Woman sentenced to 30 years in prison for torturing 13-year-old brother-in-law

Brandon Gunn and Viviana Gunn

A Washington woman was sentenced to over 30 years in prison for the systematic torture of her 13-year-old brother-in-law, the NY Daily News reports.

Police arrested Brandon Gunn, 27, and Viviana Gunn, 34, after the boy was found sleeping on a park bench. The boy’s harrowing tale of torture and abuse led police to seek a search warrant of the Gunn’s Kitsap County home west of Seattle.

Sheriff’s deputies discovered blood stains on a door and walls that were consistent with the boy being whipped with an electric cord and beaten with a bat and metal bar.

Brandon Gunn and Viviana Gunn

The troubled boy moved from Georgia to Washington to live with his brother and his wife in the hope that they would be good role models for him. But within a month the child was being subjected to unspeakable torture at the hands of his brother and sister-in-law.

The boy said the couple used a construction grade staple gun to drive staples into his hands after they caught him stealing food. He said he was deprived of food, stripped naked and forced to sleep inside a portable dog kennel when the couple went out clubbing. The couple would return home to give him sips of water and a sleeping pill.

He was subjected to beatings, burnings and other abuse for hours for minor offenses such as missing chores. The brutality grew worse over the following months. Viviana Gunn is accused of heating a knife with a lighter before using it to cut the child. She callously sprayed alcohol in his open wounds so they would hurt more. Brandon Gunn allegedly used a hammer to pound a nail into the boy’s palm.

The couple tied the boy to a chair and bound his mouth with duct tape as they beat him with a bat or metal bar. In between torture sessions, Viviana updated her social networking accounts.

Brandon Gunn and Viviana Gunn

The boy said he managed to escape by biting through the duct tape and forcing a cellar door open.

He lived on the streets of Washington for two weeks, subsisting on whatever he could shoplift. Police found the boy sleeping on a park bench in August. Police noted the scars and open sores on the boy’s body. He was taken to a hospital where a doctor removed a piece of metal — likely a nail — from his palm.

A search of the couple’s home turned up gruesome evidence that supported the boy’s story of horrific abuse.

“We heard crying but I assumed it was the younger child off and on over there,” next-door neighbor Janet Ladyman told KIRO TV. “We had no idea that kind of thing was going on over there or we would have done something.”

Brandon Gunn will be sentenced to 30 years when he appears in court on January 17.

Thanks to loyal reader Robyn W. for the tip.

184 Responses to “Woman sentenced to 30 years in prison for torturing 13-year-old brother-in-law”

The Master Beta :D says:

Bytch rot in hell you and your punk ass husband :mad:

The Master Beta :D says:

Poor boy I hope he gets the help that he so desperately needs and I :pray: that no one else hurts him again sad he was seeking family and love and got this bullshyt :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Now this is the shyt that gets me riled up about kids…fugg some grapes

Ms Peaches says:

This is a case of Eye for a Eye. Mofos

kahmmillion says:

After reading this, my jaws dropped down to the floor. There are no words. This is horrific.

and this piece of shyt brother :no: man :angry: folks gone bust hell wide open :tea: damn

JMO says:

Sandra, they both received 30 years?

kahmmillion says:

:cosign:

Jdore says:

:shotsfired: I got my beebee gun ready for them two

That poor boy! :heartbreak:

The both of them need their asses whipped the same way they treated him. Who does that is to your own blood though??!

deedeegirl says:

absolutely disgusting! they both deserve to be up under the damn jail. forever!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

They are the most vile of human beings.
    Thank you for the post Sr but please don’t leave this up for too long :no:

Gigi26 says:

OMG.

See this is where I would come in as a sister and damn near kill that evil devil bytch. She’s evil, look at her. Them eyes :no:

I feel bad for that boy, they did a number on him.

And as for HIS BROTHER? Kill that nigga too.

People kill me when they assume,. And say what they would have done after the fact. I wish they would have gotten life in prison. I hope this boy gets help.

How could you do a child like that :cry: damn

yvonne79 says:

Happy New Year Sandra and my dearest Rosebuds….. :hugs:

Reading this story just tears me apart. To think this young man sought a better environment with his brother in another state and is damn near tortured to death. I swear some people are filled with nothing but the devil. Shoot, look how empty the wife’s eyes look in the first picture. SMH. I pray this young man is placed in a loving home and gets some counseling.

It’s after 930 and im just now eating :(

This should have grounds for the death penalty :no:

PARIAH says:

———-
    Man wtf… there are some really evil and sick people in this world… lawd I pray that boy gets the help he is going to need from this horrible experience smh.. and where is his parents?

SOTHERNGRL says:

Dude this the type of chit you do to your lil brother. :nono: What was he going through in GA that made this hell hole seem like a better place? Lord just help this poor kid.

VA Bred says:

Jail is not good enough for these heffas….

Death is not even good enough for them.

Ughhhh, no child deserves this… None at all….

She damn near look like she could be some kin to Evelyn Lozada in the first picture.

she look mean too. she look like Evelyn when she leaped across that table with them crazy eyes :no:

my kids dont know how blessed they are.

Gigi26 says:

And I know for fact that this woman did that shyt and his puzzy ass brother was so damn whipped that he just let her and joined in. ON HIS OWN BLOOD.

He must die.

30 years bitch. :yes: And everyday you gonna be worried. :yes: Rot.

rwilliams4782 says:

Now this is the shyt that gets me riled up about kids…fugg some grapes

****************

JMO says:

In that first pic, she looks like Dorian in the movie “The Mask” … sans the green face.

Dont believe me? Google it.

Evil bitch. :tea:

That bytch look evil in that pic tho.
    :eek:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Her eyebrows are the devil :no:

Gigi26 says:

Dude look like a simp too :no:

I wonder if they were on drugs :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

He must die.
    :preach:

***************
    The use of the word “troubled” bothers me.

:think:

So no one checked on him after he moved there or went to see him or nothing?

JMO says:

we are here >>|<<

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

See…I can’t. Your own damn brother? My brothers are 22 18, and 17 and I still get mad and will cuss you out over them. How do you let anyone do this to your little brother?! And how do YOU do that to him?! The fugg type shyt are they on?! I hope they both become someones abused bytch in jail. Fugg 30 years. People ain’t shyt.

Aint no Maybelline to hide your Evil-lynn likeness in the county. She can whore her ass out for some lipstank when she get to the pen tho. :yes:

JMO says:

Where is the rest of the family?

Look at that tatt on her hand tho.

Caramel Rain says:

The use of the word “troubled” bothers me.

you know Sandra likes that word. if there was a post about us, she would say we were troubled too. you can either be a lounge singer or troubled. pick one.

I remember this story :thinking: the mother sent him to live with the brother…… shyt fawked up all the way around :no:

Esmeralda strikes AfugginGANE :rollseyes:

I hope they whoop that ass past recognition! :mad:

AND him! How theee fuggg you let someone do your little brother bad :nono:

The use of the word “troubled” bothers me.
    ________

Que?

Him sleeping on the streets instead of going directly for help bothers me. Troubled to me explains that he already had some issues hence the move to Wa anyway.. he obviously got some issues with authority. Where do they stem from

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Look at that tatt on her hand tho.

:tea: peeped that too

kamadiva says:

This is SICK!!! I’d torture their asses the same way!

So no one checked on him after he moved there or went to see him or nothing?
    _________

!!!!!

Orange and I are in the same place :lol:

forgetmenot says:

This should have grounds for the death penalty :no:
    _____________________________________________________

Sadly, I think if this young man was white, it would be grounds for the death penalty. 30 years is not nearly long enough but they will both get what’s due to them.

Look at that tatt on her hand tho.
    _____

That pasty white ass concealer :hide: made me shudder but that tatt is doing it too. :yes: The signs there. Bitch aint right.

:waves: Good Morning and :newsflash: I commented in the ‘ole dumb silly ho’ post downstairs :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: I need all men to stop filing videos of themselves singing girl songs like Drunk In Love. This one dude called Buff Daddy round here singing like a SPED with 200 inchaes of Chili baby hair across his head :nono: I can’t.
    I JUST DIED WHEN HE SAID SURFBOARD :cry:

Look at that tatt on her hand tho.
    _____

That bytch has affiliations :tea: crazy ass

***********
    @ Orange,… We need to get her a thesaurus for some more adjectives. Since I cant sing, guess I’ll be troubled :cry: Guess I’ll wade in the water

Gigi26 says:

Even if he was trouble, send his ass to bootcamp or a detention center…

This kind of action does not positively reinforce, they just damaged him psychologically. He will need therapy for the rest of his life.

And I may be reaching but something tells me his “mother” wasn’t so great either if he was constantly running away and she shipped him off wihtout asking about him. :tea:

I JUST DIED WHEN HE SAID SURFBOARD

I’m so over it :tea: hell any body singing that shyt

forgetmenot says:

Where are his parents? Who just abandons their child never to check on them again?

Washington State requires a murder for execution.

They still have gallows.. :eek: But they rarely kill ppl it seems.

Gigi26 says:

Ahh she looks like typical sprite trash to me :yes: and that devil tatt I immediately knew she ain’t on the Lords army :no:

@MIS TAKEN
    “I need all men to stop filing videos of themselves singing girl songs like Drunk In Love. This one dude called Buff Daddy round here singing like a SPED with 200 inchaes of Chili baby hair across his head I can’t.
    I JUST DIED WHEN HE SAID SURFBOARD ”

:facepalm:

…then they got bout 100,000 of them out there. It’s like there is a secret gay Beyonce impersonation contest out there or something.

Chit be mad funny tho.

The Bro really wrong. How you do yo fam like that :no: Crazies out here

OutsidetheBox says

******************
    :thinking:

Que?

_____________________________

Better Thank GOD for growing up with good families :tea: I know I do, couldve had a whole diff life.

I said something was up with the mother when I saw it on the news :tea: who sends their child aways and not check on em :shrugs:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Pure evil.

God help that child to get the help he needs to NOT become like these animals. smh :no:

Goes back downstairs to the ‘comfort’ of regular niqqa mess. :kona:

Chit be mad funny tho
    _______

:yes:

JMO says:

@Orange

You were adopted and housed with abusive adoptive parents?

San ah make ya dance says:

:thankyou: Jesus (Gloray) :clap: you better say that !

The Master Beta :D says:

Wow sorry to hear that Orange some people can be so cruel

IsThisThingOn... says:

Oh, somebody get out the tires, kerosene, and matches…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man: But some of these dude are (allegedly) straight :shock: Like who does that. And male selfies must die. I get if you take one every blue moon but taking them all them time with you lip gloss on like Dwade :stop:

Buff Daddy :dead:

WHat is that a Hello Kitty skeleton tattoe? :blink:

forgetmenot says:

:no: I have a 13 year old son and this story breaks my heart.

rwilliams4782 says:

Hes in the Navy and just think how she feels sending him there to be raised by a so called man

Gigi26 says:

Even if he was trouble, send his ass to bootcamp or a detention center…

i ran away in 1990. my mother aint called and checked on me yet. :tea:

Milky says:

This chit ret here. :cussing:
    @dtts :kiss:

Yeah .. that first pic is spooky as hell :tea: straight demon

Oh Orange :( :hug:

JMO says:

@Orange

You were adopted and housed with abusive adoptive parents?
    _________________________

no, my mother and her husband are just crazy.

i ran away in 1990. my mother aint called and checked on me yet
    Sorry to hear that :hugs:
    Some people don’t deserve to be parents. Or they have so much hurt and pain that they are dealing with that they cannot even get out of their own grief to recognize someone else needs to be loved or helped.

Caramel Rain says:

Orange, maybe she doesnt know where to find you :shrug: how do you know she hasnt tried looking for you.. ?

QueenSJ says:

Such a f**ked up world…

Orange :hug:

Jmo, whatcha doing tonight? :waiting:

Who got this darn Drunk in Love song stuck in my head :angry:

1. interesting. when i ran away i slept on the street too. why? because the adults i was assigned too had already shown me they couldnt be trusted. at that point the street seemed safer than being behind closed doors with some crazy folks. didnt have issues with “authority”. i had issues with masochistic, abusive mofos beating on me.

_______

:thinking:
    You still lumped all adults into one category of “can’t be trusted; wont help me”…the men at the fire station arent the ppl who abused/neglected you. So why would you reflexively think the streets are safer? I would be terrified of the streets and willing to take a chance on a stranger myself..

So why cant any ppl be trusted? Authority is not the right word..but the mistrust of all the adults is disheartening for me.

Gigi26 says:

Being in the military ain’t no excuse for not checking up on your kid..calling to see how he’s doing and speaking to him yourself or having a clear line of communication open so he can talk to her.

Something ain’t right and it ain’t just with this devil bish and his brother. :tea:

OB keep ya head up boo :tea: know that you are loved by somebody… they say family can be worse … obviously with this post up there :no:

Like who does that.
    _____

Strippers. Male dancers are not my thing but they are VERY popular with a certain segment.

@MISTAKEN
    ” But some of these dude are (allegedly) straight Like who does that. And male selfies must die. I get if you take one every blue moon but taking them all them time with you lip gloss on like Dwade ”

Ummm… yeah, they prolly straight like Ricky Martin or Lutha. :lol:

I don’t know what the thing is on the pics tho. But hoes be loving that chit. Two of my boys was showin me how chicks be comin at ‘em after seein they pics and chit.

Phuck I don’t know…

Milky :kiss: <–with Wh*pf*n*ty citrus because I lost my "namebrand" LOL cherry lip chap :wail:

G!!!!!! Say that :tea: I told my sister this when it came on the news… they had the mother on there…. and I was side eyeing the fawk out of her :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

Orange, maybe she doesnt know where to find you how do you know she hasnt tried looking for you.. ?
    ___________________________

i eventually made my way to my father’s house. the court sent her papers to see about custody and whatnot. she cursed out the legal guardian i was assigned to for even asking her about some custody.

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    “i ran away in 1990. my mother aint called and checked on me yet.”
    _________________________

:cry:

So, who you raised you? Where did you go?

Caramel Rain says:

Makes me wanna get drunk and have s3x.. not tonite tho.. I gotta work in the morning. Maybe tomorrow night

@VDOT, I saw that you were laughing bc my journal/diary was stolen. Yes, writing in my diary/journal is part of my wind down process. everynight before bed, I write down all my thoughts and things from that day with a cup of tea (tension tamer) or wine. I feel imcomplete when I dont. IDK. It’s theraputic

Somebody flip a tittay or something out! THis is too sad! SR go find us some Nonsense Please! :eek:

Milky says:

@orange :hug: who hurt u? :shotsfired:

knew someone who shook their infant to shut him up then turns around and says “i didn’t know you werent supposed to do that. his ass is still enlisted. :tea:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Orange :hug:

Jmo, whatcha doing tonight? :waiting:
    _____________________________________________

Nothing. Why wassup?

_______

I have a STRONG feeling that you know thats not about you per se.. :hug: <– this is just celebrating who you are depsite or in spite of where you coming from.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

OB keep ya head up boo know that you are loved by somebody… they say family can be worse … obviously with this post up there
    ****************
    :cosign: too bad we cant pic the family we were born to. I’d be Blue Ivy.. Vanessa Simmons. :lol:

@VDOT, I saw that you were laughing bc my journal/diary was stolen.
    =====
    :stop: Now, how fugg yew let this happen? :huh:

:facepalm:

JMO says:

San ah make ya dance says:

________________________________________________________

:cosign: mannn damn smh

and I was jus complaining that my mama texts me too much and she JUST texted me “I love you” … now I feel like chit :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Orange Blossom :hug: And you still are a loving mother and holding your own. *mumbles under breath* Im still gone pray for you…

well we had told the schools and other ppl about the abuse and it would always get us sent back home and in more trouble. so eventually we just stopped telling. it got to the point where we didnt even go to the doctor anymore because they would always ask why we had so many scars. nobody could help so we had to run away one by one.

after the fact, EVERYBODY said they already knew. church ppl, family, everybody knew. nobody did or said shyt.

just like these neighbors in THIS story. they heard the crying. didnt do jack.

Jmo, ION have your number anymore. I will e-mail you. I might have something for you, but I will not know until later this afternoon. :listen:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

****************
    —————
    :no: I’d be either one of diddy’s kids or one of bill gates kids… :tea:

mannn damn smh

**********
    and you should. :tea:
    she was just checking on ha baby

chile I am ready for mobwives tonight :woot: Yes!

Caramel Rain says:

DTTS, I just left it laying around on the bar, not thinking.. :no: I feel so violated. All my thoughts and insecurites are exposed :hide: *deep sigh*

Gigi26 says:

——————————————
    :no: :hugs: see that’s that shyt right there yo. And that’s a shame that family did NOTHING. I would turn my back on all of them. But look at GOD! You’re alive. :yes: And you’re a survivor.

I’m in here singing Stupid In Love by Ms. Robyn Fenty all loud and they are giving a briefing with their door all open next door… :facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

I’d be either one of diddy’s kids or one of bill gates kids…
    ***********
    @ Razz.. Yea. I’d take Diddy’s kids. See if I were a Simmons, I could still have a somewhat normal life. I dont want the fame, just the money.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@VDOT, I saw that you were laughing bc my journal/diary was stolen
    _________________________
    Care weren’t you mad at the hubby for reading it? He stole it too :shock:

:eek:
    How many of yall ran away OB?

———–
    :hahaha: Good mama honey. I always she HE knew the type of mother I needed. Hell I’m moody and she does not get mad, she just be like I’ll talk to you later BYE

VDot says:

@VDOT, I saw that you were laughing bc my journal/diary was stolen.

:rofl: The fact that I was lurking in this post and you brought this up made me laugh even more. :hug: I’m sorry he violated your privacy.

Caramel Rain says:

DTTS, I just left it laying around on the bar, not thinking.. I feel so violated. All my thoughts and insecurites are exposed *deep sigh*
    ————–

So everyone is going to read how you had dreams of you and Jo Jo Simmons did a three way 69 with a midget

:confuse: Sadly..im not surprised. :| I am a nosey persistent muthafukka and I like to think that this could not happen around me. Lord have mercy. I just dont understand the mindset.

I will say something to your bad ass kid/nasty ass nephew/and thieving ass daddy and you just gonna have to run it. I got mace and the law. On the ready. :huh:

Caramel Rain says:

OB, is this why you’re not a spiritual or religous person? I’d hope you’ve found your siblings and hve a relationship with them. *cues Destiny’s Child Survivor*

chile I am ready for mobwives tonight :woot: Yes!
    ———–
    I do a mean mug every time I hear one of them say they will cut someone’s throat or this and that. They ain’t do it yet

Oh wow… I didn’t know your boo stole your journal… dang…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How many of yall ran away OB?

2. it was 3 more kids in the house but after we left they got homeschooled so they basically never left the house again.

VDot says:

The fact that I was lurking in this post and you brought this up made me laugh even more. I’m sorry he violated your privacy.

**********

Thanks :(

———–
    :cry:

I pray they didn’t have to go through much. People can be so EVIL :no:

Care’s journal entry:
    January 7th
    Dear Kenya Moore (that’s what she call her diary).
    Last night I dreamed about being intimate with my love. JoJo Simmons. I dreamed I skate boarded and grinded on his wood. I say skate board cause he is only 3.5 inchases the average male penial length. Also I want to confess that I have had sex at Burlington, Ross, TJ Maxx, Pic n Save, Piggly Wiggly and Payless :oops: I hope they pressure wash the seats in there.
    I was SEW mad with my husband last night because he went in my diary and read about how I ate 76 almonds for lunch but I told him I had 10. I think I wanna divorce him because there is no trust. TTYL

Orange Blossom says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How many of yall ran away OB?

*************
    :cry:

VDot says:

Does he still have the journal?

VDot says:

Does he still have the journal?

DTTS- I am tempted to close my office door. (I have my own office :grill: )

JMO says:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–

Caramel Rain says:

@ Razz, well, I guess stolen is the wrong word. I left it out and he took and read it.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I pray they didn’t have to go through much. People can be so EVIL
    _________________________

my grandma moved right around the corner so she can keep an eye.

Hey YOU
    Let’s try to be kind to one another today. I will start it off.
    :hugs:
    Oh forget it :chase:

Care’s journal entry:
    January 7th
    Dear Kenya Moore (that’s what she call her diary).
    Last night I dreamed about being intimate with my love. JoJo Simmons. I dreamed I skate boarded and grinded on his wood. I say skate board cause he is only 3.5 inchases the average male penial length. Also I want to confess that I have had sex at Burlington, Ross, TJ Maxx, Pic n Save, Piggly Wiggly and Payless I hope they pressure wash the seats in there.
    ————–
    :ghost:

The Master Beta :D says:

MissT :ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

VDot. Nah, he gave it back after he read most of it..

:chase: MisTaken :wail:

I left it out and he took and read it.
    ———-
    I burned all my older shyt. I realized I cant die and let someone know everything :blink: :hahaha:

:wail: 122 AND THEN 126 :chase:
    ==================
    :hug: Orange, you got people that you don’t even know praying for you! :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care what did he say? Was he all :shock: or :love: ???????
    What was the most shocking or private thing you wrote that upset you? The people wanna know :popcorn:

*************
    :rofl: :rofl:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

________________________________________

ok

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

****************
    @ Razz, I just saw this :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

This chile said 3.5 inches and payless. MisTaken, I cannot stop laughing. :hahaha:

how I ate 76 almonds for lunch but I told him I had 10
    :hahaha: Why?!?!?! :wail:

:shotsfired: MsChunkO :rofl:

just sprinkled some chia seeds on my salad. is this the same stuff they make chia pets with?? :bite:

:rofl: :rofl: TTYL <— :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ok im back

Audacious2 says:

Sandra, thanks for not posting those photos of this child’s badly bruised body. The Daily Mail was wrong for showing those pics & police too for releasing them.
    This so awful, but I was wondering why the birth mother never called and checked on him. He is now in her custody. I hope this child recovers from this hell.

San.. :thinking: Ikr.. I never thought about that before tho :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This chile said 3.5 inches and payless.
    __________________________
    Care you was byke there in the kids shoes department :hump: making the sneakers light up :rofl:

Yes. You finna grow a fro on your chest that look like Florida Evans

I say skate board cause he is only 3.5 inchases the average male penial length.
    ____

:waiting:

@Man: 5 INCHASES. My bad. It’s just SEW big at 5 :phew:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

DTTS- I am tempted to close my office door. (I have my own office :grill: )

:fistbump:

Yes. You finna grow a fro on your chest that look like Florida Evans
    __________________________

:lol: thats what they say happens if you take them hairfinity vitamins. hair be everywhere! :eek:

pubes be looking like rupunzel :nun: just flowing in the wind

_______

They will steal your appetite. :yes: I like them in my oatmeal since I use walnuts in it too.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

how I ate 76 almonds for lunch but I told him I had 10
    Why?!?!?!

MsChunkO
    ********
    :ghost:

Orange Blossom says:

:whistle: CH.CH.Chia :whistle:
    #yougonnabeagreenhairymessyo :rofl:

He is now in her custody.
    _____

No. :eek: Lawd. :facepalm: Well maybe she has..changed. We never know what work is being done. But I dont like it.

Chia seeds :pc:
    I hope I don’t regret this.. you know the Roses will have you looking up that bull. They had me watching a video of Blac Chyna mama bussin it open on a park picnic table earlier :facepalm:

pubes be looking like rupunzel just flowing in the wind

______

:hahaha: :yes: Except the pubes LMAOOO if your chit dont shed before 22inches then something aint right

rwilliams4782 says:

Lunch timmeeeee.. highlight of my day

Chia seeds

:nana: what?!?! :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

I heard hairfinity makes u grow hair in other places

Blyke Chyna Mama :crying1:

#yougonnabeagreenhairymessyo :
    Stuff jealous baldheaded wenches say
    I saw a picture of DTF :gossip: She had *snaps fingers* THIS much hair

:newpost: Gabb look like someone asking her about the new stepbaby

:facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

RWILL: Google Blac China Mom. I didn’t watch the whole thing because I pulled it up on my work pc and it was almost porn. Luvie watched the whole thang. She fass :lol:

who is DTF?

IsThisThingOn... says:

Care’s journal entry:
    January 7th
    Dear Kenya Moore (that’s what she call her diary).
    Last night I dreamed about being intimate with my love. JoJo Simmons.
    ___________________________

why i try to come back and just lurk and ran up on this, AND that’s as far as I could go????!!!

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY, TAKEN!!!!

Tho’ ‘way all dem pills and potions you got (and that keyboard) and get the he!! on home somewhere!!! You hallucinatin’ and ion wanna see you like this… :no: Now i’m logging the he!! out, fo’ reah (nene voice) – bloop!
    :BOL:
    :ghost:

JerseyGirl68 says:

More people that ain’t s**t.

I am mad that our tax dollars will take care of this individual for the next 30 years.

Fated4Greatness says:

stupid b!tches and b!tch n!ggas :mad:

Carrington says:

Now THIS is abuse, Sandra Mae!