Andrea Sneiderman Tearfully Begs Judge “Please Let Me Go Home to My Kids”

Andrea Sneiderman sentenced

Andrea Sneiderman didn’t shed any tears for her husband, Rusty Sneiderman, on the witness stand during the 2012 trial of the man who killed him. But she shed tears for herself today when she pleaded with Judge Gregory Adams to let her go home to her kids.

The judge ignored her pleas and sentenced Sneiderman to serve 5 years on each charge of perjury for lying to investigators. Sneiderman was convicted of 9 of 13 charges yesterday in a DeKalb County courthouse.

Judge Adams said the sentences would run concurrently — not consecutively, meaning she will only serve 5 years in prison.

“Take her into custody,” said Judge Adams to the court officer. “Lawyers, move out of the way… do not obstruct.”

Andrea Sneiderman sentenced

Rusty Sneiderman was shot and killed by a gunman who ambushed him after he dropped off the couple’s son at a Dunwoody Prep School in November 2010. Andrea’s former boss, Hemy Neuman, was later convicted of the murder.

During Neuman’s trial, Andrea Sneiderman got on the witness stand and lied about her romantic involvement with Neuman. But prosecutors introduced witnesses who observed Andrea and Neuman interacting romantically during a business trip.

The cold, calculating Andrea Sneiderman who got on the witness stand and lied in 2012 is the one who jurors remembered when they took less than 10 hours to convict her on Monday.

• Dunwoody Pre-school Killer Found Guilty But ‘Mentally Ill’
  • Andrea Sneiderman arrested in her husband’s murder
  • Dunwoody Pre-school Killer Found Guilty But ‘Mentally Ill’
  • Jay Z and Mariah’s Bodyguard Killed in Club Brawl

• Smonae

I wonder when her story gone make it on Snapped :thinking:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Judge lookin like “is Judge Gregory Adams gonna have to smack a bish?!?!”

• Smonae

Her azz deserves life if she had anything to do with his murder :coffee:

• Str8tUpMenace

Good for her. I always felt like she had something to do with her husband’s murder. She was a straight up bish on the witness stand during that murder trial.

• Smonae

Mainy :yahoo: Whats up hun

• gbellab

5 years is not enough time. I belive she had something to do with the planning of his murder. Slut ho

• Miany

Good Morning yalll… Razzle, Chan, Tami, Vdot, Smonae, Bomb, theClean, Nakeya, AJ, that_Va, Lexi, JMO, Future, Fay, Goat, San, brownskin, Jdore,San, SnootiePotie, Wut, Bird, Sothrn, MsB, Lexi, Ididdnt…. anyone else I missed, my bad.
      How yall doing today???
      Fugg her crying and shii after her and her lover executed a hit on him…. :waves: <~~~~me & the judge givin her & her croc tears the bird

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

FROM DOWNSTAIRS

ChanAintShyt says:

Fine Cousin Keya, what up?
      2 Cribbbbzzz! You had those babies while I was gone?

———————————–

Secret Agent Chan!!! :hugs:

Hail naw I wish :wail:

• Miany

Hey Smonae…girl I’m chillin.. Possed to be over here applying for new jobs :rolleyes: eventually, I’ll get to it.
      How bout my supervisor (lil yt man) was fussing yesterday bout corporate asking him to do all this stuff.. So I was like..welp, if you need help I’ll help he was like
      “I ain’t doing it, what are they gonna do FIRE ME???”
      I was :rofl: Chile yt man just dunno I been saying that same shii bout him for YEARS now lol.

• goat76

Damn, this been going on for a long time.

Morning Y’all!! Morning Miany!!!

• FuturedocDonte

He looks like the judge on family guy :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Shuga Honey says:

Judge lookin like “is Judge Gregory Adams gonna have to smack a bish?!?!”
      I.HATE.YOU :lmao:

• Unshakable

Good morning to all the peepa on Minaj’s list and Minaj herself. And of course, Auntie Sandrita! Hope all is well.

@topic – I was wondering the same thing…why did she only get 5 years? I suppose that’s the beauty of the American justice system. But law enforcement will throw the book at someone for holdin/smokin weed tho. Chuch :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Wow. I think she should get more than that and I truely believe it was no coincidence that he killed her husband when they were messing around.

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle,

Exactly. No ma’am…..that was no coincidence. She knew what the deal was. I never understood why peepa just don’t walk away from relationships/marriages while the gettin’s good.

*In my Mister voice* Now what wrong witcha? :rofl:

• Anna

Unshakable says:
      @topic – I was wondering the same thing…why did she only get 5 years?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They never proved she had anything to do w/the murder. She lied about the affair.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Secret Agent Chan!!! :hugs:

LMAO, you must not have read my updates yesterday!

• deedeegirl

she got off lucky. i’m sure she’s behind the murder of her husband

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Typo Miany! :hugs:

• Apparition

How long has she been locked up? Will the time already served count towards this sentence?

• Smonae

Goat, Unshake, Doc, Menace, Gbellab, JMO & Deedee :waves:

• KyCakes

:no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

gbellab says:

I agree. She manipulated a weak man into killing her husband for $1 million insurance money. I’m shocked that the judge didn’t give her more time. I guess he felt sorry for her kids. She knew he wasn’t going to give her much time. She was laughing and joking with her lawyers before the sentencing. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

She probably did it for life insurance, like they always do. Now that her secret lover is in jail, when she gets out she won’t have to split it. Sadly she won :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

They had enough circumstantial evidence to convict her for murder. The prosecutor dropped the murder charges because he was afraid the jurors would acquit her on all counts.

• Unshakable

@Smonae,

Hi love…..what it do? :-)

• Crickett

Did they take the insurance money back?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

deedeegirl says:

she got off lucky. i’m sure she’s behind the murder of her husband

We all know she was behind the murder. If she was black she would have been convicted of murder. :coffee:

• VDot

:waves: Miany

So I’m over here watching BBQ wives. Dare I say, I believe Evelyn :ashamed: (but not really)

• Anna

Apparition says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      She was on house arrest.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Apparition says:

She was out on bond since August 2nd, I believe. Then she was on house arrest. She’s been in and out of jail since 2012.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Crickett says:

Did they take the insurance money back?
      —————–

She spent that money on a big new house and on her new boyfriend.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

So I’m over here watching BBQ wives. Dare I say, I believe Evelyn (but not really)

We don’t watch that fake foolishness on this blog.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

The power of the pea .. you .. esss … esss … why …

well … yall know how the song goes :coffee:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

ChanAintShyt says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      Secret Agent Chan!!! :hugs:

LMAO, you must not have read my updates yesterday!

———————————–

:no: I was at the hospital most of the day :kona:

Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

ChanAintShyt says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      Secret Agent Chan!!!

LMAO, you must not have read my updates yesterday!
      I’ain see em either. what you say?

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

We don’t watch that fake foolishness on this blog.

———————————
      :cosign: I refuse after the foolishness those grown azz women carried on with last season :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

:hi: Smonae

• Unshakable

@Auntie Sandrita,

If she would have been Black, she would have been found guilty of the murder.

———————

Exactly. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. A spryte can’t ever tell me that racism/White privilege don’t exist. Had she been black, she would have gottebn life w/o parole and

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

“Now let me see that Booty Werk Booty Werk Booty Booty Booty Werk! Left Cheek Right Cheek Left Cheek Right Cheek! :buttshake:

AAAYYYYEEE my guilty pleasure song for this week! :danban:

• VDot

We don’t watch that fake foolishness on this blog

______________________________________________________

Speak for yourself. I like to do/watch hoodrat things with my friends :coffee:

• Unshakable

I meant to say she would have gotten life w/o parole without time served+extra years for perjury. You know Tasha wouldn’t see the light of day until Jesus comes back in those clouds of glory.

It’s still a crime to be non-white in 2013. :tea:

• VDot

________________________________________________

Have you ever seen Pitch Perfect? They had an old man acapella group doing this song. iDied :rofl:

• Smonae

Speak for yourself. I like to do/watch hoodrat things with my friends

:cosign: :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

VDot says:
      We don’t watch that fake foolishness on this blog.

*********************

:no: Shole don’t. Hey Auntie! :waves: Hey err’body! :waves:

If this had been a chicken fryin’ sistah with a set of Paula Deen cookware, that Judge would have wore her OUT with time, you hear me?
      AND she would have had to pay that insurance money back in pennies from her job at Unicorp or plate pressing (prison jobs) :coffee:

• Unshakable

@VDot,

Please give examples of these hoodrat things that you likbe to watch/do. I want you to paint a more informative picture…..I needs details, so I too can engage in ratchetness.

#eachoneteachone :rofl:

• Smonae

But Sandy

I do also love T.I. & Tiny as well as Marrying the Game, although Tiff works my nerves :yes:

• Unshakable

@KCSoul,

Chile, don’t sleep on them pennies…..they add up really quickly. Ask Jenie and Whangs n More about my experience with pennies. I once cashed in $50 bucks worth of pennies at wally world.

#youcare :hahaha:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

VDot says:

________________________________________________

http:// www. youtube. com/ watch?v=3TNA1XWo86I
      ———————-
      Heck no! :rofl: lemme see :typing:

VDot says:

________________________________________________

http:// www. youtube. com/ watch?v=3TNA1XWo86I
      That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking about. :rofl: YES! Left cheek right cheek left cheek right cheek. Love that movie anyway. Fat Amy gave me life. :lol:

• goat76

Wut Wut, Wut up homie!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Smonae: I can’t watch Marrying The Game. She irks me. :no:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:rofl: @VDOT I just saw it :hahaha:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

goat76 says:

Wut Wut, Wut up homie!!!
      ——————–
      :hug: Hey boobear!

• VDot

@VDot,
      ___________________________________________________________

* Wear fluorescent colored wigs to inappropriate places i.e. court, library, children’s bday parties and act like it’s par for course

*Twerking in the club/grocery store/wherever – have a male friend start tossing dollars, thereby encouraging other unsuspecting male patrons to also want to throw dollars (note – dancing on the bar or in front of the meat counter seems to provide the best financial benefits)

* :blunt: and drank while watching BBQ wives. Each person commits to being a character on the show and acts as that person during the duration. Also go to restaurants (no food is actually ordered, just H20 for everyone), proceed to get in scripted fights while throwing wine bottles and running across the table barefooted

* Stuff $100 bills in the mouths of rude azz waiters

• Unshakable

@Auntie Sandrita,

Did you read about the woman who received a mysterious but hate filled message about her grandson who is autistic? Basically, the letter stated that the boy is not normal and he is a nuisance who should not be in the same neighborhood as normal people. This happened in Canada. It was a horrible act of inhumanity.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@ Smonae: I can’t watch Marrying The Game. She irks me. :no:
      ______________________________________________

Didn’t he spit on a crowd of women not that long ago? :blink:

and she STILL wanna work it out? :tape:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

:lol: @ UnShake!

I need to stop speaking on pennies period, because it has always creeped me out that every house I live in seems to have them everywhere and out of nowhere. Every time I look at a corner on the floor there is a penny there. I have no idea what the heck that means.

I don’t even carry change around if I can help it. I stay spending it first. :shrug:

• Unshakable

@VDot,

Oooh! Oooooh! Sign me up now, mami! I want to be ratchet full-time! No longer will my dream be deferred. I can allow my inner ratchet to come out….I have to hide it no longer!

#reachforthestars :woohoo:

• A.J.

This will be on Oxygen (Snapped) or Lifetime (Saturday raining all day) movie.

Five years is nothing to her, she’ll be out in no time manipulating another
      helpless mentally disturbed dude to kill the next. :tea:

She’s making a million dollars look easy.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

* Stuff $100 bills in the mouths of rude azz waiters
      ——————

• Unshakable

@KCSoul,

One day, you gone be at the grocery store tryna buy your favorite candy or ice cream and you gone be short by how much? Bingo! A penny. Guhl, I can’t tell you how many times I have pulled out loose pennies from my purse and paid for some candy. And so the cashier knows I ain’t tryna get over, I go the extra mile and count the pennies one at a time.

#helpful :rofl:

• A.J.

_________

• MsChavo

Nicole copycat itchy just duplicated 2 of your articles….. Smh

• MsChavo

One was morning wood, ahem I mean morning eye candy. The other was Raz-B story which I give her a pass on that one.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

LADIES!!! I HAVE A “WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE” QUESTION

My friend and I have been hanging more closely than ever. We still flirt and whatnot. But now we have kind of started sexting… little remarks about little sexual things. For example I will text: Since we are hanging out tonight, what you feel like eating? Him: Puzzy… Me: lol. Him: I am very hungry too… Me :huh: Okay quit playin…

So we are sexually attracted to each other but WE are afraid that crossing that line will end our friendship forever sex always wreck shyt….

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MsChavo says:

Nicole copycat itchy just duplicated 2 of your articles….. Smh

She begged me to reactivate her login. I told her I would think about it. That was last year. :coffee:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Auntie Sandrita,
      —————————————————————-
      I read that crap this a.m. and let me just say I want to smack the Cow Walking CRap out this heffa. I hope and reading that letter that her ass is done with having her “normal kids” cause this could be her the next go round. Dirty B%itch.

• Miany

@Wut.. if it were me and I DID NOT WANT to cross the line I’d probably just chill off of hanging with him for a while….If a lil break kinda calms the feelings then that’s good. If not…shiiiiiiiiiid :buttshake: :sheep: lol…nah but truth be told it depends on the state of mind of the involved parties.

• Miany

^^ I read this in my pimp voice… like
      She begged me to put her back on my stroll… :nono: I cut that biiiish off LAST year.
      **waves right hand from left side of neck to right side for dramatic emphasis**

• KyCakes

Miany says:

^^ I read this in my pimp voice… like
      **waves right hand from left side of neck to right side for dramatic emphasis**
      ———————————————————————
      A Pimp Named Slickback

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

She should’ve thought about her kids when she was in the office mailing stuff. “Three licks for three envelopes… one, two, three licks for boss man.”

:blink: nickel butchie recycling posts your now? :lol:

• nybrn2

5 years ain’t shizzle!!! The justice system is not for us……period…..!!!!

• Silly Syl

@ Smonae: I can’t watch Marrying The Game. She irks me.

by Sandra Rose on Aug 20, 2013 at 11:57 am
      ——-
      :cosign: she’s very extra for no reason and childish!