Celebrity Couples: Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, Pharrell and Helen Williams, Grant and Tamia Hill

Alicia Keys

Pop singer Alicia Keys, her husband Swizz Beatz and their son, Egypt, attended the Keep a Child Alive Black Ball 2013 Charity Event held at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC on Thursday, Nov. 7.
Photo: Janet Mayer / Splash News

Pharrell and Helen Williams

Newlyweds Pharrell and Helen Williams attended the Keep a Child Alive’s Black Ball 2013 in NYC on THursday, Nov. 7.

Grant and Tamia Hill

Former NBA star Grant Hill and his wife, former R&B singer Tamia Hill, attended the Keep a Child Alive’s Black Ball 2013 in NYC on THursday, Nov. 7. Tamia, 38, was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 10 years ago.

• MsOnederful

Beautiful FAMILY

I love Tamia, and Grant Hill :love: nothing for anyone else :shrugs:

Everyone looks nice. :coffee:

• Afiya

Good looking family Swizzy & Lecia :yes:

LAWD :bow: THE PHARRELLS are smiling :clap:

Grant and wifey…look odd :blink: but they cute :yes:

@Lovin Life :hug: so sorry that happened to you, hope you get all yo shyt back and them bastids go to jail :yes:

Not feeling Lala’s look :nono:

:offtopic: I was watching Vince and Tamar last night and notice When Tamar tries to hit her notes her eye goes >>>>> :blink:

• gbellab

Is Pharrel’s beard.. I mean wife wearing heels or is she really that tall? Just plain odd looking

heyyyyyyy Mr. Hill

• Afiya

LaLa looks like the black widow, wit them sad lookin’ eyes.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Is LaLa dressed appropriately for this event?

I love Tamia, and Grant Hill :love: nothing for anyone else
    I was looking at Tamia’s old video “Officially Missing You” last week when she was looking like a prostitute. What happened to that body tho compared to this one?

• Caramel Rain

No comment. I like none of these looks above…

• A.J.

LaLa looks like the black widow, wit them sad lookin’ eyes.
    LaLa looks like she is under so much duress. Looks like she needs help of some kind.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Tamia look big and old as hail!

Wearing that old lady shawl (or whatever) with her dress pulled up to her tits!

:facepalm:

• Dirty30Heart

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I love Tamia, and Grant Hill nothing for anyone else

:cosign:

• Caramel Rain

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not feeling Lala’s look

*****
    there’s a new season? :thinking: lemme set my dvr

• Just Looking

Tamia – She was my girl crush. @Man – You know she kinda sickly. Be nice for 3 minutes

Umm what does Grandma Helen have on. :wtf:

Leisha Keys is finally coming around. Dyck is making her look more and more feminine errrrday.

Lala – Fredricks of Hollywood must be expanding their dress line. :tea:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I like Tamia, she will slay some of these female artists out today without even trying.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Alicia and the baby look happy.
    Swizz is either :joint: miserable, tired or all three.

Pharell’s wife looks great when she smiles but I don’t get the body language. I’m always looking at that now with everyone thanks to Sandra

• A.J.

Tamia look big and old as hail!

Wearing that old lady shawl (or whatever) with her dress pulled up to her tits!
    ________
    :dead: go to bed!

• essenze

Umm Tamia has MS. I am pretty sure that the last thing she is thinking about is keeping her body tight. MS is no joke :-(

• Just Looking

:waves: Nikke

• Jdore

Egypt is such a cutie!

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR what are these ping bang about? Does this mean that the FEDS are watching Or is this like an alert someone referenced this article?

************
    :rofl: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I will not comment on Tamia because she is sick and seems like a kind person. I think she is pretty and has an amazing voice. Her and Grant have a lovely relationship.
    Alicia and Swizz: Cute family photo. I love the red on her

Pharrell and Angry Bird: Well she did try to smile and even that looked awkward :no: It was like he was holding her down like BISH I told you before we left to look smaller and shorter. I bet her tags her in the eye at home for existing at a higher altitude than he. And I know her outfits are expensive and high end but they do not work for her. At all.
    LaLa: :stop: You need to take a month off and just sleep for like a month straight. She seems like a nice person who right now is under a lot of stress and spreading herself too thin

essenze says:

I didn’t know that :sad:

• Jdore

Lala look like she’s about to pass out from holding her breath and trying to embrace the cold at the same dayum time

• Caramel Rain

A.J. says:

Tamia look big and old as hail!

Wearing that old lady shawl (or whatever) with her dress pulled up to her tits!
    ________
    go to bed
    ********
    :dead:

I did not know that. Thanks Essenze! #themoreyouknow

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Care: Those ping backs are all at the bottom of the page like :eek: and don’t nobody say nothing. WHAT ARE THEY ABOUT :angry:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Why is “no Just Jared usage” under LaLa’s picture? They been stealing your stuff? :think:

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

i dont kno what it is about lala. no matter how she dresses or money she makes. She will always be that ghetto girl VJ from mtv to me. *shrugs

IN OTHER NEWS: Tamia released a album last yr and i enjoyed it.

thats all i got.

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Care: Those ping backs are all at the bottom of the page like and don’t nobody say nothing. WHAT ARE THEY ABOUT
    ***************
    :waiting: for somebody to answer this.. Is the Feds watching :eek:

• essenze

essenze says:

I didn’t know that

I heard about it a couple of years ago. When people have ongoing illnesses the medicine does things to their body that can’t be controlled. Just managing an ongoing illness without medication takes a toll on the body. I know someone who has lupus and she going through it. She has good days but when she is going through the bad ones it shows, pretty much the same with MS.

Taken :happy: hey lady

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Hey GoodLookin! :yahoo:

Tamia has MS and if Im not mistaken they give you steroids for that.. which will have you on swole…

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Who in the heck styles Lala?!!!! She looks just Blah!!! I do not like that dress and normally I like lace. I think it’s just made wrong.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yea MS and Lupus are no joke :(
    Hey A.J. :hugs:

• essenze

Alicia Keys- She looks nice and curvy. Their son is adorable!

Lala- I don’t know. She doesn’t look bad or anything but it always something off about her clothes. I am not a fashion expert so what do I know.

Pharrell and Mrs. Pharrell( I always forget her name)- They are actually smiling. Suits both of them.

• Caramel Rain

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

*********

It wouldnt be bad if it wasnt so long. Maybe if it was short sleeved..

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Helen Williams look like a WNBA center.

• Just Looking

@essenze – yes this is true, I battled with similar type of illness. MS causing relapses, which require you to take steroids and you can eat a morsel of food and literately can gain 5 pounds a week. I was blessed to beat my illness…. I hope they find a cure

Tamia is a beautiful woman and kudos for Grant for sticking by his woman.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Oh, I aint know Tamia was sick.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@NikkeMinxx says:

Is LaLa dressed appropriately for this event?

She is dressed appropriately… for an attention-seeker. :coffee:

• Dirty30Heart

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Helen Williams look like a WNBA center.

:rofl: She DOES!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Just Looking says:

She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 10 years ago.

• essenze

Just Looking says:

Tamia is a beautiful woman and kudos for Grant for sticking by his woman.

_____

I am happy to hear that. God is good! :clap:

• Shellz

Is it to early to ask wat yall are having for lunch??? :think:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A pingback notifies me that other blogs have linked to my post.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Zoe B. says:

JustJared got the picture from Splash News, just like I did.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

. I was blessed to beat my illness
    _________________________________

That is good JL!!!! You are really blessed, I dont really hear to many people say that beat it. :danban: <<<<<< cues shouting music

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ essenze: Tamia looks great for a woman diagnosed with MS for a decade. Most MS patients would be in wheelchairs or walkers by now. MS research has advanced treatment by leaps and strides over the last 10 years. :yes:

• essenze

______

I am glad to hear that! :-)

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 10 years ago.
    —————
    Oh No. I loved Tamia’s songs. That’s terrible. I never knew

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    A pingback notifies me that other blogs have linked to my post.

:thinking: Ohhhhhh

• A.J.

Taken you are REAL busy with your line of questioning downstairs that no one answered. :lol: I hollered!!!

Just Looking says:

________________________
    :yahoo:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————
    Girl. That eye been twitching since the first days of Family Values

• essenze

Dirty30Heart says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Helen Williams look like a WNBA center.

She DOES!!

Your avi :wail:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A pingback notifies me that other blogs have linked to my post.
    Get your check Sandra!! Just wondering, do you and your blog buddies get stipends from a sharing stories?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Is LaLa dressed appropriately for this event?
    ————-
    Dress is never appropriate :no:

• forgetmenot

Off Topic: Did ya’ll hear about the reason why Big Boi’s wife filed for divorce. Another site said that she found naked pictures of Andre 3000 on his phone :huh:

You lie. :shocked: Spill the :tea: ma’am/sir

AJ yep :yes: This doesn’t surprise me though

• http://SandieAtkins.Blogspot.com SandieAu05

I love Tamia. I wish her career was more successful. It’s a shame that a singer with a voice that doesn’t have to be half naked isn’t burning up the charts. Smh.

• CHARBEE

Hi Yall TGIF,
    Is it me or does Tamia and Adrienne Bosh look alot alike?

• forgetmenot

You lie. Spill the ma’am/sir

______________________________________

Chile…. Yes… I dont know if I can name the site on here but it is a well known site. It said she said it on an online radio interview. (MESSY) I could believe it too.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Another site said that she found naked pictures of Andre 3000 on his phone
    __________________________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don’t come up here spreading untruths!!!

• essenze

forgetmenot says:

_______

I don’t believe that. Anything is possible but I just don’t believe that about either one of them.

• forgetmenot

Hi Yall TGIF,
    Is it me or does Tamia and Adrienne Bosh look alot alike?
    _________________________________________________________

I see it :yes:

• Just Looking

@Jenie :hug: :kiss:

@Carrington’s Boo and Esseznce – Thank you I :bowdown: and :pray: evverry day!

:offtopic: how la reid convince Tamar to sign a contract, or was this the same contract from 20 years ago.

LA Reid is damn Devil’s Advocate…once you sign the contract you signed for life. Pebbles may be getting paid too.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I hope it’s not true…but if it is it gives a whole new meaning to the interlude and album Aquemini :tea:

• Who Dat

Love me some Tamia. Canada can have Justin Bieber and The Weeknd the hail BYKE and continue to leave Tamia. Imma need her to sing me a song tho. ANY SONG. :headphones: The daggone alphabet.

And WHERE is Deborah Cox? Another Canadian I used to love to hear sing.

• forgetmenot

forgetmenot says:

_______

______________________________________________________________

I put nothing past these dudes these days :no:

• Who Dat

The site that stuff was on about Outkast is a PARODY SITE. Fake. For shyts and giggles.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

And WHERE is Deborah Cox

That is one sangin’ lady!!!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

A.J. says:

No money. Pingbacks just lets me know who is linking my posts.

• A.J.

Whew not Sir Lucious Leftfoot tho…I read it on the site.

Just Looking says:

@Jenie :hug: :kiss:
    @Carrington’s Boo and Esseznce – Thank you I :bowdown: and :pray: evverry day!
    I was thinking the same thing :rofl:

• felinelurker

by SandieAu05 on Nov 8, 2013 at 11:25 am
    :yes:
    Even my eleven yo sings her songs!

• Who Dat

Pebbles may be getting paid too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Pebbles is getting paid from any artist who was ever signed to LaFace most likely. Probably part of her divorce settlement.

Pink still owe her $600 from 2002.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————
    Boy they will slander you, ya hear

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

And WHERE is Deborah Cox
    That is one sangin’ lady!!!!!

How did you get here :nono: no body’s suppose to be here :whistle:

• missyJ

Everyone cleaned up REAL nice.. casket sharp!

• Just Looking

@Dubb – Mornting :hi:

It ain’t even 12pm :rofl: here you go

• A.J.

I just do not believe it.

The trend now is when celebrity/entertainers file for divorce, the wife (that always gets dumped) claims the husband is gay or some homophobic suspect behavior.

I thought Sherlita Patton was better than this but a woman scorned….

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Calm down AJ, Dubb said it’s a parody site. :hahaha:

• Who Dat

That is one sangin’ lady!!!!!

How did you get here no body’s suppose to be here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My song by Deborah Cox used to be “Sentimental” :danban:

• Just Looking

Pink still owe her $600 from 2002.
    ________
    Toni, must still owe Baby Face, cause she just did a song with him…But maybe he owe her…. Cause I seen in on the “other” Soul Stage at Jazz fest this summer.

Where they put old and local artist. :tea:

• missyJ

Although.. is a pant ensemble appropro for a black tie event? :thinking:

• missyJ

Where they put old and local artist.

____________________________________________________________________

Babyface closed our State Fair 3 years ago… $20 got you a concert, smoked turkey leg, and roasted corn on the cob :party: best ever shole was….

• A.J.

The site I read it from is not a parody site but I’m calm :lol: and I can assure when I come back to work from lunch after drinking wine I won’t give this anymore thought.

• Shellz

@missy- that smoked turkey leg and roasted corn on the cob would hit the spot right now. Im starving

• Chelle514

I LOVE GRANT & TAMIA…poor little pharrell and wife’s smile looks so FAKE! Have a great weekend everyone :-)