Deion Sanders and children

Earlier it was reported that NFL legend Deion Sanders was granted full custody of his 3 children with personal trainer Pilar Sanders. Deion Sanders and his attorney, Rick Robertson, called Sandrarose.com exclusively to clear the air on the exact terms of the custody order.

Deion Sanders and Pilar Sanders

Deion and his estranged wife have been embroiled in a bitter custody battle for their 3 children, Shelomi, 9, Shedeur, 11, and Shilo, 13.

Deion, who called Pilar’s agenda “a paper chase,” said Pilar was only concerned with their community property (his mansion) and getting their marriage annulled.

“Who gets their marriage annulled after 14 years,” he said.

“The pre-nup is what it is,” said Deion. “Unfortunately, our pre-nup is a million dollars, and she ran up $1.4 million in attorney’s fees. You can do the math.”

“[She] wanted a jury trial because the judge had already ruled on all of this,” he said. “The jury consisted of 9 women.”

“It’s been a year and a half and I’m tired of it!” he said, referring to the child custody battle. “Leave us alone. Go away! Move on with your life!”

“I’ve always had custody of the children,” he added. “My kids are happy. This is the life they know. My kids know being with me all the time. This is why I was awarded [custody],” he said.

“This ain’t no game, babe, I’m totally serious about my children,” he said before putting his attorney on the phone.

Mr. Robertson explained that a jury of 9 women “Answered a couple of questions” regarding the custody of the children. “We did not ask for the jury trial, they did,” he said, meaning Pilar’s attorney. “The terms are very misunderstood.”

“Texas is one of only 2 states that even allow juries to answer questions on any aspects of family law cases,” said Robertson.

“Deion was given sole (primary) managing conservatorship of the boys, and that means he makes all decisions. And he was given exclusive right to determine Shelomi’s residence. The judge issued a ruling on Monday of this week that said that all 3 kids live with Deion because Deion has primary custody of all 3 of them,” said Robertson.

He added: “And the judge also set out what Pilar’s visitation rights are.”

Sanders said Pilar is the one who wanted the media involved in the case. He was clear that he didn’t want the media involved because the children are old enough to read the blogs.

“Every comment or quote you see [in the media] is going to be from their side; slandering us; trying to publicly humiliate us because that was their strategy, that we be humiliated and settle out of court,” said Sanders.

Deion said he didn’t want to say anything negative about Pilar. His attorney added: “We don’t want to start [saying anything negative] now.”

“Deion has felt very, very strongly that he wants to protect his children from unnecessary media attention,” said Robertson. He doesn’t want them or their friends reading on the Internet that he said anything negative about their mom because it’s not healthy for them psychologically.”

Deion Sanders and Tracey Edmonds

“A lot of the things she alleged I did is really what she did,” said Deion, referring to Pilar’s allegations of abuse.

Deion also denied Pilar’s accusations that his current girlfriend, Tracey Edmonds, disrupted their marriage.

“I met Tracey well after I even filed for divorce,” he said. “I hate for her to try and throw Tracey… Tracey is a wonderful woman and a very good person. She has a brand and her name is good. Tracey was never a mistress,” he said adamantly.

“A lot of people don’t realize I’m the one who filed for divorce,” said Deion. “She knows why. She’s got to live with it… Everybody in the city knows why… A man just doesn’t wake up, all of a sudden, and say ‘I want a divorce’.”

“I took care of business 14 years ago before we walked down the aisle,” he said referring to the iron-clad pre-nup.

“The truth of the matter is, when you have to take care of business before you walk down the aisle, you know something will go down eventually. That’s the truth of the matter. And then when a person asks for $100,000 before you get married, you gotta know what time it is. But you stupid enough, young and dumb and do it anyway.

“But I have 3 wonderful children,” he said. “The only thing left is the actual divorce itself,” he continued. “If I’m such a horrific and horrible guy, please relinquish my name,” he said. “Release my name.”

• Pilar Sanders released from jail, ordered to stay away from Deion
  • Deion Sanders Wins Child Custody Case
  • Kobe Bryant and Deieon Sanders are Losing Their Trophy Women
  • Is There Trouble in Paradise for Deiondra Sanders and Nia Riley?

286 Responses to “SR Exclusive: Deion Sanders clears the air, says he just wants Pilar Sanders to relinquish his name”

dabunique says:

Ooooh I have been waiting for this since I saw it on Twitter this morning

Keesh says:

Really Deon….I thought Ike was crazy when he didnt want Tina to have his name but now I see this name **** is real out chea

Keesh says:

Im sorry but if it smell lik chit…something is amiss. Why come Tracey always up and thru a “break up”. :huh: :thinking:

Miany says:

I call male cow feces!! That man aint take ALLLLL her babies just so he can get his name back.
      Like Judge Toler said. “I can’t order her to give your name back. Far as the law concerned, Once you gave it to her she can be Ms. _ forever”
      Now I’m out for real yall :hi:

cougar lover says:

release my name, and let me hit every so often…n if tracey down, lets open the door for some 3sum’s, so we can have a healthy co-parenting relationship!

Smonae says:

Ok Deon, but the chit hit the fan when he got caught cheating so who did who wrong :shrugs:

dabunique says:

I jus don’t understand y sum of these women want to keep da last name … I understand if u made your whole career with dat name like Tina Turner or Tracey Edmonds but women like da exes of Usher, Dwayne Wade, and now Deion Sanders have done nothing with the last name … its another way of messin with their exes

:popcorn:

*scrolls up to finish reading*

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

MzTisch says:

^^^^^^
      She the “clean-up” woman they say……… :rofl:

Smonae says:

:bye: Mainy

leoluv3 says:

No one really knows the circumstances behind the divorce, there’s his side, her side and THE TRUTH, HOWEVER I do feel like they BOTH need to stop slandering each other in the media. I mean the kids read and see all of this. I just don’t understand why most divorces never end well, SMH. Not to mention something has to be kind of off w/ Pilar for her to loose full custody, it’s HARD to prove a MOTHER isn’t capable of taking care of her kids. HMMMMM.

Now that makes sense :lol: That means they’ll break up soon after like she did with Eddie. :lol:

MzTisch says:

dabunique says:

^^^^^
      Some women keep it for their “careers” that they have established. Others for the simple fact to have the same last name as their kids. Ion know Pilar’s reason.

it’s HARD to prove a MOTHER isn’t capable of taking care of her kids. HMMMMM.

Custody cases are about who is better able. Pilar aint got no job.

Honycoatd says:

This is so mess…messier than eating bbq chicken.

May our loving Father bless those babies and guide those adults.

My mama kept her last name when she got divorced because she had it for most of her adult years.

Smonae says:

Custody cases are about who is better able. Pilar aint got no job

Good Point OTB

Keesh says:

——————————————————————–
      “Ya, ya you can leave but the name, the name stays home…the name got my Daddy’s blood on it, nukka”

hell_on_heels says:

No offense Aunite, but I think BOTH parties need to stop making comments to the media. I hope everything works out how it is in fact suppose to. Too much unnecessary drama….DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!

Nakeya_j says:

There is never one person wrong in things like this. So him trying to act like this is all Pilar’s fault is really crazy to me. lol Then he said Tracy was never a mistress, however being a mistress was alright with you when you wifed up the one you were creeping with. Man please. Have several.

Diva says:

it’s HARD to prove a MOTHER isn’t capable of taking care of her kids. HMMMMM.

Custody cases are about who is better able. Pilar aint got no job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I read this in Martin’s voice talking about Tommy…. :rofl:

MzTisch says:

^^^^
      Mine still has hers as well. She said she ain’t changing all her impo-tant schit over. Her degrees and such. This is who she is. Until otherwise. And my dad remarried. So, it’s two of em.

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      I got a problem with this whole paragraph :nono:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Devilon (or however you spell his name) is scum. Since Pilar knew he was scum when she groupied (i mean married) him, she is scummier. Tracey is scummiest for always being apart of some freshly broken up marriage.

:blink: really dude :tea: come on

GellySammich says:

so at what point does Tracy become an industry bicycle? what’s the number you gotta hit?

Ty says:

I think Deion is an azz but Pilar didnt know how to play the game so she ended up with the short end of the stick and lost her kids chasing that prenup money :nono:

Every woman should have an emergency stash, especially when u saw this mess coming. Hell we saw it on their show :coffee:

Smonae says:

And then when a person asks for $100,000 before you get married, you gotta know what time it is. But you stupid enough, young and dumb and do it anyway :huh:

Ninja you wasnt that young & why u giving exclusives , keep yo mouth shut

I actually think Pilar should be able to keep it to match the kids.

Let that bytch go Prime let her go!

“Leave US alone. Go away! Move on with your life!”

^^^ Now. WOuld a man who wanted his children to have a relationship with their mama say that :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

it’s HARD to prove a MOTHER isn’t capable of taking care of her kids. HMMMMM.

Custody cases are about who is better able. Pilar aint got no job.
      —-/-
      Or who is least dysfunctional… Deion wins again :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      I got a problem with this whole paragraph
      ________________________

Donte we are >>>|<<< ARE HERE :tea:

Gigi26 says:

I have nothing. Pilar just..ion know just fade to black boo. Take the cash and walk away n be in the lives of your kids.

Tracey was never a mistress
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not for you anyway.

She was a mistress to Eddie.

He was and still ill married to Jahnee.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I actually think Pilar should be able to keep it to match the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

FuturedocDonte says:

:steer: <—- Pilar in one year picking up the kids…. In a Hyundai

Keesh says:

I mean who ask for $100,000 before the marriage and was it money for the wedding or money for her to go through with the marriage. So many questions…sumting aint right!!

Tracey is scummiest for always being apart of some freshly broken up marriage
      :tea:

Like is she calling them up when she sees “trouble” in the tabloids :huh:

Diva says:

*slides over next to Future* hey dahling!!!!

@TY
      “Every woman should have an emergency stash, especially when u saw this mess coming. ”
      _____
      :shrugs:

_________
      Yeah he made sure he covered his butt with a prenup because he was stepping out on his other wife with Pilar and thought eventually she would step out on him

Chile…..

and I say again though them Kids are better off with Deon :tea: Pilar has always been a gold digger, but come on son lets not put all the blame on Pilar, you did ya mess too :tea: 3 sides to every story :tea: good try though

Deion wins again

On paper. :)

Gigi26 says:

———————————————

Nigga that is the mother of your three kids, she was obviously good enough for that. STFU! Niggs kill me with this shyt here. So you knew she wasn’t shyt but procreated with her three times. Yeah okay :rollseyes: Fukk nigga.

cougar lover says:

watching tru life i have a high maintenance girlfriend. this dude shoulda got her sprung off tj maxx and marshalls, instead of expensive boutiques. she was bout to have a hissy fit when he told her no mo shopping sprees… she lucky she dont fugg with me and my frugal azz, cuz target will be the only luxury you gone get afforded :rofl:

But you stupid enough, young and dumb and do it anyway
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You wont all that young when you married her tramp trollop ays.

Say what it really was that had you blinded.

Them jheri curl fumes. I know its embarrassing to admit. But stop trying to blame it on YOUTH

_________
      :preach: please and thank you

A hot damm mess.

@DIVA
      “I actually think Pilar should be able to keep it to match the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign:
      _________

You want me so bad. :lol:

Where u been at?

Smokie says:

D@mn. I wish I knew the real truth behind it all.

goat76 says:

NOLES!!

MissHarlem says:

:shrug: dont have much a comment but good luck to the children

@TY
      _____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You spitting knowledge today :shocked:

FuturedocDonte says:

Don’t feel to bad for Pilar. A couple of booty Instagram picks and Eddie Murphy will be right at her apartment :yes:

Keesh says:

Why get total custody…because they were with you all the time. Doesnt he want his kids or especially his daughter to have a relationship with their birth mom…neva mind…he can buy them a moma

@TY
      _____
      She should’ve done that as well but the emergency stash is in case he starts showing his azz (ie cheating, not coming home, etc.), she could still feed and house her kids. Not stealing…it was their money :coffee:

U see Shaunie had a stash and everybody knew Shaq was tricking :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

YOOO @Cougar I saw that SHYT! I was :rofl: Cuz that nigga was a SIMP! She was flipping out cuz he wouldn’t buy her a shirt for 14.99 at the pay half I was like :blink: She’s a bum bytch!

I said lemme move to FL and get me a simp nigga in my life, she talkin bout take me to Chipotle’s i’m hungry. Dirty foot ass broad :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Pilar dropped out of Syracuse to run after Johnny Mitchell (played with..Jets? IDR. Football not my sport) legend has it.

So you knew she wasn’t shyt but procreated with her three times.

:tea:

Keesh says:

Hey GiGi and Harlem :wave: how have yall been doing

“Who gets their marriage annulled after 14 years,” he said.

:ha: :sad:

Smonae says:

This ole messy azz dude, she wants media involved but he tweeting, got his kids tweeting and speaking on her in the media every chance he gets

NaijaGal says:

meh Pilar should’ve gone by the pre-nup and kept it moving

:kiss:

Keesh says:

There can still be a relationship hell my sister has sole custody and they have some kinda plan worked out. The kids still have a relationship with the father. :tea: well atleast Pilar can continue her over 40 ho3 stroll

Education means money? :eek: Oh. *rings HR*

Shaunie had a stash
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shaunie bull nosed azz is my have a stash she-ro okay?

This bish had APARTMENT buildings. Plura-h

:kiss: :kiss: <– French. With a dip..

Shaunie is that bish. :lol: betcha Hoopz cant even get Shaq gray card, much less Black.

Tracey was never a mistress
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not for you anyway.

She was a mistress to Eddie.

He was and still ill married to Jahnee.
      :ghost:

@DIVA
      “I actually think Pilar should be able to keep it to match the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You want me so bad.

Where u been at?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: *whispers you want me* I’ve been working on this JOB!!!! In and out

MissHarlem says:

KEESH :waves:

If education equal money we wouldnt have people on here saying they lived :rofl: chile please

@TY
      “She should’ve done that as well but the emergency stash is in case he starts showing his azz (ie cheating, not coming home, etc.), she could still feed and house her kids. Not stealing…it was their money”
      _______
      Sound like skeezer logic. Straight outta gold digging 101.

Gigi26 says:

Pilar ain’t no better either but call a spade a damn spade. Stop bashing her these kids ain’t babies, they can read. DO better Deion, you won. Leave it alone.

@DIVA
      “I actually think Pilar should be able to keep it to match the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You want me so bad.

Where u been at?
      :crying: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

He was about 30 wen he married her, not a yongin. He wanted a trophy, he got it. Now he trying to act like he knew he was gone divorce her all along. It’s okay for him to bash her but not vice versa. But yo kids read the blogs, huh? Both need a gag order. It’s a reason for his “Primetime” nickname. Tracey another one of those suburban gold diggers. She beta watch out, Primetime might have HIM a Jahnee.

:offtopic: This ish made me :rofl:
      —————————————————————–
      From NY Daily News

Pioneering west coast rapper Too Short was arrested for DUI in Hollywood early Wednesday after allegedly trying to flee on foot during his sobriety test, cops told the Daily News.

The pre-dawn bust went from bad to worse for the “Blow the Whistle” rapper when he tried to ditch narcotics in the back of a cop cruiser and was rearrested for felony drug possession, police said.

“He was stopped for DUI investigation, ran from officers and actually tripped and fell,” Lt. Marc Reina of the Los Angeles Police Department told the Daily News.

“He got maybe half a block and was taken into custody there,” Reina said. “He discarded narcotics in the police car.”

The rapper, born Todd Anthony Shaw, rose to fame in the late ’80s with the double platinum album “Life is…Too Short.”

He became known for his use of funk riffs and sexually explicit lyrics and later collaborated with Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G. and Snoop Dogg.

Shaw, 46, was first arrested at 3:10 a.m. Wednesday and then re-booked for the felony drug possession charge at 5:58 a.m.

He was back in the news last month when he shot down rumors he was involved in a shooting and fatal car crash on the Las Vegas Strip that left Oakland rapper Kenny Clutch and two others dead.

A message on his Facebook page said he was not in Vegas at the time and had “no knowledge or connection to this incident.”
      ———————————————————————–Ain’t this nukka like, 50 yrs old or sumthin?

libra80sbaby says:

Deion Sanders….STFU :coffee:

If education equal money we wouldnt have people on here saying they lived chile please

BYE NY! :rofl: :rofl:

cougar lover says:

———-
      Not eem Forever 21? :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Pilar lost me when she had a whole cast for a supposed thumb injury…she tried to play the media to her advantage but she forgot what state she was in :yawn:

@Otb
      “Education means money? Oh. *rings HR*

by OutsidetheBox on Mar 20, 2013 at 2:56 pm”
      ________

Where is that stated?
      :think:

Gigi26 says:

Too Short too old for that shat there :rofl: omg :rofl:

Primetime might have HIM a Jahnee.

:hahaha: :hahaha:

KyCakes says:

@GiGi right? And what kinda drug did he try to ditch that resulted in a felony?

Tooshort azzz to old for that foolishness oh and blow the whistle still my ish :danban1:

—-
      Jesus and the 12. Harlem!!! *high fives you* :dead:

Ain’t this nukka like, 50 yrs old or sumthin?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Short is pushing 50. yep

MissHarlem says:

KEESH

Harlem

Have I told you lately that I :love: you? :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Ky: He may have had that Molly :yes:

Not eem Forever 21?
      _________

Target diffusion lines, chit even Target Mossimo line >>>>> F21 anything!

KyCakes says:

@GiGi right? And what kinda drug did he try to ditch that resulted in a felony?

Probrably a controlled substance I think that’s a felony, molly, maybe that stuff wayne on :shrugs:

Todd Shaw was my nickanme in high school. :ashamed:

WHo are you and where is Man :karate:

MissHarlem says:

KEESH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That hoe!!!! :rofl:

Keesh says:

The lil girl name is Shelomi though

@OTB
      ““Why not get an education and get yo own money? Than u aint gotta worry bout all hiding and stealing and chit.” @Man.

by OutsidetheBox on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:01 pm
      _______
      get an education AND get yo own money

How was that construed to mean one led to the other? :think:

GellySammich says:

Waaay off topic but my nerves are SHOT today. We have 2 dogs here at the office. One of em is always barking at my baby but he stays in the pen so it doesn’t really matter too much. Plus he’s normally a sweet dog and I’ve known him since he was a puppy. Anyway, they let him out this morning and my baby was outside. Knowing how he responds to my baby I stepped in front of my boy just in case when I saw them opening the door. He CHARGED at my baby and pushed him down on purpose!! :cuss: I almost went complete savage and fought him like a dog… biting his neck and all. (Ok I’m exaggerating but I was livid!) Theeeeen like 20 minutes later I found a tick on my baby’s neck! :crying: I don’t even understand how it got there because from what I understand ticks don’t even move that fast. I haven’t been right since.

Sorry about the long post. Just needed to vent. :crying:

cougar lover says:

:no: not eeem, and forget about boiling fabuloso on the stove, you better put some dolla tree la totally awesome in the damn chit!!

KyCakes says:

Man…folks need to put them designer drugs down…got nukkas seizing and collapsing on stage and whatnot… :nono:

Why can’t kneegreaux stick to plain ol’ weed?

No. Let him keep speaking.. Niggas like Deion ALWAYS do themselves in. He mightve won whatever little battle this is. But he gone lose the war with his arrogance.

Pilar pretty much did this to herself. But he up and thru here like his chocolate chip cookie recipe got him parental top billing. :eyeroll:

Shaunie had a stash
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shaunie bull nosed azz is my have a stash she-ro okay?

This bish had APARTMENT buildings. Plura-h
      :cheers:

Todd Shaw was my nickanme in high school. :ashamed:
      ——————————————————————\
      Do tell :thinking:

@TY
      _______
      Sound like skeezer logic. Straight outta gold digging 101.
      I didnt expect u to understand hell your legs still swing when u sit down :coffee:

How was that construed to mean one led to the other?

It was a logical progression @Man. Split the hairs but you know good and well thats what you meant. I was just pointing out that just because you have education doesnt mean youll have money.

If Pilar had of finished her studies what was her liberal Arts degree gonna do next to a Nike contract?

@JENNIE
      “Deion need to stop speaking on this. He has notjing to gain. He still an NFL Analyst.

WHo are you and where is Man ”
      ______

Im just sayin. He battlin a woman in her natural habitat of “bytching” and “complaining.”

A man always lose in that scenario. My press release:

“This has been amicably settled and I wish Ms. Pilar Jackson (maiden name) well.”

Thing about Short though is that nukka is REALLY about that life. He started when he was young as HAIL. Like in high school. And West Coast rap…there was no sucha thing. So them folks who started out way back when? Like him and Ice-T…some others…Was doing it for fun and not for profit…still had to LIVE cause wont nobody buying their music like that back then…As in they azzes was still really and truly gangbanging and whatnot. He dont know ish else BUT running from the police. Dont make it alright or okay or eem smart…

Nakeya_j says:

Waaay off topic but my nerves are SHOT today. We have 2 dogs here at the office. One of em is always barking at my baby but he stays in the pen so it doesn’t really matter too much. Plus he’s normally a sweet dog and I’ve known him since he was a puppy. Anyway, they let him out this morning and my baby was outside. Knowing how he responds to my baby I stepped in front of my boy just in case when I saw them opening the door. He CHARGED at my baby and pushed him down on purpose!! I almost went complete savage and fought him like a dog… biting his neck and all. (Ok I’m exaggerating but I was livid!) Theeeeen like 20 minutes later I found a tick on my baby’s neck! I don’t even understand how it got there because from what I understand ticks don’t even move that fast. I haven’t been right since.

Sorry about the long post. Just needed to vent.
      ——
      :blink: Gelly forgive me, but is your baby a dog? It’s not a baby, as in I gave birth to you baby, right?

@OTB
      “How was that construed to mean one led to the other?

_______
      Logical progession = I assumed

U just jumped the gun babe. Its ok.
      :hugs:

I’m single and just living my life. I work, getting money, and staying in my own lane not bothering anyone. At work about 6 months ago I met this guy. He was/still is so fine. Tall, Dark skin, dreads, body the whole thing. We connected just like that on the spot. He showed that he was really into me and wanted my number. I gave it to him and we started talking. He let me know off the back he wanted to be my “boo”. I waited about 3 weeks before we had sex, after that he told me that he was engaged to be married but he wanted to continue to have sex with me. I was against it , but knowing me being in my shy ways & don’t want to lose anyone, I continue to have sex with him. recently back in the first week of February , he made a announcement on facebook that his wedding is off for good. I called him thinking it was a joke but he said he was dead ass. At first I thought it was because of me, but he said it has been other issues and personal reasons why he called it off. SO my ass believed him. The wedding is still off, but the big issue is that he got the ex-fiancee’ pregnant the week after Valentine’s Day. What threw me off is that he told me when he first met me that him & the ex-fiancee’ haven’t had sex in MONTHS after he proposed to her. But the most mess up part about it is that, Me & him would have sex without protection a couple of times. And I had gotten pregnant by him as well, but sadly I miscarriage. I know it was dead wrong on my part to allow him to do it so I can take blame on that. But know this, everytime we do that, I ALWAYS go get tested the next day. It hurt me badly but I couldn’t blame him cause I knew what the hell I was getting into. Crazy **** is, me & him still talk and the sex is GOOD but I don’t want to have a broken heart once again from him. I told him he plays too many games to be 36 years old. Please help me and tell me what I should do ? I care for him , I got love for this man, but I can’t continue to keep putting myself in this craziness
      ————————

:tea:

——————————————————————–
      Good logic, but I STILL laugh when I see Ice T playing a detective on Law & Order:SVU

Awww. Firstly, did you check him all over for more ticks? Cracks crevices, and holes?

2nd, :( Dog prolly think he know little man. What did the dog’s owner do??

*holds in laffter from the sight of you fighting the dog like..a dog* :eek:

lovezoe says:

Pilar should Have taken tat million and went quietly. She cute enough to get another rich man. These gold diggers gone learn to stop messing with the Kobe’s a d get them a Vince. Dude won’t go nowhere or a Wall Street dude. Leave them pretty boys for the groupies. Dude who left chick at airport, don’t marry him. Dude a couple posts down in the mugshot, marry him fast.

MsOnederful says:

Now lets see if T M Z will pick this up and give Auntie her proper due credit..Bossip links her..all the time.

MissHarlem says:

VA and I :love: ya back

Unfortunately although I like Too Short I am not surprised. Next time pull your pants up and wear a belt :shrug: problem solved

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: Who saw Bad Girls Club last night?! THAT SHYT WAS :rofl: COMEDY!!!

Ole girl done fukked her roommates piece and didn’t have no fukks to give…

I told ppl about getting married. :nono:

:hug: @ Gelly…where do you work?

Why yall got dogs atchall office @Gelly???????

Sorry about the long post. Just needed to vent.
      ——
      ________
      Thats whay I was thinking.

Thing about Short though is that nukka is REALLY about that life.

This and sexual exploits @Ky Phat Cakes. But I have changed! :lol:

lovezoe says:

I waited about 3 weeks before we had sex
      ———————

First issue RIGHT there.

KyCakes says:

Bedazzled where did you find this dumb girl chit?

Stoopid bishes…

@TY
      _______
      Sound like skeezer logic. Straight outta gold digging 101.
      I didnt expect u to understand hell your legs still swing when u sit down

I am completely unable. :ghost:

Logical progession = I assumed

U just jumped the gun babe. Its ok

:lol: Whatevs nigg. :hug: You aint ansa either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I do too :rofl: HATE you

GellySammich says:

My baby’s a baby Keya. Pushed him out myself.

Gigi26 says:

Marriage in the principle don’t got chit to do with this here Dimpz, this is what happens when you marry a money hungry skeezer knowingly :yes:

This and sexual exploits @Ky Phat Cakes. But I have changed! :lol:
      ———————————————————————-
      saved and sanctified, huh? :rofl: :rofl:

But know this, everytime we do that, I ALWAYS go get tested the next day.

But you aint got your brain tested I bet? :huh: Tested for what pregnancy? B!TCH KILL YO SELF. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

@Bedazzled: Tell that woman she should kill herself immediately. Do the world the favor…

@ Gigi…I’m just against marriage anyway. :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

^ TRUTH :coffee:

GellySammich says:

2nd, :( Dog prolly think he know little man. What did the dog’s owner do??

*holds in laffter from the sight of you fighting the dog like..a dog* :eek:
      Yes I checked him and talked to the dr and everything. The owner/ my stepdad ain’t do anything. He wasn’t barking coming at him and I don’t even know that he was being “mean”. He was just way too rough and it made me mad.

Nakeya_j says:

My baby’s a baby Keya. Pushed him out myself.
      —-
      Oh ok. Sorry. I was not sure, because you know ppl go ham for the family dog. But I’m glad your little guy is ok.

Speak Zoe. But as times get harder even the Vince’s be putting on. :lol:

KyCakes says:

Bedazzled where did you find this dumb girl chit?

Stoopid bishes…
      ———
      facebook :lol:

then she was like I work. I’m getting money. Ok we know you get money by you saying you work. that let me know she was kinda ghetto :lol:

but a 36 y/o who’s supposed to be engaged though? :smack:

@TY
      “Sound like skeezer logic. Straight outta gold digging 101.
      I didnt expect u to understand hell your legs still swing when u sit down

:huh: Um… you are correct, I dont understand skeezer logic.

And as far as my legs swinging and all that… well, phuck you. How bout that?

Ohhh the blood.. :hahaha:

__________________________

:rofl: :hahaha: continues to read :tea:

:popcorn:

lovezoe says:

Was listening to Steve Harvey one day. Chick wrote in say she been married two months. One day she got a text saying, “While you were busy last night, I was busy having sex with your husband. Won’t the first or last time it gone happen” husband denied it. How she get her number then. Females really bout that life, huh?

marquez269 says:

being single and bein called a ho dnt mix in my book I’m single i do wat I want….single and sl** mixes well tho :tea: :kona:

But know this, everytime we do that, I ALWAYS go get tested the next day.

But you aint got your brain tested I bet? Tested for what pregnancy? B!TCH KILL YO SELF.

————
      even for an STI you still gotta wait more than just the next day right? (never had one so I dont really know)

Smonae says:

Oh ok. Sorry. I was not sure, because you know ppl go ham for the family dog. :rofl:

Gelly I hope yo baby ok

@TY
      “Sound like skeezer logic. Straight outta gold digging 101.
      I didnt expect u to understand hell your legs still swing when u sit down

Um… you are correct, I dont understand skeezer logic.

And as far as my legs swinging and all that… well, phuck you. How bout that?
      :smack: U slipping :rofl:

What threw me off
      _______

^^ I PROMISE I hollered when I got there…cause B!tch what??? Thats what threw you off? Whew chile. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

But as times get harder even the Vince’s be putting on.
      =========================
      :rofl: he do be talking to her crazy though :lol:

@OTB
      “by that_VA_thickchick on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:13 pm
      Logical progession = I assumed

U just jumped the gun babe. Its ok

Whatevs nigg. You aint ansa either.

by OutsidetheBox on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:13 pm”
      _______
      I stopped reading at “logical progression.” :lol:

marquez269 says:being single and bein called a ho dnt mix in my book I’m single i do wat I want….single and sl** mixes well tho
      ~
      ~
      ~
      WEll I GUeSS U told em!” :lol:

Razzle dyck is a powerful tool :tea:

What HaPPened to GEllYS BABY???

Gigi26 says:

———————
      :yes: and they would fukk in your bed too and take pictures.

You got to fight these hoes like bedbugs..straight guerilla tactics :tea:

lovezoe says:

————-
      that bish is BOLD!!!

GellySammich says:

:hug: @ Gelly…where do you work?
      Why yall got dogs atchall office @Gelly???????
      Small company. Stepdad owns it. The building is really just a little house and there are dogs in the back. :shrug: I’ve known this dog since a pup. I had no fear that he was actually going to try and bite him. Just stepped in front of the baby for “just in case” reasons.

@JENIE
      “I waited about 3 weeks before we had sex, after that he told me that he was engaged to be married but he wanted to continue to have sex with me.
      __________________________

continues to read

She prolly set a personal record waiting them 3 weeks tho!

Females really bout that life, huh?

Sadly. Whats the logic in that? letting the wife know? Is it because the jump off still thinks the wife is winning even tho she gets fukked… :| :(

I had 10 minutes to wolf down my lunch and get back to work. Blogging ain’t easy. :no:

GellySammich says:

My baby’s a baby Keya. Pushed him out myself.
      ________
      :shocked: A DOG KNOCKED YO BABY DOWN? AND YOU NOT IN JAIL? OR ON THE BREAD LINE? CAUSE I COULDN’T IMAGINE MYSELF BEING ABLE TO NOT HURT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING AND END UP FIRED.

lovezoe says:

Chile :tea: :

—–
      SO what did the wife end up doing?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez…

hello.

@Sandra so we gotta a newpost up :tea: and we appreciate all your work too

He’s fine Smonae. I’m the one that’s shook up :lol:

@TY
      “___________________
      Um… you are correct, I dont understand skeezer logic.

And as far as my legs swinging and all that… well, phuck you. How bout that?
      U slipping

by Ty on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:19 pm”
      _________

Hmmm… You know, the more I think about it, I think you are a bigot towards average height and shorter men.
      :think:

Is that chick in that write up slow/! :blink:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Poor Sandra.

Here.. :koolaid3: wash your food down. We will wait.

Pilar is on Twitter calling herself a housewife. She should’ve been in the house instead of running the streets trying to be a personal trainer. A man gives you a 20,000 square foot house and all you have to do is take care of his kids. You can’t do that? :no:

lovezoe says:

The sad part is the wife mama was like stay with him. Turns out be was cheating before they got engaged. He got a girl pregnant night before the wedding and everything. She don’t know what to do.

@JENIE
      __________________________

continues to read

She prolly set a personal record waiting them 3 weeks tho!
      ————–
      this chick i know said she waited till school was after to have her first time

lovezoe says:

I used to crack up at the Strawberry Letters too. Some were really out there :nono: One lady caught her husband with men 3-4 times and wanted Steve to help her fix her marriage :huh:

:thinking: maybe the symptoms take more than a day to show but an infection is just that…the antibodies or whatever will be present..I think. Now for HIV I know some ppl sero-convert later but generally 90 days.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ok why do the kids shirts say TRUTH? Is that the name of a soccer team or something? Or is this more shade? :thinking:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

….Sandra..

take care of the kids

AND, deal with his stupid *ss when he gets home. I doubt Devilion was easy to live with but, it was her CHOICE so, that’s why she gets no sympathy from me.

————-
      that bish is BOLD!!!
      —–
      I would of wanted to fight them both. Him for being a cheater and her for calling me. I hate that. Why do women call the other woman? For what?!

Carrington says:

Why is it so hard to believe that Pilates is the bad person here?

Hell, watching that reality show she was on verified that she wasn’t sheyit in my eyes.

Maybe he cheated, but it’s possible that the relationship was over at that point. The fact that HE filed for divorce but y’all say, HE got caught cheating speaks volumes. If he jacked it up, why he beat HER to the court house?

Thing is, no matter WHAT comes out in this case, there are people who will believe that HE must’ve done something!

His other children stated that she would not allow them in the mansion that THEIR father purchased unless HE was there. His aunt, who cleaned up for him says she tried to kick her out, and she mollywhopped her a$$!

so when you get a tick on you :thinking: how do you remove them, with tweezers, burn em off what :tea: ?

Ty says:

When are you going to let Prynn back in :pray: Her probation should be over :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

She don’t know what to do.
      ——————————–
      Make sure he sleep and pour boiling hot water over his dyck. Simple :tea:

MzTisch says:

CTFU @ the text to the wife. Ole girl aint shi….but it was funny.

Sandra Rose says:Pilar is on Twitter calling herself a housewife
      SEE This is Y U wolfiN down lurrnch and leaving Us hanging . . On twitter messing with Pilar BIGGERS :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

I used to crack up at the Strawberry Letters too. Some were really out there One lady caught her husband with men 3-4 times and wanted Steve to help her fix her marriage
      —-
      Was he going to make her a man? :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:
      :lol: First, I wouldn’t get fired for killing that dog. Second, he didn’t ATTACK him. He knocked him down. But he’s a baby and it’s not hard to knock him off his feet anyway. I’m not defending the dog because I now hate his guts but I also know he wouldn’t intentionally hurt him (and he would never be alone with him anyway to try).

_________
      So she wanted a career of her own….but she’s a golddigger? Which one is it? When women DO sit in the house and raise the kids and get left with NOTHING…then people wanna say “well she should have had a career”. Something is rotten in the cotton with Pilar, BUT she can’t win for losing with some folk.

lovezoe says:

Whatever happened to Derrick Snow wife? I wonder did he let her keep that big house they were building.

@TY
      “___________________
      Um… you are correct, I dont understand skeezer logic.

And as far as my legs swinging and all that… well, phuck you. How bout that?
      U slipping

by Ty on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:19 pm”
      _________

No hun I just want to step your heel game up and stop wearing blue bottoms :coffee:

Who called my baby, Marquez a hoe though? :waiting:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dearest Desperate Azz Hoe:

How old are you?

THIS? Right here? Sound like a friend of my 17 yo daughter wrote this ish.

“Ghul he was so fine. He said he wanted my numma. He was SO into me. He wanted to be my boo chile. Ummmhmmmm.”

Bish BOO BYE. Getchu some grown woman bidness (In my “ATL” Big Boi voice)

YSIC,

Kdub

:wave: Jenie
      Luvn hey gals :buttshake:

MzTisch says:

Ion fuggs with animals (especially things with teef) and babies. :no:

GellySammich says:

This one was tweezed Jenie. I don’t think he had dig himself in there far enough to have to burn him out. We managed to get the head out with the tweezers.

:cuss: NOW I’M ITCHING! I hate talking about bugs.

Hoes is so dayum childish. Lord have mercy. I am out here worrying about my gatdayum DRYER died and how Imma dry a load of clothes tonight…and this hoe up here worryin bout some dumb shat over some dack. If bishes don’t get they LIFE in 2013 I don’t know what to DAYUMIT DEWWWWWWWWW. :no:

—–
      Cheating is not a deal breaker with some people. :tea:

marquez269 says:

@reading Wassup!!!……@diva Nobody called me a ho i was taking up for tracey cuz a few ppl was calln her pretty much a ho and i was sayin if she single she aint a ho maybe a slut but not a ho :lol:

—-
      Was he going to make her a man?
      _________
      :shrug: Not sure what she expected Steve to do or say. He even told her that

that_VA_thickchick says:
      OK I almost got into it in the mall with someone who BUMPED my daughter, looked her up and down and TRIED to keep walking. Long story short that bish apologized to my daughter. But I guess I’m just ratchet (rash-shay) like that. :coffee: :lol:

GellySammich says:

=/ he had dig himself…. :no: I apologize greatly for that typo cuz that one hurt my feelings

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

KyCakes says:

Bedazzled where did you find this dumb girl chit?

Stoopid bishes…
      ———
      facebook :lol:

but a 36 y/o who’s supposed to be engaged though? :smack:
      ———————————————————————-
      On FB? Sweet Baby Jesus…. :facepalm:

Who called my baby, Marquez a hoe though?
      ________

Nobody. That hit dog was hollering. :no: LOVE YEW MARQUEZ :eek:

My supervisor is working my last got damn nerves :mad: :shank:

DAYUMIT DEWWWWWWWWW

:cry: :cry: I read it in your voice DUbb rofllll

marquez269 says:

Who called my baby, Marquez a hoe though?
      ________

Nobody. That hit dog was hollering. LOVE YEW MARQUEZ
      :hug: it is wat it is #single

KyCakes says:

C’mon Dub…you CANNOT abbreviate the salutation…

It gives me life :rofl:

—————

You better hang dry them clothes! find you some rope :lol:

<<< Likes to fugg I got a fuggin prollem. But if it resorts to me sitting down and writing letters about it…analyzing it to that extent?

I want somebody to come to my job and take me out to the back parking lot and off me please. My kids will be better off. Cause who need a mammy who really giving thought to dack on that level? I am so dayum done with that letter Imma do some work these last 58 minutes. Bye.

MzTisch says:

Ion fuggs with animals (especially things with teef) and babies. :no:
      If this dog was new to me I wouldn’t even have had the boy outside. But he wasn’t by himself. I was there and about 7 grown men so I only needed to panic on the inside.

SHAUN! :kiss:

How are YEW today Muh Dear? :hug:

:hug: #teamsinglemeanswecanfukkwhowhenwewantwithouthoestatusmaybesluttho

But I guess I’m just ratchet

Yes, yes you are. :hug: lol No, I don’t like when ppl bumb inot my kid and then act like he was in the way. smh. :no:

ratchet (rash-shay)

:thinking: <_< :rofl: Oui Oui :heart:

Keesh says:

Lol….@ tHAT HOE

marquez269 says:

#teamsinglemeanswecanfukkwhowhenwewantwithouthoestatusmaybesluttho

:cosign:

————-
      :ghost:

marquez269 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *putting the pistol back in my purse* :dead: @OTB did he holler loud? :rofl:

Diva says:

*wipes brow* glad I’m not a hoe…them hoes get a bad rap :rofl:

KyCakes says:

I had 10 minutes to wolf down my lunch and get back to work.
      Blogging ain’t easy…
      ——————————————————————–
      ..but it’s necessary; so Sandra chasin’ keyboards like Tom chased Jerry… :lol:

Finished that for you, hun :hug:

For $.25 can anyone name that tune?

cuz a few ppl was calln her pretty much a ho

_________

Oh so good thing I did check yew. :huh: tracey is a hoe man. If you always the side piece that the man telling everybody he wasnt with but then yall show up “together” in 3.5 weeks…you a hoe… a paid hoe. :shrug:

Sluts do it for free. *files nails*

marquez269 says:

Who called my baby, Marquez a hoe though?
      ________

Nobody. That hit dog was hollering. LOVE YEW MARQUEZ
      it is wat it is #single
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yen single in this here e-life #helpful

“I want somebody to come to my job and take me out to the back parking lot and off me please.”

I told that heffa to kill herself. :thinking: Dont nobody else need that on they conscious. But you @Dubb. We will do the honors if you ever get brain rot. :yes: :hug: BYE!

KITA BITA :kiss: I am good! Tryna stay in this chair so I’m here with my e-rounds. :fistbump:

But I guess I’m just ratchet

Yes, yes you are. lol No, I don’t like when ppl bumb inot my kid and then act like he was in the way. smh.
      _________
      I mean, it wasn’t a little pass by shoulder nudge. NO THIS HEAUX bump my teenager so hard she kinda stumbled back a little. Mamma made a gotdayum U-TURN…do you hear me? And if she had popped slick out her mouth, she woulda had blue lips. #fukkwitme

MzTisch says:

MzTisch says:

Ion fuggs with animals (especially things with teef) and babies.
      ^^^^
      I feel you. Not judging. I’m personally uneasy with dogs anyway, so I’m biased. Ion like em. Never have.

Ty says:

Oh so good thing I did check yew. tracey is a hoe man. If you always the side piece that the man telling everybody he wasnt with but then yall show up “together” in 3.5 weeks…you a hoe… a paid hoe.
      Didnt she marry Eddie for 2-3 days and changed her mind :shrug: I think Johnny came stepping outta the master bathroom and all hell broke loose

did he holler loud?

I was like where the fukk Marquez come from with that…outta nowhere :huh: I didnt even know he was tombout Tracey. :hahaha:

He aint holler no louder than the rest of us tho. :lol:

I’m about to go find another :lol: BRB

cuz a few ppl was calln her pretty much a ho

Sluts do it for free. *files nails*
      OKAYYYY

HelloGoodbye

I cant name it. Shucks. I was gonna :thinking::thinking: .. :shrug: I dont know what exactly I wouldve done with a WHOLE twenty five cent piece…

Ty says:

Didnt she marry Eddie for 2-3 days and changed her mind I think Johnny came stepping outta the master bathroom and all hell broke loose
      Don’t mess wit my man
      I’ma be da one to bring it to ya
      :whistle:

did he holler loud?

I was like where the fukk Marquez come from with that…outta nowhere I didnt even know he was tombout Tracey.

He aint holler no louder than the rest of us tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl:

—-
      I hear you. I think most momms will get good and ratchet over the kiddies. :yes:

I think Johnny came stepping outta the master bathroom and all hell broke loose

*turns a fan over @Ty’s desk* Get out :rofl: :rofl:

:offtopic:
      ——————————————————————

She stared down her opponent all right.

Police arrested a Texas woman for gouging another lady’s eyeball from its socket with her fingernail during a passionate fight.

Talicia Kiavonna Morrison, 20, fled from the scene where she left Cherry Webster injured and bawling in pain March 16 in Austin, witnesses said.

“They were acquaintances. I’m sure it was some sort of drama that was occurring,” Austin Police Officer Veneza Bremner told the Daily News.

Police responded to an emergency call from Webster. She told authorities that Morrison “grabbed her face, grabbed her eye and ‘dug her fingers up in there’ which caused the eyeball to come out of its socket.”

Webster also described the vehicle Morrison used to escape, allowing officers to track her down and bring her to police headquarters for questioning.

“She admitted to getting in the altercation but didn’t know the damage that she had caused in the fight,” Bremner said.

When pressed, Morrison speculated that she might have actually torn out Webster’s eye with a fingernail, according to an affidavit.

Morrison, whose bail was set at $70,000, faces the second degree felony of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.

“Anything can be used as a weapon,” Bremner explained. “In this case it was her hand — it was her fingernail.”

Webster was rushed to a nearby hospital and sedated.

“Webster was not charged (for fighting). She is the victim in this case,” said Bremner. “They placed the eye back in her socket and there will be follow-up to see if there is any other damage.”

:wtf: :eek:

Ok I hope I’m doing this right. Please keep my I.D. private.
      I am a 24 year old woman. I have been messing with this guy on and off for almost 6 years. We moved out of town together after we had only been seeing each other for 5 months. We was young I had just turned 18 I was in a bad situation. I was a teen prostitute and he took me out of that. Not long after we moved we got our name…s on each other and was living the most perfect life for almost 3 years. I didn’t have my high school diploma cause I dropped out so he paid for me to get it, then he also put me through trade school. We was perfect.Then the drama came. His high school sweetheart said she was pregnant and it was his. He said he didn’t remember sleeping with her cause he was drunk. I stood by him till the baby was born and the dna results came back. It was his baby and I was devastated. We tried for almost two years to have a baby and found out that I couldn’t conceive so this crushed me. I moved out went away to college, he supported me through college. then I moved into my own place still in the town we moved to cause I really liked it. So we kept in contact. We was ok I was still crushed but I was working through that. Then his babymama tells him she needs some place to stay because she doesn’t have light or gas where she at and she also has 2 other children. So he moves her him with him! Under the assumption that she will get on her feet and get her own place. well a year goes by and she still there. She tells him if I leave u will never see your daughter again. Doing this time me and him was still sleeping together and I got pregnant. This is my miracle baby. I don’t ovulate so we was very shocked and happy that this could happen.
      ——–
      ^^^Part One

See, those pretty girls! #geesh #fail :tea:

———————————————————————
      Ice Cube – Down For Whatever

You coulda bought you some bootleg red bottoms :lol:

Sam says:

I hatechu so much right now

“Dearest Desperate Azz Hoe”

I can’t :rofl:

Hey Yall :waves:

Now the whole time she been here they was not suppose to be together. He spent nights at my house and when she went out of town I spent nights at his house with him and all three of her children so I didn’t think we had a problem until she found out that I was pregnant. She has been putting me through hell and I don’t think he is handling the situation correctly at all. I don’t want him to just put her out cause I know he has become attached to all 3 of her kids and he loves spending so much time with his daughter. But where does that leave me and my child? I’m having a girl come may and I don’t think it’s right that my child has to have a part time father when all three of hers get a full time father. I know she crushed because I’m pregnant so she is using their child as a way to stay and he letting her. He still stay nights at my house. She doesn’t go out of town anymore to visit her family cause she doesn’t want me at his house or around her children, but he expects me to be cool with my child being around her. I love him so much I really do. I don’t know what to do at this point. This has been like this for three years now. Should I just move on? And leave him alone? It crushes me to even think about that. He was my first true love that has/have my back no matter what, but I’m ready for me and him to move on together and have our family that we wanted in the beginning. But that can’t be done with her being here. Am I being selfish? Please tell me what you think I should do. Thank you.
      —————–
      Part two^^^

It all made my brain hurt :no:

——————————————————————

She stared down her opponent all right.

Webster was rushed to a nearby hospital and sedated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that gal that did the scratching of the eyeball looked like a black pippi longstockig…I kid you not…she pulled that girl’s eyeball clean outta the socket! :smack:

VDot says:

I would have loved to have been a fly on the phone for that convo.

Showboating Deion + Showboating Sandy?!?! :yahoo:

Ermahgawd! ratchet (rash-shay) <–say it fast. :waiting:

Imma kill you @Va. We cant be rashy.

Talicia Kiavonna Morrison, 20,

Black Girls Rock? :kona:

She stared down her opponent all right.

Dont ever fight no bytch named:
      Talivia Kiavonna Morrison!

:nono: 0

I dont like that. Just cause she got her eye handed to her she dont go to jail. *stank face*

Basically if you lose you win. Fukk outta here. One eyed heffa. Oh and they was fukking. :tea:

*pippi longstocking

:dead: @OTB and @Man
      Those bishes have NOTHING to lose….

<— RASH-SHAY

Ermahgawd! ratchet (rash-shay) <–say it fast.

Imma kill you @Va. We cant be rashy.
      _________

Yes we can. Check my Gravi.

KyCakes says:

@Bedazzled I love it when dumb hoes tell this long winded ass tale, only to ask “should I just move on?”

GTFOH

I don’t think he is handling the situation correctly at all

Oh really :sarcasm:

That nigga got it made. :danban:

My sistahs dumb as hail. :|

lovezoe says:

and all three of her children
      ———–
      No respect for yourself or them kids, chicks so desperate for a man. That’s why we leading in AIDs

Showboating Deion + Showboating Sandy?!?!____________________________________

:hahaha: Sho you right baby! :kiss: So so thru with her nic! :hahaha:

That nigga got it made.

My sistahs dumb as hail.
      ———–
      all he saw was free puzzay :hump:

Cherry Webster

What she look like Diva? They aint show her huh? :hahaha:

ShoYaRight says:

a man that posts pics on twitter of him and his seeds filing out police reports against their mother ain’t SHYT!

#runtellthat

So many things wrong with that story Bedazzle :smack:
      How/Why does she go outta town to visit her family without taking her kids? Why is she calling the shots when she is supposed to be visting? Why didn’t dude just pay her gas and light bill at her own damn house? Why is she ok with him bouncing back and forth?

Hell Im like the kids now…why is the grass green :smack:

Sam says:

LoveZoe
      your lil man is sooo cute :happy:

VDot says:

I would have loved to have been a fly on the phone for that convo.

Showboating Deion + Showboating Sandy?!?!
      Me too chile…Auntie should’ve asked him about his toes and do women do the feet test on him like in Boomerang :thumbsup: Sandra used to ask if we had questions before her interviews :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Sam– :heart:

Ty says:

So many things wrong with that story Bedazzle

Hell Im like the kids now…why is the grass green
      ——————————
      Cuz dey in luuuuuuuuuhv

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She stared down her opponent all right.

Dont ever fight no bytch named:
      Talivia Kiavonna Morrison!

VDot says:

:kiss: Beau Beau!

————-

“Sandra used to ask if we had questions before her interviews”

She cut that chit out because she knows we dont’ have any type of ack right :hahaha:

Diva says:

@OTB….you gonna see her shortly in my gravi!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THAT NARCISSIST READING ERRRY LAST WORD, HOPING SOMEBODY BIG HIS ARSE UP AND STROKE HIS OBVIOUS OVER INFLATED EGO

NUNYA MOFOS WINNING IN THIS SITUATION THIS IS SR NICCAS, WE LOVE TO WATCH AND DISSECT MESS WHILE WE AT WORK ESPECIALLY SOMEBODY ELSE’S

AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS YOUR “REAL” LIFE THAT YOUR SPEAKING OF, NONE OF US HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOU OR PILAR ACTIONS, HOPEFULLY BOTH OF YOU WILL SEE WHAT A MESS ALL THIS REALLY IS

AND LOOK AT WHAT TYPE OF LEGACY YOU’RE LEAVING BEHIND, I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THEIR FAMOUS FOOTBALL PLAYING DADDY

THOSE KIDS WILL ALWAYS NEED/WANT THEIR MOTHER, TOO MANY CRACKHEAD MAMAS ON THE STREET RIGHT NOW WITH KIDS WHO WILL WHUP YOU ARSE IF YOU SPEAK ILL OF EM

SO YOU THINK YOU STRIPPED HER OF SOMETHING-BUT DUDE YOU DID MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND KIDS GROW UP AND EVENTUALLY PIECE SHIAT TOGETHER :coffee:

:wave: hey Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read him INTENSE. :coffee:

_______

!!!! :shotsfired: Where you been I forgot all about that trifiling chit!

<———Talivia Kiavonna Morrison

I told my BFF to name her baby Cherry.. (she bout that life) She went with Diamond instead. :eyeroll:

Diva says:

Gravi check!!!! Gravi check!!!!

Sam says:

Diva :happy: hey lovely lady howya be??

lawd jaysus be a hot comb with blue magic for that child in Diva’s Gravi!!

:wail:

:dead:

Sam says:

Diva

BYE with that gravi girl :rofl:

Should I just move on? And leave him alone?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Razzle…now whose fugged up life is DIS? :blink:

All that nukka is…he is known to grown women as… Captain Save A Hoe. Ladies we all know one of these nukkas. He flourishes on being able to come in and save the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <<< Mighty Mouse.

Bish he saved your young lil fass azz from being a teen prostitute. Put you in school…gotcho life on track… and then he saved his baby momma and her kids from a no lights, bout to get put out situation. When he is done with BOFF of yall….he going down to the welfare to find another woe is me azz broad and put HER azz on too.

Getcho life.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Razzle…now whose fugged up life is DIS?

Getcho life.

:cosign:

If this ain’t bish-made ION what is?
      =======
      You wanna keep it out of the media, SO YOU CALL IN TO SANDRA ROSE? :hahaha:

Lady_L says:

leoluv3 says:

——————————-
      Yeah that’s what I said about Tameka

datsmdubya2u says:

whatever deion..errybody in Dallas knows what YOU were doing and it dont even matter you name aint been dragged thru the mud..you just a another cheatinazz NFL player ..you had that name when you divorced ur 1st wife so ain’t nuffin changed.

Atypical says:

Yea I don’t think he’s a saint but Pilar is a prime example of why women shouldn’t just sit at home and pop out babies without a. Having a side hustle or b.Hiding his money a la Shaunie O Neal (judge me ion care)

free says:

the only tragic thing about this story is tracey. SERIOUSLY, girl?