Christopher Miller robs the same NJ store again

Some people never learn from their mistakes. A New Jersey man was released from prison after serving 15 years for robbery. The AJC.com reports Christopher Miller is back behind bars after robbing the same store again.

According to the NY Daily News, Miller is being held on $100,000 bond.

According to NBC New York, Christopher Miller was arrested in 1999 after police said he tied up the Toms River, N.J., Stride Rite employees in the store’s back room.

He was convcted, and after his 15-year sentence was finished, he was released Friday.

Police said Miller went to the same store on Saturday, demanding cash and ordering the workers to go to the back room.

They refused, but according to reports, he did end up taking the cash drawer and the $389 in it.

The police chief said in television interviews- that he has to wonder whether Miller considers prison home, where he can have shelter and meals.

265 Responses to “Man released from prison after serving 15 years for robbery, robs the same store again”

TPtotalpackage says:

Clearly he’s some form of slow. Anywhooo at least he was YT. :coffee:

whatdoesitmatter says:

He probably wanted to go back home. (prison)

I Run New York says:

He needs some chap stick.

deedeegirl says:

He’s obviously an idiot but he must also be mentally ill.

BostonBabe says:

Anywhooo at least he was YT.

:cosign:

LongLegged says:

SAD – b/c he is one of those ppl who has lived in prison so long; he doesn’t know how to live a FREE MAN and most ex-inmates do repeat crimes just to go back to prison. They know PRISON LIFE; they don’t know this life.

Ni ni says:

I think prison is where he & those like him feel at home because they dont like to face the hard world and prison provides the basic needs either that or they got a boyfriend in there. …could be mentally ill too tho.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I think the first couple of comments summed it all up. Morning :tea:

Good morning!! :hi:

Yea…he is institutionalized …and didn’t want no “newbie” taking his spot with Big Al.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Kam: you said he didn’t want no bottom BISH taking his spot :lol:

kamadiva says:

He may have robbed the store to get his Herpes meds. :shrug:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – yep, he wanted to keep his position on the ‘bottom bunk’ (you know what I mean…I don’t want Sandra to :ban: me since this a Family Friendly blog, but I see the comments weren’t closed on the Guest Post). :shrug:

kamadiva says:

How are you and the lil Takens? All germ-free?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They are doing ok. Taken2 is feeling better. She had me sing twinke twinkle little star too her mannie times last night. She sung it byke to me :heart: It’s our song. That and Ciara “Body Part” :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

Somebody had a vendetta :steer: :mad: Nig been waiting 15years for that moment :hahaha:

*party

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@San: You say he was waiting for that moment. X-ing the days till he got out off his calendar like :huh: I bet he was on the bus like :waiting:
    But what was the point?! The same person wasn’t likely going to be there. He should have at least made manager or district manager by now. I bet when he got there and didn’t see him he was like :wails: All this for nothing…..

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – Twinkle is LilDiva’s fav too…(along with Pretty hurts) have to sing it about 5 times at bedtime! Good they are feeling better!

@San/Taken – it ate him up er’day..after he ate up Big Al! :lol:

Wasting time says:

:hi: Morning Roses!

So glad he was YT!

Smonae says:

Morning :waves:
    Jenie San :hugs:

Smonae says:

I guess he wanted to get back to his man, his free healthcare and free meals :shrugs:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why did Gary with the tea (Hot 107.9 Atl) just admit to peeing on the toilet seat because he is uncircumcised. I didn’t need to know that :hurl:

oohlalalun says:

he should’ve stolen some Abreva

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – No, he didn’t… :nono: EWWWW..on both accounts!

:offtopic: about the lil girl missing….. why has the mother not been charged with something :thinking: and now they are saying him and the girl could be in Atlanta …. it’s a lot of missing things they are reporting…. I saw them show the mother… but my question is to her … why would you leave your child with a janitor and a damn homeless shelter wtf ?

kamadiva says:

@Jenie – I said the other day that this story has more holes than a block of swiss cheese!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That’s so damn nasty and that has nothing do with you having a turkey neck :nono: nasty azz

kamadiva says:

It makes no sense…. and they show the mother crying on TV …. But they say she left him with that fool :wtf:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie I am not up to date with everything since I am not in Ga but I just heard something on the radio about it and it sounds like the mother allowed the man to sign the daughter out saying he was her doctor??? :wtf: I got goosebumps because that’s…. I have no words :(

felinelurker says:

Man, I don’t know why she would let her baby go with this man.

Thank you Jenie! The mother AND grandmother reportedly were complicit because they’re the ones who told the school he was this baby’s “doctor” :wtf:

Like JustLooking said last week, they sold that baby. MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Now this is new to me :shock: Doctor :wtf: why have they not charged the mother :cuss: and now she on tv crying and shyt :mad:

kamadiva says:

Apparently, the family (mother, step-father and lil girl) were living in a shelter. For some reason, she let the janitor have the lil girl. The lil girl was missing school…so the school officials contacted the mother, who said she was ok. The janitor forged a letter to the school saying he was her DR and that she was sick..even taking a call as the DR. The janitor has been charged with beating his own wife to death and has fled with the lil girl (hopefully).

District Police was lack on the case initially and did not properly contact other states to issue an Amber Alert. So for 5 days..this dude has a lead on detectives. He could be in Mexico by now!

oohlalalun says:

Jenie supposedly he’s her biological father. I saw their pics and I can see it. I think that’s why the mom didn’t report her missing

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I bet the mother and grandma were getting some sort of payment for letting him abuse the daughter. This is sick :shotsfired:

and why would a damn Doctor check a child out of school :wtf: if he is not the child’s parental guardian….. what type of security measures does this school have :blink: hell I damn near have to give a background check just to check lil J out …… neglect across the board :nono:

Smonae says:

@ Taken RS taking calls on whether or not Gary should use the women or men restroom :rofl:
    Next week they taking calls on if a stud can use the mens restroom

@ohhlala – I need to go back and look….that is interesting. :thinking:

@Taken and Kam

Dat mama sold that child and need to be charged

_________________________

:shock: OMG :facepalm: this is terrible…. :no: just terrible

@Nae: not STUDS :ghost:
    Where RWill with her FUBU on??? :rofl:

oohlalalun says:

@Kam yea it’s crazy. They say that he killed the wife because she somehow found out about it. He’s been taking the girl out on weekends and buying her stuff and everything.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

If he is her bio dad then that’ changes things :thinking: BUT he still killed his wife :no:

Wasting time says:

@Jenie
    It sounds like that mom “gave/sold” her daughter to the janitor. It will be hard to charge that parent(s) if she willing gave her child over to someone and does not fear she is in danger. If she is maintaining her child is in no danger and that she trusts this person legally it will be hard to “compel” her in any way. It is sad as chit :sad: and I don’t foresee a good outcome

Either way that mother is a damn yamp :mad: what kind of mom are you

Matchsticks says:

The surveillance footage of him walking with that little girl gives me chills…News outlets are reporting that the mother and grandmother and this janitor all conspired for this…

:nono: I saw the surveillance footage this morning :facepalm: my God … They are going to find his azz though …. reward is up to 70,000 … I just hope the child isn’t harmed….. she should never go back to that mom though

missyJ says:

Looks like it’s time to car shop

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:no: I don’t wanna see the surveillance .. or a picture of the little girl. My heart can’t take it. I keep picture my little girls.

What missing lil girl yall talkin bout?

THe one from DC, who mama gave her to a janitor @ Man

The Pearl! says:

:hi: good morning!

Yeah, this dude is obviously NOT the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Bye, dummy!

That little girl: She was taken from a homeless shelter? So, her mama was strugglin from the git. Then they showed some dude trynta look important, who they say is “dating the mother” and he’s acting all appalled and shyt. Nigga, shut yo trap. This ain’t your moment to shine. Did the man kill his wife cuz she “got in the way?” That poor little girl.

oohlalalun says:

Also the mom still hasn’t reported her daughter missing. The shelter and the dept of children and families reported her missing bc the mom refused so I’m not sure what the mom/grandma can be charged with. Maybe obstruction? It reminds me of the Shaniya Davis case. I pray that there’s a happy ending.

How u just give your child away like that :no: some bishes should never have children… JUST heartbreaking. I hope the little girl hasn’t been harmed but IDK this fool did beat his wife to death :no:

I cant take it & Good Morning

I never heard of this story and I regularly watch the news. Yall know her name?

From what yall sayin, remind me of that woman that literally sold her daughter to some molester and he raped and killed her. They had him on a surveillance camera at the hotel carrying the lil girl into the hotel room and only him coming out the next day. SMH.

:think:
    If I’m not mistaken, he immediately got his azz beat within an inch of his life after he went to prison…

@OOOH
    “It reminds me of the Shaniya Davis case.”

That’s her!

Ugh…chit was just terrible. And I don’t remember if the mom was ever charged with anything. She was an ol cluck head. I wanted them to charge the father (he was yt) because he KNEW she was cluck and still let his daughter go with her. SMH.

kamadiva says:

@Man – Relisha Rudd is her name.

Matchsticks says:

It reminds me of the Shaniya Davis case. I pray that there’s a happy ending.

:cry: that case STILL breaks my heart…

kamadiva says:

In the Shaniya case, the mother and the dude were charged and convicted. He has been sentenced to death and the mother has 17 years!

felinelurker says:

@man yes the mother was charged. She was actually pregnant while locked up

Fayetteville, N.C. — A jury on Thursday convicted a Fayetteville man of kidnapping and killing a 5-year-old girl more than three years ago, but he was acquitted of raping her.

The eight-man, four-woman jury deliberated for about 7½ hours over two days before finding Mario Andrette McNeill, 33, guilty of first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping, sexual offense of a child, indecent liberties with a child, human trafficking and sexual servitude in the death of Shaniya Davis.

McNeill showed no emotion as the verdicts were read in the quiet courtroom.

Shaniya’s father, Bradley Lockhart, said sitting through the trial has been difficult – and it’s not over.

“I’ve had to relive this whole thing again, and we’ve still got several more months of court proceedings to relive this,” Lockhart said. “Then, I’ve got the rest of my life to kind of always look back on it. So, it’s something that we’ll never get over. It’s something we’ve got to learn to deal with.”

McNeill’s family has declined to speak with the media during the trial.

Jurors will return next Tuesday to hear evidence before deciding whether McNeill should be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

***

Update.
    He got the death penalty.

I’m usually against the death penalty but good riddance to that nigga. :bye:

Shaniya’s body was found on Nov. 16, 2009, in a kudzu patch off N.C. Highway 87 on the Lee-Harnett county line, six days after her mother reported her missing from their Fayetteville mobile home.

An autopsy determined that she had been suffocated, and she had injuries “consistent with a sexual assault” shortly before she died, according to a medical examiner.

Father of Shaniya Davis pleased with verdict

Prosecutors presented 12 days of testimony from 44 witnesses, tying McNeill to Shaniya through a security video at a Sanford hotel, hair from a hotel comforter and a blanket found in a trash can outside the girl’s home, and soil from the gas pedal of his car, which a geologist said likely came from the site where Shaniya’s body was found.

McNeill’s original defense attorney also provided Fayetteville police with information that led to the discovery of Shaniya’s body.

McNeill presented no evidence in his defense, and his attorneys argued that prosecutors couldn’t prove where Shaniya was assaulted or when she died.

His DNA wasn’t found on the girl, and he has maintained that he took her to the Sanford hotel at the request of her aunt and later handed her off to someone he thought was related to her.

Investigators say Shaniya’s mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, sold her daughter to McNeill to pay off a drug debt. Antoinette Davis is charged with first-degree murder, indecent liberties with a child, felony child abuse, felony sexual servitude, rape of a child, sexual offense of a child by an adult offender, human trafficking and making a false police report.

She will be tried later this year, but prosecutors aren’t seeking the death penalty against her.

McNeill has maintained since his arrest that he didn’t kill Shaniya. He even rejected a plea deal last month before his trial started that would have kept him off death row. That decision now lies with the jury.

Gigi26 says:

That case from DC: The mother sold her to dude who I know for fact is molesting her.

They had a timeline and basically dude was left alone with the girl in the homeless shelter for moments at a time which is against policy!

And DCS had a timeline of visits where the mother medically neglected the kids, physically abused them and starved em. I don’t know why they weren’t taken out of the house then. That bytch deserves to be beat and thrown in jail. NO ONE should have access to your child unless they are the ACTUAL parent.

He’s doing some strange shyt to that lil girl. I pray she’s found alive and well.

**meant to edit some of that down**

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:cry: There are some sick and evil people in the world. Children are a blessing. They did not ask to be here and it is your responsibility to protect them and make sure their needs are met. People are so selfish these days they can’t see past their own wants to protect their own flesh and blood :no:

missyJ says:

Shaniya Davis was terrible… you owe somebody $200 and they say WE the adults can get it on and I’ll let it go but you decide to give him your baby instead?? What da heyul type of sense that make??

felinelurker says:

@man, of course it started out as a local story. When the story came out about them finding the body, it’s like my heart dropped. Sad day.
    You should have seen the father & his new wife & house. Like :wtf:
    How did they hook up?

That Shaniya case OMG :facepalm:

Jdore says:

No words for this dummy. Morning Roses! :waves:

OMG :facepalm: fugg is wrong with people

GOodmorning Loves.

Let me know when the topic has changed. My heart is heavy from reading what the current topic is right now.

17 years :tea: really ? smh

Yall so stupid :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

That Shaniya case makes me sick to my stomach, the fact that he was on TAPE taking that little girl into the hotel room…I hope they’re beating the mother’s ass in Prison too, pregnant or not. Beat her ass.

He has been sentenced to death and the mother has 17 years!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Antionette and Mario both gonna die. They got the package. Both of em.

@FELINE
    “of course it started out as a local story. When the story came out about them finding the body, it’s like my heart dropped. Sad day.
    You should have seen the father & his new wife & house. Like
    How did they hook up?”

Oh, I saw it. I was all over that story when it came out. Just utterly ridiculous. What became apparent to me was that Shaniya’s mother was a crack whore. Plain and simple.

AND, Shaniya’s father was very very suspect to me. I don’t think he had anything to do with her death, but he was with a crack whore. He also seemed to love the spotlight to me. And he had a several kids all with black women. I don’t know, something bout that nigga ain’t sit right with me. :nono:

————-
    Everybody aint fit to be a mother :no: And fugg him for even accepting her as payment. Sick a$$

oohlalalun says:

WOW Gigi I didn’t know all that. Her mom needs to be locked up for real. These type of stories make me sick to my stomach

@WHO DAT
    “He has been sentenced to death and the mother has 17 years!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Antionette and Mario both gonna die. They got the package. Both of em.

They will live too long and too well with that these days… for what they’ve done, they need that skin eating virus or something.

See, this is why I believe molestors should automatically be forfeitted for science experiments. We should see how that skin eating virus do when left untreated.

#newTuskegeeexperiments

oohlalalun says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————
    You’re right. Shaniya was the product of a one night stand. I believe the mom was a prostitute

bnatural says:

Morning folks….

I don’t see how the mother only received 17 years…ultimately SHE IS THE REASON THE GIRL IS DEAD!!

That should warrant a life in prison sentence in the very least…

felinelurker says:

Yes @man. I couldn’t figure out if he hooked up w/ a crackhead or they were both crackheads & he cleaned himself up. If so, seems like he would’ve gotten custody of Shaniya. Esp. since cps had been involved. But maybe his wife didn’t want that…smh

Clarence Coe was borderline AIDS in 2004. Antionette Davis baby daddy. The baby she was knocked with AFTER Shaniya. Antionette and Mario did the deed too. Snippet from an article he was featured in about AIDS drugs back in 2004. Clarence Coe also was the ORIGINAL person arrested for taking Shaniya before they found Mario McNeill.

One patient who has had to wait is Clarence Coe, 24, a Fayetteville, N.C., construction worker who had to forgo his treatment on another AIDS drug combination for more than two months. He started getting treatment while in prison, where people receive free health care. But after his release, couldn’t afford to continue it. He didn’t have health insurance and the state wasn’t taking new patients in its AIDS Drug Assistance Program, so it put him on a waiting list. Mr. Coe says he took multivitamin pills and cut down on fatty food while waiting for the antiretroviral medicines. “I can’t afford to stress my immune system any more than I need to,” he says.

Bradley Lockhart. Shaniya deddy. Dont even get me started on his azz. Yes a drove of kids by sistas. Whom he took custody of ALL of em and took em home to his SISTER to raise. He wasnt even in this state when Shaniya turned up missing.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WHO DAT
    “He has been sentenced to death and the mother has 17 years!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Antionette and Mario both gonna die. They got the package. Both of em.

#newTuskegeeexperiments
    ———–
    I told y’all they found a “cure” for that in the chimp farm here. Well, I say they should be the first human experiments to undergo treatment cause you know it’ll fail. :lol:

kamadiva says:

@Gigi26 says: We need retributive justice in cases of molestation, rape and things like this. These sickos need to be eliminated.

:cosign: (in my Ma-Dear stance) I wish someone would dare touch a hair on mine…son and daughter!

———–
    I will go to jail behind mine

felinelurker says:

There’s also a 15 yo girl missing here. Mother said she walked up the street to her friend’s house. That’s been 2 wks ago…smh

I will go to jail behind mine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cosign. Will go gladly!

kamadiva says:

@Razz – me too! Mine is all pre-meditated too! So I’ll be walking that Green Mile!

Buttercup says:

I wonder if he has dress shoes and Sperry’s for the low :thinking: It’s about that time to get Lil Butter some new shoes.

Good morning everyone :waves:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is sad too. Danni Locklear right?

That case reminds me of Brittany Locklear 1998. I PRAY it doent end like that one did :no: :pray:

felinelurker says:

@razz, I told my hubby, it’s no telling what happened. Just think, a 15 yo, that says they are going somewhere, may detour at another stop. I’m not saying she ran away but she could have made another stop & someone could’ve grabbed her. Either way, it’s sad.

felinelurker says:

Yes, Dubb

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Reading this indictment on the Charlotte mayor. Why did this silly negro accept 20k in CASH MONEY from a “developer” in the MAYOR’S office :wtf:
    Dude kill yo self. For real. And they got his wife in here. He put her on speaker phone and she thanked them for giving her $1,000 in spending money on an illegal trip to Vegas they paid for. Sad part is they had money from a successful parking company business among other ventures… this wasn’t even necessary :facepalm:

————-
    :yes: :goodpost:

I keep a knife in my pocket for a reason. :D

KyCakes says:

Just checking my login :rofl:

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones :wave:

felinelurker says:

Dubb, my coworker told me about the Brittany Locklear case, when I moved here when I was telling her about my daughter walking to the bus stop. Scared the shyt outta me. Feline12 was 9 at the time and wanted to ride the bus. No maam. :no: Even tho the bus stop is down the street, I will take you to school myself.

kamadiva says:

@Razz – knife stay sharp and one in the chamber! (card carrying NRA member since I had lil Diva)!!

oohlalalun says:

Ky what is going on in your gravi :huh:

Wasting time says:

:yahoo: Ky you made it to another day :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Good People!! Today is my Friday and I am super glad! What are we talking about in here?

kamadiva says:

@Feline – LilDiva said the other day she can’t wait to ride the school bus with the big kids. I turned and told her under NO Circumstances will she be on the Cheese!

I have a friend who has a daughter that is in HS (about 16 now)…since she was 8 she told them she would never ride the bus again, so they take her to school. She said they kids were mean to other kids and did stuff she did not want to see.

Ky I saw that picture yesterday :hahaha: some of those photos was hilarious….

I will go to jail behind mine

================

I only have the one so somebody fool with her I will gladly go Carl Lee Hailey if’n lilmissy deddy or grandeddy don’t do it first :shotsfired:

It’ was funny b/c mr. told me I was talking in my sleep the other day. I asked what he heard me say and he told me. I was telling someone to STFU. Well in that dream, I had to use said knife b/c two men were trying to rape me and someone else.

I got him in the space between his adam’s apple and collar bone and was motioning for the other victim to help me hide the body so we could get the next dude on some tactical shyt.

All while I was telling Mr. Razz about my dream, he was looking at me like :eek: :wtf:

missyJ says:

Unh unh Keya do not roll up in here all giddy and chit when you left ME hanging bout the drama at yo office yessaday. My soul couldn’t rest last night

It’s because Prisons are not rehabilitating and they hold folks in their for all those yrs and let them out when mentally they aren’t ready. They need a middle man to bridge the gap IMB :tea:

Hmmmm :thinking: I have just thought of a new business plan :oldman:

Kids on the school bus are FOUL! :eek: They need some type of structure b/c they pick on the most vulnerable kid or a kid that they know/think wont do anything.

Hmmmm :thinking: I have just thought of a new business plan :oldman:
    What she means is :gossip: she found a new dating pool of candidates

Hmmmm I have just thought of a new business plan
    —————
    Let me in… :lol:

ALBoy says:

How about the Pacers :coffee:

==========
    When I first heard of this story, Shaniya Davis immediately came to mind. That story hurts my heart until this day :wail:

Hmmmm I have just thought of a new business plan
    What she means is she found a new dating pool of candidates
    ——-
    Welp… :kona:

@Fe sadly the Lumbees down there have a HUGE rate of crime that 90% of it goes UNREPORTED. That young lady Danielle probably been missing longer than they say by a day or two. If they came out and reported her missing it is my thinking it is a last ditch effort on their part. They have a HUGE fear of police. A big sense of “taking care of their own”…But fear of po-po is even more than blacks. It is so sad Lord. :sad: My niece graduated from UNC-Pembroke. Her homegirl back in college WHOLE apartment got robbed. WHOLE HOUSE. NICE stuff. The girl called her parents and the dad was like we will replace all your stuff. Don’t you DARE call the police. :sad:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Kids on the school bus are FOUL!
    ————–
    School Bus Story from this week:

SO the regular school bus driver could not drive the school bus, so the man who fixes the school bus, drove the kids home. Mind you he drove them NOT to the bus stops, but just where ever and told them to get off the bus. #TrueStory And this is why I won’t let my little guy on the school bus. Because I would of went to jail.

@ALBOY
    “How about the Pacers ”

:claps:
    Waitin on Sandra to do a post mayne!
    We need something positive.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Dub: REALLY???? Is it police corruption?
    I couldn’t live like that. I would move

If I could find a job without Bishes I would be sooo happy :pray:

@MISTAKEN
    “The Pacers won last night? Hubby out of town so I didn’t watch it. Last time I checked in the 3rd the Heat were up.”

:yes: My nigga Paul George yammed that bytch in Lebum’s face.

But them refs was trying everything they could to keep the Heat from losing mayne! EVERYTHING! :eek:

@Dub: REALLY???? Is it police corruption?
    I couldn’t live like that. I would move
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    No. It is more like tradition. There are pockets down there where whole TOWNS are RUN by Lumbees. Not sure if Lumberton still is but it used to be. Red Springs still may be. The mayor, police department, etc and they still don’t trust organized modern day law. They just don’t fugg with the law PERIOD. Never have and its 2014 so chances are wont be doing it EVER. It is SAD. :no:

Speaking on School Buses:
    Cobb County parents want to know why it took more than a month for them to learn that a bus driver was arrested on drunken driving charges.

In early February, a bus being driven by James Douglas Gurr, 66, tapped the rear of a car stopped at a light. There were 23 Murdock Elementary School students on board at the time.

According to the police report, the responding officer noticed that Gurr seemed reluctant to hand over his driver’s license and smelled a slight odor of alcohol on his breath. The report said Gurr then blew a .08 on the breathalyzer, the limit for DUI.

Gurr is charged with misdemeanor DUI, following too closely and endangering children. The school district said Gurr no longer works there.

Seven weeks after the incident, social media lit up about the arrest, and Murdock’s principal sent a note home to parents.

“If the kid’s safety is at risk, then the parents should know about it, but if they felt like they handled it, no kids were involved, no kids were hurt, then it’s a personnel matter, I guess they can’t discuss,” one parent said.

Other parents said they should have been told sooner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So a drunk driver is behind the wheel of a school bus with the kids present and that is not a RISK? :blink:

ALBoy says:

@San they err whereyou would have to do your own startup
    @Craig from work she talking bout you. :coffee:

felinelurker says:

@dubb, I believe it

Is Nancy here?

felinelurker says:

@dubb, definitely Red Springs

ALBoy says:

Stevenson though… them boys was playing 90’s playoff ball

Taken, the same thing happened here in Md. The county executive was taking money from developers, liquor stores, loddy doddy, everybody :lol:

One day he met with somebody who was wearing a wire. They got him for that and when he left the mtg he called his wife, but his phone was tapped, so that confirmed her involvement. The feds were already on the way to his house by that time. a few minutes later his wife called him all frantic talking bout it’s somebody at the door what you want me to do with the money!!!???? he told her to flush the checks and… wait for it… put the money in her bra… she said she already had some in her bra AND SHE HAD SOME IN HER PANTIES! the female fed found the stash on her… :facepalm:

——————
    The paarent who said this is a total clown. Because if the bus driver was driving the school bus drunk, then duhhhh it is a risk to the kids, and the school better know that they better call me. Period. And not a damn month later. They need to be sued.

@San they err whereyou would have to do your own startup
    ————-
    I know, bout to slap one :mad: and Im working that other part out now

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*puts hands under chin and stares at Dub*
    REALLY :shock: I have never heard of this. I need to file this as something to look into. If you have an article or starting place on it send it to me please. Remind me never to travel there.
    @Man: I don’t think the Heat are going to pull it out this year. And if they don’t. The “big” 3 will turn on each other and the rest of the team pointing fingers. Well mainly Bosh and Chalmers. They stay whining :pacifier:

—————
    So they thought they were on a movie? Fuggin stupid behind people!!!!! Just dumb as hell.

anw_rootbeer says:

—————————————————–
    ABSOBUTLEY

————-
    I had to read this again, this is just wow… SMH.

ALBoy says:

@San i know how you feel i wanted to monkey stomp dude yesterday but slap them after you got sum else set up or pray probably pray cause an arrest might stop the loan :coffee:

========
    But if a parent is driving drunk, they will be charged with child endangerment and CPS would most likely be involved.

kamadiva says:

I guess the MD County Exec never watch Law and Order…pick a series…EVER! :facepalm: DUMB!

kamadiva says:

@KeKe and Butter – my thoughts exactly!

I’m ready to take my behind back to sleep .

:rofl: @Razz and that vivid arse dream (you in spec ops or nah?)

:rofl: @ALBoy for calling Craig out AND for one of my fave’s from way back when I was lurking: “monkey stomp” :heart: :rofl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

she said she already had some in her bra AND SHE HAD SOME IN HER PANTIES!
    ———————————
    :rofl: I remember that chit!!! :rofl: He said that chit calmly too!!

————-
    I had to read this again, this is just wow… SMH.
    ————
    I could not believe it, when I heard it. I would of been up at the school cussing everyone out. And they were kids from about 5-13 y/o. This one 13 year old gathered the little ones he got off with and walked them to the right bus stop. It was so sad. But I would of been ready to fight as a parent.

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: Yall hear about Trey Songz….saying someone hacked his picture and posted the IG or Tweet that he was stepping out the closet! He say he not :gay:

Wasting time says:

:offtopic:
    Who lives in MD.
    Who got the 2100 Cases of Hennessy and how can I get me some.
    I just know they back, left the trailer and teh truck but took the 500K wort of Cognac!!

San ah make ya dance says:

:facepalm: Bish aint worth my bail money. I aint worried tho, I always got backup :lol:

If you have an article or starting place on it send it to me please.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sadly I doubt there is an article. Imma look for one though. Its just known. And pretty much understood. Them Lumbees don’t wanna be messed with and don’t fugg with others who are non-Lumbee unless absolutely necessary. The younger ones do…its a different time…but say 45-50 and OVER? NO.

San ah make ya dance says:

Um has anyone said anything bout this herpes on dude lip :hide: why am I just now noticing.

:hug: for San, cause i know exactly how you feel, BUT you got so much more to do in life, those losers just ain’t worth it :nono: Take a walk… take a long lunch… whatever you can do at the moment to get some space and time to calm down. :pray:

———–
    YOU Ma’am/Sir, are an idiot!

Wasting time says:

:offtopic:
    Who lives in MD.
    Who got the 2100 Cases of Hennessy and how can I get me some.
    I just know they black, left the trailer and the truck but took the 500K worth of Cognac!!

San ah make ya dance says:

@Nancy :hug: will do :yes: Imma keep my peace. I’m good at ignoring folks, treat em like they’re wind in the air

@Gigi – I had just moved to Md and happened to be off work the day it went down. I was sitting on the sofa looking at the tv like, :eek: :wtf: :facepalm:

==================

I guess I’m just different. Unless something bad ACTUALLY happens, ion need to know. The school handled the situation appropriately, which is what I trust a school to do. No chirren were harmed, it’s the same reason why the gubment keeps all the stuff from us that they do. Folks get riled up over possibilities and then flip out.

@ALBOY
    “Stevenson though… them boys was playing 90?s playoff ball”

for real. Even Lebron ol satin soft azz comin throught he lane doing the Macho Man flying elbow and chit.

See, that nigga Stevenson tho…. see, some of these niggas talk a lot yak but wouldn’t hurt a fly. But that nigga Stevenson legit crazy mayne. :lol:

If that nigga wasn’t in the NBA he would be in some sort of asylum.

San :hug: don’t sweat the small ish :nono:
    You way bigger and Badder than that! :yes:
    —–
    YOU
    Have you bean exercising your neck lately? :eek:

Buttercup says:

Who got the 2100 Cases of Hennessy and how can I get me some.
    =========
    I saw this on the ticker while watching GMA this morning. Negroes are going to have a ball this Memorial Day :koolaid:

:hug: DTTS

San ah make ya dance says:

Is it a holiday today that we don’t know about :blink:

Wasting time says:

Word ButterCup :lol:
    I’m trying to get me half a case off the black market :tea: I’ll meet them in DE.

@Wasting, I’m in Md, but I hadn’t heard anything about the disappearing hennessey (i just pray none of my ‘entrepreneurial’ cousins is involved) :kona:

Just Looking says:

Hello Good People :waves: It’s my Friday :shakebutt:

kamadiva says:

The Hennessey story reminds me of the one where they stole 2 pallets of chicken wings! I wanna say it is right before a Super Bowl or something big in sports! :lol:

Wasting time says:

Nancy it was all over the news and radio up here this morning.
    If you do have a ‘entrepreneurial’ family member involved; holla at your girl. :hahaha:

—————–
    I hear you, but I don’t even let my child in the car with any drunk person. And really the school bus driver should not be drinking on th ejob, with other people’s kids. SO yes, I want to know and he needs to be fired. IMO it is not up to anyone to say ok she only needs to know this, or that. I am his momma, so I want to know what went on, if my child was hurt or not. I feel like the school should of let the parents know asap.

=========
    :hahaha: I :heart: the brown, but I can’t do it too often. I had 2 cawktails last weekend and cognac was the base. Thank goodness I fell asleep before Honey Dip got out of the shower; otherwise, we would have gone half on a baby. For sure :yes:

Just Looking says:

:stop: Hennessy , will keep my eye for cheap buy and many drunkards.

Umm what location was it stolt from?

Wasting time says:

Buttercup; Mr. Time know what it is as soon as I pull the Henny bottle out the bag :lol: I only do dark too but that Henny makes me want to :box: or :hump: and if he lucky both :wink:

I have no hearty snacks and Im hungry as fukk!!!

Buttercup says:

@Nancy, don’t kill their entrepreneurial spirits. It’s the American way!

@Kama, I think it was right before Super Bowl last year. I think a couple of unloaders or something like that was the behind it all.

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: why do I love the movie Frozen and prolly have watched it more than LilDiva!? I’m :whistle: Let It Go in my head right now! :hide:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have no hearty snacks and Im hungry as fukk!!!
    ———
    I just had some white chedder popcorn and it was good!!!!

Wasting time says:

Happy Friday Just Looking.
    Maryland but I don’t know much more than they took the truck adn trailer. When the truck and trailer was located the 2100 cases was gone. Estimated at 500K worth of Hennessy.

Buttercup says:

Henny makes me want to :box: or :hump: and if he lucky both
    =======
    :lol: Girl, you sound like @Just Cuttin’ Up. She said dude was giving it to her so good one time, she almost reached back and slapped the shyt out of him :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Damn half million of henn dawg…It was up north Baltimore County..

Rosedale area from a truck…

ROSEDALE, Md. (WJZ)—Booze bandits. More than half-a-million dollars’ worth of top-shelf alcohol was stolen from a shipping yard in Baltimore County.
    As Gigi Barnett explains they’re still on the loose.
    The thieves swept in under the cloak of darkness.
    Dozens of trucks and cargo trailers line the yard at Serve U, a shipping company on the edge of the city in Baltimore County.
    But, last Sunday someone knew just which container they wanted.
    “They were able to contain access to a 2001 freightliner truck,” said Cpl. John Wachter, Baltimore County police spokesman. “They backed that truck up and hooked it up to a trailer that had a cargo container on it.”

Inside Job, prolly…Like who would know Henn in a container. It’s chilly up this way, nice :yes: :koolaid:

Hey GoodLooking! :waves:

(It looks like you were right when you said the mama sold that child to the janitor…)

now the police searching a field off Kenilworth Ave :no:
    they didn’t say what/who they’re looking for, but if they know the perp was headed to atlanta, they not searching here for HIM.

YOU
    Have you bean exercising your neck lately? :eek:
    :yes: I told you me and the mister had fun *giggles into hand like Karrine Stephens* I am down to only 3 neck rolls now #NOJACKIECHRISTIE

@IS: Not she stuck the money in her bra! They must not of had that much. Or she was a big un
    One time DTTS dude got busted for pushing weight (they call it foreplay in her house on account of her size) and he told her to hide it in her stomach rolls. They FEDS never found :gossip: that 3 million dollars cash

Gwyneth Paltrow’s cleanse didn’t help her marriage as much as she thought.

@no one in particular – Nobody Cares if this is ‘your friday’ (well Keya gets a pass cause her and the baby need a break from crazytown) but still she can keep it on the low too. :rolleyes: :bitter:

Fawk Keya and her pregnito self talmbout popcorn :lol: Nah I’m just kidding :hug:

kamadiva says:

@Razz – wasn’t rumored that Gwyneth and Chris were over years ago…she was cheating on him or something like that.

I thought he was cheating on her with a man or so? Hell IDK I just know she was talking about doing a cleanse to help her marriage and then handed out some strange marriage advice. :lol:

I’m making some mini peach cobbler pies tonight :yahoo: IDK if I will be able to keep myself from eating them though. :lol:

They better play Plinko to dayum day! Im working from home

Wasting time says:

Department lunch :sad: I don’t wanna !!! :cry:

Actually I might have to try and Keep lil razz out the damn kitchen b/c he LOVES desserts. :lol:

My mom made him his own sweet potato pie on TG. :no:

deedeegirl says:

Back to wokin’ out today, who’s with me?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Gwyneth has always irked me. Always giving out advice like you’re perfect and the ish ain’t even working for you. Plus she seems narcissistic and vapid. You could tell that her and Chris were operating as co-parents years ago. She said she was mean because she was unhealthy and now that she was healthy she was a better wife :rolleyes:

============

Of course he shouldn’t be drinking. But see your statement makes it sound like you’re putting that on the school as if they were handing out shots and bus keys. I’m sure they have random drug/alcohol testing etc. He was fired, you need to know for what? So you can be mad about some chit that’s unnecessary :shrugs:

Go early @Wasting before the nasty ones get there make yo plate FIRST.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Back to wokin’ out today, who’s with me?
    I been doing this :rolleyes: No seriously :lol: I recently changed my efforts so I am right there with you. Getting right for life—not just summer.
    Now if you really wanna know who you need to be speaking with. Starts with a D and ends with a S. She got on the scale the other day and it said BISH PLEASE :kona:

:hahaha: :kona:

Just Looking says:

You care a little, I’m working for “people” tonight. :hug: :nana:

I’m in the office now, until 1pm

Then I work from 10pm tonight until 6am CRIES

Will drive home and crase until NOON and clean the house like that lady I usta pay, that got “too comfortable” CRIES AGAIN

kamadiva says:

I’m hungry too…brought my lunch..guess I’mma eat it now.

I feel like I am getting :sick: cos I am tired and ready to go home! Off tomorrow (but didn’t want to bring up that today is my Friday too) :scared:

I belee it was &75,000 cash :think:
    she a small lady too, but i guess she had $25K in each cup and one in her ‘pockeebook’ :oops:

@Missyj I feel you, but I’m going to kindly agree to disagree. :hug:

Just Looking says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Back to wokin’ out today, who’s with me?
    _________
    Meeee!!!! Hubby is getting ahead of me. I was doing 50 pound weight leg extensions and curls with my legs and running and that got muscular :nono: I just gonna walk and do yoga and 5 pounds weight. Continue to eat less.

My mom made him his own sweet potato pie on TG. :no:
    =======
    Lil Butter will eat sweets sparingly. I went to Small Cakes last week, and he only ate half of only the cake part of his cupcake. He likes that artery clogging soul food.

Mama Butter makes Lil Butter, age 6, his own pan of dressing, giblet gravy, and cranberry sauce. My brothers —-> :mad:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DeeDee – Im in….

how we tracking our progress?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: She was probably looking all lumpy and the FEDS were like :waiting: REALLY???

I have drank 4 cups of water already today (I keep a jug that equals 8 glasses at my desk) and I admit I feel better when I do this, but this whole peeing every 15 minutes thing :nono:

Today at 1 is my Friday. And I aint gotta work no more til next Wed :yahoo: Its spring break out this bish! Going to the beach!

Wasting time says:

Department lunch :cry: I don’t wanna !!! :cry:

OMG Wasting! ME TEW! I’m sitting here right now dreading it… all of it… the ride-sharing, the eating… the boring discussion… argh! :wail:

Just Looking says:

@TAKEN – I BRB…going to get some more water… Since I work tonight that’s what I’m going to do…Drink water.

I get so tired between 3a and 4a…Maybe a big ole jug of water will keep me awake…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Is: yea I hate the car ride over for the department lunch. It’s the worst. I certainly never volunteer to drive. I always be like I am not from here. I been here over 2 years :lol:

missyJ says:

Gwyneth Paltrow’s cleanse didn’t help her marriage as much as she thought.

=================

If you got your tongue down someone else thoak during acleanse, nawl it prolly won’t help too much :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken and her peeing(SMH) – once your body gets use to it, you will have to go less frequently!

I’m back tow orking out too! Gotta look good enough to further embarrass my son…cos he got the “hottest” momma on the block.

Buttercup says:

Everybody want to talk about how today is their Friday after I’ve resolved to try my best to hang out to this job until it’s time to move :wail: Life ain’t been no crystal stair, y’all.

@JL :cell:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhhh @Razz don’t be mad at my popcorn!!! I tore it up too!

they say good help is hard to find :rofl:

okay, maybe i care just a little bit now, maybe… :think:

Lord please send me another job :no: I’m so sick of this shyt in this office :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This lady at work made little cakes in jars for everyone!!! #ThingsFatGirlsLike I’m excited!!!! lol

deedeegirl says:

She got on the scale the other day and it said BISH PLEASE :kona:

The scale is a BISH!

@ Just Looking I put my FITBIT back on today. That bish been sitting in the corner for two weeks.

@Buttuh :lol: Believe me he didn’t eat the whole pie either. Unfortunately he was able to eat half with out my knowing. One slice of which was before fukkin breakfast. And she was wondering why he was bouncing around the house like he lost his mine. :lol:

But I am excited. I love baking and I haven’t done it in a while. I made a “preview” of my recipe of peach cobbler and My kid wouldn’t shut up about it Mr. even liked it and he don’t like fruit pies.

His ass like anything chocolate pie and pecan pie. :rolleyes:

========
    What field and role are you interested in? I do a job search in the Atlanta area practically every night. I can let you know if I find something you may want to pursue.

@Jenie: What’s going on :popcorn:
    @Keya: You trust the lady? You seen her wash her hands? What does she bring to the company potluck? Do she double dip. HAVE YOU DONE THE EDUCATION :stop:
    UMMMMMM it’s almost 12…. We still in dis bish

———–
    I am curious at this visual? How does that look?

deedeegirl says:

My sister stopped eating dairy and loss 13 pounds, (sitting on her butt) in less than two weeks. WHAT THE HELL? I barely eat dairy, run about 2 miles several days a week and aint loss SH!T!

I always say my car too small… (my supv don’t need to know my car might cost more than his :nono: )

===============

That have cake once a month at my job, every time a training class ends :facepalm: I got a mouth and a waistline and the way my waistline is set up….

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Butter email me at takencell @ :yahoo: please. I have a question for you pertaining to your said relocation.

So Tami Roman is a “real” actress now? She’s gonna be working with Halle on the show Extant produced by Steven Speilberg. And she got her own reality show spinoff, Roman Empire.

Why ain’t noboby tell me?
    :think: Probably cause I don’t really give a shyt.

Glad to know that “evening out” her skintone is working for her. :coffee:

:rolleyes: and here go this one …AND she going to the beach tew??!!! :wail: :wail: ALLAYEW, JUST GO ALREADY!!! :rofl: <<<tantrum!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Dee: I agree with you about the scales. Sometimes you are losing but it shows more in your clothing and the shape of your body. I get frustrated too by people who lose from dieting or doing something but I say that’s because making those drastic changes is a big deal for them. I typically eat healthy. Not the problem is my portions need to be smaller and I am not active. Never have been. So now I do both and I am seeing changes. It’ll take time but I am struggling to be patient :waiting: :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why do I get some sort of sick sad delight that his stupid azz is yt.

Buttercup says:

@Razz, Lil Butter polished off a 9×13 pan of dressing in 2 days. When my mom was putting the leftovers away, she told my brother, “Eat this baby food if you want to :karate: ” She’s been making him his own pan since he was 2 :facepalm:

That’s awesome that you get to do what you enjoy. I sure wish I were around to sample some of that cobbler. I love fruit desserts.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@missyj Girl my greedy behind is gonna kill that cake, knowing 9 times out of 10 I won’t keep it down. But I don’t care. This dag on baby has me eating all types of sweets and mess. smh.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@LongTimeLurker you didnt get a Loyal reader shout out for this story.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Tami was a struggle actress before. This would certainly make her legit if it takes off. Sad that it happened later for her. She will not be able to get a lot of roles due to ageism in Hollywood. BUT on a positive note she must be a good actress :yes:

deedee muscle is heavier than fat. also, it could be carbs and how late you’re eating them…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San its a little mason jar, with layers of red velvet and cream cheese frosting, and it has a real cute cloth napkin between the lid and the round thing on the top. It was very cute!!

==================

Is your sister overweight already? What’s her overall diet like? Small changes work for people who are already eating unhealthy… Your body quickly adapts. She will plateau and even gain weight right back even if she continues to discontinue dairy.

You need to change it up… I’m a nutrition coach and PT. You run 2 miles? how and where? You body isn’t burning the same amount of calories to run those 2 miles as it’s used to. Muscle memory means your body is working more efficiently to run and therefore burns fewer calories to accomplish the same task

Keya :stop: Is this woman clean? She not a adulterer and a panty root-er is she? :think: Errbody canNOT feed the baby :rules:

deedeegirl says:

@MisTaken I’m in the same boat. I have a very short attention span and if I don’t want to see what I want to see when I want to see it, I move on to something else. I’m trying to stick with the running though and I finally got a pilates bench (waiting for it to be delivered) but I’m excited because I need some damn muscle tone!

Gigi26 says:

——————————
    Wow, her body must’ve had a sensitivity to dairy :yes:

I know i’m on that whole grain, veggie no meat diet for now and I feel different. I think I may stick with just lean chicken and fish. Red meat on occasion. I can feel the difference. I’m on my work out tip too, shyt is hard but worth it :thumbsup:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dubb – Have fun

PS – I was told we ain’t allowed to brag in the blog :rolleyes:

Have Fun :happy: :nun: :shakebutt:

I’ve save you some of the HENN if I find the “seller”

:no: I won’t gonna even say nothing.

:think: I need to log some extra hours on this here blog, fo’ I start getting my credit.

You know, pay dues and shyt. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Keya Is this woman clean? She not a adulterer and a panty root-er is she? Errbody canNOT feed the baby
    ———–
    No. She is one of the older women in here. I never hear anything about her, and she is very picky about food and hand washing and stuff. But girl you are right, everyone can NOT feed the baby.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

BUT on a positive note she must be a good actress
    __________________________________

Only thing I saw her “act” in was that hair movie with Monigue. I think she played a hairdresser or some shyt.

Her acting….. :no:

kamadiva says:

@Keke – you carrying a girl?? LilDiva had me eating the whole bakery and I don’t like sweets…well, I didn’t b4 her.

SOTHERNGRL says:

*********************
    I feel like Gary hygiene aint up to par. When its time to change his sheets he says he just flips the bottom to the top. so you gone put your face where yo funky feet been.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kamadiva I want a little boy, but everyone is telling me I am having a girl. As soon as I know, yall will know.

Just Looking says:

@taken and Dee – When I weigh myself. “rarely” I do it first thing in the morning AFTER restroom break. This “weigh” it’s all you.

@Dee – You talking abut them balls you sit on. It’s for your core right? I keep saying I’m going to get another one. I had one that I use to do floor exercise with….Like when I was in gymnastics….A looooong time ago.

Gigi26 says:

:hahaha: I heard about the Henny heist this am too…

I can guarantee you them niggas (yep it was niggas I am positive about this) will take that shyt to the country (West Va) and then disperse it back up to DC (NE and SE) and will eventually get caught.

They will not sell that shyt in Bmore county..just yet.

missyJ says:

PHOENIX – A Phoenix couple faces child abuse charges for allegedly neglecting to feed their 9-month-old baby who, police say, weighed 7 pounds when he was seen by medical staff March 19, reports CBS affiliate KPHO.

Ryan Morris, 32, told police the baby had not been fed since the beginning of March, according to the station.

His girlfriend, 27-year-old Veronica Diaz, who is also the mother of the victim, told officers she ran out of baby formula on March 12, and had only fed the infant one bottle of water during the day and a little bit of regular milk at night up until March 19, according to a court document obtained by the station.

Diaz told police she had four other children “to take care of and make sure are fed, so she gave up on the victim,” court paperwork stated.

woman.jpg
    Veronica Diaz
    Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office via CBS affiliate KPHO
    When asked why she did not feed the victim, Diaz said that she didn’t know and that she didn’t have any money, according to a probable cause statement.

During a separate police interview on Monday, Diaz claimed she didn’t feed the infant because she wanted her boyfriend “to go away,” a court document stated.

According to court paperwork, Diaz claimed Morris had sexually assaulted her around the same time she became pregnant with the victim.

During a separate police interview, Morris reportedly said he had money to buy the baby formula but he had other bills to pay first.

Morris also acknowledged it was wrong of him to spend his money on tobacco products between March 12 to March 19 and not earmark it for formula instead, a court document stated.

He said Diaz had money to buy the formula because she gets a Social Security check for about $600 on the first of every month, according to the probable cause statement.

Morris and Diaz were arrested and booked into jail on one count of child abuse each.

kamadiva says:

@Keke – congrats anyway! As long as you have a healthy one with ten fangers and toes…but keep that kid away from LilTaken2..or dem fangers be gone!

==========
    It’s coming from ChileCheese.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Gigi: I am pretty much on the same diet as you. I notice a change. Others around me who have done the same thing lost A LOT of weight but again they were bigger than me. My weight came from kids, inactivity and eating more than I should at one sitting. I am not supposed to be in double digits but I am right now. A healthy size for me is back at an 8. I will get there. My goal is summer but if it takes longer I will be okay :yes:

kamadiva says:

MissyJ – just when we had started to move away from the depressing kids news…you bring this! :facepalm:

Um, excusee, but she also acted the hell outta her role as an almost-rape victime when she was on real world and she ‘acted’ like Lil David presented a real threat to her when he grabbed her blanky :eek: that’s 1 credit right there already… (or demerit, depending on how you saw it… :kona: )

—————
    And both of these “parents” can to straight to hell. But I bet they ate right? Fugg them.

—————
    :eek: Shyt sounds good :yes:

Just Looking says:

:newpost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Karmadiva Thank you!! I’ll be happy with healthy!! But yeah uhhhh Taken2 can’t come to play or nothing until my baby can bite….IJS lmao.

deedeegirl says:

@Just looking no, it’s not a ball. It’s kind of like that thing Chuck Norris used to sell. you lay on the bench and it’s got pulleys for the arms and legs. This one uses resistance and you can do a ton of exercises with it. Them old women, like 50 and 60 that do pilates are CUT. I’m looking to get some muscles and keep it together so I go be healthy and fly now and in my old age, LOL. Since I had that baby I swear I ain’t got NO muscles.

C sections are a B!TCH!

If you can’t feed or care for the baby why didnt she take it to a safe haven? :facepalm:

Bit.ch ass parents these days.

_______________________________________________

Bytch, just die. :no:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Um, excusee, but she also acted the hell outta her role as an almost-rape victime when she was on real world and she ‘acted’ like Lil David presented a real threat to her when he grabbed her blanky that’s 1 credit right there already… (or demerit, depending on how you saw it… )
    ____________________________________________________

Thanks! How could I forget that. She “acted” David’s ass right outta the house, huh. I hated her on that show. And she shyt stirring sprite chick that was on there too. #VintageRealityTV

=========