Eva Marcille Files Restraining Order Against Baby Daddy

Eva Marcille is Pregnant

Just a few months ago, actress Eva Pigford Marcille basked in the glow of Dopamine as she awaited her first baby with a man who many suspect bat for the other team.

The beautiful America’s Top Model winner, who once enjoyed life as an in-demand lipstick lesbian, was unlucky at love until she met McCall.

Not realizing that her feelings were fueled by Dopamine, Eva couldn’t get enough of McCall.

“Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it’s more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man.” Eva gushed in an interview with BET.

“Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with,” Eva said back then.

Gossip tabloid TMZ reports Eva obtained a restraining order against McCall on March 28th, claiming he chased her around their home, trying to take their 2-month-old daughter.

She rescinded the restraining order a few days later when she had time to think about everything she stood to lose if he got a better lawyer than she had.

Eva could have avoided all of this drama by waiting until the Dopamine faded before she made a life altering decision to have a baby with a gay man.

Eva is an example of a Love Addict who confused the intense feelings of Dopamine for love.

• Medical Minute: Addictive Personalities
  • Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
  • fanMAIL: Dopamine Article and Insight
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?

290 Responses to “Eva Marcille Files Restraining Order Against Baby Daddy”

Beta says:

Folks wrong for talking about that baby :lol:

He look like he could be an extra in the Boi Puscee video.

SummerBaby says:

I wish her the best of luck!

_________________________________
      Turn down for what. You on 10 :ghost:
      @Dubb: SHEDDUP :chase:

before she made a life altering decision to have a baby with a gay man
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Okay. Maybe he WAS an extra in the Boi Puscee video.

was granted the order then made jokey JOKES ..HRM :tea:

Just Looking says:

Can’t stand Dubb :rofl: rofl:

FOlKs gonna pisst AWF with her when he beats her face in right?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

He looks like Tyson Beckford and Neyo’s gay love child. He is smizing and giving face
      *waves finger in front of ya’ll fces* WEEERRKKKKKK BISH

That reminds me. I watch M2M again last night, don’t judge me. It tickled me THAT much. And I found out some more things:
      Simone’s teeth don’t like being in her mouth. Her side profile looks like a capital K :no:
      Used to be Fat Heavenly: Why was she giggled like a stuck pig? And when she said she squeezed my hand diddy…. I almost slapped her though the tv. I only call one man Diddy and I ain’t seen him in mannie moons. I feel weird about grown women calling non biological men Diddy. Unless it’s during :hump: and you like “YEA! YEA! DADDY OPE DACK!!!!” I heard that’s what people do….

He look like he could be an extra in the Boi Puscee video.

_______________________________

:think: you seent him from the byke?

San ah make ya dance says:

Im telling yall she did not know this man that long. One year she on her show with a no good and the next she deeply in love with Kevin :tea:

aRoTh says:

Ole beady eye’d nigra. :huh: <— him

He is smizing and giving face
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He was watching when Tyra gave TIPS to his lady.

@Nancy he mighta been one of the ones in the back cosigning on how they love it…that was looking in the camera. One of the homo-thugs.

SummerBaby says:

I also read that they were posing for selfies after this incident.

weFukNorNah says:

she jump into relationships too quick..shoulda stayed with lance gross

aRoTh says:

What happened twix her and Lance?

Whut da bay-bay luk lak?

========
      So Auntie, Dopamine negates sexual preference? :thinking: Interesting.

XanBeans says:

Her baby’s father looks like a catfish.

San ah make ya dance says:

Baby is actually cute, got the daddy features

Just Looking says:

:think: you seent him from the byke? Go to the Kona Ret Now

He looks like Tyson Beckford and Neyo’s gay love child. :kona: as well :bye:

Wasting time says:

Yall go in.. :no:

He look fukkin psycho :no:

he got them :lick: eating lips that make you see stars in the daytime. dangerous :nono:

he chased her around their home, trying to take their 2-month-old daughter
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe he was trying to take the baby to his bf house to teach her how to:

Sew
      Decorate
      Cook
      Model (something tells me Kev is more fierce than Eva could ever wish to be)

And insert all the other creative things gays can do.

she jump into relationships too quick..shoulda stayed with lance gross
      _____
      He stay with a check on account of Tyler Perry :lol: I did see a preview for him on an upcoming network show. I hope he makes it :pray: Life ain’t been kind to some of Tyler’s usuals. Malik Yoba…. :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

I love when they try to take the child :rolleyes: You should not be tryna take those kids unless she is a deadbeat mama :nono: Gon’ somewhere

sassyshe says:

Kevin is that other type of controlling ahole, the ones who like to take your kids to make you do what they want.

Brings me back to when I had my kid and my sperm donor used to threatened to take him away and disappear. One day I took my kid and left for 4 days then saunter back in like I went to the corber store. Told him dont ever threaten me cause 2 can play that game and make real on my promises. Shut that fool up, never played those games again

When someone shows YOU , WHo they are Believe Em’ Was never so fitting.

But…
      Maybe she provoked the beast out of him :no:

Whut da bay-bay luk lak?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Some rude fawk said she looked Unique.

Whut da bay-bay luk lak?
      What……. That’s your first clue :kona:
      *comes byke in* She looks UNIQUE :blink: Like her DIDDY

zurishay says:

He has a prison face.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Dude looks like he go DSLs.
      Like he knows all the moves to pop, lock and drop it :stop:

Maybe he was trying to take the baby to his bf house to teach her how to:
      ————
      :chase:

He looks like an extra from the animated movie A Bug’s Life

Gigi26 says:He look fukkin psycho
      ~~~~~~
      Sure does Gee. that’s why I said when He Beats her face in,they gonna Be mad at her,right?

sassyshe says:

@mistaken malik yoba is an arrogant ahole that basically blaclisted himself and then had to eat humble dyck whn those calls stopped coming

Maybe she provoked the beast out of him :no:
      ————–
      Wont some of “us” do it tho :eek:

YEW ARE SO CHILDISH :crying1:

Buttercup says:

If he did hit her, I hope she doesn’t fall into the cycle of abuse. Too often it ends with someone 6ft under :|

Beta says:

aRoTh says:

What happened twix her and Lance?
      Whut da bay-bay luk lak?
      ____________________________

A light skinded him

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Some rude fawk said she looked Unique.
      I guess I’m dat rude fawkka for posting it twice :ghost:

XanBeans says:

Her baby’s father looks like a catfish.

:ghost:

I just looked at the baby pix on B Scott site. she’s not ugly but she is definitely unique. a different looking kinda baby but you never know how that dna is gonna match up when you have two ppl with very strong features.

thats how I know Tyrese needs a paternity test :tea:

Wont some of “us” do it tho :eek:
      :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

If she don’t get that huge mouth, she’ll be ok

aRoTh says:

then had to eat humble dyck
      ______

:ghost:

kamadiva says:

@LuVn – my Deddy has always said this. If people show you who they are, believe them and get away!

Like I said before: when he beats her like CB did…she will be singing another tune…or maybe not. She may like that. Then I suggest she stop calling them folx….

For Mistaken :chase:

Just Looking says:

he chased her around their home, trying to take their 2-month-old daughter
      ________
      dis happen to young lady I know. She did with a knife. Heifer went to jail for about a week….She was charged with 1st degree attempted murder. She got off….

weFukNorNah says:

Eva’s baby does look unique..shes cute but she needs to come into her own..too early right now.. maybe at 5 months.. she looks like a boy right now

one of the ones in the back cosigning on how they love it
      ____________________________

:hahaha: :hahaha:
      :ghost:

Wont some of “us” do it tho
      ~~~~~~~
      thats what they say. *files nails*

San ah make ya dance says:

You be like LEAVE, then they be like if I gotta go, pack my baby up too :hahaha: Nigs a trip

Naw @MisTake…@Luvn was like some folks ARE RUDE when you posted it the first time and it tickled ME. :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

kamadiva says: my Deddy has always said this. If people show you who they are, believe them and get away!

~~~~~~~
      :tea:
      :tea:

Beta says:

kamadiva says:

Is he related to Chris?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why his right eye (left if it’s mirror) look smaller than the other. Like it has extra eye meat underneath? Like he got stung by a bee or had a stye. OLE STYE EYE HOE :blink: Ole dack in the booty I dance to boy pu$$y faced boi :danban:

aRoTh says:

YEW ARE SO CHILDISH
      _________________________

TUH. I can show ya better than I can tell ya. :tea:

But my SD did show up at a club after I dropped PP off to HIM. I came out of VIP like “Whut da fvk YEW doin here? WHO got our baby?”. :chase: LOL

:hahaha: duBB it is RUDE, NO? :hahaha: :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

the baby got left eye syndrome..

With that damn pyramid haircut :crying1: I CANT stand that damn cut

And insert all the other creative things gays can do.

-direct the quie :nun:

Beta says:

He reminds me of that Lambo dude

I hate @Luvie. You got tears in my eyes right now. It is 3:01 p.m. EST. Time to go walk. YES it was rude. :rofl:

Beta says:He reminds me of that Lambo dude
      ~~
      YES! they.could.be.kin.

They sure do :crying1:
      Anybody ever fight or swing on their dude with the baby in their arms??
      Woman: *BLOOP* :box: upside his head or chin
      Dude: *tongue in the side of his mouth and he squares up “WHEWWWWWWW!” “WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW” :woohoo: I swear fo Lord if you didn’t have that baby in your arms I would whoop yo a$$
      Woman :bite: yea yea yea whatever nucca you got stung! You got chin checked!!! How does that feel D’Ange-NEGRO??? you wanted to rumble with the B!!! I THREW A HOOK ON YOUR WHOLE HEAD!
      *WALKS OFF SCARED*
      I heard this happened to someone before on a tv show :kona:

:nana: be quiet duBB! It is rude..

Hilarity of it all, I was being sarcastic :rofl:

Oh Lord, I may be wrong but that chick seems like she is a mes :tea:

They sure do :crying1:
      Anybody ever fight or swing on their dude with the baby in their arms??
      Woman: *BLOOP* :box: upside his head or chin
      *WALKS OFF SCARED*
      I heard this happened to someone before on a tv show :kona:
      —————-
      :rofl: :rofl: I cant breathe

:lol: MisTake you so dam stoopit

Just Looking says:

ladies ….sometimes looks don’t matter.

Catfish, DSL…may have broke Eva’s back. That dude may look like Denzel, Shemar or even Idris to her. Some good dyck we make you see things that don’t even exist. Like for example a good looking man. :kona:

Ms Peaches says:

you seent him from the byke?

—————————–

SOTHERNGRL says:

Like @Luvvie said earlier and I agreed. this chit aint gone end well. She damn playing that NICCA went through 4 doors to get at that azz. Eva girl you are in extreme danger.

Whew Chile this write up :phew:

:ido:
      MisTake I used to have to fight my sons father,L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. for my son.

Finally my sons grannie told me, :stop: running up on Him, Let him keep the boy. He’ll get tired.
      suffice to say I did,My son’s father was -> :huh:

then I was all types of non caring ass what type of mother are you??
      :shrug: couldnt win :lol:

Buttercup says:

I heard this happened to someone before on a tv show
      =======

SOTHERNGRL says:

Folks wrong for talking about that baby
      **********************
      You right :tape:

Eva girl you are in extreme danger.
      ~~
      :shank: CTFU!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Ya’ll EYE was so scared when I did it :rofl: I walked off with my byke all stiff like he ain’t gone hit me in the byke whilst I am carrying the baby. To this day he be like “remember that day you stole on me HA HA!!!! Yea you got the kid that day. But try that ish again :eek: “ I be like :lol: :bite:

:cosign: justlook cause baby :phew:

he was kicking them doors down like a video game son
      FINISH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghost:

Buttercup says:

:lol: as much as I’ve wanted to, I haven’t hit a guy. I don’t think I’m prepared for a guy to hit me back.

OpinionHated says:

His head looks like he just popped out the birthing canal – I swear my daughters head was cone shaped like that moments after I gave birth…. as for the restraining order – there is no way this man is making me run anywhere – can you say take off my shoe and beat him till that point on top of his head goes down… he’d be calling the cops on me… he looks like he’d be front and center at the tuck and twirl parade…..

:lol: his eyes irk my soul :scared:

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFreakingGoodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      How did EYE miss the Lebron post downstairs with the kid Yeeting on Bron hairline???? I am dead. You hear me? Left for burial. That’ll teach me to be in a meeting. I need to go back and read the pictures again. YES. READ.THE.PICTURES. :rofl:

Beta says:

he looks like he’d be front and center at the tuck and twirl parade…..

:lol: his eyes irk my soul :scared:
      ==========
      I don’t even want to refresh because his lips make me :mad:

Butter I have slapped a dude before :tea: long story… But I felt threatened so it was a reflex :tea:

————————–
      :crying: :crying1: You are evil.

Buttercup says: as much as I’ve wanted to, I haven’t hit a guy. I don’t think I’m prepared for a guy to hit me back.
      ~~~~~~
      See thats why you need to hone your skills first :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

His head looks like he just popped out the birthing canal
      *barely getting the words out*
      You….. you… you … say they needed to shape his head… I. it…it is not too late….
      :cell: prayer warriors can we get all the deaconesses to come to Sister Eva house for a head shaping porty??? We need to lay hands. LITERALLY :eek:

———————————————————————–
      What’s magical and mystical is those lil beady eyes…

How yo’ face get bigger the further south you travel? :think:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*******************
      Is this why his mouth stay ashy looking; from having to eat humble dyck?

========
      Long story, you say? Well, I have time *places chin in hands*

It’s been about 8 years since I had a confrontation with a dude. I don’t do well with yelling, cussing, and carrying on, so if it gets to that point, I dip quick.

:danban1: :danban: :danban1:

@luVn Girrrlllll this ranch tuna is ERY’THANG :yahoo:

Tastes so gud ova my spinach…I done found a new healthy favorite!

See thats why you need to hone your skills first :hahaha:
      =======
      :lol: I’m small and agile, but if a dude can connect, I’m done. I used to fight one of my brothers like he was a dude off the streets. I ain’t got time to be tussling these days. My hand might be too fast in grabbing my knife.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t care who you are and how bad you think you are. If you man has any type of balls or G about him when and if you hit him :warning: WHICH EYE DON’T CONDONE :warning: You will tense up in preparation of the get byke reflex hit. He might not even want to hit you. But the fact that you hit him will automatically make his body want to react like wise.
      So the fact that mine had enough restraint to not tag me byke means that he really loves me and that we are going to be together forever :kona:
      #CRAZY
      #DEREANGED
      #HOODONTHEINSIDECLASSYONTHEOUTSIDE
      #STILLSTANDING
      #10YEARSINTHEGAMEBABY

KY
      WUT IS Ranch TUNA?? :huh: DiD I mention I was starving myself?
      Is this why ur sharing :crying1:

aRoTh says:

he was kicking them doors down like a video game son

….and I bet somebody got it on tape. :sarcasm:

You know how folks catch the CRAZIEST stuff on tape and sometimes you stop and think like “why were you recording in the first place”.

@Taken Fawking hashtag abuse….Call DYFA :rofl:

kamadiva says:

:dead: @ MisTaken and head shaping porty!

———————
      Someone take Taken’s keyboard :rofl:

=======
      The first thing my mom’s bff said when she saw Lil Butter was, “Ohhh, look Mama Butter. You ain’t even got to shape his head.” Misshapen heads is akin to talking about someone’s granny in the South.

luVn_liFe… says:

KY
      WUT IS Ranch TUNA?? :huh: DiD I mention I was starving myself?
      Is this why ur sharing :crying1:
      ——————————————————————–
      :nono:
      You know betta than starving yoself… :no:

It’s Starkist Tuna. Comes in these little single serve packages…I got ranch and lemon pepper flava…They’re like 99 cents at Wal-Mart..

You know…cause I want little Barbie arms like you got… :lol:

aRoTh says:

Take says:

Man listen. I call myself :box: with a dude b/c I was :mad: . He kept tellin me to “gow’n somewhere”……When that negro “yolked me up” by my hoodie. My ass went and sat down like :blink: .

aRoTh says:

Take says:

————————————————————-
      :rofl: The visual

Like :ashamed: <———- "I sorry I tried it"

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Is this why his mouth stay ashy looking; from having to eat humble dyck?
      _________________________
      :ghost: he don’t never wipe off the dead babies. he proud

aRoTh says:

________________________

I want to try the Sweet and Spicy (I think that’s what it is). I have the Herb and Garlic, might be a while before I taste it tho’. Not a big fan of “flavored” tuna. I like salmon instead.

=======
      I was playing with Honey Dip once and slapped his neck, “Lemme get dat neck” (SEW childish). I could see that he had to stop himself from donkey konging me.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Ky: I hate multiple hashtags :hahaha: Especially on fb. That was part of the lunacy of my comment… the multiple hastags :lol: Like when chicks be I like:
      #ISTILL
      #HESTILL
      #WESTILL
      #WHYYOUMAD
      #4EVER
      #ISEEYOULOOKINGWITYOLOOKING……

===========
      :crying1:

Ms Peaches says:

Is this why his mouth stay ashy looking; from having to eat humble dyck?

————————-
      Hate to stereotype, but he looks like that type of guy. Looking like Ja rule/ Tyrese love chile.

aRoTh says:

Man listen. I call myself with a dude b/c I was . He kept tellin me to “gow’n somewhere”……When that negro “yolked me up” by my hoodie. My ass went and sat down like .

:hahaha: you recognize your place in society real quick like.

#CRAZY
      #DEREANGED
      #HOODONTHEINSIDECLASSYONTHEOUTSIDE
      #STILLSTANDING
      #10YEARSINTHEGAMEBABY
      —————–
      :cosign: :hahaha: I’ve thrown a lighter before. Hit em dead in the eye :huh: Nig got so quiet, I got scared :bite:

aRoTh says:

________________________

—————————————————————-
      It tastes better than you’d think. I gave it the :huh: at first, but I’m glad I tried it….Not a big fan of tuna either….reminds me too much of my days batting for the other team….

ANYWHO….try it! I put a tablespoon of ranch in the salad with the tuna…. Man… :yes:

You know…cause I want little Barbie arms like you got…
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead: FAHHHGETU KY!! these arms are NOT little,YET!

Ohhh I always pick up those tuna pouches when im In the stores, It doesnt compel me though :shrug:

Naww I aint REALLY starving myself :crying1: I havent had my sweets and chips in three days.Its KILLING ME!

@Taken I roll my eyes so hardt at my Niece…her and my Nephew :rollseyes:

#ArmyLove
      #ImHisHesMine
      #TheArmyWay
      #Family

Like shut the fawk up already :rofl:

say what nah? :huh: but plies said it taste like water

Nig got so quiet, I got scared :bite:
      ========
      Did you immediately apologize or just quietly back out of the room? :lol:

reminds me too much of my days batting for the other team….
      ~~~~~~
      ERMAHgaWD!

kamadiva says:

RE: hitting dudes – I don’t put my hands on people unless I am prepared to get hit back.

I ‘member I made an ex so mad, I thought he was going to :box: me…I literally saw the steam rise off his head and eyes turn bloodshot red. Needless to say, I :lipssealed: and had several seats!

luVn_liFe… says:

You know…cause I want little Barbie arms like you got…
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead: FAHHHGETU KY!! these arms are NOT little,YET!

——————————————————————-
      :hug: :lol:

I’ve been eating dried fruit for sweets

Did you immediately apologize or just quietly back out of the room? :lol:
      ————-
      I apologized. That time I didn’t mean it. I’ve hit before tho. My reflexes something else tho :confused:

_________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

i don’t eem ‘play fight’ w/Mister. he used to wrastle in school and got upper body skrenf like Radio dem. i think he might blank and when he come to he’ll be trying to fix my neck :nono:

Wasting time says:

Nothing like letting a dude know you will whoop his a$$. Moms made me and HS BF break up cause I kept beating on him. :no: Mr. Time is the total opposite of what I thought I wanted but every now and again I just black, keep him on his toes!

User Friendly says:

say what nah? :huh: but plies said it taste like water
      ———————————————————————-
      Man listen. In a strip club dressing room, water is not the first essence that greets you… :tea:

Plies is also the same nigguh that swore he’d just put in the tip, so….use your discretion

Matchsticks says:

_________

:ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yep be prepared to :box: with em. Can’t be hitting then :cell: come get him, he don’ hit me :crying1: Sit ya azz down

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

——————————————————————-
      :ghost:

@KY
      Ive been eating Fruit, mainly the BIG RED grapes (they’re in season)

and Pineapples
      but it’s nothing compared to cookis and cream ice cream with an extra Oreo or two crumbled up in my bowl :phew:

Or my cheetos :pizza:

:vomit: ok kycakes. duly mufuggin noted!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I don’t care who you are and how bad you think you are. If you man has any type of balls or G about him when and if you hit him WHICH EYE DON’T CONDONE You will tense up in preparation of the get byke reflex hit. He might not even want to hit you. But the fact that you hit him will automatically make his body want to react like wise.

:rofl: Betchu ain’t try to hit him no mo! :lol: Mr. Heart has pinned my ass against a wall for trying him…. :blink:

@LuVn I can dig it…I will fawk up some Ben & Jerry’s fudge brownie ice scream

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection says:

Pollen :snort: :rofl:

~~~~~~~~
      :casket:

Beta says:

Sandra you updated the pic wtf wrong with Eva’s do :lol:

—————————————————————–
      That is so sexy, though…

When play fighting turns to moaning and thrusting *sigh*

*scoots under desk to sit on my heel*

Sandra changed the pic to show that unique looking child :kona:

========
      :hahaha: I ain’t never wanted that neck again :no: Anytime I initiate play fighting, I make sure we’re face to face.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I tell you what looking byke on my life I tried it a few times. Crazy part is in my regular/professional life I am so calm cool and collect. People would be :shock: to hear how I boxed his head. But every dog has it’s day they :lol: Ah young love. I guess that was our dopemine faze fall off :hahaha:
      But why when the fight happen the baby be looking at you like :eek: :no: Mama you is no good for that. They be looking at Daddy like :lol: DAWG..She got you
      SEW CHILDISH :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

That reminds me I got somebody car to fugg up :thinking: I don’t do shyt like that but if you do it, it can come back to you

unique looking child
      ————————————————————
      *scrolls back up and promptly :tape: *

Gigi26 says:

Me and my ex had drunken fights, one time i grabbed a butter knife on his ass (I was faded), man he slapped that shyt out my hand so quick :rofl: :no:

Beta says:Sandra you updated the pic wtf wrong with Eva’s do
      ~~~~~~~
      SHE TIRED! she was running from that Psycho . . .

Eva’s wittle girl is so KRUTE! RUDE mofos talkiN bout she Unique
      :crying1:

@LuVn I can dig it…I will fawk up some Ben & Jerry’s fudge brownie ice scream

today is supposedly their free scoop day too :thumbsup: gone and get you some, boo! go to the website and find the nearest location. :yes:

In a strip club dressing room, water is not the first essence that greets you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Strawberry lip gloss?

Eva’s wittle girl is so KRUTE! RUDE mofos talkiN bout she Unique
      :crying1:
      —————
      Aint she? And when she get older and have Eva DNA come on out :nun:

Just Looking says:

#CRAZY
      #DEREANGED
      #HOODONTHEINSIDECLASSYONTHEOUTSIDE
      #STILLSTANDING
      #10YEARSINTHEGAMEBABY
      Like the old lady from the Deacon Board

Come On now (say in churrch voice)

Wish I would “tyrone” is 6’5 280 plus… :dead: Me <<<<—

In a strip club dressing room, water is not the first essence that greets you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Strawberry lip gloss?
      ——————————————————————-
      Only when it’s applied to the ‘otha’ pair of lips

======
      :rofl: Gigi, you were going to spread him?

Who you telling :no:
      I wish I would. I wouldn’t even want that life we would have after one of us died or went to jail. Ain’t no coming byke from tussling with your spouse :hahaha:

And now I am dead. Cause all I can think of is @Aroth saying the stripper and HER baby had matching hairlines…. and dayum it NVMND.

:ghost: Someone please call 9-1-1

That is so sexy, though…

When play fighting turns to moaning and thrusting *sigh*

*scoots under desk to sit on my heel*

*cues Baby Boy*
      ” I hatechu Jody!” :cuss: “I hatecho ass too!” :cuss:
      :hump: Ahhh, I love you, I love you! :lol:

Beta says:

SHE TIRED! she was running from that Psycho . . .

missyJ says:

Why dat baby eyes talmnout “help me”?

DNA come on out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Recessed DNA.

My mama DNA in me somewhere. Its in the byke of my gene pool.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I bet you that butter knife dropped to the ground like pang tang ting tong
      and you was like :eek: calculating if you could make a dive for it :lol:

*scoots under desk to sit on my heel*

:think: but then your office gon be smelling like strawberry lip gloss

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Betchu ain’t try to hit him no mo! Mr. Heart has pinned my ass against a wall for trying him….
      Who you telling

It ain’t! I was young but I know betta now. :yes: And Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news. :lol:

Just Looking says:

pang tang ting tong
      __________–
      You is a FEWL :ghost:

Why dat baby eyes talmnout “help me”?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      sdfmmklmsklfmklsmk my cubemate just asked if I was okay.

Annie are you okay.

lafasdkafasfksfffffffon. LAWD.

Why the picture different though with the whole family :crying1: CRINE
      You is pure evil and I am not here for it :kona:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

*scoots under desk to sit on my heel*

:think: but then your office gon be smelling like strawberry lip gloss
      ——————————————————————–

It’s the American way :shrug:

missyJ says:Why dat baby eyes talmnout “help me”?
      ~~~~~~~~
      thats IT!!! :steer:

Buttercup says:

And Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news.
      ======
      I feel so bad for laughing :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Man that shyt fell on the floor like ping pang pong and I was like :eek: and he was like :shock: and we started tussling n shyt and I ended up on the floor….

Where I proceeded to fall asleep cuz I was tired of the bullshyt :no:

pang tang ting tong

I swear SR got the best damn story tellers EVA! :rofl: I can always visualize the shyt y’all be fontin. :lol:

Just Looking says:

sdfmmklmsklfmklsmk my cubemate just asked if I was okay.
      Annie are you okay.
      __________-
      Must leave post ret now.

KyCakes says:

Why dat baby eyes talmnout “help me”?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      sdfmmklmsklfmklsmk my cubemate just asked if I was okay.

Annie are you okay.
      —————————————————————-
      Hatechu hatechu HATECHU :crying1:

Where I proceeded to fall asleep cuz I was tired of the bullshyt :no:
      —————————————————————-
      GiGi’s ass tapped out :ghost:

I AM DONE FAWKING WITH Y’ALL :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, Don’t feel bad. I know the fewl got issues but I love him so my ass know not to TRY it! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why dat baby eyes talmnout “help me”?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I farted. Bye :bye:

Gigi I got tears over your story :hahaha:
      You was drunk in love :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Man that shyt fell on the floor like ping pang pong and I was like and he was like and we started tussling n shyt and I ended up on the floor….

Where I proceeded to fall asleep cuz I was tired of the bullshyt

:wtf: :rofl:

straight bananas!

Just Looking says:

Kevin McCall or K-Mac is a Grammy award-nominated American singer-songwriter, producer, and rapper signed to RCA Records and Chris Brown Entertainment.

Really isn’t that bad lookn. Ms. Sandra Rose will find the most unflattering pic.

Hey Ms. Sandra :hug:

Buttercup says:

If only I could’ve been a fly on the walls in these stories :rofl:

Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Military dude I fugg with be having flashbykes. MAN LISTEN. That fugga KIRKED out on me so BAD once at the bar. For SPEAKING to a dude WE BOTH KNOW. I got gone SO FAST. I looked in the rearview and that fugga had come OUT the bar…I stepped on it. Drove into TRAFFIC. :steer: Them PTSD fuggas get SCARY. For NO REASON.

Dack be good though. :coffee:

Gigi ass fell asleep! :rofl:

missyJ says:

Where I proceeded to fall asleep cuz I was tired of the bullshyt :no:
      —————————————————————-

Was it the kitchen floor??

And Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news.
      _________________________

it’s Nothing funny bout that :tape:
      but you is SEW stoo-pid for saying it tho… :rofl: :rofl:

I just stared at the baby eyes and it tapped out morse code
      :warning: Adsahjlsjdml;sajlks dsadhjklsaJD?:LAK akjhdaslkdsadhlKS
      TRANSLATED: “he….. be…beating……our a$$es…… help…..save us….for just… $.05 …cents a day….we…outchea…”

If ya’ll don’t laugh at the ish I’m gone :ghost: WEEAKKKK at myself

missyJ says:

Anybody see Captain Merica this weekend? What about Frankie and Alice?

:crying1:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      PO Treasure Chest :|

:steer: :bite: :crying1: All for good dack

I just stared at the baby eyes and it tapped out morse code
      Adsahjlsjdml;sajlks dsadhjklsaJD?:LAK akjhdaslkdsadhlKS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I gotta log out. Imma get fired.

Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Military dude I fugg with be having flashbykes. MAN LISTEN. That fugga KIRKED out on me so BAD once at the bar. For SPEAKING to a dude WE BOTH KNOW. I got gone SO FAST. I looked in the rearview and that fugga had come OUT the bar…I stepped on it. Drove into TRAFFIC. Them PTSD fuggas get SCARY. For NO REASON.

Dack be good though.

:yes: Eva woke up in a headlock? I have. :coffee:

Mr. Heart got PTSD so ion wanna end up on the news
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dack be good though.

:yes: Eva woke up in a headlock? I have. :coffee:

Dack be good though.

and that right there is the moral to ALL these stories :hunch: :box: :hunch:

another thing… wasnt her name Pigford?
      Where did Marcille come from :ashamed:

Just Looking says:

’m gone :ghost: WEEAKKKK at myself
      Don’t go to shartin on yourself.

Horrible thing…so I’ve heard

Anybody see Captain Merica this weekend?

:yes:
      :thumbsup:
      Best movie Marvel ever made! It gets my stamp of approval as an action movie fan, but more importantly, as a comic book nerd. We judge these movies HARSHLY but they ain’t gives us CHIT to say on this one.

Not one word.

kamadiva says:

:rofl: @ Gigi, MisTaken, Buttercup!

As my guy says…I ain’t gone :box: you, but you might get shaken back into submission!

I just stared at the baby eyes and it tapped out morse code
      Adsahjlsjdml;sajlks dsadhjklsaJD?:LAK akjhdaslkdsadhlKS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who typed this chit??

WHO TYPED IT? Just an agent for the devil! Ima go find Redeemed crazy azz to rebuke you! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Eva woke up in a headlock? I have.
      lemme guess they call it cuddling :lol:

missyJ says:

My stepdeddy got ta go!!!

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken and morse code: :dead:

@MissyJ Captain America was a :thumbsup:

Who typed this chit??

_________________________________
      I dunno who wrote it sir :kona:

This damn lady who works here (dont consider co-worker) goes get her feet done every week….

BUT her heels are cracked and toes/polish look crusty and thick.

:wtf:

missyJ says:

=============

You need Jesus <- lady tawking to Jake from State Farm voice

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Eva woke up in a headlock? I have.
      lemme guess they call it cuddling

Guhl nawl. That’s called he was having a PTSD dream and i was to close. :lol:

kamadiva says:

OMG! I can not stop :rofl: at the Morse Code!

Gigi26 says:

Was it the kitchen floor??
      ——————————–
      Shiiid naw, this was back in college so in my dorm :rofl:

Then there was one time I was moufin awf real bad to my ex, we was in the car then I said some reaaal below the belt shyt and he got real quiet….then I shut up..

Why in the next min my head was up against the window?! I was like “HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP! YOU AINT PLAYING FAIR NIGGA” :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

I just stared at the baby eyes and it tapped out morse code
      Adsahjlsjdml;sajlks dsadhjklsaJD?:LAK akjhdaslkdsadhlKS

Between this and that babies eyes looking like they make watery noises when she blinks, kind of like Dren…yeah… :casket:

I been fooling with that idiot for 20 years off and on @MisTake. He aint NEVER blanked out on me like THAT night. AND he wont eem drunk. We was 2 drinks IN. The look in that cat eyes was like bish you gonna disrepeck me by speakin to DAT dude? I grabbed my purse and I smoove acted like I was going to the ladies room AND DIPPED. Still to this DAY he say I overreacted. Naw son. I seent it. Face clouded over and start talking all quiet. How you gonna talk quiet IN A BAR? I was about to get my azz whooped. Adi-fuggin-OS.

missyJ says:

My stepdeddy got ta go!!!

I work out by airport. Been waiting awl day to get home and take a nap before I have a meeting tonight. He got a rental car and want me to drive byke out to the airport so he can take car byke. That’s an hour round trip AND it’s gon be rush hour coming back.~~
      ~~~~~~~~
      HE Sure does. My MIL is piSST off with me hubby right now, she went to D.C. Thursday coming back today. asked if we would dog sit.
      I told HUBBY HELL NO!
      i like the dog but she sheds Turribly. I am NOT cleaning up furballs for five days :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*stands up on the blog desk*
      I dare one of you to scroll up, look at that baby in the eyes and deny that she looking like she just seen her whole world crash around her. She looking like “these MFs is bat shtye cray” Like Kevin just snatch her up by her onsies and was like “cry and see what happen :blink: “ Something in the breast milk ain’t clean

missyJ says:

Shiiid naw, this was back in college so in my dorm

==================

I knowd your roommate walked in and was like :eyeroll: “Dis bytch on the flo agyne? I ain’t takin her happy azz byke to student health not on mo gin”

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Dub, I know what look you talkin bout! :rofl: It’s like how everything gets before a tornado comes. Everything gets QUIET and STILL and you know ****s bout to go DOWN! :lol:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I bet that baby be in her crib like :pray: I gotta get outta here. Soon as I can walk I am going to escape and go live with Dora and Boots in they backpack. Yeaaaa that the lick..backpack…..backpack :yes:

Crickett says:

She is being abused and probably don’t know how to get out of it. Eva would never take a pic like that, she looks a mess. I hope her friends or family rescue her and before she starts to alienate them. She will be wearing sunglasses and practicing Buddhism by next week.

:ghost: misTAKEN dontchU gotta go fart?

babies eyes looking like they make watery noises when she blink
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sandy ifn you dont give us a NEW POST. Oh mah GAWD :crying1:

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken: I wasn’t gone say nothing…cos you ain’t suppose to talk about kids and all…but dat baby got them alien eyes…looking all black. :nono: I can’t look in her eyes…not sure what I will see! I’m not gone do it. I’ll just pledge my $.05 and :pray: they get out!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They was like everybody cheese on 3…
      Eva :grin:
      Kevin :winky:
      The baby :confused: This is my cheese face

Man… Eva look like a crack head in this pic. :huh:

treasure chest look like she got PANK eye,wtf

SOMEONE GET MISTAKEN COMPUTER!

Okay, Eva needs to step her game up and get like Felicia in Pittsburgh, who managed to somehow get all them urgent 911 distress calls to the outside and then told them people to stop bothering her and her family.
      Felicia was like ‘i aint calledt yall :eek: aint no other woman here but me :eek: and i’m not being detained :eek: or beaten :eek: he aint pulled no gun on me :eek: he aint assaulted me :eek: and the chirren aint calledt yall neeva :eek: :eek: <<<"please dont leave us here" eyes

:wail: shedding real tears. Gigi you betta stop playing with them folx thats double our size and strunf!

:rofl: :crying:

Missy naw I had my own single dorm, but my roommate heard everything and was passed out drunk her own self :rofl:

:yes: Eva woke up in a headlock? I have. :coffee:
      ======
      :tape: I do a little work for a moment and come back to this?

practicing Buddhism by next week.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Namu Myoho Renge Geyke Kyo

Felicia was like ‘i aint calledt yall aint no other woman here but me and i’m not being detained or beaten he aint pulled no gun on me he aint assaulted me and the chirren aint calledt yall neeva <<<"please dont leave us here" eyes
      _________________________

…"ain't no dead bodies under the house. :eek: "

that babies eyes looking like they make watery noises when she blinks
      Okay so you don’t care about your soul :crying1:
      Her eyes be sounding like inside of eyelids noise

Eye was simply commenting on the state of affairs in the home affecting the baby. Not the said appearance of the baby per se…. :phew: I would neber do that :phew:
      She is beautimous! All jokes aside watch her be a stunner :yes:

Gigi26 says:

She will be wearing sunglasses and practicing Buddhism by next week.
      —————————-
      And kicking his ass :rofl:

Mistaken you gots to go. Naw for real. dont you type not one mo syllable today! :rules:

got me in here doing the ugly cry face

kamadiva says:

@Man and Nancy – :ROFL:

Ya’ll are on a roll today!!! I can’t breathe!

Wasting time says:

:yes: Eva woke up in a headlock? I have. :coffee:
      ======
      :tape: I do a little work for a moment and come back to this?
      ___________________________
      Butter I feel you, I just “caught up” and they all crazy :bounce:

————————————
      We were young and dumb, he was 6’5 n shyt so yeah it took a lot of energy. Real intense relationship :rofl: :no:

========
      :crying1: Someone please confiscate Gigi’s keyboard immeJdiately!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:rofl: at the ain’t nobody said nothing/help me emote :eek:
      Thank you all for making this last hour fly by :thankyou: Everytime I see this baby I will giggle. Eva looks like he is going to suck all the pretty out of her. Probably because he is jealous

The fact that Sandra went back and changed the picture of the two! :rofl:

What’s new y’all?

kamadiva says:

Gigi’s keyboard….after setting MisTaken’s on fire! :rofl:

missyJ says:

Y’all I’m so tired. Why I grocery shop after work… came home and left my groceries in the car for the last hour :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

practicing Buddhism by next week.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Namu Myoho Renge Geyke Kyo
      —————————————————————
      Get outta my head *taps bronze vase and wraps beads around hand*

SOTHERNGRL says:

BUT her heels are cracked and toes/polish look crusty and thick.
      ******************************
      @Luvvie how the hail is this even possible. She needs to demand her money back.

Matchsticks says:

that babies eyes looking like they make watery noises when she blinks
      Okay so you don’t care about your soul :crying1:
      Her eyes be sounding like inside of eyelids noise

:lol: nah, she is VERY cute, I was just taking notice that you can probably hear the sound that Dren’s eyes make in ‘Splice’ when her eyes blink…

:thinking: So what’ure saying is this may be his ‘On a Break Baby’ from his real lifestyle? :lol:

They all look like they need a MakeOver in this pic :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Why Eva up there looking like Dirty Red from one of the old Harlem Renaissance movies with that messed up hair. Like her sides gone before her edges. They gone and ain’t never coming byke. Kevin prolly got made and be erasing them in her sleep with a #2 pencil

Wasting time says:

Man Missy J!
      You need two naps and a hug !
      :hug:

NOT DIRTY RED :ghost: Taken gotsa go!! NOW

I dont think @Luvns coworker going to Min Min Lee. Yt womens salon cannot scrub your foot like Su Yxui can.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Let me go get my kids :bye:
      I’ll lurk :lol:

Matchsticks says:

NOT DIRTY RED :ghost: Taken gotsa go!! NOW
      _________

Like his edges looked on ‘The Five Heartbeats’ when he was holdin’ dude over the balcony… :kona:

More like Big Red from Five Heartbeats.

Matchsticks says:

NOT DIRTY RED :ghost: Taken gotsa go!! NOW
      _________

SWOOP just ablowing in the wind :steer: :lol:

:shocked: Damn, that baby looks just like her daddy…. :lol:

Buttercup says:

I…said…my office hours are from 9 til 5.

Matchsticks says:

or like “Detroit Red” when he was wearing them zoot suits…

This older guy that be trying to flirt in my office was asked when he leaves. He said, “Well, I’m supposed to be retarded, I mean retired on XX day, but I go XXX for a bit. ”

:ghost:

Let me tell you I let out the loudest laugh they’ve ever heard me make. I’m normally known as the “quiet one” in the office. Not today. :ashamed:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That’s who I meant!!! :rofl: I got him confused with another movie.

…”ain’t no dead bodies under the house. :eek:

um, no, he did NAT threaten that next week he gon start on tatooing me :eek: & the chirren’s :eek: faces like his! :eek: :blink: :eek:

KyCakes says:

More like Big Red from Five Heartbeats.
      ——————————————————————-
      My office hours are from????

Bird: :wail: 9….tuh 5

Dammit Butter :lol: :hug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@DTTS: go byke and read what the baby was trying to secretly tell us in morse code :kona:

Sothern\DUBB
      two thangs. . . either she’s going in asking for a toe nail polish change

and she goes to a jew woman :tea:

More like Big Red from Five Heartbeats.
      ———–
      :ghost:

Cause that scene when he “stepped out of his character” and hair flew everywhere. :rofl:

luv life she needs to ask for paraffin treatment and stop playing or if she wants to be cheap then slab some vaseline her on feet and sleep with socks.

I know she aint got no boy-frennnnnnnnn :nono:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:no: That baby looks to be in shock, eyes all opened up, she Must’ve seent them Tussling! :yes: Yep,I’m sure of it :yes:

Hail, they all look like they were tussling :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <–them :lol:

Dammit Butter :lol: :hug:
      ======
      You finished the scene for me :hug:

*rips 272 from the blawg*
      Eff her! And her rough feet, always bothering LuvLife :rofl:

missyJ says:

Errybody in here need to quit. Sandy just shut yo servers down til these folks ack right.

Sandy gon walk in here demand we awl walk to Justin’s for some cheesecake then shut the whole studio down

@userFreen
      She’s an ol cheap jew :tea:

<–ain't walking for no cheese cake :hahaha:

I know the WORDS! :rofl:

She isn’t worried about her feet because she ain’t fuggin :no:

ain’t walking for no cheese cake
      ~~~~~
      EYE
      WOOD

Buttercup says:

What’s the going price for a Ped Egg these days? There is no reason for her feet to look like she stopped the trains on the Underground Railroad (conducted by Hosea Williams) by herself.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

She isn’t worried about her feet because she ain’t fuggin
      ~~~~~~~
      Then she needs to stop wasting those pedicurist time, assaulting them with those big crusty talon like feet. I loathe her with her WANNA Be high class ass,chilllle PUHLeeeZE

missyJ says:

She isn’t worried about her feet because she ain’t fuggin

======================

I ain’t had a lick a polish on these toes in dang near 2 months…. Chidddd I wurry bout my feet for fuggin same way I wurry bout my stretch marks :coffee: Heyul last time I 99.9% sure my booty was ashy cuz I had just gotten out the shoawah Kat Williams said it right Nigras be like “Either way we fcukin”

I cant remember the last time I had Cheesecake… 2011 maybe? :cry:

Buttercup says:

:newpost: and I lubbs cheesecake. I make a red velvet cheesecake at least twice a year.

twindemplz02 says:

OMGAWD……its been about 8 months since I’ve actually posted, lurk from time to time but today….today I had to log in to say I AM WEAK!!!! :rofl:

I literally couldnt breave. Taken, Gigi, WhoDat please STOP!!! This is THE MOST funniest ish you guys have ever fonted and there has been plenty!

ok back to the :kona:

well you know plenty Jews marched w/Us for civil rights. when Porsha was marching w/her granddeddy and had rocks thrown at her, maybe this lady was also marching w/them :tea:

:newpost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@MISSYJ you a fool. Chit walk where.I’m from Alabama we drive everydamnwhere. Puffy mouff breaving azz needed his azz cussed the fugg out and has anybody heard anything from anybody from Making the Band.

tintin1979 says:

i thought she was with some Jamaican guy. Clearly Eva has man issues. Shes had like 4 relationships in the last 2 years.