Mystery Woman Spotted Driving Lamar Odom’s Mercedes SUV

Lamar Odom Mercedes G500

A mystery blond woman was seen driving NBA star Lamar Odom’s white Mercedes G500 SUV on Monday, Aug. 26, in sunny Los Angeles, INFphoto.com is reporting.

According to gossip website TMZ, Odom went missing after refusing to enter drug rehab for an alleged crack addiction. Odom’s wife, Khloe Kardashian, has denied rumors of her husband’s rumored infidelities. The details surrounding Odom’s mystery “disappearance” are murky and suspect. The 33-year-old former LA Clipper’s sports agent said Odom is not missing, but he does have a drug problem.

ESPN is also reporting that Odom is holed up in a Los Angeles hotel with friends who are trying to persuade him to get help for an undisclosed drug problem.

“Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is. Playing in the NBA is still very much a part of Lamar’s plans,” Jeff Schwartz told ESPN.com on Monday.

• Lamar Odom Threatens to Divorce Khloe Kardashian?
  • Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam
  • Khloe and Lamar Quit Their Reality Show to Focus On Their Marriage
  • Did Khloe Kardashian Cost Lamar Odom His Job?
  • Photo: INFphoto.com

189 Responses to “Mystery Woman Spotted Driving Lamar Odom’s Mercedes SUV”

A.J. says:

:tea: would love to have that G500 tho.

The Master Beta :D says:

:tea:

Jdore says:

“The 33-year-old former LA Clipper’s sports agent said Odom is not missing, but he does have a drug problem.”
      ~~~~~
      Crack heads give anything away for a hit.

She big and pale….
      Yup…that’s his side chick.. :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

I hope that thick neck blonde is the help :tea:

I love those trucks :tea:

Miany says:

@Jdore… :nono: he aint give it away…he aint that far gone on the crack totem YET.. That’s his side chick. THIS CHICK probably the reason Khloe let Kris release this ‘drug problem’ story.

Lamar ole Dumb azz :tea: Lawd I would get help and divorce that bytch stat :rules: get as far away from that family as possible :steer:

A.J. says:

:tea: would love to have that G500 tho.

Ok :thankyou:

LaceJagger says:

Kris Jenner is behind these crack cocaine rumors.. “Lam Lam” cheated and tried to leave khloe and kris was not trying to have her kardashisn name defamed… Lamar really never had a family and kanye lost Donda.. They were able to catch both men due to them being vulnerable and wanting a “family life” notice how Reggie bush was able to escape the kardashians…. “Lam Lam” will emerge an claim to be a drug addict after being programmed by kris’ evil self.. Just like kanye robotic a$$ on her show….

mzwhang90210 says:

Sleep with devils you wake up in flames! But err rahh…

That looks like an assistant or somebody who works for Lamer. :hahaha:

“It can be assumed that this is all an elaborate publicity stunt orchestrated by the Kardashian ring leader, Kris Jenner, to promote an upcoming TV project or product launch.”
      ^^^May not be far from the truth. I watched that Kris/Kanye interview and it was apparent the “baby pic reveal” on HER season finale..was for ratings. Me thinks that woman could be at deaths door… but would insist on media attention before she would even consider croaking.
      That woman

Anna says:

She big and pale….
      Yup…that’s his side chick..
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Khole doesn’t look like a Amazon while standing next to Lamar.
      Could the lady driving the Benz, be an assistant?

deedeegirl says:

He’s a crack head. He probably sold her the car for $50.

mzwhang90210 says:

Morning Sandra!

:waves:
      JenEEE :kiss:
      Miany
      Beta
      A.J.
      [errybody that posts after THIS one]

Smonae says:

GM Sr :waves:

Jdore- change that gravi back asap :rofl:
      Jenie
      Msb
      AJ
      Beta
      MzWhang
      DeeDee
      DTTS
      Mainy
      Ky
      San
      Libra
      Tink
      Bad
      Butta
      Jazi
      Shuga
      Anna
      Lace

Anna says:

Could the lady driving the Benz, be an assistant?

That was my first thought. But you know Kris Jenner wants us to think that’s his mystery woman. :coffee:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I have an aunt that’s a crack head. Its a terrible disease. I remember when me and my sister almost lay her out cause she tried to steal my lil sister tv from my grandma house (she said she thought it was her tv). :pray: for Lamar

Smonae says:

I dont think Lame cheating, I think Kris just spinning this for a scandal and pub :coffee:

The Master Beta :D says:

MzWhang :waves:

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :waves:

mzwhang90210 says:

Smonae says: I dont think Lame cheating, I think Kris just spinning this for a scandal and pub

:waves: GM and I totally agree!

*pushes Jdore off the ERRFF for that gravi! :hahaha:

Jdore says:

LOL GM Smonae! :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

Maybe this lady went on a drug run for Lamar. Yall know he can’t go nowhere cause the media on his azz. :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

I want to know what good love feels like
      Good love, good love
      I want a love that’s sure to stand the test of time
      I want to know what good love feels like
      Good love, good love
      Morning, noon and night, forever all my life
      Good love. good love
      Good love, good love

:whistle: :pray: for Lam Lam and Khloe dealing with a crackhead can be very draining

Lord I hate to hear this, I was hoping this was a lie.

Jdore says:

@mzwhang off the WHOLE Errff?? :rofl:

Good morning ladies and gents! :waves:

lexdiamonz
      Smonae
      mzwhang90210
      The Master Beta
      LaceJagger
      Anna
      deedeegirl

Have a productive and stress-free day today! :)

Eww I don’t like that truck :(

Anna says:
      She big and pale….
      Yup…that’s his side chick..
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Khole doesn’t look like a Amazon while standing next to Lamar.
      Could the lady driving the Benz, be an assistant?
      ^^
      :-P
      iON THINK he’s really fuggin her……but doesnt the idea of him :humping: her tickle you more than the reality of her being a random chick? lol

cougar lover says:

oh he just rented her the whip for a few pieces of crinack. no worries!

libra80sbaby says:

I :pray: Lamar aint on that white tho. Drug addiction is terrible. :applause: to Khloe for trying to stick by her husband. That damn Kris Jenner :nono: that bish there :evil:

Anna says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Eww I don’t like that truck

~~~~~~~
      I don’t either, it’s too boxy. I bet it’s loaded inside.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

She does look like the “assistant” type, tho

mzwhang90210 says:

@Jdore yessum…tha WHOLE errff! :rofl:

:waves:
      Anna
      Libra
      San

BrownskinQT says:

Hey auntie :hi:

I wish they would leave this man alone. The Kraptrashians need to understand that if they want to date young rich celeb men they are probably going to have to put up with a bit of cheating. They done flew totally off the handle with this here. Got me feeling bad for Kanye in advance.

Smonae says:

I dont think Lame cheating

I don’t put it past a man to cheat. It’s in their DNA. Their egos are not wired to ignore pretty women.. unless they’re gay. :coffee:

The Master Beta :D says:

_____________________________

:waves: Sandra, MzWhang, Smonae

The Master Beta :D says:

Sandra :waves:

:hi: Good Morning Sandy. You sure are in a good mood today. That’s great to hear.

libra80sbaby says:

Master Beta :wtf: is that in your gravi?? Precious the hood booger monster??

He been on that smack for years and now all of a sudden it leaks :no: I smell Kris behind this

Libra :rofl: :rolf: that gravie is horrifying

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————
      “smack” :hahaha: :rofl:

Anna says:

Smonae says:

I dont think Lame cheating

~~~~~~~~
      That’s why the woman driving is his assistant. She is not pretty.

deedeegirl says:

Morning Sandra! :waves: *fixed*

Smonae says:

Hey Bird, Brown & Cougar :waves:

Sandy ur rt, he may be stepping out, but this whole crack thing and they way they’re blowing this up smells like Kris

Miany says:

^^^^ ^I fail to believe this whoooooole provocative statement.. lil boys let their hormones fugg up their lives :tea: Real men grow up. Real men fall in love and real men practice risk and asset management. A real woman by a real mans side is an asset and a side chick is a dayum liability, a risk.
      Aint no REAL commited man gone consistently fall into the arms of every other pretty woman, shiid a real man done realized shortly after puberty that a pretty faces come and go.

I don’t put it past a man to cheat. It’s in their DNA.
      ———–
      :tea: I don’t either, but if you think about it too much, you’d drive yourself crazy :bite: Not I

libra80sbaby says:

:hahaha: :rofl: :rofl: Errrytime I read Jenie comment about “smack”

I think smack is when you shoot up :rofl: chile I’ve been watching too much breaking bad hunty :popcorn: speaking of that , chile Wlater done came with the Big Guns :shotsfired:

BrownskinQT says:

Smonae :hug:

sweetsjunkie says:

Good Morning All, I will deal with cheating all my days before I deal with a damn crackhead. A drug addict is a deal breaker for me.

Miany says:

And yet men cheat every chance they get when their assets aren’t around. Wise up hun. :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:

Birdddddddd
      Miany

Err rah…is Hoss Cartwright TEXTING while driving uptop in that photo?

libra80sbaby says:

Jenie: My husband loves Breaking Bad. I watched about 4 episodes of Season 1 and got distracted when Dexter came back on and The White Queen started

A drug addict is a deal breaker for me.

————
      What about a weed head :popcorn:

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Libra her twin I think

libra80sbaby says:

and Big Brother is back on so….I aint got no room for no more shows :lol:

And yet they do it … consistently .. when their women aren’t around. :coffee:

:stop: Weed is not a drug :rules:

Weed is not a drug
      ————

libra80sbaby says:

I’m sorry to say this, but Sandra is right ALL them mufuggas cheat at least once. Aint no way around it. If you pack up your chit everytime a man cheat on you, you may as well keep them bags packed, cause it WILL happen again. :tea:

The BEST shows on tv right now:

1. “The Walking Dead”
      2. “Breaking Bad”
      3. “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta”
      4. “Sports Center”
      5. “Anything NBA related”

Libra that show was hard to get into :no: I ain’t even gone lie, but hunty if you keep watching chile :popcorn: its down to the wire now, being that this is the last season :yes:
      Is Big Brother reality :thinking: Chile its way too many good scripted shows on ret nah !!!! :popcorn: Walking Dead coming back, Dallas, Once Upon a time chile :popcorn: Chile Ion have time for reality

you may as well keep them bags packed
      ——–
      :rofl: We need a emote with suitcases in hand!

Miany says:

^^ I aint gotta wise up Sandra cuz one thing I know, I will not marry a man unless he feels how I feel about fidelity and loyalty….. I think I got the psyche of a chick on snapped and no man is worth my dayum freedom.. :nono: I will leave before I play all them cheating games :tea: I know my temper. I’m territorial. I will not pretend I can tolerate cheating.

libra80sbaby says:

I KNOW this big bish up top aint textin and driving!! :nono: Cause bish if you wreck that truck :boxing: yo ass is grass.

@LIBRA
      “I’m sorry to say this, but Sandra is right ALL them mufuggas cheat at least once. Aint no way around it. If you pack up your chit everytime a man cheat on you, you may as well keep them bags packed, cause it WILL happen again. ”

Yup. Women shouldn’t even take that chit personally. And women cheat MORE than men! It has been proven statistically! :shrugs:

cougar lover says:

:hi: Smonae

I know my temper. I’m territorial. I will not pretend I can tolerate cheating.

———–
      :bite:

Miany says:

^^ could be why I’m single now… Honestly, it’s not though.. My relationships have ended because of differences in our personalities, ambitions, views on family, life etc.. I have never ended a relationship due to cheating sooo :shrugs: Ion know.. I guess it’s cuz I read people out. Not every man is gonna cheat. I just don’t believe it…

I just got back from volunteering in my daughter’s class and I swear I wanna kick some of those parents azz for the way they send their kids to school. But I can say that they are some smart children. They were testing so I read to them and they tested on the computer and those boys were so bright. Funny thing happened, Little boy had on a hoodie and I asked him to remove it and this child said but Ms. B I am Trayvon Martin. I just gave up and said OK.

FuturedocDonte says:

Anybody else think that Khloe may actually be trying to save her marriage. Tough love is the best love… And u can’t stay with me if u pipin it up everyday :nono:
      Watch…. Because God has the most interesting timing with marital problems and pregnancy ( a la Kirk and rasheeda and a lot of others including me) watch Khloe announce her pregnancy within the next 3 months :yes:

sweetsjunkie says:

64 San ah make ya dance says:

A drug addict is a deal breaker for me.

————
      What about a weed head

***I’m 37, too old to be dealing with black lipped weed heads, lol and besides where would a weed head work? My friend’s wife used my urine a few months ago to get a job at Circle K.

libra80sbaby says:

I aint NEVER giving my husband PERMISSION to cheat, but if I found out about it, TRUST I’m gone act an azz but I aint going no damn where. You helped make these kids, you GONE stay and help me raise em. A shid a divorce is lettin his azz off easy. :nono: But if a bish come to my door with a baby or a swole belly and it’s yours or you bring home a veneral disease, that WRECKLESS as all hell and I’m out. :bye: THOSE are deal breakers as far as cheating for ME. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Boy u better take that damn hoodie awf :lol:

Miany says:

@Future.. I think I read your wife is preggo???
      :yahoo: congrats to you dad to be!!!
      @Man.. women may cheat more.. IOn know. I just believe if two like minded people took the time to find each other and be real with each other wouldn’t be the need for all the lying but.. i know.. that would just be too much like right.
      @the clean….chile them kids know how to get us.. :lol: he tugged at yo heart with the Trayvon comment had to let him slide

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Anna says:

Could the lady driving the Benz, be an assistant?
      by Sandra Rose on Aug 27, 2013 at 10:39 am
      —/————-
      :cosign:
      Whether or not he is in :whistle: ON DAT DOPE remains to be seen BUT I do not find it coincidental that now things happen to be publicly going bad for Khloe n Goonie face and now all the sudden he is a cracked out cheater :wtf: Just a few months ago he was a lovable sweet m & m eating giant who they consider family and were actively trying to get Khloe pregnant by him. So it been on dat dope for years now and now suddenly he is a fiend

Earwig says:

Its truly unfortunate what they are doing to this man. Building him into this cheating, crack smoking Black man, all the while propelling Khloe into the medias new cry for me darling. She tried so hard to save him. Interventions, counselling, she really tried. Its so transparent and obvious Im confused to how they continue to get away with this stuff. Whether any of the things they are saying about him are true or not, it should have been kept in private. Its like theyll call t mz before they call the coroner if one of them dies. I would feel sorry for Lamar, but he chose this. His career will suffer, then hell really end up on the pipe, meanwhile Khloe will edge out the other one as the 2nd most popular sister. Still ugly, but more face time on the rag mags. Youre next Kanye :tea:

@Miany, with 4 brothers who I know are good men, majority of them aint all that right when it comes to them women. Reasons why I put nothing pass another. If they can, he can. My dude a opportunist, just recently he been in settle down mode. It wasn’t until then that I really got with him. I still keep my 3rd eye open on that ass :huh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You’re correct on both points. Women refuse to believe their men cheat because they take his cheating personally. They don’t understand it’s in his DNA.
      I have this conversation with my married friends all the time. They’re in denial. :no:

lovable sweet m & m eating giant
      ———–
      :wail:

sweetsjunkie says:

****Serious Question: Can the baby be a crack baby if the Dad is on drugs?

@miany 20 weeks… But I pulled out though :smack: :lol:

@miany 20 weeks… But I pulled out though :smack: :lol:
      —————
      Aight Kirk Frost :rofl:

Smonae says:

@miany 20 weeks… But I pulled out though

Congrats Doc :clap:

Can the baby be a crack baby if the Dad is on drugs?

—————
      :wail:

Khloe is the only one that does not seem to be an opportunist. I really like her as I have stated once. I’m sure that she hasn’t put anything out there because she genuinely loves this man and wants him to get help. If there are stories out there Kris did it and that is to save her family’s name. That is how they leave. I don’t feel sorry for any grown man that chooses not to get help. He has kids to live for and if he has been doing drugs and she got fed up then good for her. You can only fight for so much!!

The Master Beta :D says:

What is in this water :lol: congrats Donte

^^ :cosign:
      @San… I feel you on the brother.. Hell mine the same too. Is he a bad man??? no I he ready for marriage?? no (IMO) :shrugs: I just know I wont agree to marry a cheater. We can deal with them other problems but I personally can’t feel secure with an unloyal pen is laying next to me.
      @libra truth be told I can feel you cuz ur married. Different rules for you and me. I can only speak as a single chick. If I were married I’d stick it out, work through most our issues.

Miany says:

I know my temper. I’m territorial. I will not pretend I can tolerate cheating.

Denial is a natural response to disappointment and shame. You feel depressed. Your world is shattered. But you should stop taking it personally. He didn’t cheat ON you. His cheating is not a reflection of you. His cheating doesn’t make you a bad wife. You can’t take ownership of his cheating as if you caused it. You didn’t cause it.

FuturedocDonte says:

What is in this water congrats Donte
      —–
      Ion know :thinking: but have a sip :cheers:

BrownskinQT says:

Congrats Donte!!!! Where’s Bomb and her little Bombettes?

I feel you on the brother.. Hell mine the same too. Is he a bad man??? no I he ready for marriage?? no (IMO) I just know I wont agree to marry a cheater. We can deal with them other problems but I personally can’t feel secure with an unloyal pen is laying next to me.
      —————-
      :yes: Exactly, especially if they have proven they like that before marriage :huh: Marriage def won’t stop em.

Miany says:

Can the baby be a crack baby if the Dad is on drugs?
      ^^ :thinking: It would be interesting to study cracks affect on sperm quality… only thing is Ion think enough sober chicks fugg crack heads for this study to be carried out..

Sandra you in the wrong field, should’ve been a counseler heheheh :cool:

Miany says:

Can the baby be a crack baby if the Dad is on drugs?
      ———————–
      “Ion think enough sober chicks fugg crack heads for this study to be carried out.” :rofl: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:
      Sandra you in the wrong field, should’ve been a counseler heheheh
      ^^^ lol :cloud: now she know she aint see me say nothing bout getting cheated on… :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

You’re not giving a man permission to do anything. He’s an individual just like you. You can’t take ownership of his actions.
      A man is not your slave or your property. When a man cheats it is not a reflection on you. A friend of mine said if her man cheats she’s packing her bags.
      I told her she’s going to the next man who will cheat on her too. As long as there are women and men breathing the same air, men are going to cheat.
      That’s why they’re here: to populate the earth. Don’t act like you don’t see it happening all around you at work. You’re not exempt.

Women that would volunteer for this:

Ciara
      Fantasia
      Monica
      Paula Patton…
      :think:

Felicia the crackhead come around. Chile Please!

—————-
      :rofl: Let me borrow your car, :think: better yet your microwave

Earwig says:

:goodpost: :thankyou:

Jdore says:

Congrats Donte! :cheer:

And I agree with Miany on this cheating thing :yes:

——————————————–
      You’re right. It’s not a reflection on me at all. I was sayin, I aint packin my bags because of it, cause truth be told like you stated above, the next man will cheat too. So I may as well work with what I have. :tea:

Miany says:

^^ :lol: ok Sandra ur right.. I’m round here runnin off a GOOD MAN over a lil natural self expression…I will tell him he can come home & he has carte blanche to cheat. When he comes home I will be in the kitchen in heels and have his dinner hot and ready.
      @Clean.. poor boy. COnfused.. He still young (and was probably a crack baby so its taking time to realize) in a few years he will be MORE THAN grateful to you and your fam for what you’ve done.
      @Man :nono: Paula dont cut it I asked for SOBER CHICKS for my study…her eggs already on :snort: mode

Miany says:

:whip: MAN CHANGE YOUR GRAVI NOOOOOOW!!!

Jdore says:

libra80sbaby says:

I aint NEVER giving my husband PERMISSION to cheat, but if I found out about it, TRUST I’m gone act an azz but I aint going no damn where. You helped make these kids, you GONE stay and help me raise em. A shid a divorce is lettin his azz off easy. But if a bish come to my door with a baby or a swole belly and it’s yours or you bring home a veneral disease, that WRECKLESS as all hell and I’m out. THOSE are deal breakers as far as cheating for ME.
      ~~~~~~~
      :cosign: Bring an std home or a baby by someone else I’m out :peace: I just wish dudes would keep these women in their roles!! Stick and move!

@THE CLEAN QUEEN
      “Speaking of crack: I don’t know if I told yall that when I was 16 a lady gave my 21 yr old brother a baby. She left him in the store that my brother worked at. We have had him since 1989. Well this heffa is still on crack and he has gone to be with his biologicals(brothers,sisters,mother and father) Well mama done smoked all the car parts outta his car and all the clothes that he just purchased. I was so mad cause he called my mama crying (he’s 25) saying he can’t believe she did that to him when she was never there. Dude! Crack don’t care! But he gotta stay over there cause he was very disrespectful when he started getting to know the. That nigga lived with me for 9 yrs. I took care of his ungrateful azz for 9 yrs and you wanna be funny when Felicia the crackhead come around. Chile Please!”

:huh:

So a woman left her baby with a random stranger, who happened to be your brother.

Yall decide to keep and raise him. As he got older and found about his crack head mom he got disrespectful and CHOSE to be with his mom.

Then, Mom pulls the okey doke on him and he calls YOU crying? :think:

The Master Beta :D says:

Man :lol:

@JDORE
      ” Bring an std home or a baby by someone else I’m out I just wish dudes would keep these women in their roles!! Stick and move!”

These women get out of line on their own. Nothing we can do about it. It’s much easier for a woman to keep a side piece in line because they rarely want to have a “relationship” with the woman. They just wanna phuck, whether she is cheating with a man or a woman.

But these side hoes be wanting to be the MAIN HOE! That’s where the problem comes in.

Miany says:

Wife cheats on husband. Husband finds out….
      azz probably pitch a bissh fit and try to fugg her azz up???
      He cheats and it’s by gods natural design?? :shocked:
      yup, that goes to show THEY CAN CONTROL IT. Hell he expect me to keep my puzzy to myself right?? :tea:

Morning Roses :wave:

Auntie thanks for posting the shower pics :love: me some Monica Denise :yes:

The baby is going to be gorgeous and she is definitely glowing :yahoo:

Lawd I need another great album *hits One In A Lifetime on my Ipod* :headphones:

Do yall know what Monkey Munch is?

One box corn chex mis
      half bag semi sweet chocolate chips
      half cup peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.

Mix chips and peanut butter and melt together. Pour over chex mix until they are all coated and sprinkle powdered sugar over the treat.

My kids love it…When my son was a sophomore in HS he used to put it in sandwich bags and sell them at school.

I made this treat last night for the kids so I thought I would share.

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Do yall know what Monkey Munch is?

One box corn chex mis
      half bag semi sweet chocolate chips
      half cup peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar.

I made this treat last night for the kids so I thought I would share.
      ——————————————————————–
      Colorado folk call it ‘puppy chow’

:lol: @Monkey Munch

Sounds like a lesbian primate :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wife cheats on husband. Husband finds out….
      azz probably pitch a bissh fit and try to fugg her azz up???
      He cheats and it’s by gods natural design??
      —-
      Basically :coffee:

Wife cheats on husband. Husband finds out….
      azz probably pitch a bissh fit and try to fugg her azz up???
      ————
      And can’t take thinking of another man in they space :wail: ….. :rolleyes:

Ty says:

I know that G5 is expensive but that is a ugly azz truck. It looks like the Flintstones car :nono:

Why do I want to mold Lamar’s head like he’s a newborn :thinking:

Is it too late :shrug:

When I come back in this post the first thing I see in the comments is that chicken azz :crying1:

Jdore says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~~~~
      Yes that’s true but guys let these side hoes think there’s hope in getting that Main chick role! You shouldn’t be there long enough for the side bish to get access to your phone, she shouldn’t know about your relationship (“she doesn’t do this for me, she’s not there when I need her”), etc

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@THE CLEAN QUEEN
      :huh:
      Then, Mom pulls the okey doke on him and he calls YOU crying? :think:

______________________-

He has always known about her and when he was 5 he saw her for the 1st time. Saw his dad for the 1st time when he was 12. heard nothing else until 2011 December and said he had money owed to him thru SS and that was the start of his disappointments. I know that he wants to be around them because they are his bio’s but I feel betrayed cause I have sacrificed so much for him.

@ libra80sbaby: I agree that you shouldn’t pack your bags. IF your man cheats on you I’m sure you would handle it more realistically
      than other women whose first response is to pack their bags and leave.

Earwig says:

Morning Roses

:hi:

libra80sbaby says:

Wife cheats on husband. Husband finds out….
      azz probably pitch a bissh fit and try to fugg her azz up??
      —————-
      Double standard like a mofo…but that’s definitely the way it goes.

Jdore says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~~~~
      ———————————————————————-
      That’s the sympathy card these nigguhs play…

Hard knock life + A horny men = sympathy draws tumblin’ down

Miany says:

I’m sure he would greatly appreciate it if you were in the kitchen in heels and had his dinner ready every once in a while. :lol:

Ty says:

I don’t get it :shrug: Unless Kris is opening a rehab what can they promote or launch if its true.

Earwig says:

FuturedocDonte says:

:hi: Congratz. Please visit my website to view my babysitting rates. Zoning laws strictly enforced, Willing to travel, Si Habla Espanol :-)

Earwig says:

Morning Roses
      _________
      :kiss: :hug:

MsB2u says:

THIS STUFF IS GETTING CRAZIER AND CRAZIER

Earwig says:

:hi: Since you kickin it with the commoners today, care to share about what was posted on twitter :think: As a person who once had problems with the Persian mafia (back waxing gone terribly wrong) I understand not wanting to spill the info on the billionaire. However, Ive narrowed down the RnB singer to 2 people. Tell me if Im getting warm-William Hung or Conway Twitty :think:

Miany says:

Double standard like a mofo…but that’s definitely the way it goes.
      ^^ see I agree with a lot of double standards.. things like a womans role, etc. I’m super old fashioned. I just don’t subscribe to society’s double standards that make one sex seem less intelligent or less evolved than the other. I don’t buy it.. Men have the same ability to control themselves as women. It is called restraint. If we enter in a relationship we are two people who should be agreeing on at least a set code of conduct. BEFORE we get married, my man and I will have to agree that I am not simple enough to believe that he is INCAPABLE OF REFRAINING from cheating.

@ BrenBren Say what now :popcorn:

I don’t like twitter :no: copy and paste please :waiting:

Ok serious question

Some of y’all ladies may have had a time in ur lives when u would :hump: a man and didnt care if he was ever in a relationship or married. ::queue Evelyn Lozada:: now u get with a man and u expect him to be mute mum and blind to all the ratchet hoes that don’t care about the fact that u at home with them chirrens and when ur man cheats ur the victim ::queue Evelyn Lozada azz one mo gain:: the question – no One is perfect. If he taking care of home, u eating right, driving right, pockets right, but fall short are all of u really saying y’all gon leave? (( side note I’ve never cheated on my wife :coffee: just a question))

Miany says:

^^He appreciated it a lot, I used to get awarded well for it :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Brenden in here :thinking: he done changed his name again I can’t keep up

See yall later…Lunch time!!!

@MIANY
      “Men have the same ability to control themselves as women. ”

This is just scientifically false.

Earwig says:

Ty Sandra was on twitter alluding to a male R&B singer shacking up with some sort of foreign Billionaire. Something about Instagram photos, and her putting on her Inspector Gadget hat. She said sumthin about not wanting to spill the tea because a billionaire has connections. It seemed intriguing :think: Had all the juicy undertones of a movie of the week. DL sex, billionaire, folks not wanting to get rubbed out for snitching :yes:

Ty says:

:yes: and I am still going to maintain my lifestyle because I’ve worked too damn hard for it. Now if a female accepts cheating expect somebody to pop up preggo, a std, and whatever else. I am not going to tolerate that bs so its best that he leaves to save me a headache and bond money :shotsfired:

Earwig says:

@ BrenBren

Brenden in here

I dont think so. Remember that person was in here posting to themselves? Saying sexual things like “I want you to rub your toes in my face until I get pink eye”, then invisible poster was to respond via email. I think Ty and Brendan are playing that game :think:

Ok serious question

———————————————————————-
      I don’t know…I’m a little too homicidal for all that…

I’m used to being single and make my own money, so I wouldn’t be afraid to lose anything. I’ve learned to never become so dependent on a Man that you lose yourself…

If you haven’t heard the story of my Son’s sperm donor, it is very similar to the outline above, except he ended up killing his Wife for her insurance money…the resulting fukkery was not worth any kind of cheating, side pieces, etc…

Ty says:

I’ve learned to never become so dependent on a Man that you lose yourself…
      _________
      :preach:

Somebody had better check their e-mail :nino:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      @MIANY
      “Men have the same ability to control themselves as women. ”
      This is just scientifically false.
      ^^ see that’s fine.. just once he PROPOSES, his azz bet be ready to defy science or just leave MIANY alone :tea: You wanna cheat, pick a nother chick.

Ty says:

I’ve learned to never become so dependent on a Man that you lose yourself…
      _________
      :preach:

You just have to ACT like you can’t survive without him, make him feel like that :D

#ihaventreadanyposts–soifthisdoesntapplyfuggitaboutit :tea:

countrytexasgal says:

_____________________^^^^^^^

Realest sh** I heard today!!!

sweetsjunkie says:

Ok serious question

Some of y’all ladies may have had a time in ur lives when u would a man and didnt care if he was ever in a relationship or married. ::queue Evelyn Lozada:: now u get with a man and u expect him to be mute mum and blind to all the ratchet hoes that don’t care about the fact that u at home with them chirrens and when ur man cheats ur the victim ::queue Evelyn Lozada azz one mo gain:: the question – no One is perfect. If he taking care of home, u eating right, driving right, pockets right, but fall short are all of u really saying y’all gon leave? (( side note I’ve never cheated on my wife just a question))

****In my young and dumb days I have dealt with men with girlfriends, mainly because after ending the relationship with the father of my kids I didn’t want to go through the heartbreak again. So, I told myself if I deal with someone who has someone already I won’t catch feelings, that was the dumbest thing I ever told myself because as soon as I started sleeping with him the feelings came and it lasted 7 years. Out of the seven years though, we never had unprotected relations not even once, because I didn’t play that, he didn’t care if we used protection or not. So that’s my worry with my man cheating on me, std’s. Will he be smart enough to protect himself and me?

—–
      And that’s the point. If a man is going to slip up then he MUST BE DISCREET. If u all out in the open sexing with no condoms and u get a broad pregnant or give ur wife an std :nono: u can’t be out in the open.

Ky can I get a recap of yo sichy-ation :eek:

anw_rootbeer says:

Kinda looks like Khloe’s personl assistant that Ive seen a few episodes…but I really doubt Mama Kris would use crack cocaine as a ploy to have people watch a tv show!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty says:

I’ve learned to never become so dependent on a Man that you lose yourself…
      _________
      :preach:

#ihaventreadanyposts–soifthisdoesntapplyfuggitaboutit :tea:
      ——————————————————————–
      I appreciate your candor :lol:

You have to ACT like you can’t survive, raise the kids, make money, come…all without a Man..but you can :lol:

Miany says:

^^ +1 which is exactly why I am single today. Got so good being single that I will not take a man unless he gives me something to need him for. Right now I need security. I need a man with the right plan and I can’t be following no mofo plan if he aint loyal or committed enough to keep his dyck out the next chick..I won’t kick it like that with a man I can’t trust :nono: just not for me.

countrytexasgal says:

by KyCakes on Aug 27, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Lawd. Lifetime movie fukkery

Miany says:

^^^ :applause: I commend you for at least thinking enough of yourself to protect yourself and truth be told you aint done nothing wrong in my eyes cuz I can’t go to bat on no bf/gf/ shiiid I only see marriage :tea:

Very Smart :tea: Know your worth….. but let me go back to lurking :tea:

@Futuredoc
      Sure…

Met this dude through a mutual friend when I was 18 when I was a :boobs: dancer.

We went on a few dates, he told e he was still living with his Son’s Mom, so that he could still see his child. I had just ended an engagement, so I didn’t want anything serious and I was fine with the setup. I leave the state for awhile, come back, we pick up where we left off, I get preggo. (as does she)

I move to a different city, have my Son and let him know. Found out he Married the child’s Mom. He swears he wants a life with me and our Son. During pillow talk, he tells me he wants to kill his Wife. I don’t pay him any mind, attributing it to stress.

The day before my Son’s first birthday, he calls me at 12:363AM and tells me it’s done. I have no idea what he’s referring to…then it hits me and I spend the rest of the night pacing my apartment.

He was a VP of an insurance company and had taken out several policies on his Wife. The company, not believing he had anything to do with it, starts paying out on the policies immediately.

I get questioned by Cops, threatened with jail, I tell and my Son and I go into witness protection. I testify against him and he gets life with no parole.

The day before my Son turned

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty says:

I’ve learned to never become so dependent on a Man that you lose yourself…
      _________
      :preach:

#ihaventreadanyposts–soifthisdoesntapplyfuggitaboutit :tea:
      ——————————————————————–
      I appreciate your candor :lol:

Now, I didn't say all that :rofl: :rofl:
      All mines know that I can do it all alone OR with someone else's help :hahaha:

KyCakes says:

@Miany I lived with one guy for about 6 months and during that time, I forgot how to be a hustler and handle my business. When we separated, and I moved into my own spot, it took me awhile to get it all back.

I refuse to ever be that dependent again, which is why I need someone who is about the hustle, doing it together…I needs me a SKRONG MAN :lol:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @DTTS That’s ok, I said it for you….

Miany says:

Good for the condoms, BUT you do know that you can catch herpes with or without a condom, right?
      Every body should be tested before freaking anybody nowadays :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————–
      YASSSSSSSSS

Cats will TELL IT ALL during Pillow Talk :yes:

Wowsers about your story though friend :hug:

My Word Ky Ky :shock: Bring it in :hug:

@ Anna: @TinaDavis15 on Twitter says the woman is Khloe’s assistant. Why is Khloe’s assistant driving Lamar’s SUV? :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Every body should be tested before freaking anybody nowadays :tea:
      ———————————————————————
      That's what I told the dude who is adamant about not using condoms…he balked at the suggestion so I'm like "yeah, you got sumthin"… :tea:

He could have had all KINDS of bare puzzy…If I feel safe with you, my inhibitions go WAY down :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@KyCakes OMG WOW!! And I’m glad he did not hurt you or your son. Yall need to be on one of those shows on the ID channel or something. Can my nosey butt ask some questions?
      *How long did yall have to stay in Witness Protection
      *Doing tricks on the pole, is it hard (serious question, because I’d like to learn for uhh my at home things :oops: )
      *What did you end up telling your son if anything? :hug:

KyCakes says:

@Jenie I KNOW you’ve heard my tale before…

@DTTS through it all, I remain unfazed and still optimistic about finding my one, but I will bounce QUICK if there is a WHISPER of PTSD, stress, etc.

He took policies out on my Son and myself and the detective was like “Uh, you know you could have been next, right?” :eek:

@ky :eek:

:cell: <— me on the phone with Tyler Perry trying to sell him ur script

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Cats will TELL IT ALL during Pillow Talk

They sure do! That’s how I get my best tea: from women who heard pillow talk. :tea:

@ Yall did u get my text :thinking:

They are coming for my cape :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*How long did yall have to stay in Witness Protection
      We were in WP until after the trial. He was arrested in August and his trial was the following April

Not hard, but practice is key if you don’t want to bust your ass I a club full of customers :lol:
      I started of sensual dancing and learned pole tricks as I went along

*What did you end up telling your son if anything? :hug:
      He knows his Dad is in jail for hurting someone, but honestly, we really don’t discuss it. I have saved all of the newspaper clippings, the court transcripts, so that if he wants to read it for himself when he’s older, he can and make whatever decisions he wants to as far as meeting his dad…But it will not be until he is older and has a direction in his life. I refuse to allow my child to be fukked up psychologically over this dude…

anw_rootbeer says:

Kinda looks like Khloe’s personl assistant that Ive seen a few episodes…

You were right. :yes: Kris and Khloe sent her out on an errand while they play cards with Lamar in the hotel.

@ky :eek:

:cell: <— me on the phone with Tyler Perry trying to sell him ur script
      ——————————————————————–
      Tell TP I have to play myself.. :lol:

Ok serious question

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All of this! :applause:

Genia says:

WOW…Khlohe can’t catch a break….

She’s the Fat sister (they said it not me)
      She has less endorsements (unless you count Rob and :coffee: whose counting?)
      She hasn’t had a baby
      And she marries a base head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!! Im going to pray for her

Cutekisses says:

Looks like Lamar has married into Satan’s clan for real. I hope he can get out alive.