Girls Told to Ask for Lesbian Kiss in School

Linden Middle School

The mainstream media refuses to cover this story because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

Female students at a Red Hook, New York, middle school recently participated in a workshop intended to make them more comfortable with homosexuality.

The 13-and 14-year-old girls learned about homosexuality and gender identity at Linden Avenue Middle School. They were also taught terminology such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” CBN reports.

The workshop was designed to bring awareness to the bullying and social stigma that young homosexuals sometimes experience.

At some point during the workshop, two of the girls were asked to stand up in front of the class and kiss each other, as if they were on a date.

The students’ parents are outraged.

One of the girls told her parents she was being “picked on” by other students after the workshop.

“She told me, ‘Mom we all get teased and picked on enough. Now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” parent, Mandy Coon, told reporters.

The parents said the school did not warn them about the workshop or send home a form to sign giving the school permission to involve their children in the workshop.

“The school is overstepping its bounds in not notifying parents first and giving us the choice,” one parent said. “I thought it was very inappropriate. That kind of instruction is best left up to the parents.”

“I was absolutely furious — really furious,” said another parent who asked to remain anonymous. “These are just kids. I’m dumbfounded that they found this class was appropriate.”

School Superintendent Paul Finch is defending the workshop. Finch told The Poughkeepsie Journal the workshop was “focused on improving culture, relationships, communication and self-perceptions.”

Finch said the workshop is “required under the state Dignity for All Students Act.”

“We may require more notification to parents in the future,” Finch conceded.

Homosexual rights advocacy groups have long targeted schools where they believe the gay social stigma and bullying is born and festers.

Gays also spread the myth that homosexuals are born — because it’s easier to get society on board with their agenda if society believes that gays are born and not the products of their environment.

According to the gay mafia, all bisexuals are born gay, even the ones who are married and raised children. And they say pedophilia is a totally heterosexual disorder.

I am living proof that gays are not born. As a child I had a healthy interest in boys. I had no interest in girls, which resulted in some awkward situations for me when I rejected them. I had no clue what homosexuality was. So, in my mind, their sexual advances were linked with aggression, which further alienated me and them.

Shortly after I moved to Miami when I was 12, I was relentlessly pursued and harassed for sex by female teachers at the schools I attended. One female substitute teacher slow chased me in her car, from the middle school, through the streets, all the way home. To say I was frightened out of my skull is an understatement.

I thought I was a track star, because I got so good at running from pedophiles who were entrusted with the responsibility to educate students.

I finally stopped running at age 15, when I became involved in an emotionally dysfunctional, 2-year relationship with the 31-year-old female assistant principal of my high school in Miami. It was my first lesbian relationship.

I told you my personal story because it’s important for you parents to understand what’s occurring in your child’s schools. Workshops like the Red Hook presentation are designed to break down the defenses in children who are still in their formative years.

My story proves that a heterosexual child’s psychosexual development can be altered by her environment.

In an earlier version of this post, a photo was used for illustration purposes that did not reflect any of the students who participated in the workshop at Linden Middle school.

240 Responses to “Girls Told to Ask for Lesbian Kiss in School”

bnatural says:

:hailnaw: Folks den lost their minds!!!!

Akiba says:

Totally unacceptable! :cuss: The school has no business teaching this.

NaijaGal says:

DONT TALK BOUT SCANDAL… I NEED TO FINSISH WATCHING THE LAST 30MIN OF IT WHEN I GET HOME
    ============================
    let’s talk about last week’s when Huck used to be normal and I say his lady was black

_________________________
    HUCK LOVES THE CHOCOLATE :yes:

that episode (as nerve wrecking as it was) made me love huck even more. I hope he finds his family cuz that shyt was soooo damn depressing.

Fated4Greatness says:

Sandra, was this your story? Or was it from the someone else?

I can understand the basis of the workshop but it definitely crossed lines by making the students kiss…thats a bit much.

ninamosley says:

Whoa :huh:

Miany says:

@Future… If you like Grey’s you will like Scandal…It’s Great.. watch from the beginning on netflix. Thank me later.
    @Picka (I also missed last night.. I be sleep girl)& @Naija… girll yessss he LOVEEED that dark chocolate.. I say we will see his fam next season. Watch.

I think it shouldn’t be a requirement. If parents dont want their children to attend something like this then they should be given the option. The school is clearly overstepping their boundaries.

I’on LIKE IT. U wouldn’t see no shyt like this in the commonwealth of VA :no: heads would roll…

MissTaken says:

(Trick Daddy Dollars voice) :stop: Hold up! Wait one ** minute! Let me find out my child is being asked to anyone for a school project :box: My child is not there for your viewing amusement. Makes me feel some kind of way about an adult that would sit there and watch kids kiss.

PumpkinsMama says:

This is just a drive by :steer:
    Hey

Miany
    Doc
    Jennnnnnnnay :kiss:
    Trend
    Miss
    Pika
    Libra
    Naija :hug:
    Keya
    Daisy

Man AIN’T gonna post no pic of himself cuz he likes that ya’ll sit around and wonder what he looks like. If he revealed himself he would have to get a new schtick. He also couldn’t talk so greasey when ppl have a real image to clap back at

NaijaGal says:

what in the entire fcuk!?! fcuk all of that…I would have that principal’s head…it’s not about a gay agenda or fixing relations…I need to know what the fcuk is going on in the school my child attends

:wtf: is a pansexual/genderqueer???

Why didn’t they notify the parents??

:wtf: was the principal thinking allowing it to go that far??

I have no problem with the gays, but I swear when they force it on folks is when it’s so hard not to be judgemental. :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

I’on LIKE IT. U wouldn’t see no shyt like this in the commonwealth of VA heads would roll…
    Yeen neva lied :coffee:

MetroAtlMrs says:

Very inappropriate. Both the class and Sandra’s experience. Adults can br very wicked and its unfortunate that they try to force their will, desires, and agenda on young impressionable children.

MetroAtlMrs says:

*be

NaijaGal says:

PUMKIN :hug: hola chica, adios chica

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Sandra THANK YOU for sharing your story I LOVE YOU :hug: & I agree I don’t think you can be born gay either :coffee:

Chile I would be fawking mad as heyull bout this :angry: this has gotten beyond out of hand :wtf:

BCinKS says:

Okay. The idea behind the workshop is sound but the execution was not it. Even two REAL lesbians ain’t trying to kiss each other in front of the entire class.

That said, not all gay folk have some molestation story or daddy issues. People with perfectly “healthy” upbringings are gay, too. That invalidates your argument that people are made gay. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

———-
    Just like it’s an option of us to watch the body change video in the fifth and sixth grade. A permission slip was sent home. WHY IN THE FCUK wasn’t the same done for this???

public schools are doing too much for them not to be teaching a damn thing to the kids.

Pumkyn :kiss: Morning Naija :hug: Gagirl :hug:

MissTaken says:

@Sandra: I just had the chance to read the entire post. I am sorry that you were taken advantage of as a child. No one deserves that. Children are our greatest asset. I really wish people would leave kids alone :no: God Bless you and I hope you have healed from this. If not know that you are in my prayers.

Miany says:

:tea: to all that up top…
    @Sandra.. I’m sorry for your experience. That was fugged up and I hope you know all them folk who approached you for sex prior to your 18th bday were pedophiles. I don’t care if they say pedophilia is a heterosexual phenomenom.

Fated4Greatness says:

Sandra, was this your story? Or was it from the someone else?

It was my personal story. It’s taken me a long time to understand what happened to me and that it wasn’t my fault that female teachers pursued me.

The students’ parents are outraged.
    _________________________________

And they have every damn right to be, the heyull is going on :no:

That invalidates your argument that people are made gay.
    ——-
    I have two relatives who had a good up bringing, dated girls and one day they decided they wanted the D. :shrug:

MsB2u says:

WTH I WOULD BE PISSED TO

Sandra I remember you telling this story before and I am glad you have healed. SN Agree with Sandra on this :tea: this is crazy :no:

@ NaijaGal: It’s very important to talk to your child – especially if she’s in elementary and middle school. That’s where the most pedophiles are. I remember when I was 6 years old a female teacher kept me after class every day with the promise of a lollipop. I would lick the lollipop and she would run her hands all over my body. At that age I thought that’s what a teacher was supposed to do. :no:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning Pumpkin.. even though you said it was a drive by I still made the cut :yahoo:
    @BCink :hi: I agree. I don’t think they ALL have daddy issues or a history of abuse.
    @Bedazzled.. Good Morning… say that again. Schools doing the most to have kids graduating illiterate or without a grasp for the english language, etc.

pedophilia is a heterosexual phenomenom.
    ———–
    Lies, Denial, and Oblivion told by the Gay Mafia. :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Wait, Wait, Wayminute! That’s HERE???? Ermahagawd that’s Brooklyn :shocked: them teachers wanna get shot :nono: Redhook Brooklyn they crazy for that one :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija :kiss:
    Jenie :hug:
    Miany
    VA
    Taken
    Tran
    Pumpkin

GM ALL

BCinKS says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

That invalidates your argument that people are made gay.
    ——-
    ——————————
    Right. If we can accept that serial killers can be born because the brain is wired wrong, why can’t those same wires cause someone to be born gay? Not saying circumstances can’t rewire the brain and make you gay, but you can be born gay, too.

I found out recently that a few of my cousins have been molested and well they are lesbians now :tea: So many people have been molested, :sad:

@ jeniefrumdabloc, GAGIRL87, NaijaGal, MetroAtlMrs and not a peep in the mainstream media about this story. :coffee:

wow sandra that is FUKKED up :no: Ive had my own fukked up experiences male and female. Thats why I hate to let my son out of my sight!

PumpkinsMama says:

Wait, Wait, Wayminute! That’s HERE???? Ermahagawd that’s Brooklyn them teachers wanna get shot Redhook Brooklyn they crazy for that one

Exactly I mean damn :shrugs: This is wack as hell to the fullest :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Aunty damn sure wasn’t. Kinda suspect :thinking:

GOod morning y’all :hi:

I tell my baby every other day that if someone is trying to make some kind of advance on him what he should do. This makes want to home school my baby, but at the same time he will miss the benefits of having school aged friends and experiences. :no:

This shi is sad on so many levels.

BCinKS says:

How does that invalidate my story? You have no idea about anyone’s upbringing other than your own. They could have been molested at age 2 or 4. How many people can remember what happened to them at age 2?

Made them kiss??
    :blink:

That soound like some pedophile stuff right there.

__________________________

Shyt Cray :tea: This definitely should have been a story in the media, but every where you look you see that basketball player story :rolleyes: don’t nobody give a damn bout ya peen and why just ugh :no:

Tearose33 says:

Wow now the gay agenda is being forced on our kids…really glad I didnt have kids. The parents should be made aware and given an option to have their child take the class or not :koolaid2:

I think you can be influenced to be gay no matter what kind of up bringing you’ve had or if you’re grown.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

GOod morning y’all

:cosign: I want to home school my child sooooooooo bad, but I have to work :crying:

@ BCinKS: Sigmund Freud’s stages of psychosexual development, he said “early experiences play a large role in personality development and continue to influence behavior later in life.” Do you honestly think that 2 humans with the same reproductive organs would be born just to have sex? The basis of human life is reproduction. People are not born just to have sex, they are born to reproduce and to advance the human species. It makes absolutely NO sense for 2 humans to be born gay.

Victoria says:

Why are they trying to indoctrinate children into this gay culture? When my fetus gets school aged they are going to private school. I know sickos are everywhere but at least they won’t be force fed homosexuality.

eastpointvet says:

damn aunty the assistant principle

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Because these workshops are mandatory. The school does not need the parents’ permission. I still don’t understand how making 2 girls kiss in front of a class will defeat bullying. :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Made them kiss??

That soound like some pedophile stuff right there.

Exactly ! :preach: hell I was bullied in school for being skinny as heyull… kids are bullied all the time and its not for just being gay :tea: this is crazy, and I would be talking to a lawyer, a damn Jewish one :tea:

Thanks MissTaken.

NaijaGal says:

this story should definitely be exposed…this is crazy

JENIE :hug: morning hun

GAGIRL :kiss: morning beautiful

Just Looking says:

Heads should roll. From top to bottom

School Board Administration
    District Administration
    Principal
    Curriculum Specialist
    Teacher

And the mofo who made copies of the bullchit

You said a mouth full and I agree with every single word :tea:

Tearose33 says:

Ms Sandra I feel bad for you…goes to show with parents being so busy these days theres no telling what your kids are being subjected to in your absence parents TRUST NO ONE! Its a sick world out there :pray:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I know lesbians who you would swear were men, yet they sleep with more men than women. But as far as the gays are concerned, these butch bisexual women were born gay. Not born heterosexual and then decided to go gay. :rolleyes:

goat76 says:

Dis dat bullshat!!

BCinKS says:

It makes absolutely NO sense for 2 humans to be born gay.
    —————-
    It makes no sense for a person to be born with both sex organs or be born without being able to feel pain (I cannot recall the disorder), but it happens. I’m not saying there is a gene or that every gay person is born gay. I’m just saying that we do not know enough to say that NObody is born gay and state it as a proven fact.

===========================
    it won’t…it gives the kids ammo cause now they’ll be called lesbians and all the other derogatory homosexual slurs…the school fcuked up big time

I know some Butch females, slept with tons of men, was picked on a lot about too, called freaks (hell they was) getting trains ran on them. Now they have clean shaved heads, taped down boobs and straight up butch now :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sandra I remember you telling this story before and I am glad you have healed.

I tell this story to women who have children and who believe that lie that children are born gay. No human child is born gay. I still have yet to see a gay baby. Does anyone have a picture of one? :shrug:

Exactly ! hell I was bullied in school for being skinny as heyull… kids are bullied all the time and its not for just being gay this is crazy, and I would be talking to a lawyer, a damn Jewish one
    ——-
    Hell I was bullied because I didn’t follow the crowd! Spoke proper english and refused to act ghetto/hood, or as they called it “real”, listened to pop music, wore my hair and clothes different, being a stick, having a big nose….

Oh but as soon as I started filling out folks wanted to be my friend. Male and female.

Kids make fun of you for anything if you’re not a social butterfly, so if they wanted to shed light on bullying they should have done it for all forms of bullying. :tea:

Just Looking says:

most school districts that I have lived or worked in, parents have the option to opt their children out of certain curriculum. However it falls on THE parent to read through the paperwork that comes home that says sign here.

PumpkinsMama says:

Hmmmm I’m wondering if this was “swept under the rug” b/c this is a less affluent (aka da hood) part of BK :thinking: either way the shyt is gross and me and the rest of the hood booger moms would have a big ole lawsuit against the school :yes:

I was bullied too (mostly middle school)..for no apparant reason. Kids out chere are just evil. I had a great life as child and now i realize that those kids had terrible love-less lives and brought all that anger to school and would pick on the people they deemed weak or felt threatned by so they could feel important (since they were not important at home).

Half them mofos now are still living in the projects with 4 to 5 kids, BROKE AS HELL, gettin that EBT/TANF gub’ment cheese money :eyeroll:

KARMA IS A BISH :yes:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

——-

Got dammit all forms :applause:

Tearose33 says:

i find that most gay kids and adults have been violated at some point in their young lives… :cuss: I worked with abused boys for a while in Florida…if they have become predators at 5 or 6 yrs old its due to them being sexually abused by a male caregiver. Fact :gay:

—————-
    this is why I can’t quit you Sandra. :rofl:

You know you bout to get some pics.

BCinKS says:

What does a gay baby look like? Does the brain waves of a gay baby look different from a heterosexual one? Babies are born with a uterus (girls) and a penis (boys). What sense does it make for humans to be born gay with reproductive equipment? Do you have any scientific evidence to back up your claims or is this just your opinion?

Pickachu Tran says:

:yes: and look like shyt and Fat as heyull :tea: you right bout that Picka !!

:lol: Sandra Mae! “Does anyone have a picture of one?”

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I wish I could share with you what a friend recently told me. But she hasn’t told anyone else. Homosexuality can be directly linked to childhood experiences. For some people, it takes years of therapy for them to remember what happened to them. Others don’t remember because they were too young. Simply saying people are born gay — with no evidence to support that theory — is ignorant.

Apparition says:

@Sandra
    Did you move to the states when you were twelve or were you already here and just moved to Miami then? Do you/did you have an accent? Does said accent come out when you’re reinforcing your pimp hand?

PumpkinsMama says:

O, so the ppl that are on Gov’t assisted programs are being paid back for being bullies. O, ok :rolleyes:

Um, yeah BBL on that nite shift :peace:

_________
    :consign:

Pika, everyone that I know of that had something to say about me got 4-5 kids or is still stuck in that small city bumming. :no:

When I got pregnant folks kept asking was I going to get out of the Air Force and come home. My response:

:blink: Y’all not finna drag me down. That would have been stupid for the simple fact that it’s “free” healthcare insurance and a GUARANTEED CHECK. I’d still have to work if I got out so hell to the no! :lol:

Does said accent come out when you’re reinforcing your pimp hand?
    ———
    Come on let’s go sit in this :kona:

:cosign:

Bedazzled says:

Socialization with other children is extremely important in childhood development. That’s why school is so important. But on the other hand, schools are where the pedophiles are, so it’s a double edged sword. The best thing to do is talk to your child. Make him feel comfortable coming to you with ANYTHING.

Tearose33 says:

I agree some babies do come into this world with gender issues but not as popular as believed. I do believe that mostly its a learned behavior. HIDE YO KIDS! :coffee:

___________________________

I feel u @sandra :yes:

my first lesbian encounter was in Kindergarten during naptime. I was 6 and I remember it like it happened yesterday. I won’t go into details, but u can imagine how I felt at 6 having someone rub me down there, very confusing time in my life…. but come to find out The lil girl who persued me was being persued at home :coffee: The second encounter happend when I was 11…after that Ive always had “unnatural” feelings for women. I even dated women & men in highschool, and back in 2008. God is still working on me and its like a constant battle of the minds. BUT TO SAY KIDS ARE BORN GAY? is FALSE, more like propaganda…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

BCinKS says:

BCinKS says:

——————-
    Causation. If the hypothesis is to be fact, every person molested would have to become gay and every gay person would have to have been molested. This is not true. At this point, all we can say is someone who is molested is more likely to become gay than someone who is not or that someone who is gay is more likely to have been molested than someone who is not. We can’t prove people are born gay and we can’t prove that they’re not.

Just Looking says:

Picka thanks for being brave and sharing :hug:

I put too much honey in this damn :tea:

Victoria says:

Why are they trying to indoctrinate children into this gay culture?

Good question. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Thank you, Sandra, for disspelling the notion that gay folk were ‘born this way’.

That damn Lady Gaga gave this myth life…

Pickachu Tran says:

and God is not finished with you either, I agree with ya :tea:

eastpointvet says:

damn aunty the assistant principle

And she’s still there at the same school. But after the fiasco with me they demoted her ass from assistant principal to girls basketball coach. One day I’m going to put her ass on blast. :coffee:

Bedazzled says:

good thought process. Home schooling :nono: kids need to learn how to socialize.

KyCakes says:

That damn Lady Gaga gave this myth life…

Talm bout born this way hmph ! :tea:

Miany says:

@JENIE… I wanna home school when I have mine too.

@Future… man.. I don’t knock these private colleges that are accredited and offer actual degrees (keiser, University of Pheonix, etc.)but… IDC is gonna put my people in a bunch of debt and they aint even offering real degrees. A bunch of certificates that they’ll probably have my black folk running up $80K+ in loans to obtain. Mind you dayum near every community college offers these courses for lower..They get a rapper and a ‘free laptop’ gimic to lure brown folk in.. FUGG that IDC shii.

NaijaGal says:

I totally agree. You have misguided adults mucking up children’s lives by trying to deprogram normal human behavior. Children are simply being kids. :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

That damn Lady Gaga gave this myth life…
    ———-
    Poker Face and Love Game are my guilty pleasure :ashamed:

Everything else I cant stand :lol:

@Sandra
    “And if the class is about bullying, why have one specifaclly for gays? Kids that are “different” period get bullied.

Exactly. All kids who are different get bullied in school, not just gays. Bullying is never going away. It’s a part of life. If you watch Animal Planet, you see the runts of puppy or kitten litters getting bullied by their sisters and brothers.”
    _________

Yup. U know I agree with u on a lot but I disagree with u on the born gay thing. I think SOME people are born gay.

But what hurts their argument is that clearly some people DECIDE to be gay or not. You can see that from the posters in here.

And Sandra we have a lot to learn about genetics and the brain and the like. I think they will eventually be able to tell who is born “likely to be gay” and not.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THIS IS THE SHIAT I’M TALKING ABOUT, GO ON AND LIVE YOUR GAY LOUD AND PROUD LIFE AS YOU PLEASE, I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, BUT IT’S THIS SHIAT THAT GETS ON MY DAMN NERVES THE FOLKS THAT WANT TO FORCE EVERYONE TO ACCEPT THEIR LIFESTYLYE, YOUR GAY, YOUR PARTNERS GAY, YALL FUG ONE ANOTHER, YALL TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO NEED TO BE IN FUGGIN AGREEMENT-THAT’S IT,THAT’S ALL

I REFUSE TO EXPOSE MY DAUGHTER TO THIS NONSENSE, TWO WOMEN AND TWO MEN CAN NOT PROCREATE, FORM ALL THE RELATIONSHIPS YOU WANT & ADOPT ALL THE CHILDREN YOU WANT, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THAT GENDER IDENTITY, SEXUALITY, TRANSGENDER CONFUSION-IT STILL BOILS DOWN TO JUST THAT FOLKS TRYING TO MIMICK A FAMILY STRUCTURE THAT THEY CAN PICK & CHOOSE AND/OR PURCHASE, BUT IT DOESN’T HAPPEN NATURALLY FOR THEM IN THOSE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS

EMULATING ANOTHER SEX, NO MATTER HOW WELL DONE DOES NOT IN FACT MAKE YOU THAT SEX & FOR “ME” THAT IN ITSELF IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUE AND TRYING TO FORCE SOMEONE TO SEE YOU AS AN ELEPHANT AND YOUR NOT ONE AND BECOMING UPSET BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS ONE IS PSYCHOTIC/DISTURBING :coffee:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    KyCakes says:
    That damn Lady Gaga gave this myth life…
    ———-
    Poker Face and Love Game are my guilty pleasure
    Everything else I cant stand

Chile I loved her first album :ashamed:

Bedazzled says:

good thought process. Home schooling kids need to learn how to socialize.
    —–
    Yea that’s what I’m saying. I wont be able to shelter my baby the way I want to. I just have to pray and ask for him to be covered, and talk to him. I have the closer relationship with him than his father does because we’re not stationed together yet, so I hope to set the platform for him right now that he’ll be comfortable to come to me with anything.

Miany says:

@just looking… Home school is not traditional but, it can work. in my family we never got close with school friends anyways my close homegirls are all neighborhood chicks who happened to go to school w/ me… If I am a stay at home mom (I’ve been trying to save so I can do that) when I have mine they will interact with plenty of kids..cousins all the time. After school hours we will go to play grounds, parks, etc. I will have my kids in activities as well (bball, gymnastics, dance,etc.)

___________________________________

its a trap.. u should see how many rip off reports they have. They shouldn’t even be able to call themselves a college :no: REMEMBER TODD BRIDGES USE TO BE A SPOKESPERSON FOR THE SCHOOL before they brought Lil romeo and nem in… its a check I guess :shrugs: they must pay well

Just Looking says:

Considering home schooling. Have you been around persons that were home schooled. Intelligent :yes: Social skills AWKARD

Razzle that’s all you can do :tea: That’s all you can do

Fated4Greatness says:

Fated4Greatness says:

Sandra, was this your story? Or was it from the someone else?

———————-

Im sorry that you went through that but glad you were able to come to realize that it was not by your own fault :hug:

@ Apparition: My brothers and I flew to NY from London when I was 7 (my mom had come over a year earlier to get our residency papers approved). We left NY to live in Miami when I was 12.

NaijaGal says:

Homosexuality has existed since the beginning of time so I’m not about to say people aren’t born gay cause I don’t know…all I know is what goes on with me…there are females I know who were molested to became promiscuous with guys and did not become lesbian while there are guys that were molested and prefer men…there are males who were molested by men but grew up heterosexual…the whole thing is unknown and I agree with there are some people who have murked it up, especially females playing gay for awhile then dipping back…all that is for naught with this situation because the school had no business doing this workshop without parent permission period

I know several people that home school there children :shrugs: their kids seem normal to me. I will tell ya this though they are smart as heyull :tea:

My question is how they have Symphonique in the commercial and she wasn’t even 17 at the time?? She had just turned 16?? From what I heard on the curb she wasn’t all the bright. :kona: IDK she might be though. It was hearsay… :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

:wtf: My momma woulda been up to the school with vaseline and tennis shoes ready to :box:

by NaijaGal on May 3, 2013 at 10:10 am
    :cosign: every single word.

Miany says:

@Picka… yeah girl… They have to pay well cuz they get their money in advanced. State Univ let you pay semester by semester. Since these maybe/ maybe not accredited schools offer programs they get their money in advanced. So they have $$$ to pay folk like Todd Bridges and Master P.

KyCakes says:

:hi: @Jenie

I was phone posting earlier while maintenance was fixing a leak over my desk :lol:

:huh: What in the fukk.. Who thought it was a good idea to have no parental consent form? Someones getting fired.. :no:

Miany says:

My kids go to school and a teacher tell em to kiss ANYONE… I AM SUING. I WILL SORT DETAILS LATER..
    I HATE/ je deteste/ no me gusta This pushing gay shii on kids.. I don’t like it one bit. I grew up in the 90′s we aint talk about it like that.. Call me a cospiracist if you want but… I blame the media for forcing these discussions… They been slickly putting feminine men in cartoons, etc.. Now they got lil boys wearing too too tight pants, etc.. They tryna blurr lines and they wont be blurring my kids’ lines.

Just Looking says:

Works for Major Int’l Consulting/IT company and many of the top leadership have masters or phd’s from Phoenix. I was surprised.

@ Miany – I’m not saying its bad but you have to implement many of factors to ensure child is well rounded and not socially inept to hold normal conversations and deal with groups of people. That have been around different types of people. :smile:

MissTaken says:

:offtopic:

So I roasted a chicken breast last night with red taters and green beans. I had two plates and two glasses of tea.

I sat down on the couch when I was finished and my baby came to follow. I said “hey stanker look! mommy gotta fat tummy like you! Mommy full”

Him: :blink: YOU GOTTA BABY IN DERE MAWMY?? I WANNA SEE!! CAN I SEE DA BABY??!

Me: :eek: Lil Razz gwon somewhere and sit down.

Him: *runs away* Teehee Mawmy got a baby in dere!!

:smack:

They done said he was supposed to be a prophet. :bite:

Just Looking says:

@Miany – after school activities are great for home schoolers. :winky:

Jenfromdabloc – I did say Intelligent :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@SR

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY AND I’M VERY SORRY THAT THOSE ADULTS FORCED THEMSELVES UPON YOU, THAT’S DISGUSTING AND SICK TO VIOLATE A CHILD IN THAT WAY!! WE ENTRUST OUR CHILDREN TO ADULTS WHO HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND SICK MOTIVES AND BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULTS IN POWER, THEY ABUSE THEIR AUTHORITY FOR THEIR SICK PERVERTED PLEASURE, TRUE PREDATORS-I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR STORY, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING, I TRULY PRAY YOU ARE AT PEACE WITH YOUR SEXUALITY NOW, I’M NOT IN FAVOR OF THAT LIFESTYLE, HOWEVER, YOUR HUMAN ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO RESPECT & COMPASSION

SMDH *TEARS* ROBBING CHILDREN OF THEIR INNOCENCE AND CHILDHOOD SICK MOFOS

Miany says:

@JUST LOOKING.. I know.. I’ve been enamored with the idea for years now….. I wanted to do it since age 16 so I’ve researched it and one thing Idon’t want is a socially awkward genius.
    OOOOh University of Pheonix is OFFICIAL like a REFEREE!! It’s expensive as hail but, it’s acredited.. .that IDC is for the birds. Future listed the ‘programs’ not even one that will get you an associates degreee but I bet they all cost a doggone arm.

done being serious. Send alert when I can go back to being chit. :coffee:

Hey Mac did you listen to theme song. :whistle:

Miany says:

I HATE/ je deteste/ no me gusta This pushing gay shii on kids.. I don’t like it one bit. I grew up in the 90?s we aint talk about it like that.. Call me a cospiracist if you want but… I blame the media for forcing these discussions… They been slickly putting feminine men in cartoons, etc.. Now they got lil boys wearing too too tight pants, etc.. They tryna blurr lines and they wont be blurring my kids’ lines.

Chile was playing the Hip Hop experience, and hunny the lil dude that be dancing with the chick in the game be slanging his hips like a woman :shock:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@MIANY

I SWEAR FO GOD I AINT NEVER SEEN NO MEN DEPEND GUARD/SHIELDS COMMERCIAL UNTIL RECENTLY

MY BABY GIRL AND I WAS WATCHING BRADY BUNCH OF ALL SHOWS AND THAT SHIAT CAME ON AND I WAS LIKE WHAT??!! MY BABY TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SHIAT TO ME, TALKING ABOUT MAYBE THEY NEED PADS FOR THEIR BUTTS BECAUSE THEY LEAK, I PLAYED CRAZY AND SHRUGGED MY SHOULDERS, ALLEGEDLY IT’S FOR INCONTINENCE BUT THEY ARE SHAPED EXACLTY LIKE PADS FOR WOMEN

THEY AINT SLICK :rofl:

——
    YOu talking about the one with MIA song Bad Girls? :lol: That’s my ish ESPECIALLY the video. :danban: <—HIP HOP experience dance

I sure did. :tea: *checks makeup* Im on one. :yes:

San says:

gay mafia<—- Why did this tickle me :lol:

INCONTINENCE FOR WHAT??

:lol: they have an outty! But I guess the inny they have would “leak” if something was getting jammed up there with lube or so.. :lol:

:ghost: that’s my sis :danban1:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

——
    YOu talking about the one with MIA song Bad Girls? That’s my ish ESPECIALLY the video. <—HIP HOP experience dance

Talm bout that Amerie son :rofl: dude be killing it :hahaha:

San says:

Sandra’s story
    ———–
    Just wow

Miany says:

MY BABY GIRL AND I WAS WATCHING BRADY BUNCH OF ALL SHOWS AND THAT SHIAT CAME ON AND I WAS LIKE WHAT??!! MY BABY TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SHIAT TO ME, TALKING ABOUT MAYBE THEY NEED PADS FOR THEIR BUTTS BECAUSE THEY LEAK, ^^^^ :rofl: mental images.

Talm bout that Amerie son dude be killing it

——-

I didn’t play that song yet. Since I kept winning I had to let the loser choose which game he wanted to play. My hubby is such a sore loser. And he made me do it at the hardest level. Don’t be mad at me cause you cant keep up with the dance :rofl:

goat76 says:

Personally I don’t believe in the “born gay”.

If that was the case, are people born bisexuals?

San says:

————-
    I see this gon’ be a laughing day for me

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@BEDAZZLED

EXACTLY!! :rofl:

I GUESS MASSENGIL OR SOMEONE WILL NOW PRODUCE A MEN’S FEMININE CARE LINE :rolleyes: SINCE WE’RE BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW

San says:

:hug: Morning Jenie!

Miany says:

@GAgirl…. Good Morning!! :whistle: Georgia….GEORGIAAAAAA the whole day through…
    @OTB *whispers* good morning :hug:

San says:

:waves: Razzle, Miany

cougar lover says:

my perfect attendance record would have been tarneshed that day, tryna make me do something against my free will, for the sake of someone else’s comfort. i bet i would been at the walmart up the street stealing ports on that day :rofl:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Talm bout that Amerie son dude be killing it
    ——-

:rofl: Chile I be sweating so hard on that game :lol:
    Return of the Mack :whistle:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@BEDAZZLED

EXACTLY!!

I GUESS MASSENGIL OR SOMEONE WILL NOW PRODUCE A MEN’S FEMININE CARE LINE SINCE WE’RE BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW
    ———
    This chit will be hilarious. :lol: If you’re gay be gay. Why are you trying to force being a woman and you’re not. You will never be one no matter how much money you have. No ovaries no uterus, no woman. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Chastity Sun Bono.

Now know’d as Big Chaz.

Gone on an Google the pic of when he used to be on The Sonny and Cher Show erry week with his parents.

Ty says:

Ok so there are no funds to cover tutoring for math and reading or keeping extra-curricular actives such as Music and Art but they have money for this BS :rules:

Secondly why are they trying to push this shyt on people? Just because people tolerate their antics does not mean we have to accept it. Now yall coming for the kids :wtf:

I would’ve :spank: my daughter’s azz for not calling me while this shyt was going down anyway :nono:

Morning Roses * Thorns :wave:

A.J. says:

Sandra, <–what bravery looks like

I really hate that happened to you but appreciate you sharing your story!!
    :applause:

:hug: @Miany Mornting SHug.

puppylove says:

Good morning roses. This ish right here. Schools need to remember their place. Homosexuality was never discussed in my schools. Damn shame.

Yall dont got no old mens that wear diapers in yall fam? Uncle EJ def wear diapers.. :kona:

cougar lover says:

—————–
    Hell My ass would have walked straight to the ISS (in school suspention) class room. :lol:

Now know’d as Big Chaz.

Gone! :hahaha:

Ty says:

Plus he doesnt want yall to know that he is sitting at his desk in a booster chair like they have at restaurants for toddlers :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@OTB

BUT THEY WEREN’T THE DIAPERS I’VE SEEN THOSE BEFORE, THEY WERE SHEILDS AND GUARDS, PADS WITH WINGS :rofl:

goat76 says:

—————
    I saw a commercial about men diapers, them shats look like giant maxi pads. I hope I don’t have to encounter that later on in life.

3halos says:

I have no problems what so ever with either whooping the arses of anyone who I believe endangers my child or calling my freaking goons from deep within my family to do my dirty work. You do NOT mess with my child. I gives two dayums and a happy muck about law once you cross that line with me and mines. :box: :tea:

KyCakes says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
    No ovaries no uterus, no woman. :lol:
    ——————————————————————
    :whistle:
    No Woman no cry…

I mean did America know that lil cute Chastity Bono was gonna grow up to be a big fat sloppy mayne? With moobs all over the place? When she used to come out on stage every week she was all of two. A baby. Right?

Were we not tasked to look for a pic of a gay baby?

KyCakes says:

Ty says:

———————————————————————-
    Swinging his legs and chit…

I know @Intense, Older men are more active these days. :yes: They want thinner options. They even have the briefs with the removable liners..I aint lying. :lol:

DJM. We love Uncle EJ. Just want him comfy. :lol:

KyCakes says:

OTB :hug:

I hope I don’t have to encounter that later on in life.

:rules: There are a couple different types but its not a prerequisite for getting older. Check out the causes for mes list and avoid that chit youngster.

Women: do not stop and start your pee. Its one of the biggest causes of later urinary incontinence. :yes:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————
    If I start seeing commercials of Men running down the beach wearing white pants, or rock wall climbing or swimming, that will officially be the end of my life… :ghost:

Betamax82 says:

Ok who here lives in Dallas or a surrounding area can you tell me about the night life and some fun day things TIA

Cake Cakes :hug:

Ty says:

Thanks for speaking out Auntie this is definitely an eye opener. Now I have to have “the talk” about females. Chile :smack:

Chupilives says:

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Do they ask children to kiss during sex Ed class? No because the point is to educate not force experiences on these children. Youcan educate them about homosexuality without them having to actually participate in the act. You don’t educate kids about drugs by asking them to hit a crack pipe. This right here I tell you has me livid!!! I live in Brooklyn and let me ever find out they asked my son to kiss a boy or had him watch two boys kiss, I guarantee you I will be on the news!!!

“Wearever Briefs for men”.. #helpful :lol: :hahaha:

BayArea says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH SANDRA for sharing your touching story! Hopefully times have changed and not as many teachers are prying on innocent students (although a story or two does pop up on the news..SMH). I have a 7yr old and an almost 2 yr old daughter. I talk to my oldest and reinforce to her what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior. Her dad and I had to deal with an incident a few months ago that involved a troubled little girl (I say troubled because I look at how she comes to school and what her mom looks like), but our daughter being the curious little girl that she is got into some trouble. Luckily her butt got caught! Hopefully, because she has 2 dedicated parents it doesn’t happen again. You learn from life experiences and others (like yours) and it is very IMPORATNT to keep the communication lines open. They may be shy to tell you EVERYTHING, but if you know your child and believe in your child, they are not hard to read. Thanks again for sharing!

==================================
    I’m in Dallas…what are you into? we have a website dallasblack dot com and you can click on events to see what’s going on in the city

The Pearl! says:

I believe SOME people are born gay (nature) and some people are made gay (nurture). It’s an old argument. If we’re going with the “what sense does it make to have people born with reproductive parts only to end up gay (and not reproducing), then how do we explain people born with “reproductive equipment” who, later on are found to be infertile? They were born with reproductive organs yet they don’t reproduce.

OTB :waves: Naija how is the weather down there :thinking: does it get really hot in the summer ?

@SAN :hi: good morning hun
    @@Sandra… seriously.. I don’t think her ole perverted azz needs to be coaching folk kids either.. Whenever you are ready, I say you put her azz on FULL B-L-A-S-T!

————
    Surroundings (radiation), things their mother did while in utero, life habbits, birth control, abortions…etc.

NaijaGal says:

JENIE – today it’s cold :( the summers are very hot…starts around June and no reprieve until late September usually

San says:

—————
    A Glitch :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Thanks Naija mainly looking for cool bars and nice restaurants I’ll check that site out

Nature v. Nurture is just looked over here. Black and white only.

I remember being in TX for the first months of summer…and it was hot as the debil’s tits and balls. :whew:

Lemme guess, any font saying :wtf: is gonna be labeled as a :hater:
    Not from yall on here, but everyone else!
    ==============
    Beta, I got somewhere for you to go on Thursday! :wink: And even if it’s not for you, there are many many men :dance: #professionals
    ========
    :waves: to all the Roses

Hey Jenay! :wave: You thinking about a Dallas move?

Miany says:

When yall talk to your kids ( I do with all the kids) say if ANYONE makes you feel uncomfortable, come tell me..Even if they tell you foolish stories (such and such took my candy, I’m not comfortable with that) :rolleyes: bare with em and act like you care…. That way if god forbids some real shii pop off, your child knows you know their personality and won’t feel like you will blame em… child had that overly open line of communication and is comfortable speaking to you about ANY/ EVERY thing.

Chelle514 says:

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEKEND EVERYONE

Nature v. Nurture is just looked over here. Black and white only.
    *breaks it down-only a lil bit though*
    50% Hereditary/DNA and 50% Environment :tea:

Chelle514 says:

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEKEND EVERYONE

goat76 says:

I hope I don’t have to encounter that later on in life.

———————–
    Yeah I’m up on it, I’ve been more health conscious these last couple of years. I’ll be 40 in three years so I’m prepping now to live a lil more comfortable later.

==========================
    if you love steak hit up 3 Forks…best filet mignon ever…if you like seafood go to Eddie V’s best lobster tacos, crabcakes and crab fried rice ever (kind of pricy but hey treat yourself)…stay away from a club called Beamers (you’ve been warned)

A Glitch
    _______

In the matrix. *weaves in chair* :lol: Morning.. :hi:

dancerbee93 says:

Morning lovelys!!!! :waves:

:clap: for sharing your story Auntie…Major respect

Goat, go for “that” checkup and just get it over with. :tea: (I didn’t read any earlier comments, so just strike this from the screen if’n yall already talked about it :D )

Chelle514 says:

HAVE A GREAT DAY/WEEKEND EVERYONE

:) Thanks! You too!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

FOR “ME” MY POINT ISN’T THAT THEY SHOULD REPRODUCE, IT’S THE FACT THAT THEY CAN’T IN THOSE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS WITHOUT ADOPTION OR SCIENCE-TRADITIONALLY HETEROSEXUAL COUPLE “CAN” PROCREATE IF THEY CHOOSE, HENCE THE TRADITIONAL AND ORGINAL CREATION OF “FAMILY”

AND NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY TO MIMICK THE OPPOSITE SEX, IN THE END YOU STILL DON’T HAVE THEIR GENITALIA UNLESS YOU BUY IT, STILL NOT THE SAME, BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE OVARIES, A PERIOD ETC. A MAN CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN AND VICE VERSA, NO MATTER HOW WELL IMITATED

RATHER EVERYONE USES THEIR ORGANS OR NOT, THE OPTION IS STILL THERE FOR THEM AT LEAST IF THEY SO CHOOSE TOO :coffee:

DTTS :bounce: Hewwoooo!

Beamers (you’ve been warned)
    —————
    I got a feeling there’s a funny here. What happened Naija? :popcorn:

DTTS :bounce: Hewwoooo!

:cell: :cell: “Us” :rofl:

San says:

In the matrix. *weaves in chair* Morning..
    ———–
    :lol: Morning Maam :hi:

FOR “ME”

====
    Gone Head Intense :rofl: putcho Disclaimer at the Beginning!!! :lol:

50% Hereditary/DNA and 50% Environment

You damn right thas a lil bit. :lol: Sandra told a perfect nurture story tho, no? She said she had no feelings towards girls, then some pedo nurtured that, what, “sleeping chromosome” awake…? :thinking:

NaijaGal says:

DTTS – I accidentally went there thinking it was another club…let’s just say blonde lacefront shorties were on full displace as well as a plethora of booty dos :facepalm:

Thanks Chelle!! *snickers*

______

So GOODT to see the Black mens say that. :yes: Know yall want take yall asses to the doc! :chase:

plethora :love: this word!
    Ok, they are on the Beta Don’t List :yes:
    ======================
    Oh no. That just make me mad, then sad.
    :hug: SR

crab fried rice

:eek: :blink: Describe it @Naija..I need to ..do this.. :huh:

Lemme go find the pink font…. How dare some funky as bish come after a child :mad:

I watched an episode of the NEW Degrassi some months ago, and there’s this transgender character on there who wanted to be recognized as a girl. Her facial features are of that of a teenage girl, but i guess for the show’s sake they had all the rest of the kids act like they aint know until a chick the girl liked found out she had :boobs: .

I mean they showed scenes with her wrapping her chest with bandages and wearing baggy clothes.

One episode she was in the bathroom with her black friend (a guy… yes they let her use the mens room) and she stood in the urinal next to him to try and get a look at how he was pissing… because she had a stand to pee device. :smack: Black duded wigged out and she accidentally spilled some on him when she tried to explain to him and reached her hand out. He about beat her ass, but he told her to stay away from him.

dancerbee93 says:

When yall talk to your kids ( I do with all the kids) say if ANYONE makes you feel uncomfortable, come tell me..Even if they tell you foolish stories (such and such took my candy, I’m not comfortable with that) bare with em and act like you care…. That way if god forbids some real shii pop off, your child knows you know their personality and won’t feel like you will blame em… child had that overly open line of communication and is comfortable speaking to you about ANY/ EVERY thing.
    ———————-
    My kids think Im cray cray anyway..anytime they come to me about some ish at school I say “You let me handle it and you wont have no friends…Im going up there tomorrow and whoop some arse..Where they at??!!” They be like “Geesh momma I was just letting you know what happened at school dont nobody want you coming up there popping off Frankie!! ” :rofl: They know I dont play that chit and dont ever be scared to tell me the little chit (well unless you dont want to have friends because my solution is fugg them kids you dont need friends! you got yo family) :rofl:

A friend of mine just sent me a text reminding me that the media only focuses on BLACK gay celebrities and athletes. If you recall, it was the black vote that helped ban gay marriage in California (Proposition 8). That’s why the liberal media’s gay agenda focuses on black people. And that’s why they went into a black school with this workshop.

And those men born with ovaries and a penis @Intense? Who decides which way they go.. the parents and doctors at birth. Seems loke the rarely get it right and then some folks dont find out until the get sick or something that they got a pair of balls tucked away. :blink:

We are not made in factories. If one medicine cant cure us all equally why would we think we are designed equally?

:newpost: is up

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
    Lemme go find the pink font…. How dare some funky as bish come after a child
    ^^ it’s in the article hun

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———————
    I have my physical every year, I usually go around my birthday(I didn't go last year, but I have wellness check every year too).

I've had my prostate checked before :shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

My last physical he said I didn't need to have it checked again. I guess they'll check again when I'm 40.

dancerbee93 says:

:hi:

OTB
    Naij
    DTTS
    Bedazzled
    San
    Mainy

—————
    That one episode of House where this guy’s daughter was actually a boy and she played him into sleeping with her because she wanted to guilt him into getting her way… :eek:

:hug: SR, I am sorry that you experienced that. Thank you for sharing. Many on here were molested/raped when we/they were young, but it was by the opposite sex, this topic needed to be discussed. Thank you. I am at a loss for words

And that’s why they went into a black school with this workshop.

:thinking: I think it may have a some to do with the parents of these Black kids as well..

“I was absolutely furious — really furious,” said another parent who asked to remain anonymous.”

^^^ Im furious…there is no need to remain anon because Im bout to come for some heads..if I truly care that is. :tea:

Hey DancingBee!! :2dance:

Betamax82 says:

DTTS what you talmbout and come upstairs :newpost:

eastpointvet says:

damn aunty the assistant principle

==============
    :nono: No, you don’t have to do anything. You got Roses everywhere! She may not be able to prosecuted, BUT in this day and age, we can do even better than that! :cuss:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

THOSE SCENARIOS ARE RARELY EVER A SITUATION WHERE THE PERSON IS TRYING TO DECIDE AS AN ADULT WHO TO SLEEP WTIH, BY ADULTHOOD WHATEVER SEX ORGAN THEY HAVE IS THE GENDER THEY MOST LIKELY ASSOCIATE WITH

OTB I LUBS YOU LIKE AN E-SISTER, BUT THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND THE THINGS THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I TRY TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THE WHOLE GAY THING, I COULD TRY TO BE A BIT MORE SENSITVE I SUPPOSE BUT I SWEAR FOR ME IT STRONGLY REGISTERS WTIH ME AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUE, I COULD BE COMPLETLY WRONG BUT YET IN STILL, THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND I STAND BY THEM, BUT I DON’T MIND BEING QUESTIONED AS YOU CAN SEE, I’M NOT INCONSISTENT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS TOPIC, MAY BE I’LL CHANGE MY MIND WITH EXPOSURE, BUT MY EXPERIENCES CONTINOUSLY LEAD ME BACK TO THE BELIEF IT’S DEEP ROOTED PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES INSTEAD OF SOMETHING THEIR BORN INTO

Miany, I didn’t read the write-up :ashamed:
    :thumbsup: Goat, now just make sure your boys know and go! :yes:

i am totally flabbergasted right now. Sandra that was ABUSE not a relationship. have u had counseling? :hug:

just WOW man! :no:

Carrington says:

I am a molestation survivor. Most days, I don’t remember, but some days, I cry like a 5 year old boy who wants his daddy.

That kind of thing manifests itself in many different forms. For me, it created a shell of indifference, often rooted in self-preservation/protection.

#I am that I am

_______

I agree. Because the parents and docs choose based on what they see, but what if they dont see testes that havent descended etc..slippery slope and far out but just trying to make the case that everything isnt as its “seen”. If a girl with a vag has testes that they dont see, she may have more male hormones floating through out and it may lead her to fancy the other sex? Just a thought.

@Intense and I defintely e- :heart: you. :yes: I dont ever want you to think that I am trying to change your mind or anything of the sort. I want to understand your thoughts (the mirror the majority, i think), thats all.

I like shooting the breeze with you on these topics because you are consistent and thought out and have personal experience.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Great write up Sandra

“Jason Collins averaged one point per game this season” @KY. :waiting:

I was being uber generous. :lol:

:hug: @Carrington. E-love you Man!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GOOD I’M GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, BUT DON’T TAKE IT EASY ON ME BECAUSE WE E-LUBS ONE ANOTHER

STILL CHALLENGE ME, YOU NEVER KNOW THERE MAY BE A BREAK THROUGH, BUT FOR THE MOST PART I ONLY SHARE MY OPINION DURING THESE DISCUSSIONS, I WOULD NEVER IN PERSON, MAKE A PERSON FEEL OSTRACIZED BECAUSE OF THEIR SEXUALITY, FOR ONE BECAUSE OF HOME TRAINING-I WASN’T RAISED TO DISRESPECT FOLKS AND TWO AS LONG AS THEY AREN’T BOTHERING ME, IT’S NONE OF MY BUSINESS, HOWEVER IF ASKED I WILL DISCLOSE HOW I REALLY FEEL, ALTHOUGH I MAY NOT PERSONALLY AGREE, I DON’T GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE IT KNOWN, I’M TRYING TO HAVE A PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND I AINT GOT TIME FOR DRAMA

libra80sbaby says:

—————————————————–
    NOW I understand why this gay agenda is directed so much toward the black community :no:

Thank you for sharing Carrington :hug:

Crickett says:

They want to turn black people and force their moral code on us for their own benefit. Sandra, that was my first time hearing your story, not trying to be funny but just wondering what about you attracted so much lesbian attention- did they see something in you that they wanted to bring out. In high school, a new student came in dressing like Prince back in the day- he always hid his face with hair (in the 80′s boys had perms and shags). Anyway my girlfriend April, who was a huge Prince and Cyndi Lauper fan dated him, they were booed up for months. One day the police show up at school, pull April into the office and it turns out that the new kid is a woman about 30 posing as a student. That was 20 years ago and I think April is still in counseling.

libra80sbaby says:

Crickett says:

They want to turn black people and force their moral code on us for their own benefit. Sandra, that was my first time hearing your story, not trying to be funny but just wondering what about you attracted so much lesbian attention- did they see something in you that they wanted to bring out. In high school, a new student came in dressing like Prince back in the day- he always hid his face with hair (in the 80?s boys had perms and shags). Anyway my girlfriend April, who was a huge Prince and Cyndi Lauper fan dated him, they were booed up for months. One day the police show up at school, pull April into the office and it turns out that the new kid is a woman about 30 posing as a student. That was 20 years ago and I think April is still in counseling.

—————————————————–

:shocked: :hailnaw:

Were we not tasked to look for a pic of a gay baby?

How do you know she was gay at age 2? The fact is Chastity was a cute little girl who, at some point, developed psychosexual issues. She did say that she was molested by an older woman when she was a girl. And that explains why she preferred older women all through her teens and early 20s. Homosexuality, like all abnormal sexuality, should be treated as a developmental disorder, instead of people assuming that human beings are born gay, with no scientific or medical data to back up their theory.

Crickett says:

The only thing they saw in me was vulnerability. I was a bookish, socially awkward loner, which most pedophiles prefer to target because we usually don’t have great communication skills at that age. Pedophiles groom children to do and say what they want.

Carrington says:

#I am that I am

Thanks for sharing your personal story with us, Carrington.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

I had counseling back in the 90s. I was depressed and my therapist helped me to understand what was causing my depression. It was my therapist here in Atlanta who called the Miami school board to report the pedophile (no statute of limitations). But, of course, she’s white, she had tenure in the Miami school system, and she’s affluent, so nothing happened.

sdsthomas says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you….for sharing your story auntie!