Beyonce Drops New Album With No Marketing Budget

Beyonce new album

Without a marketing budget for her new album, Beyonce dropped her new CD old skool style — from the virtual trunk of her car on iTunes.com.

The new self-titled album contains 14 songs and 17 vanity videos. There were rumors that Beyonce ran through her recording budget by recording hundreds of incomplete songs before going out on tour. Her actions angered executives at Columbia Records who felt that Beyonce was not focused enough on delivering a new album. So execs refused to give Beyonce a marketing budget which would have run into millions of dollars.

Columbia Records denied the rumors.

Surprise! Christmas arrived several weeks early for Beyonce fans at midnight on Friday, Dec. 13.
The powerhouse singer, 32, dropped her new self-titled album, Beyonce, without any warning or indication that the record was even in the works leading up to the iTunes takeover.

“I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it,” Beyonce shared in a press release distributed shortly after her new album dropped Friday. “I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans.” Source

I will post my review when I find the full album online later today.

127 Responses to “Beyonce Drops New Album With No Marketing Budget”

Fated4Greatness says:

:buttshake: in my cube semi twerking to Drunk in Love

lovezoe says:

Chan you were pretty darn close!! :rofl:

:dead:
    “from the trunk of her car”

:casket:

DownBottom says:

:shakebutt: I am liking what I’m hearing so far. i think this theme is more like “Bey” w/o any managing, imaging, you know…the take the Bey as her real self or leave it..I like so far! :whistle:

lovezoe says:

will post my review when I find the full album online later today
    ———
    :stop: you know you done bought that already.

:rofl: at the “out the trunk of her car.”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I will post my review when I find the full album online later today
    ________________________
    You waiting on the boot leg? Cause it’s on ITunes. Send me the free link when you get it to takencell@ :yahoo:

The Master Beta :D says:

OK I’ll check it out when I find the time :tea:

VDot says:

Queen Bey!!! Slaying hoes in the 2013! :bow: :kneel:

:hahaha: :rofl: :heart:

_______

Please, marketing budgets come directly from the artists profits. Beyonce saved herself millions cause it’s goin sell no matter what.

Her fans more loyal than the “Branch Davidians.”
    :yes:

I will post my review when I find the full album online later today.

This part tho. :hahaha: .

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You waiting on the boot leg? Cause it’s on ITunes.

Do you honestly think I would pay for a Beyonce album? :hahaha:

Smonae says:

HI Haters :waves:

:kneel:

DownBottom says:

:hi: @OTBizzle, Hey do you like it? :whistle:

Carrington says:

Don’t waste your time, Sandra. Objective ears hear it and it’s trash. Stan’s think it’s audio Picasso.

If Ciara released those same horrible assed tracks, Bey Stan’s would be saying, “WTF?”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Her fans more loyal than the “Branch Davidians.”

Whose side are on, Man? :blink:

Smonae says:

Sandra u downloaded that album at midnight :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do you honestly think I would pay for a Beyonce album
    ________________________________
    No that’s why I said hook a sister up. We fam :hugs: :lol:

*knocks down Smonae sign* I ain’t gotta be a hater cause I didn’t bust a nut when Bey’s album came out. I said I like XO, Drunk in Love, Jealous and Flawless. What more do you people want
    *rips off shirt like Hulk* :angry: :hahaha:

Milky says:

:kiss: @luvn me and the boys r good. My12 yr old tryin to make be charged with murder. Puberty sucks monkeyballs! :cuss:

DownBottom says:

:lmbo: @Branch Davidians …ya’ll are cutting up taday!! #real tears

Smonae says:

Beyonce has Columbia making statements for her, you think they wont market thier biggest artist :shocked: even u dont believe this

always wanted a dvd collection of Beyonce’s videos. would be great to work out to.

or it could be a drinking game….take a shot for everytime her nostrils flare.

either or :tea:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

This album is errrythang! She killed it once again! Drunk in Love :love:

lovezoe says:

Do you honestly think I would pay for a Beyonce album?
    ———-
    :ido:

MsOnederful says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    You waiting on the boot leg? Cause it’s on ITunes.
    Do you honestly think I would pay for a Beyonce album?

You paid for tickets to her concert when she was in Atlanta :coffee:

I could be wrong though… Morning Auntie and roses ;) !!!!!

14 brand new tracks! *stomps feet*

:eek: *drops mic* :wave:

AttorneyMom says:

**crickets**

Columbia Records denied the rumors.
    :chase: Didjew call them with this mess yo? :rofl:
    ==============
    ANd agane… ALL EYE know if THIS is what I would’ve bought for somebody :brokenheart:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

14 songs and 17 vanity videos
    ____________________________

That she did while on tour…werk!

proudgh says:

Ugh! I am disappointed Chimamanda Adichie signed off to be featured on this album. I am ok with using parts of her speech on feminism, but calling it Beyonce featuring Chimamanda Adichie makes it sound like a collaboration. Last I checked, Beyonce thought feminism was extreme.

Not the Branch Davidian compound :ghost:

Anna says:

I like that pic of Bey.

*stomps feet*

:eek: *drops mic* :wave:
    —————
    :hahaha: Gon’ head Bey :yes:

DTTS :popcorn: <—legit BEST I EVER HAD! :crying1: :hug: :thankyou: !!!

I gotta say this is true. And people need to let Ciara be great :crying1:

:eek: I think Bey make the Haters inside come out :rofl:

VDot says:

:headphone: <– Auntie listenibg to the new Bey

:pc: <– auntie watching the video :ashamed:

Hey do you like it?
    _________

Hey DB. :hug: I’m still going thru it, but I’m biased anyway no? :lol: No, I’m not..foremost, I absolutely love the “Visual” movement. :yes:

ima pour out a lil Liquor for Ya MILKY :hug:

Sandra OF COurse you would pay for a BEY album, woman who U fooling??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————–
    This right here though. Oh Good Morning Yall!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So we are supposed to be doing something at 10:30 here…. It’s 10:33…. we all waiting…

Auntie are you going to act out the video with Jay and Bey called Parition? Except you wear the suit and then Ellen on her dress? :waiting:

Last I checked, Beyonce thought feminism was extreme.
    ________

Check again :yes:

DownBottom says:

@OtBizzle, I like “pretty hurts” and “blow” so far…I’m still going through it. :hug:

:tmi: :nana:
    I called them and told them to shake down your cube, ain’t no mtg! :ha:

Check again
    *Nene voice* BLOOP!!! :lol:

Hey Down! :waves:

Herrrrooo RuvRife (I did this in my scooby voice :) )

Bey looks Nice up there.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I called them and told them to shake down your cube, ain’t no mtg!
    :chase: But it’s 10:37 tho…
    This is a big FAIL :rules: They need to get this together. Got us all sitting here with our la chaquets on waiting

smurfette
    I read that in Scooby’s VOICE! :lol:

whats up, how’s the crook?

how’s the crook?
    Who Who :owl:

my GAWD! I just read SasQuatch is dating MATT Kemp :eek: damn he is FIONE!

llos chaqetas… :oops:

DTTS
    the CROOK IN yo Neck!!

Oh, never mind 55, I googled :ashamed: You’on know me :eek: :rofl:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SANDRA DID YOU REALLY FORGET ABOUT PEPSI.

DB that gravi of Young Nori is divine. :lol:

*los*
    :angry: I can’t get right. I’m mad. It’s 10:40. Don’t they know I leave in like 30 minutes…

SasQuatch is dating MATT Kemp

FOH, I need receipts
    =======
    OH, the crook is still there :eek: <–me turned to the side. Shame.

SANDRA DID YOU REALLY FORGET ABOUT PEPSI
    She does not need to because you keep her up to date on all Beyoncé facts. You got it! :cheers:

SR selected this pic…. :lol:

:mad: This was my gravi switch so I had to find another.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SANDRA DID YOU REALLY FORGET ABOUT PEPSI.
    :facepalm: LMAO
    You serious too huh :lol:

…… this was very well executed, she is an attention whore. Someone forward me the album when you find a good download link.. I don’t spend my hard on coins on this

:think:

Yalll think Beyonce gets phucked doggy style or she a rider?

I tend to think she rides but I think with Jay Z’s general ugliness she rather him hit from the back. I need a ladies perspective…

proudgh says:

@OutsidetheBox quoting from Vogue March 2013 on feminism ““That word can be very extreme,”.

I don’t care for Beyonce. I am more concerned about seeing my literary idol featured on this album. It is almost contradictory to her rhetoric.

my GAWD! I just read SasQuatch is dating MATT Kemp :eek: damn he is FIONE!
    _____

Khloe? :blink: :blink: :kona:

LMAO
    You serious too huh :lol:
    She stay serious
    :hi: No shade :cloud:

Driver, roll up the partition please,
    I don’t want you to see ‘Yonce on her knees
    It took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
    We ain’t even gonna make it to this club
    Mascara running, red lipstick smudged,
    Oh he’s so horney yeah he wants to f*ck
    He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
    and Monica Lewinski’d all on my gown
    ~~~~~~~
    WELL! I declare!

Milky says:

@dtts come me sum of dat shuga :kiss:

gypsyeyes says:

GOT TO WORK AFTER TAKING MY DRUG TEST FOR THE OTHER JOB AND GOT TO WORK TO A GIFT CARD, EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS AND A REALLY NICE CARD…BOOYAH!!!! NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE APPRECIATED. REMEMBER I HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE SINCE OCT. #SHEWON

Yalll think Beyonce gets phucked doggy style or she a rider?

Well off the rip, you get used to the ugly (look at all the hope I give.. :nun: ) and second, Beyonce is a Virgo. :eek:

@MAN
    I think she Fcuks JAY all kinds of Ways. :yes:
    On her side one leg up

On the side of the bed both leGs in the Air

In the kitchen on the cointer doggy style

:tea:

lol yall mad?

Beyoncé: “Did you want to see me broken? Bowed head and lowered eyes? Shoulders falling down like teardrops, Weakened by my soulful cries?”

-Still I Rise

*counter

proudgh says:

************************

Must be hard when your idol loves the woman you don’t care for….or nah

YES B, Khloe :eek:

:eyeroll: Pick and choose what you like eh? You left off the rest. Take care with your fave. And I will with mine.

Stop stating for fact that you know her views if you gone chop and screw like you from Houston too. :stop:

QueenSJ says:

I went to the show she had in a Houston. Her music has always been cool to me, but performance is her strong suit. She was dope.

I don’t know about this album yet. I’ll wait for the full songs to be posted. I like to get really goods listens of the music before I watch the video.

Man, ugly don’t matter (sometimes) :nono:
    Ugly is objective. Jay ain’t never ugly IMB :no: :tea:
    =========
    No shade :cloud: <—:rofl: her saying not, but with it :lol:
    =======
    Milky :kiss: Cherry Chapstick in full effect! :yahoo:

MrsL says:

I was waiting for a post about this. :hahaha:

One of my instagram friends has been posting snippets of each video and though Bey sometimes gets on my nerves because she’s a bit overexposed, I must say that I am really liking the songs. Reminds me of some back in the day Beyonce which I loved.

So, pretty much I’ll be buying the album on iTunes….I don’t do this often. (Don’t get me started on how much I wanted to chunk my computer across the room for wasting funds on Drake’s album. :tea: )

Anna says:

gypsyeyes says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Enjoy. Is the other job going to be a second job? It’s hard to leave a job if the ppl treat you well. Money isn’t everything.

Play with it LuVie. :phew:

JMO says:

People who dislike Beyoncé go just as hard as her fans lol #yewcare

ima pour out a lil Liquor for Ya MILKY
    _________

Wait LuVie what happ’d with @Milky? :huh:

if you gone chop and screw like you from Houston too. :stop:

*snickers*

OutsidetheBox says:Play with it LuVie. :phew:
    ~~~~~~
    :yes: lol

JMO says:

I saw snippets on that used condom’s site (NB) and it sounds good to me :shrug:

I’m a fan but I didn’t like the last album (didn’t buy it) but I might purchase this one :think:

ima pour out a lil Liquor for Ya MILKY
    _________

Wait LuVie what happ’d with @Milky? :huh:
    =====
    Maybe she meant ‘pour a drink for’ :thinking:

:waiting:

B
    she bout to catch a charge (187) her twelve Yr old.

LuvLife done killed Milky off :woohoo:
    And Milky’s ghost is posting :scared:

Must be hard when your idol loves the woman you don’t care for….or nah
    ________

:shrug: So crazy. And its speaking against sexist beings. Something her and Bey def agree on. Wild.

Milky says:

Off topic: these ninjas stealing donated cars from the charities! This shait burns me up! :cuss:

(Don’t get me started on how much I wanted to chunk my computer across the room for wasting funds on Drake’s album.)

You dont like it? :thinking: I have a bootleg and I have skipped thru it as well. Thought it was me.

im just saying, beyonce stans have serious mental instability issues.they praise her as she was a weave wearing gawd . she can and will not do no wrong,……

they excuse the fact she refuses to comb her daughters hair, yet if it were keyshia cole or keri hilson they would have drug them both all up and down twitter

:rofl: LMAOOOOOOO smurfette! ur nuts :newpost:

WHOA! I just seen some sessi Bey pics :yes:

People who dislike Beyoncé go just as hard as her fans lol #yewcare

:lol: I mean..we know how hard we go, but they dont. So we ahead cause the first step is to get out of denial. #winning… like Bey in my gravi. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

@Anna- I’m a temp here and they never offered me a position until last week and the vp of finanace put off our meeting. No money isn’t everything but I’m 30 miles from home as opposed to the new job being 6 miles.

DONT DO IT MILKY :warning: Reconsider :no: Just woosah over and over till you pass out. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Milky says:

someone robbed a woman and her disable daughter. Took all the girls meds, all the christmas gifts and kicked her in the rib cage. people are cruel as hell!

Milky says:

Luvie is pouring me dranks beforei catcha case. Anybody want a 12 yr old. This ninja not gettin nuffin for xmas!

TheRealAshland says:

***************************

well this laced in assumptions! Soooooo I’m or someone else is mentally ill for being a fan of a musical artist. Something that has occurred since……ELVIS. oh okay. Yep that makes sense

proudgh says:

__________________________________________

i would like you to look up a term called “false dichotomy”. everything is not black and white. at its inception feminism didnt even include women of color, it was because white women were mad that black men could vote and they couldnt.

i could go on but ion feel like being a rowed scholarship today :tea:

I seen you said something about nobody font to you till after peak hours :thinking: Read this chit here for clues. #helpful

Dont nobody give a fukk about Beyonce and her baby hair. Period. :shrug:

TheRealAshland says:

:facepalm:

what is this…..i dont even….

No @man come upstairs. Your sister in law. :yes: :newpost:

:wtf: :shank:

@attorneymom waving hello!

I am saying the stans, the ones on twitter that attack people who have different opinions on music. the ones that were comparing beyonce to the virgin mary when blue ivy was born,.. those are the ones

QueenSJ says:

People who dislike Beyoncé go just as hard as her fans lol #yewcare
    _________
    ________________________
    Lol. Y’all really think so? I mean the same could probably be said for a lot of artists. Y’all know y’all be talking bad about other artists, especially on how they don’t compare to y’all fav. You ain’t gotta lie Craig Lol

MrsL says:

___________________________________________________

No and I was a huge Drake fan. I was cleaning up one day and listened to the whole album…had me practically dozing on my feet. A lot of the songs sound the same and seemed like he was saying the same thing over and over again. :shrug:

proudgh says:

I now understand why people call some of Beyonce’s fans rabid. It’s actually admirable and amusing to watch people get in verbal disputes because of this artiste.

They say variety is the spice of life, so let’s respect that not everyone (I am a foreigner) knows about Beyonce’s music or cares enough about it. I am sure if I started blindly defending Fela Kuti here not everyone would agree.

Smonae says:

This blogger is ATL based so we all know her and so does 1/2 the world
    :shrugs:

BadNewzBiddy says:

I love it. Its different. Quite ratchet (which is all the rave these days)
    And it seems rather organic coming from Beyonce. She shows you more of her inner hoodrat….to be more “relatable” I assume. Either way, I’m twerking (in my mind) to this album.

jamil2008 says:

Whoever is comparing Ciara to Bey is deaf and blind. Bey can actually sing, she’s a true performer. Yes, if you gave the same melodies, tracks, and lyrics to Ci-Ci she would surely phuck it all the way up. Ci-Ci’s shaped like a boy with those broad shoulders and chiseled facial features(a pretty boy tho…lol) and even when she tries to soften it up with seductive dancing she fails. In addition to that the girl cant sing–even with ear-numbing autotunes helping her. Foh! I just heard Beys whole album and I must say its pretty damn good–a lot of variety. I felt like with the last album she was trying to be too mainstream with her sound. The execs over at Columbia clearly had nothing to do with this one coming out.

cocoa49 says:

Of course Columbia will deny lies. Only evil minded people with hate in their hearts would make up lies.

MsB2u says:

Do you honestly think I would pay for a Beyonce album?

by Sandra Rose on Dec 13, 2013 at 10:21 am
    ——————
    Yes ma’am you bought tickets to her concert :rolleyes: