What’s Wrong With This Picture?

jonathan_watkins_jonylah watkins

New details are emerging in the tragic case of Jonylah Watkins, the 6-month-old baby who was shot while her gang banging dad supposedly changed her diaper. The infant’s wounded father, Jonathan Watkins, a street gang member who has been arrested 39 times, was released from the hospital yesterday.

Watkins stood before television cameras, portraying himself to be a distraught father who just lost his baby daughter.

But, according to loyal reader Trendsetter, who sent in the above photo, Watkins didn’t appear distraught while in the hospital, where he was seen posing for photos and throwing up the peace sign (his hospital wristband is visible on his right wrist).

jonathan_watkins_jonylah watkins

Also, police now say the infant wasn’t shot multiple times while Watkins was changing her diaper. She was shot just once — while sitting on Watkins’s lap in the front seat of his van which was parked on the South Side of Chicago.

This lends credence to speculation that Watkins held the baby up as a shield as the killer opened fire during the drive-by.

Trendsetter writes:

“He’s in the hospital throwing the deuces sign like his daughter didn’t just die. And watching the news last night, he had a totally different demeanor than the picture displayed… he acted as if he was distraught, limping to the police station to give his statements. I smell bs… that’s just my opinion. Something isn’t adding up with this story…”

And there’s more: The Chicago’s Sun Times reports that Watkins is “unwilling to cooperate” with the police, according to a top police source.

“Watkins is giving the police just enough to seem to be cooperating,” the source told the Sun Times.

From Chicago Sun Times:

? Translation: “Watkins was unwilling to give police pass codes for two cellphones found at the scene of the shooting,” the source said. The pass codes might have led police to see who called Watkins before the shooting.

? The shocker: As a result, police had to send the cellphones to the FBI in Quantico, Va., to open them up — and have been unable to reach a Watkins family member who had earlier told reporters that Watkins “knew who shot him.”

“This person has been ducking the police for three days,” said the source.

In addition, contrary to earlier news reports — which garnered national headlines — the baby was not shot while Watkins changed her diaper, the source added.

“The baby was sitting in Watkins’ lap in the driver’s seat when she was hit by one bullet — not five — which wound up in her diaper,” the source said. “Tragically, one bullet caused a lot of damage and claimed the gift of her life.”

Watson was released Thursday evening from Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for injuries from the shooting.

A short time later — in response to reports that he was not cooperating with police — Watkins made a very public show of walking into the Area South police department late Thursday under the glare of television lights to talk to detectives investigating the case.

Watkins stood silently as the Rev. Corey Brooks, acting as the Watkins family spokesman, talked to reporters.

“Whatever the police need to know that he may know, we want to make sure that he fully committed himself to letting them know that,” Brooks said.

Update: According to a report published by CBS News just moments ago, Watkins is now cooperating with Chicago police:

“Every question that he’s been asked, he has answered fully and completely,” family spokesman Pastor Corey Brooks said. “If he knew who shot his daughter, and who shot him, he would have given them that name immediately.”

The assailant is still at large.

• Bulls Star Derrick Rose to Pay Jonylah Watkins’ Funeral Expenses
  • 3 Teens Charged in Fatal Beating of Honor Student
  • Did Jay Z Kill Derrion Albert?
  • Kandi Burruss’ Ex-Fiance Beaten To Death; Arrest Made in the Case

256 Responses to “What’s Wrong With This Picture?”

Fukc this bastidd! with a hot glue gun…

Lady_L says:

wow…just sad.. that bay is beautiful.

SR, his definition of ‘cooperating’ is telling him that he doesn’t know who shot him :rollseyes:

alabasterboi says:

this right here….this shyt right here….

If he held that baby up as a shield may he rot in hell

MSVALLDAY says:

Beautiful baby RIP!

ANd Brooks needs to sit down somewhere IMB

NaijaGal says:

:no: well that baby didn’t need to be raised by him any way…RIP little angle…just sad

She had his eyes……..

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

Sad but so very true. Sitting in the van with her in his lap in the driver’s seat. Sitting there waiting for what? *cough* drug deal *cough*

But the raggedy bastid that shot at him while he was holding that baby deserves death by firing squad. No blindfold. And they should shoot him one at a time instead of all at once. Start with the dack, then the knees, and so on and so forth.

I see you Trend……… :love:

NaijaGal says:

—–
      That’s how I feel today Naija, she was going to be in mess. She’s in Heaven now!

Gigi26 says:

TRASH :no:

REALLY? I really hope he wasn’t in the hospital doing some shyt like that…they should’ve finished the job :no:

And don’t worry, they will :tea:

Dayum someone straight HATIN on this nigga!

He shot, he lose his baby, and they accuse him of holdin the baby as a sheild and talkin bout his pictures.

Jeez. That nigga know how to make enemies!

VA, I’ve seen dudes take their kids to all kinds of bullshatt here. Unreal! And the women just let them :smack:

Gigi26 says:

Nigga was arrested 39 times….

What was he doing out there? I mean it ain’t like he was going to WORK.

And that Pastor needs to shut it…shut it all the way up

I see you Trend………

Hey boo! I emailed you yesterday!

NaijaGal says:

====================
      :yes: sometimes God saves in his own way and that environment was not for her happy soul *deep sigh*

No black man should ever trust the police under any circumstances.

And that photo was circulating on IG

GG, its probably far from over. Actually I expected Someone else to had died that day, over that baby’s life. :tea:

You this nigga aint ish :tea:

And that Pastor needs to shut it…shut it all the way up
      :cosign:
      He’s also repping keef :no: smh

Bombshell Esq says:

RIP Little Angel :pray: Taking candids in the hopsital when your child was MURDERED and YOU ARE TO BLAME… Typical hood n**** shyt… I cannot!!!! :cuss:

Oh I heard Chief Keef is getting out of jail today…and he fears for his life

amatrex says:

NaijaGal says:

—————————————————————
      Co-sign

Unfortunately there are countless mothers and fathers in the hood who should not reproduce but they’re having kids everyday. And that’s why the black community might be the most self-destructive group of people on the planet.

Gigi26 says:

See and this is the shyt that prevents real justice from being served sometimes..all it takes is one lie to sensationalize a story :no:

This nigga wasn’t shyt and took his daughter out to an environment where he did his daily “ain’t shyt” activity and her life was taken and his spared. God knew what he was doing.

DTTS: Nope, cuz in the streets, a bullet has no name or age. Cold blooded yes.

Trend, he got out yesterday and is already gangbanging via fb… :tea:

And that photo was circulating on IG

Idiot :tea: the stupid negras blast they flexing tails all over the social network, then want to play like he distraught. He will be dead in a few months if he bout that life and apparently he is :coffee:

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yeah here too. And I hate hate hate to hear a man say "that's daddy lil n*gga" to a child. I used to work with a girl who's baby daddy said that to their 1 year old daughter all the time. I think "daddy n*gga" was the first phrase the child spoke. Yeah, that family is just destined for greatness. :rolleyes:

For anyone who’s seen this pic on IG, can you tell what date it was taken?

Betamax82 says:

Wow just wow :no:

San says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

No black man should ever trust the police under any circumstances<—- Word

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Trend, he got out yesterday and is already gangbanging via fb…

________________________________

Smh…

See this mees here :no: is just ugh :sad:

Bombshell Esq says:

Oh I heard Chief Keef is getting out of jail today…and he fears for his life

—————————-

:facepalm:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

For anyone who’s seen this pic on IG, can you tell what date it was taken?

___________________________________

Let me see if I can see a date…

DTS have you received your book though ? :tea:

I see you Trend………

Hey boo! I emailed you yesterday!
      ^^^
      I didn’t see one from you………..

It got mailed out last night Jenny
      :spank: <—just in case you are making fun of me :wail:

Gigi26 says:

Oh that nigga Chief Keef def got concerts lined up…the streets are calling and he’s listening…$$ talks to uneducated niggas..he’ll be back to his usual antics in no time.

It got mailed out last night Jenny
      <—just in case you are making fun of me

:hahaha: :lol: :hug:

GG, if you go look at the suntimes, you see how they are going back and forth on fb. Stupid ish… Threats going both ways–BIG DUMMIES…

And see? I was really tryna give him the benefit….cant give some nukkas SHYT

Fugg you sir :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

For anyone who’s seen this pic on IG, can you tell what date it was taken?

___________________________________

The person that posted it on his IG page cropped out the original name and date…now I'm looking closely it looks like the orginial picture was on fb…let me go do some more research

Diva says:

We need a new post…this one is too trajic!!!!!!

And brooks talmbout he’s gonna baptize him etc. :huh:

Diva says:

It got mailed out last night Jenny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So how long until you recieve it and finsih it? :waiting:

SunnyPA says:

Don’t gang members usually go after the shooters themselves?!?! That’s why there is a big gang war in Chicago. Doesn’t make it right….but that may be why he’s not cooperating.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

And brooks talmbout he’s gonna baptize him etc
      ________________________________

:blink:

Ok Trend, because I was just trying to see if this pic could have possibly been taken from a different time that he’s been shot…

MzTisch says:

I’m thinking that this pic may have been from the birth of this baby……..and someone is on a smear campaign. Situation is fugged up enough without all this extra.

scorpio says:

Unfortunately the sins of the father are visited on the child. Dude probably should have never been a dad in the first place.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Exactly. What was he waiting for? And why wasn’t the baby in a car seat? If she was sitting on his lap she would not have been visible above the car door – unless he was holding her up. And I blame the Chicago police for inflaming the public’s emotions. They knew that the baby wasn’t shot 5 times. :no:

:chase: MsDiva, Imma finish it thee day I get it :mad: #latestmondaynight

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

And brooks talmbout he’s gonna baptize him etc.
      ———————–
      ^^^^^^^^ this is why I cannot respect these "pastors" Opportunistic bastids!!!! :cuss: Aunty :newpost: PLEASE b/c you gonna get my blood pressure going!!!!

Jessie says:

If he used that beautiful child as a human shield then his trifling ass needs to be charged with murder!

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

From what I was told the picture is several months old. Folks that shot him are…taunting him…so to say.

Miany says:

So you mean to tell me Cheif Keef got real legit money waiting on him and he on fb being a gangsta??? sad man…the mentality so flucccked up

Diva says:

@Scorpio please change that human snake gravi…thank you in advance…he scares me :rofl:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

on social media. big dummies.
      The folks responsible will be caught, this cat will probably go to jail too, for whatever he’s into. I’d hate to know him in real life, because the fbi is about get in everybody’s business :tea:

MzTisch says:

I don’t think he would take a smiling picture chuggin up the deuces and then who asking to take a pic of someone at a time like this? It ain’t nothing about this we need a memory of….

scorpio says:

:applause: Real shat !

_________________________________________

wow…now that’s crazy

goat76 says:

And see? I was really tryna give him the benefit….cant give some nukkas SHYT

Fugg you sir :no:
      ——————
      Me too sis.
      Fcuk it. I’m going to Burger Kang!

Why I just read Gabrielle Union clapped back on D Wade ex-wife :smack: why is she responding :facepalm: she is a idiot !

_________________________________

Nowadays I wouldn’t put anything past people.

I pray that this is an old picture…

Who said what Jenny? :popcorn: #inyourwords :D

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Why I just read Gabrielle Union clapped back on D Wade ex-wife why is she responding she is a idiot !

I don’t like her…ugh

that_VA_thickchick says:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

That makes total sense. Like someone said, it could be from when the baby was born.

I don’t want to believe he used the baby as a shield. But something in the water aint clean. He has to know who shot him and just isn’t telling. That “stop snitching” bullshat. That’s the shyt I don’t like. I could see if you didn’t want to say who shot you in the leg or something. Ok whatever, but that baby DIED. There needs to be justice.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I don’t like her…ugh
      ^^^^^^
      I don’t like her acting or lack thereof……

One of my ex-thugs had his son in the trap house with him and the baby mama let em be there. Long story short house was shot up 4 dudes shot, including my ex-thug and 1 died. True idiots :no:
      :pray: thank you lord for deliverance from that ninja :bow:

They’ll find out VA, they have his phones<–plural.

Yall already know what time it is :tea:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

on social media. big dummies.

^well, maybe that’s what needs to happen. Maybe the feds need to be on all their biz. Can possibly save a few innocent victims fron future situations like this. Folks jumping on this man like they don’t got a gangbanging cuzzin or family member. Don’t make it right, but I’m gone give him the benefit of the doubt. I dont believe he used her as a shield,,,and honestly…if someone killed my baby girl…Id rather see them dead than in jail…so id give the cops just enough, and take care of the rest. That’s just me…no gangbang, just reality.

Brenden my love how are you :happy:

Jenny, a very good friend of mine got shot up/died recently and Thank GOD his teenage son wasn’t hurt. He was in the car with him at the spot :huh: But that’s how they live, and that’s how they raise their kids, shame…. I hoped that the BM would move, but :no: now the son knows how much power the daddy had (so to speak) and it’s just a mess now :no: smh! #cycle

jeniefrumdabloc says:

thank you lord for deliverance from that ninja
      ^^^
      True schit.

First love was in that life. Loved that dude’s dirty drawls, ya hear me. He broke my heart, left me when he thawt he was Tony Montana (but really wasn’t moving no real weight, not for real). Took everything and gave it to some heffa when I was with him when his car was cutting off in the middle of the road. Anywhoo….new girl did time FOR HIM. He got out before she did! Bringing their son up to visit her. All he acquired is gone. Nothing. She making footlongs at Subway, and he pushing a cart at a hospital. BOOM! No Tony Montana’s for me……

Trendsetter says:

So when I had my son and his father was in the room, he didn’t have a band or hospital gown on…

AND I don’t know one person who would turn in their relative. Sad :(

Bottom line that ninja was bout that lifestyle, and unfortunately his daughter had to die :no: It’s always the innocent ones :sad:

^^^
      C-section. Yup it happens.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

AND I don’t know one person who would turn in their relative. Sad
      ^^^^^^^
      This they weed man they buy from……

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I’m good Jen :kiss: Stressed, but I’m cool. How are you? Did I tell you I started a cleanse Sunday? I need to drop 5lbs. Damn Hollywood and their standards :mad: anyway lots n lots of fruits. I’m having several bowel movements per day. Which is a good thing. colon = poison free.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      thank you lord for deliverance from that ninja
      ^^^
      True schit.

Girl Ion even ever want I mean EVAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! <(mobwives voice) want another thug in my life you hear me :cuss:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I’m good Jen Stressed, but I’m cool. How are you? Did I tell you I started a cleanse Sunday? I need to drop 5lbs. Damn Hollywood and their standards
      __________________________

Drink plenty of water you feel much lighter. :tea: butthole may be raw though :D

We know you gotta a date tonight Brendbew, stop trying to blame hollywood for your clean colon. We know :D

that_VA_thickchick says:

True schit.

They are lucky they have jobs with the way people require a spotless record just to put salt on french fries.

Apparition says:

I don’t think he held the baby up as a shield. He likely had a car seat in the car and just took her out and had her sitting on his lap. Alot of bullets go through car doors/windows though. They could have easily struck the door/window and changed trajectory. :shrug:

Fated4Greatness says:

I dont think that hospital pic is recent. I his beard is alot darker in the first pic than the second pic. If he’s been arrested 39 times Im sure he’s been in the hospital more than once..and that could easily be a club band.

I cant see the thuggest of all thugs using their baby as a shield…i just cant :smh:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny, a very good friend of mine got shot up/died recently and Thank GOD his teenage son wasn’t hurt. He was in the car with him at the spot But that’s how they live, and that’s how they raise their kids, shame…. I hoped that the BM would move, but now the son knows how much power the daddy had (so to speak) and it’s just a mess now smh! #cycle
      _________ ______________

They don't call it a trap for no reason :no: a trap is just what it is :tea:

Apparition says:

^^^^^
      Thank you! I said that earlier this week. One bullet can tear your arse up.

Ooooooooh :hahaha: ok :thumbsup:

^^^
      C-section. Yup it happens.

____________________________

Cool…I didn’t know that…

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________ ______________

They don't call it a trap for no reason a trap is just what it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause: a trap is a trap! plain as day

Yep Diva :yes: sure is !!!

:offtopic:

So K Michelle and Kirk from Love and Hiphop Atlanta beefing on twitter..did ya’ll see that foolery?

^^^^
      Yes, I bet he won’t say nothing else to her. Lmao. She tore him a new one…….

@ TREND…I’ve never seen a dad get a band at a hospital here, just the moms. I guess it depends on the hospital. As far as the escalation of violence in the city, I blame the city for the dumbass project they started 10yrs ago that I personally believe led to all this BS.

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________ ______________

They don't call it a trap for no reason a trap is just what it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      a trap is a trap! plain as day
      ============
      So sad! I won't font more but it's too much.

Trendsetter says:

Girl, hell why he even go there with her :smack: you know she stay on the jack starting at 7:45am. Lawd ……. Gave it to his azz too. Sad part I believe her :hahaha: Been saying that man was :gay: for awhile, and Rasheedah too. Hell everybody know K like girls, so what was his point in that tweet :shrugs:

69 says:

:offtopic:

I seen some toes on Facebook TEWDAY and I CANNOT wait to make them thangs my new gravi! As soon as I get home, it’s over. :hahaha:

:yes: New Girl
      I think they KNEW EXACTLY what they were doing! How couldn’t they?

Miany says:

They don’t call it a trap for no reason a trap is just what it is
      ^^^ :applause: PREACH Jenie!!!

Diva says:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      _________ ______________
      They don't call it a trap for no reason a trap is just what it is
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      a trap is a trap! plain as day
      ============
      So sad! I won't font more but it's too much.

Whatever you do just stay away from it, and pray from a distance. You have to for your safety, shat is real out here :no:

69 says:

I might make them thangs my twitter page cover too. I can’t wait for y’all to come at me like :blink:

69 says:

________________________

:rofl: :ghost:

Nips Washington says:

I grew up on the Southside of Chi-town. Too many stray bullets flying around for my taste.

I grabbed a couple pair of drawls, a toothbrush, and ran to the Greyhound bus station. Nevah looked back

Oh I know Jenny. Since I had my little one ION even associate :no:
      :hug:
      ION go to funerals, nothing, ish is real.

NaijaGal says:

some of yall know some Paid in Full folks huh :eek: glad yall left that life alone

@ New Girl…And all that damned “project” did was take a bunch of gangbangers that were separated by where they lived, spread them all over the city intermingling them and causing chaos. Our city’s greed is the cause of all this BS, imo.

If yall only knew how the young men here from my childhood had no choices :no: And luckily some of them made it out.

69 says:

Jenie

They gone be especially for those I font with. A token of my appreciation :yes:

NaijaGal says:

===========================
      chit was pure comedy to me…she ethered his ass…LAWD I died a thousand times laughing on that chit…hollered a thousand more…and the best he could do was say she has injections and is a lesbian…sir just ___/

Crickett says:

He had the baby in his care, that alone means he must have cared for the baby. Just because he smiles and throws up the deuces doesn’t mean he isn’t dying inside- he’s a thug.

69 says:

Diva

:lick:

I Know my position. Momma trained me well, now excuse me while i bury my face :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Dude got that real zoomed out look in his eyes…he’s gonna try and get em back..the usual.

Won’t solve anything or bring his daughter back but this is the code of the streets..

I can’t fukk with hardcore thugs, wouldn’t have my clearance if I did. :no:

Whoooo @ kids having no option. My guy does security in Englewood, part time a few days out the week. He says he was working one day and this chick came in with like 3 little ones.

5yr old boy: What we gone take today mama?
      Mama: *looks around*
      BB: Lil Man, yall aren’t stealing anything, it’s wrong to steal
      Mama: :huh: *to lil boy* You can take whatever the FUKK you want. You gotta do what you gotta to live.
      Bb: Ma’am you all won’t be TAKING anything and I need yall to go
      5yrold: *looks confused as hell*

she’s setting her children up for disaster

Diva says:

69 says:

Diva

I Know my position. Momma trained me well, now excuse me while i bury my face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :trophy: now that’s the shyt I like right there…@Man you betta get out your notepad and take notes nucca :rofl:

Welp I’m not no ride or die chick for a thug in that sense :no: I am not going to jail for no thug or dying either :nono: Thugs are not allowed in my life. I know em and cool with quite a few. :tea: from a long distance and I’m talking 50 miles long

Naija, I tell my lil one occasionally —> You’on Know Me! :nino:
      =========
      New Girl, at least the crime was organized back then and the young ones listened to the the higher-ups. THey knew :rollseyes:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Welp I’m not no ride or die chick for a thug in that sense I am not going to jail for no thug or dying either Thugs are not allowed in my life. I know em and cool with quite a few. from a long distance and I’m talking 50 miles long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amen sis!!!! That thug life ain’t cute at all!!!!! A lot of females think they sitting pretty and cute booing up with those thugs :nono: that ain’t the life

Gigi26 says:

:blink: DIMPZ tell me you’re lying….

They really need to make birth control in molly form cuz these bytches today are just :no:

New Girl, I was thinking about the way ALL the blocks belonged to certain gangs, and how it depended on which block you lived on–you are in that gang. :(

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Oh yes Jennie I always drink lots of water which Is why I pee like a rabbit…or like dtts during good sex :-) and of course I have a date this weekend. I date every weekend. The doc says a male should ejaculate several times a week to maintain a healthy prostate. Mon-Fri I use a warm hand towel,,,but on the weekends…Im looking for my Saturday love…When i think about you.. My feelings can’t explain :dance:

Miany says:

mZdIMPLEZ…:wtf:

that_VA_thickchick says:

So am I the only one that watched Braxton Family Values last night? :thinking:

Miany says:

Gigi26 says:
      DIMPZ tell me you’re lying….
      ^ :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

So am I the only one that watched Braxton Family Values last night?

Nope!! Did you see all the hate on Tawanda’s face when Tamar was talking about her shirts and new show?! Chiilleeee

that_VA_thickchick says:

So am I the only one that watched Braxton Family Values last night
      ___________________________

I missed it…how was it?

goat76 says:

Can’t gamble feeding baby on that dope money
      might not always be sufficient but the
      United Parcel Service & the people at the Post Office
      didn’t call you back because you had cloudy piss
      So now you back in the trap just that, trapped
      Go on and marinate on that for a minute

Gigi26 says:

Nah I watched it too VA :yes:

I want Towanda to get over it…and Tamar is the same per the usual..

Tracy played herself with that Tweety bird inspired hair do…

:ghost:

@ New Girl…Exactly! Now they’re all over the place with no organization living on top of each other. Bad to say but, that’s why I won’t move away from the Hispanics. They’re scared of them. They always say they will kill somebody and then go hide in Mexico for a while.

*ignant shyt* :no:

:shocked: Oh you professing yo love to SR on your gravi, huh. I gotchew *finger-slicing neck hand gesture* :yes:

Well he doesn’t really have to cooperate with the police. If he’s a banger him and his homie will probably hold the gunman to street justice if he knows who he is. This is the way they live. This is the way the child would have lived.

Gigi26 says:

didn’t call you back because you had cloudy piss
      ———————————–

You can’t blame NOBODY for failing a drug test when you took the drugs willingly. Cloudy piss. You fukked up. The man didn’t force the blunt in your mouth, nor did he tell you to stay in the contact area :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Tracy played herself with that Tweety bird inspired hair do…
      —–
      lol My momma called me and was like who told her that was cute. hahahah. It’s better than the lace fronts they love to wear…

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I watched it. Would you he happy if some random dude hrabed ur ass VA :think: ain’t she married? Seemed like the reaction of an insecure woman. Would it have been the same reaction of the were on Africa? Can a Black man grab a woman’s ass without getting slapped or arrested? Am I doing the most? Was it really not a big deal :think: Tamars face hurts my feelings…When will my people learn? The show was boring to me.

I can see gravis now and without them I confuse GG with GA<–scrunched up :rofl:

:waves: GG

@ Miany and GiGi…No Lie. That shyt made me feel so bad when he told me. He was going off for like an hour about it.

I saw the Braxtons. I’m thinking Towanda may be envying Tamar’s life a little bit. Towanda got a BHADD frame on her though. :yes:

@ New Girl….blocks, whole neighborhoods, sections of the city…All dividers that worked greatly. Dumbasses just tore the barriers down. Hell I grew up down the street from L. Hoover’s lame cousin but, he got respect just for being who he was.

LaiLai says:

This story makes me so sick.

Wouldn’t any dad be out trying to find who killed his baby? It was only until recently that he started cooperating with police… and I don’t buy that he doesn’t know who was shooting at him. COMPLETE BS.

:shakebutt:

HOLAAAA!!!

:wave:

This Story is Heartbreaking and the dad is an a.s.s

Nakeya_j says:

I’m thinking Towanda may be envying Tamar’s life a little WHOLE LOT. #fixed

I hate auto correct :smack:

Yes I’m professing my love. Pretty soon I’ll be co-moderator :coffee: yew mad? I’ll have the power to ban! Ohhhh the power. I get hard just thinking about it :yes: I’m not gone let this erection go to waste…brb

Auntie hasn’t did a post on the Braxton :tea: unusual

that_VA_thickchick says:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I watched it. Would you he happy if some random dude hrabed ur ass VA ain’t she married? Seemed like the reaction of an insecure woman. Would it have been the same reaction of the were on Africa? Can a Black man grab a woman’s ass without getting slapped or arrested? Am I doing the most? Was it really not a big deal Tamars face hurts my feelings…When will my people learn? The show was boring to me.
      Traci said it made her feel good like “she still got it”. But yeah, that probably wouldn’t have gone over well if he didn’t have the complexion connection. LMAO @ Trina being jealous cause she didn’t get any “pincherization”.

GG and Keya -YES Towanda spent the entire episode hating. Talking about “maybe next time she will get from under Vince and come have some fun with her sisters”. Umm won’t nothing fun about the expression you had on your face talking shat about her the whole trip. Toni is divorced and Trina and Towanda hate their husbands so I can see why they make fun of her wanting to be with Vince. He treats her better than they do. They can’t be mad at her for being the stand out. Even if she did it by being ratchet. :lol: If I was Tamar I’d tell them dont get mad, get like me!

And Toni calling “Mommy” to make her tell Tamar to call Towanda. :nono:

:rollseyes: She ain’t gonna pop your back pimples and braid your back hairs though :eek: #sonowwhat

============
      New Girl, if folks really knew how it was yo :huh:

Nakeya_j says:

If I was Tamar I’d tell them dont get mad, get like me!
      —-
      EXACTLY!!! I mean Tamar’s ratchetness is sometimes too much, but the hate Tawanda was giving was crazy. You can’t be happy for your own dag on sister?! Who told you to stay with dead beat Andre? So your mad because Vince does what a husband is supposed to do and yours don’t? Or are you mad because Tamar has something going on in her life and you don’t? Like I said yesterday, I would have to love them from a distance. Mind you if Tamar was not on the show it might not be a show. Oh ok.

@ New Girl..You tell me. I have NO idea. :no:

What’s for lunch?

You like protein shakes :think:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

If I was Tamar I’d tell them dont get mad, get like me!
      —-

Furthermore, while they are mad at HER for not cancelling her PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED engagements to go on a last minute trip to Italy…she could be mad at them for not supporting her at any of the engagements. They be all up and through Toni’s little appearances. Hell, they went to Canada to watch her film her little LifeTime movie.

Wellll, IONO :shrug: :forgotphoneagane:

What’s for lunch?

You like protein shakes :thinking:
      :yes: Thick :kona:

Diva says:

@Luvn :wave:

scorpio says:

Diva says:

@Scorpio please change that human snake gravi…thank you in advance…he scares me
      ———————————————————————-

Im going to let him have his day just a little longer. LOL

Chicken BRST and Brown rice for LUNCH
      *B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E*

Thick

:think: hmmm if I go a few days without…you know what…this isn’t the place. Answer your phone :-)

HeWWo
      MAN
      GOAT
      BombSHEll
      BETA
      AND ERRRRRRRRYBODY ELSE HELLOOOO :wave:

See 163 :rofl: #nophonesextilllater :wink:

:hi: Re: Book club. My book is out for delivery..

:ontopic: Shame. Ppl know they will belive a 100 bad things before one good one. Baby better dead than alive? If yall say so. :(

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

BombSHEll
      BETA
      AND ERRRRRRRRYBODY ELSE HELLOOOO

——————
      :wail:

*jacked
      State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman put the NFL on notice Thursday: Worry about the scores on the field, not off the field.

In a letter to Commissioner Roger Goodell, Schneiderman seized on reports that teams asked potential draft choices prying questions to determine their sexual orientation during interviews at the NFL Scouting Combine, the annual showcase for prospects ahead of the NFL draft.

The attorney general warned Goodell that New York State discrimination laws make it illegal for an employer to base a hiring decision on sexual orientation. As a business based on New York, the NFL must comply with the law, he added.

NFL prospect Nick Kasa, a tight end, told ESPN Radio in Denver that teams asked a number of prying questions about his personal life during the combine.

Questions “like, ‘Do you have a girlfriend?’ ‘Are you married?’ ‘Do you like girls?’” he said. “Those kinds of things, and you know it was just kind of weird. But they would ask with a straight face, and it’s a pretty weird experience altogether.”

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Auntie hasn’t did a post on the Braxton unusual
      ^^ CHECK must be aint clear :tea: :kona:

Mine too OTB :cheer: Book Discussion is Tuesday :woot:

:hi:
      OtBey

SmurFette what Yall TalkiN bout??

*jacked
      Interesting :thinking:
      “Any team or employee that inquires about impermissible subjects or makes an employment decision based on such factors is subject to league discipline,” NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said at the time.

“Like all employers, our teams are expected to follow applicable federal, state and local employment laws. It is league policy to neither consider nor inquire about sexual orientation in the hiring process.”

In his letter, Schneiderman noted that the NFL included language in its 2011 collective bargaining agreement with the NFL Players Association that forbids discrimination based on sexual orientation.

But the protections apparently do not extend to “prospective players during the recruitment process,” the attorney general said.

“I ask that the League clarify its position by issuing a public statement that any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of sexual orientation by League teams or their employees or agents against potential recruits or players constitutes a violation of state, local and, in some cases, contractual law, and will not be tolerated,” Schneiderman wrote in the letter.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

If I was Tamar I’d tell them dont get mad, get like me!
      —-

—————–
      So I saw that Trina said her marriage was still a work in progress….

Well she should have waited. I wonder if he cheated or if she cheated. Maybe they are just cold to eachother.

WUT u WASNT eBeen here,dont try IT :wave:

:eek: We talmbout thee 1st book of Thee SR Book Club!

Underneath It All
      by R.L. Davis

Ok. :yes: I will be here.

Denver Broncos safety Quinton Carter is facing felony charges after a Nevada casino accused him of cheating at a craps game
      Carter, 24, was arrested late Saturday at the Texas Station casino in North Las Vegas after security officials reported he was videotaped adding a $5 chip to three bets after the dice already rolled, according to a police report. Carter denied wrongdoing when police arrived.

We got good news OTB :yahoo:
      :D I will share later when I get to my phone Hmmmp!

:smack: @ new girl

Hey Shaun :hug: …I never said that baby was better off dead than alive, it was always possible she could get a positive influence from somewhere and want to do better.

:hug: @ Luvin

:2dance: @ Wut

DTTS-He was hot bew! :lol:

We need to figure out the next book. Speed demons. :lol:

MissTaken says:

I thought somebody said new post :huh:
      As for the Braxtons: I grew to like Tamar and her song but I need for her to stop talkin about how fabulous SHE is. Humility never hurt. I don’t get Towanda’s anger…has to be a backstory. Tracy….sigh I try to root for Tink Tink but then she showed up looking like she got beat by a peroxide bottle. Trina I like. Toni had all that money and only bought dollar store wigs?

I said that baby is in Heaven now :yes:

:eek:
      I seen Yestaday errYbody was gonna get,Some wer gonna scan and email to others or Fax it :hahaha:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT u WASNT eBeen here,dont try IT
      ——————
      :rofl: I felt your font and had to log in.. only to find I’ve been OMITTED!!! It’s okay dough

*slowly walks away with lip dragging tha ground sangin

“Luvin you is easy cuz your beautifuuulll…”

good news ..

:thinking::yahoo: Y E S!

I typed that book name into amazon and got a book by Erica Mena. :blink:

Nakeya_j says:

——
      Mind you none of them were on her show and not a one came to see her show but Toni. And let’s be honest. Tamar has been like this for every season now. Tawanda just got real nasty over time. And that is not cute. She needs to check herself and find some business!

@SmurFette
      The bizarre part of that Safety’s Cheat Story is . . . . .
      UMMH
      they wer $5 chips :blink:

@Jenie! :wave:

@Wut Wut so Hot in the Butt! :wave:

We need to figure out the next book. Speed demons.
      :twisted:

No LuvLife, they were just joshing, about ten of us bought it, the e-version is only $0.99 :tea:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

HEYYYY JEEEEENNNAAAY :hug: squeezes the bloc outcha

Toni had all that money and only bought dollar store wigs?
      ————-
      :lol: I wanted to tweet this last night but my phone died! :hahaha:

Jenie :happy:

Nakeya_j says:

Toni had all that money and only bought dollar store wigs?
      —–
      :dead:

:hahaha: At least we reading? #CLATCHETT!

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT u WASNT eBeen here,dont try IT
      ——————

*slowly walks away with lip dragging tha ground sangin

“Luvin you is easy cuz your beautifuuulll…”
      :hug:

Stop it . . . :kiss:

Ayana Mathis: “The Twelve Tribes of Hattie” Anybody read this yet?

In 1923, fifteen-year-old Hattie Shepherd flees Georgia and settles in Philadelphia, hoping for a chance at a better life. Instead, she marries a man who will bring her nothing but disappointment and watches helplessly as her firstborn twins succumb to an illness a few pennies could have prevented. Hattie gives birth to nine more children whom she raises with grit and mettle and not an ounce of the tenderness they crave. She vows to prepare them for the calamitous difficulty they are sure to face in their later lives, to meet a world that will not love them, a world that will not be kind. Captured here in twelve luminous narrative threads, their lives tell the story of a mother’s monumental courage and the journey of a nation.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

New Girl, put in R.L. Davis with the title :yes:
      That’s what I’m saying LuvLife :rofl: How old is he again? :lol:
      WUT WUT :waves:
      :dance: OTB

yall know i’m gonna be finished with that book before Monday right? :waiting:

@SmurFette NO REALLLY???? LMAO

No they were just joshing, about ten of us bought it, the e-version is only $0.99
      @OTbey
      At least we reading? #CLATCHETT! <– I was skimming thru the post yesTaday cause i came late…MzTIZCH BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA said it :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

LUVN & WUT :waves:

What’s going on up in here :tea:

Sounds good OTB. We’ll hold a vote :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

What book we buying? #nosey “popcorn:

@ Shaun…I would read it. :yes:

:smack: Me..I’ve been playing THEE HELL out of that 2Chainz Countdown. :wail:

KITA :hug: I just skimmed the comments..tough topic for me, because I’m all about another chance, moment, opportunity. If you believe in the Lord, if you believe he has and will “order our steps”.. :smack: Not today. SOrry!

FRIDAY! :party:

Wellll, now that you’re here Esq *bats eyes* :whistle:

I know New Girl :arnoldface:
      Esq, Underneath It All, by R.L. Davis

Bombshell Esq says:What book we buying? #nosey “popcorn:

NOT NaN . . SmurFeTTe’s gonna scan and email it :D

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT u WASNT eBeen here,dont try IT
      ——————

*slowly walks away with lip dragging tha ground sangin

“Luvin you is easy cuz your beautifuuulll…”

Stop it . . .
      —————
      :ashamed: You know that’s all I wanted :hug: and now I can :danban:

Bombshell Esq says:

Wellll, now that you’re here Esq *bats eyes*
      —————————————————

Gotta proposition fa meh DTTS? :buttshake:

yall know i’m gonna be finished with that book before Monday right?

Imma try to finish. :cuss: That other is a Oprah Book Club pick..4 star reviews. :shrug: I’ll get it as well.

I bet 5.00 that book would NOT be 13.00 if if wasn’t on Oprah’s book club. :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

:blink:

WUT :hug:

NOT NaN . . SmurFeTTe’s gonna scan and email it

Damn she #helpful :hahaha:

luVn_liFe… says:

Bombshell Esq says:What book we buying? #nosey “popcorn:

NOT NaN . . SmurFeTTe’s gonna scan and email it

:nono: We can’t bootleg our boy :no:
      :chase: LuvLife
      *whispers* you saw when she fonted it agane yo? :hahaha:

Bombshell Esq says:

I know New Girl :arnoldface:
      Esq, Underneath It All, by R.L. Davis

—————————————-

How come I'on know nuffin about this SR book club :thinking:

:shrug: Pulls out Nook HD to order

You know it wouldnt @Kita. :no:

ChaMMone WUT :danban:

:handclap:
      for Yall that got time to read,Soon Come4ME

Apparition says:

that’s why I won’t move away from the Hispanics. They’re scared of them.
      ———————————–
      They have all the dough anyway. Somewhere down the line you have to cop from them. They have the network across the country on lock. They have otherwise “legit” business folk with houses to stash shyt. They send their daughters to school to become bankers to clean their money. They have stores that only they support and still thrive and recycle money. Been told niggas the dope game is pretty much over for black folk unless they’re heavily plugged and even then it’s nowhere near what they’re doing. Read something a while back that pretty much said they intimidate state governments to keep drugs illegal in order to keep profits high, and if they didn’t they’d bring violence like they have in Mexico on our side of the border. It’s plausible.

Bombshell Esq says:

Wait Esq is a man, no?
      ————————————

I can be if you want me to, ain't nathin wrong with a lil role playin' :tittays: *DIVA taught meh* :biggrin:

@ Shaun…the cheapest I see it is 10.00 on my 1.00 book site. I’m so cheap, guess i’ll cop it though if that’s the next read. :shrug:

Apparition
      Plus all the workers would be out of employment:
      Judges
      Lawyers
      PO officers
      Sheriffs
      Etc.
      #hugesupplychainstoo
      Crime is functional

:lilbabydoeeyes: Esq :no: I am sorry for leading yew on :kona:

@ New Girl..You planning to email me? :waiting:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

TRENDDDY!!!! :2dance: Hey nah!

SR, please take “Trendsetter” down too.

:pc:

Wait..I think were voting on the next read @Kita. Suggestions?

Has anybody read any of the MaddAddam books?

What book we on now :popcorn:

This means this pic was just taken yall…

Bombshell Esq says:

:lilbabydoeeyes: Esq I am sorry for leading yew on

——————————————

:huh: :hailnaw: :facepalm:

:newpost: Brandy

@ Shaun..I haven’t read those. :no:

Miany says:

@Luvn :hug:
      @Yalll…soooo I took off work on Wednesday came back and aint noboody tell me what book yall is readin’ I apologize if my font and/or occassional typo/sp error alluded to the fact that I iz ‘Tazia’s study buddy but I’m AINT and I can read sooooo

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

——
      _________
      I peeped the shade coming from Juwana Mann, I mean Towanda last season. She would do and say slick stuff to get Tamar hot then act like :blink: when Tamar pop off. I’m willing to bet Tamar has always been this way because if not, ONE of them would have made a comment about her performing this way for the show or acting brand new. Towanda is acting like the spoiled attention starved middle child she is.

MzTisch says:

Ordered the fugging book since you bishes were against my emailing and faxing request :cuss:

Lmao!!!

:spank: MzTisch, and now YEW got LuvLife spreading untruths about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wail:

Miany, we are reading Underneath It All, by R.L. Davis :grill:
      Go getcho copy today! :woot:

Tisch :rofl: rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

I peeped the shade coming from Juwana Mann, I mean Towanda last season. She would do and say slick stuff to get Tamar hot then act like when Tamar pop off. I’m willing to bet Tamar has always been this way because if not, ONE of them would have made a comment about her performing this way for the show or acting brand new. Towanda is acting like the spoiled attention starved middle child she is.
      —-
      :dead: @ Juwana Man

pointhimout says:

Crazy. I’m from Chicago and have grown tired of these stories. Everybody will say Chicago’s a great place to visit as long as you stay near down town. He’s not going to “cooperate” or change his gang banging lifestyle.

offtopic: Netflixers yall ever watch some of these movies and understand why they’re str8 to dvd? they have most of 50 cent’s movies on here. There are a few good ones, but for the most part, I see why a lot of these were str8 to DVD. I’m now watching 4 Life with Wood Harris and Elise Neal. Typical black movie with overacting, street life, etc. 1 star.