Why Aren’t You Buying Hillary Clinton’s New Book?

Hillary Clinton Hard Choices

She might be the next president of the United States, but former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s foray into the book publishing world is a flop. Due to low consumer demand Mrs. Clinton’s new autobiography, “Hard Choices,” has already landed in the sale bin with 40% slashed off the original sticker price.

Twitter user Toby Harden quoted a manager at Books a Million in Birmingham, AL, who said the slow sales of Hillary’s book were “unusual,” and “really threw me.” There are 220+ Books a Million stores nationwide.

The book covers Hillary’s life story including the time when she learned her husband Bill — then the president of the United States — used the Oval office for unofficial White House business with a randy young intern named Monica Lewinsky.

Mrs. Clinton, 66, said she accepted that her husband cheated on her and she has “moved on” from the scandal.

• Hillary Clinton leaves hospital after blood clot scare
  • Hillary Clinton busts a move in Johannesburg
  • Source: Hillary Clinton Will Confirm Her Bisexuality
  • Why Hillary Clinton can’t win

131 Responses to “Why Aren’t You Buying Hillary Clinton’s New Book?”

OpinionHated says:

Beacsuse i’m broke bish (in my Dave Chappelle Rick James voice)….

I just might give this lady a chance… I saw a documentary on her and was very impressed :yes: heads over to my kindle :pc:

San ah make ya dance says:

I laughed when I read this in the paper. No one wants to hear of any president family crying broke after office. I still like her tho

Never mind not feeling those reviews :nono:

VDot says:

Why did I type in Hilary Clinton on my library’s website, so I could add my name to the waitlist and “The L life : extraordinary lesbians making a difference / Erin McHugh ; photographs by Jennifer May” came up???

Wasting time says:

I want to read it!!

VDot says:

I need some book suggestions :biggrin:

I like Hillary :yes: Always have

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I like Hillary :yes: Always have

JUST LIKE FOOD :fistbump:
      :kona:

I’m sorry but Alabama? :shade:

:rofl: :rofl:

SR we stay getting somebody terminated :lol: Me thinks them stickers shouldn’t be on there :shrug: AND somebody wasn’t doing their job :banned:

I need some book suggestions :biggrin:

Im still reading the haint story.. I also started Bishop Jakes, Let It Go, the one about forgiving (RELEASE ME DEVIL).

Also, we are waiting on The fault in our stars to come in the mail. :ashamed: My girls will just not let us live without it. :eyeroll: I said yes to the movie if they said yes to the book. I betcha its good and imma prolly cry. :lol:

Now, Hills is my girl :love: but the look on the face, lips pursed :rofl: :rofl: Oh my :kona:

It’s might not sell as a hard copy cause people be buying digital chit these days.

But what can Hiliary say that we haven’t heard at this point?

Different stores put different hing son sale at different times. My favorite Publix doesn’t even carry neckbones (just mean no poor ppl shop there except me)… this is a store in a deeply red state. I don’t expect it to fly off the shelves like say a Bible would.

VDot says:

The fault in our stars to come in the mail.

:fistbump: I’m already on the waiting list for this. Movies always fugg the list up. :lol:

Good Compromise :yes:

What’s the haint story?

missyJ says:

HEY Y’ALL

I was at Wal-Greens on Sunday, Hip Hop Weekly was on the shelf. It was on the bottom rack and allll the way to the left BUT it was there!
      Guess not only the “nuccas up north” have access to it

OpinionHated says:

This book cover looks like a tv guide – I don’t know why I keep expecting to see show times….

GellySammich says:

=/ cuz that pic and the title are whomp

Wasting time says:

SO EJ losing the weight y’all? HeLooked good last night.
      Lala looked a mess and :no:
      Draya looked good!

things..on..* :bye: yall its about to rain. New hair. No rain please. :nono:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I just said this :rofl: like she had some work done :thinking: injections or something … something looks off :lol:

@MISSY J

I seen it down here too in a Wal-Mart.

Zino making moves mayne!

:gossip: Jenny, here EYES are saying “I gotchew bytch” right? :lol:

MissyJ, lay the :cloud: out clearly for me, because I know 18 gots some :rofl:

AND then here comes Wasting Time with that EJhogwash in 21 :rofl: :rofl:

Storycatcher @VSpot. Ann Hite. :hide: I love her writing a lot..I want to eat the words and wish they were mine BUT this book is just not grabbing me. My attn span has been a little less than lately but still :shrug: I will finish it tho but lightweight anxiety builds when I read it! I am a scaredy cat! :hide:

=/ cuz that pic and the title are whomp

BOL! :hahaha: HELLO!!!! :kiss: :hug: :cry:

TAKE CARE <–in the real meaning…like no truly take care cause :love:

New hair.
      —-
      Wheewwww, sounds fancy, send me a pic, so I can compliment yew!!! :winky:

Wasting time says:

=================================================
      You def gonna :wail: I :wail: ‘d all through that book.
      I’m gonna watch the movie this week. I was trying to put it off
      but I love the love story

Hip Hop Weekly
      ________

So I got this for somebody doing 2-5. :oops: :hahaha: BDay gift. OMG it was fifty dollars!!!! :huh: for a year. I guess, Zino. I guess.

:lol: GN yall.

GellySammich says:

:thinking:is that her serious hair cut? Slightly mulletish, no?

Oh, maybe not, yall talmbout real magazines :lol:

missyJ says:

@DTTS

it was no :cloud: We discussed last week the availability of such a prestigious weekly periodical.

VDot says:

Ohhhh I just read the synopsis. I’m adding it to the list :yes: But if it’s scary forreal, I’ll set that book outside :yes:

GellySammich says:

:hug: WAIT! BABE I need to borrow a fascinator. I know you got one. I’m throwing baby girl an annual tea party.

Gelly :woot:
      How you bean yo? How’s the baby? :hug:

Wasting time says:

:chase: DTTS

VDot says:

OMG it was fifty dollars!!!! :huh: for a year. I guess, Zino. I guess.

:huh: :wtf: AS IF!

I didn’t want to pay $20 for fugging Vanity Fair. I’ll be damned if No Neck Zino got $50. TUH!

GellySammich says:

:hug: she’s great DTTS! She screams and laughs now. Soooo ticklish and she’s getting so big. :love:

I’ll set that book outside
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know that’s right! :yes:

GellySammich says:

:( y’all leaving already?! But… but… :crying1: she just went to sleep

But if it’s scary forreal, I’ll set that book outside :yes:
      __________________________________

that’s like i used to always tell my baby sis that when her and hubby come over don’t be tryna pick the ‘paranormal activity’ movies cause iont want to play them in MY house. sooooon as i give in, 2 nights later a big arse piece of framed art fall off the wall 4:00 in the mornin! at the time we couldn’t figure out what it was. me & Mister both in the bed like :hide: :hide: thankfully, the next day i saw the blank space on the wall where the frame fell… told Mister we aint have to move afterall. :tea:

Gelly :hugs: The baby is gorgeous!!!!

GellySammich says:

lol Nancy I stopped watching scary stuff the first time I got pregnant. Scared I was gonna somehow have Rosemurry baby and he was gonna come out with his head backwards.
      No but fa real :eek:

GellySammich says:

Thanks Taken!! Is that my gravi now? I thought I put Janet back up.

Yes I see it on my phone. I am walking to the parking deck :lol:

VDot says:

Nancy Drew- you sure it wasny that coon that knocked the picture down? :rofl:

sochlo504 says:

Is the book available on tape? Cause if not…I’m good.

Carrington says:

Let’s start with the fact that I bought her biography “Living History” at LEAST 10 years ago and even the cover of the book looked EXACTLY like this one with a black and white head shot of Clinton on the cover.

When people kept mentioning Hillary’s book, I was confused as hell. Even after looking at the cover I wondered why people kept acting like this was something “new”.

I just learned over the weekend that it’s not.

How do you write TWO biographies?

Awww Gelly! :2dance: That’s so nice :yes: Enjoy this time!

Carrington says:

I just learned over the weekend that it’s not.
      How do you write TWO biographies?

From the reviews I’ve seen it’s damn near like the first one :tea:

VDot says:

The covers sure do look alike!!

Alright I think I might head to the Cookout this evening :peace: gn folks

sassyshe says:

SO EJ losing the weight y’all? HeLooked good last night.
      Lala looked a mess and
      Draya looked good!

by Wasting time
      ————
      See EJ was waiting on her reality show diva moment to become the sexy bish she was meant to be :nun:

:offtopic:
      CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. — A police chief is warning parents about the use of social networking after a 12-year-old girl was sexually assaulted at a local hotel.
      Police say 19-year-old Ishmael Ramson lured a 12-year-old girl out of her room at the Drury Inn and Suites in Morrow. Later, they say they caught him molesting her in a stairwell.
      “I’m lost for words because I have a daughter and I wouldn’t want no one to do me that way,” hotel guest Seleria Newton told Channel 2’s Tom Jones. “That’s a bad situation.”
      Police say the 12-year-old girl met Ramson at the hotel pool. Officers say Ramson and the child exchanged phone numbers
      “They began using the Kik app on smartphones,” said Morrow’s police Chief James Callaway.
      Callaway says during a chat on the social media app Ramson persuaded the girl to meet him downstairs. According to police, she did, and she brought her 8-year-old sister with her. That’s when police say Ramson began molesting her in the stairwell as her sister watched.
      Callaway says he thinks the situation would have gotten worse if they hadn’t arrived when they did.
      “Our officers did get their quickly,” said Callaway. “They canvassed the area and we were able to find the suspect.”
      After the scary incident, Callaway is stressing to parents that they need to be more diligent about checking to see who their children are communicating with.
      “Know what your children are doing. Know who your kids are talking to. Take their phones, look at their phones,” said Callaway.
      He said parents need to be especially aware about apps like Kik Messenger, where pre-teens can chat with strangers.
      Ramson went before a judge and was denied bond.

From wsbtv :no: that KIK mess is blocked on my tablets and smartphones :no:

VDot says:

Where yall see my beau EJ?!?!?! And he slimmed down? #TEAMTHIS

Let me go look at his IG page :pc:

These lil ass teens don’t NEED NO INNANETs :nono:

I just don’t get it! :no: At all! ALL of us(well most of us) couldn’t be on the phone late, couldn’t watch R movies, etc BUT now ALL ARE COOL with letting their kids have access to shatt that they don’t need access to :blink: FOH

sassyshe says:

Ok who alerted the police, why is her fast ass off with a 19 year old, why didnt the 8 year old run off to tell the mother????? So many unanswered

VDot says:

Naw that queen ain’t slimmed down? He just aint :scared: to put that meat on display. GO EJ!! He got that face beat, pose down and lips pursed. He ain’t fooling with yall *snaps* :nun:

________________________________

Rob Kardash gon be pist bout this! :mad:

Just seen Apollo azz :lol:

sassyshe says:

Just seen Apollo azz

by jeniefrumdabloc
      ————–
      Someone needs to hurry up and haul his azz to a cell so he can start serving some time. Out here in these streets partying, making a mockery of the justice system

And yall calling EJ a she :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Rob Kardash gon be pist bout this!

by Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:
      ————
      Robbie needs to accept that hes a trust fund kartrashian and not a celebutant, slim down and marry a thot (any sex) thats willing to accept trust fund payment plans

to put that meat on display. GO EJ!!
      :facepalm:

Again I will say this :tea: that Ninja fine :phew: what waste of skin

He right here in front of my car no lie :rofl:

With his attorney :huh: I think

His wife gonna be all “I saw ya ass on SR, where were yew? :eek:

A suit on and a book bag :lol: fine though :phew:

Dts my cover has been blown once before :kona:

Let’s dare Jenny to ‘do somethin’ :lol:

1. REv up the engine like you’re about to run him over :rofl
      2. Blow the horn and yell FOtheway yo! :rofl:
      3. ?

:kona:

I just don’t get it! At all! ALL of us(well most of us) couldn’t be on the phone late, couldn’t watch R movies, etc BUT now ALL ARE COOL with letting their kids have access to shatt that they don’t need access to FOH

__________________________________

:preach: :thankyou:

and furthermore! i woulda NEVER EVER been brain-damaged enough to take my lil sis with me to do some shat i aint had no business involving myself in… my parents woulda kilt me bout putting their baby in harm’s way, never mind my own stupid arse :no: :no: *shudders* at the naive thirst of these chirren :pray:

“marry a thot (any sex)”

heysus! :ghost:

the naive thirst of these chirren :pray:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They just need their parentS love :yes: and attention.

:twisted: :cuss: RAISE YALL friggin KIDS instead of TV/technology :mad:

Oh, too much ok :kona:

His wife gonna be all “I saw ya ass on SR, where were yew? :eek:
      _________________________

*slaps Apollo in the face with a shoe* :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

They just need their parentS love  and attention.

RAISE YALL friggin KIDS instead of TV/technology

Oh, too much ok

by <–Doesn't Talk To Stranger
      ——————–
      Well school is out so a good number of them don't have their full time babysitter (teachers) so they happy any time the kids out of their hair no matter what they doing

Thing
      This kinda puts me in the mind of back in the day, when you call a cell phone, but they are on the other line, and you know it because of the beep :eek: :rofl: His wife : I KNOW ya ass was there! :lol:

Jenie :stop: quit lusting (and take that nig pic… he used to it) :rofl:

Sassyshe (not to you) Fugg school is out, folks need to do better :yes: and I see you babysitting joke, but they don’t realize that teen yrs fly by :blink: What are they getting ready to set loose into thee world? :eek:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

June 10, 2014 at 4:53 pm

———-
      WHET does THIS mean?!?!?! :thinking:

What are they getting ready to set loose into thee world?

________________________________

um, the monster they created? they don’t care, they just want ‘it’ outta their hair/house :tea: (some, not all :rolleyes: )

At 4:53 p.m. something made Jenny chortle :pc:
      Google maps, Thing go get the chopper ready! :steer:

Nancy thats not my style :rofl: but dude is fine as Hell reminds me of one of my ain’t shyt exes :karate: get thew behind me fawka!

:eek: IS 87 A DARE? :bounce:

____________________________

:yes:

Do it for the blog :wink: (Mistake voice) :rofl:

SO Whats the word :yawn:

missyJ says:

Man y’all started truth or dare without me?!

:karate: get thew behind me fawka!

:dead:
      ========
      LuvLife, Apollo is standing in front of Jenny’s car, tis all :rofl: :rofl:

missyJ says:

*hits buzzer*

um, i’ll say “brassiere” for $400 Alex :think:

LuvLife, Apollo is standing in front of Jenny’s car, :huh:

~~~
      He’s begging for a ride from the court house??

missyJ says:

SO EYE know you know how to check oil levels,and switch out a tire(if need be) :fistbump: #Granddadtaughtme #menlovethatandwontwantyoudoingit :yes:

:gossip: He is trying to look good in front of Jenny, so maybe :thinking: he is just tryin to get chose :eek:

:tea:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:I had to get out there and replace my windshield wiper and my blinka. Y’all didn’t know MissyJ not just a pretty face…

~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup:
      Yeah betta Know, I caint Neva be No damsel In distress :nono:

____________________________

you sound like my sis. my dad used to have an old buick and she started driving it. she be all prissy’d up changing the oil while wearing stilettos :no: i don’t eem know what to look for under the hood :nono:
      yall got my UPmost respect :bow:

100 :eek:

IS THAT THEE DARE? :popcorn:

nah… (Luvie asked ‘what’s the word’) :tea:

:popcorn:

:eek: :blink:

…so Ima get to see some titties or nah? :blink:

@DTS
      “Man, gone somewhere before you get worked up, we talmbout a man at the Child Support courthouse *snickers*”

Let’s not play with controversial subjects!
      :waiting:

missyJ says:

————

:lol: I still had my work dress on. But all these prissy azz nuccas nowadays they make chit so simple. A lot of things are no more difficult than matching the color coded A/V cords from the DVD to TV. Well depending on your vehicle, some of these cars make things hard so you HAVE to go to the dealer for repairs.

I changed the battery on my last car, change spark plugs, oil, wipers,… and anything you don’t know there IS a YouTube video for it. :lol:

@NANCY

:nono:

DTS know she be puttin that foolish out there to rile me up!

Keep your shoes on! :rules: It’s too late in the day Man :lol:

anything you don’t know there IS a YouTube video for it.

Youtube Replacing parents in 2014! :yes:

missyJ says:

I just read the MJ kids article. They don’t each get 8 mil a year, they split 8 mil. Auntie was that yellow journalism?

MissyJ, you got me beat. :bow:
      I’ve never touched a spark plug. Proud of you! :yes:

okay Missy, I still gotta :bow: to you :shrug:
      cars just aint my thing :no: i just went on and got that stem-to-stern warranty and everything else i could get covered. i’m liable to panic if i see warning light on the panel (even if it’s just the tire pressure sensor, and Lawd, don’t let it be a bulb :no: i be all :bite: which one???!!!! :wail: ) :kona:

:stop: AIn’t gonna be no Road ScowlerinG after 5 MissyJ :rules:

Youtube Replacing parents in 2014! :yes:

soooo dumb :no:

Thing, if your headlight goes out, put on your brights to get home safely :eek:

That’s all I’ve got for you, since yeen wanna get hands dirty *snickers*

missyJ says:

@DTTS

I ain’r Road Scowling, I’m just trying to uplift y’all.

LilMissy deddy always had me out there wrench twisting with him. A baby and a lil car knowledge, he hooked me up

missyJ says:

@DTTS

I ain’r Road Scowling
      ======
      (PeeWee Herman voice) EXHIBIT A…(post 120)
      #andyouknowimjustjoshingyou :D

missyJ says:

I have enjoyed dating professional men but it’s been the blue collar self made boyfrens that have taught me the most. I can hang drywall and tape and finish, I can redo floors. Sometimes I pick me dates based on what I need to redo round the house hahaha.

Me; Oh you a plumma.. too bad I need some shingles replaced on the roof. Check byke with me next year, I see a roofa with no cuff links over there

That’s all I’ve got for you, since yeen wanna get hands dirty *snickers*
      _____________________________________

oh, i’m not above it – i just cant think straight once there’s any hint of car trouble :no: it’s almost like a phobia, i just want to flee :hide:

*holds lighter* my name is Nancy and i’m afraid of malfunctioning vehicles :cry:
      :gossip: <<<"welcome Nancy" (group hug) :kona:

:newpost:

___________________________________

:think: this what Mister shoulda made his ex do… she stay calling bout a tire, and one of the kids old enough to drive now