Love & Hip Hop Season 3 Premiere Party

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Premiere Viewing Party

The cast of regulars showed up at last night’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Premiere viewing party held at the Suites in downtown Atlanta. The season premiere was laughable. In fact, I’m still laughing at the atrocious acting skills displayed by Mimi faust, Nikko Smith, Joseline Hernandez, Stevie J, and Rasheeda and her “I am not the father” husband, Kirk Frost.

What was producer Mona Scott Young thinking when she wrote Mimi’s script? Did they really believe the viewing public would fall for that lie that Nikko’s luggage was stolen and that somehow their sex romp video ended up on a notorious gossip blog?

Watch the video and see more pictures from the premiere after the break.

Photos: Jerome Pearson

110 Responses to “Love & Hip Hop Season 3 Premiere Party”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@summer Stevie told her they don’t need one and she believed him.  they not really married. Do she even have paperwork to be here?!

This show is the worst written soap opera ever. A damn train wreck. However I loved how rasheeda momma had ZERO flucks to give for Kirk. Lol

Nasir Rahim says:

Yeah I was here last night everyone was pretty chill. It was rediculoussly packed!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Did Joseline get new :boobs: ? They looked extra big and hard and they was in her throak.

Who thought it was koo to hire a gay bartender to flirt with Mama Dee though?

Mona you dead wrong…Biggie voice

Henny? check

Ciroc? check

Moet? check

it must be a nigga party :buttshake: :danban:

anw_rootbeer says:

This show is more scripted than Young & the Restless!

Nasir Rahim says:

was Fantasia there? :popcorn:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

And WTF was going on with Mama Dee face last night? :blink: **** looked crazy when she was at the bar flirting with that gay dude. :lol:

That mess is so scripted its pitiful :yawn: and if that is all Mimi has for a storyline then :no: dude looks sick too by the way…. Joselyn :yawn: Steebie gave me a lil chuckle…. did they even show Karlie Redd :thinking: Waka looks like he stank …. like pigsfeet :vomit: Bambi is a dumbazz :shrugs: that shyt was boring … :yawn: I hope it picks up

Nasir Rahim says:

User Friendly says:

was Fantasia there

Naaa cause I was dammmmm sho looking for her lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I love how they keep trying to make it seem like benzino was dying. He got shot in the arm! *rolls eyes*

My my my like Johnny Gill.

I died. And cried.

SummerBaby says:

This show is so fake it’s ridiculous. I did agree w/Kirk about not wanting anyone to kiss his baby in the mouth.

Wasting time says:

Momma D was lucid as a mug talking to the bartender, getting her mack on and than turned around and was as crazy as Amanda Bynes and ’07 Britney Spears! She is clearly one of those mothers I pray I don’t become and she only for the women she can control.
    I thought Tammy was beautiful and I love Ms. Deb so I’m here for them. Kirk still needs :box: Sheeda don’t have brothers that can run down on his azz?!?
    Jose yelling I fight I fight; she ain’t want it with Erica again, that is why she high tailed it out of there :rofl: You could see the smoke on her heels, she left so fast.
    Nikko said he was going to exploit MiMi in the bed scene and I be damn if he ain’t do just that :no:

VDot says:

I can’t with Mimi and Nikko. Something about them irks my soul. Mimi’s neck will look like Uncle Jackie’s soon. And I was not buying those fake tears at the alleged big reveal. Stolen luggage? :eyeroll: Ok

I did not like Sandy’s boo thang Ariane’s hair. I liked it better short.

Who is that Ralph Tresvant nucca in the pics up top in that cut off flannel shirt. :huh: Looking like he could

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Speaking of Dumbazz sellouts Rasheedah !!!! :no: ain’t no way I would sell my marriage out for this damn show :rules: no way… All for a damn dollar ….. for the love of money :whistle:

Milky says:

Bambi is dumb azz hell if that ninja said he dont love u why u fluckin him let alone raw! She should have gotten on her pink bike and rode into the sunset!

San ah make ya dance says:

Scripted!!!!! What an interlude to the sex tape :rolleyes: They need to stop

VDot says:

I did agree w/Kirk about not wanting anyone to kiss his baby in the mouth.

—————————–

:cosign:

Im not a fan of anyone really kissing babies in the mouth and I hate when random azz people kiss babies anywhere. That’s how cold sores are passed :nono:

VDot says:

Amanda Bynes and ’07 Britney Spears!

:lol: Her head turned like oh girl in The Exorcist :eek: “You know he got eggs in a basket….I’m the queen of the castle”. Ummm bish what?! :huh:

Wasting time says:

I felt Sheeda momma: “Oh. It’s your baby now” :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Imma just view this season as fakery and entertainment. Let the fighting commence.

SummerBaby says:

Who is that Ralph Tresvant nucca in the pics up top in that cut off flannel shirt. Looking like he could
    ———————
    He looks like he could be one of Stevie’s sons to me.

San ah make ya dance says:

I felt Sheeda momma: “Oh. It’s your baby now” :tea:
    ————
    :tea: Fugg Kirk **** head a$$

Her pink Huffy.

San ah make ya dance says:

*D%ck head :tea:

SummerBaby says:

———————
    :yes:

Milky says:

:confused: *gabby lip quiver* my baby sold her uterus for a check. but whyyyyyyy :smh:

Not just scripted. Bad acting!

SummerBaby says:

———————
    He looks like he could be one of Stevie’s sons to me.

:facepalm: I thought that nukka was from Hi-Five

I liiiiiike the waaaaaaay you kiss me when we’re playing the kissing game :whistle:

SummerBaby says:

———————
    :yes:

:yes: very bad acting

libra80sbaby says:

Stevie look :snort: and thowed away…dayum dude you couldnt shave? He look like he stank

SummerBaby says:

As much as I could use some extra money I couldn’t trick myself off to reality tv foolishness.

SummerBaby says:

I thought that nukka was from Hi-Five
    I liiiiiike the waaaaaaay you kiss me when we’re playing the kissing game
    ———————–
    Which one I hope not the one that passed.

Wasting time says:

I’m also going to go out on a limb and say that Mimi is in to that nose candy as well. He right nostril was significantly larger than the left!

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    Nope aint worth it

San ah make ya dance says:

And I hope Kirk practicing what he preach. That baby don’t need no d*ck mouth around him either :no:

What makes a grown azz women ride a 10 speed over a ninja house named Lil Scrappy
    It is too early in the morning for me to be dead like this :ghost: When I saw her pull up I was like :crying1: and :wtf: I know she is an athlete and her body is the bomb so I wanted to excuse it like maybe she just staying in shape.. but then I said nah that hoe broke. And she trying to come up off Scrappy :hahaha: She must not know. She sitting there with her fetus gums talmbout you lub me? Scrappy like :blink: I might later but right now I am in care with you. And his bloated self. He looked like he had drowned.. been floating out at sea and had puffed up :no:

Iono Summer. he just has that Boy Band look.

And I am still going to watch but that scene with Mimi and Sloth was so phony and contrived. Mimi trying to talk sessy :lol: Then Sloth saying I love the way this shirt insinuates your breasts… You mean ACCENCUATES ANIMAL SIR??? :waiting: Then he said I like how you turn up when that red dot come on.. I was like this the best you can do?? Turn up on a red dot dot dirty talk? So Mimi maybe if Steebie had got some Injuns (red dots) to have some threesomes with ya’ll you would have stayed??? Since that’s what you like? It was SOOOOOOOOOO phony.

SummerBaby says:

—————————-
    :yes:

:wail: MisTaken’s synopsis

Wasting time says:

:tea: Yep

Beta says:

I laughed when Bambi pulled up on her lil sis bike

SummerBaby says:

————————-
    I’ve been convinced of that.

when Joselyn had to think about what day she got married on :ghost:

But who else mad they taking advantage of special needs kids on this show? got Wacka on there looking like :lame: saying he in love and she like :cuss: BUT YOU HURT ME. How you let a ‘tard that look like they don’t wash cheat on you? Money ain’t everything :no:

libra80sbaby says:

:wail: at MisTaken….Guhlllllllll!!! :ghost:

SummerBaby says:

I laughed when Bambi pulled up on her lil sis bike
    ———————2
    How far or close do they live from each other? Why was she so pressed for him to say I love you when she was in the hot tub w/Kirk last season.

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

when Joselyn had to think about what day she got married on :ghost:
    ——————–
    Lyin azz bytch :tea:

Nasir Rahim says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* SAYS She sitting there with her fetus gums talmbout you lub me? Scrappy like I might later but right now I am in care with you. And his bloated self. He looked like he had drowned.. been floating out at sea and had puffed up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Buttercup says:

Morning y’all :waves:

The writers could’ve made the “camera-stolen-bit” more believable. From what I saw heard, Mimi and Sid was not relying solely on a tripod. They had a camera crew with lighting to boot.

Beta says:

I don’t like the mouf kissin on baby ugh I think it’s disgusting that’s gonna be a huge problem when I have one cause umma raise hell if I see anybody kissing mine like that

Joseline is a joke. She wants to so hard and the boss but she is really just like the people she talks about. How is she going to get mad about Stevie going to a strip club and calling them hoes when she was one? You an honest hoe now? :stop: Stevie can’t be fighting her. She too swole. He know better

cheeks8683 says:

Thoughts about last nights episode:

Joseline won in the race against Mimi, she looked good and feminine last night…

Mimi is clearly on something :snort: when she was at the table discussing the “leaked” tape last night with Nikko she had the straight up shakes…

What was up with Arianne’s wig?

This will be Erica’s last season since Scrappy managed to hook up with Bambi and impregnate another chick. She has no storyline…

WAKA!!!!! Bless his heart he can’t even talk but I think its partially due to his lips being in the way…

Although I agree with Kirk that kissing babies in the mouth is a :nono” the grandmother’s lips are cleaner then his…

Buttercup says:

Bambi is a dumbazz
    ========
    :cosign: How are you asking a guy if he loves you 4 months into the relationship? You don’t even know how much milk he likes in his cereal 4 months in.

Wasting time says:

Jose had a few faux pas last night:

When did you get married :shrugs:

“where are my chicas, carrying Fowwers :huh:

She couldn’t say not one big word they tried to teach her :no: From Marital to insignificance.

” You at the strip club, chasing those young dumb heaux” :facepalm:

I thought that nukka was from Hi-Five

I liiiiiike the waaaaaaay you kiss me when we’re playing the kissing game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That poor fella managed to die from sniffing A/C Freon in an apartment complex. :sad:

Beta says:

Wakas old lady looks real familiar :think:

bnatural says:

Did anyone else know that Mimi is pushing 45? I had NO idea she was THAT old.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can we all agree that Stevie and Jose are NOT really married and Jose don’t have her paperwork together?

Buttercup says:

That’s how cold sores are passed
    =========
    :preach: Cause BroButter32 has had cold sores since I can remember. Neither my brother nor myself have them. I can only imagine Mama Butter’s rage the first time he had one :angry:

Beta says:

Are there 2 Mimi sex tapes cause the one I saw was like 40 mins and they were in a bedroom and Nikko kept adjusting the camera no shower scene was in it

She couldn’t say not one big word they tried to teach her
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She ninny gans

I died at her saying Steeb-han and she ninny gans. :ghost:

CHARBEE says:

Morning Yalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waves:

I have no comments on LHHA cause I aint even watch it….

kamadiva says:

I didn’t watch and not sure I am…but why do they all have on flea-market ensembles???

Did anyone else know that Mimi is pushing 45? I had NO idea she was THAT old
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Steebie is too. He might be older than that actually.

Her and Grace Miguel (Usher old lady) were on American Bandstand together.

Milky says:

Mimi was more concerned about steebie than her daughter.. bish u been saying u dont give a fluck since u and nikko sold the tape. Now u worried about steebie.

one more thing wss bambi on flavor of love?

Wasting time says:

Damn you Dubb!
    I couldn’t figure out a way to do “she ninny gans” :rofl:
    Thank you for being you!

Buttercup says:

I laughed when Bambi pulled up on her lil sis bike
    ===========
    I gave her the benefit of the doubt at first because she’s from Cali, and they love bikes out there. Until I remembered that I haven’t seen nary a person riding a bike other than on the boardwalk :facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

” You at the strip club, chasing those young dumb heaux”
    ——————-
    But every chance she get she wants to mention him having a “young bad bish” like her. She just mad because she knows his type & why was she talking to him thru the mirror instead of turning around to face him.

I AINT MADATCHA says:

I just can’t get past Steebie and that puerto rican man he’s with. :facepalm: But Deb is fam, so I will continue to take a peek from time to time. :tea:

Beta says:

Milky ion think so but she was on basket ball wives LA

Debb look like she can put away some blunts :blunt:

one more thing wss bambi on flavor of love?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her AND Shay

Ms. YaYa says:

I thought I saw a lil basket attached to Bambi’s bike? Pleeeease tell me I didn’t.
    @ Milky, Bambi was on Love and Basketball as Malaysia’s friend

Buttercup says:

===========
    My friend would like to know where you saw the full tape. She only saw a trailer that showed Mimi being held by Sid whilst she was swinging from that shower rod like a spider monkey.

Beta says:

Didn’t Wakas brother die last year I wonder will it be addressed

Gigi26 says:

This shyt was laughable last night :rofl:

First of all, who tole HOE-SI-LINE that she the Queen and the HBIC? Cuz she sitting in that there bathroom with her rock tits on her damn neck gettin buck with Steebie. Shyt ain’t make no sense to me :rofl: Laughable…

And Ariane is a loser. Mimi is on the blow along with her bisexual fiance Nikko. They probably sniff that shyt off each other. Nikko was struggling to be straight last night bwoy. Tragedy. “I like how you turn up with that red dot come on” NIGGA. :eek: That would’ve dried me up instantly.

Just tragic. I have nothing on Bambi and her smelling like cigarette butts self. Ole gingivitis having bytch so damn thirsty for ole swoll and I smell like ass n chips Scrappy.

Steebie is too. He might be older than that actually.

Her and Grace Miguel (Usher old lady) were on American Bandstand together.

I let you slide bout that freon joke (even tho I knew it was coming) but this here is just…. :chase: gone nah!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mama Deb. LOVE HER :thankyou:

Beta says:

When Waka was speaking all I could think about was the Shawt bus shawty video :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

————-
    Erica is back with scrappy so next season will be about how hes going back and forth between her and new baby mama

Buttercup says:

I want Deb and Mama Dee to get into it :ashamed: Deb would send that maid back to her quarters.

San ah make ya dance says:

Bambi is dumb acting like she didn’t know what eggs were. What eggs :blink: I think Imma love Stevie J and his whore this season tho just for the foolery

lexdiamonz says:

CHILE when snoop I mean BRANDI rolled up on that bike in some chuck taylors and a HALF SHIRT I SWEAR I had done passed and went to GLORY

WHAT in the HAIL !!!
    :dead:

kamadiva says:

:tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    Deb seem cool as hell but don’t she look like a man :eek:

I like how you turn up with that red dot come on
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I cringed when he said that

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I wonder if Bambi still looking for them ghat dang eggs :eek:

I’m here for ghetto azz Debb :yes:

Mawnin’ y’all :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

With they empty a%% mansion. Echoing and shyt

Beta says:

I bet Deb smoke 5 packs of kools a day :lol:

lexdiamonz says:

and who SCALPED Jose with a DULL hunting knife for that side shave and NO SHADE….but that NASTY bathroom she was sitting posed up in waiting on STEEBBIE to come from the skrip club … LAWD I need a tetanus shot after watching that…

lexdiamonz says:

Wasting time says:

Deb will drag Momma Dee across the floor by that poodle on top her head. If that were to happen :yes:

one more thing wss bambi on flavor of love?

I wonder what ever happened to that girl that dookied on the floor? how do you live life after dookeying on tv like that?

that and the girl that got eliminated because Flava Flav said her breath was too stank. :cry: he said it musta been something rotten in the back of her mouth. :smh:

San ah make ya dance says:

I like Rasheedas overall up top :yes:

Buttercup says:

Deb seem cool as hell but don’t she look like a man :eek:
    ===========
    :yes: She looks like She’ll put Mama Dee on the track.

Beta says:

Steebie and Jose need to upgrade that 1995 house all I saw was a couch and a piano

Wasting time says:

Sid told MiMi in that bed scene that he want’s to exploit her :no:
    That is a turn off and a red flag. I will be skipping their whole story line unless they in scenes with Steebie..lol

lexdiamonz says:

Her roots look like Taco meat for real…. that chick has some snappy nappy hair for her to be Puerto Rican :no:

Just Looking says:

Goodt Morningting! :waves: :happy: Tuesday

Love in Atlanta :face palm: Was Mimi Crying or did she rub Vaseline and v on her face…Cause I never seen shiny tears.

sassyshe says:

A popular radio station host said something interesting yesterday – women are becoming assets to rich dudes, they are the new cars and houses which is why popular hoes are being recycled and wifed.

Bambi dont want scrappy but according to mama dee she was working her way up to where she wants to be. She started off as done chick friend, to benzino play thing, to scrappy sometimes main girl. Because she got that title some low level basketball or football player will wife her and she would achieve draya-ism

lexdiamonz says:

WHY is m gravi not showing up ROSEBUD IMD’s … please advise

kamadiva says:

:facepalm: Sad that this is what some girls strive to be… :nono:

pointhimout says:

I watched 5 minutes before turning the channel. They opened with stevie J in an 18,000sf mansion, yet you’re behind on child support like $1M?? I can’t take the obvious fake schit. and then scrappy wanna get serious with the tatted chick, also has a nice pad. yawn. I’ll read the blog comments instead.