Jail Inmate Sires 5 Babies with Four Female Guards

Tavon White

According to an unsealed federal indictment, a Baltimore jail inmate has sired 5 babies with 4 female guards at the Baltimore City Detention Center, The Baltimore Sun reports. Those guards were named in the indictment, along with 9 of their co-workers, for enabling a prison gang’s drug trafficking and money laundering enterprise behind bars. Baltimore was the backdrop for the critically-acclaimed HBO TV series The Wire.

Baltimore inmates run jail

Authorities say Tavon “Bulldog” White, the leader of the Black Guerrilla Family gang, was given free reign of the Baltimore City Detention Center, where he supervised his gang’s criminal enterprise from the comforts of his prison cell.

The indictment alleges that White “took control” of the prison soon after he arrived in 2009 on an attempted murder charge. 25 people — including 13 female guards — were named in the federal indictment.

The indictment alleges that the female guards smuggled in drugs, cell phones, cigarettes and other contraband to the members of the Black Guerrilla Family gang. They also ferried money in and out of the jail.

“This is my jail,” White said in a recorded phone call, according to the indictment. “I’m dead serious… I make every final call in this jail… and nothing go past me. Everything come to me.”

Stephen E. Vogt, the special agent in charge of the Baltimore FBI office, said at a news conference Tuesday that “Tavon White effectively raised the BGF flag over Baltimore City Detention Center.”

“Once a violent offender is sent to jail, law enforcement’s hardest work should be behind it,” said. “This is not the case in Baltimore City.”

White allegedly gained the trust of the female guards by giving them personal use of his cars including a Mercedes and giving one of them gifts such as a diamond ring. In return, the horny guards willingly submitted themselves to White for his sexual pleasure. He impregnating 4 of them, according to the indictment.

By Spring of 2009, White was in total control of the jail, the indictment alleges. He allegedly earned $16,000 a month trafficking drugs in and out of the jail.

“I hold the highest seat you can get,” he told another alleged member of the gang. “So regardless of what anybody say, whatever I say is law. Like, I am the law. My word is law.”

Officials with the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services, which runs the jail, are under fire now that the indictment is unsealed.

“Everything that happens in this department is my responsibility,” department secretary Gary D. Maynard said Tuesday. “It’s totally on me.”
“We’re looking at the policies that affect the jail and the detention center,” Maynard added.

A spokesman for the department said 13 correctional officers have been suspended without pay. The department is recommending that they be dismissed, the spokesman said.

“The administration really doesn’t do a good job of hiring quality people,” said Archer Blackwell, a union rep. “They need to do more psychological examination, they need to do more in the academy to actually train and discipline people.”

• Betamax82

Shyt happens all the time a shame tho

• OutsidetheBox

I hate myself. :lol: :pc: Looking for his mugshot.

• MsChavo

Say what! That’s a wild story.

• Betamax82

These :chickenhead: hoes excited by his material wealth

• Miany

@BETA… Good Morning… Of course it happens all the time
    @OTB.. :hi: please share once you find it…Bet he a big ugly primate lookin ninja…just gotta lotta money

• Nakeya_j

smdh. These people have got to be kidding. SO your having unprotected sex with this locked up jig? And then having babies?!

• MsChavo

I hate myself. :lol: :pc: Looking for his mugshot.

Ha ha I was thinking how does this fool look to impregnate 4 women?

• MsChavo

I hate myself. :lol: :pc: Looking for his mugshot.

Ha ha I was thinking how does this fool look to impregnate 4 women?

I bet you not nan one of them tested his azz for any diseases ugh

OTB you trying to become number 5 :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

:hump: well bruh getting his. I feel bad for some of these women though. I know a girl that got pregnant by an inmate. He was a “well known” gangster and threatened to kill her. She couldn’t quit because she was having a hard time finding another job smh

• LSLH

:kona:

• Miany

$25 say he look like Rick Ross…. any takers?

Hey Miany :hi:

:bounce: as I :wave: Good morning Roses and Sandra Mae Eloise Jankins

• Smonae

GM :waves:
    OTB
    Beta
    Future
    MsChavo
    Nakeya
    Mainy

Cant find him. :cuss:

This happens all the time tho. Jails and prisons employ a lot of criminals.

• Miany

@Future… :thinking: so your friend, did she say she was raped by him?

• Neeshj78

Sounds like this place is full of depraved psychopaths.Oh yeah and inmates too. Good Morning Guys. I have to admit that I’ve been lurking for over 4 years. *hangs head in shame*

Smonae :hi:

OTB you trying to become number 5

Hell to the niz-zaw :hahaha: I just wanna see if he fione. :yes:

• Diva

:kiss: @Donte..hey boo (Ms. Parker voice)

• Smonae

He was getting it in huh :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

BMore so bootleg. How the jail records dont have a photo. :eyeroll:

• AlabamaSky

OTB I’m RIGHT there with you doing the SAME thing :rofl:

• Smonae

:hugs: Diva & LSLH

• Miany

miami dade inmate search shows images…why can’t I see Tavon’s mug shot on Baltimore City inamte search???

Monaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hey ma :nun: <—-my diva swirl

• Shereezy

I bet you not nan one of them tested his azz for any diseases ugh
    ***********************************************************************

You right….but Im still trying to wrap my head around this. Did these chicks know that they were all sleeping with the same dude in jail?? Im not understanding why a woman would put herself in this postion.

While I live near the DC line in Maryland….Baltimore breeds some silly a$$ birds..Baltimore is a different world compared to the rest of Maryland.

Shoutout to B’More :woot:
    =============
    Hey OTB
    (svenguli voice) You are getting sleepy! :nun: <–hypnotist :rofl:

• Miany

:waves: Diva, Smonae, Alabama Sky, Neesh, MsChavo

________________________________________________________________

:facepalm: so they were having sex raw and they (the guards) had to know about each other :yuck:

• OutsidetheBox

I have to admit that I’ve been lurking for over 4 years.

Wow. Thats a minute. :hi:

MsDiva,

I’mma IceSkater today yo. SharB :nun:

• libra80sbaby

this chit is just :no:

:hug:
    Miany
    Gagirl
    DTTS
    OTB
    Alambama
    Where is my wifey? :whistle: tell me have you seen her

Smonae & GA
    :nun: <–original exorcist :rofl: :rofl:

@ Shereezy I bet you they knew about each other

just gotta lotta money

:yes:

Antonia Allison
    Ebonee Braswell
    Chania Brooks
    Kimberly Dennis
    Jasmin Jones
    Taryn Kirkland
    Katrina LaPrade, aka Katrina Lyons
    Tiffany Linder
    Vivian Matthews
    Jennifer Owens, aka O and J.O.
    Adrena Rice
    Katera Stevenson, aka KK
    Jasmine Thornton, aka J.T.

:tea:

• Smonae

Diva u gone with the wind fabulous :nun:

:hugs: Jenieee where ever u are, DTTS & GA

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva,

I’mma IceSkater today yo. SharB
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Auntie gave us some new emotes…why fo she ain't give us a gum popping emote :rofl: skate on guhl, skate on

• MissTaken

First :wtf: Second he must look like a black Adonis skeeting in all these freed nigras in the raw :no:

______

B O O T L E G. :yes: Thats why the guards fukking the inmates. Just bootleg.

Smonae says:

Diva u gone with the wind fabulous
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    shole ill :hahaha:

Hey Diva :tea:

• MissTaken

Just read OTB comment :hahaha: You find his mugshot girl?

• NaijaGal

:rofl: :rofl: I’ve seen lockdown and some of those female officers :eek: I can see how they get caught up with the felons

:chickenhead: mentality, nothing new here, they just got caught (and fired) :ha: #aintmyfault #bettheyinloveandishtoo :lol:

@ Diva :bounce:

I see you singing Donell Jones that’s my baby favah.

Beta what it do? :hug:

• AlabamaSky

Mornting Diva and Mianh :wave: Heyyyyyyyy Roses!! :)

• NaijaGal

so they were having sex raw and they (the guards) had to know about each other
    ==========================
    bet money there was plenty of “bitch you may have had him once” moments betwext the 4…all over a nigguh in prison

• AlabamaSky

^^^^^*Miany**

:nun: I saw The Last Dragon this weekend #yallcare

:waves: Beta, Naija, MsTake :D

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva

I see you singing Donell Jones that’s my baby favah.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey gal! chile that was the chi-lites :rofl: yeen know nothing bouts them. Before Donell there was the chi-lites…he good though

@ DTTS :kiss: & :hug:
    @ Smonae :hug: what you think about Game of Thrones Sunday??? All I gotta say is Khalessi is a BAD bish :popcorn:

Chamone GA :bounce: :rofl:

DTTS :wave:

BamaBluSky :wave:

Smonae nae :wave:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I saw The Last Dragon this weekend #yallcare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanted to fugg Bruce Leroy sooooooooooooo bad! :kona:

Divurrrr :twirl:

:angry:

OTB’er :nun: right back atcha

Game of Thrones

!!! We got a GOT clique here??! :woohoo:

• Miany

It’s some free chicks right now fighting ova some FREE broke azz community dyck so I can certainly see how these prison guard broads fell for it…..Me personally my threshold for fuggery aint set high enuff but I can certainly see how they fell for it….Now the bish who got pregnant had the baby then came back…that bissh just got mulch for brains

DTTS, GA :hi:

• FuturedocDonte

@Future… so your friend, did she say she was raped by him?
    —-
    Oh naw. It was like she was going up there spreading it like peanut butter, but was piggy backing off the fact that he said he she left he would kill her :lol: how u gon kill me I’m getting in my car and going home. U got 40 something years

• OutsidetheBox

why fo she ain’t give us a gum popping emote skate on guhl, skate on

Skate. Skate on. :hahaha:

_____________________________________________________________________

@ Naija those female gaurds do be BUSTED on Lockup so all of this makes sense now. The gaurds look like Rick Ross I bet chu :rofl:

• MSVALLDAY

I hate myself. Looking for his mugshot.
    ___________________________________________________________________

So mad I did the same shyt!!!! :hahaha:

No gum but :pizza: ??

:eyeroll:

• Betamax82

:pizza: :angry: two more new ones yeek

• GAGIRL87

Hey gal! chile that was the chi-lites yeen know nothing bouts them. Before Donell there was the chi-lites…he good though
    ____________________________________________________________________

:ashamed:

You wanna battle me on some ole skool @ Diva :karate:

• Bombshell Esq

What the male population of B’more must look like for this shyt to happen :kona: :nun: :angry:

• GAGIRL87

!!! We got a GOT clique here??!
    _________________________________________________________

@ Otb yes ma’am

Your thoughts on Sunday’s episode :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

I’ve seen lockdown and some of those female officers I can see how they get caught up with the felons

Xactly. :rofl: And they love hating on the females who come to visit.

Last time I was at visit somebody mama was going to see her son and she was thick. :no: Who chile. Black lady thick. Like you could see her curves even tho they was padded…deep. The kind of thick you cant really get around. Unless you wear a muumuu..

Anyhow the female guard was like, “That dress kind of tight ma’am..”

The lady: :eyeroll: :cuss: Bish Im thick *touches body all over* everything i wear gonna be tight.

I was :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

Game of Thrones

!!! We got a GOT clique here??!

————————————-

:popcorn: :pizza:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

I CAN’T FIND DUDES MUGSHOT :pc: :mad:

• Bombshell Esq

Pickachu Tran says:

I CAN’T FIND DUDES MUGSHOT
    ———————————–

I’ve been looking for it since I read “Bulldog” up there in the write up :no:

• GAGIRL87

@ Dtts :bounce: girl you ain’t ready for all this :lol: *whispers* it looks like the smiley is bouncing on a d**k :facepalm: don’t judge me I’m hawny :kona:

@ Beta :hug: Morning hun…

:angry: I’mma call this one “Had it up to here!” :rofl:
    :pizza: And thennnn I’mma call this one the “Classy Hoodrat” because it looks like cheese :rofl:

• AlabamaSky

Mornting OTB!!! :wave:

• Smonae

:hugs: Najia

GA

Game of Thrones was Excellent Sunday, I knew Denerys was not about to give up her dragons, she got her army now she about to bring it

• goat76

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies!!

Damn jail was the only thing that could slow him down, can’t imagine what he was like free on the streets.

___________________________________________________________________

Right :coffee:

Morning Goat.

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

You wanna battle me on some ole skool @ Diva
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: I wanna rumble with the G, huh? Girl now you know Diva from dat old school ERA :hahaha:

Goat :hi:

• Diva

@Goat :kiss: mornting hubby!

Were any of the babymama guards married? :popcorn:

Hey Goat :nun:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I hate myself. Looking for his mugshot.

I searched for it. I couldn’t find it. :lol:

:listen: Yall having a Battle :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:gossip: @GA :woohoo: <–me geeking out when Daneris(SIC) read his ass in his own language :nono:

I have to turn the captions on on my TeeBee tho :ashamed: I follow along much more closely now!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Betamax82 says:

I bet you not nan one of them tested his azz for any diseases ugh

All inmates are tested for diseases as part of the booking process.

• LSLH

Smonae :love:

SR, was this one for ‘Deem? :nun: *snickers*

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

:angry: <—-snatches stevie wonders last dreadlock :waves:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Welome @ Neeshj78 :wave:

• OutsidetheBox

Im guessing BMore doesnt post them @Aunt Tea. :shrug: Ive checked everywhere.

I wanna rumble with the G, huh? Girl now you know Diva from dat old school ERA
    _____________________________________________________________________

LET’S GO :rofl:

:spank: Pinkachew #giveitback :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Were any of the babymama guards married?
    ____________________________________________________________________

Messy :lol: but I wanna know too :popcorn:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I used to work in a boy’s jail as a nurse, and one day the administration held a meeting to discuss used condoms that were found all over the facility. Of course, no one took ownership of the condoms. I laughed when they gave me the side eye, thinking it was me because I was new there. As if I would let a man come near me with a condom. :wave: <— condom

@ Dtts ask on some songs. @ Diva don’t want it with me :nono: :lol:

• Jonesy

Thanks Sandra.

• Diva

:whistle: I’m a nineties girl, in a nineties world

• OutsidetheBox

!!! :yes: This episode was like a season finale. I had to rewatch. :huh: *hand to forehead*

• Blackswan

Hey y’all long time box font.
    Those female guards do be hating though smh I went to see my ex one time chick checked me in and called me another chick name on his list even though my license was in front of her. Lol

• Diva

:whistle: if it ain’t one thing, it’s another :nun:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

So more news about dumb bishes. :no: did anybody discuss the bad girls (weak bishes club) yet

• goat76

Good Morning @Diva :kiss:

:wave: at DTTS and Beta

@GA come on CRAIG!

_____________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra once you’ve had some peen it’s like Lay’s you can’t eat just one..

Betamax82 says:
    I bet you not nan one of them tested his azz for any diseases ugh
    All inmates are tested for diseases as part of the booking process.
    _____________________________________________________

So what happens years after that

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

:nun: <—Bishop Eddie Long stroke feeling sexy in his wifes lingerie

• goat76

@GAGirl and @OTB :hug:

• Diva

@Goat you see that tongue in my gravi? well it is ready to go on an EXPLORATION :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

AuntSan #101.. :dead: That’s my cue…. I’ll be back at lunch.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anyhow the female guard was like, “That dress kind of tight ma’am..”

The lady: Bish Im thick *touches body all over* everything i wear gonna be tight.

:rofl: I would have told her to go home and change and then come back.

• Crickett

Men like that can be butt ugly but their intelligence, magic stick and wit make them a king. He ruled over men and women but his bravado got him in caught- wasted talent.

• heartland

====================
    Hi Smonoe :hi:
    Did you see how many we’re in the army? ..and did the only have big sticks for weapons? Anyway, they have a long walk though, who is gon’ feed all them???!

:hi: :yes: :hahaha:

• Smonae

:rofl: Sandraaaaaa

• MissTaken

@Lslh Chile I got scared reading it. I started :pc: researching how to move weight on his behalf before he started threatening my family cause he know i read this

SMONAE :hug: morning beautiful

@SWAN :rofl: she wanted to be entertained

Ermahgawd Sawn-druh Rose :ghost: :rofl:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Pinkachew #giveitback

NOPE this NEEDED to be done!!! The dreadlock was running to the back of his NECK Im just being a good samaritan helpin da blind :yes:

• Crickett

Maybe they were lesbuns looking for a seed, with all those talents and the right upbring they could have a Obama in their bellies. LOL

• Diva

I used to work in a boy’s jail as a nurse, and one day the administration held a meeting to discuss used condoms that were found all over the facility. Of course, no one took ownership of the condoms. I laughed when they gave me the side eye, thinking it was me because I was new there. As if I would let a man come near me with a condom. <— condom
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But would you let the man go down south? Just asking :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Smonae says:

I watched the video of Sunday’s episode just to see what all the fuss was about. It bored me. :no:

:nun: Bishop Eddie Long stroke feeling sexy in his wifes lingerie

:ghost:

• Smonae

Heartland & GA

I forgot, did she get her ships last season :thinking:

Becase they have to get there also

Sunday picked up, those 1st to episodes were slow

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Diva says:

But would you let the man go down south?

Not even. :no:

• NaijaGal

So more news about dumb bishes. did anybody discuss the bad girls (weak bishes club) yet
    =======================
    I caught the end of that…I’m confused

GOAT :wave: :kiss:

• Diva

@GA get off google and come name these artist of the two songs I just sang gal :rofl:

• Gigi26

If them female guards were from B-more I can’t say that i’m shocked. B-more got some reaaaaaal simpleton ass broads will fukk/suck anything. Hell my homegirl from B-more said some bytches will fukk a nigga if he got a JOB. JUST A JOB and he gets some. :no:

But 16g’s ain’t shyt to brag about. And I know he’s burning too. SMH shame on em.

Oh yeah, some States don’t do mugshots in their inmate profiles…

:wave: hey Naija :hug:

@Sandra, oh you not gonna answer….should I take that as a yes? :rofl:

:whistle:

Little Child running wild

___

This is my BD. :facepalm:

Diva says:

But would you let the man go down south?

Not even.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sandra you could always make believe he is female :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@GA get off google and come name these artist of the two songs I just sang gal
    _____________________________________________________________________

I can’t stand you :rofl:

I’m coming :/

• OutsidetheBox

Chile I got scared reading it. I started researching how to move weight on his behalf before he started threatening my family cause he know i read this

Taken you is a fewl :rofl: :rofl:

#137 Curtis Mayfield #bam

• goat76

Diva says:

—————————–
    I bet it taste like a sweet strawberry

• KyCakes

___

This is my BD. :facepalm:
    ——————————————————————-
    OTB you ever catch yourself studying him, like “How did this happen?”

I’m a nineties girl, in a nineties world
    __________________________________________________

:think: Madonna

:wave: Taken
    Heartland
    Gigi

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m a nineties girl, in a nineties world
    __________________________________________________

Iffin you don’t take yo azz out to the playyard gal!!! Blackgirl was the group *files OTB’s nails*

• OutsidetheBox

Really?!? Their are SO many story lines you can get caught up in. I was :yawn: at King Joffrey’s but now :popcorn:

• Gigi26

bad girls (weak bishes club) yet
    ————————————–
    Man Alicia got that AZZ BEAT! How you sneak attack a bish and the bytch you sneak attack end up on top of you pounding you out. Ole stick of butter shaped bytch. White trash to the core. How one of the girls fukk yo cut buddy and you get yo ass beat twice?! She was losing for sure.

And I think they gonna beat her ass again on the reunion. I’m pissed its three wks away, eff outta here this ain’t Scandal :lol:

And that Valentina chick need her weave ripped out (I know she glue it in ole trife bytch) and her teeth punched in her throat.

:whistle:

I guess you wonder where I’ve been
    I’ve searched to find a love within
    I came back to let you know
    Got a thing for you and I can’t let go

• rjk8

Is there any other group of woman that would get involed in this type of nonsense? 4 baby mamas from an imate? Black women… the community is beyond lost.

___________________________________________________________________

:facepalm: iffin you don’t whistle a new song LAST ONE!! :lol:

• MissTaken

<—Bishop Eddie Long stroke feeling sexy in his wifes lingerie
    by Pickachu Tran on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:29 am
    ——-
    Kicks you in the back and opens the blog door. You git outta here right now :rofl:

• NaijaGal

DIVA :hug: gone and get these young’ins right on together…mmmhmmm :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

You ever catch yourself studying him, like “How did this happen?”

:hahaha: :yes: I have ran it down, wrote it down, analyzed it.. Girl he used to give me hell with the women. Ugh!

• Milky

@wifey hey huntu cum and give me sum luvin :lick: :hump:

• OutsidetheBox

Giggy Gi Gi :wave: :hug: Where you been? What you been up to?? Let us LIVE.

========================
    parylay your ass cheeks in one of these __/

• KyCakes

You ever catch yourself studying him, like “How did this happen?”

———————————————————————
    :yes:
    Yup. Been here, done that, got the t-shirt….

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

rjk8 says:

um sir/madam :nono: don’t even take it there…on a blog full of black women.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man I guess these hoes goin be tellin their babies that their dad is a “deadbeat.”

• MissTaken

DTTS :hugs:
    :nun: <— Michael Jackson when he died and finally ascended to heaven in his true form …a white woman

:hahaha: Thx Divurr, Had this one split nail keep snagging everything! :cuss:

rjk8- Only Black women :rolleyes:

________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra
    Whaaa if you haven’t been watching from the beginning I can see how you would be bored. Try reading the book 1 “Of Fire & Ice”

• OutsidetheBox

Ky Phat Cakes :hug: You know that world. :no: Ugh.

• GAGIRL87

DIVA gone and get these young’ins right on together…mmmhmmm
    _________________________________________________________________

@ Naija :huh: :spank:

• Miany

rjk8 says:
    ^^ 1. They never posted the baby mommas pics so you have NO PROOF they are black.
    2. White women have s e x with different undesireable men all the time AND they get pregnant, SOME OF EM KEEP THE BABIES. It’s probably a scandal JUST LIKE this one brewing somewhere in NorthDakota…Sally, Rebecca, Kimberly, Kelly just aint gettin there dirty panties aired out on news.
    3. bissh bye!

• OutsidetheBox

Troll ass muhfugga. I swear if there was ever a font I hated. Boom.

Nigg BYE! :rofl: :rofl:

=====================
    :whistle:
    you are not alone
    for I am here with you

*so who was ready to see all of Michael's milky skin :eek: *

• Gigi26

OTB!! :hugs: Man a bish been puttin in that WORK! I can play for a lil bit..massa been hard on the field…hell my phone don’t even roam in mah office anymo :crying:

:waves: HEY DIVA AND MY SR BYTCHES!

parylay your ass cheeks in one of these __/
    _________

As much as he hate on women :huh: he might need a donut on the chair before he sits in it.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man, I know all the other inmates was HATIN on that nigga! He was hogging ALL the puzzy in there!

They aint have no choice but to phuck eqch other!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I done searched high and low for a pic of this Casanova to no avail. But chances are he’s an OG because most of the pics I found of the gang are pimp daddy 70s pics. Baltimore is so corrupt. Bad as Detroit.

• Gigi26

————————————
    Awww come on brother :no: There was prolly some fat sprite bytches and a filthy Puerto Rican or two..can’t say its all black :rofl:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

:nun: <—-rjk8 twirling OFF the blog cliff

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL :hug: I still lubs you though :lol: *harder next time* I had African parents, them licks ain’t chit

• Smonae

Sandra

You have to start with season 1 and the books are better and give a lot more detail :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

It’s probably a scandal JUST LIKE this one brewing somewhere in NorthDakota…

:hahaha: You picked the perfect state…now that its gonna be hell and high water to get abortions there. :tea: We’ll prolly see a lot of out of state travel.

• Milky

Grabs factory bullhorn @man i luv u man!

• OutsidetheBox

so who was ready to see all of Michael’s milky skin

:ido:

• OutsidetheBox

hell my phone don’t even roam in mah office anymo

Whaaaaaa :wail: How you possed to play, I mean, discuss social issues and current events wif us? :wail:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Dont pay Rjk8 no mind. Thats the same fool that said I was yt. He’s a troll. Sandra need to ban him for real for real.

…. but yall know them chicks black tho. Lets be for real here.

Man :lol:

• NaijaGal

he might need a donut on the chair before he sits in it.
    =======================
    :tea: his kind stay mad at what he can’t have, blame God not us

• Miany

@Gigi.. :rofl: :lol: Fat Sprites and dirty Puerto Ricans :lol: cuz lord knoooooows they aint neva been caught with a slim yt chick or a clean Latin chick.

• VDot

:yes: I was happy she got her azz beat. Bish running around talmabout she was jumped and had to get her get back. BISH you jumped her first. And Rockey handled your azz BOTH times!

Nobody was whooping bishes like my girl Meghan from last season was tho :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

They aint have no choice but to phuck eqch other!

:wail: :rofl:

• ShoYaRight

my cousin worked at a prison and got knocked up by an inmate. Never saw the baby daddy but her son is so cute so i’m sure the daddy is fine as hail. she was a hot azz so you know a honest paying job was no competition over some good, fine d–k. yes, her simple ass was fired.

I bet Tavon look good as shyt and got body for days.

seems like the wire part 2 needs to be in the making. we obviously ain’t done with “body”more yet

Antonia Allison
    Ebonee Braswell
    Chania Brooks
    Kimberly Dennis
    Jasmin Jones
    Taryn Kirkland
    Katrina LaPrade, aka Katrina Lyons
    Tiffany Linder
    Vivian Matthews
    Jennifer Owens, aka O and J.O.
    Adrena Rice
    Katera Stevenson, aka KK
    Jasmine Thornton, aka J.T.

Imma FB some of their names. BRB. :oc:

• MissTaken

——–
    :stop: Harpo who dis ingrate?
    Sometimes the only way I see certin comments is when other people reply. It’s like their font is invisible :huh:

So Rjk8 is male an here I was thinking it was female umph :tea:

• goat76

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They aint have no choice but to phuck eqch other!
    ——————
    I woulda paid that nigga in honeybuns to un-cuff dem hoes and set’em out.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Soooo Sandra finally does a post about my Man and it’s about him being hardheaded and not the Morning Wood i’ve been begging for since forever?! :no:

:hi: Yall

• NaijaGal

I bet Tavon look good as shyt and got body for days.
    =======================
    was watching American Gangster, the BET show, and sho’nuff one of them had a smile that would melt my panties off :tea:

• Diva

@GA bobby caldwell & then George Benson re-did it…gone youngin get somewhere!!!

:whistle: cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you

@Milky :lick: :hump: and all over again

:whistle: all over your boby baybeh

• VDot

Black women… the community is beyond lost.

Is yo mama from Baltimore? Let me find out her dusty :egg: was able to be fertilized. :huh:

Chania Brooks <–LSLH

NaijaGal says:

I bet Tavon look good as shyt and got body for days.
    =======================
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl that muthafugga Tookie was fionnnnnnnnnnnnne claud ham mercy jesus

• NaijaGal

MZDIMP – you might wanna clean house since some folks *points* talking about he’s their husband, baby daddy and such…I mean I ain’t one to gossip but thought you might want to know, woman to woman of course

• VDot

Soooo Sandra finally does a post about my Man
    __________________________

:stop: Tavon is yo man?!?! :huh: :no:

• Diva

They aint have no choice but to phuck eqch other!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    bury me 6 feet unda :casket:

Dimpz :hi:

• MissTaken

Grabs factory bullhorn @man i luv u man!
    by Milky on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:47 am
    ———–
    milky :gossip: man
    Just stop it boo. He didn’t chose you :(

• Gigi26

Nobody was whooping bishes like my girl Meghan from last season was tho
    ——————————————–
    SHIIID Meghan and Camilla! Them bytches was pure fire!! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    yeen shyt tuhday gal….

KITAAAAAAAAA :woohoo: :cry: :hug:

• goat76

I feel sorry for the kids in this situation.

• Miany

Oh naw. It was like she was going up there spreading it like peanut butter, but was piggy backing off the fact that he said he she left he would kill her how u gon kill me I’m getting in my car and going home. U got 40 something years
    ^^ :rofl: that’s how I feel…like how you gonna kill me when I get to go home??? Booooy bye… These crakazz done took yo freedom and if you threaten me again I’m gonna take yo life.

Tavon is yo man?!?!
    ================
    :rofl: :rofl: she talking about The Rock…LAWD :hahaha: you were not having it

• Gigi26

Girl that muthafugga Tookie was fionnnnnnnnnnnnne claud ham mercy jesus
    ———————————
    :eek: Tookie Williams?!

That nigga was a shermhead…he’ll fukk you and the next minute choke yo to death :no:

MissTaken says:

Grabs factory bullhorn @man i luv u man!
    by Milky on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:47 am
    ———–
    milky man
    Just stop it boo. He didn’t chose you
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You got this good tongue and you still tryna chase 3.5inches with a missing hairline…you is in need of serious treatment :smack:

Shiiddd that Maserati Rick off American Gangsters was a fine young specimen

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

VDot says:

Soooo Sandra finally does a post about my Man
    __________________________

Tavon is yo man?!?!

:rofl: :dead: SEE THIS IS HOW RUMORS GET STARTED

Gigi26 says:

Girl that muthafugga Tookie was fionnnnnnnnnnnnne claud ham mercy jesus
    ———————————
    Tookie Williams?!

That nigga was a shermhead…he’ll fukk you and the next minute choke yo to death
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    :shrugs: I know he was a MONSTER but he was a fine MONSTER :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@Gigi I was so confused. I’m like you had the advantage and still end up on the ground :huh: Valentina need mental evaluation. All that crying about loyalty and dumb ****. She been the most flipflop of em all

:hug: hey Dimpzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• MissTaken

So Rjk8 is male an here I was thinking it was female umph
    by Betamax82 on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:51 am
    ——
    :thinking: Well technicay if when you urinate you have to sit down because your wee is so small the piss always run down your leg…. You might just actually be inter-sex or have a floppy box so who knows what shim is

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

:huh:

• KyCakes

Gigi26 says:

Girl that muthafugga Tookie was fionnnnnnnnnnnnne claud ham mercy jesus
    ———————————
    :eek: Tookie Williams?!

——————————————————————-
    My safe word is ‘peaches’

• Gigi26

:rofl: Them niggas was in Bmore City…how they catch on now, someone must’ve snitched :rofl: :hahaha:

• Miany

Betamax82 says:
    So Rjk8 is male an here I was thinking it was female umph
    ^^ Who said he/ she/ it was a male??? we will never know what it is cuz it is hiding behind a bunch of letters, one number and a default gravi.
    GOing forward we should just shorten it to ‘X’ X represents the unknown..
    :nun: <~~~Rjk8 a.k.a 'X'

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Naija…I ain’t worried about, thinking about or considering them. Bet half of them didn’t know he was hurt til that post went up or why I say he hardheaded. Good looking out though. :fistbump:

Shaun! :kiss: I ain’t seen’t chu in AGES. :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: I need to come to Texas. Get some dinner with Naija and ms Divurrrr :woohoo: Aint NVEA chit

:newpost:

• VDot

:newpost: KimYe :yawn:

• heartland

Hi diva :hi:
    ———-
    Sandra you have to watch Game of Thrones from the beginning, I promise it is goooood!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

This sh$T

• MissTaken

Soooo Sandra finally does a post about my Man
    __________________________
    Tavon is yo man?!?!
    by VDot on Apr 24, 2013 at 10:54 am
    ——–
    All bc of u
    Lurkers :gossip: you know Dimpz on SR baby daddy is Big Meech and she SisterWives with the prison guards :typing: Them tweeting it

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:nono: @ VDot.

:wave: @ Beta

:sideeye: @ Diva :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: GIrl!!! You would be so surprised. Some of them dumb bishes be straight terrified. :huh: I’m like what he gone do bew? Just call the jail. They’ll lock his ass up.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Miss Taken. I hope not!

• Crickett

Winter is coming… I love GOT!! Kings, Queens, Lords and zombies. I had to watch Sundays episode 4times to really get what was going on. Who was the guy that let Tyrion go then bring him back? was he looking for information, if so why did he kill his own men? Who are the guys of the Brotherhood- are they former slaves of former kings in exile ?

someone must’ve snitched