New Music: Keyshia Cole – Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away)

Keyshia Cole NExt Time

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole is wearing her heart on her sleeves these days. The singer’s love life is an open book to her fans who follow Cole’s revelations about her failed marriage on her social media accounts. In her new single, “Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away),” Cole responds to her estranged husband Daniel “Booby” Gibson‘s alleged cheating ways.

Seems kind of crazy saying you love me so much
    How could you bring that woman into our home
    Where my baby lay
    Damn right it’s over

But Cole gives some indication that she was willing to give their marriage another chance.

The crazy part about it is I took you right back
    I thought you were a changed man
    I tried to work it out for the sake of our family
    But you took my kindness for weakness and my love for granted
    I should’ve known then
    You do it once, you’ll do it again

Let’s hope these two kids can make it work for the sake of their child.

Spotted on Rap-Up.com

209 Responses to “New Music: Keyshia Cole – Next Time (Won’t Give My Heart Away)”

Keyshia is a pretty girl :tea:

Does he have other children from before they met? :thinking:

Just Looking says:

Her shoe collection is ALL that. :yes: Yeap YES Uhhh HUUUHH

Hershey says:

Dopamine is real :yes: #Ihatehershoes. they look plastic and cheap

I concur COOKING :yes: #sharB I also saw some nice Jessica Simpsons in Macy’s :yes:

She’s an FOTB so I have to manage to say something positive.. UM…

she looks nice :coffee:

:hi: Looking!

:happy: it’s friday, spring has sprung, and i still got time to get ready for summer :yes:

See celebrities shouldn’t do reality …. you can loose a fan. I like the song though. Best of luck to her :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

THIS! :cosign:

FuturedocDonte says:

:kona: be back. Wife made pancakes again (and I went and bought the dayum syrup this time :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

@Professor – Stay out of Macy’s :chase:

Speaking of shopping, I have not been to Kohls in ages…They are having a sale and our of my Foster Kids need new clothes. It’s time to clean out drawer and have good will come through. Maybe that’s what I’ll do this week-end. Something constructive.

The Noro-virus is causing havoc in my Washington/DC area and I can’t volunteer until this :vomit: virus has left the area.

Hershey says:

Dopamine is real :yes: #Ihatehershoes. they look plastic and cheap

Flashy …. the spanish ladies would like em though… something about patterns

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: JustLooking

I like it. I usually like KC’s music. :shrugs:
    She said he had that skeezer in the bed. He was like PULL YA PANNIES TO THE SIDE AND LEMME IN :danban:

Hershey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hershey says:

Dopamine is real #Ihatehershoes. they look plastic and cheap

Flashy …. the spanish ladies would like em though… something about patterns

__________________________________

Jen-Nay they’d rock em with a prom dress on :dance: :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Keyshia need to soften her core down some. I like her music but her demeanor throws me off

jeniefrumdabloc says:

See celebrities shouldn’t do reality …. you can loose a fan.

I agree, but I guess they don’t have any other choices :shrug:

I guess it could go both ways though, for instance how yall talk about Kelly Price, and her attitude etc, she may have lost some fans that view, but I still love her old songs(&have never seen her do anything other than sing), and would support new songs :shrug:

Flashy …. the spanish ladies would like em though… something about patterns
    ——-/-/
    That explains why part of someone likes them :kona:

Just Looking says:

Giggles, I dug my corset back out. My innards will be just fine. It’s not too tight.

Did leg lifts, squats and situps this morning. Drinking my lunch. Kale, spinach, barley, parsley, apples and pineapple

Tea, Tea Tea all day….

San ah make ya dance says:

Her shoe collection is ALL that. Yeap YES Uhhh HUUUHH

————
    Yesss they are, I will be getting some. I liked her last collection

KC know that body :bow:

\_____________/ <—XL panteez bucket for you know who :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    See celebrities shouldn’t do reality …. you can loose a fan.
    I agree, but I guess they don’t have any other choices :shrug:

I play her old stuff, and Keyshia old stuff but I'm good on this new stuff… :yes: I feel ya though

San ah make ya dance says:

Let’s hope these two kids can make it work for the sake of their child.

————-
    Hmmmmm. He could still have a great life, with 2 loving parents

SummerBaby says:

Keyshia is a pretty girl! I’m a believer in that reality show curse destroying relationships. I wish her family the best.

Just Looking says:

I like the Color of those shoes, because basic colors are boring.

In the Summa time, I :love: a splash of color with jeans and skinny top.

:shakebutt:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

JL: drinking my lunch today too :fistbump:
    Summer you will not get me again this year. I am finna be outchea :danban1: SO HAWT you can’t tell me nuffin
    Mister catching me on the block :chase: :spank:

I see the Kmichell resemblance here :huh: and I never saw that before … I could never see why folks said they look alike…. but in this pic :thinking: I see a resemblance

Wasting time says:

:hi: Looking.

This is better than the Rick James song :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

\_____________/ <—XL panteez bucket for you know who
    ————
    :rofl: SHEDDUP
    And stop putting your pannies in homemade pillows and sending them to me to make me be your friend. Your forgot tO sew the tag inside and I saw the size :hailnaw: poking out the side :stop: BUSTED

FuturedocDonte says:

Keyshia Coles albums always start out of a high but end on a -meh- I would listen to a Keyshia Cole album like the second album. The momentum was the same all the way through. I miss the old Keyshia :(

Gigi26 says:

Keyshia is a dirty foot who made it. Her music (her first two albums were fire to me) is cool but her attitude will be her demise. She needs therapy immediately.

After listening to her on the Morning Show yesterday, I do feel a little bad for Keylolo. She’s hurt. She claimed that she just wants him to tell the truth about his cheating, but he’s sticking to his story. My question is, if he hasn’t admitted that means you have no proof so why are you putting your marriage on hold waiting for him to come clean about something that you are not even sure he did? I wish them luck and I pray the Keyshia heals from her traumatic childhood at some point in her life. She seems to be in a constant state of being on edge.

The Noro-virus is causing havoc in my Washington/DC area and I can’t volunteer until this virus has left the area.

_________________________

:thinking: This thing has me puzzled as to how it’s spread. Now, in Alexandria there was an elementary school that had to be closed due to so many cases… then, not 3 miles from there the nursing/rehab facility had an outbreak – so, what is the connection between the elem school and the nursing home, other than geographical proximity???? :think:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Summer you will not get me again this year. I am finna be outchea SO HAWT you can’t tell me nuffin
    Mister catching me on the block

Mine will be like that too…but oh well! He ain’t gon mind parading on his arm, getting that nod from the fellas!

sassyshe says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I really liked her last album, Am I the only one?

missyJ says:

This is one of the songs she said she freestyled in the studio, it shows :coffee:

Team Love the shoes

The way it is …. still in rotation :headphones: Never to much Never too much never too much :danban: that album was hitting. The 2nd one was ok to me. But that first one :whistle: I just want it to be over !!!!!!!

San ah make ya dance says:

I really liked her last album, Am I the only one?

Heard it was good :yes: But I wasn’t buying it :tea:

@SASSY
    “According to her interview he cheated before they got married. Dont know why she thought things will be different if the problems were never resolved. A ring dont eliminate existing issues”

That’s cause his cheating was never an issue. HER cheating was. I don’t know who she think she fooling by releasing these songs and stuff.

Everyone in the industry know that she been cheating for at least the last year of their relationship.

Hershey says:

Gigi26, spoke from the :heart: :lol: :cosign:

She said he had that skeezer in the bed.

________________________

Is this some kind of challenge these disrespectful men got going on??!! I mean, you already cheating, but then you have so little respect for your ‘main’ chick/wife/wifey etc, that you make a point of dragging your side piece into the very bed you share with wifey?????!!! I don’t get it…:shrug:
    I do know that back in the day, I had a ‘play’ auntie who woulda bust his head to the white meat if she had aynn inkling that he’d thought to even bring another woman into her house, never mind her bed! :nono: *slow singing & flower bringing for him* >>> :casket:

Never trust maggots :tea: their actions are self explanatory IJS

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That’s cause his cheating was never an issue. HER cheating was
    __________________________
    I guess she said I will not be my song :whistle: I might as well cheated on you…
    She said she is going to be about it :eek:
    But for real why cheat? Or if you want other people then just marry someone who is cool with that. Apparently they didn’t work all the details out. beforehand.

Mister catching me on the block :chase: :spank:

Lawd… :facepalm:

sassyshe says:

According to her interview he cheated before they got married.
    *****************

I do think she should expect her man to be faithful even if he is a basketball player and I’m kinda proud of her for standing her ground, but she has no proof that that man cheated. I also don’t like that she implied that she laid hands on that man. Jeezy treated Keyshia like crap and she still chased him around, but she has no patience for her husband that lets her slap him and leave him and he’s still waiting around for her?

Hershey says:

Maybe KC is mad that his cheating went public, since hers was ‘rumored truth’. Shrugs…she’s about to drag him through every song now. She shouldn’t have took her private life to BET, she showed how lil respect she had for him as a man. Listening to her sometimes made me cringe. Guess he felt he had to take it since he cheated first :coffee:

Taken, you said DTTS trying to work a panty root on you to get you to sign a fren contract for y’all can bring byke the weather girls 3000 and get mitch to be y’all new manager cause he got the ansers cause he already did the education? :popcorn:

Just Looking says:

yes, I’ve heard of this school closing last Friday.

I had this virus several years ago it’s filthy. Everything is coming out you at once at the same time. You can sneeze or cough unless u are in bathroom.

Not sure if there is a connection cause the elderly stay sick, it’s them nasty kids. I got it from my son.

Kids don’t warsh there hands, a little girl at church hand, foot, mouth disease.

a little girl at church hand, foot, mouth disease.
    ______________________________

Oh, I wasn’t ready…. :ghost:

kamadiva says:

:waiting: I didn’t watch her show, after that train wreck of the 1st show with her real mammy and sis. I like her music, but her attitude is like k. Michelle’s to me. :nono:

Wasting time says:

After listening to the Rick James song again. She is bugging! I ahve a hug and 3 bible verses for Key Key

Rick James you say :pc:

@SANDRA

“Booby” is spelled “Boobie.”

“Back home my nickname is “Boobie.” “-from Daniel’s personal blog as a NBA rookie.

VDot says:

:thinking: Kind of :offtopic: But did KeyLoLo ever find out who her daddy was?

Just Looking says:

Oh, I wasn’t ready…. :ghost:
    @nancy – That po little girl…not saying too much. But her mouth looked stage 26 STD. :facepalm: Normally I try and :hug: her. Matter fact I skipped church for the next 3 weeks.

Afiya says:

Seems kind of crazy saying you love me so much
    How could you bring that woman into our home
    Where my baby lay
    Damn right it’s over

^ During my ‘hoedaze’ I was dating a married man who took me to his house for a ‘let me stop here for a minute’ and TRIED to get me in his wife’s bed :stop: :hailnaw: :nono: I ain’t doing this :bounce: One thing I’m fukken you, it’s another thing to be doing it in his wife’s bed :nono: NO CAN DO!! :no:

:kona:

Wasting time says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Rick James you say :pc:

Yes Ma’am…. and :nonono:
    Slapping a bytch like Rick James :no:

VDot says:

Chit, they better take a page out of Brenda Richie’s book. She busted up in the side heffa’s house and laid everybody in that room out :karate: :chase: I’m pretty sure Lionel is still suffering from PTSD after that incident :coffee:

That Rick James beat goes in :headphones: beating beating and I still want be buying it :lol:

kamadiva says:

:offtopic: Did yall hear IRS is coming for Lauren Hill again…in the tune of almost $900K! :blink: Now why didn’t they roll all that into 1 when she went to jail!

Wasting time says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Rick James you say :pc:
    Yes Ma’am…. and :nonono:
    Slapping a bytch like Rick James

taking notes from Bey I see :cloud: shade!

:thinking: must be lunchtime…

let me order my lunch then… think i’ll have the kung pao chicken today :thumbsup:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: Yes she tried to pannie root me over a fren contract. And you tried it with the Weather Girls :lol: Maybe DTTS … She actually could be the whole group :thinking:

Wasting time says:

@Kam
    I thought this was still from the first issue. That she paid what she owed but not the fines and penalties so they still on her

Just Looking says:

yes, I’ve heard of this school closing last Friday.

A child had that at Lil J daycare one time :no:

Wasting time says:

@Jenie
    The beat is tough
    I hates Juicy J ! HATES !!

kamadiva says:

Brenda Richie did not play!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just watched the whole KC breakfast club interview and she sounds really void of emotion. She is talking like she is ok but she never sounds truly happy. I actually feel sorry for her because she is SO BLESSED and overcame so much and yet she can’t even be happy. She thinks she is ok but she is not :no:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:thinking: must be lunchtime…
    let me order my lunch then… think i’ll have the kung pao chicken today
    Just finished smashing some chicken and broccoli :pizza:

===============
    :clap: hozz with standards and know they place :nods:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Something is deffinitely wrong… on one of them shows when Boobie visited a grave site with her she was :| I was damn wtf :huh: hold the ninja or suntin…. hug him :shrugs: like what the hell was that about.

kamadiva says:

@Wasting Time – Radar said it was from January 2014..they hit her with more liens! :SMH:

VDot says:

@Kama – Brenda is my shero :yes:

So apparently there’s a warrant out for Anita Baker :wtf: :hailnaw: Earlier this week I had Anita’s Fairy Tales on repeat sipping my wine. :headphones:

You never came to save me, you let me stand alone
    Out in the wilderness, alone in the cold
    I found no magic potion, no horse with wings to fly
    I found the poison apple, my destiny to die
    No royal kiss could save me, no magic spell to spin
    My fantasy is over, my life must now begin

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Jenie: Even when she smiled and laughed it didn’t meet her eyes. It was like :confused:
    I think whatever happened or she thinks happened with Boobie killed a little part of her that was hope. I :pray: she can find happiness. For herself and her son.

kamadiva says:

I saw that smh … but hell pay ya taxes ….. taxes have been paid since damn near the beginning of time….. and it’s a lot of money too :phew: best of luck to her with that

_________________________

:no: Bless her heart AND yourn, but unless Jesus himself tapped me on the shoulder and said go forth and huggeth, I ain’t going that far :nono: I’d be the first to donate to her cause though, but I’m too squeamish for it not to get awkward… :oops: :kona:

WHY IS THE TIME DRAGGING :wails:

kamadiva says:

@Vdot – Anita didn’t want to pay a contractor; he sued…she failed to show up for court.

I loves Feel the Need!

Everybody say that I got to be a fool
    I got to be crazy for lovin’ you
    And I’m starting to wonder if there is truth in what they say
    My mind says to leave you but my heart says I better stay
    I want to feel like I’m something more than a passing thought from you
    I need to know that the things you say are true
    I want that sweet, sweet love to fill me up inside
    And let out two hearts come together for all times

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I got that vibe from her before the shyt hit the fan with Boobie…. that show exposed her…. but you know what :thinking: I don’t remember her acting that way when she had that first show… when she first met up with her other siblings or suntin I think :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

Chit, they better take a page out of Brenda Richie’s book. She busted up in the side heffa’s house and laid everybody in that room out I’m pretty sure Lionel is still suffering from PTSD after that incident
    ——————————————
    Brenda said “MOTHER FUKK A BRENDA AND SHIRLEY” this bytch here fukkin my man and i’m posed to be cool wit it? HELL NAW LIONEL GET CHO AZZ HERE! *Slap slap punch* and bytch don’t you think for a second you ain’t gettin none either *punch, grabs hair, kicks in the stomach*

My hero :yes:

I’m pretty sure Lionel is still suffering from PTSD after that incident :tea:
    __________________________

Yes! :rofl: :rofl:

You said he be having flashbacks and night sweats behind it?! :ghost:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – it is! I have been like this all week. This is one of the rare weeks where my work is caught up and there is nothing to do, no good gossip…NAYTHING!

kamadiva says:

@GiGi – Brenda tore that hotel room up! They pressed charges on her for trespassing and vandalism!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jem and the Holograms are coming byke
    (Lil Bossie doorter voice) :cheer: I TOLD YA’LL N….. I TOLD YA’LL NS……
    My gravie was the Misfits when I first started posting here :whistle: We are the Msifits are songs are better… we’re gonna getcha :kona:

Brenda Richie is my SHERO :yes:

Told yall….Brenda from Bama always gonna be my she-ro. ALWAYS.

A child had that at Lil J daycare one time :no:

Jesus be some home schooling – for the carriers… :kona:

kamadiva says:

Brenda was flipping over beds and shyt…trying to get to Diane arse!

:heart:

:offtopic: Miley Cyrus is nasty as shyt ….. spitting on folks now yuck…. wtf I bet she smells like spoiled milk :vomit:

Wasting time says:

Yaaaaasssssssss @ Mistaken!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I just saw this lady at my job stick her finger in her ear and look at her finger nail like :no: and wipe it on her dress. BISH :wtf: Carry yo stank behind home and flush your ears out with some peroxide ASAPidly. Don’t be skurred by the bubbles and the white foam. Let ‘em use you. OLE NASTY DAWG

I always envisioned Bren bustin up in the hotel room and yelled who wanna fugg with Hollywood Cole and they TRIED it.

kamadiva says:

@Jenie – WHAT? :blink: Let her spit on me….and I’ll Brenda Richie that no-Arse-at-all!

I think I’m pulling my lil grill out this weekend :yes: It’s about to go down :yes:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Miley Cyrus looks like her pocketbook smells like year old porridge the 3 little bears never did eat :hurl:

#96 :ghost: chile you should have heard how I said your font in my head…. :hahaha: and it was country as hell too …..

@kam Miley is disgusting …… just gross :hurl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie we was still grilling in the winter. Hubby out on the deck like :cold: But them steaks was DA BOMB :MartinLawrence stomping with the big dawgs move: :yes:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – Perioxide ear rinsing! I have an Ex who LOVED for me to do that to him! I think it became some weird fetish! :waiting:

Gigi26 says:

Brenda had Lionel’s ass SHOOK :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jenie the crazy part is I don’t even talk real country. Especially not a work :nono: I am classy. But I love my slang Nessa girl :lol:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: me and my just lookn 16 his birthday and having something next week-end. But his Birthday is this Sunday. He’ll be 17, I need to give him a slap, he told the track coach he was going to the track meet tommorrow, excuse me? LAWD

These kids…making they own plans. :chase:

missyJ says:

I had to roll up on lilmissy deddy once :kona: I ain’t whoop the heffa because was just dumb. I got her back by fukkin him while they were together then watching her cry about it on FB :coffee:

Heard she engaged now.. wonder what he look like :think: nah I won’t do it

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:offtopic: Miley Cyrus is nasty as shyt …..

I just learned something that has her and her daddy going straight to hell :yes: #offlineofcourseduetoconfidentialityagreementsthatwereNOTsignedbyme

:tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Kam: I keeps all my orifices, lady parts and general parts Grade A clean. In case somebody want to inspect them *giggles into hand like Celie* :grin:

Just Looking says:

@Gigi – Remember that back years ago, my mama and aunts were tickled. They was so happy, like she scored one for generations past. Yeah Lionel, got his tail tore up. Brenda wasn’t playing, he’ll know next time.

See! this why i don’t do potluck at work, EVER! :nono: no. thank. you. :no: i am allergic to ERR’THANG!! can’t even eat the store bought cake cause you slicing the cake and licking yo fangas *shudders*
    Nawl :stop: I don’t wont NOTHIN!

COOKING such a fancy schmancy gravi there! :winky: #shefass :rofl:

Heard she engaged now.. wonder what he look like :think: nah I won’t do it
    ___________________________
    :ghost: DO IT FOR THE BLOG
    @DTTS :cell: Lemme know what Miley did

Trendsetter says:

#byefelicia

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    :offtopic: Miley Cyrus is nasty as shyt …..

They fawking :shock: chile

:fistbump: @Jenie :yes:

I already had my grill out, at least twice this year… :kona:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – me too! my clutch was being checked by a Club Security and the guy said…”you must have kids” since I had some wipes in my purse! I told him, I do, but those are for me to be on READY at all times…in case Mr. wants a lick or pull my panties to the side so he can slide through! I told him, he better get him AND his girl some! Don’t nobody want to salty DACK!

missyJ says:

Jenie we was still grilling in the winter.

=====================

so were we.. grill ain’t get over 100 degrees on time but them burgas was gooooood

Heard she engaged now.. wonder what he look like :think: nah I won’t do it

*in my Taken voice* – DO IT FOR THE BLOG! (AIN’T GON DO IT) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:fistbump: @Jenie :yes:
    I already had my grill out, at least twice this year…

It’s going to be nice this weekend…. too bad lil J on punishment….. not really :tea: get to be outside without her bothering me, running over my foot with a bike or lil bad azz kids coming to my crib begging for snacks :yahoo: she picked the wrong week to act up ….. :lol:

:ghost: DO IT FOR THE BLOG

I bet a stack you don’t MsTake :no:

Imma tell you too :yes:
    COOKING, I want you to share this with your son :tea:

kamadiva says:

In the south, the grill is another cooking surface…to be used often, no matter the weather! I’ve fired it up when it was raining!

:offtopic:

Why folks act so allergic to marriage?? Y’all had 2 kids, been together 6 years, and talmbout I don’t wanna rush into marriage :huh:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:ghost: DO IT FOR THE BLOG

========================

Y’all trying to get ME snatched up nah

I’ve fired it up when it was raining!

:fistbump:

Duh, that’s what them big arse patio umbrella’s is for… :lol:

kamadiva says:

:yes: My dad grill in the house in the back :yes: be slipping and sliding taking meat off the grill :rofl: good stuff!!! Cut the radio on back there ….. find you a chair…. have the cordless phone next to ya :thumbsup: good stuff…. have ya candles lit for the bugs… :woot:

boathouse I mean … not a real house :lol:

kamadiva says:

@nancy – without one of dem dere “brellas! Took a while to get that fire going…but once them coals turn whyte…it’s on!!

:cheer: I wanna go to thee Boat House :nun:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Walked outside for lunch and there is too much IGNANCY in the world
    1) they filming people dancing to happy for fun. Like a DJ and everything. Some cornball up there with high water trousers, sweater vest up here dancing like Carlton :smack:
    2) this Asian man laid out on a bench with his shoes off. :wtf: Ping Lee the is not Ho Chi Min city. You better put your loafers byke on before you catch toe jam out here

Also,

have we chatted about Bobbi Krissy messy azz brusband acting like a young dumb ninja? Got he behind beat with fist like you posed to so now he threatening folks with guns :facepalm: dese young weak ninjas mayne

:offtopic: OMG !
    An Amber Alert has been issued for 8-year-old Relisha Tenau Rudd of Maryland. She is approximately 4-feet tall, weighs between 70 and 80 pounds and has brown eyes and dark hair. She was last seen at a southeast Washington homeless shelter late February before she was allegedly picked up by someone said to be a friend of the family, but she never returned, CBS DC reports.
    The Metropolitan Police Department were first tipped off about her disappearance on Wednesday by D.C. Public Schools after the girl hadn’t been showing up for classes. It is believed that Relisha may be with Kahlil Malik Tatum, who worked as a janitor at the homeless shelter where she was staying with her mother and stepfather for the past year. Police say Khalil may be armed and dangerous.
    The FBI joined the search for little Relisha after two vehicles possibly linked to her disappearance were discovered at the Red Roof Inn in Oxon Hill. Inside of one of the motel rooms, investigators discovered the body of an unidentified adult woman. Relisha, however, was nowhere to be found.
    Officer Harry Bond says D.C. Police requested that authorities check the motel due to a possible link to the missing elementary school student. It’s still unclear if the deceased woman is connected to Relisha. Relisha’s stepfather says her mother handed her over to Khalil nearly three weeks ago and that they haven’t seen her since. It’s still unclear why Relisha’s mother handed her over to Khalil. According to her parents, she suffers from severe migraines and may be in need of medication.
    Police ask anyone with information on Relisha’s whereabouts to call the Metropolitan Police Department at 202-727-9099, the Youth Investigations Division at 202-576-6768, or 911.
    :facepalm: pray for this lil lady :sad:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

:cheer: I wanna go to thee Boat House

No ya don’t fugg around and get bit by a damn spider up in there :lol: if you go to the back

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

They fawking :shocked: chile

:shocked: wait… what?! :shocked:

:no: I wish that was what “it is”…

Took a while to get that fire going…but once them coals turn whyte…it’s on!!
    ________________________

Oh, I see. You a pro with it… :bow:

Also,

That’s true bytch right there. I saw that :no: these young boys quick to pull a gun and can’t bust a grape :no:

@Jenie – WHAT! :blink: :pray:

Gigi26 says:

I got that amber alert yesterday and they’ve been covering the story non stop out here :yes: I really pray they find her this story just reeks of epic fukkery :no:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Took a while to get that fire going…but once them coals turn whyte…it’s on!!
    ________________________
    Oh, I see. You a pro with it…

Okkkkkkk!!! :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
    They fawking :shocked: chile
    :shocked: wait… what?! :shocked:
    :no: I wish that was what “it is”…
    March 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm

You will not drop hint bombs up in here and leave us hanging :chase: call me :cell:

That bad :thinking: hmm mmmm

Jenie, that story been all over every news channel up here :no: and there’s still so many questions :no:
    I just pray :pray: that baby is alright and unharmed, please Lord! :pray:

kamadiva says:

@Nancy and Jenie – been cooking since I was in elementary! Most of my Fam can cook, but my mom, :nono: so much! I had to learn to feed me and my lil sis!

kamadiva says:

yall got me googling Miley and her deddy!

I hope they find the young girl alive and well :cry: that’s awful she is around my daughters age

What Miley done did???

Can it be acted out with emoticons???

Bobbi Kris lil brusband better be careful with his threats. He obviously is not about that life, so when the Feds pick him up for making threats, he gonna be the first one to start crying and peeing his pants. If he grew up with her, he’s been just as sheltered as she was. You ain’t no thug so quit playin lil boy :nono:

kamadiva says:

me too but as the years past, my mom got lazy with the cooking… when I wanted certain things she would be like :rolleyes: so I would get in the kitchen and do it myself
    (me really over the sink cleaning chittlings) >>>>>>> :pc:

Yeen gonna find it on the web Kama :lol:

I just got back Jenny, about to call now.

@DTTS – yall need to po that :tea:

she is around my daughters age

so now you gonna let Lil J :love: ride her bike over your toes this weekend and play :happy: with the other lil worrisome chirrens?

lilmissy is 8. Whew chile makes me nervous

What Miley done did???

Can it be acted out with emoticons???

Right! :think: He11 give us a word scramble or somethin :waiting:

A.J. says:

Afternoon Folks :waves:

kamadiva says:

Why they having secret phone :cell: and shyt…they illuminati?

:hi: AJ!

:no:

lilmissy is 8. Whew chile makes me nervous

You don’t sound nothing like this baby’s mama… she gave her child to the janitor at the homeless shelter????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, there’s been times when my sisters may have been a little wild and hanging out there, but my parents was always like ‘look you can take your crazy arse on out there if you just got to, but the beybey stays here!’ :eek:
    seems like the family is NOW very concerned, but why let her and the little girl go to the shelter in the first place? (disclaimer: I do NOT know her story, so maybe, in this case, the family wasn’t able or allowed to help :shrug: )

kamadiva says:

Lil Diva has a scooter that I guess I will try to teach her to ride tomorrow. Po thang has 2 left feet! We been practicing on roller skates and some days it’s tragic!

This just in Miley eats feces :cell: hold got some more coming in

_________________________

Awww kama :love: that’s sweet and funny

……..

um, AJ, why, sir?! :chase:

A.J. says:

This just in Miley eats feces :cell: hold got some more coming in
    _________
    not scat tho. :no:

kamadiva says:

Why they having secret phone :cell: and shyt…they illuminati?

:nono:

:oldman: Theee Lord said……. over here yo! :woot:

Why don’t these lil young fools on social media know that the cops is watching EVERYTHING.

The Mrs got a call from her Aunt talking bout the cops picked Junie up and they could use a lil help getting the $5000 bail. Said they got him on some he say she say stuff. :huh:

Told Mrs. :stop: you will not be sending that fool no parts of OUR money. His dumb ass all up and down my timeline with guns and weed flexing in cars that he supposed to be valet parking.

Stupid :coffee:

A.J. says:

um, AJ, why, sir?!
    what da prollem is?! *Joseline Hernandez voice*

Kanye West and Kim have scored a Vogue cover :tea:

kamadiva says:

@Nancy – it is funny…some! I try not to laugh, but you should see those lil arms flailing about!

all up and down my timeline with guns and weed flexing = Ready For Jail

:bye: See ya when you get home! #nowelcomehomeparties :woot:

kamadiva says:

@Jenie – just say that and the still of Kanye, Kim and North is cute!!!

A.J. says:

all up and down my timeline with guns and weed flexing = Ready For Jail

:bye: See ya when you get home! #nowelcomehomeparties :woot:

correct. not one damn cent.

===============

She sold the gul :no: She been gone since February, it’s dang near April and THE SCHOOL called authorities, not her mammy

===============
    —————

Just awful :sad:

A.J. says:

all up and down my timeline with guns and weed flexing = Ready For Jail

:bye: See ya when you get home! #nowelcomehomeparties :woot:

correct. not one damn cent.
    Hell, I’d write him letters BEFORE he went away! :hahaha:

“Good job, you met your objective!” <—or something along those lines….
    AND

To the folks asking 'for something on his bail' :ha:

@Jenie – just say that and the still of Kanye, Kim and North is cute

North is adorable :love: yes she is …

Kanye West and Kim have scored a Vogue cover
    ———
    You lie :lol:
    If it’s true and North is on there I bet it’s cute. Won’t buy it though. I refuse to line their pockets or egos

missyJ says:

This dude has been passing outside my office door for an hour.. if you waiting on the chick next door gon sit down somewhere and quit wearing out my carpet

=============
    North ain’t on there but Kim’s mustache is :hahaha: Anna Wintour like aight I’m give the heffa the cova because I like her negro but I’ll be damned if she gon look good :coffee:

missyJ, I complain about the new people on out floor “wearing out the carpet” :lol: They always walking back and forth and ish :lol: (They have two entrances & aren’t “connected” so they have to exit one office and walk walk walk walk to the other :rofl:

kamadiva says:

This story doesn’t feel right!

School reported the girl missing; mother wouldn’t fill out the Missing Person’s report.

The woman found at the hotel was the janitor’s wife!

The mother and father asked the man for the girl and he said he would bring her back….

Neighbor said she saw the girl on Saturday, but she did not appear to be in any harm, so she did not think anything of it.

Kanye West and Kim have scored a Vogue cover
    ———
    You lie :lol:

IF ONLY yew could refuse other things *snickers* mime wall walks to :kona:

kamadiva says:

RE: Kanye and Kim – go to Vibe..they have a vid, but the starting shot is of Kanye, Kim and North! She is a cutie!!

186 what huh *sideways headlean*
    That is crazy…

THE SCHOOL called authorities, not her mammy

*shudders*
    if she did that she should kill herself! folks are evil and perverse and you all willy nilly got your kids around just any ol’ body :nono:
    i remember when my nieces were little wee girls 4/5 years old, and folks used to love them little girls. we was at the church one day, and one guy who attended off & on saw my sister and my niece coming up the street. he got on his knees and spread his arms out for my niece to come to him. well she took off running, but before she could get going good my sister snatched her up by her arm and smooth swung her right on inside the church door (and dude was left out there on the sidewalk on his knees) :facepalm:

*my sister* >>>>>’not on my watch’ :nono: :rofl:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

North is adorable :love: Saw the video of the behind the scenes. The cover is blah. They did Kim no justice. Hope this tanks in sales :lol:
    I bet Kris and ‘nem will buy millions of copies to make up for it tho

This dude has been passing outside my office door for an hour..

ugh! I hate this!
    DO YOU HAVE AN APPT?!! :rules:
    If not, go away and check back later (before you get it in your mind to come bother me :nono: )

@Nancy – Good for her!!!

I see Anna Wintour let her blind editor work on that cover :rofl: :rofl: They could’ve at least acted like they wanted a nice photo. Kanye needs some photoshopping too :lol:

kamadiva says:

Maybe I need to see all the pics, coz that vid was blah! Kim’s makeup, which is generally flawless, had too much eyeliner. I’m pretty sure Kanye must had the vision for this photoshoot…like he did their Christmas card last year.

Wasting time says:

Anna is still serving shade … I loves it!
    You can get the cover but not by yourself :no:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I mean this is VOGUE. The *holds hand up real high* top of the line. Grand Dame of fashion and this is as good as it gets for their cover :shrugs: Anna low key shaded them and UEONO :lol: Their cover could have been :nun: Instead it is womp womp womp…… And they had Anne Liebotwitz?! Nessa gone. They must’ve told her to pick the blank stare pictures.

:pray: y’all please stop talking bout ‘the cover’ so it won’t be in the next post :no:

i’ve had enough kim k… i surrender – white flag>>> :waves:

Wasting time says:

Sorry Nancy !!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS: oh it’s going to be a post. Man is at his computer :typing: feverishly typing to SR about it. Countdown to newpost 5…4….3….2…

Sadly, you prob right Taken, smh :no: I forgot @Man’s status as FOB AND favored poster :rolleyes:

Carry on y’all… carry on… :cry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I say when she posts it we all respond with this emote only :yawn: until we get a new post

kamadiva says:

I’m trying to hold on for another 40 mins…not sure Imma make it!

kamadiva says:

@Taken – she left us in the post again for :dead: all day!

Wasting time says:

:offtopic:

Why do people pick Friday for the work BS. They totally have the wrong one. I’ve been here all week, like you. Please don’t run down on me Friday at 2:30 talking about “how quick can you get it done?” Not before Monday at 3pm :tea:

:NEWPOST:

:think:
    Sandra must got spring fever… prob somewhere being fass :spank:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am trying to figure out why Blood Sweat and Heels has a reunion special. And also why it is 90 minutes :shrugs: They didn’t have 90 minutes of interesting show. Outside of Mica calling ole girl Wesley Snipes, Melyssa’s card declining when she tried to buy a ****tail and Daisy looking like she has wet paint on her lips …. What they gone talk about?? Oh yea Mica is a drunk. She is :tea: