Rick Ross

Rapper Rick Ross celebrated his #1 album by dropping $250,000 on 6 Audemars Piguet watches for the featured artists on his album.

When Ross’ 6th studio album, Mastermind, hit #1 on the Billboard charts, Ross’ publicist immediately reached out to gossip tabloid TMZ to inform them that Ross hit up jeweler Rafaello & Co in NY last week and dropped $250k on six watches for a few of the artists who appeared on his album. That works out to a little over $41,000 (not counting taxes) for each watch.

The price for an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak normally runs you about $65,000 and up. So $41,000 is a little on the cheap side for the timepiece favored by rap stars Jay Z and Jeezy and professional athletes such as AP spokesman LeBron James.

Ross reportedly gifted the watches to music producer DJ Khaled, and rappers Meek Mill and Wale.

To date, Mastermind has sold a little over 230,000 copies.

• NY Post: ‘Meet the Rolex Romeos’
  • Dwyane Wade in Beijing for Hublot
  • How To Snag a True Baller
  • Style: What the Well-Dressed Thug Is Wearing

55 Responses to “Rick Ross Celebrates #1 Album, Buys Audemars Piguet Watches for Featured Artists”

Buttercup says:

Did Freeway ever get paid by William Leonard Roberts, II for using his likeness?

VDot says:

:thinking: I wonder if he bought himself a bedazzled bra!

:headphones:

All I wanted was 100 million dollars and a bad bish
      Plus that paper chasin’, it done turn me to a savage
      Groupies in the lobby they just tryna get established
      God, I’ve been guilty, fornicatin’ from my status

weFukNorNah says:

That was nice of him…bawse..

Buttercup says:

***************

No. He’s too busy spending 250k on watches for people who could buy them for themselves. Until he does right by that man he ain’t never gonna be shat to me. But that’s alright because clearly he continues to eat.

He look like a big ass bird bout to take flight in that pic.

SummerBaby says:

I work for the wrong company. :tea:

@SANDRA

Lots of ladies love larger and a lil more rounder fellas, but you have yet to feature one as the “Morning Wood.” Are you bigotted towards larger fellas? :eek:

:think: Maybe i need to ask this Cam dude since he be sending his boyfriends/clientelle/retards all the time.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Ross reportedly gifted the watches to music producer DJ Khaled,(O.K.) and rappers Meek Mill(WHY?) and Wale(O.K.) :love: :heart:
      @Keya come and eggsplian to me why Meek Mill got one.

weFukNorNah says:

Omg someone showed me Paul Georges ashy azz dikk..ctrl alt del…

Nick Cannon is trying to be like Dave Chappelle and put on white face to promote an album. “White people party music”

Stupid and whack as hell to me. :tea:

“So $41,000 is a little on the cheap side for the timepiece favored by rap stars Jay Z and Jeezy and professional athletes such as AP spokesman LeBron James…”

Jeezy :huh:

He must rent his…

San ah make ya dance says:

He look like a big ass bird bout to take flight in that pic.
      ————
      :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ NOPE and I dont think hes gonna be either I just recently heard something about this; but like a certain bloggers “sources” I could be wrong.

JerseyGirl68 says:

This nicca is so corny tho. Ugh!

That’s all I have for this post.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Keya come and eggsplian to me why Meek Mill got one.

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t listen to rap but I wish them well

missyJ says:

================

I’m trying to figga out if anyone has eva seen “Loyal Reader Cam” font..

I still maintayne he’s Sandy alter ego/figment of her imaginashun

Buttercup says:

=========
      This is so crazy to me. He jacked this man’s persona down to the beard…well, Freeway wasn’t as hefty as William, but the original gets nothing. Ole identity stealing mugg mugg.

@WE FUK
      “Omg someone showed me Paul Georges ashy azz dikk..ctrl alt del…”

Man, that nigga must need some puzzy or somethin cause he been playing like chit lately.

I hope they beat LeBum nem on Wednesday tho.

#9 must be one of them rotund azz niccas. This must be the reason why we still ain’t got his fukk azz morning wood. Good looking out Sandra! :thumbsup:

Beta says:

I would have rather had some stock

Wasting time says:

I’m :headphone: to this Album Right now. So many bangers.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@RAZZ I see you have Dwight in your gravi. I just said yesterday NeNe hair has been pure n tee chit since they had that falling out and he stopped doing it. And if he wasnt doing it whoever was she needs to go back on her hands and bad azz knees and beg for them to take her byke.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Keya come and eggsplian to me why Meek Mill got one.
      ——–
      Ummmmm *searches for a reason* Because he is signed to MMG and on the album? Honestly, I don’t know. The hood of Philly gets hype behind Meek, because he is from Philly and tried so hard for so long. Beyond that…I don’t know. But I’m not going to act like I don’t have the mixtape and know all the words… :oops: Meek could of brought his own the way he talks about how he gets money. IJS.

weFukNorNah says:

Man he sent his naked azz to another man..it’s about to get worse

kamadiva says:

He look like a big ass bird bout to take flight in that pic.
      ————

Coat looks too lil…so he made it a shawl!

Wasting time says:

No Freeway didn’t get paid.. He wasn’t copyrighted and its hard to argue that a rapper stole your criminal likeness … :hahaha:

Ross ain’t payin that nigga a dime and I wouldn’t either if I was him. Yeah, he straight up rigged that nigga whole persona and chit, but hail, that’s the usual in the business and no else has to pay the original. :shrugs:

Lady GaGa = Madonna
      Bruno Mars = Debarge
      Beyonce = Everyone

Come on now mayne…

SOTHERNGRL says:

**********************@Man keep yo azz away from Cam you are gonna wind up in his damn basement as a sex slave being released only to take bad pictures. DONT DO IT.

Southern- :rofl: NeNe gets NO love from me in them fukk ass wigs.

@WE FUK
      “Man he sent his naked azz to another man..it’s about to get worse”

:think:

Well, sound like that nigga been goin thru sumpin every since that thirsty bytch came out talkin bout he offered her money for an abortion.

he been playin terrible ever since. And he started off the year right behind Bron and Durant as the best player. :think:

Hopefully he fix that chit for the playoffs. I don’t care who that nigga phuckin, just beat the Heat in the playoffs mayne.

missyJ says:

I would have rather had some stock

================
      Careful now.. that sounds like reasons and forethought taint allowed apparently

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————-
      But really, Ross could of gave him a few coins. Not only did you steal his likeness, but you rap about moving all this weight and all that and NEVER did it! You stole that mans whole life story. For me, that is a bit out of pocket.

_____________________________

:warning: this has been a PSA

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Keya :clap: Good Answer

Buttercup says:

===========
      William even stole the man’s name. Darn shame :no:

@SOUTHERN
      “Maybe i need to ask this Cam dude since he be sending his boyfriends/clientelle/retards all the time.

Man, his ol men be lookin a lil slow and chit tho! He prolly offered that last dude a piece of candy and his dumb azz took all them pics and prolly bent over too and never got the candy.

:ha: :haha:

weFukNorNah says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Man yo azz is crazy. Why did I scroll back up and you could be right :rofl:

—————-
      This…SOUNDS! like, hate?

@WE FUK
      “I didn’t know who the real Rick Ross was until bet did American gangsters…. so in a way he should thank him…bawse..10 lemon pepper wings from wingstop..wooo..look at my audemar. ..nigga in a coupe…uhh..fly bitch look like Betty boop…free styling on Yall niggas so I can get a watch too…”
      ____________________________

Most people ain’t know who the real Rick Ross was! Ain’t like this dude was making millions off his image. Rapper Ross saw an oppurtunity to market himself and ran with it.

Beta says:

WeFuk I thought you didn’t listen to rap :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———
      No. The real Rick Ross should not thank him! People who are into stuff like who was who in the drug trade, already knew him. You can’t steal a mans whole life and then want him to thank you. JMO. I mean look at Camron and Jim Jones. They always talking about Richie Porter and Alpo. But they show respect, not try to steal what they did.

VDot says:

:newpost: Reaching like Inspector Gadget

missyJ says:

This…SOUNDS! like, hate?
      =====

weFukNorNah says:

Ummmmmm Jim Jones was someone in the 8th that ran a cult..why he didn’t pick another name…bc it stood out…

weFukNorNah says:

80s.. not 8th

Jim Jones’ name is Joseph Guillermo Jones II. Jimmy comes from James. Guillermo’s nick name is will or willie etc.

weFukNorNah says:

Joseph Guillermo jones… Guillermo means William in spanish..Most ppl are named William are called bill…joseph…joe..Jo jo……james…jim..name not james

Wasting time says:

I’m not arguing if he should or shouldn’t just that he didn’t and probably won’t. If he does or did it will be kept very hush hush. That payment will be an admittance

He’s so daym big and gross :vomit: I don’t know how those gold digging women do it, but I couldn’t have his big azz on top of me.

cocoa49 says:

Such an unattractive man. He needs all the money he can get in order to keep a woman. He looks like he smells. :hurl: