Did Beyonce Confirm Break Up Rumors?

Beyonce rumors

Singer Beyonce has all but confirmed rumors that she and Jay Z considered breaking up before their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born.

If you recall, I told you previously that Beyonce goaded Jay Z into donating sperm in the hopes that a baby would repair the bonds in their broken marriage.

Despite outward appearances, an insider told Sandrarose.com exclusively that Jay Z was weary of Beyonce’s mood swings, and he was spending late nights in the studio to avoid her.

My source told me: “He’s cheating on her with other women, but she doesn’t care about that. She wants him to spend more time at home with them. That’s the most important thing to her right now,” said the source, who added that Jay Z was pushing Beyonce to go out on tour to take the pressure off of him.

It was also rumored that Beyonce was suffering from postpartum depression after the birth of Blue Ivy in January 2012. One of the songs on her new album seems to confirm the rumors.

In her song “Mine”, Beyonce sings:

I’ve been watching for the signs
    Took a trip to clear my mind
    Now I’m even more lost
    And you’re still so fine, oh my oh my
    Been having conversations about breakups and separations
    I’m not feeling like myself since the baby.

LISTEN

Mine by Beyonce

You’re going to listen to your auntie when I tell you something.

• Source: Jay Z feeling under pressure to stay at home with Beyonce and Blue Ivy
  • Beyoncé Cheating On Jay Z Already?
  • Is Beyonce Cheating on Jay Z with one of her dancers?
  • Rumor: Does Jay Z have a Teenage Mistress?

202 Responses to “Did Beyonce Confirm Break Up Rumors?”

deedeegirl says:

attention seeking. I’m not feeling like myself since the baby either. it’s been 11 years. get over it.

thesapiosexual says:

I caught this the first time I heard it…hmmmm :thinking:

oh a beyonce post, lets see how fast this goes down hill ,… :tea:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Lots of long-term couples go through these ups & downs. :shrug:

(And I hope we not gonna clown her or any woman for postpartum depression?!):huh:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

On my mind up past my bedtime, no rest at the kingdom
      Alone in my place, my heart is away
      All that I can think of is, we should get married
      We should get married
      Let’s stop holding back on this and let’s get carried away

ANOTHER VERSE…..COULD YOU GIVE US YOUR EXPLANATION ON IT?

CivilEngineer says:

I think they went through an adjustment period once she had the baby. That’s normal. They’re human. She says that on the album too…

IsThisThingOn... says:

:huh:

Just Looking says:

Everybody considers breaking up, if you SAY you haven’t you IZ A LIE :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

WE GET THIS INSTEAD OF ALL ELSE THAT YOU COULD TALK ABOUT.

we all know she don’t write her songs,… this could be someone else drama that sounds good, that shes singing too. but sandy you said she aint have no baby how is this postpartum :tea:

Diva says:

Y’all rude azzez…could have said :newpost: I hate y’all

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

:Maybe this whole freak side album is her way of showing Jay what he looking for in these streethoes he can get at home :shrug:

Ireallydon’tcareeitherway

Just Looking says:

Ohhh, :waves: Hey Everybody :happy:

jennifer says:

SO SANDRA GONE POST ON THIS BUT REFUSES TO POST THEM NUMBERS MRS. CARTER DID IN 3 DAYS LOL….@SANDRA HOW ABOUT DO A POST ON B.O.B HIS ALBUM IS OUT TODAY UNDERGROUND LUXURY

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Diva

AYE curramBA!

If that had happened B wouldn’t be putting it in a song for everyone to hear. She still won’t let me see her wedding pics and that’s a good occasion.

~~~~~~~~~
      SANDRA ROSE, SO BEY DID GIVE BIRTH?? I totally believed U when U said she had a surrogate !! :huh:

Diva says:

:wave: Just Looking hey girlllll

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~
      —————————-
      Did Sandra mislead her posters? :rofl:

free says:

:offtopic:

Just days shy of Christmas, V-103 has decided to shuffle the year-old Ryan Cameron morning show around, dropping two major players, Kendra G and Christopher “Crash” Clark. – AJC

**************

damn, i liked crash, too. but i don’t listen as much as i used to. ryan needs to go back to evenings.

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~
      —————————-
      Did Sandra mislead her posters?
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WE’Ve Been Bamboozled !! daFUGG.

Smonae says:

Sandy i knew you were coming with :cloud: People just cant give Bey props. Mrs Carter did that she didnt have to seek attention cause hers fans/stans been begging for the album
      :thankyou:

IsThisThingOn... says:

luVn_liFe… says:

________________________

Touché, chile, touché :coffee:

Ni ni says:

Postpartum my @zz. ‘Yonce’, like ‘Yeezy, been crazy. It was confirmed for me during that Oprah interview.

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~

*********************************

:rules: <– This say: Rule #1 – It is not permissible to catch one in lies on ones own site and point out said lies.

:no: You know better than that. Get it right now Roses. Bey is back and folk got to know when to hold em and when to fold em.

Smonae says:

CivilEngineer says:

————–
      Very normal cept for when it comes to Bey :coffee:

free says:

TheRealAshland says: @Free crash was the only interesting thing on V103,,, Imma be listening to 94.5 from now on, I like former shake dancer brooke

**********************

i agree. he was the informed and sensible person. ryan, the clown to balance it out.

mo’s voice is annoying as hell. kendra, meh. didn’t notice her.

i only listen when baby yu’s mixes are coming on. i listen to tom joyner, lol.

Bey is back and folk got to know when to hold em and when to fold em.
      _________

Realest chit been wrote. Drink up. *sits tight* :lol:

Why is “target” salty with BEYonce, they will NOT be selling the cd when it comes in stores

Again I ask does this give one some leg up in this competition? :no: :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:shakebutt: still from my song I been singing all day :thankyou: <— really me on a pole. Speaking of I hope Santa replaces my pole this Christmas. Lettuce :pray:

CIVIL :hug: stud muffin been hidin huh

LUVN yea I will be in Miami. My second home :woot:

Now let me go read this post bc I knew it was full of shade so I skipped

free says:

look on youtube for “beyonce had her baby” by anyarone, lol.

LuVie its so weird. :lol: I think they taking offense to Bey going ITunes. They saying something about physical CDs. :eek:

The Master Beta :D says:

So everything that Beyonce says in her lyrics are based on her true life come on people sometimes songs are just that songs :tea:

:yawn: I can’t do this today

LuVie and damn I bought 4 from Target! It was exclusive. Ohhh they mad! :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ OTB and Harlem (sideye) Heifers act like they don’t see me.

CivilEngineer says:

Hey OTB! :hi: I saw your comment like 200 comments in, in that other post

@Smonae…at least Sandy’s consistent. She never has and probably never will give Bey a break.

gypsyeyes says:

I BET THIS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!

Ni ni says:

So you been listening. How you know she call her self Yonce. :eek:

:lol: Im just messing with you but I tell ya I do not know what Savannah’s nicname is (wait, im lying..of course I do..I’m a fan.. just in denial..)

Smonae says:

Civil this is true,, but what funny is she shelled out the big bucks to go see her show
      Sandra is the real stan :hahaha:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Did Beyonce Confirm Break Up Rumors?

I :love: Her. Ive been masturbating non stop to her new album. Her harmonic voice makes my nectar taste sweeter. Not that I would know, but yeah, I know :love: She is my princess :bowdown: I love her. And thanks to her, I love myself. She, has made me, a better me. Ive found confidence. I look damn good. I even taste damn good, not that I would know :whistle:

OutsidetheBox says:LuVie and damn I bought 4 from Target! It was exclusive. Ohhh they mad!
      ~~~~~~~~
      :shrug: Yeah they NOT stocking the hard copy.

@MZharlem where in Miami Ya’ll be? So Beach, Overtown #jk.
      the grove?

luVn_liFe… says:

****************************

Target tries to get exclusives. They want to force the artist to sell only at Target or only Target gets to sell CDs with bonus tracks. Stuff like that. They go straight gangsta to get the upper hand over competitors. In Bs case they wanted it available at Target the same time it was available on iTunes. B more gangsta than them though.

MissHarlem says:

LUVN they are salty bc lately ALL albums go through them first on some deal or at the very least special edition cds. Bey said fck yall Im doing me. It wont last long bc consumers run chit. Never been that much of a fan but I must admit the way she did this is motherfckng BOSS.

CivilEngineer says:

Heyyyy @MissH! How you been?

Heifers act like they don’t see me.

Noooooooooooo! :hug: :wave: Im side ways working too.

Too blessed to be stressed but they trying it! :phew:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Hey Harlem :hi: We were looking for you the other day. Had a big round table discussion on ahsc. Unfortunately, I was the only one talking :tea: But this aint about Jennys ol sometimey ass :nono: Just sayin hey :hi:

She never has and probably never will give Bey a break.

:no: But she will keep her popular cause deep down she can feel Bey. :yes:
      This is just promotion. And at the end of the day Bey and Sandra are more alike than different.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

B more gangsta than them though.

:bowdown: I love her :love: Fukk Target. I blocked and marked them as spam on twitter :fistbump: Whatever I have on layaway, they can keep :tea: Team Bey :love:

free says:

gypsyeyes says: ONE DAY WAS LISTENING TO THE BROADCAST AND CRASH WAS TRYING TO DO HIS TRAFFIC AND SPORTS. THEY WERE DOING A LIVE REMOTE AND KENGRA G WAS TALKING IN THE BACKGROUND LOUDLY…HE HAD TO TELL HER THAT SHE WAS TOO LOUD ON THE AIR AND SHY AINT BEEN RIGHT EVER SINCE.I’M SURE THERE WAS AN ARGUMENT WHEN IT WENT TO COMMERCIAL.

I BET THIS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!

*******************************

the article says he did not connect with black female listeners but i don’t really believe that. many times, he was funnier than ryan. you know V-103 is shady as hell so they could be lying about it. however, i really have to admit the show is NOT better than frank and wanda’s, to me.

Never been that much of a fan <- still AM not
      but I must admit the way she did this is motherfckng BOSS.<-YES!!

thanks bird/STANKbugg. IONo why they coming for BEy like that, they have to Know the BEYHive will send all kinds of Stingers in their Throaks!

JUST come here stinka :hug: I will never ignore you :2dance:

LUVN Overtown :rofl: you got jokes. South Beach, Miami Gardens, Some other chit thats in my gps to get to my uncle and cousin’s house. I always end up in Coral Gables bc my cousin’s house is LAID :nun:

She, has made me, a better me.

:love: It was all there anyway. Flawless.

:rofl: :rofl: You bout that life. But I need to see Target bout them clearance items.

Whatever I have on layaway, they can keep :tea: Team Bey
      ~~~~~
      SEE there it is! that damn BEYhive :nono:

Overtwon. :lol: I wanna go. :hahaha:

I can’t WAIT for these niggas to “break up!”

Smonae says:

Just Looking how u be :hugs:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Just Looking says:

Heifers act like they don’t see me.

Oh we see you shuga, its just that, its impolite to stare :ashamed: That cleft in yo chin looks like balls and makes you sideshow-ish :ashamed: But I still luv you :love:

SEE there it is! that damn BEYhive :nono:

But thing is, Beyonce would do something like IG a pic of herself shopping IN Target. No fukks to give. :shrug:

Mannnnn. Ppl just dont get my girl (like I think I do) :lol:

MissHarlem says:

I love that name LUVN I might change my handle here to that.

BREN :hug: I missedededdd you bc I was soooo ready to discuss how Queenie did that by shootin herself to save Angela :nun: that epi was everything to me

I can’t WAIT for these niggas to “break up!”

*stank face* Alrighty then.

Overtown :rofl: you got jokes. :hahaha: CTHU! guhl U know I was Joshing!
      Bless them tourist and fOLks back in the day who would take that one turn under that 95 by pass :no:

I think Beyonce’s ignorance kinda shields her from depression and things like that.

You know what I mean?

It’s like that ol saying, “Ignorance is bliss.”
      **I know that saying is used in another context but I it also fits here**

Smonae says:

“If you recall, I told you previously that Beyonce goaded Jay Z into donating sperm in the hopes that a baby would repair the bonds in their broken marriage”

If this statement aint false ion kno what is, Jay been talking about having a couple of kids for at least the last 5 or 6 years :coffee:

Smonae says:

Damn I forgot we not gone see AHS until 1/8/2013 aint that a bitch :mad:

~~~~~~~
      EYE Know. why should she have a Fcuk to give they #winning EITHER OR :yes:
      812K+ , she beat Taylor Swift’s record :D

No B. Dont do it. Re-consid-er..read some liter-a-ture.. :huh:

Kanye has some work on his hand, gonna make KumTRASHIAN the next BEY but bigger.
      Let’s see.

deedeegirl says:

What’s for Christmas dinner y’all?

EYE Know. why should she have a Fcuk to give they #winning EITHER OR :yes:
      812K+ , she beat Taylor Swift’s record :D

“Posted in the back, got my bangs and my :grill: ” .. :heart:

:lol: Yes they are but I think she would do it specifically to show the fans like listen this is not a thing dont make it one.

Every time stans go nutts she be like, “yall stop thats sweet but we sweeter.” Stans forget the sweeter part.

FuturedocDonte says:

By a show of hands how many married folk (that been married more than 3 years) never discussed separation/divorce :eek: exactly

That damn cat video look like some sht from paranormal activity :hahaha:

LUVN they ass end up on 48 hrs fckin with that overpass :rofl:

MAN I use to say that about Bey in her DC days and first album days :yes: I soooo get what you saying

Chopped and screwed got me thinking she from Tessas. :shrug: She just picking and choosing what fits in her narrative.

The Master Beta :D says:

so you tryna tell me that Blue didnt really tell Jay to remind yall niggas?!?!? :shocked:

im downright flabbergasted, shocked and quite frankly appalled, chile :tea:

uturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~
      Say what, :huh: Not I/US.

HARLEM, yes lawd that one WRONG turn :kona:

IsThisThingOn... says:

luVn_liFe… says:

she beat Taylor Swift’s record :D

________________________________

I’ma let her finish, but… :cheer1: :kona:

Learn me too, please. :) TIA. :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

The Master Beta :D says:

im downright flabbergasted, shocked and quite frankly appalled, chile
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :hahaha: LOL!!! :dead: :lol:

By a show of hands how many married folk (that been married more than 3 years) never discussed separation/divorce exactly
      ~~~~~~
      :popcorn:

EYe’m Starting to believe that Stalking rumor :eek:

o you tryna tell me that Blue didnt really tell Jay to remind yall niggas?!?!?

:lol: Gwahahahahaha Blue on the track tombout “Can we see Daddy?!?” Omgawd I died a little and wanted another three babies! :facepalm:

QueenSJ says:

Stans forget the sweeter part.
      ___________________________________________
      Chile, they forget more than that :lol:

***********
      SO this ends the surrogate rumors?

Finally! EYE BEAN WAITING FOR THE ANSWER :eek: <–how the fugg a real person who thanking about B 29 hrs a day MUST LOOK :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN that aint work thats a miracle. I will be apart of the Beyhive before I allow them to trash my gotdamn retinas with Kim all day

gypsyeyes says:

YALL BETTER STAN THEN… AUNTY YOU NEED MORE RECEIPTS…

DownBottom says:

:yawn: *Waiting on another post* :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

Orange :lol:

Smonae says:

Luvn I just dont Taylor :no:

Devyani Khobragade, India’s deputy consul general in New York, is accused of submitting false documents to obtain a work visa for her Manhattan housekeeper. Indian officials said she was arrested and handcuffed Thursday as she dropped off her daughter at school, and was kept in a cell with drug addicts before posting $250,000 bail
      ndia was ready to retaliate against American diplomats in India by threatening to downgrade privileges and demanding information about how much they pay their Indian household staff, according to the Press Trust of India news agency.
      View gallery
      Indian workers remove a barricade that had been erected …
      Indian workers remove a barricade that had been erected as a safety measure outside the main entranc …

Police also removed the traffic barricades near the U.S. Embassy in New Delhi, a demand by the Indian government in retaliation for Khobragade’s treatment, PTI reported. The barriers were a safety measure.
      :smack:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :lol: you are the reason why I tolerate Bey. Got my ass on 5th ave looking for her billboards and chit :rofl: But she came across so aloof that it was like she was dumb. Mind you I knew she wasnt but also knew that her machine was not a game.

cougar lover says:

*COUGALOVA* *COUGALOVA* *COUGALOVA*

:cheer:

:cheer:

:cheer:

On- Topic

Beyonce is a freak, i just know it.

DownBottom says:

:whistle: To give all the love we knew
      To see all the light that we can see
      And teach all the children not to lie
      And maybe one day we’ll fly

Roses send up a silent one for misTake, she should be in the doctor’s office right Now

I can see you sexy pose now Gyp :wink:
      :thumbsup:

Caramel Rain says:

And anybody that’s been in a long term relationship will have issues and you may need some time apart to get your mind right. Happens to everybody. JZ and Bey are no different than the rest of us.

They are human. They work everyday like us. They have feelings and emotions. Their marriage is no different than anybody elses. IDK about that cheating part. I”ve read stories where she calls/called him ugly and he was obsessed with Blue’s looks and he didnt want her to look like him.. grain of salt tho.

Only difference is they make MUCH more money than us :lol:

MissHarlem says:

If you never thought bout killing your spouse or leaving him/her I will question your love :lol: *numbnuts that dont mean we want to kill them for real just the thought*

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Howdy everyone :hi:

Never was a fan of her music but a huge fan of her hustle and keeping the right people behind her.

MzHarlem I Agree bout kanye’s with his BS!

COUGAAAAA!!! U aigght?

DownBottom says:

Only difference is they make MUCH more money than us

*****
      Not ALL of us :tea:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Wassup Caramel, you beautiful chocolate….

But she paid that lady three dollas tho. No excuse.

Same way I feel about tipping but whatever. :no: Ugh. I hate ppl. :brokenheart:

Khobragade, 39, claimed she paid her Indian maid $4,500 per month but actually paid her less than the U.S. minimum wage. In order for diplomats and consular officers to get a visa for their personal employees, known as an A-3 visa, they must show proof that the applicant will receive a fair wage, comparable to employment in the U.S., U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement last week.
      View gallery
      Indian police remove barricades that had been erected …
      Indian police remove barricades that had been erected as a safety measure outside the main entrance …

Federal prosecutors say Khobragade told the housekeeper she would be paid 30,000 rupees per month — about $573, or $3.31 per hour. The woman worked for the family from about November 2012 through June 2013, and said she worked far more than 40 hours per week and was paid even less than 30,000 rupees, prosecutors said.

Khobragade has pleaded not guilty and plans to challenge the arrest on grounds of diplomatic immunity

whats wrong with Mrs. Take? :bite: is her robe ok? :wail:

gypsyeyes says:

OWWWW, THANKS…SASSY SAID I WAS SHOWING MY TITTAY MEAT!!!

cougar lover says:

luVn_liFe… says:

COUGAAAAA!!! U aigght?
      —————————–

why wouldn’t I be?? yeen know, i’m me shoot. it’s an exhilarating experience :hahaha:

That reaction may look outsized in the United States, but the case touches on a string of issues that strike deeply in India, where the fear of public humiliation resonates strongly and heavy-handed treatment by the police is normally reserved for the poor. For an educated, middle-class woman to face public arrest and a strip search is almost unimaginable, except in the most brutal crime

I love you for it MsNewYawk you know I do. :heart:

When you reconsidering that Bey may or not be dumb, rem that she was under her father’s guidance, and he is old school Black bidness man.

I think this album is as much as a f you to him and standard ideals as it is to the ppl who declare her mental state.

Orange Blossom says:

whats wrong with Mrs. Take? :bite:

====
      She took 1 too many bleach baths, and the ish done finally caught up with her! :eek:
      #imkidding
      #sheisgonnabefine
      #nowgopray :hug:

is her robe ok

:rofl: out of all things this mofo asked bout her robe :chase: Git ORANGE

Hey Tink :hi:

Heyyyy Couga :hi: :lol:

What’s good Cougar? :lol: <–with feet kicked up on desk :rofl:

Ugh. I hate ppl. :brokenheart:
      ~~~~~~~~
      those foreign diplomats do alot of Fcuked up mess here, It aint right.
      As well as treat ther housekeepers, nannies, etc like slaves.
      I seen a documentary on it a few yrs back :no:

Caramel Rain says:

I’ve learned that Bey lives through her music since she’s so private directly. If that makes sense? IUgh. I’m bout to get mad :rollseyes:

gypsyeyes says:

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS MARRIED AND WE WERE MAD AT EACH OTHER I MADE A CALENDAR THAT SAID ‘NOSEXUARY’. NUCCA WAS HEATED CAUSE I WAS CROSSING THE DAYS OUT…I ONLY WASHED ME AND THE KIDS CLOTHES,ONLY COOKED FOR ME AND THE KIDS. IT WAS SO CHILDISH BUT I WAS 21 AT THE TIME. NUCCA STARTED CRYING LIKE THE HUSBAND IN DIARY OF A MAD BLAK WOMAN WHEN SHE SLID THAT SALD CROSS THE TABLE.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Orange Blossom says:

The Master Beta :D says:
      im downright flabbergasted, shocked and quite frankly appalled, chile :tea:

BUT THOSE ARE JAY LYRICS, AND EVEN STILL..SOME OF HIS FAMOUS LINES ARE “SO DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOUR EARLOBE CATCHES,
      IT’S MOSTLY BACKWARDS, UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO BE AS ACCURATE AS ME,
      AND EVERYTHING SAID IN SONG YOU HAPPEN TO SEE…THEN, ACTUALLY BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE, NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR, EVEN IF IT’S SPAT BY ME

COUGA
      :duel: dont come up in here AkiN KRAZY. Im just checking on yeah
      :blink: <- my bout to lose it get crazy on U face!!

MissHarlem says:

OTB I always knew she wasnt dumb. I couldnt stand the robot in her and I knew it was bc of her father. I was always annoyed at her bc of that. However she is winning and no one is touching that.

those foreign diplomats do alot of Fcuked up mess here, It aint right.
      As well as treat ther housekeepers, nannies, etc like slaves.
      I seen a documentary on it a few yrs back :no:

!!! I cant turn away from the chit! Human Rights violations JUST because you’re affluent and can? Need to be made an example of. :karate:

IsThisThingOn... says:

luVn_liFe… says:

___________________________

:huh:
      Uh… that’s not a “challenge” ma’am, it’s a straight-up cop-out. :smack: smh… :no:

Ask Adrianne says:

I honestly think if Beyonce decided to let you in on her circle – you would jump right in…. I think you LOVE/HATE her!!! :)

Respectfully Submitted.. :)

gypsyeyes says:

ON TOPIC(SORT OF)
      TO ME THIS IS BEYONCE’S ‘CONTROL’ ALBUM…THIS IS WHAT JANET DID SHE JUST DID IT AT A YOUNGER AGE. AFTER THAT ALBUM JANET WAS ALL KINDS OF NASTY BUT STILL PRIVATE SO I DON’T SEE THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BEY DOING IT…

GYPSY this is why I love you :ha:

anw_rootbeer says:

free says:

————————-
      Don’t really care for Kendra G, but I like Crash! Crash has been in radio for decades, he will find another gig

*rubs temples* :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ugh. I hate ppl. :brokenheart:
      ~~~~~~~~
      those foreign diplomats do alot of Fcuked up mess here, It aint right.
      =======
      AND they get to act an azz here legally :blink:

The Master Beta :D says:

Gypsy :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: The Visual is superb Thank you ;rofl:

Ask Adrianne says:

Respectfully Submitted.. :)
      :welcome: I think you’d hit it off with muncho rather well, see 123. Yall should font with one another :D

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: ain’t like i’m fukkin him so I could care less :rollseyes:

Peas time? :scared: <–looking around :lol:

-Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ugh. I hate ppl. :brokenheart:
      ~~~~~~~~
      those foreign diplomats do alot of Fcuked up mess here, It aint right.
      =======
      AND they get to act an azz here legally
      ~~~~~~
      YES, diplomatic immunity. When I watched that doc. Awhile back there was a male diplomat who they believed had raped a woman I wanna say. But really couldnt do much about it, here in the U.S. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Gigi26 says:

ain’t like i’m fukkin him so I could care less

____________________________

AINT LIKE THAT CAMEL IS SPITTING ON YOU…(FIXED THAT FOR YOU)

IsThisThingOn... says:

those foreign diplomats do alot of Fcuked up mess here, It aint right.
      As well as treat ther housekeepers, nannies, etc like slaves.
      I seen a documentary on it a few yrs back :no:

____________________________

Do we need to warm-up some tires as part of this, um, “example?” :think:

Caramel Rain says:

Tink Tink :newbie: :kiss: how are you love?! R u heading North for the holidays? :hi:

I’m a snob too. Especially on them books. :lol: So I understand being annoyed with that…but its perception, right? I mean how could we honestly call her “dumb”.

Separate but related..friend who I recommended for a position here is getting flack for not being social enough. Now I shouldve been a little less eager to recommend him cause A. they take your word for it and B. this is a place where you HAVE to be social. And I guess I can say that he is sort of like me in that nice but standoffish way.

But I know how to play the game. :thinking: I told him to go to HR, sure things may not change but at least he will have a dog in the fight. I’m getting flack back cause he thinks thats selling out. To me, thats smart chess playing.

JMO says:

@Muncho has been going HARD for Beyonce for YEARS on this blog. I have to give it to her :lol:

Gigi26 says:

—————————————————
      I knew them Diplomat kids are effing terrors, cokeheads galore, be getting chicks knocked up and then going back to the mother land (US can’t do shyt about it), the most the US can do is deport them. And even they won’t do that unless its murder (if they can prove it).

Foreign Policy at play :no:

139 You gotta handle that another way :tea:

Peas time? :scared: <–looking around :lol:

I legit declined them. :hahaha: Held my palms face up and out and said "no thank you" when I read this.

:rofl: :chase: GONE!

JMO says:

GYPSY JMO this is why I love you :ha:

Do we need to warm-up some tires as part of this, um, “example?”

One of the other things I seen on the “doc” was this lady who was a “servant” for a diplomat, she used to work 24-7 literally.
      they would always tell her she could go visit her family, holidays, birthdays, ETC.
      when the time would come for her to go the wouldn’t allow her. One day she got the courage to run to her neighbor’s for help.
      the neighbor was an old white lady, she helped her get away. It was amazing the stuff I seen on that documentary

FuturedocDonte says:

************
      :hahaha: not been married that long, but dated 10 yrs and ummm. yea. Shyt gets rough. Roll over and be like :eek: Y are you here? :eek: just leave already :eek: Y cant you get dressed without waking me up :eek: y you never put the dishes up :eek: y you gotta take off your clothes at the front door. AND leave them there..

MissHarlem says:

OTB I sooooo get it. That sucks however playing chess in the workplace is the only way to survive imo

Peas time? :scared: <–looking around :lol:

:rofl: :chase: GONE!

(kids voice) I was just askin :lol: I 'think' I was ready :rofl:

Do we need to warm-up some tires as part of this, um, “example?” :think:

No. She need to live on them three dollas an hour. :yes: In the US. Not India. Bitch. And not the good kind either. Tuh. *spits on her honor*

You know they big on honor and chit. :lol: #worldly

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Orange Blossom says:

whats wrong with Mrs. Take?

====
      She took 1 too many bleach baths, and the ish done finally caught up with her!
      #imkidding
      #sheisgonnabefine
      #nowgopray
      *************
      Clorox is much too strong. Need to be using Purex :biggrin:

*spits on her honor*

Yew did it now :shocked:

so yall saw that jay came out with a line of cigars?

what about Rihanna’s shoot with Balmain?

Eminem & Rih’s video for Monster?

:nun: holy grails!

The hail you over there Trying to do Jmo? :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Luvn: I knew a lady who did just that…but she wasn’t living with diplomats :tea: ran away to Canada :no: Died from Cancer.

No one looked at the family the same after that.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Misstake :love: I guess tiing a rubber band rounst those tiddys dangling from her ears wasnt working out :think: They got bigger and turned purple :eek: They went from tiddys to blue balls :lol: So glad Obamacare covers keloid removal. Youll be fine shuga :fistbump: Id say Im praying for ya, but only thang Im prayin for is those winning mega numbers :bite:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*spits on her honor*

Yew did it now
      *************
      :spank:

:nono: def not but since you fishing *fake smile* Hi JMO :coffee:

Funny thing is, she is actually a BIG Jay fan. And thats Jay wife. :lol: :heart:

<–is GOOD to be (notlivein) Colombian housekeeper :D
      #1/2wayballing :hahaha:

:rofl: at them revelations!

Caramel Rain says:

what about Rihanna’s shoot with Balmain?

Eminem & Rih’s video for Monster?

***************
      :applause:

GiGi
      thats a shame. It’s crazy

@GIGI
      ” Awhile back there was a male diplomat who they believed had raped a woman I wanna say. But really couldnt do much about it, here in the U.S.
      —————————————————
      I remember this too I think… :think:

Oh DTTS Yew Fancy!

tintin1979 says:

i like that song drunk in love. and I like her jay z together, i hope they last, where else will she find another man that has the same net worth as her.

Gigi26 says:

Luvn and Man:

And they are NOTORIOUS for PARKING VIOLATIONS and not paying their tickets. I remember the news in Nyc covered it…I don’t think none of em paid though :lol:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The hail you over there Trying to do Jmo? :lol:
      ______________________________

:ashamed:

Orange, I wonder if he has ‘good’ cigars, or if he just threw something together for the regular folks :shrug:

Like, will the good cigar shop carry them :thinking:

tintin1979 says:

********
      NBA, Wall Street, NFL, MLB, NHL

IsThisThingOn... says:

You know they big on honor and chit. :lol: #worldly

___________________________________

Alright then, we’ll try it your way (first). :coffee:

*places gas can back in the shed next to the chain saw*

The golf league.

Gigi26 says:

Luvn and Man:

~~~~~
      NO surprises, they thumb their noses at the U.S., assholes

A count from somewhere in Europe

#ikidikid :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: I can’t do it all LuvLife
      ~~~~~~
      I suppose :tea:

Corporate CEOs, CFOs, Team owners,

*cues Karen white* SUPERWOMAN

what about Rihanna’s shoot with Balmain?

:nun:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Like, will the good cigar shop carry them
      __________________________

so you think they gonna be next to the black and milds at the kwik-e-marts :lol:

they called Comador “a super premium cigar developed in partnership between Cohiba Red Dot (you know he love his cubans) and Shawn “Jay Z” Carter. Two years in the making.” comadorcigarDOTcom

MissHarlem says:

The only thing that ruined Rih’s shoot with me was the hand tatts in the shoot. But hey its not stoppin her money just makes her hand look like she stuck it in Dutchess and the dirt wont come off. That houndstooth is everything :nun:

Im done

Im done

no you aint. ion even know what you talkin bout and i still know you aint done :rofl:

Orange Blossom says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Like, will the good cigar shop carry them
      __________________________

LOL, hail no not at no quik-mart :lol: Cohiba is :woot:
      Thanks! I buy cigars as gifts, Imma go check it out! :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

:rofl: Yall crazy! :lol:

_________________________________

“I know YOU are, but what am I” :eek:

Orange Blossom says:

Im done

no you aint. ion even know what you talkin bout and i still know you aint done

:newpost:

Just Looking says:

Smonae says:

Just Looking how u be :hugs:
      Good :kiss: It’s these “balls” on my chin, that I’m having problems with

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

TRUTH.COM….HAVE SEEN JAY IN CONCERT NUMEROUS TIMES….BEYONCE NONE….AND HAVE ALL OF HIS ALBUMS!

MsOnederful says:

She never has and probably never will give Bey a break.
      :no: But she will keep her popular cause deep down she can feel Bey. :yes:
      This is just promotion.(THIS—–>) And at the end of the day Bey and Sandra are more alike than different.

I think auntie is a VIRGO like Bey…hmmmm..sorry I’m just big on astrology… maybe you’re right OTB

Chelle514 says:

Clearly that’s not ‘CAMEL JOE’ with her in that picture. Beyonce was the so called BADDEST BEEYOTCH’ oh well ‘NEXT’

MsB2u says:

Just Looking says:

Everybody considers breaking up, if you SAY you haven’t you IZ A LIE :tea:
      ————————
      i totally agree

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Chelle514 says:

NO IT ISN’T ‘CAMEL JOE’ IT’S JAY AKA SHAWN COREY CARTER

Candi Apple says:

Watch those well connected friends as sources That info. Seemed to drop in enough time for truthful album drop :rofl: I only saw a off look twice