New Music: Ashanti – “Never Should Have”

Ashanti Never Should Have

R&B singer Ashanti reminisces about love gone wrong in this latest single off her upcoming album, Braveheart. Ashanti is all too familiar with heartbreak and being the innocent victim of a smooth criminal who never loved her in the first place. The 32-year-old “Foolish” singer spent several years of her life in an unfulfilling relationship with rapper Nelly, who considered himself single throughout their relationships. All the red flags were there that the relationship would end badly, but Ashanti — like most needy women — ignored the signs.

Ashanti sings:

Rivers of teardrops,
    These sharp pains in my heart,
    If this was the way that you love…
    You never should have loved me

Spotted on Miss Info

216 Responses to “New Music: Ashanti – “Never Should Have””

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHOSE ABS ARE THOSE?!?! :coffee:

ARE HER AND NELLY BACK TOGETHER OR ARE THEY TAKING ANOTHER BREAK

FuturedocDonte says:

:coffee: nelly, and irv gotti

KyCakes says:

Gud Moanin’ All :hi:

Twitter was blowing up about this joint last night…

Mainly people saying she ‘Never Should Have’ released this damn song :rofl:

Nelly is supposedly with Tae Heckaard

Pickachu Tran says:

:yawn: she should stick with being some irrelevant rappers arm candy.. Hope Nelly takes her back

GAGIRL87 says:

I tried I just can’t finish this shyt it sounds horrible :crying: she “think” this is her crossover hit. Got that yt folks vibe :yes:

Ace says:

@ Kycakes

After giving it a good listen…I can agree with the tweeter’s

GAGIRL87 says:

That Foolish album was the TRUTH still listen to it some days!

KyCakes says:

@Ace Yes Sir :yes: I agree wholeheartedly…

She needs to go back to the drawing board, bless her heart…

Betamax82 says:

It might grow on me

@NikkeMinxx says:

Does Evelyn know she loaned her body to Ashanti’s single cover?

Side note, Ashanti is a dayum dummy. No way in hail I’d have been in an exclusive relationship for that long without marriage or at least a separation agreement. Yeah, I said it.. they were together long enough for her to force his hand and if he didn’t want to marry her he should have still made arrangements to provide for her after the split.

GAGIRL87 says:

Her Body though GET IT SHANTI :claps:

If its as good as my other old ass Ashanti jams, I’ll rock. :danban:

Is that her stomach for real? :huh: Where her fans at? Thats right nice.. @Man™

I like it :thumbsup:

So how is everyone’s tuesday?

Never took Ashanti serious as a singer, but I must say ol’ girl is looking like my breakfast in that above pic. :yes:

KyCakes says:

@OTB give it a listen…It’s very…’sprite-ish’

========================
    buttaraum they say she’s got more than he does

Does Evelyn know she loaned her body to Ashanti’s single cover?

:blink:

*St Louis’ voice* Get the fugggg outttttt :ghost:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Naija.. Ion know who has what but Id have forced a ninja into bankruptcy or collected by way of the cars and property liens. SOMETHING!

:shock: DAMN IS THAT TRUfffh or AirBrush??

KyCakes :shakebutt: Murning/Shyte

:rofl: :rofl: you’s a fool with it NIKKE NIKKE NIKKE

@NikkeMinxx says:

KidFury fans.. we feeling The Read? :thumbsup:

Nikke how long were they together for? If they were living together it could have been a common law marriage :rofl:

hey @bedazzled!!!! how you duurrrinnn

@NikkeMinxx MORNING!
    U man is “going to Jail NAHHH!” He going to Jail Nah!
    Gucci done laid hands on SOMEONE ELSE,in pHILLy as well as beating the Soldier up :lol:
    DaFuGG is Wrong wit HIM!?!?!?!!

LSLH says:

Via TMZ reports:

Kordell Stewart — the former Pittsburgh Steelers star — has filed for divorce from his reality star wife Porsha Williams … TMZ has learned.

According to Fulton County Superior Court in Georgia, the 40-year-old NFL alum — who went by the nickname “Slash” during his playing days — filed for divorce on March 22.

Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.

Williams currently stars on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

The issue of children came up often on the reality show — Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work … but Kordell told her she had to choose.

Miany says:

I haven’t watched this year so I may be waaayyyy off but….maybe Kordell & Porsche knew it wouldn’t last and they did the perfect marriage act to give her a storyline…Maybe the plan was to have all the ladies give her advice, Kordell file for divorce (before reunion show airs) then….Next season Porsche goes through, heartbreak, vacay with the girls, girls setting her up on blind dates, her starting her careet, etc leading up to her comeback with a new boo thang for next seasons reunion.. RHOA/ Bravo aint above faking it til they make it.

Nakeya_j says:

This is not a hit. But the yt ppl will love it so she will get her money. And is it just me or did she just write a whole song about Nelly? Oh Ok.

Nakeya_j says:

RHOA/ Bravo aint above faking it til they make it.
    —-
    :tea: Not at all

Miany says:

I like the song but, then again I like Ashanti so I always like her singles…..Bet money she upgrade Nelly’s azz….Depending on her personality, I’m sure she can get another baller with a bigger bank account that WILL want her.

Diva says:

That pic up top is PHOTOSHOPPED like a muthatrucker!!!!! Ashanti way bigger than that in the waist area! :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:facepalm: Good Loving.. Even I cant defend/excuse him this week. Gotta draw the line somewhere….

LSLH says:

Via TMZ reports:

Williams currently stars on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

———–
    but why he file though??

FuturedocDonte says:

This was my whole thought process the first 15 seconds of the song

:listen: > :huh: > :rofl:

lovezoe says:

I hope Euxodie saving money. Some dudes keep women on ice until something more tasty come along. I understand being private a la Beyone and em, but they never not claimed each other. We grown and still acting like we in a HS relationship? Nelly moved on fast while Ashanti pullimg a Taylor Swift. That relationship lasted 7 years too long withiut a ring

San says:

Dude scary looking anyway :blink: too ugly to be controlling.

hey dancer I’m fine just waiting for my lunch hr lol

@Mainy . .
    aint it a bissh when U leave a long post then GET A :newpost: as soon as you Submit :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

Girllll I said the same thing you just wrote the script for next season lol

GM btw :hi:

luVn_liFe… says:

@NikkeMinxx MORNING!
    U man is “going to Jail NAHHH!” He going to Jail Nah!
    DaFuGG is Wrong wit HIM!?!?!?!!

——–
    Is he still on that oooooo weeeeeee???

NaijaGal says:

flipping the game after you get married, you get the consequences you get…that’s like marrying an atheist and then getting mad that he won’t go to church…I want women to stop pretending to be something just to get a man

:clap: YES MaaM!

Smonae says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Does Evelyn know she loaned her body to Ashanti’s single cover?

Diva says:

:wave: Naija
    Luvn

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@NAIJA

:cosign:

lovezoe says:

Unless Porscha a good actress, she seemed to really love him. None of those women on the show should lol at this. None of them.

’sprite-ish’
    ________

<_< *presses play*

dancerbee93 says:

Kordell doesnt like women…nor Porscha..He just doesnt seem that in to her..He talked to her like she was a ding bat..well isnt she though :shrugs:

but why he file though??
    ================
    we have to remember the housewives show was filmed months back so who knows what’s happened since the filming

@DancerBEE
    IONo Wut Gucci’s ON,but he Obviously has a ProBleM,He craked the SOlDiers Skull to the white meat! :no:
    Damn FEWL

dancerbee93 says:

@lovezoe She comes across as naive and their relationship seems more like mentoring

Miany says:

If J-Lo and RIh can I know yall gonna let her make her coins!!
    :listen:

Never should have loved me
    Never shoulda touched me
    You never should’ve, never should’ve told me you loved me and you would never leave me
    cuz everything you do
    You made me fall in love with you
    Until you left and you made that mistake
    Now I cant take it back if I wanted tooooooo

DIVA :waves: <====G-MA's prescription pad :lol: #ItsNotFunny

POrsha\KorDEll . . she told him She was quiting the show,but went behind his back to Negotiate with BRAVo.
    She LIED2Him,control or not she lied to him,NO?

Smonae says:

@ Mainy dude just too controlling and involved in catfights, he just does to much
    I figured once she found her voice it would be over

Ty says:

========================
    buttaraum they say she’s got more than he does
    Did she really loan him $500k to pay off his gambling debt in Vegas and he wont pay her back :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

Ashanti is a good songwriter. Didnt give it a listen bc Army Wives is using this song and eventually my ears will hear it :shrug:

MsB says:

I like the song… :tea:

DIVA :hug: LaWD I Just sent 1 up for the fAM,folKs will get blOOd outta a turnip for ther PIllS :no:

Just Looking says:

Never Should Have tried to selling single in bra and Panties.

Morning All :danban:

Betamax82 says:

:tea:

lovezoe says:

I follow Porscha on IG, lately she been going to NY and other places doing gigs. He probably wanted her in the house. Lately she hasn’t posted as many pictures of him and the little boy as she once did. I hope she get a nice settlement. Something tell me Kordell got an iron clad prenup. I think he did the show to find another woman to be his beard.

charBEE :hug:
    :hi: BETA

Miany says:

@Gagirl…good morning, yeah I wrote the season for em…still waiting on my check!
    @Luvn. You see that? :lol: I take it in stride though, just copy and paste

DaFuGG is Wrong wit HIM!?!?!?!!
    ______

LuVie Ermahgawd *fights Gucci’s air*

:offtopic: but on topic of: Gucci Mane slept through his sex scene…

“In his entourage, everybody smokes weed from the beginning of the day to the end,”

“So we’re inside this house in St. Pete, and the f’in weed smoke was so insane and Gucci was basically catatonic. I was like, ‘Gucci, you’ve got to have sex with this chick now!’

“He wanted her to ride him so he wouldn’t have to do any physical labor.” :eek:

For a while, that worked. “So we’re shooting the sequence, and as he is getting fukked, I start to hear snores,” :zzz:

“He had literally passed out! And she was riding his d!ck the whole time. I’d never in my life filmed a sex scene where the dude was sleeping … and she was on top of him for a good 45 minutes.”

“At the end, he woke up and was like, ‘I feel real nice. I feel like Mozart’s on my d!ck.’ And that was it, and he went back to sleep.”

@loveZOE MorNiNg,I read there is NO pre-NUP :tea:

dancerbee93 says:

I think he did the show to find another woman to be his beard.
    ———-
    :cosign:

but why he file though??
    ================
    ————
    but usually when tmz reports someone filing, they have it in there for say, “irreconcilable differences” <- the catch all, domestic/verbal abuse, financial hardship..etc. It could be just a ploy and it could be very real. Who knows, I hope it's not for tv though.

Betamax82 says:

JL :hi:

NaijaGal says:

She LIED2Him,control or not she lied to him,NO?
    =======================
    :tea: she let the “fame” cost her her marriage

Betamax82 says:

Luvn :hi:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA LaWD I Just sent 1 up for the fAM,folKs will get blOOd outta a turnip for ther PIllS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thanks Luvn….chile an intervention is surely needed. She don’t like nobody telling her what to do. She says her knee hurts her daily and she can’t stand the pain but refuses to have knee surgery. She cussed my S-I-L out some months back when she had surgery cause she wanted her pills and she wouldn’t give em to her. :sad:

lovezoe says:

Luvn- Well she need to cash out or threaten to spill them tranny beans.

Dancer= This time he gone find a woman that knows her place.

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

:claps:

but on topic of: Gucci Mane slept through his sex scene… :eek:

Ummh OtBeY . . . What wer they filmiNg a SE.x Scene for :blink: like for Prono??
    Still i ask
    DaFuGG is Wrong wit HIM!?!?!?!!

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

She LIED2Him,control or not she lied to him,NO?
    _________
    :popcorn:

Miany says:

@Smonae…see it could be he got mad after she started to spread her wings but… It could also be what Luvn said. If she lied to her husband about business/ money/ a whole career…that’s a sneaky partner to have so it could be grounds for a divorce.

dancerbee93 says:

she let the “fame” cost her her marriage
    ——-
    fame?? Oh yeah mean ATL status huh?? :coffee:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shocked: :ghost:

MissTaken says:

In my L Michele voice: I like yo stomach Ashanti :biggrin:

Betamax82 says:

OTB that sounds like Codeine to me

NaijaGal says:

fame?? Oh yeah mean ATL status huh??
    ===============
    hence the quotes :lol:

lovezoe says:I hope he got a non-disclosure agreement, because that tea will be something good.
    AGREED!

>>>>>>>>>>>NaIjaGal<<<<<<<<<<<

And Again I font:

Now Porsha will understand the ladies when they said to have an identity of your own before getting with someone. SMH Im still on her saying he “let me” come to Vegas :rofl: chile he is your husband NOT your father

So if Gucci fat pregnant ass fall asleep on you, how does one come to terms with her sleeper pu$$y? :cry:

@TY :kiss: Hey MaaM . .
    DonTChU AGREe? She LIED

I guess so @LuVie. Something called Spring Breakers, I think. :huh:

I die. :lol: :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

and she was on top of him for a good 45 minutes.”
    ———-
    Im more concerned on why this chic was riding a wooden broomstick for so long..chaffing n uurrrythang :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA girl I hate Cliff Barnes and his old ass. I wanted to hem him up for acting out at the fune. And no your girl didnt age well at all :nono: Sue is about to be her drunk self again. I do like the Ewings sticking together even if its only for a min

Mamacita says:

:rofl: @ OTB WTF????

——————
    EXACTLY!!!!!

MissHarlem says:

Gucci needs to get his life :no:

Betamax82 says:

@OtBey . .
    Oh OH OH,So he wasnt having ACTUAL intercourse.they was Just hunching.
    YES he is in that with SeleNa GOMEZ . .
    the movie boMBed :tea:

Codeine :lol: He prolly mix that chit in his morning smoothie. I’m mad he done got in trouble again. I might need to hold the press on my outfit purchase. Fukking scallywag user. *tosses long braid* :lol:

Miany says:

@Naija…You’re right. Porsche knew she wasn’t what Kordell was looking for she is young and tryna be seen (nothing wrong with that but, why make marry that man knowing that aint what he want?) I am waiting for a husband who has those dominant characteristics. I aint sayin he gonna talk at me like I’m his seed but, he can go ahead and be the head of the household. At this point in my life I have paid enough bills, clocked enough hours etc. If I find a loving partner who will provide for me and my household, I aint above sitting home teaching and raising kids, doing charity work, shopping, etc…I aint gonna let no ‘friends’ discourage that either..I’m bout that boring life and if a HETEROSEXUAL man like Kordell want me, we gonna have to figure it out.

HETEROSEXUAL man like Kordell
    ————-
    :blink:

He prolly mix that chit in his morning smoothie :hahaha: *tears*
    @MAINY COSIGN!

also did u see the poster Miss Mainey??

Mamacita says:

How do you ride a non-active peen for 45 minutes??? Then the nigga woke up and went back to sleep. I hate Gucci mane. I really do. :lol:

Its not a pr0n LuVie. Im go see and report back. K? Taking one for the team. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic: but on topic of: Gucci Mane slept through his sex scene…

“He wanted her to ride him so he wouldn’t have to do any physical labor.” :eek:

—-
    Gucci filmed a porno or this that selena gomez movie?

lovezoe says:

7:49 AM PT — According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.

It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”

Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.

———————

Another bum

Take me by the tongue
    And I’ll know you
    Kiss me till you’re drunk
    And I’ll show you

You want the moves like jagger
    I’ve got the moves like jagger
    I’ve got the mooooooves… like jagger

I don’t need child control you
    Look into my eyes and I’ll own you

With them the moves like jagger
    I’ve got the moves like jagger
    I’ve got the mooooooves… like jagger
    :whistle:

Miany says:

@Luvn…Nope. I’ve still yet to meet/see/read that poster’s font.

————-
    *wall slides*

Storyline: Spring Breakers
    _________
    Brit, Candy, Cotty, and Faith have been best friends since grade school. They live together in a boring college dorm and are hungry for adventure.

All they have to do is save enough money for spring break to get their shot at having some real fun. A serendipitous encounter with rapper “Alien” (J. Franco :heart: ) promises to provide the girls with all the thrill and excitement they could hope for.

With the encouragement of their new friend, it soon becomes unclear how far the girls are willing to go to experience a spring break they will never forget.

Rated R for strong sexual content, language, nudity, drug use and violence throughout :lol:

Kordell was mu dude with the Steelers. But everyone knew he was gay. That was about as big a secret as the truth about Santa Claus.

This chick got her free ride for as long as she could.

dancerbee93 says:

Its not a pr0n LuVie. Im go see and report back. K? Taking one for the team.
    ——
    surely you :smoke: before you going right?? :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Luv…if thats the case, yes she lied and that will destory a marraige too but I also agree with Harlem. I just think Porscha was caught up in being married. She needs to find herself first you cant expect a man to complete you :coffee:

ION Thank that’s relevant that she’s an able bodies Person,RIGHT?
    IF HE’s BEEN taking/supporting her to a Certain life,he still MayBe Req2do SO

RIGHT,help Me understand NAIJA

MissHarlem says:

^ NEGRO please that very reason is what you told her she wasnt capable of doing.

:hahaha: I hope she warnt fukking Gucci for real yall.

:facepalm:

The director needs to make it clear what was happening here. Now I gots to see the movie.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This chick got her free ride for as long as she could.
    ——————
    :cosign: mannnnnnn

Just Looking says:

Porche don’t need to spill no beans, when he was playing for Pittsburgh he announced to the team he wasn’t gay. What straight man has a team meeting with a bunch of funky as footballs players, hey dudes I ain’t gay. Who the fugg does that. Case Closed. Porche move on with your weaves and read a book. Per Keyna. :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

What Miany said in 100.. mu’fuggin’ :cosign:

Yeah, Me and Gucci gon’have to take this L today… I would normally defend him but dayum!

@MAINY
    Bey/Brandy POST #144 :eek:

—————
    I bet you he was happy they didn’t get pregnant. :no:

How is he just gonna dog her like that…ain’t like she cheated on him. She just wanted her name in lights!

Ab (not ashanti’s..) so fukking lutely @Dancer :smoke:

———————–

:clap:

Just Looking says:

————-
    :thumbsup: anndddd she needs to make sure she takes that baby toothbrush and gel that she slicks dem baby hairs down with

Betamax82 says:

That movie sounds like sum for the youngins

OutsidetheBox says:I hope she warnt fukking Gucci for real yall.
    ME TOO

his chick got her free ride for as long as she could.

Chalk it up. I agree cause he done went there anyway. I like to think I would prolly fight for my marriage but its certain chit you can say that would get me to stepping. Acting like you aint go tno money :huh: and saying im able-bodied after pretty much making me stay unemployed :huh: is on the list. *pursed lips*

:casket:

:chase: DANCER!

Just Looking :hug: :kiss:

________

He gave her choice. She chose. :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

MAN- How did I know that’s what your response was gone be?

I like to think I would prolly fight for my marriage but its certain chit you can say that would get me to stepping.<—-THIS!!!!

MoFo alreaTee KNOWS how/where I draw the LINE!

He gave her choice. She chose :lol: not tuhday MAN not tuhday

Just Looking says:

:waves: :hug: The REAL M A C

A couple of years ago, I posted that when you sign agreement to do reality as a married couple is should/could be used for divorce papers. And someone responded is she serious. HMPH :coffee:

MissHarlem says:That movie is for the youngins. I’ll pass or catch it on HBO on a bored ass Saturday

~ ~ ~ `
    From what i read,thats the BEST BeT.It Bombed last weekend aNd it Was Released in limited theaters

~ ~ ~ `

Dr. O says:

@Naija

Re: Black Ink
    When Dutchess gave Ceaser $ 2000 to pay off HIS baby’s mother …… #simplechick

And did you catch Cesear when he said to his baby’s, mother ” you know where my B lives, you know where my OTHER B lives… #tomfooleryatitsfinest

——————–

He made the announcement cause his ol man started to think he was “The First Lady” of the Steelers. He aint even hide the chit in Chicago.

Ty says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
    I bet you he was happy they didn’t get pregnant.

See this is why you should have an emergency stash but she probably doesnt :coffee:

WEll Porsha aint NEW To the SCENE Remeber she used to be a VIDEO GIRL,she’ll Be aiight whichever waY the Wind BLOWS :tea:

That movie sounds like sum for the youngins

@Beta

STEREOGUM: How was it working with Gucci?

KORINE: Gucci’s the best. I love that guy.

STEREOGUM: Had he ever done anything like this before?

KORINE: He’d maybe acted in some of his videos before. A little bit in some of the videos, but no, I don’t think he’d ever done film before.

STEREOGUM: I saw the movie in a really packed screening and whenever he popped up on the screen some people applauded … and then when his sex scene happens people …

KORINE: … Gasped?

STEREOGUM: Yeah, they gasped. Was it hard to get him to do that? Obviously he must have been pretty game to do anything.

KORINE: Yeah, he was actually. In the sex scene he actually fell asleep while that girl was fu.cking him. So it was … it was basically just another day in the life of Gucci.

:facepalm: Imma leave the kiddos home on this one. :smoke:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :lol: they could of save them the trouble and asked me. Thats a straight to dvd movie.

MissHarlem says:

TY she aint have no emergency stash. SHe didnt even know her self worth and had to ask him to do everything including wipe her ass. Emergency stash :rofl: you tried it lol

@LOVEZOE
    The man cant be at fault everytime! :shrugs:

If my wife gave me a choice of workin or being a stay a “kept” man how Ima try to still do both?

I dont think so Miss New Yawk but I’ll let yall know. Every review keeps saying graphic, raunchy, absurd.. :lol:

Betamax82 says:

tomfoolery :huh: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

LUV N – yeah a lot of people assume automatic half when a marriage ends and that’s not the case…a person’s separate property is theirs alone, even after marriage and when it comes to spousal support, it’s state specific

To see Gucci sleep in some puddin, worth my $7 for sure. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Any spouse may be awarded alimony as long as he or she is not guilty of desertion or adultery. These other factors are also considered when the parties are not able to agree on an amount; 1. the participation each party had to the marital estate; 2. the duration of the marriage; 3. the future earning capacity and financial resources of each party; 4. the age and medical condition of each party; 5. the future earning capacity of each party; 6. the value of each party’s separate property; 7. the standard of living sustained during the marriage; 8. rehabilitative time one party may need to gain employment. (Georgia Code – Sections: 19-5-5)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Emergency stash = Theft
    LMAO!!

Man ur just TOO Much,TOO MUCH!! :lol:

Atypical says:

Kordell is control freak who is probaly divorcing her because she is being disobedient. ..lol..I say disobedient because he treated and talked to her like she was his child not his wife…Just because someone is an awesome provider doesn’t mean they’re an awesome spouse. .#ijs

Betamax82 says:

OTB so you going to see it huh

AnyOne try/Know for sure bout the Benefits of ground FLAXSeed

NaijaGal says:

He gave her choice. She chose.
    =================

MissTaken says:

by luVn_liFe… on Mar 26, 2013 at 10:49 am
    And Again I font:
    Now Porsha will understand the ladies when they said to have an identity of your own before getting with someone. SMH Im still on her saying he “let me” come to Vegas chile he is your husband NOT your father
    :whistle: You’re not my daddy you’re my man…

Emergency stash = Theft

:hahaha: So if he gives you an allowance and you stack it ???
    If he gives me money for shoes and i buy $150 Jeffrey Campbell’s instead of $700 dolla Wang’s thats my money bro. :lol:

Cha ching. :huh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Emergency stash = Theft
    ————-
    But he was giving her money to do with what she wanted though?

Oh yes @Beta. Its spring Break for my kiddos. I already have to see The Croods. :eek: After bedtime, I’ll grab a gal and go see this one. :smoke:

MissTaken says:

:thinking: I wonder if she rode Gucci so long the ice cream cone melting off his face?

OTB Im sure but here it aint no 7 dollars not in the least :lol:

Emergency stash=theft :rofl: too funny

MissTaken says:

I wonder if she rode Gucci so long the ice cream cone melting off his face?
    ———-
    At least he can say he ain’t no minute man :hahaha:

Miany says:

@dancerbee :rofl: I meant like him personality wise but heterosexual as in likes my lady parts.. lol
    @Luvn… I see it now. She has a Bey gravi

:whistle:

Break me off

Show me what you got

Cause I dont want

No ooone minute man!

WHOOOOOO!

:listen:

Just Looking says:

Grandma said always have emergency stash. Just in case. Have your bank mail sent to your mamas’s house.

Grandma Lesson 101 out 1001.

AnyOne try/Know for sure bout the Benefits of ground FLAXSeed

:cheer: Some mornings I have yogurt, and add flax and wheat germ.

Wheat germ is Folic Acid & Vitamin E. Omega 3s and 6s in the flax for my hurrrrr. Vanity leads me. Flax is kindy of like a nutty bite.. But no more than a sesame seed to me.

I also buy bread..i think its arnolds or sara lee IDK sandwich thins tho. Its wheat with flax seeds on it. Yummy.

@Luvn… I see it now. She has a Bey gravi

OTB Im sure but here it aint no 7 dollars not in the least

I be forgetting they want an arm leg and first born to go to the movies up norf. :lol:

At least he can say he ain’t no minute man

:hahaha: I mean.. just wtf Gucci. :lol:

Cute gravi…you?

MissTaken says:

———–
    Porsha about to be homeless like Joe Budden girl :crying:

:facepalm: These thieving hoes…

If you purchase something on the job under
    budget, do you pocket the difference? :shrugs:

Got “ethics on the job but steal from the person you promised to love before God. :no:

These thieving hoes…

:rofl: :rofl:

I dont pocket it but my superiors do..

Just Looking says:

Thieving Hoes …Snickers SMH

@OTbey . .
    IVe Been using a Tblspoon in my cereal,or yogurt,oatmeal,etc. I just read yesterday it makes ur hair super shiny.
    what say you? how long you Been using it?

I started on it for hlth benefits,Ya know iM Ol’ #jk

OTB – what are your thoughts on Dutchess from last night’s episode

Betamax82 says:

Wait a min :think: didn’t Porsha admit on an episode that they didn’t have a prenup

NaijaGal says:

are flax seeds better than the gel?

Just Looking says:

@Miss Taken – That was fugged up how Joe B did that little girl. Him and Tahiry ain’t gonna last either. OH WELL. He be smokin crack in a few weeks.

MSVALLDAY says:

I actually like it. All her other ish sounds the same to me so I’m happy to see her break from the norm and at least try something different. Hey that’s just my opinion.

Betamax82 says:

Man :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Ground flax seed is the way to go. If you purchase it whole make sure to grind it yourself as it defeats the purpose whole.

:rofl: when the company goes under budget our dept pockets the difference and we as a dept decide what to do with the money ie parties, social events, dinners etc.

JMO says:

Just Looking says:

Grandma Lesson 101 out 1001.
    ________________________________________________________________

There are women out here who DON’T do this?? :blink:

Yes OTB.

Man-If he was giving her money for herself, she could have chosen NOT to spend it and save it. That’s HER money, almost like a paycheck for being his wife. :lol:

If you was a kept man and your wife gave you an allowance every month of the amount of $10,000, which is $2500 a week, would you blow it all or spend some and put the rest away?

FuturedocDonte says:

Emergency stash = Theft
    ———
    :cosign:

Stacking your allowance money is one thing. Syphoning off money from the bank account… Gon head and run that back maam :nono:

Just Looking says:

@NGal – Sigggh, not sure what’s up with Dutch. But Ceaser real ain’t it. She could do so much better. IMO…

Miany says:

I’m all about an agreement when I’m in a relationship. My ex and I broke up no fighting, he knew what to give me and he did (honestly I really just wanted to keep his d**k and his tongue but, i digress) I will sit a ninja down quickfast and draw up a written agreement cuz I go hard for my man. I know I’m gonna get with you and boost your profits or start a business that you were too scared, lazy, etc to start on your own sooooo I wanna make sure I walk away with more than just wet panties.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: still laughing at Joe bc thats as real as it gets :rofl:

@LuVie Super shiny? IDK. My hair has lots of sheen not very shiny..but my adult acne is finally saying goodbye. *knocks on wood* I havent had the kind of eruptions I was having in about four months. Ive prolly been eating flax and wheat germ about a year?

Im thinking of taking cod liver oil. :eek: *top lip curls* Supposedly our grandmothers and cicely tyson are right. Skin wonder drug. Its so nassy tho. :|

Nakeya_j says:

—-
    Preach!

NaijaGal says:are flax seeds better than the gel?

Many experts believe it’s better to consume flaxseed than flax oil
    (which contains just part of the seed) so you get all the components.

MissHarlem says:

still laughing at Joe bc thats as real as it gets

————
    Lil Duval said- Real men Lie in referrence to that situation :lol:

MSVALLDAY says:
    ^^ I like it. It’s a different sound for her and her lyrics are true to who she is as an artist. I’d jam to it.

Nakeya_j says:

Im thinking of taking cod liver oil.
    —-
    I give that to my son every morning. They have an orange flavor one for kids.

JMO says:

________________________________________________________________

:yes: lil typo :hugs:

MissHarlem says:

OTB please take cod liver oil PLEASE I beg of you. If you dont like the taste get the pills. Sevenseas has a good one. Do not however take the pills that is not “clear” like but look like your reg pill. Purity is at stake with those pills

OTB – what are your thoughts on Dutchess from last night’s episode
    _________

:facepalm: Ermahgawd is she a paymaster? Did I view that correctly? :|
    I still feel the same about her really, country mouse goes to the big city, but I must confess I thought she was smarter than being a dummy in love.

I have helped a man financially (pains me cause my mama dont play that) but you best believe i thought there was no other recourse AND he betta not had of asked me for it. :cuss: She steady worried about how they doing as a couple…well why add into the situation with the stress of giving one partner money for his kid thats not yours. :huh:

@Otbey
    my adult acne is finally saying goodbye
    U think this from the FlaXseed??
    I Just started taking it,the fiber :tape:

goat76 says:

What up!! Wit y’all Richard Williams looking asses….lol

Good Morning!

Just Looking says:

GOTDAMN – Didn’t want to believe that he filed. But that fish did…

In the SUPERIOR COURT
    Fulton County, Georgia
    Case No. 2013CV228920

KORDELL STEWART VS. PORSHA WILLIAMS

Filed on 03/22/2013
    Case Type: DIVORCE
    Judge: John J. Goger
    Current Status: Filed

Why the ad for The Game say it come on tomorrow and the one from yesterday said it came on last night??

MissHarlem says:

RAZZLE when he said and I quote “this may sound heartless *pause* but thats not my concern” :rofl: I cried real tears and was dying.

========================
    girl yes…when the dudes were giving her props for paying his back child support I just :no: <===smh…had me take back my opinion on her being a user…low esteem of self is a beast

Miany says:

@Jmo :hug: good morning! lol.. lil typo
    Porsche just need to call Shaunie’s lawyer.

:newpost:
    On the STEWART’s

are flax seeds better than the gel?

:thinking: IDK. I know ground is best.. and ground mixed with water becomes slimy and mucousy..like maybe you could make a gel. Im sure they have some on the market though.

Nappy heads been using flax seed gel for a while on hair. If im not mistaken Fay is working on a product. Maybe even already formulated for the hair. Hydrahold???

goat76 says:

I fcuks with that pure coconut oil. I got some fish oil, but that shat hard to stomach, gotta get the pills next time.

Ty says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Emergency stash = Theft
    ———

Lets use Shaunie and Shaq. What if the wife knew the husband was syphoning money to pay for outside heffas (rent, cars, clothes, trips) in multiiple cities. Is she wrong for setting up investments on the side to secure a future for her and her kids?

:popcorn: Just curious

MissHarlem says:

RAZZLE when he said and I quote “this may sound heartless *pause* but thats not my concern” I cried real tears and was dying.
    ———–
    That mawfawkah!

I swear Joe is more of a manipulator than anyone I’ve ever met. :lol:

U think this from the FlaXseed??

Yeah it was the reason I started. The probable hair benefits helped me continue.

low esteem of self is a beast

:facepalm:

Nelly is supposedly with Tae Heckaard

Who?

FuturedocDonte says:

Emergency stash = Theft
    ———

——
    Said revenues from HER investments is hers :coffee:
    This is where we men get caught up. I use myself as an example. I work out of town. I don’t have time to be flying/driving in and out and sitting online to pay the bills. So if I ask my wife to use my account and pay the light bill and she tell me its $400 but its really $150 and she done swung some extra cheese in her “emergency account” that’s the thievery we talm bout :yes:

lovezoe says:

Or the men keep the LSLH hunnies out front while they bang the plain-but-submissive chick behind closed doors. :coffee:

RAE23 says:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA girl I hate Cliff Barnes and his old ass. I wanted to hem him up for acting out at the fune. And no your girl didnt age well at all Sue is about to be her drunk self again. I do like the Ewings sticking together even if its only for a min

<<<<<<<<<<

If that wasn't a classic episode of Dallas!!! :applause: The only person I would say that has aged well is Bobby. Val doesn't look too bad, but yes Sue Ellen looks very old! I love Dallas for bringing back so many of the old players. Too bad JR had to die while taping the series again. i would say that they sent him out in true JR Ewing style! I :heart: the JR funeral episode. Got the last episode on DVR to watch tonight!

Bella770 says:

I was getting ready to time how many seconds I was gonna be able to listen to this song before I turned it off but I didn’t. Ashanti’s vocals have improved and the song isn’t bad.