Kim Kardashian Rides a Bike Without Training Wheels

Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn With A Bike And Clip On Bangs

Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn With A Bike And Clip On Bangs

Sources say Kim simply adores the CGI Audrey Hepburn in those popular Galaxy chocolate TV commercials. No, that isn;t a Audrey Hepburn look-a-like. (Click here if you have no idea what I’m talking about). Kim wears her hair in a similar style with clip on bangs and the iconic all black ensemble that Audrey made famous. Audrey’s signature handbag, the Louis Vuitton Speedy, was custom made for her.

Photos: INFphoto.com

51 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Rides a Bike Without Training Wheels”

sassyshe says:

Kim needs to leave the botox, injections, fillables and all that cosmetics alone her face is jacked

Her Blacks DO NOt match, totally off
    and that body MajiK turtle neck looks HIDEOUS!

BayouBoy says:

I swear I love alla y’all. But if I try to read y’all comments one more time while i’m woofing down lunch, I’ll soon be walking round Heaven all day.

DYmondgurl says:

welp she got esstra fix-a-flat if need b :yes:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn With A Bike And Clip On Bangs
    ________________________
    The heading of this picture though :hahaha:
    So Bey got KK riding bikes now huh?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She looks like a muppet from the side :no: This is not a good look. I am sure the beauty of technology will make her flawless and not lumpy.

im watching RHOA . .
    Todd is very perplexed about this pre NUP :lol:

Ni ni says:

Well it looks like they gave her some clothes that actually fit.

n1kk1a says:

She’s got it all wrong. Audrey was the epitome of class and a true philanthropist until the day she died. She also had true talent, not a lame ass sex tape. Kim looks like she’s about to break that bike.

deedeegirl says:

She’s trying to pull of Audrey Hepburn but Audrey had more class in one single breath than Kim will ever know in her lifetime. They should have completely changed the styling for this. It’s an insult to Audrey.

Aiden Carter says:

Kim Kardashian Rides a Bike Without Training Wheels

:hahaha: :hahaha::hahaha:

I just seen a clip with Joselyn rubbing her dry man made snatch :nono: that is not a born female… I have never seen a coin like that never :nono: fawk da receipts no coin is suppose have a coin inside a coin :blink:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:yawn: I still got nothing for Kim on this post.

aRoTh says:

I realy :heart: her pants.

Kim use to be so beautiful & exotic back in 2007/2008. Now she just looks HORRIBLE.. she has messed up the looks that made her famous in the first place :no:

I just seen a clip with Joselyn rubbing her dry man made snatch that is not a born female… I have never seen a coin like that never fawk da receipts no coin is suppose have a coin inside a coin

________________________

Yea after I saw that I was convinced she was a born a man. OR she’s been around the block many many many times.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

That piece of rotted jerky inbetwixt Jose’s legs was :no: I literally got nauseous when I saw it. It popped up in one of my newsfeeds.. one of the live videos that auto plays and I was like :stop: That thang has died several deaths. She needs to go see the doctor Mimi went to and get a rejuvenation. Bump that. She needs a NEW ONE.

OpinionHated says:

The only way she’s channleing Audrey is if she has breakfast at Tiffany’s…

OpinionHated says:

damn channeling – sorry type too fast sometimes..

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken :happy: but to to hell fa da gravi!! :rofl:
    Picka Picka!!
    A roth
    Jenie :kiss:
    Luvn :woot:

And all others to follow and stuff!

OpinionHated says:

What’s a coin – I can’t think of any part of my hoo haa that resembles spare change….

A.J. says:

:dead: at Kid Cudi in the post below!!! I can NOT take it; too much and stuff.

Smonae says:

N1
    Dee
    Aiden
    Dee
    aRoth

A.J. says:

The only way she’s channeling Audrey is if she has breakfast at Tiffany’s…
    :cosign:

A.J. says:

Smonae my love :hug: how you babe?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

A.J. :happy: Stevie Wonder said he gonna get to see the tape or nah???????

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Who said Kim only gonna eat breakfast at Tiffany’s.. That’s where she riding her bike to???

:ghost: It’s too early to die.

A.J. says:

Stevie Wonder said he gonna get to see the tape or nah???????
    They especial make him braille high definition!!! :rofl:

Wasting time says:

:hi: Good Morning Roses.
    The title of this post is funny :shrug: that’s all I got!

Smonae says:

Wasting Time :hi:

AJ Im good boo, how r u?

WHo watches Game of Thrones??

nybrn2 says:

Just saw the trailer for LHH ATL!! Who wants to watch Nikko and Mimi? Ewwww! Not me!

Wasting time says:

:waves: Smonae
    I watch!
    Whats up?

morting. :hi:

did anybody ever see a show called Hollywood Hillbillies? Meemaw is a trip! :lol:

A.J. says:

AJ Im good boo, how r u?
    _________
    All is well. :yes:

nybrn2 says:

I heard Hollywood Hillbillies is hilarious.

nybrn2 says:

:ido: from what I saw Mimi was getting it in. they both was :champ:

Hercules, Hercules :clap:

libra80sbaby says:

My Momma woulda been like…”Get cho azz back in there and put a belt on! If it got belt loops, ya azz needs to wear a belt.” :tea:

on topic: Kim needs to just ride her ass off into the sunset cuz this aint it, boo :no:

cant wait to see the finished product but right about now its looking like she needs to photoshop her whole life…..and I loves me some Kimmy Cakes but she looks messy here. not even Man can defend this. :smh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all talked about that Mimi sex tape all day yesterday.So my nosey ass went to go look….yeah uhh yesterday on here I was all ewww no….now I wanna see the rest. #DontJudgeMe

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I am SEW :angry: I was listening to the radio and somebody walked up talking to me. I missed somebody (Trey Songz maybe??) cussing somebody out on 106 and Park?? And telling them they tried it by asking him a question. I wanna slap somebody. Can someone direct me to that foolishness?????

Smonae says:

Wasting T
    OHHHH WEEE I’m happy Joffrey evil azz gone. That lil incest bred bastid worked my nerves
    I just hate Terion getting blamed for it :(

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I’m a genius and I figured out it was probably August ALsina… since he has an album coming out :yawn: Watched it :lol:

Smonae says:

NaKeya ole boy can f*ck,, i just wouldnt want it
    he got a nice d*ck too, to bad that nice package belogs to a clown :coffee:

Wasting time says:

@mistaken It was August Alsina, going off cause they asked him about a Beef he and Trey may or may not have

@Smonae.. :yes: Gurl! I was too happy. He will be blamed but I think he is good. It was the pie not the drink that poisoned him and Lil T is a good talker, he’ll put the doubt in they mind. How I poison my nephew with a thousand peoples watching :huh:

Smonae says:

RT, I dont get how they tring to blame him.

I knew it was going down when that drunk knight was there trying to juggle.
    I need to read the books :think:

Wasting time says:

I just read on Page 6 that Jay and Bey might be touring this summer together. 20 cities starting late June. I’m over here like this :bounce: I want in

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Waste: I found it and giggled for like 2.5 seconds. Then stopped because I don’t care nothing about this kids. August seems like a Chris Brown that skipped the early cute phase. He just went straight to the no FS TO GIVE PHASE :lol: But I have heard a song or two of his I liked. While they are simplistic. Lemme go listen to his album

Wasting time says:

Smonae because he pointed to him and Sersi is a big ole b!tch!
    The books are very good and really really long, I did 1-3 and 1/3 of the 4th and tapped out. I can say that they are on target with the books though they have played with the order of some events. Did a way better job than True Blood did with the Sookie Stackhouse book series.

GottaBigOne says:

“Socialite Kim Kardashian practiced for weeks to learn how to balance her artificially inflated hind parts on a bicycle seat for an energy drink photo shoot. Kim flew in straight from Paris for a photo shoot today in Miami, Florida. She is seen riding a bike that’s loaded down with Hype energy drinks.” – Sandra Rose

You know I should have KNOWN better than to eat and drink Prior to reading a Sandra Rose introduction!

Shoot! I abruptly spit out (Splayed) all of my salivary juices all over my laptop’s screen this write-up was so Funny!!!