Nicki Minaj Calls Herself the Undisputed King and Queen of NY

Nicki Minaj

Rapper Nicki Minaj put her foot in her mouth recently when she claimed to be the undisputed King AND Queen of New York.

Minaj, 30, made the statements when Charlamagne of Power 105’s Breakfast Club asked her why Kendrick Lamar left her off his list of top rappers in his verse on Big Sean’s track “Control”. Charlamagne also asked Nicki to comment on Lamar dubbing himself the King of NY.

“I’m the queen of New York. I’m the king of New York. Let me tell you why,” she told Charlamagne. “Platinum albums. Albums. Plural. Number one in five motherfucking countries, n-gga. ”

“Don’t play with me. You better respect my motherf—ing gangsta, bitch,” she continued. “When you got an album that goes number one in Japan, the UK, Australia, America and Canada at the same motherf—ing time, then you can speak my motherf—ing name.”

Minaj thought she was dissing the rap newcomer by insinuating that he was a queen (read: gay). But her words only angered Stans of King Jay and Queen Bey, who thought Minaj was minimizing their contributions to urban music.

Minaj quickly took to her Twitter account to calm the stormy waters by declaring she knows that Jay Z is the King of NY.

“Lol. I’m going to post the full interview,” she tweeted. “It was all in fun. For the record, Hov is the king of NY in my eyes.”

• Sean Combs Disses One Verse Wonder Kendrick Lamar
  • Music Festival Featuring Kendrick Lamar CANCELED Due to Low Ticket Sales
  • Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Tank, Celebrate Rosa Acosta’s Birthda
  • Usher’s Video Leading Lady Attempts Suicide

• Salliemae’s Boosh

___/ <—— Nicki's seat. :coffee:

Nicki with that damn Teresa Guidice part :no:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

I really wish this 30+ year old cartoon character will do like Snow White and take a never ending nap. :sigh:

• lovezoe

\_ \_ All that cursing is so unladylike

• Smonae

Nikki just talking ish like cash money do, remember when Baby sd Wayne made way more money than Jay :ha:

• GAGIRL87

*tisk tisk* ****iness & arrogance are huge pet peeves of mines.. B&itch humble yourself :rolleyes:

• Smonae

Sallie, San & Kam :waves:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Does she understand that Kendrick wasn’t talking about album sales?!!!! He was talikng about lyrically heffa!!! Some of these new “hip hop” artists dont get that! I like you Nicki, but sometime your lyrics are straight garbage!!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Sorry Nicki I did not like your last album, you tried to switch over too quick. You knew who your fan base was and we dont zone out to fireworks and ish

• Salliemae’s Boosh

:waves: smonae!

:facepalm: this bytch !!!! Sheesh I thought folks was over her

Nicki with that damn Teresa Guidice part
      __________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Man listen I’m tellin ya

:waves: Smonae

• VDot

Glad you cleared that up Nicki. :lol:

• Smonae

GA :hugs:

Sandy is there gonna be a RHOA post so we can discuss how Nene read Kenya last night :hahaha:

Smonae :kiss: my love :yahoo:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

boo booo :tea: straight like that!!

• Salliemae’s Boosh

:haha: @kahmiliion

:hi: GAGIrl

Smonae, that Bish read her so good. Made me like Nene all over again

• Salliemae’s Boosh

Oops not what i meant @kah meant :rofl:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Listening to Nicki rap is like reading a Dr. Seuss book. Poor unadulterated gibberish. :rolleyes:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Pure*

San :hug:

• Ty

GA hey hun missed u downstairs :hug:

@ San I left you a response downstairs :thumbsup:.

*scrolls up to read the phuckery…dis broad* :rolleyes:

• MsB2u

Nikki have a seat please

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

@ GAGirl

You look nice in the pic. *No homo*

• GAGIRL87

Ty I’ve never tried virgin hair before so I’m just trying to find some good quality hair that blends well with my real hair. I love leaving hair out when I get weaves an you made a point to get a lace closure so you won’t burn your hair out. What websites should I go under?

Jenie what’s your hair sytlist name? I’m going to use him..

• lovezoe

“Gone with the wind is last year.” When Nene snapped them fangas. :twirl: I had said the same thing before Nene about Ms. Dell being a queen

• jazi65

is she serious with those cartoon lyrics? the silicone must be seeping into her brain.

@TY :thumbsup:

kahmmillion :hi: :) Thanks :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Why these niggas act like being crowned the “King of New York” is the highest praise they can achieve?

That’s like the “Nobel Prize” of rap or something. :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie what’s your hair sytlist name? I’m going to use him..

BabyBoy :yes: he is great

• Ty

I’m the queen of New York. I’m the king of New York. Let me tell you why,” she told Charlamagne. “Platinum albums. Albums. Plural. Number one in five mother****ing countries, n-gga. ”

:huh: Is she really talking about her albums or her single Super Bass :shrug: Does she not realize no one was checking for either of her albums? Did Roman even go gold :shrug:

• GAGIRL87

This 100% natural african shea butter is everything (TAHA) :love: I’m hooked & addicted :nun:

• FuturedocDonte

Master splinter Finna dust her off :scared: . Kendrick don’t play

• GAGIRL87

Is she really talking about her albums or her single Super Bass
      ___________________________________________________________________

I swear these new age artist, don’t know a thing about humility at all :no: they worship themselves so much :no: never seen nothing like it

• Smonae

San yes, hilarious :hahaha:

And poor Porsha, she really was in love :no:

:warning: :offtopic:

I only have 3 more checks until Christmas :crying: :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Chile please. You got two albums and the 2nd one did way worse than the first. She’s a gimmick. Maybe she has bars but I wouldn’t know because I can’t take her seriously enough to even consider listening to her music.

• GAGIRL87

And poor Porsha, she really was in love
      ________________________________________________________________

Smonae

Porsha has a ugly cute face BUT bish body is amazing WERK Porsha :nun:

Has she even gotten a grammy yet :thinking:

• lovezoe

Porsha KNEW he was gay before marriage, no need to spill the beans now

Porsha has a ugly cute face BUT bish body is amazing WERK Porsha
      ————-
      Nail on head. She can find her a betta man :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I wouldn’t say that nig was gay, because that makes you look bad, but I’d clown that fool however I could after you twitter my divorce. Loser

• GAGIRL87

Nail on head. She can find her a betta man
      ___________________________________________________________

San I concur :yes: I think Kordell is gay tho :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

I only have 3 more checks until Christmas
      ——
      I read this like :thinking: she must get paid once a monf… Then I realize Christmas is next month :eek:

• Ty

@ GA u can buy a closure and hair from true glory . net its by Cumberland and they deliver

Virgin hair is more reliable and use Brazilian :yes:

My bad yall Im in and out

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@GA GIRL
      ” I think Kordell is gay thO

Kordell was outted by his teammated in the NINETIES and that nigga still denying it!
      :wtf:

• Afiya

She sounds like a silly azz gum chewing Valley Girl….so damn ANNOYING!!! :mad:

• Just Looking

Hey All :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

I only have 3 more checks until Christmas
      ——

Damn it’s next month…. :facepalm: I’m not ready!

• FuturedocDonte

I’m still tryna figure out what to do with the LUGZ boots my mama got me for last Christmas :smack:

:opens box like: :huh: –> :) –> :hug: thanks ma

Definitely don’t want to replay that again :no:

San I concur :yes: I think Kordell is gay tho :shrugs:
      ———
      I hate to say it, but I agree :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Nicki with that damn Teresa Guidice part :no:
      :rofl: *puts some Monistat on the part*
      @GAGIRL: Yes Porsha has a great body :yes: Fit but curvy :thumbsup:

• Ty

FuturedocDonte says:

Master splinter Finna dust her off :scared: . Kendrick don’t play
      I wish someone would Ether her azz STAT. Eve’s last album was nice but no promo :cry:

I think Kordell is one of the happy people too :gay: Do yall think Todd smashed Kandi’s girl :popcorn:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Zoe – That damn po po lil Porche. I feel sorry for her.

I think Porche was in Love with the Fairytale of the wedding NOT the marriage. Unfortunately they are not the same, and it takes a GROWN woman to realize that.

Marriage is not for the faint of heart. Wheather he was gay or not…She knew that he wanted her simple arse at home. Cooking, cleaning, warshing his doo doo stained draws. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

She is going to get you some British Knights this year :yes: The ones that light up

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Or some Pro Wings
      Future in his Pro Wings >> :kona:

• Just Looking

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________
      :ghost:

• Ty

San ah make ya dance says:

Smonae, that Bish read her so good. Made me like Nene all over again
      Why did she grab Nene’s ear when they were talking :shrug: and why is she still talking about Walter being her ex :rofl:

• lovezoe

JL- I agree she knew what he wanted. He may have felt the exposure was going to bring out dirt.

—–
      I don’t think Todd cheated. Kandi mama always butting in when Kandi get serious. Todd was cool til they got that house. Now she got stuff to say.

• Ty

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

or the clear bottom like the see through Jordans :crying:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

She is going to get you some British Knights this year The ones that light up
      _____________________________

British Knights British knights B-b-b-b- bk!!! Because the shoes aint nothing with out the BK button!!! :rofl:

• lovezoe

Nene read her filth! Loved the way Greg was walking backwards like Kenya leave it be.

———–
      Like Bish you STILL talking bout Walter, like that shyt wasn’t a lie. Get over it! And I was looking like :eek: When I saw her touch her ear :nono:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I have yet to hear Nicki rap on something and do the hand over the mough “yooo she kilt that!!” Cause Beez in the Trap was a classic :rolleyes: 2 Canes killed her on her own track

Things Nicki is the King of:
      Yeast infections
      Deformed Barbie body parts :buttshake:
      Cheap kool-aid hair wigs
      Newly acquired Madonna-eque accents :gossip:

___________________________________________________________________

:rofl: LUGZ boots usta be the shyt just like starter jacktes :yes:

———-
      Me neither and Her mama a mess and a half. I think she prolly felt some kind of way after Todd let it be known he didn’t want her living with them. She just seem evil sometimes. She need to let her daughter be and get some dyck herself

• lovezoe

Was Kenya wearing foundation that didn’t match or what?

• Just Looking

@Zoe —–
      ________
      It’s just their moment to turn it up! Kandi don’t really getting it poppn…

Mama Joyce, don’t want her daughter to TO marry no one. I don’t think Kandi would cut off. Is she afraid of that.

Also not sure if Kandi will have over the top wedding, she is VERY Frugal with her funds. :shrug:

:mad: <<<<<—- Kandi Turnt UP

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I wanna be down :wails: I fell asleep and didn’t watch. Can we talk about this tomorrow :hahaha:

GaGirl :rofl: Starter jackets done made a comeback

• FuturedocDonte

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

She is going to get you some British Knights this year The ones that light up
      or the clear bottom like the see through Jordans
      —-
      I hope all of y’all have a pair of jellies waiting for u under the tree :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:mad: <<<<<—- Kandi Turnt UP
      I hate you for this. She does have the side smile :ghost:

Then I realize Christmas is next month
      _____________________________________________________________

Future

I’m not ready this is the FIRST year in a LONG time that I’m not ready :facepalm:

My 7 yr old wants the following

Wii U $299
      Kindle Fire $140
      Disney Infinity set $175
      Other Wii U games $160
      other stupid shyt $$$$$

I’m looking at bout $800 for x mas :kona:

• Just Looking

Grabbing earlobe is suppose to sooth or make you calm down.

Kenya is a Black beauty stallion that needs a salt scrub on her face.

• Caramel Rain

San, get go to your BSS and get Urban Beauti Collection Human Hair. :rofl: you will love it :thumbsup:

:hi: TY

______________________________________________________________________

San :spank: :rofl:

• lovezoe

I thought Kandi went off cuz dude pushed her. That’s what it looked like.

Just Looking & Caramel :hug:

• Just Looking

re

My 7 yr old wants the following

Wii U $299
      Kindle Fire $140
      Disney Infinity set $175
      Other Wii U games $160
      other stupid shyt $$$$$
      —–
      You fixing to purchase all that for a 7 year old…. :nono: he would get Wii and some clothes. He not going to play with all that. For a 7 year old. :whip: :beat: Bend on so I can beat you….

Forreal :rofl: Y you looking like you suck lemons all the time. Be happy shyt

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I hope all of y’all have a pair of jellies waiting for u under the tree
      ________________________
      Jellies came back about 4 years ago for a slight sec :hahaha: But everybody ain’t hygienically able to wear them cause your feet can sweat. I saw somebody take them off and they had food residue in the gel bottom :crying1:
      But I did get Taken2 some jellies last summer. She tried to put them on this year and her toes was hanging off. I was like go put them back in the closet now :chase: Embarrassing me in front of company with your feet looking like Ciara’s on a typical Tuesday :no:

• FuturedocDonte

Then I realize Christmas is next month
      _____________________________________________________________

Future

I’m not ready this is the FIRST year in a LONG time that I’m not ready

My 7 yr old wants the following

Wii U $299
      Kindle Fire $140
      Disney Infinity set $175
      Other Wii U games $160
      other stupid shyt $$$$$

I’m looking at bout $800 for x mas
      —-
      This how u nip that…
      Excuse me… What u need two game systems fo :blink: pick one with 2 games
      What u need a kindle fo? :blink: that’s why they print books… Get ur library card and some act right

:yes:

• Ty

@ San did she think that was going to stop Nene from talking :shrug:

@ Taken I only liked the track both 16’s were garbage. I agree I’ve never heard anything “mind blowing” from Nikki. Even when she did the Cypher her first year out it was :yawn:

Urban Beauti Collection
      ___________________________________________________________

That shyt can hold a curl frfr I’ve never used it but some of my hair sytlist’s other clients have and when he’s done it looks pretty good :yes:

• Caramel Rain

:warning: I really dont appreciate this Kenya Slander. Isnt it somewhere in the rules that we cant talk bad about people :rules:

@MisTaken, I dont care if you call me Mo, I was just joking.

• Just Looking

:waves: @ GA

@Ms Taken – :nono: Tomorrow we going to be talking about Peter Gunz and his lispy wife/jump off….I priometh you.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

other stupid shyt $$$$$
      :stop: GAGirl you are continuing to spoil him. I said continue because I know you already do. I know the feeling :oops:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@Ty I think she lost herself. She forgot who the fck she was conversing with. She can’t be that slow :lol:

• Ty

LUGZ boots usta be the shyt just like starter jacktes
      _________
      They’re back :smack: Saw some in Footlocker Saturday and was pissed :rules: Do you know how many Starter jackets I’ve thrown away? They didn’t even change the style or the colors either, they’re throwbacks and $200

• Caramel Rain

San ah make ya dance says:

———-

***********

Ms. Joyce aint thanking bout no man.. But she needs one of her own tho

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• GAGIRL87

You fixing to purchase all that for a 7 year old…. he would get Wii and some clothes. He not going to play with all that. For a 7 year old. :beat: Bend on so I can beat you….
      ___________________________________________________________________

Just Looking :ashamed:

I already bought the Kindle Fire but his dad was looking like this when I told him all Jalen wanted :blink: he was like I’m giving you $300.00 for my half your on your own with the rest :crying: why he gotta act like dat :mad:

• Just Looking

@CR – I :love: Kenya, I guess all of her can’t be great. It’s like her one facial cheek can’t let her be great. :shrug:

• Caramel Rain

GAGIRL87 says:

Urban Beauti Collection
      ___________________________________________________________

*********

:yes: I be tryna tell em :lol:

:hi: GA Girl :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:crying1: But why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LeSigh. Well let me pretend like I saw it. Chile Nene WENT IN on Keya didn’t she? And Kandi mama needs to stop *pushes red Ronal McDonald hair out of face* She just is bitter and unhappy. She talks like she reads cereal boxes for instructions and still messes up…
      Kandy Mama> Pour 1/2 cup of milk in the bowl :haha: Oh now I poured too much the milk spilled out the bowl. KAANNDDDY COME FIX THIS

• Just Looking

@GA – Baby girl he don’t need all that at 7. What you gonna buy him when he get 16 a Porche?

My son now 16 is a only child and he did get his first gaming system about that age, got XBOX one game and two controller. I told him to pray, aunts, uncles, grans would help him on the rest. We need food, lights, car payments, braces, emergency money.

Don’t start out like that…..

• cocoa49

I never liked her. Can’t wait until she is gone out of the limelight