Celebs Out & About: Phaedra Parks, EJ Johnson

EXCLUSIVE: 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks shows off her secret to shedding her baby weight by becoming an ambassador for Xenadrine

Embattled Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks was spotted grocery shopping earlier today in Atlanta. Parks, a local attorney, was signed as an ambassador for Xenadrine. She will need the extra cash if she is named in the federal indictments in her husband’s bank fraud case.

According to a press release from Xenadrine, Parks is “the epitome of today’s motivated, driven, and goal oriented entrepreneurial female.” Supposedly, Phaedra added Xenadrine to her diet and exercise routine after delivering her second son.

The press release claims Phaedra credits the weight loss formula with giving her “an extra boost of energy that not only helped her barrel through her busiest days, but left her with enough extra energy for her workouts, cardio sessions, or tougher yet, another Real Housewives reunion!”
Photo: Splash News

EJ Johnson seen in Soho

Magic Johnson’s transexual son EJ Johnson was seen in the Soho area of New York City near his home today. The NYU student wore a large fur collared poncho, a Chanel pendant, and Christian Louboutin flats.
Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN.com

98 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Phaedra Parks, EJ Johnson”

EJ :smack: I never noticed before but he has no knees :think: None :think:

SouthernPrincess says:

Kentucky tags? Why does that car have Kentucky tags? It seems like she was posing for a print advertisement for whole foods

Beta says:

Those boots are hideous

VDot says:

#TEAMTHIS

#Shiningonhoessince94

NeNe Weaks says:

I want to see what EJ looks like minus the over sized tops :think: Is he big and shapely like Rush Limbaugh or nah :think:

Magic was out there chasing hoes and building that House In Virgina, but should have been raising his son…..terrible.

I’d bet money EJ’s inner thighs resemble sliced pumpernickel bread :think:

NeNe Weaks says:

:lol: Ita true tho. She does A Lot :lol: Xenadrine was the ish before they banned ephedra. Its pretty useless now :tea:

NeNe Weaks says:

I’d bet money EJ’s inner thighs resemble sliced pumpernickel bread
    ———-
    :cuss: :mad:

AND I LOVE PUMPERNICKEL!!!

I’d bet money EJ’s inner thighs resemble sliced pumpernickel bread :think:

Lmao. He looks like he smells like cottage cheese and aged ham

Phae’s “Outfit” is hideous . ION like her black jacket with those jeans or the white and brown boots.

#GetaSecondOpinion

He looks like he smells like cottage cheese and aged ham
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *panches nose* PiU

ALBoy says:

He looks like he smells like cabbage and burning tjigh meat

@Razz
    i think it was causing liver failure, it was killing folKs

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

EJ reminds me of Andre Leon Talley

SMH @ EJ smelling like walking chitterlings.

Ni ni says:

I had to go back up and look at the boy’s knees. I like EJ, I want to pinch his cheeks and poke him in the stomach. He looks soft
    :ashamed:

Beta says:

Those boots are hideous

not sure why that tickled me so… :shrug:

sassyshe says:

@Boosie I told everyone EJ would be the next Andre Leon Talley

libra80sbaby says:

:tea: I got nothin

luVn_liFe… says:

#GetaSecondOpinion
    ==========
    ION think I’d call it an “OUTFIT” :lol: Just a coat and some jeans :lol: and she need to pass them bootz on to the kids :lol:

I wouldnt either thats why i fonted it “outfit”
    I was ac tually going to call it a Get up :lol:

NeNe Weaks says:

Ej’s fingers are surprisingly thin :think: Must be the most active part of his bawdy :think:

SouthernPrincess says:

It seems like she was posing for a print advertisement for whole foods

I agree; otherwise, those bags were packed by a drunk person :no:

Phaedra just reeks of studied affectation and insincerity :no:
    I want to like her, but her phoniness is so tiring, I’ve decided I just can’t. I hope things work out for her and her family though.

Cookie ain’t stay with Magic for EJ to grow up like this. Had she known that EJ was gonna be a queen, she would’ve pulle a Juanita and had a single parent story to tell by now.

Y’all not gonna sit up here and ‘drag’ Sher Royal Highness Andre Leon Talley! :nono:

NeNe Weaks says:

14.why was ephedra banned?

Several reasons. Some which included bloody stool :think: Not that it happened to me :tea: In fact my Xenadrine bawdy was more toned than it had ever been, or been since…At one point I considered the Black market. Seriously. It was just a thought though. I mean everything is a risk. Everything we do. Of course once folks started dying, I changed my mind. I can handle a lil bloody stool. I handle it whenever I submit to anal, but it wasn’t worth dying for :nono:

LSLH says:

EJ…. :sad:

EJ sprinkles glitter on is raisin bran in the mornings to make sure that he can boast that his shyt glistens.

damn its starting to Snow again in some states!
    it was 91 degrees here today!

:headphone: dreamlover come rescue me…

Where the Mariah Carey song come from tho?

ChanStillAintShyt says:

If you look at pictures of Magic and EJ together when EJ was a boy, their relationship seemed forced. Then look at pictures of Magic with his first son. It’s easy to see why EJ turned out this way. :no:

Mariah music always appropriate sir. It aint gotta come from nowhere. TUH! :nun:

Thando says:

Should the fact that I have a poncho exactly like EJ’s be a cause for concern??? (Obviously mine is of the high-street-brand variety) but still…

My soul feels irked!

Thanks KDub. I actually heard it on the radio at the time. Changed my whole vibe :headphone: I found myself a lover who knows what I like when he invites me over I come every time. Yup even that album knocks.

See! Mariah changing moods over 20+ years later! That song came out in like 91.

datsmdubya2u says:

Is Phaedra on the chopping block for RHOA?

Audacious2 says:

Phaedra, friends don’t let friends wear Uggs!

PumpkinsMama says:

Shady Mitches! :angry: I tried to schedule a KK and ain’t nobody showed up!

Demerits errrrrrrrrrywhere :rofl:

:shrug:

NeNe Weaks says:

Present :-) Altho Yeen give the specificalities of the time. Taint yet 9 here :tea:

NeNe Weaks says:

44.Should the fact that I have a poncho exactly like EJ’s be a cause for concern???

If the reason you have it is to mask the fact that you are built like him, then yes. There is cause for concern. Run, don’t walk to your nearest fitness center. Run girl. Run :pigsfly:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny :lick: :sheep:

PumpkinsMama says:

WHAT IS THAT in ur gravi? :huh:

NeNe Weaks says:

It’s easy to see why EJ turned out this way.

He turned out this way because his ass is gay :shrugs: His home life had little or nothing to do with his yearning for cawk :nono:

datsmdubya2u says:

Again i ask…is Phaedra going to be fired from RHOA? or is Bravo waiting to see if they can cover Apollos trials and tribulations

NeNe Weaks says:

Tis the rich bitch; Lunithea Leaks :yes: How you been gal? Coulda used your help the other day. They jumped me. Them bitches jumped me. Check your email girl, full details :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

It’s easy to see why EJ turned out this way.

________________________

I know lots of gay men who are still dignified men..EJs ridiculousness/attention sloring smacks of something deeper.

NeNe Weaks says:

According to t m z Porsha is the only one on the chopping block. According to she who weareth a Davey Crocket wig- Kenya and/or Marlo are on the chopping block. I guess we shall see. Bravo would be stupid not to exploit Apollo, and he would be stupid to let them :yes: Then again a check is a check. So…

NeNe Weaks says:

Point taken. However the theory that gayness is a bug children who have sad/bad/mad/noDad broken homes is a theory I do not subscribe to. He’s free. Not bound by society. Like it or not he is here, he is queer and there is no doubt about it. Can Al Reynolds say the same?

datsmdubya2u says:

Then again a check is a check. So…

_________________________

Yeah thats true gotta pay dem legal bills

datsmdubya2u says:

I don’t either its not that hes gay..its that he’s a clown

After I saw DerekEJ on Wendy Williams I am a FAN. He has the sweeeeest spirit. Seems like just a fun person to be around.

NeNe Weaks says:

Its our archaic beliefs that maintain the doors to those closets. Days after Laverneus Cole opened up about being molested, rumors arose about him sleeping with Tyler Perry. Even though he is married. Were the only ethnic group with this line of thinking. Being molested does not shape ones sexuality. Make them question their sexuality? I’ll accept that. Make them experiment sexually? Possibly. However growing up without a Father does not induce homosexuality. A theory Sandra, and many other Blacks believe in. I’ve seen Sandra say it on twitter- Do you have a Father? Of course not. She says this when ebeefing with gay males. If statistics are accurate, then 68% of Black males must indeed be gay because that’s how many grew up without Fathers. Unfortunately there is no factual data for how many were also molested because thanks to our archaic mindset that I mentioned earlier…Many would never admit it for the fear of being labeled gay. And I don’t blame them. So what Im saying is. There’s no proof :shrugs:

I don’t either its not that hes gay..its that he’s a clown

Exactly. If memory serves me right, we’ve had this discussion. He’s a koon. A pawn. There definitely is a bigger issue, but it’s not his sexuality. Nor his upbringing. Its the fact that he allows the media to use his ass like a cheap slut. That’s the problem. The more visible he becomes, the harder it is for those who follow.

says:

Sandra,

Girrrl Angel den shut Concrete Loop down guhl! dontchu be gettin no bright ideas :huh: u know we aint bout to letchu go quietly :nono:

u caint NEBA EVA leave us! :chase: we will sic KDubb’s investigatin azz on ya & FINE YEW! :eek:

luh u!!! :thankyou: :heart:

eNe Weaks says:

:lightbulb: That is why I (playfully) protested the Andre Leon Talley comparison! ALT may be a diva, but he is a dignified diva who is nobodys fool (and is not one to suffer fools either). Tread lightly and approach with caution cause you will NOT clown ALT – he aint what you want :nono:

says:

:shocked: whoops! my bad, i see the name was censored out. i guess yeen cool huh? :eek: i aint know! :kona:

says:

:blink:

yall havin debates at 9:25 at night?? :nono: debates is over at 9 pm CST :tea:

says:

ITTO

:rofl: i damn shole warnt tryn to! :innocentface:

i just aint want Aunt Tea gettin no eye deers & chit :tea:

NeNe Weaks says:

Andre wasn’t born with a silver spoon, nor raised in this post Enron, Hilton, Kardashian society. EJ wants to be the 6th sister, sorry boo, Bruce has that spot on lock. There’s lots to be learned from Montana Fishburne. And not just the fact that bleaching cream is necessary when your nether regions are riddled with acne scars. Its the fact that what works for them, does not work for us. They’re not laughing with you, they’re laughing at you.

missyJ says:

She was “caught” out shopping and just happened to have Xenadrine on top of her purchase?? :hahaha: What was your cut of this ad deal Auntie?

I :heart: EJ but I hope is lil reality show was cancelled, it was awful :yawn: How dreadful *Dwight Voice*

says:

:rofl: u tryna subliminally get be :ban: ??

that aint right! :ha:

NeNe,

chile that was bacne?? <—buttock acne

i really thought someone had abused that booty cigarette style! :eek:

i hate she fell for the okie doke like that. least she got out right away tho :shrug:

ricanlbc says:

I am sick of seeing those shoes on EJ, I KNOW they must stink! He often layers himself in black. Doesnt he realize only makes him look even larger? A wide penguin he is…..LMBAOOOOOOOOO. I will have his murse (man purse) anytime tho.

yeah, i get that… EJ thinks he can act like the other rich kids. he hasnt yet realized that his silver spoon is not only resented, but despised, and he will always be regarded asust another N (who happens to be rich).

datsmdubya2u says:

:shocked:

Pastor Joel Osteen’s Church ‘Heartbroken’ as Police Investigate Massive $600,000 Tithe Theft

Hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and checks along with parishioners’ credit card information were stolen from Pastor Joel Osteen’s church over the weekend, leaving the house of worship “heartbroken” over the missing funds.

In a statement put out by Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, megachurch officials said that they are working with authorities to fully investigate the crime, noting that the theft was limited to tithes given to the church over the weekend.

“We were heartbroken to learn today that funds were stolen from the church over the weekend,” the church said. “This includes cash, checks and envelopes containing written credit card information, and it is limited only to those funds contributed in the church services on Saturday, March 8 and Sunday, March 9, 2014.”

Houston Police Department spokesman Victor Senties told the Houston Chronicle that $200,000 in cash and $400,000 in checks were taken from the church safe sometime between Sunday and Monday. It was a Lakewood employee who initially discovered the theft.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They rakin it in these Mega Churches

says:

ITTO :eek: & see here i was thankin we was coo :rules: <—adds yo name to the watch list :huh:

@Dats :shocked: 600k is two days?? :blink: :ban:

says:

i aint been typin worf a damn here today :smack:

so gn & chit :makesi’mwatchingyoueyesign@ITTO: #hhmph :tea:

™ says:

Sandra,

:lol: :hahaha: I thought she shut her blog down years ago.

NeNe Weaks says:

Oh lookey lookey Fayla and Sandra being all lovey dovey :rolleyes: Twerent but a few months ago when Fayla was all on Facebook bashing Sandra’s Republican fundraiser :tea: Didn’t you say that the Buffett table was a bunch of apple crates with an old bed sheet used as a table cloth? Didn’t you say it was hard to enjoy the tea and crumpets because her lanai smelled like cat pee? And wasn’t nerry a cat in sight? And what was that about her Swahili/River praise dance tribute to Nancy Reagan? You said you couldn’t tell if she was hittin that Nae Nae or having a seizure? Hmmmm. I believe you said she should of took a page out of Nancy’s book and just said No :nono: Oh but yall cordial now huh? Did you ever get that receipt from your donation that you desperately needed for yo taxes? I believe it was just last week you said your accountant rejected it because it was written on stolen stationary :rolleyes: But yall cool now huh? Chile. Let me Finnish this Unsung on What’s Happening. Taint got time for this mushy display betwixt you two :tea:

Afiya says:

I’mma need Fluffy to ask daddy to increase his allowance so he can get another pair of shoes, cause, thems been walked on…long time :yes:

:wave: GOOD MORNING Roses, Thorns, Lurker & newbies :hi:

Andre wasn’t born with a silver spoon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sure as hell wont. Andre Leon Talley is from historical Hayti in Durham, NC and went to NC Central. NC stand UP! :yahoo: I gotta go to NC Central tomorrow morning this time to get something from the head of the journalism school actually. I ONLY venture over there when the students AINT there…its spring break :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Today is going to be a busy day for me today. Appointments, meetings and a work event tonight. I don’t know if I will be on much so I wanted to say hi :wails: I miss ya’ll. I wanna play too. Okay BBL :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and I went byke and read some of ya’ll want to come to stay with me in the Queen City or near Dubb :winky: I know we make it look SEW good. Even tho I ain’t from here :lol:

He shole is Dubb… was raised by a strong grandmama who gave him a good solid foundation. I got his book around here somewhere… :think:

:yawn: morning I need some :zzz:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :hi:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS :hi: I am waiting for a staff meeting to start. Sitting in the byke. Gotta present something :rolleyes: if they take too long or are long winded I won’t have time because I have to leave by 10.

:Newport: everyone!

Awww shyt! :smack: newpost

Carrington says:

I don’t want to shop anywhere where they throw my fruits & vegetables in my bag, unprotected, and then put the rest of my groceries on top of them.

ms_no-no says:

:facepalm: I’m reading negative comments about what Phaedra has on; truth be told, she looks a LOT better then I do because I put on dress clothes Monday thru Friday to come to work; if I hit the grocery store on the weekend or one of those rare days that I may do it (WAY) after work, I’m in my sweat pants and a baggy shirt. To each his own, but I didn’t know a person needed an ensemble to go grocery shopping. IMO…IJS

OpinionHated says:

I hate looking at EJ… he’s just extra…. if he put as much effort into losing that gut as he does picking out his ballet flats he’d look halfway decent….. he need licks – that’s Bajan for BEAT DAT AZZ!!!!

Phaedra looks good – usually I think her pants are too tight but she looks presentable and her boots although not my style are cute on her…

Jamillah says:

Magic Johnson: Please go get your son. If you won’t go get him, please purchase some new clothes for him because I am tired of seeing him looking like Fat Albert in drag.