Chilli Starts Petition to Protest Blog Attacking Her Son’s Sexuality

Chilli and Tron

Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas is best known as a member of ’90s mega girl group TLC. But she takes great pride in her role as single mother to her 16-year-son Tron Austin. So when a notoriously messy gossip blog wrote a series of malicious posts targeting Tron’s sexuality, the fiercely protective mom leaped into action.

Chilli, 42, started a petition directed at the blog’s advertisers in hopes of persuading them to pull their financial support.

Chilli’s petition, which can be found here, reads:

Most of you know me as a member of the group TLC, but everyone who knows me personally knows being a MOM is my number one priority. The health and safety of my son means more to me that any accomplishment or achievement I’ve received being an entertainer. Recently my son was targeted negatively by popular gossip site MediaTakeOut.com. I can’t describe the anger I felt at my son being ridiculed continuously by MediaTakeOut.com for no other reason than the fact that he’s my son. MediaTakeOut.com has posted numerous false stories about me, and other celebrity friends of mine and while I don’t like it, I realize that is a part of what comes with celebrity. However when my 16-year-old son is being attacked, that is when I take off the celebrity hat and become the protective Mother that I am, and I know many of you are.
There are countless anti-bullying campaigns geared towards teens and I support the message with my own non-profit, Chilli’s Crew. If we can rally to stop bullying in schools and via social media. How much more should we support an anti-bullying message for entertainment websites that host millions of readers a month? Who are the advertisers posting on these sites? Why are they supporting a site bullying minors? We need to make the website and their advertisers accountable.

• Gay NFL Player Leaves Miami Dolphins Due to Bullying
  • In Case You Missed It: CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story
  • Was Lover’s Quarrel Behind Fatal Stabbing of Basketball Player?
  • Robert Griffin III Says Gay NFL Players Should Come Out

181 Responses to “Chilli Starts Petition to Protest Blog Attacking Her Son’s Sexuality”

Salliemae's Boosh says:

I agree. Kids should be off limits no matter how they present.

I seen Fred had posted an apology late last week. Which is RARE

The Master Beta :D says:

Well kids should be off limits

kahmmillion says:

Is Chilli a friend of the blog?

:gay:

mmKay chilli, be bout it.dont talk about it.
      where’s said Petition, i’ll sign for Ya

I been wondering what exactly they are mixed with, with those wide faces and eyes

Are chili and marlo related?

He shol got his matrix look going on… y’all think he chose the red pill or the blue pill? :popcorn:

Such A F'n Lady says:

I totally agree. Leave folks kids alone.

I can’t describe the anger I felt at my son being ridiculed continuously by ****.com for no other reason than the fact that he’s my son.

Well thats not true but i feel her. I will come after somebody about the OTBs and their weirdo ways too. :yes:

I bet JM parents some wear getting ready to sue! They lawyers. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Running around in a panic :woohoo: I though he was of age. Somebody burn my old font :rules: before Chili come for me :crying1:
      I do agree with her though… I just think that the skirt threw me off a little bit. I am sorry Chili. I will :spank: myself. I like his cheekbones. He looks just like her

kahmmillion says:

IMO, she’s bringing more unwanted attention to her son with the Petition. If people were saying he looked straight, would she have started a Petition then?

The Master Beta :D says:

San ah make ya dance says:

_____________________________

Chilli reminds me of an Indian maybe on down the line somewhere

Some ish ain’t for kids to read though :eek:

Such A F'n Lady says:

San ah make ya dance says:

_________________________

I think she got Indian in her family. :shrugs:

Ty says:

Salliemae’s Boosh says:

I agree. Kids should be off limits no matter how they present.
      :cosign: What about his daddy :rofl:

Will sign it. He does not look gay :nono:

:tea:

But at the end of the day (OTB) hates that

Children are Children no matter their age, do you stop protecting your kids at 18 and 1 day.

So really humans should be off limits. :shrug:

That was a painful read. :| Did she author it? Sheesh. .

I think she got Indian in her family. :shrugs:
      ————
      Look like some Asian too when I see some of his pics

gypsyeyes says:

Dear Chili-
      Kids are off limits so he should not be talked about but until he is 18 please don’t allow him to dress as Jermaine Stewart or the man that you used to dance back up for Damion Dane.

Gypsy

Imma start a petition that you wear your hair down forever and dont slick them baby hairs down ever again in LIFE when it is pulled back. With dark gel. And a toothbrush. With a teeny tanch of water mixed in. And be having GALL to make swiggly’s.

What I am going to petition for.

I will sign yourn for Tron in exhange. Deal?

plies8 Oct
      Gettin Dat Puccey From Da Bike Will Let U Know Everytime If Dat Puccee Got A Lil Scent 2 It…..
      :eek:
      MAN or any male, whats that mean?? ^ ^ ^

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

y’all think he chose the red pill or the blue pill? :popcorn:
      :tape: you will not draw me in

What this him in his Halloween costume?

_________

Rainbow. :yes:

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

why do they have to be mixed with something :rules: Brandy has the same features and u didn’t call her mixed :chase:

:crying:

Such A F'n Lady says:

gypsyeyes says:

Dear Chili-

Gypsy
      _________________________

:ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So really humans should be off limits
      we have to shut down the blog :lol:
      only font about them monkey getting married in Just Looking gravie

Afiya says:

Sandra, do you have an emote for GTFOH? or Ain’t nobody got time for that? or Get yo Life? NO…damn, well this one gonna have to do :violin:

Woman :bye: Do you really think that petition is gonna stop folks from talkin’ about your son :nono: :rolleyes:

Try going into seclusion, STFU and get rid of that ridiculous piece of luggage you call a purse. :cya:

Only males can answer? :stankface: Oh. Sexist huh. I bet Sandra know. :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

plies8 Oct
      :eek:
      MAN or any male, whats that mean?? ^ ^ ^

THAT MEANS THAT MOFO IS STUPID AS ISH :eek:

I bet JM parents some wear getting ready to sue! They lawyers
      ~
      GOT That right, I got a weirdo. as much as I detest his BS, dont nan otha mofo better go there :shank:

MAN or any male, whats that mean?? ^ ^ ^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think u need to wait til another male logs in. Cause @Man and his 2.5-3 inches is not going to produce a back draft enough EVER to be able to answer this question in an educated manner.

:rules: Brandy has the same features and u didn’t call her mixed :chase:
      Gigi (I think) would say she is mixed with roach. Not me tho :kona:

Deal?

Dubb :rofl: :rofl: I had a vision of how I could say Pebbles forced her hand to sign it but Im laughing too hard. Make it happen somebody. :rofl:

Only males can answer? :stankface: Oh. Sexist huh. I bet Sandra know.
      LMAO ima beat you! as soon s I catch U :chase:
      lol. :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

plies8 Oct
      ———-
      *raises hand* I can help. *pushes up nerdy glasses*

It means when you’re doing it “doggy style” you should be able to tell whether or not her nether loins has a bad smell.

Brandy has the same features and u didn’t call her mixed
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Alien Abraham.

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

:crying:
      :eek: mixed with Snork :kona:
      =====
      :ghost: @bet Sandra know

only font about them monkey getting married in Just Looking gravie
      This are my actual wedding photos and I will start an petition on your arse in a heartbeat. :nun:

You’ll be wondering why your screen shaking :rofl:

Razz. :dead: Gravi Killa.

MAN or any male, whats that mean?? ^ ^ ^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :casket:
      Take me nah lorT!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think starting a petition is going to get him joned on even harder. Haven’t used that word in a while
      *giggles into hand like PeeWee Herman*

:crying:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Speak.

———–
      :wail: <— KIM K OOGLAY TEARS!

————-
      Yeen aint right :lol:

:wail:

I mean you almost signed away that SAME son to Pebbles before he was even concieved…I think you can promise me to let them baby hairs DIE.

Deal? Lets shake on it (Peri voice from the movie)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

yous a lie and the truth ain’t in ya :chase: :lol:

I dont even subscribe to turning a kid gay BUT if I did CHILI and her ways would get me to believe it could happen. :yes:

Just Looking says:

Back draft from hitting from the back.
      Got Damn…. My face is turned all sideways. What ill wrong with her is she stank like that.

and get rid of that ridiculous piece of luggage you call a purse. :cya:
      :ghost:

The Master Beta :D says:

only font about them monkey getting married in Just Looking gravie
      You’ll be wondering why your screen shaking

Plz Scratch comment #21 from the blog.
      Forget I Axed!

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      Yeen aint right :lol:
      its ok u were thrown off by that damn Ultra Perm :rofl:

:yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He can’t do the finger test during foreplay? Rub down there and subtly smell it? if you sexing it’s too late. Just asking :eek:
      #OLETUNAFISHFANGA :peace:

I bet Pebbles somehow owns Chilli’s baby hairs and SHE UN EEM NOIT
      (Tweeting with Gucci Mane voice)

backspace backspace backspace….

plies8 Oct
      ~

I don’t know why that is… but if you hit it from the back it does have a different scent. :think:

Maybe cause they azz gets spread when you hittin it from the back :think:

Deal? Lets shake on it (Peri voice from the movie)

omgawd :wail: :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

MISTAKEN-YOU IN THE ‘A’ RIGHT? CAUSE YOU JUST SAID JONED. I THINK I KNOW YOU! WE IS CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH ‘YEEK’ DOUBLE ‘YEEK,YEEK’

@Ms. Taken – My lipstank is that same exact color. :winky:

I mean you almost signed away that SAME son to Pebbles before he was even conceived
      ———
      Yall cutting up :crying1:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

plies8 Oct

Maybe cause they azz gets spread when you hittin it from the back
      ERmahGAWD

Afiya says:

How bout I didn’t even know her son was ghey until just now, I thought he was immulating KKKanye :shrugs: So did she just OUT HIM or no? :thinking:

Brandy is mixed with Jiminy Cricket

Man, they determined you could ‘properly answer’ this one dog :rofl: :rofl:

@WHO DAT
      “I think u need to wait til another male logs in. Cause @Man and his 2.5-3 inches is not going to produce a back draft enough EVER”

see, all that talkin you doin, it need to be in your mouth. :yes:

I know what you need, I know why you actin up… :coffee:

Maybe cause they azz gets spread when you hittin it from the back
      ——–
      Got Damn It I’m :ghost:

Maybe cause they azz gets spread when you hittin it from the back :think:
      do these bishes bath?

Directions for no back draft

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

#OLETUNAFISHFANGA

LuVie told you to be quiet/go live with your none lived self. :eek:

Everyone knows she coulda just hoe bathed her funk off. :eek: An actual bang session exposes that deep laden (up near the cervix) scent. :yes:

backspace backspace backspace….

:rofl: :rofl: :chase:

Brandy is mixed with Dren from that movie “Splice”

Google it :pc:

gypsyeyes says:

I bet Pebbles somehow owns Chilli’s baby hairs and SHE UN EEM NOIT
      (Tweeting with Gucci Mane voice)

backspace backspace backspace….

————————

SHE CAN GET OUT OF THAT CONTRACT ID SHE PAYS HER 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR EVERY BABY HAIR…AWWW SHYT WHO AM I FOOLING CAUSE SHE GOT MORE BABY HAIR THAN SHE GOT REGULAR HAIR. MAYBE SHE CAN SIGN TRON AND HE CAN DO A REMAKE OF ‘WE DON’T HAVE TO TAKE OUR CLOTHES OFF’

WHAT SAY YOU?

FuturedocDonte says:

Her son looks like Larenz Tate back in the Inkwell days :yes:

Chilli should have had Katie from My wife and Kids mom write **** a letter in all caps that read ” I WILL SUE U” like she did auntie :rofl: that whole post would have been deleted

How about plies should make sure he is bedding clean bishes and put the twotter down :lol: :lol:

Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.
      AT ALL TIMES

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dallas ain’t a good diddy or male role model for his son. The moment he saw Enchilada walking around with that purse with his son’s face on it at any age over 1 he should have sat her down and had a talk. By his silence he has opened the gate for fruit flies to come infiltrate his progeny. But then again he himself has been questionable at times…

@Afiya :yes:

No Folk. She is a moving ass heffa. But she got some A ties. :yes:

_________________________
      I am from that area :grin:
      :danban: YEEKING WITH YOU.. Only in my chair tho :tea:

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

:rofl: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

An actual bang session exposes that deep laden (up near the cervix) scent

FUGG

Spreading, Splice, and Laden

OTB, DUBB and MAN

I can’t breathe :stop:

On Another Note, chilli’s dress is Hot!

WHAT SAY YOU?

^^^^^^^^^^^
      My fave Jermaine Stewart song was “The Word Is Out”

:danban:

I say yes if it is that song.

My fave Jermaine Stewart song was “The Word Is Out”
      YUP He wrote that for Majic :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :dead: at enchilada :dead: at fruit flies and progeny :dead: at alladis

Afiya says:

Man said:

see, all that talkin you doin, it need to be in your mouth.

I know what you need, I know why you actin up…
      ====

Would that be the size of a small or large paper clip? :thinking: could you deep throat it or would it be like sucking on a jolly rancher? :thinking: SAY???

@MISS TAKEN
      “do these bishes bath?

Directions for no back draft

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

Well, it wasn’t like funk or nothing… it was just a different “scent” when hittin it from the back.

I wonder why that is tho… :think:

I choose “Clothes Off” Jermaine, if not, :no:

*snickers*

gypsyeyes says:

83 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

THIS JUST CAUSE ME TO LAUGH SO HARD I FARTED AND YALL KNOW THAT I'M STILL A TEMP. BYE FELECIA :kona:

that whole post would have been deleted

:rofl: Yes. Who mama was that like my child aint gay :rofl: OMG I was weakkkkkkkk. Its been a couple of posts like that. But never from the one Mum she desires so. :grill:

gypsyeyes says:

:whistle:
      the word is outttttt
      that you and i are lovers that you and i are getting it on!

But she takes great pride in her role as single mother …”

Sandra be quick to point out the mother is “single” when the child is obviously gay!

On Another Note, chilli’s dress is Hot!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She had to return it back to Pebbles at the end of the night.

Afiya says:

Thanks @ OTB :hug: Dumb broads, LAWD, just STFU, folks wouldn’t never know :no: <—SMH (unless they lookin' like EJ)

FuturedocDonte says:

@MISS TAKEN
      “do these bishes bath?

Directions for no back draft

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

I wonder why that is tho…
      —–
      She had a yeast infection and U.O.E.N.O it :kona:

leapyr~baby! says:

I logged in JUST to say yall are cuttin UP today! I’m over here dyin :rofl: Ok bye now :biggrin:

OTB, it was somebody that we didn’t even recognize, a child star, and SR said that she had a kid or something :rofl: :rofl:

:pc: <–her Moms mispelling her own name! :lol:

Brandy is mixed with Dren from that movie “Splice”
      ————
      :wail:

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! *nettie voice*

OMG :rofl: :rofl: @Man where is your wife?

You in her super saving her ass and she stay letting you get got. :rofl: Must be missed that lunchtime delivery.

____________________________________
      I am a clean woman *clutches pearls* I know not of such things
      :rules: << ISGN THAT SAY WASH YO BOOTY
      So that must coincide with those rappers saying beat the pu$$Y up :ghost:

I wonder why that is tho…
      —–
      She had a yeast infection and U.O.E.N.O it

:eek:

I thought that it would have that yt chit all around it then tho…

Ty says:

Maybe cause they azz gets spread when you hittin it from the back :think:
      do these bishes bath?

Directions for no back draft

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END
      Will the bleach bathing Roses see the midget half stepper for educational purposes and guidance :crying: :rofl:

The meeting is business related and tax deductible :crying:

Thanks in advance for your prompt response!!!

I thought that it would have that yt chit all around it then tho…
      Nahhh Ur thinking on smegma :kona:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Ty says:

Salliemae’s Boosh says:

I agree. Kids should be off limits no matter how they present.
      What about his daddy :rofl:

That nucca is :homo: :rofl:

Returned it. Tags still on it. :crying1: :wail: I legit HATE Dubb. :rofl:

It came from Kandi huh. Just like the hits. :rofl:

Ty says:

My fave Jermaine Stewart song was “The Word Is Out”
      :nono:

Remember We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off? :danban:

@OTB
      “Would that be the size of a small or large paper clip? could you deep throat it or would it be like sucking on a jolly rancher? SAY??

OMG @Man where is your wife?

You in her super saving her ass and she stay letting you get got. Must be missed that lunchtime delivery.

She at WORK!

And why you keep talkin bout her size like that? You can just buy you some curves if you that jealous! :shrugs:

Sincerity7 says:

He has a cute face, but the Menace To Society braids and Star Wars dress is throwing me all the way off.

FuturedocDonte says:

@MISS TAKEN
      “do these bishes bath?

Directions for no back draft

1. Wash your arse WHOLE before sex.

THE END

I wonder why that is tho…
      —–
      She had a yeast infection and U.O.E.N.O it :kona:
      ————
      I actually have people here in the office with me raht nah… you can’t be doing this to meh! :wail:

Just Looking says:

Seriously! I think some women don’t know how to bath!

1. Take a shower every day! Use mild soap, use soap gingerly (several half dollars amounts sizes under your arms, pocket book area, and bootay

2. Once a week take a LONG BATH, using mild soap. not irish sprang, or lava.

3. After you take bath, take a shower use mild soap again. spread butt cheeks apart/crack that arse and get up their good.

Do not spray perfume directly on your pocket book it will burn and possible give you yeast infection.

Take care your purse and it will take care of you!

(I teach this to my step daughter and it’s working)

#don’t judge, but follow this for no back draft :nun: twirl and there will be no FISHY smell.

TRY IT!!!!!

Brought to you by ME!

LEAP :wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

I wonder why that is tho…
      —–
      She had a yeast infection and U.O.E.N.O it

:eek:

I thought that it would have that yt chit all around it then tho… :coffee:

Not always. Did u get that twing in ur nose like u do when u walk in a bakery… Or hold ur nose up to a bottle of vinegar :eek: she was stage 1… Before she realized she needed that monistat

:rules: Brandy has the same features and u didn’t call her mixed :chase:

Gigi (I think) would say she is mixed with roach. Not me tho :kona:

2. Once a week take a LONG BATH, using mild soap. not irish sprang, or lava.

Take care your purse and it will take care of you!

(I teach this to my step daughter and it’s working)

TRY IT!!!!!

Brought to you by ME!

——————-
      This chick giving out WASH DAT ASS RIGHT MANUAL :ghost:

Dumb broads, LAWD, just STFU, folks wouldn’t never know

:yes: Like somebody up thread said. She wouldn’t have started anything if everybody was saying, “Oh! He look like a little lady killer.” :eyeroll: She only care cause they implied he gay that’s why I hesitate to sign for her.

:tea: I did just get word that the young woman in Cali who had been given a life sentence for murdering the man who kidnapped and raped her, will be free thanks to 300k+ signatures.

She had a yeast infection and U.O.E.N.O it
      :eek:
      I thought that it would have that yt chit all around it then tho
      ________________________________
      :no: Halloween is over. The pu$$y should not be wearing a mask

Just Looking says:

On Another Note, chilli’s dress is Hot!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She had to return it back to Pebbles at the end of the night.
      Dubb I’m in tears….My nose is now running….

She at WORK!

————–
      ION thank anyone wants to buy them BMW curves. :eek:

She at WORK!

I object! :blink: I didnt say anything about her size. :huh: The delivery? I meant flowers. Shame. That mustve been a Freudian slip from you. :no:

Listen. I didnt say a thing to your wife. Not a thing. :tea:

The meeting is business related and tax deductible :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

2. Once a week take a LONG BATH, using mild soap. not irish sprang, or lava.

Take care your purse and it will take care of you!

(I teach this to my step daughter and it’s working)

#don’t judge, but follow this for no back draft twirl and there will be no FISHY smell.

TRY IT!!!!!

Brought to you by ME!

——————-
      This chick giving out WASH DAT ASS RIGHT MANUAL
      ~
      Cause truss some people DONT know how to bathe properly!

KyCakes says:

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into? :wail:

lava

:crying1: I am so done off this.

:woot: GOD :yes: is oh so good! :nun:

leapyr~baby! says:

:hug: Thanks DTS! You too

Doc :wail: :wail:

I say let them funky hoes be/stay funky! :rules: Let these wrappers bed they asses, and be funky right along with them :rofl:

Halloween is over. The pu$$y should not be wearing a mask

__

oh my gawd :ghost: :rofl:

Returned it. Tags still on it. I legit HATE Dubb.

It came from Kandi huh. Just like the hits.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Pebbles is the holder if it ALL. She owns/has a trademark on Tionne’s side burns. Them chicks gonna be in the old folks home and Pebbles is gonna own the dayum Depends they gonna wear. Everytime the staff gives them a new one it is gonna have a note attached reminding them…DAYUM IT….you only MAKE $25 a week/dont make me dock your pay.

^^^^^^^^^^^ I am here for the meeting
      *bangs gavel and calls meeting to order as the President* :trophy:

leapyr~baby! says:

:hug: Thanks DTS! You too
      *whispers* I thought about you about a month ago, when there were reports that there was a staph infection in somebody’s locker room :rofl: :rofl:

leapyr~baby! says:

Dubb dont talk to me! You the reason I’m damn near in tears now lmao!!

:woot: GOD :yes: is oh so good! :nun:
      Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into? :wail:

A lesson on bathing. And when a scent is not natural. :eek: Be helpful. Offer some input.

^^^^^^^^^^^ I am here for the meeting
      *bangs gavel and calls meeting to order as the President* :trophy:

OH chiddd, I forgot you bathed your kids in bleach that time! :hahaha: :kona:

Dubb dont talk to me! You the reason I’m damn near in tears now lmao!!

:hug:

<—Yo! :hahaha: Why the wonderful little person in my gravi got his leg propped up like that. :crying1: OMG. Yall shoulda told me. Let me change it. :cry: :rofl:

COOKING
      Yeen tell them how to schooch their one leg up to make sure all is clean :kona:

gypsyeyes says:

good night yall….and hey @leap

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – OHHH I will NEVER get another Brazilian as LONG as I live.

It is not natural! New growth spurt….had me trying to walk with out scratching. I looked like I had a limp.

leapyr~baby! says:

Look we change out the bottl…I mean shower head EVERY two weeks…dont play :biggrin:

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That I BET somewhere on Tron’s birth certificate Pebbles managed to get her name on there.

BET YOU MONEY.

leapyr~baby! says:

DTS look we change out the bottl…I mean shower head EVERY two weeks…dont play :biggrin:

I just thought he was cool like that, posing and ish :wail:

Ty says:

@ Taken Mr. Man needs assistance with his Notre Dame mascot looking wife. Her snatch levitates :nun: and sometimes leaves the house on its own.

Is there a bleach plug in he can use :popcorn:

#helpful

I looked like I had a limp
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like @Man with only ONE Height Adujuster huh?

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BET YOU MONEY.
      She got her own set of paternity papers :dead:

KyCakes says:

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into? :wail:

——————————————————————-
      A scent is not natural when the offender smells like:

Freshly potted geraniums
      Milk bone dog biscuits stewing in stale water
      A garbage disposal w/ food stuck in the trap
      A baby’s 6 week old bottle with milk curdled inside

Likewise, if said offender has a swarm of mosquitos flying above her trap like a West Nile Virus situation, back away slowly and DON’T make an sudden noises/movements…

Did I do good, George?

Just Looking says:

schooch their one leg up to make sure all is clean :kona:
      _________
      Various terms help, this concides with crack that arse

#helpful

Let’s write a book….

Have you ever walked in a bathroom behind a woman and it smelled like cat liter.

leapyr~baby! says:

Hey GYP!! I’m sorry, where are my manners. Hey beautiful Roses!!! I’m under a new slave driver, cant font at all any more :cry:

I looked like I had a limp
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like @Man with only ONE Height Adujuster huh?

:ghost:

@WHO DAT
      “I looked like I had a limp
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like @Man with only ONE Height Adujuster huh?

:blow:
      SUCK IT!
      :mad:

Ty says:

What in the name of great oden’s raven did I walk into?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BET YOU MONEY.
      So Pebbles signed next to Dallas :hahaha:

yall got my damn side hurting :crying:

Caramel Rain says:

You should not use soap directly on your cooch. If you do, it should be like Ivory or Dove. Your butt, yes. And even if you bathe properly and regularly, if you have an underlying infection, such as BV, you will still have an odor. @Donte, you should be advising this as a medical professional.

I wonder how Chilli goin feel when this boy come out the closet tho…

Just Looking says:

@Ky Cakes – :love: the gravie. Mista was like do you poop. I always responds neva. He was like I guess not…

:tea:

There is no need for a man to catch nothing but whiffs of sweet jasmine/honey suckle. :nun:

as Dr. Ky states: their is no need for a women to smell like day ole chicken.

Caramel Rain says:

Oh, and I know how to spell propose. Dont act like you’ve never made a typo

gypsyeyes says:

Birth Mother: Rozonda Lewis
      Birth Father: Dallas Austin
      Owner: Pebbles Reid

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I wonder how Chilli goin feel when this boy come out the closet tho…

**************

who say he gay? If he’s 16, his mother still buys his clothes soooo……

Who is this leapyr~baby! :hi:

@Mrs. Rain – We was just teasing. :hug:

So Pebbles signed next to Dallas

yall got my damn side hurting

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      SHEEEEEEEEEET Pebbles probably signed BEFORE DALLAS.

:facepalm:

Pebbles azz sitting in the delivery room in the corner…and as soon as they got Tron out she was like do yall have my paperwork ready yet? Dont make me fine you $5. You already missing work. :nono:

:newpost:

You did GREAT @PhatCakes.

Can someone add a little blurb about store bought douches? TIA. :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

2. Once a week take a LONG BATH, using mild soap. not irish sprang, or lava.

Take care your purse and it will take care of you!
      (I teach this to my step daughter and it’s working)
      TRY IT!!!!!
      Brought to you by ME!

———————————————————————–

I agree with this but TWO things, if you must take a bath, please switch steps 2 and 3. Shower/rinse off first so you’re not sitting in dirt :yes:

AND the cootch NEVER needs soap! Self cleaning oven :nun:

Afternoon heffas :kiss:

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Tron seems so cool. I don’t follow Chilli, but I do follow Dallas on instagram. I’ve checked out Tron’s lil page and he seems so cool. He doesn’t have in yo face images of “doing it big” and “gettin’ it in.” He just seems like a cool lil down to earth teenager who’s, surprisingly, humbled by his parents success. You know these celebrity kids are horrible and act like they’re the ones who put in all the work. Tron doesn’t come off like that at all.

So when I saw the posts on ****, I was surprised and really didn’t think it was funny. I will say you shouldn’t attack anybody because of their sexuality or what you think their sexuality is. I’ve been seeing bloggers and others talk about this lil guy for years. He’s gonna be gay, he’s a mama’s boy, look at the way he dresses. HE’S AN ARTSY KID FIRST. His parents are entertainers. Sure, their prime success may be over, but nonetheless, they are still entertainers who have made history.

When I see anybody be themself, you have to tip ur hat to them for walking in their own lane and being who they are, whatever that is. **** would be happier if he were a celebrity kid flossing on his parents money. She’s doing the right thing. I too read that guy Fred’s empty apology acting like he didn’t even know the stories were being posted.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Sweetie, who’s Rozonda Lewis? Chilli’s Rozonda Thomas. I think you have Anada Lewis on your mind maybe????

Is it just me or does it look like one of Chilli’s breast implants slid down by her waist?

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

LOL. Funny. You know those athletic types have that muscle “tit” on the side when they stand a certain way. And if those itty bitties are implants, my God. She really would have the body of a 12 y/o boy without them.

1 Pingbacks