Phaedra C Parks vs Angela Stanton

James Radford, Jr., the attorney for author Angela Stanton, has asked a Gwinnett County judge to rule in favor of his client in the matter of Phaedra C. Parks vs. Angela Stanton. Radford cites the fact that Parks, an attorney herself, has refused to sit for a deposition to show evidence that Stanton defamed the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member in her book, Lies of a Real Housewife.

Radford is also asking the court to order Parks to pay Stanton’s attorney’s fees.

Read the full Motion for summary judgment below.

From JamesRadford.com:

I have received numerous inquiries about this motion today. Rather than comment on it, I am publishing it here. I’d prefer to let the pleading speak for itself. In sum, we are seeking summary judgment in favor of Angela Stanton, against Phaedra Parks, on defamation claims asserted by Ms. Parks. All the evidence that has been developed in this case points to the truth of Ms. Stanton’s book, Lies of Real Housewife, and Ms. Parks has failed to put on any evidence to support her claims. Ms. Parks has not sat for her own deposition. We are also seeking sanctions in the form of attorneys fees due to what we believe to be frivolous litigation.

Parks v Stanton – Defendants Motion for Summary Judgment

• Angela Stanton Speaks Out On Apollo Nida’s Arrest
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • Celebrity Mugshot: Angela Stanton
  • Apollo Nida Laughs in the Face of His Critics

24 Responses to “Angela Stanton Asks Court for Summary Judgment Against Phaedra Parks in Defamation Case”

FuturedocDonte says:

:coffee: Apollo done messed that up for Phaedra

Buttercup says:

Drama, drama, drama. I’d rather watch it on tv- manufactured or not- than to have it eat away at my life.

Do not eat at red lobster in McDonough :no: I have been food poisoned …. Been :cold: :vomit: all last night, now my head feels like it’s about to explode :cry: :warning: do not eat there… And I still have a damn fever :cold:

Gotta go :bye: I can feel my pulse in my brain right now … Pray for me :crying:

felinelurker says:

Hey Roses! Sorry to hear that Jenie. What did you eat?

:shock: @Jenie *hands you a bucket, says fukc it and hands you a cold press*

I hope you feel better love!

Beta says:

Aww feel better Jenie

That damn seed of chuckie picture :rofl:

JerseyGirl68 says:

When is the next court date? I will get an interview with Ms. Stanton and her attorney as they exit the court.

Lobster damn bake please do not eat there :cry: I feel like shyt

eewwwww it was probably still kind of raw or sat for hours somewhere. :no: po jenie! :hug:

hell_on_heels says:

Folks gone learn, “What’s Done In The Dark”……. :bite:

CaliYoruba says:

There is too much smoke in the air about her. Too bad. She probaly could’ve dodged this if Apollo wasn’t in trouble right now…

Smonae says:

Too much going on :no:
      Aww Jenie boo :hugs:

Angela seems like she’s full of sh*t

Buttercup says:

Jenie I hope you feel better :hug:

The only Red Lobster I visit is the one on Candler Rd. Honey Dip’s god mom is the gm there.

69 says:

Anyone seen or heard from GAGIRL87 :waiting:

Jenie :kiss: to make you feel better

THought about her the other day 69… I meant to ask how she was.. Hope everything is alright if you’re lurking!

gotta geaux y’all… :bye: ttyl

Buttercup says:

Because I’m just that bored and don’t want to do any work, I just read a good portion of the motion. Phae Phae, they on to you girl.

CaliYoruba says:

@ Buttercup, YES R.L. on Candler is my meeting point for me and my aunt after work. We’re in there still in our work scrubs chowing down LOL

CaliYoruba says:

p.s. they are taking too long to fix the street on Candler. My shocks n struts are already not that great. I bet you they fix the streets by Agnes Scott faster than they finish Candler :cuss:

JerseyGirl68 says:

@Sandra Stop mistreating me. I have been supporting you before you started blogging. When you were a good photographer.