Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault

Chris BRown charged with assault

Troubled singer Chris Brown is cooling his heels in a Washington, D.C. jail this morning, after he was charged with felony assault. Brown, 24, was arrested after assaulting a man at 4:30 a.m. EST Sunday outside a D.C. hotel, according to a report on gossip blog TMZ.com.

Brown reportedly argued with the man before punching him in the face. The man is being treated for his injuries at a local hospital.

Brown was in the nation’s capital to host a homecoming event at Howard University on Saturday night.

In a recent interview, Brown wondered why rap mogul Jay Z always gets a pass while he doesn’t.

“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that he stabbed somebody and sold drugs,” Brown said, referring to Jay Z pleading guilty to stabbing record producer Lance “Un” Rivera in 1999.

He added: “You have to go through the struggle before you can get to the good part. I don’t try to lash out at people or be as mad or impulsive as I used to be. I got to the point where it’s only so much you can take from the master, you feel me? I’ve taken my fair share of lashings.”

This latest news will be of great interest to probation officials in California, where Brown is still on probation for attacking his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.

If his probation is revoked, Chris will spend 4 years in prison.

Welp, at least it was a man this time.

• Chris Brown Angers Ghanians by Smoking Weed During Concert
  • Chris Brown Lashes Out at Neighbors Who Complained About His Graffiti ‘Art’
  • Black Twitter’s Top Meanest “Ask Draya” Tweets
  • Rihanna Assaults Fan With Mic During Concert
  • Photo: WENN.com

128 Responses to “Chris Brown Charged with Felony Assault”

GottaBigOne says:

PERHAPS Subconsciously the young man desires to jail/prison to establish some misguided Street CREED!!!

GottaBigOne says:

FIRST!!!

Thando says:

It stands to reason, if you are a magnet and you know that associating with metal gives you unwanted problems…you steer clear of any metal and any places that would have metal…

So little-boy-genius here should know by now that he and hostile environments or people just bring him trouble. By now with all the therapy he has supposedly gotten, you would think such a person with a colourful past would have learned how to self-control and step away from a potential situation.

Some people just make it difficult to have sympathy for them….

Good luck child, you will need it coz you are right were the system needs you to be and you can’t cry foul. Walked straight into the trap with eyes wide open and red with rage.

GottaBigOne says:

@Thando . . . Could NOT have said it better myself!!!

sharnell says:

on this note: i am not missing church after all

HOW do u have all that wealth & let some NMMF take u out like that son?? :cuss: :angry:

Baby Gravy says:

I’m not going to rush to judgment. Don’t know what happened. Maybe 1, possibly 2 years ago I witnessed a man walk up to Rob Kardashian and mush him. Just because. Rob was with a woman. No security. He did nothing in retaliation. He had this confused look on his face. Meanwhile the mush-er walked back to his group of friends and they all laughed. Of course I laughed at the time for I loath his family. Looking back, I know I was wrong :tea: Anyway, these people are walking dollar signs. Walking targets. As a Black man, I know what its like to be the latter :tea:

Is that she who doesn’t return text messages? Oh. Hey :tea:

spiceykay says:

I agree with you to a certain point @BG but that’s why you have a body guard to handle that for you. Chris should know he might tested so he needs to control his anger which is something that he just doesn’t know how to do. According to the website the guy basically tried to photo bomb a picture, if that is true then that’s a dumb reason to fight hit someone.

Jfalls says:

This is so SHOCKING :sarcasm:

Not sure if he did it or not, but either dude you need to out the streets… Obviously your not liked, just stay at home or behind the scenes and gawk kitvdfjjjkdg
      :shrug: wonder who he will blame this time

Baby Gravy says:

Lets hope this wasn’t about a photo bomb Spice. Both he and his body guard are under arrest. Hopefully his bodyguard did the deed not him. Again, I hope this wasn’t about a photo bomb. I won’t defend him if it was :nono:

Phone posting so of course my font is all messed up
      :facepalm:

Honesty, I use to be a fan of dude but at some point folks need to use they brain and stay that azz at home …

spiceykay says:

According to the source of the article Z M T two woman ask for a pit true and two guys tried to get into the picture and Chris said he wasn’t for gay s*** but he is about boxing and hit one of the dudes. That is crazy if it really happened that way.

Baby Gravy says:

:smack: My post :-( Sandra. Oh well. Usually when I get that error screen after hitting submit my comment still post. Not this time. In other news, I deleted 2 White folks off Facebook last night for pretending like they didn’t understand what was wrong with the Trayvon Martin costume. One had the nerve to say “nobody got upset when I dressed up as Caley (sp) Anthony.” I said you dressed up as Caley? Yea bitch I should have shook you then.lol. My exact words. Anyway, Her Father, who I worked with before, and the only reason we know each other…Called me twice today. Missed calls, no message :lol:

B,

:cry: U juss gwan have to be mad at me like errybody else chile. My communication has been..lacking as of late. It’s all too murch darling! :hide:

Oh n I just seen the Trayvon “costume” I’m reporting that racist bitch soon as my son get off my laptop. Disgusting!!!!

Karma. You beat Robyn’s azz and made her look like a Garbage Pail kid about the face… and got off. The dayum girl pure had a public case of Stockholm syndrome. You coulda went on about your merrily life. But no.

Go to jail. Straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Bye Christopher.

Baby Gravy says:

Its not just her Fay. Its also the guys in the picture, and the hundreds of people commenting in support of them. Its to be expected, I just wish we at least had each others backs :shrugs: That same woman posted a picture of a little Black girl in a Tshirt that says Black Girls Rock. She captioned it-Your mother lied to you…Then went on to say if it was White girls rock…Weve got to hold eachother down or else were completely screwed. I just lost a business contact and don’t give Nan fuks about it. The time is now.

:yes: Thats right Baby! : kiss:
      Hey Fay :kiss:
      :grill: Cherrio Jenny :kiss:

Chris, you about to see how much of a bish you really are. Ion feel sorry.
      <–Doesn't have nearly what you have and ION be around no bullshatt because I can't afford to! : no:

Baby Gravy says:

Oh, so Faylas kiss is concrete, but mines is all sloppy n reckless? No worries, its all gravy (pun intended) Good afternoon :hi: Doing laundry. It never ceases to amaze me how something so small (my pkg) could create such large stains and stench in my drawls :shrugs: Im so glad underroos come in colors other than White. by the time I dropped my pants,,,Well,,,Lets just say, I’d never get laid :tea:

:kiss: Small Shrooms need love too :love: #nomatterthestench :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Happy Sunday Roses

Brenny Bear :lick:
      DTTS :yahoo:
      Fay Fay :kiss:
      Dubbs :hug:
      Spicey
      Jenny :happy:

Anwhooooooooooo.

I have said it b4 and I’ll say it again, Christopher, KRAKKAS HATE Y.O.U.
      Apparently no one else clued ya dumb azz in. They will not be happy until you are dead or where it looks like you are heading to…jail. You have become the poster child for DV and the martyr they will burn at the stake.

Mel Gibson- broke his gf teeth
      Nichols Cage
      Harry Morgan
      Glenn Campbell
      Tom Sizemore
      Johnny Carson
      Robert Blake- Um huh we know
      Sean Penn- Tied Madonna azz up and beat her for HOURS

But you lil yella boy will NEVER get a pass for beatin that lil Bajan bytch!

Yes I think Chris is arrogant and still very childish but its always been my nature to root for the “underdog”. Chrissy I SO wanted you to win :yes: But you dig your own graves and readily hop right on in. You shoulda sat don after that white girl car fiasco, but nah not you.

We must remember “Yella Cake’ ain’t but 24 and alot of us still didn’t have it together at 24 but the world wasn’t watching, nor did we have the bread to be sued for :tea:

Welp, at this rate he will come of mental maturity in jail, and hopefully not while spreading his cakes for Bubba :shrug:

Ni ni says:

I read something else on another website. So ill wait til all the facts come out. What I do know is Chris need to get off them drugs and take his @zz back home and get himself together IF hes able to get himself out of this one.@Brenden, that just make me sick. Im so sick of yt people trying to say that we complain about everything, racism does not exist, and we are the racists (trying to shift blame) . but they will never understand so theres no point in trying to change their minds. Glad you deleted them.

Baby Gravy says:

Pumpk :fistbump: Taint easy for us. I wanna know the facts fo I throw him unda. Did you get yo situation situated? I was genuinely concerned on how you was gone wash yo ass with out running hot wata :ashamed:

PumpkinsMama says:

Brenny :kiss: Whoo Chile yes lawd at :nun:

THANK YOU :thankyou: for being concerned about us.

But to answer that HOW I was gon wash my arse, I woulda took it back to like 85, and did like my Mama used to and boiled a couple pots of water :rofl: Ain’t NO excuse to be funky :tea:

Chris made a major boo boo this time. Didn’t his lawyer tell him that he can only commit assaults in LA? All bets are off if you act a fool out of state. He’s gonna face some serious trouble over this one.

PumpkinsMama says:

Afternoon Bird, thats a lovely gravi ya gots there mam :thumbsup:

DTS, :kiss: Pumkyn, Bren :yahoo: FayFay :woot:

B,

True, but the yt bitch is the one I know posted it. I wanna beat all parties involved including the camera man. :deadhorse:

DTTS :kiss: happy sundee luvmuffin!

*just fell in lubb wiff PM all ova aganed: :love

Jen-nayyyyyy!! :woohoo: whatchu cookin today chile? :egg: I wanted some a dat roast hunty! :crying:

Fay Fay I cooked some ribs late last night… That will be dinner :woohoo:

Chile copped me some baby back yesterday and cooked em round 8 suntin last …. bout to send you a picture to gloat :nana: :danban:

BBL Bout to watch the curse of Chuck :popcorn:

Bye Ashy :bye:

Baby Gravy says:

Fayla idk if you know this, but you straight ethered me with that gravi. I had so many plans and gravis to accompany that screen name, including pics if rabbid possums, but none quite as funny as Killer. I ain’t know what to do. Had to change it up cuzz if you :rofl: You Cray :fistbump:

Bren bewwww :happy: I came back for u :lick:

Baby Gravy says:

Awe Pumpk, 1985 was a good year for me. Me curl was moist, my suits were velour, and the queen of Opulence Bernadette Cooper taught me how to be a bad bitch :fistbump: I know I was looking good. I had my Kenneth Cole shoes on, my Gianni Versace blue leather suit :love: Chile. She was and still is the baddest :love:

not after I hit you with the :bye: :rofl: Hi Ashy :sheep:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

This is hilarious. I was just thinking of my business plan, which includes Usher or any other “in the black” celebrity. How can I get Usher to punch me in the face, play victim, and then sue his ass for mental anguish and ask for punitive damages?

A personality or public figure has to know they’re easy targets. Chris Brown continues to fall for this each and every time. Usher’s money is way longer, but I’ll get punched by Chris and settle out of court for high 5 figures or low 6. I’m a Christian and I’m not greedy.

BigCityGirl says:

Surprise…surprise…He won’t learn until he’s writing songs from his jail cell…he’s a walking time bomb…smh

Charlie Sheen- shot a bytch
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      John Travolta’s wife.

FuturedocDonte says:

:waiting: <— auntie waiting on her overtime check. Thanks for the Sunday post :waves:

MsB2u says:

Hey everybody
      :waves:

MsB :waves: Donate :hi: tall I can’t wait to get my hair done, I’m going through withdrawals :cry:

FuturedocDonte says:

Donate :waves:

Jenie I thought u lubbed me :crying:

Donta I was typing from my phone :hug: I sorry :kiss:

Baby Gravy says:

tall I can’t wait to get my hair done,

You n me both :ashamed: The sex was great, but whilst I was hittin it from the back :ashamed: Its one thing to hold in laughs when you qweef every 2 strokes :ashamed: Or was that the sound the extra air trapped up in the condom made :think: Ive got to stop buying magnums :smack: Anyway, staring at your kitchen made me crave Mexican food. Aint seen taco meat like that since thos pictures of Kanye in the swimming pool :biggrin:

Diva says:

:wave: evening Roses!

Hey Sis :hug: What it do

PumpkinsMama says:

Ya’ll two still at it huh :tea:

Divurrrrrrrrrrrr ;kiss:

PumpkinsMama says:

:kiss:

Bren you said you wasn’t going to pick fun at my Kitchen :crying: :chase: I am sensitive bout my hair :crying1: and when you hit it from the backk :ashamed: you made me sweat my press out :cry:

OUAT Tonight :woot: where lil pumkyn I hope you getting him ready for bed :waiting:

Diva says:

@Sis chilling on a Sunday evening!
      PUMPKANNNNNNNNNN hey gal :kiss:

You ready for walking dead gull :popcorn: I am ….. do you watch Revenge ? :thinking:

I think you may like Revenge :yes: It reminds of Dallas a lil :thinking:

Diva says:

Gunk I is READY for WD. I’ll have to check out Revenge. I saw previews of that.

Diva says:

Gil not gunk…this cot dayum ipad

Revenge is my show :yes: I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix

Baby Gravy says:

That 95second stroke I gave you, yeen even buss a sweat :tea: I will not take credit for that colony of roach eggs on the back of yo neck :nono:

Hey Pump :tea: I’m waiting for WDead. Digorno on deck :fistbump:

Baby Gravy says:

:lol: Damn. I ain’t know my stroke was vicious like dat :fistbump: Pump tol me I got that rabit stroke :-( It prolly wasn’t good for her…being as experienced as she is :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Djorno? Hmmmmmmm Pizza? :pizza:

Roach eggs on the back of your neck? :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Uh no sir i ain’t say rabbit, I said “rabid” like a flicted dog. So Jenny might’ve got dem roaches from ya :tea:

like a flicted dog

OMG…Nenes wedding conflicts with Walking Dead :bite: What to do what to do :sarcasm: Ch..

Diva says:

@bren, record Mr. Ed :rofl:

record Mr. Ed

PumpkinsMama says:

No conflict here East Coast DVR Swagg :nun:

I wanna see this shyt! :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

being as experienced as she is :tea:

I didn’t notice this :shocked:

I learned what I learned from Just Hooking :yes: And Imma listen to errrrrythang the heffa said, she don landed her a husband :tea:

Baby Gravy says:

That wainch…She told me marriage is still a new thing for her husband…Meaning…Every time they :sheep: he still leaves a 20 on the nightstand :rofl:

Baby Gravy says:

Imma get ghost for yall easterners start talm bout my show :hide: Good night LayDsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :bye:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN Bren :kiss:

:huh: :wtf: oh u mista luva luva nah is ya?? :ban:

I feels a nama change a comin! :rules:

This free basing, high yella, turnip head, possum mouth, d!ck in the booty ass manboy is a damn fool. :facepalm: Not you B, I’m tombout Breezy.v

VOP. :smack: Where they do that at :no:

:rofl: @Fay

OTB :huh: that azz was up early :hahaha:

PARIAH says:

Nothing worse than a fool with money I tell ya.. I have no sympathy for Chris.. when you know better, you do better.

I :love: those grapes he rocking though

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:facepalm:

coco creamy says:

I dont believe it, I think the guy he hit was looking for a come up and saw his opp, to get paid. I will not Believe this, my gut tells me this is not all True. if he is being provoked then he has a right to respond. and most people know this. I just dont see this child just going in on some random dude, :no: I just dont Believe it.

Chris I’m pulling for you.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just dont Believe it. Chris I’m pulling for you.
      ________________________________
      Coco you like to climb trees huh? You are real patient and loving in real life :lol:
      I have been a CB supporter. It just seems like he can’t get right. He is too caught up in how he wants to be perceived instead of playing it cool, working his talent and being thankful for his opportunity. And he has a group of moochers and yes men around him that enable him. Including Coochie.
      Yea I said it. :eek:

lovezoe says:

Chris know he a target. He should avoid it . Dude was like I wouldn’t have pressed charges if he apologized. So someone BREAKS your nose and an apology is sufficient. Breezy need to stay his tail in the house and stay there unless it’s for work. He needs to go from the venue back to his house. He needs prayer and anger management????

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LoveZoe I agree. I know some might say it’s not fair and why can’t he step outside like a normal person. :stop: Chris you stop being normal when you made ground beef outta Rhianna face. AND you are a celebrity. There are pros and cons to this. And also please stop throwing up that gang mess :smack: Ain’t nobody you hang with really bout dat life.

Miany says:

Good morning :waves:
      God bless America…racist too. …

Ms Peaches says:

@ OTB “This free basing, high yella, turnip head, possum mouth, d!ck in the booty ass manboy is a damn fool.” You is so crazzzy!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey Miany :hi:

Bigbadwolf says:

He needs to go from the venue back to his house.
      I completely agree. I don’t understand why they can’t bring the party to them. They spend all those millions of dollars to go out and get in some chit. I spend every chance I get at home. I wanna get my money’s worth.

Good morning :hi:

coco creamy says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just dont Believe it. Chris I’m pulling for you.
      ________________________________
      Coco you like to climb trees huh? You are real patient and loving in real life
      Yea I said it.

_____________________________________________________

Trees huh? yep and also play in the creek :lol: but I really don’t care maybe he will get right maybe he won’t. but i’m not gonna put him down.

Young has nothing to do with it. He old enough to know to sit his tail down somewhere. :nono: He causing problems for hisself. Anger management perhaps

Milky says:

Good morning all! So fucha and c-error got engaged over the weekend. Why no post Sandramae! :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:cosign: I work too hard to not enjoy the fruit of my labor. Actually right now we are looking to move next year into our first “real” official home. We plan on making it so custom that we will never want to leave. Shoot right now we hate going to other people’s houses because it’s not as clean as ours :rofl:

lovezoe says:

It’s amazing in 2013 folks still wearing blackface costumes and think it’s okay. Then we are told to lighten up. No how about YOU lighten up to your original hue and stop being a racist prick

A.J. says:

:cosign:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :wink:

Jenie
      Pariah
      Taken
      Milky
      Miany
      Coco
      San
      MsPeaches
      BigBadwolf
      Lovezoe

Is it some new people in dis her family oriented, educational blog? :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

:no: SMH…. Isn’t that what security is for though?!

Bigbadwolf says:

Good morning A.J. :waves:

Miany says:

Aj n lovezoe I completely agree but fugg them. Racist folk run America so being racist won’t ever be illegal here n I’m sick of the fuggaz getting our attention & causing us additional pain and stress because AMERIKKKA will always say get over it so I really really wish we as a people saw that we needed to change the way we do shiiii i wish we saw we need not give the 3 racist peace of shii the attention of our font. :peace: <~~~ really the bird :tea:
      Mistaken
      :hug:

A.J. says:

:welcome: Newbies!

Like they do in the church: If there are any new visitors, please stand while someone gets you a welcome packet cuz I’m all out and stuff. And again if you haven’t found a blog home, we encourage you to visit dis here blog at several different times throughout the day to get a feel for the blog owner and the e-family members. If you need advise we will be your spiritual guidance counselors (depending on how we feel)…

And again welcome, welcome, welcome!!

Phrozen1der says:

@Miany Agreed.. :yes: We run from our “truth” but support coonery and debauchery on all fronts.. I saw “12 years a slave” yesterday, the theater was NOWHERE near full not even half way. However, let a dumbass movie like “Friday” come out and we’re front and center… Our people annoy my spirit.. :facepalm: Our enlightenment is how we see the through the struggle, not avoidance…

A.J. says:

I agree somewhat but for me personally I need a break from the slave/butler/django movies. Just give me a damn break.

Now I do not support dumb ass movies such as Friday that portray us all as porch-monkeys or niglets.

lovezoe says:

Phro- how was it? I’m going this weekend hopefully it’s playing where i am in MD. Very excited to see this.

Phrozen1der says:

@LoveZoe It was really good, a bit difficult to watch in some points. However, it HAPPENED no use in avoiding it you know?

@AJ Understood…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J. :lol: at the church welcome. We can see who has been to church in here before
      @ Phro :yes: I believe in balance. Education, knowledge, work and growth first and then a bit of fun. As much as I enjoy fonting with you guys please believe me if it ever got to but please believe me if it ever interfered with my career or household
      This is me waving :bye: to ya’ll
      So what happened with Chris Brown? I know you was there :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

so my typing in outlook and then pasting my font into SR messed me up :rofl:
      Oh the horror-Kyle Barker

lovezoe says:

Taken- I agree. I have stepped away for a bit too. On the weekends I try to limit my social media use.

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-taken Agreed! :lol: Something about someone popped off at the mouth, and he tagged ‘em… :shrug: Its only a big deal because of his past..Folks tag ass everyday.. The difference is he needs to realize that his temper is his Achilles heel and EVERYONE knows. So folks looking for a quick pay day, all they have to do is antagonize Chris and he bites.. DUMMY! :no:

tipdagemini says:

Good Morning Roses & Happy Monday :hi:

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-taken I wasn’t at his event, I was worn out and battling a cold/asthma this weekend..So I only did day events.. I was at Yardfest for the stampede though.. :no:

Dirty30Heart says:

:wave:

tipdagemini says:

lovezoe says:

________________________

Have yall seen the picture on Instagram with the guy dressed as neighboorhood watch and a white guy with his face painted jet black a hoodie on with a gunshot to his chest? Just ridiculous :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

exactly. when did people start going to jail for getting punched? or even beat up :no: I am really perplexed. Now I get incarcerating bullies like DayDay (Friday) because they got to learn :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@Mis-taken :lol:

BeautifullBee says:

Chris needs to go to jail. If I had a portion of the money he has, I wouldn’t be fighting anyone over anything. He is an idiot.

KP Gibson says:

TBH, I think the kid is on something. Just sayin. Abuse is nothing new when it comes to his story.
      :whip: