Niesha Stevens dead

The sister of deceased singer Natina Reed of the 90’s group Blaque was found dead in her DeKalb County home, Hiphopenquirer.com reports exclusively.

Niesha Stevens’ body was discovered late yesterday by her 7-year-old daughter. Stevens’ husband, Tim Stevens, was at work at the time. The couple married in February. DeKalb County police do not suspect foul play.

Natina Reed, who was discovered by TLC’s Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, was hit by a car and killed October 27, 2012, as she returned home on foot from a convenience store. Reed’s driver’s license was revoked for a prior DUI arrest.

The driver who hit Reed stopped to render assistance. No charges were filed in her death.

• Natina Reed’s parents accuse cops of lack of communication
  • FanMAIL: Natina Reed Cleans Up Nicely
  • Natina Reed lived in a motel 12 miles from where she was struck and killed by car
  • Former “BLAQUE” Member Natina Reed Arrested for DUI… AGAIN! [MUGSHOT]

65 Responses to “Niesha Stevens, Sister of Natina Reed Of Blaque, Found Dead Less Than A Year Of Famed Sister’s Death”

SOTHERNGRL says:

OH MY GOD. Her child had to find her. Her poor parents probably not over her sisters death.

Yardgirl says:

Oh no, that is so sad!! I pray for the poor child who found her mother’s body :pray:

The Master Beta :D says:

RIP that’s so sad

Smonae says:

That is soo sad, poor baby found her mom :no:

:pray:
      For this FAMIlY especially the baby

My word. That is outrageous. God bless their family. This is just too much. R.I.P. ladies.

The Master Beta :D says:

I hate that image will always be with that baby :(

:eek:
      Prayers for that family…
      Wow.

BrownskinQT says:

My goodness, that poor baby and her family are in my prayers.

nybrn2 says:

Oh my goodness….. Praying for the child…

awww man! i feel so bad for that family. losses of young life back to back like that. that poor baby finding her mommy! :crying:

may she RIP. thank God no foul play was involved at least…

Sad

MsB2u says:

Sad story I know that child is taking it bad

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Are we still doing real gravie friday’s or is that over?
      by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Aug 9, 2013 at 10:38 am
      ———-
      Snitched get stitches :lipsealed:

Where is OTBey????? She left us fo dead :cry:
      And before y’all going in I ain’t no stalker :lol:
      I just miss her font

Sorry taken… I shall request it be stricken from the record… :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sorry taken… I shall request it be stricken from the record…
      by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Aug 9, 2013 at 10:52 am
      —————
      Just cause you done lost mad weight and all Knute and wanna show out :buttshake: some of us still a work in progress. :eek:

Damn that’s mess up :no: Prayers to their family

Where is OTBey????? She left us fo dead
      And before y’all going in I ain’t no stalker
      I just miss her font
      *****************

I been meaning to ask that myself. You know she is my iBFF. I pray all is well with her and the babies.

Where is OTBey????? She left us fo dead :cry:
      And before y’all going in I ain’t no stalker :lol:
      I just miss her font

:crying: shole damn did! *not stalking with u* :kona:

Apparition says:

Condolences

Brian Banks made his NFL debut last night.

Taken,

I was going to put up a pic of my hubby and I… shows how much you know! :nana:

Bird

:rollseyes: she & the babies are well. they just so busy having a great summer #jelly

hopefully she’ll be back fonting soon.

Reigniting a feud that started last year, Joseline Hernandez, the lation pop sensation of Love and Hip hop Atlanta, is going after Tamar Braxton.
      Joseline was quoted in an interview with Rolling Out: “Shout-out to Tamar Braxton, she wants to be a bad b—- like myself but she can’t be. She’s been trying to come out with music for how many years? [It’s been] f—–g 20 years since her sister [Toni] was a star.”
      Ouch.
      ————
      When and where has Joseline Hermandez’s music been played???

Miany says:

:pray: for the family. So sad.

BrownskinQT says:

@Apparition,I’m no football fan but i heard about his case. How did he do? I hope he did well!!!

:hi: Apparition says:Brian Banks made his NFL debut last night.
      ~
      ~
      YES HE DID I heard it on ESPN this morNiNG,How did he DO???

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When and where has Joseline Hermandez’s music been played???
      ——
      That hoe said she is a pop icon. Since when? and where? At Magic City?! Yo, who is telling this man these lies and hyping her up? Did you see the pictures? One of them shows her “Steebie” tat. *rolls eyes*

:warning: paging Outside the Box
      Beyonce has rode a bike, cut her hair and Jay Z had a woman besmirch his name
      Lebron James has a bachelor party and allegedly had pro situation WHORES confront Vannah about him *kevin hart voice* no no he’s not ready !!!!

OTB I am scared. Scared like a 2 piece dark left in the middle of gabby siddy’s bed after 2 am.
      *mouths come back*
      WHO HURT YOU :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

So I just saw a pic of that inmate in Bmore that Sandra posted about a few moths ago the one that knocked up those female guards I expected to see something special but no :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rescinding my :warning: apparently she out living life and can’t even phone post :rolleyes:

:warning: paging Outside the Box
      Beyonce has rode a bike, cut her hair and Jay Z had a woman besmirch his name

*mouths come back*
      WHO HURT YOU

:ghost:

The Master Beta :D says:

The thirst is real out here chile :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Joseline say what you want but that heffa Tamar CAN SANG. You don’t want nan vocal competition with her :nono: You can’t even speak English, Spanish or cry right so let’s stop the madness

Apparition says:

:hi: @luVn and QT
      Not much. They didn’t put him in till the game was almost over.

Banks made a couple of tackles during his brief appearance and he remains a long shot to wind up on the team’s 53-man roster. Banks then showed off his remarkable ability to find a bright side when asked if he needed to make the team to consider his efforts a success.

“Do I have to make it?” Banks said. “I don’t feel like I have to, but I want to — not just for myself but for my family, for the people who’ve supported me and believed in me. For people who’ve lost hope in their own [life]. If I can be some kind of vessel, to show people that no matter the hard time you experienced, you can still succeed, I want to put out that positive energy, to never quit and never give up.”
      :clap:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Bird

she & the babies are well. they just so busy having a great summer #jelly

hopefully she’ll be back fonting soon.
      *************************

Good. I’m glad to hear that. If I wasn’t languishing in this office I too would be having some summer fun.

I just read that Scandal will be airing on BET for whatever reason. I am happy that they will have a marathon this weekend for those of us who missed the boat and need to catch up on prior seasons. I’ve been wanting to jump on board that thing.

The Master Beta :D says:

MissT sheddup :lol:

@apparition
      Just read it.I Hope He makes it.

Miany says:

FUGG Joseline ole manly hoe lookin azzz Talkin bout Toni aint been a star in 20 years???
      BISSSSSSH we talking Toni Braxton… The one who booked VEGAS and was still showing up. Singing her azz off while sick and broke….. Look at you Joseline??? Jose. Everyone knows ur a man. Everyone knows you’re a talentless coon. Everyone knows Stevie aint marrying you. DONT> COME FOR TONI.
      Bissh stop :stop: Learn to speak English first.

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:
      Bird
      she & the babies are well. they just so busy having a great summer #jelly
      hopefully she’ll be back fonting soon.
      _________
      Tell her I said hey. Like I care :rolleyes: :gossip: i care :hahaha:

BrownskinQT says:

@Taken and Miany :rofl:

Miany says:

The Master Beta says:
      ^^ thats cuz the pictures didn’t show his finances #Helpful

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bissh stop Learn to speak English first.

by Miany on Aug 9, 2013 at 11:06 am
      ——————
      Well you did that read :eek:

:shock:
      shivers* :scared: DAMN I JUST SEEnt the PIC the dude posted of his wife he murdered :eek:

OTB said she’on got time for yall’s nonsense, “Especially MsTakens!” :whistle:
      Can’t say I blame her :tea:
      ==========
      On Topic: How did she die? I’mma hold my font until I know how she died…

But that poor Baby :(

Miany says:
      Bissh stop Learn to speak English first.
      ~
      ~
      U been a lil OrNerY as of late :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

:lol: Miany

Bird u will LOVE it :love:

imma be catching up too honestly. i got on board late in the game but they do enough flashbacks to make joining late pretty easy. fantastic writing on that show & Kerry just brings it as Olivia Pope hunty. yasss! :2snaps:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS but she ain’t had time for you either :shank: and ya’ll bern e friends longer :eek: cuts deep huh?
      Let me stop for Gelly and VDot :box: me bout these jokes

Taken

:hug: lets hole one anuva whilest we await her return :2dance:

DTTS! :kiss: whassup mamacitha? *ahem* i mean PROFESSA mamacitha #respeck

Miany says:

she & the babies are well. they just so busy having a great summer #jelly
      hopefully she’ll be back fonting soon.
      _________
      Tell her I said hey. Like I care i care
      ^^ +1 tell her we all said :hi: I mean…….she could log in and do a drive by :rolleyes:

Luvn

he was SICK fck for that! :scared:

Taken

lil Taken is AH-dorable in yo gravi chile :love:

<–has spoken to her *flounces hair and looks away*
      ———
      Fay :kiss:

Did you hurt'em Hammer last night? :lol:
      Well? :popcorn:

Bird u will LOVE it
      *******************

I know I will. Everyone else does. Gonna have my livations on hand and do my nails while I watch.

Miany

Tell her I said hey. Like I care i care
      ^^ +1 tell her we all said :hi: I mean…….she could log in and do a drive by

i sent her a bait tess. hopefully she take the bait! :kona:

#controversy

Miany says:

U been a lil OrNerY as of late
      ^^ @Luvn… you know I love Toni’s voice… has her career fell off? sure… but ummmm let Beyonce, Rihanna or someone like that say it… not no JOSELINE :nono:
      Im like
      How you gone hate from OUTSIDE the MUSIC INDUSTRY? You can’t even get INNNNN??? :lol:

DTTS you win! I tap out :bow: :lol:
      My entire office is a ghost town!! Half the building has half days. I will be the only person in my dept unless old girl shows for work today..
      If I didn’t have so much work to do because of old boy I would :typing: all dag

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–has spoken to her *flounces hair and looks away*

:hahaha: ole braggin azz!
      ———
      Fay :kiss:

Did you hurt'em Hammer last night? :lol:
      Well? :popcorn:

he makin us breakfast RET NAH! :egg: :tea:

:newpost: on FB killer! :newpost:

This so sad Jesus. Reminds me of when Eddie Levert lost both his sons back to back. Prayer. Lord have mercy on their family. :sad:

deedeegirl says:

What a terrible loss yet again for this family.