Did Kerry Washington and Ex-NFL Player Fake Their Marriage?

Kerry Washington may not be married

We all know narcissistic stars such as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will do anything for headlines, but why would A-lister Kerry Washington fake her marriage for attention?

The Internet is buzzing with news that Washington and unemployed NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha may not be officially married.

According to Terez Owens, by way of The Smoking Gun, there is no record of a marriage certificate on file for Washington in Idaho, where she claims she wed Asomugha in a secret ceremony.

This news is interesting because rumors have been swirling that the pregnant Washington may be a beard for Asomugha. Has anyone seen the couple in public together? Did the ‘Scandal’ star lie about being married to protect her public image because she knew she was pregnant?

From Terez Owens:

Are they or aren’t they actually married? This has been a hotly debated topic since we originally broke the story of their secret wedding. Scandal die hards believe it’s all a ruse, while Kerry’s PR machine continues to push her fairytale marriage. Here’s what we just received,”Here is your hard proof. Obtained directly from the Blaine County Clerk office, as you see it’s a direct screen print of the court’s computer. There is no marriage record of any kind, or public record of any kind, for Kerry Washington or Nnamdi Asomugha in Blaine County, Idaho. No items. That was checked upon well after the needed time to ratify the marriage, something that happens immediately when a valid marriage license is filed to the office. I held on to this for a very long time because it was not my place to expose people. The games now have gone way too far and I won’t stand for it.” This looks pretty legit. If they were actually married in Idaho like they claim, wouldn’t a record of it pop up? I hope this evidence ends this discussion once and for all.

Thanks to loyal reader Nicole B. for the tip.

• Beyonce Pulls Another PR Stunt
  • Honest Teen Admits Beyonce STAGED Photobomb
  • Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Real Hair?
  • 4 NFL Players Were Almost ‘Catfished’ by a fake online profile

224 Responses to “Did Kerry Washington and Ex-NFL Player Fake Their Marriage?”

Beard huh? :lol:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Now here’s a scandal. This tea is better than the show! :waves: Morning everyone!

Fated4Greatness says:

Maybe they are married but just didnt get married in Idaho :shrug: just a thought

tallie says:

Im not surprised! She seems so fake to me.

***********************************
      Highly doubt that since anything goes these days. To actually wait and have a baby from a man that you are married to is out of fashion it seems. Hell everybody was all smiles for KK who got knocked up from one man while she was married to another and it ain’t ruin her public image.

Anywayz, Morning Everyones :hi:

Where is everybody? Is today a holiday? :lol:

tallie says:

Im not surprised! She seems so fake to me.

She does seem fake. And she is not a good actress. :tea:

LadieLeo says:

She does seem fake. And she is not a good actress.
      *************************
      I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her in anything :thinking:

free says:

brandy, part II. next, he’ll be calling her a jumpoff.

LadieLeo says:

Where is everybody? Is today a holiday?
      ****************************
      It really should be, today it’s My Favorite Bartender’s Birthday! I :heart: her so much.

LadieLeo says:

The husband looks like someone else but ion know his name or what I’ve seen him……..

Salliemae's Boosh says:

__________________________________
      Sometimes I get a Derek Luke vibe just lighter..idk

Ms Peaches says:

I always got the feeling that this was a shot gun wedding because she was pregnant. How long have they been married? And she about 4-5 months huh.

Sometimes I get a Derek Luke vibe just lighter..idk

********************
      I just googled Derek Luke and yep that’s the guy, #helpful thanks :)

Chelle514 says:

Good mornig all, I really can’t see KW faking a marriage…time will tell. Have a great day all #ATLSCANDALFAN :-)

_________________________
      :huh: Her being married or not really hurt you that bad? WHO HURT YOU?
      She may of had a spiritual union :lol: Besides she doesn’t talk about the details of her personal life. Probably for this reason.

Kweenie says:

haters gon hate :tea:

Kweenie says:

i like how private she is being. #classact

**************
      :huh: nawl, people are trying to make that the new standard. SOme people still hav morals :biggrin:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Where is everybody? Is today a holiday?
      ________________________
      :phew: I have been working hard this am. I finally went to eat my breakfast and my oatmeal was cold :cry: But yea I need people to start showing up. SR is working cranking out these posts and ya’ll need to be here commenting :rules:

Nnamdi has nice eyes :thumbsup:

Caramel Rain says:

It’s not the fact taht she’s not married, its the fact that she/he lied about it. Nobody cares if she is or not, but she probably lied, if this is a lie, to protect her image.. IDK.. IDC

***************************************
      I’m all for folk having morals! But if we are to believe she’s having sex out of wedlock then lies about a marriage to protect an image of having a baby out of wedlock that sho ain’t moral either. folk need to just get them a few eggs in their basket that don’t mind grinding like you in middle school and go on bout they business. I ain’t saying that’s what I do but I’m just saying :yes: :no: :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Where is everybody? Is today a holiday
      ********
      :lol: Nope, but Im at the dentist office about to get zoom whitening done :grill: I think people are still dragging azz into work..

Good morning everyone! :waves:

Fated4Greatness
      Candi Apple
      LadieLeo
      Salliemae’s Boosh
      tallie
      free
      Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!
      Ms Peaches
      Chelle514
      MisTaken
      Caramel Rain

Have a productive and happy day today! :grill:

***************************************
      **************

:rofl: soooo truuuee
      :dead: @ grinding like you in middel school.. Where do you get this stuff from? :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*runs to Care* :happy: Did you see B&B yesterday? :shock: Chile I am here for Bill telling Brooke he had an epiphany and was going back to his family. I hope it is not because he wants to secretly hurt Katie and get the company back. He had wicked glint in his eye but baybee when he told Brooke that and she was like :crying1: but you told me that you loved me and I told you to go back to Katie. When he said I know but things have changed and she said get outta my face I was :hahaha: All those emotes!!! I actually want to watch it today. The other mess about Wyatt and Hope is so lame and farfetched I don’t care.

LadieLeo says:

@ grinding like you in middel school.. Where do you get this stuff from
      **********************
      I wasn’t hunching in middle school but baby I loved me a good grind….love one now too….wait what :kona:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Who cares!!!!! Good morning yall!!!!

lovezoe says:

Shole is a bunch of new “faces” in here. Whether she is married or not is mute. You wonder why she got married in Idaho. Haters

LadieLeo says:

AAAAWWWW Shucks I made Auntie’s roll call. I feel like a celebrity or something. HEY AUNTIE :waves: :danban:

Kweenie says:

Good Morning Miss Rose :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*runs to Care* Did you see B&B yesterday? Chile I am here for Bill telling Brooke he had an epiphany and was going back to his family. I hope it is not because he wants to secretly hurt Katie and get the company back. He had wicked glint in his eye but baybee when he told Brooke that and she was like but you told me that you loved me and I told you to go back to Katie. When he said I know but things have changed and she said get outta my face I was All those emotes!!! I actually want to watch it today. The other mess about Wyatt and Hope is so lame and farfetched I don’t care
      ********************************
      I ain’t seen BB in forever, last time it was on in the breakroom I thought man Brooke getting old and last time I say Taylor she looked good. Didn’t Brooke have a baby from Bridget’s husband? She done been with the Daddy, Eric both sons Ridge and Thorn plus the son in law? Man she making Rebie from Guiding Light look saintly!

LadieLeo says:

Kweenie, that’s a real cutie in your avi :)

Mississippi-based minister, inspired by the Obama White House’s anti-obesity efforts, is trying to purge his flock of fried chicken. “Fried chicken has mysterious powers,” Oak Hill Missionary Baptist Church pastor Michael Minor told WMC-TV. While he helps members his congregation go through the process of signing up for health care through the Affordable Care Act, Minor is banning the “mysterious” bird from all church events. “People are healthier, [they have] more energy. Their weight is down and once you get the weight down, you want to keep it down,” said Minor. According to BuzzFeed, Minor has also helped promote the first lady’s signature “Let’s Move” healthy eating initiative and his church has received a federal grant for his efforts to get Mississippians registered for Obamacare. The poor health of his parishioners was the main motivation for his stand against tasty but fattening food. “It was so bad, I was having a funeral every weekend,” he said.
      —————–
      :eek:

This plum fool.. Why not encourage different ways to eat chicken or food period?

Kweenie says:

aint she tho! my niece, thanx LL

Good Morning Sandramae :hi:
      :wave:
      caramel
      ladieleo
      kweenie :welcome:
      razzle dazzle
      misstaken
      lovezoe
      brown
      and all of the other stragglers…..

LadieLeo says:

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

*************************
      My childhood church use to fry every party of that barnyard pimp….get a fried chicken back for .75. My new church don’t fry nothing though.

Morning Milkie

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ladie believe it or not I used to like Brooke :ashamed: Taylor slept with all the same brothers and most recently the daddy and yet she was made to be a saint :stop: but this most recent thing with her sleeping with Katie’s husband and being engaged while he was still married made me sick. Bill told that tramp I have lost everything that is important to me and you have been miserable too I am going back to my wife. Brooke was like :crying1: with that one tear she always cry. I was weak. Now taking back my husband that slept with my husband is just nasty. Not sure I could do it. Even for revenge :lol:
      TEAM PETTY

Lawd do over, Morning Milky :hi:

tallie says:

Im not surprised! She seems so fake to me.

She does seem fake. And she is not a good actress.
      Her best role was on a dvd called “Lift” She was boostin in high end stores. Best acting I’ve seen from her. :yes:

MoniquetheGeek says:

If she says she’s married, let it be. This isn’t a scandal in Hollyweird. Angelina got a bus full of kids and is she really married to Brad? Halle just popped out #2 and neither of them were conceived during a marriage.

People have too much time looking for licenses and stuff…

Milky says:

Hi @aj :kiss: how r u today sir?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ion know who Katie or Bill is. I always liked Taylor though but you say she sleeping with Eric now? Remember when Eric was with crazy Shelia and she changed the DNA test? Am I aging myself? Hell I remember before BB came it use to be Capitol. I know I’m aging myself now.

Salliemae's Boosh says:

@ LadieLeo Yw!

Matchsticks says:

Well years ago Kerry was a rumored lezzie, so I’m not sure…but I will say it doesn’t even seem like she’s on the same page as this guy… :shrugs:

MorNing ALL! :wave:

:think: I would hope they didn’t fake a marriage, its so easy to find out.
      But maybe they did a commitment ceremony like Kimora\Aristide did, possible.
      Although just the other day I DID say something is off with these two, I cant put my finger on it :huh:

:bye: BBL

A.J. says:

Hi @aj :kiss: how r u today sir?
      Not one complaint and still rolling! Real good! How you doing lady?

Kweenie says:

Hi Milk :hi:

Ms Peaches says:

Morning Sannndraaa. @ A.J. – I like her in that move to.

lovezoe says:

Milky- :waves: Hey to all the regulars!

I do believe she is married. She is very private, so she would not have confirmed she was married if she wasn’t. What she eat don’t make me poop. I think some of the haters want to find dirt on her, she is rising to the top and people don’t like it. I would insert an ATL FOTB jab here, but no need for that.

FOLKS ARE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY WANT AND EAT WHAT THEY WANT REGARDLESS OF THE CHURCH BANNING FRIED CHICKEN. (SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS… I IS WORKING :lol: )

A CHURCH EVENT IS ONLY EVERY SO OFTEN. EVERY DAY LIFE IS EVERY DAY LIFE.

She was phucking his teammate.

Kweenie says:

i’m gonna have to check out “lift”. anyone know if it’s on netflix?
      please and thank u

@SANDRA
      I also heard that the Miami Dolphin dude and the other linemen was “friends” at first.

Really good friends…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My grandma had me watching B&B (all the CBS soaps) when she used to keep us. I been down with them 30 years strong :rofl: I was 10 watching crazy Sheila in action. Yes Taylor has slept with Ridge, Thorne, Rick (Brooke’s son) and now Eric. Now Stephanie just died :wails: and she immediately bedded Eric. And her and Step were supposed to be besties and she was like her daughter. Didn’t that make you his daughter? And you were married to his son… Well slept with both his sons :no: But yea Brooke is a whore. Katie is her baby sister and Bill is her husband. Katie has post partum and pushed them together and ran away. She came back and they all :winky: and then :hump: AFTER she came back.

Milky says:

Hi @aj how r u today sir?
      Not one complaint and still rolling! Real good! How you doing lady?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      no complaints my way either. Fine as wine!!!

Good Morning @man

A.J. says:

Morning Sannndraaa. @ A.J. – I like her in that move to.
      :thumbsup:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man. Not that I doubt you abut KW and the SanFran team but how do you know this for sure? Did you see her out with them? Cause you know men lie women lie :tea:

@MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says

Dang they doing all that in 30minutes. Yeah I use to watch em with my Gma too. I use to As the World Turns and Y&R.

Taken whaddup tho?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:@SANDRA

Really good friends…
      ~
      ~
      MAN
      :hide: the more and more stories,press conference,interviews that teammates are doing.
      Somethang in the wash aint Clean :tea:

maybe they wer :hunch:

I know know im BEING like SandraROSE

errybody is :gay:

:pigsfly:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Milky and AJ :waves:

lovezoe says:

MAN- Crazy how everyone defending Incognito because Martin “snitched” on him. It’s not like Incognito don’t have a history of crazy. Warren Sapp said dude called him the N-word. He ain’t met the right person yet.

So Kim K and Rob K looked like they could have been identical twins before Kim K had all that work done :rofl:

*kicks in blog door* Morning Roses :wave:

michelle fua says:

Hey Y’all :newbie: Maybe she’s pregnant :thinking:

Milky says:

:yawn: I need a nap already!

Milky says:

Hi @aj how r u today sir?
      Not one complaint and still rolling! Real good! How you doing lady?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      no complaints my way either. Fine as wine!!!
      ————————————
      All I read was “WINE” :rofl:

@MISTAKEN
      “@Man. Not that I doubt you abut KW and the SanFran team but how do you know this for sure? Did you see her out with them? Cause you know men lie women lie ”

If u dont doubt me then just go with what Im saying babe…

All I read was “WINE”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know wifey, how r u today? as I rub on ur booty…. We opening up the cabinet early today?

**************
      :yahoo: NOooo I havent seen it yet BUT this is the best new EVER!! I really really hope it not to get the company b/c that would be LOW. I think he still loves Katie and I :pray: that he leaves Brooke. FOR GOOD! No sympathy for Brooke. At tall. Thank good for his epiphany! LOL Does Donna annoy you? For some reason I just dont like ha. I think it’s b/c her face looks like plastic. I’m sick of Carter, Rick and nem.. :rollsyes:

lovezoe says:

Beyonce FaceTimed with a fan during her concert, watch Sandy say it was staged.

@LUVN
      “Man, I just don’t care™ says:@SANDRA

Really good friends…
      ~
      ~
      MAN
      the more and more stories,press conference,interviews that teammates are doing.
      Somethang in the wash aint Clean

maybe they wer ”

Yup. I think the black guy is gay and yt boy wanted to :sheep:

But black dude was like :nono:

And yt dude was :mad:

My two cents.

A.J. what’s hannenan :hugs:

Luv :My husband is like this on his phone :eek: looking at all the MIA team updates. The other day the IPad was going off so much I finally opened it and there were like 15 bleacher reports stories on Dolph within like 30 minutes My husband was like people hate MIA teams so bad. First The Canes dropping so far down after 1 loss and others lost 2-3 games now this. :facepalm:
      I let him have it. I didn’t want to say the Dolp did it to themselves. GOOD WIFE THIS TIME :grill:

lovezoe says:

Ricky WIlliams say he think Martin just wanted out so he did this. Why else would he save the messages and voicemails.

***********

Brooke was with Thorn too? :lol: ummm.. Yea, Book did have a baby with Bridget’s husband who was Nick at the time. Dont know what happened to baby Jack :lol: Lawd..

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :waves:

Anna says:

What’s wrong w/a fake “Brandy Marriage”? No Alimony, no true ties, and who cares. I :heart: Scandal.

:hi: Milky,
      Ladie Leo, girrrlll :ghost:

lovezoe says:

Either way, heads will roll. That dude from Philly got of with a slap, I’on know about this.

bgood says:

married or not Hollywood marriages never last. Good morning everyone’s

@MisTAKEN

I feel “the naysayers” I cant stand the DOLPHINS! I wish them skinned, filleted , and thrown back for the sharks to eat
      :tea:

Anna says:

***********

Brooke was with Thorn too? ummm.. Yea, Book did have a baby with Bridget’s husband who was Nick at the time. Dont know what happened to baby Jack Lawd..

~~~~~~~~
      Ask “KDub”, about baby Jack. You know SORA will bring him back to life.

Luvmybabygirl Samarra says:

good Morning Aunty Sandra and Roses. How is everybody? I am a huge scandal fan and I need ppl to back up off of Kerry. I want to do some wicked things to her mouth tho :tmi:

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: @ MisTaken decade recap in 9 lines..

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Yall Niggas *in my paula dean voice*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If u dont doubt me then just go with what Im saying babe…
      ____________________________
      All right I will trust you. Don’t you ever let me down :shank:

@Care: Yea Donna is wasted space to me. She looks like a plastic Barbie doll to me. An old raggedy one left for dead. She should have stood up to Brooke and let her know she was a prostitution whore instead of playing the middle. Then again she married Eric and I think messed with Thorne.

Buttercup says:

I heard that their relationship and marriage was all a sham. One blog was saying that Nnamdi had a girlfriend that he was linked to as early as 6 months ago. They (Anyone ever figure out who “they” are?) arranged their marriage and part of the arrangement was to have a child in order to capitalize on the publicity Kerry is currently getting.

But I ain’t one to gossip, so you ain’t here that from me :gossip:

Anna says:

***********

~~~~~~~~
      Ask “KDub”, about baby Jack. You know SORA will bring him back to life.

************

:ghost: I really hope they stop bringing Cassie back from dead on Y&R. I hope to God they dont bring Delia back as :ghost: either.. My heart cant take that…

:hi: buttercup

@MISS TAKEN

Your husband realizes that the ‘Canes got blew the phuck out tho huh?

And the Dolphins aint chit either! :shrugs:

The Heat will lose this year too.

Go on….
      :eek:
      :popcorn:

****************

LOL @ prostitution whore.. I read that in my Teresa Gudice voice :lol:
      I feel the sme way you do about Donna.. YUCK

S/N: Do you remember when Pam tried to poison her with those lemon bars when she was fooling around with Eric a while back… :hahaha:

Bigbadwolf says:

Gone are the days that you have to be married to have a baby. Why lie :shrug: Good morning :hi:

Buttercup says:

Ugh, *hear that from me.

CaliYoruba says:

:newbie:

gypsyeyes says:

Are we left in this post to DIE???

@Buttercup that is my Milky :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

I liked Kerry in Life is hard in cracktown she did a good job playing a transsexual

@Buttercup that is my Milky
      ********
      everybody is your something :tea:
      Morning :tea:

Ask “KDub”, about baby Jack. You know SORA will bring him back to life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told yall the WORSESTEST case of SORAS was Victoria Newman on Y & R.

One summer I was in middle school this bish was BORN. PROMISE YOU three summers later…she is hiding in the closet as Nina fugged her husband Ryan WATCHING… like this :eek: They SORAS’D the HAIL outta HER and Nicholas.

And back then her name was Vicky.

Diva, Im just messing wif you, calm down :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

Are we left in this post to DIE???

*****************************
      Child Boo…Aunty posted all that stuff last night and this morning and yall Roses wasn’t nowhere to be found so we my be in this bih 1000 deep today. She even asked where yall was.

@Buttercup that is my Milky
      ********
      everybody is your something :tea:
      Morning :tea:
      ————————–
      :wave: Caramel how you doing? Did you tell your hubby Diva said hello? :coffee:

Anna says:

***********

~~~~~~~~
      Ask “KDub”, about baby Jack. You know SORA will bring him back to life.

************

I really hope they stop bringing Cassie back from dead on Y&R. I hope to God they dont bring Delia back as either.. My heart cant take that…

~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t mind them bringing Cassie back, being they made Sharon “cray cray”. Bringing back John was/is fun to see, but they better never bring back Delia, that would be like bringing back Mrs. C.

LadieLeo says:

Told yall the WORSESTEST case of SORAS was Victoria Newman on Y & R.

One summer I was in middle school this bish was BORN. PROMISE YOU three summers later…she is hiding in the closet as Nina fugged her husband Ryan WATCHING… like this They SORAS’D the HAIL outta HER and Nicholas.

And back then her name was Vicky.

*****************************
      And Christine was still Crickett. But how everybody just forgot Michael Baldwin raped her? I mean she was even cool with him after he raped her. That was some mess!

Diva, Im just messing wif you, calm down :hug:
      ————————
      You can’t get my feathers ruffled gal…I ruffle feathers :rofl:

I was like bish aint you supposed to be FIVE? In preschool? Like where have you BEEN? I tune back in they got Vicky Newman working at Jabot (or Newman Enterprises…forget which one)…you got a HUSBAND…AND you in a LOVE triangle storyline? I am still mad at the Bell family (creators and writers) for that there ish. I mean a lil gentle SORAS’ING okay. I get that. But to go from BIRTH TO GROWN? :wtf:

I also fell out with GH and their SORAS’ING of Lulu. AMC for how they did Bianca AND they made her a dyke…and I promise I don’t know HOW ANY of the kids on Days of Our Lives got to be OLDER THAN ME. Same with OLTL and JESSICA. And we not gonna touch on how she got to be Natalie’s twin. Cause I SEEN the day she was BORN. One KID. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Luke raped Laura at the dayum Campus Disco (keyword… DISCO) and hail that is the GREATEST soap love story EVER TOLD.

iva says:

@Buttercup that is my Milky
      ********
      everybody is your something
      Morning
      ————————–
      Caramel how you doing? Did you tell your hubby Diva said hello?
      ***********
      You know, I was about to type some smart ass comment, then I just started laughing at you crazy ass :rofl:

@wifey come let me rub ur azz I mean shoulders :lick:

Just Looking says:

Good Morning :yawn: I’m sorry I’m late I over slept.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————–
      yes lawd….that storyline….then he met Holly……

********
      @ Anna. You like that line about Sharon bipolar self. One day, I want somebody to walk in while she talking to “herself” :rofl: The better not do that to Mrs. C. I would never watch again. I like John, it’s funny when he returns from the dead to mess with Jack.

Dirty30Heart says:

Morning n **** :coffee:

iva says:

@Buttercup that is my Milky
      ********
      everybody is your something
      Morning
      ————————–
      Caramel how you doing? Did you tell your hubby Diva said hello?
      ***********
      ———————
      :rofl: :rofl: don’t you come for me unless I send for you Caramel

@wifey come let me rub ur azz I mean shoulders :lick:
      ———————-
      Yo azz need to come over here and warm me UP…it’s cold

********
      Christine, go with Paul now :lol: Michael and Crickett are BFF.Remember when Phyillis tried to run them over with a car :rofl:

****************************
      I guess that’s why Whoopi says stuff ain’t rape rape, Lawd….you :spank: me too hard and I ain’t messing wit you no more, I mean well I probably would but I mean if you force me to, well nevermind I mean role play and such I mean well it ain’t Friday we can talk about that tomorrow :kona:

Just Looking says:

FUGG you for recapping the stories. :cuss:

:waves: Steals Sandra List

Fated4Greatness
      Candi Apple
      LadieLeo
      Salliemae’s Boosh
      tallie
      free
      Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!
      Ms Peaches
      Chelle514
      MisTaken
      Caramel Rain

Wait a minute….

“…loyal reader Nicole B.”

:think:

LadieLeo says:

Remember when Phyillis tried to run them over with a car

************************
      Phyllis and Sheila was crazier than Cooda Brown

Hey :waves: Just Looking

KayCeiSoul says:

I don’t care WHAT Kerry does or how she does it. As long as she has her ass back to my flat screen err’ Thursday night. #thatisall.

:waves: Good Morning Everyone above this post and especially UnShake for the roll call – I waa’nt ee’m HERE yet and got spoke to, now that is some love and respect! :hug:

Diva says:

@Just Hooking where the fugg my name at? :cuss: I know you stole that list but yo azz could have added Diva to it. *kicks you*

@LADIE LEO
      “I guess that’s why Whoopi says stuff ain’t rape rape, Lawd….you me too hard and I ain’t messing wit you no more, I mean well I probably would but I mean if you force me to, well nevermind I mean role play and such I mean well it ain’t Friday we can talk about that tomorrow ”

Which comedian says aint nothing wrong with a little rape? Or somethig like that… :shrugs:

Well, we all know “no” means “maybe.”

:hi: Just Looking

Buttercup says:

My apologies, Diva. Please accept my peace offering :koolaid3:

I Cant Believe It says:

MoniquetheGeek says:

People have too much time looking for licenses and stuff…

________________________________________________________________
      :preach:

Good Morning Roses!

Diva says:

@Buttercup you cool…yeen know…I’m accepting money though instead of dranks now :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Well, we all know “no” means “maybe.”

***************************
      On the show Ray Donovan, Jon Voits character tells Lieb Schriber back then everyone was getting molested……I :ghost:
      But no don’t mean maybe, folk need a safe word

yes lawd….that storyline….then he met Holly……

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Then Holly met Robert Scorpio. Who comes to find out had been married to Anna Devane. And they had Robin (who is the ONLY true to life age soap opera kid EVER). And her godfather was Sean Connelley.

Then Anna got with Duke Lavery.

Sean started messing with Monica Quatermaine.

Then Sean got with Tiffany and they left town.

Frisco and Felecia the Aztec Princess fall in there somewhere and him sanging to her at their wedding chile. They had their honeymoon in the penthouse and every night was a different theme. But I dont have THAT much time.

:thankyou:

Just Looking says:

Jacked from…..Apparently the whole secret wedding between 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and actress Kerry Washington wasn’t so secret, because allegedly according to our source, it never happened. Here’s what our source says, “I was paid by Kerry Washington and her camp to insert a marriage certificate in the Idaho court system. I did it for them, but she’s been tripping lately and it’s really pissing me off, so this is my pay back to the bitch! I did it, Nnamdi didn’t want to do it, but Kerry convinced him to go thru with it. See how Nnamdi hasn’t said anything or isn’t even wearing a wedding ring… well the dude is playing it safe. He was paid some money to agree to it, Nnamdi and Kerry are still dating, but they are not married. Kerry’s camp also asked me to purge Nnamdi’s ex-girlfriend’s profile online and delete any link that said her and Nnamdi ever dated. So i did. Anyway, Kerry Washington is a sick bitch who will do anything for fame. I inserted the marriage certificate for the Vanity Fair magazine.
      Iono really care either way, I just hope she feeds her fetus. Cause I know she a straight off of size -2 mannequin.
      She be killn them ensembles, Her wardrobe so tight heifers going to stores, talkn bout, they want the Oliva Pope this and that. :nun: :nun: :nun:

KyCakes says:

What’chu ninjas in here doing? *eats my spicy chick-fil-a biscuit*
      :hi:
      SallieMae
      Matchsticks
      Peaches
      Chelle
      Kenya :tea:

Milky says:

Damn u justhooking u missed me and my wifey :cuss:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Diva – Cuase u iz special!

:whip: No go sit down and put them damn headphones on the shelf.

KyCakes says:

folk need a safe word
      ————————————————————
      Mine is ‘peaches’ :tea:

Dirty30Heart says:

I SAID MORNING N SHYT!! :cuss:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

Man I just don’t care says:

____________________________________
      It sounds like something Cory Holcomb would say

KyCakes says:

Dirty :rofl: :hug:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Milk and Your Wife :hug:

copying never meant you got in A. SORRY :shrug:

:hi: KyCakes

Buttercup says:

============
      I seriously contemplated being Oliva Pope for Halloween, but I haven’t seen her rock a ‘fro or twist out yet.

Caramel Rain says:

:tea: Ima lift you up in prayer.

Dirty30Heart says:

Hey KyMegaCakes!! :hugs: I still got anger issues :kona:

:hi: KyCakes and Just Looking

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Then Anna got with Duke Lavery.
      __________________________

I loved me some Duke!!!!

Hey Ky :hi:

KyCakes says:

folk need a safe word
      ————————————————————
      Mine is ‘peaches’

*********************
      I ain’t got one, I just take it wait…what :kona:

Diva says:

yes lawd….that storyline….then he met Holly……

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then Anna got with Duke Lavery.

Sean started messing with Monica Quatermaine.

Then Sean got with Tiffany and they left town.

————————-
      guhl how you gone leave out Lady Helen Cassadine (Liz Taylor)? God I lived for that show in the 80’s.

@buttercup its okay to look though :boobs: :wink: #hatesmonogamy

Dirty30Heart :hi:

Dirty30Heart says:

I SAID MORNING N SHYT!!
      ******************************
      Morning :hi:

:hi: KyCakes and Dirty30

Buttercup says:

@buttercup its okay to look though :boobs: :wink:
      ==========
      Don’t tease me! I’m too greedy to look and not touch.

KyCakes says:

:whistles:
      ‘Cause we’re ordinary people; we don’t know which way to go;
      ’cause we’re ordinary people, sometimes we should take it slow….

I loved me some Duke!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      His FINE dahk haired self. Looked like a fine azz vampire. SHEW. :crying1: Sonny Corinthos aint got SHAT on Duke.

I been watching GH since I entered THIS WORLD. And I can go YEARS and not watch and turn the tv on…and pick it RIGHT back up. Same shat, same folks, same city (DA PORT), different day.

Dirty30Heart says:

Morning, LadieLeo,AJ,Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

Dirty30Heart says:

:hi: AJ

American Horror Story renewed; :woohoo:

LadieLeo says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*******************
      :no: but really :yes: just playing :no: she is though

American Horror Story renewed
      ***************************
      Hush up I ain’t seen it yet, it’s on my DVR

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

His FINE dahk haired self. Looked like a fine azz vampire. SHEW
      ___________________________________

And he had that accent!!! Sonny is my other boo

:hi: dirty

:wave: Dirty

@Dub you making me wanna go back and watch GH from the beginning

guhl how you gone leave out Lady Helen Cassadine (Liz Taylor)? God I lived for that show in the 80?s.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is how I STARTED watching it. My sister is 12 years older than me…that heffa was in charge of getting me off the school bus everyday. It used to be like HURRY UP…walk FASTER…GH bout to COME ON. I mean we used to be in a full on TROT back to the house. Used to come on at 4 p.m. here. Some kids watched cartoons afterschool. NOT ME. My azz was in them stories something TERRIBLE you hear me??? :rofl:

Dirty30Heart says:

Heeeey Milky :waves:

Wayment @buttercup r u male or female :waiting:

American Horror Story renewed
      ***************************
      Hush up I ain’t seen it yet, it’s on my DVR
      _________
      Get to it!

LadieLeo says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*******************
      :no: but really :yes: just playing :no: she is though
      ———————-
      When sense was being handed out….she was in the proactive line…getting crème for her pimple that she would never use :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*************

I’m not crazy. Im just gone with the wind fabulous :nun: :nun:

Git on Ladie Leo :chase:

Luvmybabygirl Samarra says:

LMAO @ MAN. I mean i just get lusty looking at her mouth that is all. lol

Wayment @buttercup r u male or female :waiting:
      ——————
      :smack: now Milky…the font is Buttercup…you been hanging wif Kenya ain’t you? :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I’m a laaaaaaady, Okaaaay?!

When sense was being handed out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :chase:

I’m a laaaaaaady, Okaaaay?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :love:

LadieLeo says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*******************
      but really just playing she is though
      ———————-
      *********************
      Nah, I think you need to invest in HD TV.. clearly, Kenya suffered from period acne. :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      —————————–
      Guhl that’s all I watched with my grandmother. We started with Y&R, AMC and GH. Then after that we watched the game show Tattletales with Bert Convy. You memba when Snapper and Greg was on Y&R and that hoe Nikki got with both brothers?

American Horror Story renewed
      ***************************
      Hush up I ain’t seen it yet, it’s on my DVR
      _________
      Get to it!

************************
      I’ll watch it tonight when I get home. Last night I was catching up on Judge Judy, Revolution and Survivor.

mstudammuch says:

:waves: GM Roses… Im new here… :yahoo: :bow:

I like Kerry so I hope sheen went out n pulled a “Brandy” on us… :mad:

OAN how do I change my profile pic?..

Dirty30Heart says:

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*************

I’m not crazy. Im just gone with the wind fabulous

Oh ok. :blink:

Git on Ladie Leo

**********************
      Nah you know we been cool, even after you said I was less of person cause I went to private school and come from a broken home. Member you said that :facepalm:

LadieLeo says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*******************
      but really just playing she is though
      ———————-
      *********************
      ———————–
      Then she have her period 365 days of the year with that bumpy azz face of hers :rofl:

:headphone:

They love the way I walk
      ‘Cause I walk with a vengeance
      And they listen to me when I talk
      ‘Cause I ain’t pretending
      It took a while, now I understand
      Just where I’m going
      I know the world and I know who I am
      ‘Bout time I show it

:whistle:

Buttercup says:

=============
      I guess I should count my blessings for that lone bump that comes once a month :hahaha:

Milky says:

@wifey u never know now and days , plus I did go in da likka cabinet this mornin :koolaid3:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Your husband realizes that the ‘Canes got blew the phuck out tho huh?
      Yea he knows they got beat to sleep :hahaha: He said when Duke got hurt he and his boy were like :cell: you ready to go because they were wearing their Canes gear and knew it was about to get ugly: The score and the taunts.

VDot says:

**********

:huh: Explain the extra greasiness then :waiting:

Git on Ladie Leo

**********************
      *********

Nawl n!gga. I aint say that. The conversation started about Pet Food stamps and I was defending the use and distribution of Pet FOod stamps. Sorry if that what you took away from that conversation. I would neva think or say that somebody was “less than” anything. I aint judge nor jury

————————
      That there explains it all….drunk azz :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

So much negativity.. “shake shake shake, shake the devils off” :whistle:

VDot says:

**********

:huh: Explain the extra greasiness then :waiting:
      —————————
      Did she see what I said about her being in the wrong line when sense was being given out? :tea: :deadhorse:

@buttercup :love:

**********************
      I wasn’t here that day so I’m not sure what was said. I was just going off recap then mix that in with petty and that’s the story I go with it…..

KyCakes says:

Dirty30Heart says:

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel (is you Cray like Kenya? Just asking)

*************

I’m not crazy. Im just gone with the wind fabulous

Oh ok. :blink:
      ———————————————————————
      We say potato, she says puhtato :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dubb: I hate that you reminded me about Victoria. They sent her off to boarding school and she came back with titties and a briefcase :no: The Bells are/were notorious for aging his folks. Like they don’t have enough characters and have to grow them up to date each other. Even if they are related

VDot says:

**********

Explain the extra greasiness then
      *********
      good moisturizer

VDot says:

@Diva- caramel :umbrella: may have been in the line behind Kenya. :lol:

I kid, I kid. Hey Caramel Boo :waves:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      YES. I remma when Nikki didnt have KIDS. When Ms. Chancellor died ealier this year I cried. Y & R the soap all my Bama peeps watched. So I would watch CBS soaps in the summertime. And NBC too. My paternal grandmother watched those. EVERYDAY. Her and her sisters. Drank SANKA all day and watch NBC soaps :dead:

VDot says:

And Man’s crush :coffee:

VDot says:

:newpost: on OTB’s sister wife

*this comment should have preceded my last one*

When Ms. Chancellor died ealier this year I cried
      Me earlier when Mrs. C died :crying1:

Diva says:

@Dub my Grandpa stayed on that SANKA all day too!

Had me dranking it. :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I didnt know WHERE she had gone :rofl: All I know is I turned on TV and that heffa had a husband (Ryan). And they kept saying “Vicky”..I was like but aint she a BABY? Maybe they talking about a different Vicky… :rofl:

hmpf. Good day,VDOT. I bid you good day :tea:

@Caramel you know we Roses :love: you to death

SandieAu05 says:

Now, folks oughta know the truth will come out. She better ask Brandy.

SandieAu05 says:

Now, folks oughta know the truth will come out. She better ask Brandy.

Kerry’s PR machine? I have yet to hear her confirm the marriage or the pregnancy.

This story didn’t come from the Smoking Gun. I looked. There is no mention of Kerry Washington on that site. Even Terez put a fake link that doesn’t lead to the Smoking Gun site. I’m cool with blogs being misled on occasion but straight up lying and making up stories gets on my last nerve. At least now I know not to believe anything that comes from Terez.

tallie says:

Good Morning Aunty and peeps! I’m trying to step up my commenting skills. :-)))

JJSPLAYHOUSE says: