How a ‘Clean Diet’ Helped Save Gwyneth Paltrow’s Marriage

Gwyneth Paltrow covers SELF

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, 40, is a new woman thanks to her healthy eating habit. And she says the effects of eating a “clean diet” has also rubbed off on her children and husband, rocker Chris Martin.

Paltrow, who covers this month’s SELF magazine, says making the switch to a low-carb, gluten-free, no sugar diet has done wonders for her life and marriage. She said her “clean diet” helped relieve her pent up “unexpressed anger” and gave her a more peaceful outlook on life.

From ONTD:

“You feel lighter and your emotions get smoother,” the It’s All Good cookbook author says of her healthy diet. Adding that she often felt “run-down” before changing her eating habits, Paltrow says she “had a lot of unexpressed anger. I made everyone else’s feelings more important than my own. I’d suck it up and then be alone in my car yelling at traffic or fighting with hangers in my closet when they got stuck together.”

The Oscar winner continues, “You’re not learning anything unless you’re having the difficult conversations. Dealing with things directly changed my relationships. Sometimes when you get clear about who you are, others get less comfortable because they liked who you were. It’s changed my marriage, too, but he’s up for the challenge.”

According to Paltrow, it wasn’t until “a couple of years ago” that she realized how much her diet affects her mental state. “I had to sing at awards shows, which was fun but stressful. I’d have a Guinness and a beta-blocker every time. I also was constantly getting on airplanes, trying to knock myself out with sleeping pills and wine, waking up, trying to sweat it out with exercise and a steam, and then working really hard all day. Eventually, I had a panic attack,” she recalls. “My body was like, ‘What is happening?’”

• Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Mind and Body
  • Rep Denies Beyoncé Cookbook Rumors
  • Jay Z to open sports bar in Atlanta?
  • Put ‘Em On Blast: Straits Responds

215 Responses to “How a ‘Clean Diet’ Helped Save Gwyneth Paltrow’s Marriage”

Now I do believe a good diet makes a person feel happier, more energy and less stressed :tea: Isn’t she the one named her child apple or was that someone else ?

Smonae says:

If she say so :coffee:

**looks at this toothpick woman**
      She need a burger STAT!

:huh: So Gwenyth had a miscarriage and almost died..she said. :huh:

She been eating like this. I get goop and its all clean living tips and articles.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**looks at this toothpick woman**
      She need a burger STAT!
      ———-
      and some shyt-erlings

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

2.Now I do believe a good diet makes a person feel happier, more energy and less stressed Isn’t she the one named her child apple or was that someone else ?

Agreed. It also improves the taste and overall smell of sex. Ever gone down on a woman that doesn’t eat meat Jennie? Its a different taste. More bland. Which is a good thing in this instance :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Day 3 at the gym I wanna quit:cry:

That Mariyln Monroe collection at Macy might be aight let me check :pc:

Nakeya_j says:

Ugh I want to talk about something else but we are only 6 post in…

NaijaGal says:

eating habits do affect you so kudos to her for seeking a healthier life…now this marriage thing, so did it help her confront Chris on his cheating habits I read about?

And swear she can sing. :hahaha: :heart: I love ColdPlay tho.

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________________

:think:

Ugh I want to talk about something else but we are only 6 post in…

:rules: Just use “On Topic:” and say :shrug: then go off. :#helpful :lol:

Miany says:

Ummmm so yall know….Gluten is good for normal folk. No need to go gluten free unless you have celiacs. Dayumm Hollywood have folk looking for shii they dont need.

Nakeya_j says:

On Topic: I like her dress in the picture.

Off Topic: Has anyone tried Jamaican Castor Oil on hair? How did it go?

Meat is more alkaline. :yes:

Ninjas can’t even wait the “respectful” 20 posts or so to change topics!

MissTaken says:

:hi: LSLH
      Gwen P bores me. It’s like she tries so hard to be cool but wants it to seem natural.
      :offtopic: Anybody watch housewives of Beverly hills? Faye Resnick irks my souls. Always in someone else’s business passing judgement while accusing them of being low class. I would have to karate chop her in the throat

NaijaGal says:

So Gwenyth had a miscarriage and almost died..she said
      ========================
      say what now? how the white media miss this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So what is WRONG with MY life Gwennie? Fugg you.

Nakeya_j says:

NaijaGal says:

So Gwenyth had a miscarriage and almost died..she said
      ========================
      say what now? how the white media miss this

———-

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      I want Brandi to kick her in the face. SHe is such a hag.

I see exactly why her and Beyonce get along so well.

MzTisch says:

I liked her singing in Country Strong.

Miany says:

Serious question…Does she still act?

say what now? how the white media miss this
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Gwennie is Hollywood royalty dayum near. Belee me…it most likely wasnt missed. Just quiet.

Just Looking says:

This is just plain yt girl crazy. Fighting with hangers :wtf: Blaming this on sugar and not the cocaine. UMMMM OKAY

@NAKEYA
      “@Man Yo Shut Up!!!! lol I don’t care about her diet!! Ok!! Is that what you want to hear! Fine. I DONT CARE LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE! *mumbles under breath* Jerk. lmao.”

We have CLEAR rules that outta respect for Sandra we wait at least 20 posts before switching subjects!

See :rules:

Now, you need to be spanked. Come over here and bend over my lap.

say what now? how the white media miss this

:shrug: I just read it this week some time. But yep, baby 3, didnt make it and she was distraught. I had the SAME sentiment as you: how did I miss that? :thinking:

Lets us know they can hide stuff if they really want to.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I am trying desperately to eliminate sugar. :cry:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

18.Meat is more alkaline.

Exackly. Which is why I purge on fresh fruits every Friday. My weekend luvs always tell me how good I taste :love: keeps me regular to :yes:

MissTaken says:

Oh and I know it was already discusses but LHHNY: Mandecees proposal was so awkward. He said basically he had done so much dirt an Yams was still there and they was not leaving each other so why not get married? I think it was from the heart though
      Joe and Tahiry: still in love. I am waiting on his beaver faced girlfriend to realize it and go crazy :chase: Rich Dollars: His Johnson is going to fall of from messing with those skeezers…..

Miany says:

This is just plain yt girl crazy. Fighting with hangers Blaming this on sugar and not the cocaine. UMMMM OKAY
      ^^^ :rofl: JUST LOOKIN, get in the :kona: NOW!

Thats my sealing oil @Nakeya. Its very heavy. Very. I have thin strands but my kink is so kinky that I need to weigh my hair down.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So what is WRONG with MY life Gwennie? Fugg you.

______________________________

:rofl: Thats why ppl hate this woman. She dont know when to not. :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

MzTisch says:

MissTaken says:

LSLH
      ^^^^^
      I so love me some Kyle………

NaijaGal says:

Lets us know they can hide stuff if they really want to.
      =======================
      and boom goes the dynamite…I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment

She is in Iron Man 3.

NaijaGal says:

I so love me some Kyle………
      ===============
      me too :heart: but I stopped watching when I found myself disliking Lisa

————
      nah she forgets to take her spe-shah pills every now and then :lol:

I liked her singing in Country Strong.

:yes: I like her singing too. She just cracks me up with her pretentious about stuff. Still love her. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

low-carb, gluten-free, no sugar diet
      —-
      This sounds like death

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:think: Don’t you hate when women THINK they can still go without a bra? Here’s the I need a bra all the time test:

1.If you stand straight up in the mirror and do this :boobs: and when you stop they stop… You don’t need a bra you good

2. If you stand straight up in the mirror and do the jiggle and they jiggle just a little afterwards.. you need a bra when you wear somethings not all.

3. If you stand straight up in the mirror and do this :boobs: and them bishes wrap around your neck… BISH PUT A BRA ON!!!

@OTB
      “She is in Iron Man 3.”

Can’t wait for this to come out. :yes:

NaijaGal says:

======================
      :whistle:
      meet me at the alter in your white dress
      we ain’t getting no younger so we might as well do this

I am trying desperately to eliminate sugar.

I am not doing well at all. :( I started with my coffee. :(

Just Looking says:

Stopped eat meat 11 months ago. Saved my life #realtalk.

My diet – Fruit, Veggies, (juicing) Tofu and new pot of bean every 3 days.

And didnt her husband Chris Martin put one foot out the closet a few years back?

I am sure a clean diet is helping him out alot.

@OTB (FROM DOWNSTAIRS)

:hug: Go head and grab a handful while I reach round and do the same! :hug:

MissTaken says:

Outside the Box: I can see how they would get along too. Does that mean that Beyonce bores me :kona:
      Not professionally though. On stage she is entertaining

Just Looking says:

3. If you stand straight up in the mirror and do this and them bishes wrap around your neck… BISH PUT A BRA ON!!!
      :casket:

I wonder if Yandy has done Dope Girl dirt? :thinking: Dope Boys inadvertently call attn to their ladies with their antics and niggas try them just as hard as birds try them.

Miany says:

MissTaken says:
      Not professionally though. On stage she is entertaining
      ^^^ Beyonce bores you…That was Sasha you saw on stage :tea:

I am sure a clean diet is helping him out alot.

:ghost:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:hi: I disagree. I’ve broken remotes while watching the Lakers lose. Almost broke my fish tank once when I couldn’t untangle the the cord to the purifier. It’s just frustration. I get what she’s saying. 2 hangers stuck together, next thing you know you done bumped your elbow against the wall you pulled so damn hard. Sometimes we need to just breath… And yes, food and diet play a major role on our mental state. This is why folks gain and/or lose during bouts with stress…Sometimes the answer isn’t a sleeping pill, just a banana and a 16oz of penta…

NaijaGal says:

Stopped eat meat 11 months ago
      =====================
      gave up meats except seafood for Lent…think I’m gonna stick with it…I def feel much lighter even when I “over indulge”…never wake up feeling heavy

Just Looking says:

Girl I just had an experience! This chick walkin down the street in a tube maxi dress with no bra… This chick look like she wearing a skirt with brown suspender! :hurl:

Thats why ppl hate this woman. She dont know when to not.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I mean I JUST said on the other post I got an hankering for Benadryl’s and yeah I chase em on down with some happy juice from time to time. And then I wake up and do my Jillian Michael workout…and then here this yt ghul go.

Fugg her.

new pot of bean every 3 days.

:love: I was so :mad: the other day. One of them damn chillen turned my beans on and they scorched in the pot. Tombout they didnt do it. :cuss:

I would rock that dress with some nude heels :2dance:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

1.If you stand straight up in the mirror and do this and when you stop they stop… You don’t need a bra you good

—- Added below——
      4. If you stand straight up in the mirror and your :boobs: touch your belly button, knees, shins, or toes…. BISH PUT A BRA ON!!!

Wut Wut :hug: :kiss: <– crook of your neck.. :kona:

Miany says:

@OTB….Yandy has most DEFINITELY done dope girl dirt. She held her head high at the court hearing (good indication that she is that ride or die type)……She supposedly smart soooo I’m guessing she’s played a big part in him eluding law enforcement up until now.

NaijaGal says:

I wonder if Yandy has done Dope Girl dirt?
      =======================
      I still think she’s the one that told him to become a “manager” so his money can be clean…cause LAWD knows be’s balling managing Vado :tea:

I can see how they would get along too. Does that mean that Beyonce bores me
      Not professionally though. On stage she is entertaining

:huh: :lol: :hahaha:

———-
      Like Donte’s Gravie? :rofl:

:thinking: My grandma say your ass just clumsy. :lol: I am. :lol:

Paige says:

She should have said she laid off the drugs and alcohol. That would have been more of ther truth. :coffee:

MissTaken says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So what is WRONG with MY life Gwennie? Fugg you.____________________________________
      Soliciting the prayer warriors for Gwen. Where is Redeemed?

lovezoe says:

Anyone watch Hell’s Kitchen. They got a girl up there where them suckers is hanging so low… They musta took a Tylenol PM because they sleep.

and then here this yt ghul go.

Fugg her.

:rofl: :rofl:

They musta took a Tylenol PM because they sleep.
      ———-
      :wail:

MzTisch says:

DTTS! :D

Just Looking says:

Yeah, one night I splurged and had two bowls of beans and a peanut butter sandwich and dreamed I was fighting dragons with angry birds. Anything is possible. :kona:

Wasn’t he walking around with painted toe nails? :thinking: Maybe that was Gwen’s man…

lovezoe says:

Speaking of dope boys, I was looking up this hairstylist on IG, tell me why she had picture of her BF on the floor counting money with a suspicious green substance on the floor. How many law abiding citizens you know count there money on the floor.

If you stand straight up in the mirror and your touch your belly button, knees, shins, or toes…. BISH PUT A BRA ON!!!

:wave: <—just snatched my chit awf! They hang but not to those parts? :rofl:

MzT, nobody has your :pc:

Nakeya_j says:

This chick look like she wearing a skirt with brown suspender!

:no: Nasty

=======================

LOVE YALL :tea: She doing good on the keeping mum but I know Yandy done moved a brick or two. i can tell. :huh:

I am not wearing a bra today neither :rofl:
      judge away :tea:

Yall Crazy as HAYLE! :wail: :rofl:

=======================

:tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

———-
      Like Donte’s Gravie?
      —–
      Aye dont be bringing attention to grandma in my gravie :lol:

Can somebody please give me a step by step tutorial on how to change that shait… I been tryna do it for months

@WUT – What if you wear a bra to pretend you have breat. #dontjudge

@Zoe – Can’t watch Hells Kitchen it gives me anexity attack, that and Hoaders.

<—Cant be running around braless. They sit ok but, hell no! :no:

They musta took a Tylenol PM because they sleep.

See. :rofl: :rofl: Dont mind Zoe yall. Lack of sleep. :rofl: :rofl:

if you wear a bra to pretend you have breast.
      :wail:

@Bedazzy

:yes: Crazy! Why don’t women see this before they walk out the house?

NaijaGal says:

======================
      first day back and you vying for the ain’t chit crown :rofl:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:biggrin: I couldn’t imagine eating 2 bowls of beans unless you were trying to supplement for lack of protein. Beans give me those phantom bowel movements :shrugs: I’ll be on the toilet and feel something come out, but…Its weird. I luv blk beans tho. They’re good for you.

:rofl: :rofl:

I swear yall making me think of Bad. Where is she anyway? :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

Can’t watch Hells Kitchen it gives me anexity attack, that and Hoaders
      —–
      Watching Hoaders makes me want to throw away everything in my house. How do the ppl who live in that mess do it?! :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

———-
      Like Donte’s Gravie?
      —–
      Aye dont be bringing attention to grandma in my gravie

——————
      No sir :no: this foolishness needs to be seen! Your gravie is a Public Service announcement!

What if you wear a bra to pretend you have breat. #judgED

:rofl: :rofl: :heart:

FuturedocDonte says:

———-
      Like Donte’s Gravie?
      —–
      Aye dont be bringing attention to grandma in my gravie

————
      you have to log into your Gravatar account and choose edit. you can upload a new one or switch out with a previous one .

Miany says:

How many law abiding citizens you know count there money on the floor.
      ^^^ I just caught the visual and giggled…..I’m just mad she promoting her business and posting the fuggery on the same page.

@ Shaun…remember we were discussing red lipsticks? I found one, it’s an oldie and cheap but, works for me. Avon Cherry Jubilee :yes:

Just Looking says:

@Naked J :smle: Did you see when that lady had dead cats in fridge right beside the Dryers ice cream. Ain’t watch that chitt no more.

lovezoe says:

What I say? #innocentface

MissTaken says:

Nakeya: I like Kyle when she is not with Faye. Faye just has not run across the right one. They need to a Housewives all star show with all the cities on one show. Let’s see her at a party and front on Lenethia Leakes or when of those feisty OC chicks

How do the ppl who live in that mess do it?!

I cant turn away. :eek: My gma was a hoarder. I got some of my best pieces from gmas closet. But :eek: how in the hell you know whats going on GMa? <–they claim they do. #mentalillness

who the hell hoards dead pets?! :wail:

Wut-

they just know they’re so cute and or sessy… :no: ma’am!

lovezoe says:

Miany- The thing is she appears to do pretty good work, but she is ratchet. I rather just pay a few more bucks.

Just Looking says:

@Next Top Model Former Miss USA – Yeah I have don’t eat meat….

GellySammich says:

:crying: idk whatchall talkin about but :crying:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      I almost died. I really wanted to slap her. How you got the dead cats in the fridge?! But how about the one with the dead dogs and cats everywhere and the lady did not know one of the cats had kittens under her bed. :blink: I know the whole place smelled like everything but clean.

NaijaGal says:

======================
      first day back and you vying for the ain’t chit crown
      ———-
      Riight! :rofl:

What I hate the most yalll…. When you see a woman and she IS wearing a bra… but that bish is sooo dayaum old it done retired and quit doing its job loong years ago! Buy a new dayum bra ma’am!

Avon Cherry Jubilee :shocked: Ermahgawddd! I used to polish with that! A deep red! Did you get it yet? Send me a pic!

Nakeya_j says:

I cant turn away. My gma was a hoarder. I got some of my best pieces from gmas closet. But how in the hell you know whats going on GMa? <–they claim they do. #mentalillness
      —-
      And this is why when I watch it, I get mad and want to slap them, but then I feel bad because they really can't help it.

lovezoe says:

What I say? #innocentface

:hahaha: :hahaha: I hollered cause I looked at Zoe1 and he said what mama I aint sleepy? #innocentface

MzTisch says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzT, nobody has your
      ^^^^^
      all lies……ya'll just ain't neva currred enuff :crying:

mstish1979 g mizzale

goat76 says:

Yo!! What’s upper!!

@ Shaun…..Nikki had a tube. I tried her’s and :shock: I ordered one today. Will send asap.

Just Looking says:

@Dimpz – google Frozen Cat Lady (Hoarders) IF YOU DARE…

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      Exactly. She is very bitter and mad for some reason. smh.

:hug: How are yew? :kiss:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Wut-

they just know they’re so cute and or sessy… ma’am!
      ————-
      Their men told them that was sexy cuz their lazy lovers… they like the fact that they can be ridden and still be able to suck a tit while lying flat on their backs…

Miany says:

@LoveZoe….I’m SURE she does good work. That mentality be holding folk back and they don’t even see it

:pc: tonight MzTisch

New Girl, I getting my ‘ends’ clipped tomorrow :D

And this is why when I watch it, I get mad and want to slap them, but then I feel bad because they really can’t help it.

Its a great deterrent tho. :lol: I see that and INSTANTLY go to cleaning and purging. :lol:

Just Looking says:

@MAC and DIMPZ – I wore a red stank the other day, and Mista was turned on. :yes: Thinks I may wear on my BIG DAY :yes:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

oh ok, so it’s your protein supplement. Hey, no problems eating beans and peanut butter like that then. The angry birds dream was probably just a flash back…You were a roadie with Rick James in the 80s Lord knows how much of that stuff is still lingering in ur system :ashamed:

:thinking: :eek: :ghost:

MzTisch says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

tonight MzTisch

New Girl, I getting my ‘ends’ clipped tomorrow
      ^^^
      Yep.

goat76 says:

Yo!! What’s upper!!
      ————————
      Hug me!!!! :hug: I’m feeling e-needy and shyt….

Miany says:

I’m gonna try cutting down to just seafood…..I hope it does a lot for my weight.

==========
      Leave her A-lone, because you were standing right next to her back then! *snickers* :kona:

:dance: @ New Girl

@ JL…I have a red but, it doesn’t POP. Shaun suggested I try one a little more “blue”. I think the CJ is right on the money.

If he liked it that much, make sure you wear it. :yes:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – So when you get your ends clipped you hair will still be 4 feet long. Jealous. :smile:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@OTB :hahaha: you so silly! I pictured you actually running that scenario through your head and watching your expression change at each instance!!!! :rofl:

GellySammich says:

:hug: same ol… trying not to work as much as possible. how yourn?

riding and flat on back and getting sucked off :eek:

*sucks teef* I am just about ready to shake my friend of umpteen years. Ugh. That mentality!

We went out this weekend, and we already doing wrong right, :smoke: in the parking lot of a little side club. Ok, so security coming around, and this security is off duty cops, cause the club patrons “bout that life”

So we chiefing and they roll up, bang on the window and like, “what yall doing in there? No sitting in the parking lot..blah, blah..” Ok anybody with SENSE would say ok! let them gone bout they business. :eek: This ghetto bird starts shouting dang :cuss: we bout to! And just on and on.

So of course! They turn around. :smack: Man fukk her. Ugh.

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – And you were holding Ricks Pipe (both of them) Before he started buring you with the cigs :kona:

Man Gwenyth’s ONLY 40 ” :shock:

@ Just…Her hair is almost as long as she is. :rofl:

Sowry New girl. :ashamed:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Be careful with the seafood diets. My degree is by no means medical, and pretty much limits me to the genital area,,,But I’m pretty sure everything from the sea has some trace of Mercury. And if that’s all ur eating…Maybe Sandra can chime in.

I wore a red stank the other day, and Mista was turned on. Thinks I may wear on my BIG DAY

YOU JUST PUT THE BIGGEST DUMBEST SMILE ON MY FACE! :love: :heart: :yahoo:

Red Stank<–STOLEN!!!

Milky says:

Screams “no wire hangers.. Didnt i say no wire hangers”

But Looking, IONO but ummm I’m taking my Citrus Whip in with me, AND ION wanna no problems outta her :rofl:

Who’s this month’s Whip Beaut of the Month. I’m coming for ya :hi:

Miany says:

—————-
      What made me lose weight was eating instead of 3 full meals a day, 5 small meals throughout the day small Breakfast, healthy under 100 calorie snack, Lunch, healthy snack, dinner…

If I felt like I needed a snack at night. I buy frozen juice pops. They’re only about 30 calories a pop so you can have two and still be good!

@OTB #142 is ur Story,ummH Just popping in . .

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GELLY! * :kiss: on forehead*

So when you get your ends clipped you hair will still be 4 feet long. Jealous

*sneer face* :lol:

Just Looking says:

They didn’t mean shellfish or fish. They meant they see food and it it. :rofl:

I’m losing weight too but that’s cause I somehow reacquired a drill sargeant. :wail:

GellY :happy:

thinking: If you aint been working, where you been? *that little african boy on that viral internet meme face* :waiting: :lolololol:

My degree is by no means medical, and pretty much limits me to the genital area,,, :ghost:

Milky, what in the Mommy Dearest hell? :rofl:

That was SUPPOSED to be a secret Looking! :mad:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

low-carb, gluten-free, no sugar diet
      —-
      This sounds like death
      ________
      I know I’d wanna die. :no:

Who’s this month’s Whip Beaut of the Month. I’m coming for ya

:hahaha: :huh: #upnexx

WUT
      have you ever tried frozen grapes? Deeelish!

Just Looking says:

see food and eat it…..Types way too fast.

Miany says:

^^^^sounds like a good tip. I could see me doing this.
      @Foreign :rofl: When I said only seafood I meant only seafood as meat.

I was the WhipGirl one month :yahoo: <–Shoutout to me

I'mma hafta comb my hair one day and reenter. :lol:

:yes: @LuVie. Just thinking about ppl who cant shake a certain mentality. Love my friend to death but we are growing in separate directions. Matter fact her growth is stunted in the projects. :(

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

154.They didn’t mean shellfish or fish. They meant they see food and it

:dead: Oh…smh. You a fool :hahaha: Punch dtts in the throat 4 me shuga, I gotta roll…

Milky says:

Dtts thats how gwen be in there cussin at the hangers. :cuss

have you ever tried frozen grapes? Deeelish!

_________

+1 Frozen swiss rolls too. Oh wait, clean, healthy stuff. My bad. :kona:

You still need her OTB :lol: Right when you least expect it :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I was the WhipGirl one month <–Shoutout to me

I'mma hafta comb my hair one day and reenter.

Just Looking says:

Matter fact her growth is stunted in the projects. :sad:
      Logging the hell off. I can’t this no more… :rofl:

I’mma hafta comb my hair one day and reenter

Chit thats stopping me. :lol: Imma be ready when Fay want an unstyled head tho. :lol:

@ VA..Me and the comb ain’t been friends in a while. :no:

You still need her OTB Right when you least expect it

That part. :cuss:

FML. :lol:

Just Looking says:

@OTB – I usta microwave my swiss rolls back in the day. My boss said that was the weirdest things he had seen. :shrug: Weird is the new cool :yes:

Miany says:

LMAO OTB..That homegirl that wanna fight the police when she KNOW she wrong. THEN she wanna get mad at you for not :cuss: the cops out with her….

Nakeya_j says:

Its a great deterrent tho. I see that and INSTANTLY go to cleaning and purging.
      —-
      Yup. And when I get home I will be throwing more stuff out. smh. I always wonder if the ppl who live in the houses with all the stuff get worried that it will fall on them and hurt them. It’s really sad

that_VA_thickchick says:

This has gotta hurt … R. Kelly’s Illinois mansion was auctioned off Monday for $950,000 — waaaay less than the $3.5-million-mortgage the singer took out to the build the place.

Kelly built the 20,000-square-foot dream home back in 1997 — but things took a turn for the worse in 2011 … when his bank tried to foreclose, claiming he hadn’t made mortgage payments for over a year.

Kelly tried selling the crib for $1.6 million to block the foreclosure — but no cigar … it sat for a year. The bank then went full bore on foreclosure … and it sold Monday for $950k.

The house has 6 bedrooms, 8 baths, an indoor pool, theater room and private lake.

In case you’re wondering … THIS IS NOT the home where R. Kelly may or may not have peed on a girl.

:no:

KITA im still on my no comb regimen. Im fingers all the way. #doingok. I see less hair and sheds but Im always worried I aint getting all the tangles. :shrug:

Logging the hell off. I can’t this no more…

Noooo. STAY. Laffter the bess meds. Dont even have to bill the insurance. :rofl: :rofl:

:thinking: Hmmmmmm, I bet somebody else wouldn’t abuse me like that :nonchalantlook:

Just Looking says:

Gonna enter with hair clips, if your hair is short as rice krispies…It don’t help sell huh? Just asking :kona:

@ Shaun..I broke so many combs that first year. :wail:

Oh, did you ever find that unit we were talking about?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WUT
      have you ever tried frozen grapes? Deeelish!
      ———–
      My kids actually does this all the time. I will grab one from them and try it

My boss said that was the weirdest things he had seen.

He dont get out much.. :hahaha: My homegirl mentioned how we used to put now n’laters or red hots in the middle of our pickles. :eek:

I’mma hafta comb my hair one day and reenter

AND I did used to roll one and then pop it in the microwave for 7 SECONDS only! and Wallahhhh Perfection! :rofl:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Gwen looks nice on the cover, that’s all I got :tea:

GellySammich says:

DIIIMPZ!! :kiss: <— not on the forehead
      Heeey LuVMuffin!

WUT, you’re gonna love them. You can even forget them and go back an eat them! :lol:

If you have some, do it tonight, and tell me your opinion tomorrow :rules:

*Looks at Shaun* Can you come finger rake my hair for me too? :hug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ok, so am I the only one wondering why the heyull this is a post. Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet? Really? :blink:

Just Looking says:

Gotta pick up my son and got to Home Depot, gonna plant my seeds today.

collards, kale, squash, tomatoes, eggplant, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, green beans. :happy:

Yall talmbout food and I’m talmbout :smoke:
      Only in America! :rofl:

@ Shaun…Chicks here used to peppermints in the middle of their pickles. :no:

Just Looking says:

Yeah, I saw that when I was living out in CALI.. Peppermint in pickles. Never tried it…

Just Looking says:

Gotta pick up my son and got to Home Depot, gonna plant my seeds today.

That’s whats up!

@Dimpz – GET OUT MY HEAD. RIGHT NOW :kiss:

If you aint been working, where you been? :eek: At lunch with my Superior :sarcasm:

@OTB . . Yeah some folKs NEVR EVER EVA grow up,or changE tis Y i HAD to XCL My ex of 11yrs :tea:

GellySammich says:

I’ve been working lately :( Couple big projects around here. But when it starts to settle down I have the nerve to be like shooo I been workin for DAYS now. This place ain’t getting nothing outta me today :hahaha:
      But it hasn’t slowed down yet and I already feel this rebellious spirit emerging from the depths. Help me Jesus.

<–never walked around with a pickle in a baggie with a pep stick sticking out :huh: with the juice in the bag.

Honycoatd says:

Good day beautiful beings :hug: Hope everyone is having a wonderful, productive and nice weather day.

What’s going on?

@ Just…BUT I :LOVE: YOU! THAT MEANS WE’RE SUPPOSED TO THINK ALIKE.

*Stuff Jordan says* :lol:

@Dimpz – Awww your handsome twin :yes:

:kiss: @ Hony

I’m good. About to head to lunch.

Honycoatd says:

My little ones do that too dimplenipple. I am always the best mom in the whole world when they need me to spend money. On most days… they love daddy and then mommy. #breaksmyheartiamneverfirst

GellySammich says:

:thinking: how much hair you gotta have before finger raking isn’t enough any more? Like if I did it, would my hair laugh at me? (Keep in mind I’ve broken more than one Goody’s brush… not comb… BRUSH)

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up…bleach or no bleach

@ Just…Thank you.

Did I tell yall he turned 12 and decided he’s too old to sleep with me now? :wail:

Honycoatd says:

What are you having? :kiss:

Schoolprincipal :hug: How are you my doll? You going to lunch too?

@ Gelly…I’ve broken 2 or 3 brushes too. :ashamed:

Oh, did you ever find that unit we were talking about?
      _________

:yes: We in like Flynn. :yes:

Like if I did it, would my hair laugh at me?

Hell yeah. :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

What is a unit? apartment?

Are you moving to FL prettydimple and you not tell me? :cry:

Honycoatd says:

Maybe your using the wrong size comb.

You need one of those super jumbo comb to detangle your hair if your anything over a 3A.