Tamika Fuller Ludacris

This letter, sent to rapper Ludacris’ attorney in August, landed in my email Inbox this morning. The letter was sent by a well-connected insider who begged to remain anonymous.

As you know, rap artist Chris “Ludacris” Bridges accidentally knocked up a longtime friend during a moment of unbridled passion. According to court documents obtained by Hiphopenquirer.com, the woman, Tamika Fuller, demanded that Ludacris buy her a luxury vehicle — and pay her attorney’s retainer fee — or she was spilling the TEA about their baby.

The contents of the letter have already been made public by TMZ.com. What’s interesting about the missive is how it is worded.

Specifically, the line “…our client at this point cannot afford our retainer of $7,500… and we ask that your client consider paying that so that we may help her negotiate and navigate a resolution [blah, blah, blah].”

The gall of her to request that Luda pay her attorney’s fees in order to gouge him for more money. Where do they do that at?

Tamika Fuller letter

• Ludacris and his Foundation are bringing Thanksgiving cheer to 250 metro Atlanta families
  • Celebrity Style: Eudoxie Wearing Giuseppe Zanotti
  • Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Trouble in Paradise for Ludacris and Eudoxie?

290 Responses to “SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller’s Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney’s Retainer Fee”

GAGIRL87 says:

How old is she?

Tamika is probably 45..those botox marks on the forehead lets me know

says:

:rules: <—the receipts Sandra provided for this :tea: *2 snaps* :nun:

Hoes need to keep their hoe ish underground. Me and female. IMB

I ain’t read though ONLY because I’m on my phone…

SR did you mistakenly ban Bombshell Esq. :eek:
      She is unable to log in.

GAGIRL87 says:

Her & Luda look like they may be cousins :coffee:

bnatural says:

He has 18 more years to deal with this woman, if only he had… nvm :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

:no:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

SR did you mistakenly ban Bombshell Esq.
      She is unable to log in.

I didn’t ban her. Some cell phone ISPs are blocking their users from accessing my site. If she can see my blog then she can log in.

10th!!
      Luda accidentally impregnated her? :huh: whey they do that AT!

SR
      I will relay your message. Thanks! :bow:

Damn is the baby even in the 2nd trimester. I see why Luda is going to the courts to put a limit. Yes the child should be taking care of but it is no way it should be a “come up” for the mother. She still has responsibility in raising the child.

Just Looking says:

Why she look so AGED. I thought this was the Seasoned Attorney or his Great Aunt.

Dem Boys be liking that Vintage Pudding :tea:

:bounce: SMURFETTE, Ur here U didnt FREEZE TO DEAFFH

She can pay her own attorney fees. I wouldn’t pay shyt

JerseyGirl68 says:

Awe shucks, Luda is represented by Tanya Mitchell Graham, Esq.? She does not play. It is about to go down.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hummmm :kona:

*scrolls back up to finish reading*

10th!!
      Luda accidentally impregnated her?
      _________
      :dead: He pocket book got a big ole magnet IN IT. He just fell in…and the sperm took over.

FO SHAME

Well disaster comes in 3s who’s next.

Ohh and Good Day All…You to Professor and Luvn….

VDot says:

@Therapist – I thought the baby was already born? :thinking: I don’t feel like :pc: to confirm tho.

Folks strap up :tea: or precede with caution wit these skanks :tea:

I’m not getting into CS issues with folks that don’t have children. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Damn is the baby even in the 2nd trimester.
      —–
      Hold up. There were pictures of her at a baby shower. And I thought this baby was here already?! No? Hummmm

flsun99 says:

Admit it Sandra…Luda is paying you to put this info out?
      S/N: I finally learned how to pronounce his girl’s name. It’s Ah-dox-ee (Eudoxie). Now I can stop calling her Exodus.

he gone pay it one way or another.

“now we can do this like some gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shyt” :tea:

He shouldn’t pay attorney,
      he shouldn’t pay her nothing,
      he shouldn’t buy diapers,
      he shouldn’t buy formula,
      he shouldn’t give her a car,
      he shouldn’t pay the hospital.

How bout he should have worn a CONDOM.

**************************************

OH! lol I don’t know either and don’t have the energy to google.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’m not getting into CS issues with folks that don’t have children.
      ——-
      Let the church say #AMEN If the parent is living nice, the kid should as well. IMO.

flsun99 says:

@Nakeya,
      I think the baby is here. It’s a girl, Cai.

~~~~~~
      JUSTlOOking :hi: OH! so how those one prevent these types of accidents
      :think:

So glad I am a woman I don’t have to deal with this

LuvLife I am a frozen ghost :ghost: :lol:

Cooking :kiss:

bnatural says:

therapist1911 says:

———–

I agree that it shouldn’t be a “come up” for the mother but often times it is because they are the primary guardian/caregiver of the child when it comes to situations like this….people like Luda and D-Wade are gone from home so often that the responsibility falls on one parent to primarily raise that child….and you can’t put a price on that….now she is just out right with her stuff…most of the time, they (babymamas) are concerned about getting the money and then they spend it how ever they see fit…she is upfront with her demands which is a bit different :shrug:

VDot says:

At least these boys aint knocking up fly by night groupies. They have history with their baby mamas. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

flsun99 says:

@Nakeya,
      I think the baby is here. It’s a girl, Cai.
      —–
      That’s what I thought. Thanks!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I’m not getting into CS issues with folks that don’t have children. :no:
      HIGH FIVE

Gigi26 says:

I don’t have any kids but I damn know Luda better suffer. This will be one helluva lesson for him and niggas like him. You lay with dogs you will wake up with a puppy and fleas!

Lay with a dirty bum bytch you will wake up a daddy and wit da clap and a supeona to family court.

Not one ounce of remorse. We’ll see if Eudoxie will stick around for this fukk shyt. If she does, she deserves all the drama too. Do better.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I’m not getting into CS issues with folks that don’t have children.

:tea: Hear Hear !!

:fistbump: Nakeya!

This ass should want his child not to be in harms way. No chances of kidnapping etc! You slipped up dude! Now handle your business. Ain’t nobody fault who You chose to bed :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I have no sympathy for him since she is a longtime friend he knew exactly what he was dealing with.

rwilliams4782 says:

Luda better pull a Dwade and get custody of lil Cai lol…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      :hahaha: true

JerseyGirl68 says:

Me and Tanya go wayyyy back. :yes: She’s a very smart lady, and very nice.

@bnatural

Yeah it’s a little different. A lil off putting. But I reserve my opinion as I’m not the one that has to pay.

Yeah he should of wore a condom and stayed faithful to his girl.

Just Looking says:

Don’t understand why these men are tripping when these women that that have SEX with get pregnant.

Sooner or later conception will happen. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GellySammich says:

:huh: $1700/month is by no means a come up. That ain’t shyt for a child really. Even if he does make a “meager” $25,000 a month, the baby can’t even get 10% my boy?!?! What? You just gonna let his ass go to public school too huh? :rolleyes: sorryassnogooddaddyass And let the record show I’m not knocking those who went/go to public school but I’m sure as hell knocking the public school system.

flsun99 says:

And isn’t it true Sandra, Tamika Fuller doesn’t want Exdoxie around the baby?

That’s is so crazy to me!! Women have babies with men they know have other women and want to keep the child from being around the man’s wife/fiance/wifey. Too bad too sad!! If I were Exdoxie, I would kill the bish with kindness. I would buy the baby all kinds of stuff. Ask if she can come visit. Yeppers, I would be so freaking nice to that bish it would drive her in sane.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Why not refer her to legal aid once they found that she couldn’t afford their services? My client wants to sue your client, can you pay for her to do that, thanks! :huh: :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS we are >>>>here<<<< It's not ok for anyone, mom or dad, to hide or lie about the income, just to not have to pay. It's wrong. If you did not want to pay, then strap up. It's really that simple. Condoms cost less than babies do.

~~~~~~~
      def interesting.

Caramel Rain says:

@ Orange, are you built like the Monica from Girlfriends? That’s what I pic you to look like based on your bust and height size and physical description of yourself..

A.J. says:

Thanks for the exclusive Sandra!! :thumbsup:

Eye of Heart says:

She has a very SKRONG face :coffee: These rappers know these chicks looking for a paycheck so I can’t for the life of me figure out why they be raw dawgin. :no:

The letter doesn’t sound like extortion to me. It sounds totally reasonable. My opinion has not changed. I still hate this midget azz nigra for recklessly impregnating this woman while he was in a relationship and then putting her through the ringer for keeping the baby because that’s all this is. At least Dwayne embraces his child and has called him a blessing to the media. Nor has anything negative come out about his baby mama other than she ain’t messin with no broke nigras. Luda is putting out this stuff about this woman who STILL has not gone to the media. Screw him.

IsThisThingOn... says:

__________________________

they say familiarity ‘breeds’ contempt (pun)

YO LUDA, Fellow VIRGO

PEN A RAP….

Shoulda worn a wrapper.
      Shoulda worn a wrapper.

Her arse was round like a Georgia Peach
      My Whip was clean, my Fade was Tight
      Shoulda worn a wrapper

:whistle: :danban:

*deep throaty laffter* I. am. enjoying. this. like. he dumped. me. before.?! :hahaha:

One thing about parenting, and putting ppl on pedastals in general, :tea: They will disappoint your ass. Just as sho as rain is right. :tea: I guess thats a lesson ppl who arent parents learn a little later.

Tough year for FOTB ahead. :popcorn:

I ain’t mad at these women either though. Everybody is grown and ain’t nobody putting a shotgun to nobody’s head. Stay. Leave. Fly hell whatever!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@VDot: Yes the good old we was on a break so I slept with the homey line :lol: Now all the girlfriends and wives are going to be looking at they man’s childhood friends like :blink:
      Speaking of childhood friends who else thought Chuck Smith was on RHOA trying to get his shine on? He seemed like a real BISH trying to act like he was Rico Suave. No dummy you said out of your mouth you lied to Kandi… Real playas don’t lie. They honest with they hoes :tea:

Gigi26 says:

AND MISS ME with he “Knew her for years” BULLSHYT, he been FUKKIN HER FOR YEARS.

Fukk buddies for life crew. Not no damn friends otherwise he wouldn’t have done her like this. Period. There is no respect there whatsoever. He treating her worse than a whore on the track. Not that its right but they both deserve the drama. Stop the fukkery already. Kids are not pawns, they are human beings.

bnatural says:

Gigi26 says:

———–

Please, that is a kept woman…she has had 9 months to leave…and where has she been, right with Luda. I’m sure there was a DNA test in there some where as with D-Wade I’m assuming but still, just the fact that it was a possibility (and they had to acknowledge that they did slip up, I’m sure) should have been enough.

What gets me is that these men probably sleep with other women all of the time…remember that instagram comment someone left on Gabby’s IG saying “remember when I —ed your d–k in Atlanta Dwyane?” THAT is what I don’t get…staying with a man you know is running around on you….

There is too much of a risk…just because we don’t hear about these athletes, rappers and celebrities getting VD doesn’t mean they don’t! I find it hard to believe that with all of the babies they have and the lifestyle, no one has ever contracted anything….

These women are willing to risk all of that over some extra cash and bags? Me don’t think so.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——–
      SO they have 2 girlfriends? One for the camera and one for behind closed doors? Dagggggg. That’s crazy. smh.

$1700/month is by no means a come up. That ain’t shyt for a child really. Even if he does make a “meager” $25,000 a month, the baby can’t even get 10% my boy?!?! What? You just gonna let his ass go to public school too huh? sorryassnogooddaddyass And let the record show I’m not knocking those who went/go to public school but I’m sure as hell knocking the public school system.
      _________

Tell em baby. :kiss:

rwilliams4782 says:

Condom..Plan b.. if that dont work then slight push. … I don’t have chirren so I cant give advice

flsun99 says:

Euxodie ain’t going no where.

So glad I am a woman I don’t have to deal with this

my cousin is a lesbian too. she played the role of “daddy” to her ex’s little boy. they broke up and she mad because she wants visitation :facepalm:

she said thats like her son too. dont ask me where the real daddy is because i dont know.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I am not about to help somebody sue me
      :stop: Chile please. You would have to get it on the back end if I lost and the judge ordered it.

flsun99 says:

And isn’t it true Sandra, Tamika Fuller doesn’t want Exdoxie around the baby?
      ~~~~~~
      if this is TRUE THATS Just DUMB,DUMB DUMB DUMB!!

1700 will cover my mortgage and maybe groceries if I don’t go to publix lol

Smonae says:

Jenie :cosign:

I dont see how folks out here just raw with that package lurking .. :nono:

_______

Please dont believe it. And if one has it, a lot of them do, cause they fukk each other. And then they fukk randoms in random cities.

Almost what 80%? 60% of the population has some form of hsv, and their circle is tighter, smaller so do the math.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You can't hide money, unless you have accounts in the islands.

This is why I will see you at the

Superior Court of Fulton County :bye:

SEE Child Support and IRS hot this relationship…..

Eye of Heart says:

Hi n shyt :hi:

Caramel Rain says:

no, i dont think so but i can see how you think that. maybe i am and i dont know. :rofl: i think my body is more proportionate tho. i think.

i’ll post a pic when i get home. my job blocked the gravatar site. i just hate turning on the computer when im home.

rwilliams4782 says:

Thats y I dont date women with kids.. I tolerate kids but im not in love with them

Gigi26 says:

——————————————–
      OOOH girl these niggs are most def burning these skanks and vice versa! There was a list on another site listing which baller had what :yes: some of these hoes are just embarassed to say anything :yes:

Esp them NBA players, they spreading shyt like wildfire but getting the shots quick to kill any rumors.

Matchsticks says:

Again, what does this woman do to earn a living? How was her lifestyle for all the 50 years she’s been working thus far? She thinks just bc she got knocked up now all of a sudden Luda owes her a lifestyle change? lol, funny…

JerseyGirl68 says:

***********************

AND he trying to go hard body against a woman who he hopes will have no attorney at all. The mother of his child that he created. This boy ain’t shat.

:hug: Mac how u iz? Been to Nordstrom lately. *giggles

Yes, 1 out of 4 has HERPES….

And isn’t it true Sandra, Tamika Fuller doesn’t want Exdoxie around the baby?
      ~~~~~~
      if this is TRUE THATS Just DUMB,DUMB DUMB DUMB!!

I love ma’am daddy to death but I cant be rational about his *otha* kids so I removed myself from the situation. :shrug: i know my limits. Maybe God aint thru with me yet tho..

Euxodus betta make an Euxodus if she cant hang. Otherwise she aint chit.

kamadiva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~
      def interesting.

______________________________________
      In Luda’s case, it looks like her “true face” is showing…after all these years!

Condoms aren’t 100%…I have a 22 YR OLD that I can vouch for that. We used them every trip…and ‘TA DAHHHHH’!

JerseyGirl68 says:

That Beyotch was trying to extort money from Luda. Now that the ish is public, don’t award that heffa a car or attorney fees. She shouldn’t be so greedy. She should have just stayed in the cut and kept her mouth shut.

That fool thought that she was going to “Kelly Pitts” Luda. This is not BET The Game. This real life, dumb bunny.

************************************

:lol: but :yes: All that tweeting Happy Mother’s Day/Birthday to the homie, SHUT DOWN. Going out to dinner with high school friend, SHUT DOWN. Getting concert/game tickets for friends, SHUT DOWN. (not that it works, but it’s worth a try? :shrug: )

Chuck was a bi.tch. Flat out. I would have smacked the chit out of his lil dack azz.

Sooner or later conception will happen. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      :dead: It’s natural

I hated Mya’s shape on girlfriends. She looked like a violin bow :no:
      Wait– I just read it again when I COPIED IT :hahaha: MONICA!! Yea she has a cute shape :rofl:

flsun99 says:

Admit it Sandra…Luda is paying you to put this info out?

No he did not. Sandrarose.com does not participate in such shenanigans. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———–
      Nope.

GellySammich says:

Hey Babe :kiss: I emailed you this morn.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

LAWWWDDDDDD My e-life flashed before my eyes this am…. I realized how much I :love: my log-in…. I :pray: I NEVER have to expetienced being :banned: :nun:

Thank you DTTS :bow: oh morning & chit :tea:

:dead: @ VD. STDs/STIs. I’m over this topic. :rollseyes:

Luda pay child support .10% of your monthly income =2,500 a month and keep health insurance. Get the kid every other weekend and two weeks during the summer. Alternate holidays.. Baby mama.. find you somebody that wants you and your kids. End of story. My arbitration bill will be in the mail. Next… :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb we were all praying for your log in. lol How are the babies?

Gigi26 says:

——————————————–

:preach: but let em gone out there and raw dog em trying to come up :tea: I’m surprised an another AIDS Scandal hasn’t surfaced :tea:

bnatural says:

Gigi26 says:

——————————————–

——

Hmmmm, Imma see if I can locate that site…I’d be curious to see who’s on the list. Do you know the name of it offhand?

lovezoe says:

I leave these CS payments alone. Men should want to pay for their kids. If not, that’s what the courts for. You got thee punk niggas Wade, Bosh, etc using their status and wealth to yank custody and reduce payments. Bosh ain’t stayed in TX in 30 years, yet he claim that as residency to get a lower amount. Then his wife low key shading saying the momma wouldn’t switch weekends so they can celebrate the boy birthday. BYE ASHY. Rumor is this chick from Cali, move back there boo. They REAL friendly with giving women money. Bet he act right then.

And her Christ like manner has left the building. :rofl: Selah.

____________________________
      20 percent outchea :grin:
      You know DTTS :gossip: She in that 60-80% She got halitosis, gangrene, sunken butt, chlamydia in the eye and a runny nose

rwilliams4782 says:

:nono: These broads were probably fishing rubbers out of the trash, turning ‘em inside out and stuffing them back up in their puss. Checking basal temperatures and making sure the booty call happened during their fertile window.

rwilliams4782 says:

I emailed you this morn.
      _____

I am on it now. :kiss: :hump: You a fione ass pregnant ladee.. :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And her Christ like manner has left the building.
      ——-
      But why, right before I saw this I was thinking: Dag you and Jesus broke up that quick? What happened to all that word? Oh ok.

Gigi26 says:

@Bnatural: chile you can find that shyt on LS Alley or baller alert in one of their forums :yes:

Them niggas are disgusting. Like they summoning instagram hoes and twitter slores and you expect em to be clean?

These are the same dudes that would fukk anything in college, what makes the real world any different?

Orange Blossom says:

Caramel Rain says:

no, i dont think so but i can see how you think that. maybe i am and i dont know. i think my body is more proportionate tho. i think.

**************
      :thumbsup: not trying to be rude! Just the way you described yourself sounds brick-houselike? that’s all. I hardly turn the computer on when im home. or answer the phone. hate talking on the phone.

Why hire attorney?

It was the pleasure of the US STATE ATTORNEY’s Office in my state to aid in taking my ex husband to court. They rejoice in handling these matters when it comes to the welfare of children…

The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) is responsible for welfare and protection of children. This includes CHILD SUPPORT.

:tea:

I wrote them so fast….In less than 30 days I have a personally signed letter, from State Attorneys office :nun:

And this my friends is WHY dudes need to strap up! Welp! :tea:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Chile, like a thief in the night… selah, indeed. :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Jenie

VDot says:

:thinking: When was it in the building?

rwilliams4782 says:

Thats what I would do Vdot.. I would hang upside down all night to make sure they have safe travels to my uterus

@JENIE
      “but let em gone out there and raw dog em trying to come up I’m surprised an another AIDS Scandal hasn’t surfaced ”

OH, I saw a report years ago that they estimated that 25% of the players in the NBA had it. Of course they keep that chit hush hush and they said it was because of “Magic” that they changed the rule that forced trainers to wear gloves.

The real reason was that a slew of them niggas had it. :yes: All you gotta do is look at weight changes and weird “injuries.”
      **cough cough** D. Rose…

Caramel Rain says:

And her Christ like manner has left the building. Selah.

*************
      :chase:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whatchu liking her picture fo :blink:
      Whatchu say bye like that fo when you got off the :cell:
      Did you text her K? Why you didn’t spell it out? Ya’ll speaking in code????!!!!

It’s a shame I have to keep repeating that men are pre-wired from the womb to impregnate multiple women for the purposes of replenishing the earth. You’re asking a lot for a man to ignore his natural instinct to breed prolifically. This is not about you or your feelings. This is about ensuring the survival of future generations.

Mac how u iz? Been to Nordstrom lately. *giggles

Yes, 1 out of 4 has HERPES….

I hollered tombout “its going to the rack..” :hahaha: Was it old lady pank?

:hug: I miss you!

@R WILLIAMS
      “So ludacris will give several thousands charity and foundations of his own but want to limit his own child of 1700 a month….oh ok…”

:blink:
      Chiiiiid. He shouldn’t give that. Like he wanted that child or something. smh.

Gigi26 says:

————————–
      Hey Sandra does that include Lesbians too? Cuz yeah…

GellySammich says:

:ashamed: thank you but :pc: wunt no picture of me on it was it? oh. just generally. *hair flip*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hush! Post the picture Orange and :cell: me when it’s up. That way we can say you look like somebody. That’s what we do here :rofl:

__________________________

they are longtime friends. she probably already had a least one abortion already. you know how it goes….well maybe not you per se, but yall know how it is. once a dude is used to going raw he cant turn back and a chick is only gonna have but so many trips to the clinic before she decides to finally keep one.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————-

Those “donations” are tax deductible soo ummmm yeah #helpful :tea:

Gigi… ay…back up lol..we make chirren too..lol

Stay crunching up them credentials! :rofl: :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Esq claiming children on taxes are too …

Caramel Rain says:

how you “extort” money from your childs father? Um newsflash, he is OBLIGATED to financially support a kid he placed in my uterus :blink: I wouldnt want to take him downtown tho… but that’s just me.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is not about you or your feelings.
      You ain’t GOT NO LIFE :rules:

Who used to kick it with J? :twirls: The Messiah.. Not T.I. son. The most high

BostonBabe says:

Men are not the only ones that have to be financially responsible for a child, both parents are. Alot of these females out here wouldn’t be pressing men for child support if they (the female) were doing what they had to do as far as working and getting their own money. A child is not a paycheck.

rwillimas4782 says:

I’m sure Luda will take very good care of his seed financially. The $1700 is for the baby mama since she has 2 hands and can get a job after the infant turns 1 and is placed in daycare where she will socialize with other babies.

Just Looking says:

This CHIC is DUMB! $1700.00 is pocket change for him….GO TO COURT!!!!!

Go to Court!
      Go to Court!
      Go to Court!

Talking bull, I don’t get the white man involved in our business. GET YT INVOLVED. :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

I hated Mya’s shape on girlfriends. She looked like a violin bow
      Wait– I just read it again when I COPIED IT MONICA!! Yea she has a cute shape
      ***************
      A violin bow tho? :wail:

Gigi… ay…back up lol..we make chirren too..lol
      _________________________
      Yea with a dack in you :blink:
      Or if you go borrow some sperm like Mary Jane :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@R :rofl: :ghost:

flsun99 says:

And isn’t it true Sandra, Tamika Fuller doesn’t want Exdoxie around the baby?

I didn’t hear that. Don’t believe Internet rumors.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:happy:

but yall know how it is
      _______

I used to assume that..but :no:

Some of these lives font like they been crystal stairs.

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea I know Luda will not be a deadbeat. He is a good father to his daughter..Tamike should be almost ready to withdraw her pension with her old azz

Eye of Heart says:

:shotsfired: I said Hi to you bishes!! :cuss:

Caramel Rain says:

I’ll take 1700 a month. But not from a millionaire. I been tryna give DWade a daughter. :cry: Pillar Sanders gets 10k for 3 kids… State of Texas is no joke :no:

GellySammich says:

Sandra that man can have a thousand children if he wants. But he also has to TAKE CARE of those thousand. I think a man can/should/whatever have as many wives and children as they can AFFORD. If you think you are too broke to provide for your offspring (even when you’re bringing in a month what others are bringing in a year :rolleyes: ) then DON’T HAVE THEM!!

January 8, 2014 at 12:50 pm

*a lot. And child please. :eyeroll: You must be a mom?

________________________

:thinking: :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

___________________________

Sandra, would you consider that (just perhaps) they need to be a little LESS prolific in their breeding frenzy if they truly want to ENSURE survival. I mean, at this point, a lot of these crop-dusters need to be ‘grounded’ because they’re ‘spreading’ the wrong stuff and actually THREATENING survival…

rwilliams4782 says:

Gay or straight still wouldnt want chirren.. my nerves arent built for chirren I like it quiet… thats why I fool with the dead..they have nothing to say and dont talk back

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*giggles into hand like Mike Tyson* Who ith we talmbout?
      I thought I had it :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Hard as Nails face…Has no control who that child is around.

Sandra please provide a new post, what other jump off got a baby on the way.

I’m DONE cutting Gabby and Tamika at the knees. :bye:

See ya’ll later…

*****************
      :wail: Chortle

Gigi26 says:

I’m sure Luda will take very good care of his seed financially.
      ———————————-
      He should take care of the girl just like he does his 1st DAUGHTER :yes:

He should really think about what if a man treated his DAUGHTER like he is treating their MOTHERS.

Have some darn respect.

MsB2u says:

luVn_liFe… says:

10th!!
      Luda accidentally impregnated her? :huh: whey they do that AT!
      —————————–
      you can only make accidents like that when you are FOB :tea:

Eye of Heart :hi:

rwilliams4782 says:

SOME WOMEN NEVER GIVE MEN A CHANCE TO BE A FATHER DAMN BISH THE BABY HASNT EVEN GOTTEN HIS 2ND SET OF SHOTS LOK

Hey Eye :heart: :lol:

Done with this topic Agane :lol:

MsTake what parts of the pig and cow yew having for your before lunch snicksnack? Huh? :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

SOME WOMEN NEVER GIVE MEN A CHANCE TO BE A FATHER DAMN BISH THE BABY HASNT EVEN GOTTEN HIS 2ND SET OF SHOTS LOL

B
      I was almost finished drafting this short novel and the damn electricity zapped in the building :crying:

*her

*a lot.
      Rhodes Scholar in dis bish :trophy:
      Le Weep :crying1:
      Lemme run this report and get ready for lunch. I ain’t got no phone so I might come byke to my pc and font

rwilliams4782 says:

you is too dam silly :rofl:

TAMEKA!! Girl you out there?

Listen here. This silence is getting you nowhere mama. Come down from the high road. This midget azz nigra is dragging your name through the mud. Sell a story or two to TMZ and you will have the retainer for your attorney. Don’t give it all to them in one shot. Break it up and get as many payments as you like. Here’s some topics for you.

1. Me and Luda been together for years…
      2. Eugenics been stalking me. I got pics….
      3. Luda never broke up with Eucalyptus. Here’s proof…

You catch my drift. Stop being miss nice guy while this nigra skull drags you mercilessly.

GellySammich says:

What if we, uuummm she doesn’t believe in daycare? wants to home school? What if she prefers a daycare that speaks 2 or 3 languages to the children or actually teaches them something while they’re there? Since the child’s father has the means to support it…. shouldn’t he?

LesBinLuv says:

I’d just like to point out…third line down…I’m gon need the word “to” inserted in there. Nothing worse than a legal document with bad grammar…unless of course the document is a fraud!

IsThisThingOn... says:

:D on’t believe Internet rumors:

Oh, the iron-knee… :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Before I begin, I wanna praise :nun: for bringing MisTaken back to us safely.

Hi guys.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Esq claiming children on taxes are too …

————-
      Charitable contributions are fully deductible…. there are limits on claiming dependents…. so he doesn’t stand to gain as much

Just Looking says:

she probably already had a least one abortion already. you know how it goes….
      _________
      :sad: At Least

And yes, after a while you don’t where a condom. So it can be confirmed that more than likely he been hitting Jada Pinkett older sister for some time.

Now…Folks don’t care about your uterus like that….Unless you say it’s medical. Not that you made a mistake and that KNEE GROW aint’ SH**&.

:kona:

IsThisThingOn… says:

I know, right? :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:blink: I feel like a taco salad. Whatchu eat? Beanie weanies? I said ate cause I know you on meal 6 :lol:

The $1700 is for the baby mama since she has 2 hands and can get a job

:claps:

:waiting:

A.J. says:

Thanks for the exclusive Sandra!! :thumbsup:

No thanks necessary. I’m just doing my job, keeping the masses informed.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Orange Blossom

LesBinLuv says:

^^makes me further think the document is a farce

Eye of Heart says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

on’t believe Internet rumors:

Oh, the iron-knee…

OK?!!

rwilliams4782 says:

when ppl show you who they are, believe them and treat them accordingly. of course she could have applied this logic beforehand but….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*turns my byke on him* :nun:
      I see we let anybody in the gates these days.
      As soon as I get on fb and I unfriending somebody :rolleyes: :lol:

BostonBabe says:

OutsidetheBox says:*a lot. And child please. You must be a mom?

Thank you for the correction. Yes I am a mother, AND???

That is not true. Believe me, if Luda was putting out dirt I would be spilling ALL the tea on this here blog. :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

So how long CeCe Peniston and Luda been messin around?

Eye of Heart says:

Hey VDot and Caramel :waves: Since my font clear to the rest of these fukkas :karate:

__________________________

IsThisThingOn…says:

they say familiarity ‘breeds’ contempt (pun)

Excellent play on words. I see what you did there. :thumbsup:

@GELLY
      “GellySammich says:

Since SHE DECIDED to have the baby, shouldn’t she have thought of a way to do that on her own tho?

I mean, why not be self sufficient and support your own DECISIONS? When that stopped. :think:

AND???
      Not the three questions marks. You bad huh :popcorn: You felt read huh?
      :lol: I kill myself sometimes.

iAmChan says:

I lub yew @MisTaken I was legit worried about lol. I ain’t got you on fb because I’m currently on a fb hiatus of sorts.

Orange Blossom says:

Your cousin is a woman, not a man. She can not play “daddy” to anyone’s child.

Caramel Rain says:

BostonBabe :hi: how’s the weather in Boston?

I hate when I seal my enevelope but forgot to put the stuff inside. Le sign :peace: off to mail my husband’s child support check :lol: ikidikid :tea:

lovezoe says:

Luda is trying to drag her name through the mud, why ask for CS when she was five months pregnant. She coulda went to the blogs but she didn’t. I smell bull

GellySammich says:

<—- claiming it. You know them fools need a whole new WARDROBE every 2-3 months right?! :huh: And you spending a good $250 on pampers alone. *Cliff Huxtable voice* They haven't EATEN yet. And they go to the doctor every couple of months until they hit 2… And they actually NEED toys and things for stimulation… and have you set up their room yet?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chan you cut me real deep. You said me and the lady had the same lips and eyes. She used black liner on her lips :nono: Mine stay bussin..
      I don’t know Chan. It’s gonna take a lot to get over this. And then don’t get me started on the hair. We big gravie cute round here :rofl:
      The only thing she might of had me on was them omelets.

Excellent play on words.

It was. I meant to point that out earlier :thumbsup: :lol:

BostonBabe says:

Just curious for the answer. :)

Bet Tamikas job is bedazzling shyt..entray pa newer

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just curious for the answer. :)
      Why does your smiley seem like its passive aggressive :rofl:
      I hope you are keeping warm if you are in Boston

BostonBabe says:

Caramel Rain says:

BostonBabe how’s the weather in Boston?

Hello, :hi: It is freezing here.

MsB2u says:

1. Me and Luda been together for years…
      2. Eugenics been stalking me. I got pics….
      3. Luda never broke up with Eucalyptus. Here’s proof…

by Bird on Jan 8, 2014 at 12:58 pm
      —–///////—————-

GellySammich says:

@ OutsidetheBox: Eudoxie is a friend of the blog. Please do not disrespect her by calling her out her name. Thanks. :)

iAmChan says:

I don’t pay attention to lip liner. I thought she was cute in the eyes n mouf.

@GELLY
      “No who in here goin try and claim a baby need $1700 a month to be taken care of.
      <—- claiming it. You know them fools need a whole new WARDROBE every 2-3 months right?! And you spending a good $250 on pampers alone. *Cliff Huxtable voice* They haven't EATEN yet. And they go to the doctor every couple of months until they hit 2… And they actually NEED toys and things for stimulation… and have you set up their room yet?

____________________________

:eek:

:facepalm:
      Somebody has led you astray. You prolly payin several people's child support talkin bout it take $1,700 a month to take care of a child.

No baby, no…. :no:

Matchsticks says:

so if he wants to continue to go raw…why not get on bc, that is unless YOU want the baby too, and if YOU want the baby too, why not make sure that since you aren’t his wife, YOU can help provide some stuff YOU may want for the child that he may not understand or be indifferent about… *shrugs* oh well…

BostonBabe says:

@MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says

No type of aggression at all.

———–
      *pushes you outta the way, so you don’t get all raveled up in this here nonsense, getting supeoned and thangs*
      :rules: We need you here, so settle down :D

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

i get 1400 a month in child support. :shrugs: you can hate me now….but i wont stop now :listen: you can hate me nowwwwww.

i went back to work when my daughter was 8 weeks old. daycare for a newborn was 200 a week…so yeah. get mad, shake a table, type in caps, but pay me my money dawg. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB come here friend. Let’s just take a breather real quick. :kona:

BostonBabe says:

Just curious for the answer.

Curiousity will kill your ass…but alas you live cause Im going home. Bout to smoke this child support down. :smoke: :bye:

*****************************

She might me “mature” but Tameka Pinkett is still a cutie.

Nakeya_J says:

If you did not want to pay, then strap up. It’s

Does the Bible mention anything about strapping up or contraception or abortion? No? I thought so. :coffee:

@GELLY
      “Man he decided to bust in me. I decided I don’t believe in abortions. Now we BOTH living with these decisions. The End.

See, this is the EXACT foolishness women have convinced niggas to accept.

If YOU don’t believe in the umpteen contraceptions and child prevention methods available to you, INCLUDING Abortion, then live with and take of your decision to have those beliefs by taking care of your child. Pure and simple.

So you don’t “believe” in abortion, and he don’t “believe” in paying for a kid he never agreed to have. Yall both got beliefs.

Just stand up for YOUR beleifs and stop tryin to steal a nigga money for YOUR beliefs. Sound too much like right tho.

Mistaken are you internet thugging????

:D
      :welcome: BOSTONBABE

BostonBabe says:

Enjoy your day

GellySammich says:

Your use of emoticons is awesome. HOWEVER, I’m taking care of a 2 year old boy right now. My own. Who has easily used up about $1200 of my check a month. But I’m poor so that’s with me having to limit things.

rwilliams4782 says:

Bish at work got so much mousse on her weave it smells like curl juice…yuck

Since you said Thanks and smiled I assume you wanna entertain my question as to why every one above me can say whatever but I cant?

Look I dont wanna be a special snowflake.. take me off the read please. Sheesh. :hahaha: Let me give it a break. Bye Sandra. :hug:

BostonBabe says:

SouthernPrincess says:

1. She didnt ‘DEMAND’ he pay her atty. retainer fee, they asked…there is a difeference there
      2. It is not uncommon for someone to ask the other party to the atty fees. Its done all the time even when both individuals are independently wealthy.
      3. and lastly, Luda’s camp keep leaking stuff to the media, not Tameka..he is trying to to get the media/public on his side. Lame and trffling move…Luda’s is shaping up to be quite the Mitch

@ORANGE

i get 1400 a month in child support. you can hate me now….but i wont stop now you can hate me nowwwwww.

Chiiiid. If they mad point em out. Like I have always said, if they allowed me to steal money (for phucking no less) I’d do it in a heartbeat too.

I don’t blame you one bit. Shole don’t.

_________
      Passes out Like Ray J… Slightly

@Bird – Yeah, very attractive. Tamika call me :cell: Kept my copy of letter if you want to use. :yes:

Minus the type that Lesbin pointed out ION see anything wrong with this letter :shrug: They are trying to stay outta court, so why is the world seeing this letter yo? :huh:

Your cousin is a woman, not a man. She can not play “daddy” to anyone’s child.
      ________________________

hence the word played and the quotations on the word “daddy” . i aint say none of it made sense, im just saying how a lesbian can find herself in the middle of a parenting mess.

a lot of women have their new lesbian lovers step in where the father left off. it happens.

@GELLY
      “But I’m poor so that’s with me having to limit things…”

Well sound like you just need to do some more limiting. :shrugs:

GellySammich says:

If it sounded like right I might be inclined to agree. But no worries. We will never see eye to eye on this one. I’d rather just enjoy your jokes and leave it there. You will never be able to convince me that a man shouldn’t have to take care of his children but I’m not having your babies so :shrug: Do you! :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

Can’t wait til she spill the tea. It’s coming. He can afford lavish cars for EUDOXIE but can pay for his child. No matter how much money one had, they will always be “chicken and beer”

iAmChan says:

Kinda tense in this piece today.

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep orange tell ur cuz that she need to have a seat in every chair at madison square lol

I want some mexican food so bad :pizza:

~~~~~~
      Yes it DOES.

:lightbulbmoment:

Yo BM! Solicit the 7g’s from the public We Got It THEN pay us back when you get it. WIth nice interest of course :D
      =================
      luVn_liFe… says:

Mistaken are you internet thugging????

She calls it “exercise” :hahaha:

Bet Tamikas job is bedazzling shyt..entray pa newer
      *********************

rwilliams4782 says:

now she up here talking bout losing weight..boo correct those frontal cavatied b4 u lose ur teeth

Eye of Heart says:

Bet Tamikas job is bedazzling shyt..entray pa newer

I hate yo font!! :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Kinda tense in this piece today.
      <—Is cool than a fan! :nun:

*hand on bossom* Moi e-thugging Luvie. NEVER :nono:
      BRB

Jenie make some of your own.. some dishes are so easy to make :thumbsup:
      SPEAKING OF, Mistaken did u ever try that Mexi CHOPS recipe I gave you?

Just Looking says:

well 1700 really ain’t that much, especially for a infant.

The average cost for Tuition for a 6 week old for infant care is about 400 to 500 a WEEK

This does not include pampers and formula…
      Doctors appointments
      Housing
      There is a formula that is used….

I have that handy to….

not sure about your state but in NY state child support payments are tax deductible if you are NOT in arrears. problem is that niggas STAY in arrears.

but dont let a silly little thing like facts get in the way of a good tantrum. wile out, yo! go for it. :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

Y can’t she be regualar like the rest and go down to Defac and pay that $25 and let the court come up with it!?

But whyyyy you coming at MsTake like that? *snickers* :kona:

LuvMySailor says:

Nakeya_J says:

If you did not want to pay, then strap up. It’s

—————————-
      But the Bible also celebrates marriage, whether multiple wives in the OT or being set apart and having one wife as the Apostle Paul wrote about in the Epistles.

@GELLY
      “If it sounded like right I might be inclined to agree. But no worries. We will never see eye to eye on this one. I’d rather just enjoy your jokes and leave it there. You will never be able to convince me that a man shouldn’t have to take care of his children but I’m not having your babies so Do you! ”
      ________

But like I said, too much like right…

Mistaken are you internet thugging????

She calls it “exercise” :hahaha:
      :dead: :ghost:

:thumbsup:
      Ok MisTAKE ur one Of the nICEST people EVER on these here BLOG :D

luVn_liFe… says:

Jenie make some of your own.. some dishes are so easy to make

That was the plan at first but I’ve been on the pc :typing: looking at menus …. and lawd :eek: BRB :pc:

rwilliams4782 says:

I wasnt talkin bout mistaken I was talkin bout the lady here with all that mousse on her shy azz wig that smells like curl activator

CS is NOT tax deductible in every state. :no:

rwilliams4782 says:I dont play father.. thats the first question I ask…”u got kids?” How many? *drives off
      ~~~~~~
      I NEVER Dated or rather got serious with dudes that had kids either :tea:
      Well NOT by choice EITHER..
      :rolleyes: some folks KNOW they LIe!

lovezoe says:

READ THIS:

It saddens me that it has come to this. I did not file on him. Nor would I ever try to attempt to extort my child’s fathers. Ive never asked him to buy me a car. I had engine trouble. I asked to borrow one of his during my pregnancy so that I could continue 2 get 2 work.

I have never been a stripper. I did waitress there in my past. I have since moved on from that. Some of the best people I know are dancers.

She has yet to meet her father and it’s unfortunate because I would never keep him from seeing her. Let’s not lose focus that an innocent child is involved and her best interests come before any of all of this foolishness.

In spite of all that has already happened I just ask that the negativity stop towards him and I. We have a child to co parent. Be blessed.

sassyshe says:

Tamika done take those poettic justice braids off, got her a halle pixie cut and got her face beat right. Shes already releasing statement on twitter. So expect an exclusive soon once her camp gets the right price

well 1700 really ain’t that much, especially for a infant.

This does not include pampers and formula…
      Doctors appointments
      Housing
      There is a formula that is used….

I have that handy to….
      ________________________

:stop:

This is complete foolishness. If it take you $1,700 A MONTH to raise a child, you shouldn’t even be a parent.

Who in here spending $1,700 a month for they kid? :lol: Man, yall just stop. Ridiculous…

MisTAKE
      post that mexi recipe for JENIE. Jenie its so easy and delish

lovezoe says:

Man, we e-cool, but your theory on CS is just. You know what :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

CS is NOT tax deductible in every state.
      _________________________

i know. thts what i said, woman :rules:

:kiss:

Man, I get what you’re saying BUT you can’t understand the feeling or thought of a LIFE moving around fluttering in your body. It’s very surreal. IT’S VERY EASY FOR YOU TO SAY ABORT IT, done, end of story. But, it’s not that easy. Sex shouldn’t be taken lightly because there are consequences :shrug:

I just enjoyed Potato soup with turkey bacon. :tea:

GellySammich says:

But this isn’t fun. I’m gonna go shop for breast pumps. :peace:

ZOE
      where did she post that At??
      WOW if in her words/statement is FACT.
      SMH. these men need to GET Their shyte together and STEP UP
      :smack:

Orange Blossom says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

CS is NOT tax deductible in every state.
      _________________________

i know. thts what i said, woman :rules:

:kiss:

:duel: Did Not.
      :kiss:

Tamika up there on twitter looking like Jackie Reid from BET news

lovezoe says:

I get in from a blog, but I think twitter

Still in here? :eek:

*sigh* my cuzin crying cuz her baby daddy just got sentenced to 90 days. YOU called the police and got him locked up knwing he had warrants. WTF yo. You lucky that’s ALL he got.. SMH at some ppl

bnatural says:

sassyshe says:

——-

She looks totally different in her new picture….she looks more youthful and pleasant on the eyes….

Man, take care of one of your Godkids for one month.

Let me know what your tally comes up to. Ish costs yo!

i deposit at least a hundred per child in their respective 529 accounts because college is coming up and its not gonna be free. between laundry, athletic fees, laundry, and toilet paper—-none of their child support goes to waste. not one red dime. i spend my money on me and their money on them. :shrugs:

if it was me alone i would walk everywhere, live in a studio, have one tv, and barely go grocery shopping but with them……shiiiiiiiit. kids cost money! they always hungry :wail:

lovezoe says:

READ THIS:

TEAM HER :tea:

Just Looking says:

Sports, braces, sneakers, jackets, lost jackets, gaming systems

:tea:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I just enjoyed Potato soup with turkey bacon
      *********
      did you make it yourself? I love potato soup. One of my faves. I’m eating Creamy chicken and rice soup today.. yummy

AND Lady Goga go sugg a duck, and keep Troy’s name outta your mouth! :mad:

lovezoe says:

DTTS- what you think of Chicago Fire last night?

GellySammich says:

But this isn’t fun. I’m gonna go shop for breast pumps.
      ____________________________

get a medela. if you dont want to buy one then see if the hospital will rent one to you for the duration of your nursing. its the best. and get one of them dual/hands-free pumping bras. they are the BEST INVENTION EVER :nun:

Blah Blah Blah

She so private, why she put this out their. Silence is GOLDEN.

I’m still on her side, but I can’t with her talking foolish like this. Be on one side of the fence…. :facepalm:

Orange Blossom says:

—————
      IF….. :hahaha:
      Hail, I wouldn’t need a house, nor my own car! :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

Wow. So he’s been putting all this stuff in the media? WTF??!! Ok. #teambabymama

@Man, wait until you knock up your LSLH girlfriend :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

But like I said, too much like right…
      ***********************

Interesting albeit unknown fact: Cain’t no woman have no baby without sprinkling a little male reproductive juices on the situation. If you REALLY don’t want kids you have several options including but not limited to vasectomy. Blaming the woman ain’t gonna save you from child support.

@GELLY
      “And if it were a decision made by one party then sure. You win. But if we BOTH make the decision to sleep together, and we both know there is no condom being used and I’m not on birth control, then we are BOTH deciding to take a risk with the outcome.
      But this isn’t fun. I’m gonna go shop for breast pumps”

This another blatant azz LIE women tell.

Deciding to have SEX and deciding to GIVE BIRTH or two different DECISIONS.

Just because you decide to have sex doesn’t automatically mean “Oh, he cool with me deciding birth too.”

Just acknowledge that YOU ALONE decide to give birth. The end. If you against abortion or unhealthy or whatever, you still DECIDE to give birth. Then feel some kind of way when he don’t like being extorted to YOUR decision.

:facepalm:

Like I said tho, if I could steal money legally I dayum shole would too so it’s only the fault of men for allowing that bullchit law to be in place. :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Saw a photo on baller alert and she was SUPA FLy! Not sure of date… But FLY and Youthful :yes:

SouthernPrincess says:

Just looking….why shouldnt she respond. Luda is using his connections, money and resources to drag her in the court of public opinon.
      Luda or a well sourced person within his camp has gone to TMZ and contacted their blog friends so why can she use the platform she has to respond?

———
      Man let me just tell you that day care for me was 360 every two weeks, I had to buy formula since the day care didn’t provide the kind I had to use. So depending on what kind you buy, and I had to buy the sensitive tummies kind, I was spending $100 easily for a few cans. YOu have to buy several gallons of water mix the formula. I was lucky enough to have free health care due to Tri care- others are not. diapers were easily $140 if you buy two cases. :shrug:

Until you have a child, or first hand see what it costs to raise an infant, you wont get it.

@BIRD
      “Yep, and you will never convince me that a woman DECIDES to have a baby and shouldn’t be responsilbe for her DECISION. Like everyone else in everything else they DECIDE.

But like I said, too much like right…
      ***********************

I’m not blaming anything. I’m asking women to acknowledge that they, AND THEY ALONE, DECIDE to give birth.

Which they factually do. So all this stuff about sex is irrelevant because that doesnt’ force a woman’s independent decision one way or another to give birth. And yes, I know step 1 leads to step 2.

But you alone decide step 2 so be responsible for YOUR DECISION.

Why do women act like they don’t know the difference between having sex and giving birth when they still lobby to this day to have the right to decide?

lovezoe says:

READ THIS:

***************************

:mad: Did I or did I know just tell Miss Tameka to sell this story to TMZ for her retainer money? Clearly she is not a stripper because a stripper would know better than this. She can’t win against him while he is actively smearing her name. What’s her Twitter handle? Let me get at her.

Caramel Rain says:

@Man, wait until you knock up your LSLH girlfriend

and Man girlfriend big too. so you already know they gonna have some big ass extra hungry babies. baby come straight out the hospital, skip past breastmilk and head straight for applebees. :steer: :pizza:

bnatural says:

Blah Blah Blah
      She so private, why she put this out their. Silence is GOLDEN.
      —–

She’s just fighting fire with fire..’s the immature way :rolleyes: …her name is getting slammed and she’s being called every name under the sun…yet we find out that this man hasn’t see his daughter yet….she’s been here for almost a month…SMH…

@RAZZ
      “Who in here spending $1,700 a month for they kid? Man, yall just stop. Ridiculous…

———

I understand you fully. If you are trying to convince me that it is feasible that it would REQUIRE $1,700 per month to take care of child, you can stop wasting both our time because that is foolishness that I don’t have the patience to explain in detail today.

Zoe, I only saw the last 20 minutes :mad:
      I don’t want ole girl to be a firefighter :no:
      Ole boy snapped! Didn’t he? :thinking: They are trying to make him look crazy, you see next week’s preview?

lovezoe says:

DTTS: I don’t want her being a firefighter either. She is do good at being a paramedic. Casey having issues that need to be addressed. It’s scary.

flsun99 says:

I think $1700 can definitely take care of the child….but some women want to live off the child support.
      Check it.
      Most day cares for an infant are from 200-400 a week, papmers are $20 box, using about 2-3 a week, a milk is about $50-$65 a week. On the high end for daycare is $1600. Pampers $240 amonth, Milk $260 a month. That’s $2100 (on the high end). If Luda is providing $1700, what’s wrong with ole girl paying another $400. If she didn’t have the child she still would have to pay for a roof over her head, food and a car. I’m sure Luda will provide health care.

Some women need to understand taking care of a child is BOTH parents responsibility!

MsOnederful says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Absolutely…we can see MAN is pro CHOICE which he is entitled to..but like DTTS Said..you have and never will experience being Preggers boop..but then man has a point..that EVERY woman should take precautions under these circumstances..sometimes the sex is just……..well you know…but ALAS that will never happen…so you're (MAN) just preaching to an empty room *sighs*

SnootyPooty says:

Side pieces have new role models now!!!!! Dang shame bring back the Cosby show

yesindeedio says:

This looks like a smear campaign against the Plaintiff for going public. I don’t see the big deal. It’s not uncommon for Plaintiffs to ask that the Defendants pay their legal fees. I do believe that whatever paralegal or legal secretary that typed this correspondence should have chosen better wording. While it reads like a ransom note, it’s perfectly legal.

I don’t know any of the parties involved but it seems to me that Chris could have prevented this situation. He made a decision that resulted in him inviting Tamika into his life for as long as that child is around. The mature thing to do would have been to try to be civil with the mother of his child for the sake of the child.

This mess is ridiculous and I think he needs a brand new publicity team, a mediator, a family counselor and some good faith to help sort this out.

Happy New Year! From what I KNOW Insider Dish the Brotherhood in the Industry of the A BANS together! LOL $25k is the GOLDEN FIGURE to keep them payments low. Takes two to tango but even though that is the insider figure passed from one Brotherhood to the next it does not take into account your net worth or if the female goes to another state. Many lessons should be learned but obviously many won’t even be open to the lessons. Very sure before it get’s better it will get worse but the focus for these two should be on the child and come to a better understanding to CO-PARENT. These early signs doesn’t show good especially for HIM being all comfy beforehand whereas Princess Bridges II has arrived. ijs