Celebrity Style: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kevin Hart, Matt Kemp, Naya Rivera

Beyonce Visual Album

You can always tell when an entertainer has run out of ideas to keep her sinking career afloat. She resorts to cheapening herself with public displays of partial nudity such as the appearance made by Beyonce Knowles-Carter at her album release party at the SVA Theater in NYC on Sunday. Jaws dropped at the sight of Beyonce wearing a skintight, see through Tom Ford minidress that left very little to the imagination. Rumor has it that the dress was originally designed for bad girl Miley Cyrus to wear during the recent 2013 AMAs. But her handlers reportedly nixed the dress because they deemed it too risqué for the 21-year-old. How sad for Bey if that’s true.
Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News

Jay-Z-BBC-Bee-Line-Lombardi-Jacket-Houston-UpscaleHype-5

Beyonce’s aging rap tycoon husband, Jay Zzzzz hosted a party at the Gatsby nightclub during the Houston stop of his Magna Carta Tour. The father of 2 wore a Spring/Summer 2013 Billionaire Boys Club Bee Line “Lombardi” jacket ($325).
Photo: Upscale Hype

Kevin-Hart-wears-Moncler-Puffer-Vest-Ferragamo-Belt-and-Balenciaga-Arena-Sneakers

Comedian Kevin Hart posted this Instagram photo of himself wearing a burgundy Moncler puffer vest ($550), v-neck sweater, Ferragamo adjustable belt ($420), denim jeans, and Balenciaga Arena sneakers ($575).
Photo: Instagram.com

Matt-Kemp-wears-Sandro-Saint-Laurent-Varsity-Jacket-and-Balenciaga-Sneakers-on-ESPN-SportsCenter

LA Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp stopped by ESPN studios wearing a Sandro Drums varsity bomber jacket ($670) and white Balenciaga pleated high-top sneakers ($615).
Photo: Upscale Hype

Naya Rivera exits Barneys New York in Beverly Hills

Rapper Big Sean’s girlfriend Naya Rivera exited Barneys New York in Beverly Hills on Sunday. It’s no coincidence that so many celebrities are shopping at Barneys these days. I hear Barneys is comping celebrity purchases in a bid to improve the brand’s damaged image after lawsuits were filed by black consumers alleging racial profiling at the New York flagship store.
Photo: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News

146 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kevin Hart, Matt Kemp, Naya Rivera”

Flawless says:

I love this look! Hott

anw_rootbeer says:

Bey looks amazing!!! I’m a stan, and apparently the only member awake this early :-) GOOD MORNING AUNTIE

Hershey says:

I love Bey’s dress and boots :love: me some her!

Chile that dress is bananas on her :trophy: :nun: now babbbbbby ….. she is wearing theeeee shyt out of that dress :nun: :bow:

:thinking: Jenie you must work at my house, cause I swear gotta Bish here like that and I’m siting in the cut waiting for the chips to fall :yes:

missmiami says:

i hate the album. mad i purchased it. havent watched the videos but sure thats more interesting than the actual music. enjoyed her last album more

Bey was stuntin on IG this weekend :hahaha: Gon’ Bey, she looks good.

What’s up with her makeup though :blink: Matt Kemp looks kinda queenish :thinking:

lovezoe says:

:waves: Did you see Mariah walking her mutt in nothing but a bikini in ASPEN. Now that’s a sign of desperation. Love you Mimi.

————
    For some reason I don’t like this Bish. Could be I’m hating because the down chick got cast out, or the fact this Bish had the nerve to put out that song and include names like she bout that life :rolleyes:

VDot says:

Dare I say they all look good *hasp*

Even old girl in the crop top, sandals and trench..

Well Jay looks slightly off. :thinking: but they may have just caight him in an awkward posing stance :huh:

iAmChan says:

Bey feeling herself right now…..and I am here for it.

———–
    Sorry :shrugs: The right one wore it :biggrin: Miley can’t handle that dress :nono:

Afiya says:

Jay & Matt look stupid, why Jay always got that top button buttoned like he a LA Mexican lord :no: not sexy at all.

B looks cute but she aging about the face.

Crop top & sandles & a cashmere coat Kim? :smh:

:hi: Good Morning Roses :wave:

lovezoe says:

—–
    Doubt it

69 says:

Auntie

Just admit it. Bey killin your favorite artist. Even if she is a robot with no brain. :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Oh its bout to hit the fan I believe because hunty :nono: way to many attorneys complaining….. and they azzes hate logging in there own cases ….. and I get tied down a lot with budget and travel technical things…. but when the attorneys come to me…. I help :yes: but sometimes I’m over whelmed….. and all you here is the bytch in the back ground yapping on the phone :rolleyes: getting out of control

69 says:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    ____
    Hell, given the option she wouldn’t even wear it. I swear Miley is a feral human. Bish just gone slap damn wild. :kona:

jazi65 says:

Morning all :hi:

The outfit is cute but there’s something off about her face :thinking: bad make-up? botched botox? aging?

I said My house :hahaha: I meant job girl and yes She gon’ get it. I’m a firm believer in the truth comes to light and bite that a$$ good :yes: Plz don’t let her be in of us :gossip:

Matchsticks says:

The father of 2 (<–this tho) wore a Spring/Summer 2013 Billionaire Boys Club Bee Line “Lombardi” jacket ($325).

_____

CaliYoruba says:

I’m not a Bey fan but that dress is KILLER on her..Get it girl. I’d wear it.

A.J. says:

I walk in and Mindy looks at my friend (let call him Peter) and ducks under the bar like the nigga stole something from her.

*******************************

:thinking:

So Mindy ducked or Peter ducked? If Mindy ducked then that ain’t about no dranks – that sound like it’s about some azz.

If Peter ducked well…that sounds like it’s about some azz too, or some money owed, but not for dranks. Sound like if he ducked he might owe Mindy for soum’else. :rofl:
    Mindy ducked. It definetely aint about azz. When the manager asked me how was everything I shole told him what happened. Ion like **** like that at all. Drinks aint cheap in that hoe for folks to be ducking!!

________________________________
    Nope :nono: I’m on Tom Ford FB and this look came straight off the runway :shrugs: shoes and all :tea: nice try though

Yall know Bey aint no spring chicken. Yall know that face get to looking some kind of why once age let you know its real in the field. Now add a stressful lifestyle to it :yes:

___________________________

yup. but this aint it, boo :tea:

right click & save. King Bey is slaying in this pic. thanks SR :thumbsup:

Ni ni says:

Morning Yawl, in my Paula Deans voice. I just heard a song called white trash christmas :blink: Anywhoo, Beyonces been half naked her entire career :shrugs: so thats nothing new. A guy I work with said he notices that she alwsys performs in reavealing clothes and that lets him know that theres really nothing there. She uses her looks because the talent is lacking.

iAmChan says:

What y’all doing for the holidays?

MamaN'Dem says:

Why does Yonce have a medicated dazed look in the 1st pic?

KayCeiSoul says:

Isn’t Big Sean engaged to that girl? Whatevs. He’s not on my list of liekd rappers anymore – he just comes across as lame now. I expected better from him.

Kevin Hart is funny (at times), but I don’t think I like his arrogance.
    And he is being flooded to the masses – a sure sign of quick burnout. Save your coins Kev, save your coins.

Afiya says: “B looks cute but she aging about the face.”

^^^^ THIS! I thought I was the only one that peeped it. She sure is.

San ah make ya dance says:

I think it the make up :thinking: she looks nice without it …… :huh:

I think it the make up :thinking: she looks nice without it …… :huh:
    ———–
    She looks way better without it

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

MamaN’Dem says:

Why does Yonce have a medicated dazed look in the 1st pic?

———–

Cuz she’s drunk in love, duhhhhhh.

nybrn2 says:

Bey is wearing that dress!! She looks fierce!! #werkbey

Matchsticks says:

Oh and Beyonce looks amazing! :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Beyonce :claps: You did that. She said Kim you see this :buttshake: This is what it looks like when you got it :rofl: Kim is somewhere :crying1: I AM SEW MAD RIGHT NOW! Kanye :cuss: I thought you said I would be more famous than her!
    Oh and I side note I googled that Drunk In Love Video and it was nice. By nice I mean I am going to be doing them moves in somebody’s club if I ever go to one again. Me on the dance floor :snakingandhumpping: :bounce:

lovezoe says:

__________________________________

well you know likka keeps you warm :koolaid3:

nybrn2 says:

Drunk in love is my jam!!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit :yawn: :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

iAmChan says:

What y’all doing for the holidays?

*********************************

Cookin’ and drankin’. I’m not even eatin’. I swear fo’ neckbones I ain’t.
    Cookin’ and drankin’. I deserve it…been a rough year. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

I guess today would be a good day to start Christmas shopping :shrug:

MamaN'Dem says:

iAmChan says:

Cuz she’s drunk in love, duhhhhhh.
    _____________________________

Crazy in love, drunk in love………….. she may need professional help.:rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think it the make up :thinking: she looks nice without it …… :huh:
    Agreed

San ah make ya dance says:

________________________

maybe because her man has a song called ASS, is known for liking ASS yet is abrubtly engaged to her :huh: the whole shyt is fake and nobody likes a fake bitch :nono:

plus her nose is annoying. that shyt fake too :tea:

her face makes me feel punchy.

KayCeiSoul says:

Cookin’ and drankin’. I’m not even eatin’. I swear fo’ neckbones I ain’t.
    Cookin’ and drankin’. I deserve it…been a rough year. :coffee:

Turn up @ KayCei

Morning @ 2 Cribs!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Secret Agent Chan :hi:

69 says:

:rofl: :hahaha: wooooo chile

Afiya says:

I think B is doing the most cause she trying to keep her husband from straying, I don’t think it’s working though :shrug: She making bank but deep down, something ain’t right. I often wonder why she doing all this, why can’t she play her position as a wife and mother and stop competing with her husband, cause that’s the only one she competing with. I think he wants her to sit her azz down too. jmo

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty no post on your fav getting engaged? :tea: & I totally expect credit for the post too :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I guess I’m not fashionable enough.. I don’t see exactly what these people are paying money like that.. Kevin looks like he got those shoes from aldo… I got some that looks like that for 65.00 .. guess you paying for the name… bey got on that expensive dress but that hair is a mess

iAmChan says:

Bey feeling herself right now…..and I am here for it.

:nun: i want to feel on herself too :yes:

plus her nose is annoying. that shyt fake too :tea:

her face makes me feel punchy.
    ————-
    :cheers:

KayCeiSoul says:

I feel you rwilliams4782! Because Matt Kemp looks like somebody put him in the washing machine, then the dryer, and then tried to dry clean him – with that whole smedium outfit on. That’s a mess.

Um Bey is an entertainer right? :shrugs: Last I checked :tea: I was just telling my mom (shut up) Why ppl expecting her to sit at home in rollers and cook the meals when she is not your average mother/wife. This is her career. Wish I could…

@ Orange Blossom, I’d watch :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I just haven’t been able to look at Matt Kemp the same way since he’s been linked to Sasquasdashian :no:

iAmChan says:

What y’all doing for the holidays?

which holiday? :huh: festivus? :rofl:

as for me and my house we are celebrating the birth of baby santa and opening gifts. im planning to make a veggie lasagne using colla greens. :pizza: joint be slamming! oprah supposed to be having a marathon of a show called Life on OWN that day. prolly lay up and watch it while dranking.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Sooooo ya’ll just gonna ignore the fact that Kevin Hart’s floor is deerrrtttyyy or nah? :tea:

Looking at these photos :( I got some work to do yall…On that damn elliptical

i thought that was flecks in the marble. :shrugs:

Afiya says:

@San, there is more to being a mother & wife then sitting in rollers and cooking. There is other things she can do besides being in the spotlight all the damn time. Don’t get me wrong, I like her but she’s doing the most and sometimes too much of anything ain’t good. jmo

And your momma should have slapped your teeth out when you told her to shut up, she has a right to her opinion just like you do.

@ O Blossom

The Birth of baby Santa? Colla Greens <—epic spelling.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Orange them brown spots next to his foot ain’t marble flecks :tea:

lovezoe says:

Kevin got a good team, striking while the iron is hot. He got three movies coming out, plus the one coming out Christmas. Then the show, commercials. It may be another funny man soon.

KyCakes says:

Whew! :whew:
    Good turnout!

I was hoping there’d be enough of y’all in here to inspire me to misbehave….

I can’t believe I’m at work :wail: But…I have a job, so :shrug:

A.J.
    Matchsticks
    Cali
    jazi

Did I get all you nigras? :think:

VDot says:

veggie lasagne using colla greens.

*************

Tell me more :waiting:

————
    :stop: For that comment alone I will not address another thing with you. I was telling the reader to shut up. Why the hell you think I put it in parenthesis :no: Slow as hell

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

KY Cake Cake Cake :waves:

Afiya says:

Well I was never able to read minds/fonts well @San. My bad.

Good Morning KY Cakes :hi:

lovezoe says:

When we gone discuss RHOA?

lovezoe says:

:waves: KY

KyCakes says:

lovezoe says:

When we gone discuss RHOA?
    —————————————————————–
    I didn’t watch, but my Twitter was BLOWIN’ UP….

Did Porsha think the underground railroad was an actual train? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Gypsy got :banned: :(

Can somebody tell me the post… Or what the fa happened :rules:

lovezoe says:

KY- she did :rofl: serious too

iAmChan says:

Twuz da night befo Chrimuh, and all thru da house…not a creature was stirrin, not even a mouse……..IN MUH MIND…….whooo oohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhh

LOVE her Tom Ford dress, werk!

VDot says:

veggie lasagne using colla greens.

*************

Tell me more

im not good at recipes but imma try to help you out. cook the greens first. not as tender as usual because they will turn to mush in the oven. drain COMPLETELY. make/season lasagne as you normally would but use greens in the place of the meat.

its like any other veggie lasagne but i think most ppl use spinach. i use greens. got the idea from a soul food restaurant called the shark bar that used to make “soul rolls” (egg rolls with collards)

I think B is doing the most cause she trying to keep her husband from straying, I don’t think it’s working though  She making bank but deep down, something ain’t right. I often wonder why she doing all this, why can’t she play her position as a wife and mother and stop competing with her husband, cause that’s the only one she competing with. I think he wants her to sit her azz down too. jmo

by Afiya on Dec 23, 2013 at 9:33 am

***************************************
    where the hell some people make this stuff up…..and believe their own narrative.

You often wonder why she doing it….SHE BEEN WANTING TO BE AN ENTERTAINER SINCE 9 YEARS OLD. She has her own dreams outside of being Jay’s wife and Blue’s mother. My mom went to work. My grandma went work. Its life

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

___________________________________________
    :no: You went to far too fast. Refresh Xs2 :rofl:
    SR you ain’t play the blog bill? It kept saying you were offline. Let me find out you tricked off all the money we donated on a gift got your neutral friend :waiting: We are important too :cry: You wanna pay one of my bills?

MamaN'Dem says:

“There’s got to be an opening for the railroad at some point. Cause somebody’s driving the train. It’s not an electric like we have now.”

Porsha :haha:
    Underground Railroad

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

__________________________
    I use spinach. With the meat :hahaha: SEW WHET :eek:

Bruh.. turn your caps off :rofl: I am just joking. I totally agree with you. Let people be great and who they want to be. I say be the best YOU that YOU can be. Beyoncé is not hurting me and my family or any one else sane from what I can see :shrugs:

essenze says:

Good morning peoples :hi: Say what you will but Beyonce looks damn good! Her body is tight. If I played for the other team, she could def get the :lick:

MamaN’Dem says:

_________________________

wait what? :huh:

hell nah :facepalm: :rofl:

iAmChan says:

I can’t wait to get that first sip of alcohol baybeh.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Orange Blossom says:

MamaN’Dem says:

_________________________

wait what?

hell nah

_________

Lord when she said that dumb shyt I was looking like :blink:
    Pretty but slow as hell :no: If I was a dude we would not last long because that airhead shyt would get on my nerves after a while

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t even have time for Porsha. Even if she is acting she needs to :stop: because she is making a mockery of her family for some bread. Josiah Williams probably asked God could he come down for one quick minute and :spank: her until her spider web eye lashes and wig fell off. A shame

iAmChan says:

I can’t wait to get that first sip of alcohol baybeh.

where you at? rehab? :thinking:

lemme find out you got a corrilinks account :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

where you at? rehab? :thinking:

lemme find out you got a corrilinks account :lol:

Rehab = work. Can’t eem get a swig of spiked eggnog in this joint.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Good Morning everybody :waves: I was an hr late to work because my youngest decided she wanted to play in my makeup this morning. Anyway have a blessed day Roses

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

On to the real juice My Smith (Chuck Smith wife) poor little tink tink said “did she read me? I don’t feel read” :crying1: She got what she deserved talking about Kandi so I heard you dated my husband for like a quick 2 weeks. Chile please :hahaha: Thought you was finna read somebody and then you found out he had :hump: her and Phaedra. Then you you wanna jump bad with Porsha when she said you need to check in with your husband cause obvi you don’t know everything. While SpiderEyes :blink: may have been the last person to speak My Smith knows she was wrong for trying to get crunk with A SPED :lame: She really should have been going in on Kenya for asking about sex. But I guess she figured she try what she thought was the weak link.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Can somebody tell me the post… Or what the fa happened :rules:
    ———————————————————————
    Wait. What? :blink:

:stop: :stop: :stop: Said who? What? WHY??????

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey KYBOO! :kiss:

“IN MUH MIND…….whooo oohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhh”

CHAN! STOP IT RHETT NAH!
    That dayum Dennis Edwards was adlib-ing his azz off!
    I have been listening to The Christmas Card album since I was 3 years old – know that boy backwards and forwards! LOLOL! That’s a staple in my house.

Bomb Christmas albums in rotation…

Luther
    Babyface
    Nat King Cole
    The Temptations
    Boys II Men
    New Edition (DJM!)
    Natalie Cole
    Chistina Aguliera (sp)

and a blues CD with EVERY blues Christmas song you could imagine.

“Merry Christmas baby…you sure did treat me nice…gave me a diamond rang for Christmas, now I’m livin’ in, paradise…” :whistle:

Be :yawn: say looks nice. I like the dress.. too bad I couldn’t leave the house in one like it :lol:

“Jay Zzzzz” :lol:

I see Keving Hart got his lil platform shoes on… He probably got his in-shoe height adjusters on too.

Matt Kemp looks old and Nya looks like she did something to her face from that angle.

essenze says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

On to the real juice My Smith (Chuck Smith wife) poor little tink tink said “did she read me? I don’t feel read” She got what she deserved talking about Kandi so I heard you dated my husband for like a quick 2 weeks. Chile please Thought you was finna read somebody and then you found out he had her and Phaedra. Then you you wanna jump bad with Porsha when she said you need to check in with your husband cause obvi you don’t know everything. While SpiderEyes may have been the last person to speak My Smith knows she was wrong for trying to get crunk with A SPED She really should have been going in on Kenya for asking about sex. But I guess she figured she try what she thought was the weak link.

Boom! In that order :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

SpiderEyes

____________________________________

Crying REAL MOFO TEARS. :wail:

Taken – yo’ azz get on my LAST nerb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Afiya says:

@Therapist

I put ‘jmo’ which means it was JUST MY MF OPINION, get over all that other shyt you fonting. AND this goes for anyone else that don’t like WTF I said, GET THE FUCCK OVER IT!!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Ohhhhhh chit ya’ll fiesty this am :tea:

essenze says:

Lawd, its the holidays everyone. These are suppose to be happy times :wail:

Kenya in kiss a$$ mode this season I see. Nene don’t like you like that boo, no matter what you do. They still shady as hell even tho they been hanging with each other for a while. Reasons I don’t fluck with females. I hit too quick :no:

I couldn’t access my blog for over 30 minutes due to an ice storm knocking out my host’s data center. :(

iAmChan says:

Wayment, I’m talking about Christmas shyt, and I ain’t eem see all of this table shaking going on….wtf?

Eye of Heart says:

Bey look good in that dayum dress!! :thumbsup: @Sandra, I couldn’t either. :crying: I thought you didn’t want me to be great today.

Aprilbaby says:

Good Morning Folks!

I am not a Bey fan, but I loved this look on her.

Kevin’s legs are so short and small. Don’t even match his upper body at all.

lovezoe says:

–/–
    Just came on!! First time hearing tj all season.

Eye of Heart says:

Morning folks! waves:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The likka and the fact that she may be pre-menopausal. She was HOT. Forgive huh. I have :yes:

:wave: <<< Mimi's clothes

essenze says:

Sooo is anybody a procasinator like me and will be doing Christmas shopping between today and tomorrow?

The likka and the fact that she may be pre-menopausal. She was HOT
    ——————-

iAmChan says:

@ Sandra, does the ban stamp have any love for the holiday season? Tis the season to unban and shyt.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

On that close-up of Bey’s face, I would say that she MUST lay off the plastic surgery and botox asap!
    :hurl:

essenze says:

hell nah. you and future doc crazy as hell. macys is open 24 hours til xmas tho. good luck :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is the first year in about a decade I actually got my ack togeva and I am DONE. And been done since Friday. I cant believe it :yahoo:

I get to sit at home and get slizzard tomorrow night with my BFF :thankyou:

lovezoe says:

Then girls were messy, but Mynique be reading the wrong folk. Maybe she should have read Kenya when she asked Kandi how the sex was.

AttorneyMom says:

How many times I have I told you all that is not Beyonce? That is the demon Sasha Fierce. The demon has taking over. The beyotch have told you this several times. You aren’t listening. Check out her interviews on YouTube.

You are caught up in cash and credit cards, not character.

Most of you love and worship money and the people who have a lot it.

But I love and worship the God that created the seed that produced the tree that made the paper on which money is printed. Selah.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

‘…[t]ogeva….’

I used to always want a boyfriend from NY until I realized those mofos can’t speak!

essenze says:

essenze…. online shopping is deeee bestest

Yeah it is, no lines or rude people, and they are more likely to have stuff in stock.

Bad Influence says:

fugg wrong wit Beyonce’s face? :huh:

@Bad Influence says:

fugg wrong wit Beyonce’s face? :huh:

Frostbite prolly.

MissHarlem says:

Thing BYE :eyeroll:

Ni ni says:

Exactly. :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

why come Gyps got the boot? *lip quiver*

AttorneyMom says:

__________________________________

:yes: I know. I can see the Selah in you by the way you are logged into a gossip site. :nun:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Girl, you’re late. I posted that this weekend…. Wait, what happened to my post? :huh:

Monique asked for that info :rofl: I do NOT feel sorry for her. You tried it. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: I hate her I swear :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

@Kaycei, :hug: hewwo dahling!!! how are you??

IsThisThingOn... says:

________________________________

^^^^^^^
    Thank you for saying it before I could type it!

Good morning Sandra!

Good morning all (well… most)… :coffee:

So…I am upstairs and I done pure EMAILED Sandra. Why did @Gyp get banned?

Smonae says:

Beyoncé looks amazing and her album is amazing. :claps:
    Beyoncé is only in competition with herself, she been this driven since 9 maybe earlier. Like she said she no one will put her in a box.

God doesn’t promote hate and being judgmental toward others :shrugs:

And we not even gonna get STARTED on folks who really coulda stayed LOST on this blog.

Selah.

KayCeiSoul says:

I am good BadBoo! Miss ya gurlie! Glad to see your font – murrChrimus. :grin:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Sandra, don’t let the spirit of Scrooge rest in your holiday hort. Be a dear and please…

F R E E

G Y P S Y !!!!!!!!!!

:crying:
    :rofl: <———– tantrum!

KayCeiSoul says:

Selah.

*****************************************************

Lawwwwd…why this come to mind yo?

“Don’t trade places wit’ me Miss Celie. *rocks back and forth*
    I know what it feel like.
    Wownuh go home and cain’t.”