Halle Berry’s Anti-Paparazzi Bill Signed into Law

Halle Berry and Nahla

Pregnant mom Halle Berry won a major victory against the paparazzi who make their living stalking her and her daughter Nahla Aubrey.

After January 2014 paparazzi in California will be fined or even arrested if they snap photos of celebrity children without authorization.

Gov. Jerry Brown signed the legislation into law on Tuesday, the LAtimes.com reports.

The new legislation by Sen. Kevin de Leon, which takes effect Jan. 1, makes it illegal to take photographs or videotape children because of one of their parent’s professions. The bill also protects the children of judges, lawmakers and other public officials.

Any violation of the new law is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000. The fine increases for each infraction.

“Kids shouldn’t be tabloid fodder nor the target of ongoing harassment,” de Leon said, adding his bill “will give children, no matter who their parent is, protection from harassers who go to extremes to turn a buck.”

Actresses Jennifer Garner and Halle Berry testified before California lawmakers in support of the bill.

California newspapers and photo services which supply photos to the media opposed the new legislation.

California Newspapers Publishers Assn. argued that the bill’s penalties would infringe on 1st Amendment-protected newsgathering in public places where celebrities have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

• Olivier Martinez upsets Halle Berry by flirting with her friend
  • Halle Berry Had Plastic Surgery?
  • Nia Long: “I’ve never seen marriage work”
  • Halle Berry’s Screaming Fits at Baby Daddy

• deedeegirl

Wow, I didn’t think this would be approved. Halle must be dancing. I’ve always thought she was a little too uptight about this though.

• Caramel Rain

Y u gotta use that pic tho?

SO no more pics of lil Blue huh? :(

• Honycoatd

Well I am happy for them. I never cared for celebrity children besides knowing which parent they looked like more and thats all.

Interesting :eek:
      ============
      Ty says:

Camel toe, or moose knuckle
      :dead: & u and Dubb :wtf: does Joseline got to do with this :crying:

:wail: :wail:

• KyCakes

Yum! The bar that millions of people have had their dirty hands on….tastes so good, Momma! :lol:

• Honycoatd

Joseline is a woman right… We are all not the same so why isn’t it possible she is a born female?

Welp that is a big win for her :yes:

• Ty

U and this baby licking windows and shyt :chase: I know California has more shyt to worry about like their debt. How can one have privacy in a public setting :shrug:

Did u get my email :waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

Good for her!! Good for all them kids.

Fukking Paps is scary! :hide:

• gypsyeyes

But why is this pic of Nahla licking that pole up…as if Waka and Gucci makes up her DANA!

KyCakes says:

I saw that :no: I have popped my daughter hands plenty of time over incidents :facepalm:

Honycoatd says:

I thought that is how the men that wants a vagina print does.

I don’t know much about gay men activities. I just thought they pulled their weapon back to sit in their butts.

****
      I welped when I read this!!

<—@MissusTee :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Caramel Rain says:

Y u gotta use that pic tho?
      _______

gypsyeyes says:

————-

Because this is the pic that pissed her off. :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Honycoatd says:

I thought that is how the men that wants a vagina print does.
      ****
      I welped when I read this!!
      by Caramel Rain on Sep 25, 2013 at 3:53 pm
      —————
      You just had to bring that up here huh :lol:

• Honycoatd

My kids must be different… they will not lick that.

They don’t drink after me because they say my straw as my saliva on it. Is that bad? :crying1:

Ants have big booties :wail: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yea now Halle doesn’t have to move to France :sarcasm:
      But in all honesty they need to leave these babies alone. If the parents want the kids to be photo’d they’ll release a pic

• Honycoatd

So she was more upset that people know that Nahla can’t keep her tongue in her mouth or because she did not stop her from doing it?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

<—@MissusTee

by OutsidetheBox on Sep 25, 2013 at 3:54 pm
      ———
      Logs onto :pc: cause I can't see gravies on my :cell:
      @Care: yes ants have big booties :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

I know California has more shyt to worry about like their debt.

Speaking of..Ive been readig a lot about the foodstamp cuts (i thin kit sterrible!) but Cali alone will save 450 milli next year. :| Thats nice BUT I DOUBT highly that it will affect the states bottom line AND i think it wll increase crime.

Meals will be like a dolla forty a a person in 2014. :no: However you feel about FS this is what I want ppl to see.

• gypsyeyes

She should only be pissed if the Autism ppl would have used this pic in their adds.

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Lord, if Nala doesn’t look down syndromy. :no:

• Ty

Honycoatd says:

_________
      Chile that just add water snatch looks like a Arbys sandwich that’s why they called her beef curtains :rofl:

—————
      You just had to bring that up here huh
      *******
      Yes, I couldnt let it go.. i gotta taste for something chocolatety

• OutsidetheBox

Because this is the pic that pissed her off.

:thinking: She tell you that? :huh: By plane or train? Gone sandy! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:facepalm: And now its become fact.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Don’t nobody care about The Curious Case of Benjamin Button face Lebron OTB :rolleyes:

• Prayer; Along with my daily masturbation ritual helps to suppress the urges that I have to go out and do gay sh!t

Thats great. Lots of those dudes be having multiple felonies. Gang affiliations. All sorts of ish. Its like doing extra work, they dont do background checks. Then thrust these folks in the mix with celebs, and their children. Youre asking for trouble :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Y u gotta use that pic tho?
      _______

gypsyeyes says:

————-

Because this is the pic that pissed her off
      **********

• Jessie

Congratulations to Halle Berry and Jennifer Garner who worked hard to get this law passed. It’s about time.

• Honycoatd

I don’t know why people make a big deal about foodstamp. Its not like they are getting alot.

It cost me over 1100 bucks a month to buy groceries and I doubt families are getting that much unless t hey have as many children as the octomom.

Bren that gravie :chase:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I will never forgive Hony for saying men squeeze their wieners in betwixt their :buttshake: to make camel toe. NEVER :nono: :lol:

• deedeegirl

May I recommend the Cuchini, camel toe guard? LOL, Yes it’s a real thing.

• Smonae

:applause: good cause some paps do da most

• Caramel Rain

OTB, I love that pic of barefooted Bey. She wear vickie secrets just like us..

She dont dress like that when Jay around :tea: I bet she get up hours before him to put her face and lacefront on :tea:

Honycoatd says:

I would love to get food stamps, you know how much food I can get for 300 bucks a month !!!!! Ashid :tea:

:hahaha: :nana:

• Honycoatd

I sincerely thought that is what they did. I don’t know any gay males because those I see on here or out in the world so I never had someone to ask in private.

• gypsyeyes

@deedee don’t make me use google for this shyt!

Honycoatd says:

***********
      Wrong post sweetie

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

*slides $20 onto the blog Rush Card Food Stamp Card*
      Lemme get some steak, shrimp, crab cakes, lemons, cracker barrel cheese (since we balling) strawberry lemonade, dannon vanilla light n fit yogurt, strawberries, granola and pure life lemon water :grin:

• OutsidetheBox

They dont. :no: But thats how this country is. We waste more money on bullchit in the state capitals. Flying confederate flags. :eyeroll: But you know. Shame.

• gypsyeyes

stop capping so fast…Hony is talking on off topic too…

• Honycoatd

Where are you guys shopping for groceries?

300 bucks in Publix is about 20 decent bags and they are half empty bags.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I will never forgive Hony for saying men squeeze their wieners in betwixt their to make camel toe. NEVER

*********

Mines would break before it reached my tailbone

• OutsidetheBox

Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. -Somewhere in Romans.

:eyeroll: :tea:

Wrong post sweetie

:popcorn: <–you. Eating your words. :no:

• gypsyeyes

The lady at BJ’s told me she hates it when ppl come in there buying candy and chips cause they the candy lady.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

deedeegirl says:
      May I recommend the Cuchini, camel toe guard? LOL, Yes it’s a real thing
      _______________________________
      so you’ve used it? :huh: You got that thiyuh down there huh :lol:

• Caramel Rain

She didnt use one of these guys :offtopic:

:hater:

• Honycoatd

You have a big afro now Gypsylady. It shows like a throwback picture although I don’t think it is.

• OutsidetheBox

She dont dress like that when Jay around I bet she get up hours before him to put her face and lacefront on

This what the other side do to feel betta bout themselves? Woo woo woo. :hahaha:

If its one thing Bey IS comfy with. Its Bey. :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Wrong post sweetie
      :popcorn: <–you. Eating your words
      ____________________________
      when reading goes wrong….
      *hyping it up*
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• gypsyeyes

No one should be using food stamps at publix for their monthly groceries. I slip coupons and errythang. I make my shyt last…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

YennieFurr :kiss:

GYppppp :kiss: HAWT :nun:

• gypsyeyes

Not a throwback…this is actually today. Been a year since I big chopped.

Lebron looks like his Mama took her prenatal vitamins with a few shots of Bourbon daily :lol:

:oops: didnt see # 21 :kona:
      my bad yall

• Honycoatd

I don’t get food stamps… not even my bonus baby. They said My income is too high… :crying1:

Thank You Bizzle!

Honycoatd says:

Where are you guys shopping for groceries?
      300 bucks in Publix is about 20 decent bags and they are half empty bags.

I shop in Publix and Ingles, and Costco and Sam’s certain stuff I don’t buy from the grocery store :tea: Bulk!!!! Now my my meats, I get from Ingles and Publix ……. I do not spend 1100 dollars on groceries :nono: a month ? Nope! It’s just me and lil JB

Gyp Why ppl care so much? :| *rubs your hair* NIceeeee. Must be whipped. :nun:

Tell me why tho. :|

Bren you nassy man you :lick: :hug:

• Miany

Hey yall
      I feel Halle. Kids shouldn’t be exploited for magazine sales…paps be doing the most & if mom :box: they azz they labek her crazy. Don’t wanna get hit? STOP harassing folk. kids rarely do newsworthy shii anyhow :shrugs:

Honycoatd says:

Awwwe :-( Otb16 sadface :lol: You know you can donate plasma up to twice a week :thumbsup:

• Caramel Rain

This what the other side do to feel betta bout themselves? Woo woo woo.

If its one thing Bey IS comfy with. Its Bey.
      **********

:lol: I was just joking about the lacefront stuff but we (I) hardly see her dressed down in sweats and or something and it dam sure aint with Jay. It seems like her shimmer is always on 10 with him.

Nice to see ha look “normal” tis all

• gypsyeyes

It was whipped but I ran out so coconut oil,olive oil and flax seed oil with shea does the trick.

I guess she was meaning that they are abusing the system…

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
      Welp, because I am being laid off, they said I could get them if I want. However, I am hoping this part time job comes through, so I won’t have to….or should I anyway? I feel torn. I have a job so I should not do it, but then again it’s liek well shyt why not. Ugh. #DontJudgeMe

• OutsidetheBox

Ummm Im sorry FAS kids :eek: Well I want pernt them out but..

He aint one! :box: :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Caramel Rain says:
      didnt see # 21
      ______________________________
      Awe friend you was trying to get the heat off you from earlier today when you Rainman fonted about your friend dying from bee stings? Give it a few days.
      *giggling* Roses never let stuff die. NEVER. (shuts the bathroom stall door) :eek:

• Honycoatd

Oh no not donating nothing like blood or plasmz… my child support is enough to buy groceries for months.

• Apparition

We waste more money on bullchit in the state capitals.
      ——————————————
      :hi:
      I tell folks all the time. They don’t give a fvck about your healthcare because get their healthcare for free. They don’t give a fvck about your kids getting an education because their kids go to college for free. Fight in congress over everything except when it’s time to vote for raises on their already outrageous salaries. But they have to put a stop to these freeloading people on fs. :cuss:

• BoringMale

I wouldnt want no foodstamps.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Keya get dem stamps and send the card to me :grin:
      You seen the video of my baby singing. Do you want her to starve????
      *sally struthers face* :huh:

• gypsyeyes

Have I told MisTaken that I hate her today? Oh no? I hate you for closing that baffroom stall door.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——

************

U need them. Take them. That’s what you’ve worked and paid taxes for. Ur unemployment check is only gonna be so much so use that to pay utilities, credit cards, rent, car note, insurance etc.. until you get a job. I would. Last thing you should be worried about is food

Nice to see ha look “normal” tis all

Cara I knew you were joking. :lol: She does tho. A lot. :yes: And with Jay. She had dirty feet when he was pushing her in the swing. :tea:

:grin: <–Jay pushing Bey.

Wheww my tummy hurts :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I wouldnt want no foodstamps.
      ________

I think I understand what you saying. :thinking: Its not what you think. And the stigma is ridic!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Caramel Rain says:
      didnt see # 21
      ______________________________
      *giggling* Roses never let stuff die. NEVER. (shuts the bathroom stall door)
      *********

:eek:

MIANY! :wave: :kiss: Miss you muRch. :hug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

You seen the video of my baby singing. Do you want her to starve????
      ——–
      Not the cutie baby!!!!! Child NO! Can we feed her for $1 a day? :hahaha:

• gypsyeyes

You lay me off my job for some bullshyt I’m running to get my stamps and run that shyt up and down that ma-sheen like I got a black rush card with the baby phat symbol on it. Don’t play. I’m a single mom of 4 and I’m not gonna let my kids starve for pride. Pride will have you stahrving and shytting air pellets. NOOPE!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

All right ya’ll its raining and I gotta leave in a few to get the kiddies. You all have kept me thoroughly entertained. If I don’t come back :nite:

my child support is enough to buy groceries for months.

Good for you :tea: Some of us arent so lucky. Ill be damned if I let you or anyone else judge me. Yeah, I donate blood. Im saving lives! Well, I was saving lives. If they didnt want me taking extra cookies and juice home they should put up a sign or sumthin :shrugs:

:hi: Miany

• Honycoatd

My cousin finally got food stamps early this year and she said doesn’t even get much.

• deedeegirl

@MisTaken NO I do not use it but I have sold all kinds of everything to the pale women that used to shop at the bridal salon I owned for many years. Camel Toe guards, nipple covers, tattoo covers, honeymoon night toy like items and of course, wedding dresses and all that jazz.

Shut up jessie *snickers*

• Caramel Rain

I wouldnt want no foodstamps.
      ________

I think I understand what you saying. Its not what you think. And the stigma is ridic!

************

Just shop in the hood. Aint no way im turning down free food.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Wheww my tummy hurts :no:

I told you to wash the fruit before you eat it :smack: Kissing it up to God is cute n all, but Chile :lol:

• Smonae

———————

I would take them, I hate spending cash on groceries. I keep me a hookup and I clip coupons :yes:
      Sams, Costco, Aldi & the grocery stores

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
      True. The real deal is that I don’t want to be looked at like one of those ppl who have FS and watch Maury all damn day, and never get dressed. You know what I’m saying. I know that sounds stupid, but it’s true. That’s how I feel. But my little guy can’t ask me why we don’t have food, so I’m gonna do it. I don’t want to but I am. Pray that this part time job turns into a full time one.

In some states if’n you working p/t f/t = no stamps :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I guess she was meaning that they are abusing the system…

I need me some Flax seed. Thanks for the reminder. Its looking good. Saw it on FB. :yeS:

I got her meaning. Just wondering why she feel so slighted (personally). Poor ppl pay taxes too. :no: Lawd. And yeah the candy lady be getting it in :lol: but how we know she dont work too?

Factoid-y: 75% of FS receivers are chirren.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I’m not gonna let my kids starve for pride.
      ——
      Can’t not feed the kids. That’s why I’ll have them.

• Caramel Rain

Keya, did my comment post when I told u to get you to get your stamps b/c you worked and paid taxes for this ish?

ARE YOU CRAZY YOU BETTA GET THEM STAMPSS YOU PAID FOR THEM :eek: :eek: :rules:

Nakeya, fugg what the next man/woman/child thinks yo!

If’n you need them, go get em!

I know folks who buy them and use them and do not care who sees it :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

****************************************

:rofl: :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      __________________________

I’m very classy with mine and I comb my hair and use recyclable bags. Until I find a job my kids will go to bed fed and will be healthy. I don’t care how anyone looks at me cause the looks would be worse if my kids were malnourished and under weight.

• Smonae

Nakeya, to hell with what people think, chit this real life ma.

I would take em and work them in your budget, aint no way in hell I would turn them down :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Here you can get them (fs)and Unemployment will pay you if your working part time. Now unemployment will not pay you the full amout, but it will be for the hours your missing. And it’s just me and the kid so the 400 I’ll get will do.

Prayer; Along with my daily masturbation ritual helps to suppress the urges that I have to go out and do gay sh!t says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Wheww my tummy hurts :no:

:oops:

I know folks who buy them and use them

actual paper stamps :think:

• Honycoatd

School Principal… I know that answer. Its not if your working f/p-time. Its income based. So if your getting child support it is considered income towards anyother monies from a part-time or full-time job.

It tooks my cousin a long time to get FS. They kept telling her that she gets to much child support and does not have to pay bills but she figured it out and now she has it.

:nun:

And dont think I missed that little revelation about that one time at dinner :tea: with your girlfriend :tea: and her leg propping.. :tea:

I aint going to the hood to use food stamps. I know people there :tea: Id rather use them with the White folks who will view me negatively whether Im using them or not :tea:

:hahaha: Love me some Gyp. :yes:

• Smonae

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I know folks who buy them and use them and do not care who sees it
      ———————–

raises hand, this is me :hahaha: I whip that sucker out like its a black card :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

—–
      Gyps I dont for one second think your out looking a hot mess and all that. I know people who abuse the entire system. That’s what I’m talking about. But of course I’m not going to let the kid starve.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hey. Help me out here. Are there still actual food stamps in circulation :think:

• Honycoatd

I see people use FS in Whole Foods so its not like you have to shop that like Winn Dixie to use them.

I would take them if offered to me. I already applied and they told me no after they said yes my bonus baby would get it since she is in state care and then they changed it and said no because I make too much money.

Can’t win with these people.

I think I better stop talking bout foodstamps, cause I get sensitive on the subject :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Hey. Help me out here. Are there still actual food stamps in circulation

They have cards now :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      *************

I get that but the same people checking u out in Walmart, are probably collecting EBT also. It’s only temporary. Something will come your way. Trust and believe. That’s what the system was designed is to help people that really need it. Girl put your pride to side and do whatchu gotta do boo.

I know folks who buy them and use them

actual paper stamps :think:

:huh:
      The card :tea:

• Ty

Smonae says:

Nakeya, to hell with what people think, chit this real life ma.

:cosign: Hell I try to buy some every month $350 for $225 :cheers: Meet me at Wally World next to Kenya on aisle 2 :steer:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This one girl I know was getting 800 at one time. And was in a section 8 house. and on wic. :blink: Having crab fest at the house every damn week. smdh

• gypsyeyes

I know you wont @Keya but I’m just letting you know that needy ppl come in all shapes and sizes. I have a list, I meal plan, clip coupons and use my recyclable bags like I’m using real life Amurrican dollahs. Fugg what you heard! The food taste the same whether you use money or food stamps. Don’t worry about how anyone watches you…they mad cause they don’t got their EBT card!

They have cards now :yes:

Right. Ok. It sounds like folks is using actual stamps. Alright. Whelp…

• OutsidetheBox

You know what I’m saying.

KEYA :hug: Baby GIRL fukk them peepah you hear me. They dont got to answer to your son’s belly; you do!!

I will glady pay my taxes so ppl can eat! You paid yours. Reap what you sowed.

Sweetheart browse around the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities so you can know the real deal about FS and benefits. Go get you some facts about FS participants so you wont be affected by that bullchit agenda that poor people are the detriment of society. Fukk outta here. /rant

• Honycoatd

I don’t think children should starve.

My older children go to a public school and at times I see some of those children and it breaks my heart.

My 7 yr old double packs her lunchbox with food so she can share with a friend that she likes alot that asks for her lunch sometimes. It makes me sad but I don’t tell her not to do it although it cost me.

I buy snacks everyweek for their classes. I use coupons to offset it sometimes and read sales paper for best deals.

We all can help… even if its pride or just not getting enough.

The card :tea:

Ok. Damn. No need for late answers, pencils down :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya Thanks. And I will be right at the Giant with the yt ppl. And clipping coupons. (I do that now though lol )

• OutsidetheBox

In some states if’n you working p/t f/t = no stamps

What state? FS is fed. If your income or situation negates you, yeah you cant get them but there are plenty of underemployed ppl who get stamps.

• Ty

@ Keya they changed that here. You can no longer buy seafood :nono: They have a big azz sign up now that says GET DA HELL ON!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Child abuse

Different states have different rules Honycoatd.

Nakeya, you gonna be working soon, so just get them and stock up, and before you know it—-You’ll be working :nun:

• Honycoatd

But the little amount of people you hear about that abuse the system is not majority.

Alot of people on FS actually do need the support.

And I believe in eating and being merry.

Why let your pride come before you fall.

_________

SPAKE. :eek: SPAKE TO MEH. <–Shug Avery voice.

:tea:

• Honycoatd

FS is not just for people who are not working but those who are working and not making enough.

It has nothing to do with employed or not but everything to do with income and assets.

Mine OTB :yes:

NOBODY CARES. :eek:

• Smonae

Ty I’m glad thats not here, I love my seafood.

what’s a bonus bbaby

• Anna

Jessie says:

~~~~~~~~
      Halle was pregnant yet, Jen was crying. Don’t mess w/a mother when it comes to her kids.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Thanks Gyps and OTB. I’m so unhappy about my job ending. My mom keeps saying that now I have the time to go to school like I’ve been wanting to do, and spend more time with my kid, and all that. And that part of it is good, but I feel like I’m not doing…enough as far as the kid goes. I never want him to have less because mom’s situtation has changed. And before yall get on me, I know that sounds crazy, but I do feel bad.

My damn tourettes. :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

This one girl I know was getting 800 at one time. And was in a section 8 house. and on wic. Having crab fest at the house every damn week. smdh

Keya you cannot let the “one girl” you and everybody else know, color your judgment.

There is ALWAYS going to be a person like that. Whether they next door to you, on a farm in Iowa, or at the state capital!! Welfare is welfare!! Big businesses do it all the time! No its not right but apply your critical eye everywhere. Not just at home. Please. :lol:

• gypsyeyes

@keya-I’m in the same boat but I have 4 kids granted 2 of them are grown. You have to do what is best for the kids. I go to my kids school daily volunteering my time. Today I was hooked up with a job lead. You never know where your blessing is.

Nakeya_J

Sometimes the Almighty throws curveballs are you to slow you down or to humble you and open your eyes to things you are not seeing that you need to see.

I believe your a woman of character, so don’t let you and your self pity get in the way of you elevating and opening you up to other options.

Humble self and don’t think your son is or will look at you any less.
      Those things not worry kids much… they just want to feel loved, protected, cared for and provided for. If you can’t afford something now just explain to him that he will get it (if he deserves it) when you are able to but your priority is making sure he and yourself are fed, happy and comfortable.

• BoringMale

No offense, but I just feel it the governments way of keeping people undermotivated. By telling folk

“ill take care you as long as you dont make over this amount”

“as long as you stay poor and and underachieve I got your back”

Naw government…**** them.

• BoringMale

At this the same government that helps women for NOT having a man in the house?? Do they still do that?

• BadNewzBiddy

All that said..I’m just wondering why Halle was letting her daughter put her tongue on that nasty metal bar that at least 3,000 other people touched.
      #nasty

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Good for her…It’s one thing for you to photograph Halle Berry but why should her child be #cough stalked, I mean photographed as well? She didn’t ask for fame, she was born into it…I wonder if celebrities will start carrying their children with them at all times to avoid being photographed? :thinking: Oh and I know nobody asked me but I’ll bite..Foodstamps bother moi because I’ve been working since I was sixteen..I get up every morning go to work and nobody has ever given me free food..Like ever..So yes, hell yes it bothers me that certain people get free food while I have to wake up every day at 630am to pay for mine… I understand people need help and chit and think it should have limits on it kind of but at what point do you have to pay your own way? #ijs #stepsoffsoapbox

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

In my heart of hearts, I truly believe that something is a little off about Nahla. That might be why Halle is so anti-papz.