Akon Lists ‘Heavenly’ Mansion for $3.5M

Akon listing home

Senegalese singer/songwriter Akon Thiam is listing his 5 bedroom, 6 bath, ultra modern Woodland Hills, CA. home for $3.5 million, or $4 million fully furnished with all-white furniture and studio equipment thrown in.

According to Zillow.com, Akon purchased the 4,098 sq ft home for $1,900,000 back in January. After renovating the mansion from top to bottom, he’s flipping the house for a quick profit.

Akon listing home

From Zillow.com:

Rapper and music producer Akon is marketing his ethereal Los Angeles-area mansion by the nickname “Heaven” after a top-to-bottom refresh.

And then he wrote a listing description that reads like R&B liner notes: “Lifted. Inspired. Alive. Music, the muse, beckons. The sound. The soul. The studio. This is Heaven.”

The five-time Grammy winner, whose main residence is in Atlanta, bought the home at 5421 Lubao Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 last September, when it was gray and a little outdated. He made everything bright white, including the interior and exterior walls, the furniture, the patio, the pool, the floors, the railings and accessories.

The 4,098-square-foot home in Woodland Hills has three fireplaces and a beach-entry pool, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and a recording studio. It also has a pay phone mounted on a bright blue wall — the one piece of decor Akon chose to keep after his purchase.

Akon listing home

Akon listing home

Akon listing home

45 Responses to “Akon Lists ‘Heavenly’ Mansion for $3.5M”

lovezoe says:

Good luck with that.

Lovezoe :cosign: Hey there :waves:

bama_n_jersey says:

THANK GOODNESS!!!! I am so glad we got out of that other post due to personal reasons.

@Jenie…did someone get banned???

Crimsontide says:

Morning Everyone!

That’s a nice house…maybe one day, maybe one day. :crying:

lovezoe says:

:waves: Jenie

pointhimout says:

It’ll be a tough sell. He may clear $2.5M, but Calabasas looks way better and is better rcvd than Woodland Hills. He didn’t spend anywhere near $1M to renovate this house, but what do I know?

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: Roses

Jdore says:

Out of my my price range. But it’s nice! Morning Roses! :waves:

Soooooo…. The HIV post. Normally bans are default gravies. Is it just grey now. I know Opinion is always grey. So Thando and Super WHY? :rofl: They gone?
    Oh yea and congrats Akon. People selling they houses exciting :eek:

missyJ says:

:computer: checking my login

SayitAintSo says:

:dead: at Taken’s gravie…isn’t that Daquan?

So, why is Claudia Jordan the new female host on the Rickey Smiley show? I listen off and on and noticed as of late Eboni Steele was missing. Porsha was even on there and she does the Dish Nation show. Somebody said Porsha looks better on Dish…. I hope this wasn’t the case and they didn’t get rid of her because they wanted someone cuter to go more mainstream. No shade no no no no no shade but radio people aren’t known for their looks so Eboni could have stayed.

LadyLew says:

So that wall ain’t red?

SayitAintSo says:

I listen off and on and noticed as of late Eboni Steele was missing.
    ______________________________
    I listen to the Rickey Smiley morning show all the time and noticed a couple weeks ago Claudia was on there, but I just assumed she was filling in for Ebony

SummerBaby says:

Good morning :hi:

Wasting time says:

I can’t wait to get into love and flip flops!!
    Nice house but Is poor!

missyJ says:

:phew: couldn’t take more bad news

Morning roses. It has been a helluva 7 days

VDot says:

You should buy it Sandra. You can afford it :yes: :lol:

Missy – You feeling better? No more hospital runs?

VDot says:

You should buy it Sandra. You can afford it

I can’t even afford a $900K house. :coffee:

at Taken’s gravie…isn’t that Daquan?
    That is Makayla :stop: He is a she. Don’t do her like that just cause she got a body Bow Wow would die for

Who riding the banned wave?

I love my apartment but when you have nasty fugging people above you it drives me insane :angry: do you know I as sitting outside on my balcony smoking and a damn maggot fell on napkin :vomit: I just had to go in on my mangagement and a tenantjust that quick :cuss: pissed me the fawk off naasty bytch… take you trash to the dumpster

I can’t even afford a $900K house.
    ________________________________
    But she can afford $899,999 :gossip: She slick don’t let her fool ya’ll :lol:

He is a she
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shim got fetal alcohol syndrome?

SayitAintSo says:

:no:

@Dub: I don’t know what Makayla got but she on IG STRAIGHT FLEXING :hahaha: She chose this life when she posted this pic
    @Jenie :hurl: Maggots??? Nah bruh. Me and them do not get along at all :nono: I just started itching and getting queasy. The whole shape and of their body and squirming makes me nervous. I think I need to log off :wails:

@Jenie you can sue these days for that crap. A nasty neighbor. I aint even know you could! BFF mom lives in a condo and her NDN gave her BED BUGS HONEY. She done sued the entire fawk outta the homeowner association cause they tryna tell her that its confidential on WHICH one of her NDN’s has gotten bed bug treatment. She had to throw out a NICE azz living room set she had in her den, and a new set of mattresses she only had a year. She wants all her extermination fees paid and she also want to be paid for her carpet cleaning and a few other things. She is asking for $14k.

VDot says:

But she can afford $899,999 :gossip: She slick don’t let her fool ya’ll :lol:

I know, she’s not fooling me. I know she has duffle bags full of money :eek: I’ma get in good with her, see if she’ll break me off :biggrin:

I went up there and told her bout herself… shyt and it was a big maggot too :vomit: chile I haven’t stopped scratching yet :angry: why would you put your trash on the balcony knowing people are beneath you and leave it there so it can collect maggots :vomit: ole nasty bomb bytch … and got the nerve to have two girls …. :nono:

tintin1979 says:

can we say financial issues

VDot says:

Shim got fetal alcohol syndrome?

*looks at gravie*
    *checks Mayo Clinic*

-Distinctive facial features, including wide-set eyes, an exceptionally thin upper lip, a short, upturned nose, and a smooth skin surface between the nose and upper lip

-Deformities of joints, limbs and fingers
    -Slow physical growth before and after birth

Shim sure does. Good eye Dubb :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    Drops dead. Yall just :stop: Stop it now. I can’t take that talk

sassyshe says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

——————————————————————-
    Ebony got fired and they replaced her with Claudia. There may be some more shake ups as they keep using Pagion to fill in Maria Moore spot at 10 and even Traci Steele time has gotten cut back

do you know I as sitting outside on my balcony smoking
    _________________________

I thought you were quitting! :chase:

that may be her way of getting back at you for sending up them smoke signals. :shrugs: you know that eau de newport probably lands right in her window.

she still nasty tho :no:

VDot says:

Imma need him to let someone redo that front landscape tho

________________________

Looking a little Desert Stormish huh? :lol:

Sandra – Will we get a LHHATL post or should we just go ahead and talk about it?

@Jenie..Bff mom a traveling nurse. So she thought SHE had gave her DAYUM self bed bugs. And since she IS a heavy traveler she be VIGILANT about them bishes. She halfway OCD ANYWAY. Always has been. Anywho, She be gone for WEEKS/MONTHS at a time. She get back notice them bishes was THERE. Next day her and NDN1 and her got to :gossip: and was like do you know NDN2 had the folks out here spraying their unit for bed bugs? And legally homeowners/mgmt supposed to notify EVERYbody in the building if there is an infestation. THAT is what grounds she sued on. They wern’t notified.

San ah make ya dance says:

Imma need him to let someone redo that front landscape tho
    _________________________

does look kinda dry, doesnt it? :think: maybe he was going for the “drought/desert/motherland” effect.

sassyshe says:

:newpost:

who dat, they are supposed to do the whole entire building, not just one. dont make no kinda sense. I bet if she contacts the exterminator they will say they suggested it. :yes:

missyJ says:

@V I spent the whole weekend byke n forth to the hospilla. Turn out I was pregnit and losing the baby all at the same dayum time.

Get byke to work my racist boss, all of a sudden I’m the world’s worst employee got receipts for my ineptitude supposedly but when I ask to see them she has nothing.

CocoKhaleesi says:

Celebs stay flipping these big homes for so much. If I drop a cd for sounding like “Cassie” the first thing imam do is but some house paint the walls and flip it for a couple million profit…. :wink: