Beyonce muscles

3 days ago, burlesque singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter uploaded a ’50 Shades of Grey’ teaser video clip to her Instagram and Twitter accounts. The video is a 15-second slowed down version of her hit song “Crazy In Love”. According to published reports, the song will be included in the soundtrack to the much-talked-about erotic film. A full version of the song will be released on Beyonce’s personal website on Thursday.

But that’s not all.

Sources say Beyonce is waiting for the film’s soundtrack to be released before filing for divorce from her philandering husband, aging rapper Jay Z, 45.

From Inquisitr.com:

Beyoncé is apparently waiting until after her 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack is released to put the final nail in the coffin of her relationship with rapper Jay Z.

As has been reported recently in the media, the couple are currently in the midst of their On the Run tour, which has meant that they are travelling around the country together. The tour’s finale is set to take place in Paris, France, in September.

While on tour, the couple have exhibited mainly smiles and kisses, despite the numerous rumors in the media that they are having all kinds of serious marital issues.

Most of these issues focus around Jay Z’s alleged run of cheating, where he has found himself in bed — for whatever reason — with women other than his wife. But, she found out about it!

I feel sorry for the only innocent person to be affected by this divorce mess: little Blue Ivy. She didn’t ask to be brought into this world by a surrogate.

Blue Ivy

• Trouble in Paradise: Beyonce and Jay Z Headed for Divorce
  • Tae Heckard is ready to marry Brandon Jennings — but she must first divorce her WIFE
  • Tameka Raymond Blames Liposuction Surgery for Divorce
  • Gay Couples Complain That Gay Divorce is Too Expensive

167 Responses to “Beyoncé Reportedly Waiting For ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Soundtrack Release Before Divorcing Jay Z”

Afiya says:

I wouldn’t bet on it :nono:

Beta says:

I bet you just can’t wait can you Sandra you gone swoop down and be a shoulder for her to cry on :lol:

Makes NOte * day of 50 shades release bey filing for divorce :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

They aint bit mo about to be divorced than the man on the moon. And if they were what the hell does one have to do with the other. Also this was the stoopidest damn book that I have ever wasted my damn time reading. Whoever got hot and bothered behind that chit is crazy. Walking around with some damn balls in your snatch. I need my time and brain cells byke.

LittleBigMouth says:

She not leaving that man :coffee:

Their marriage contract will be up. Simple as that.
      Who in their right mind really thought they wanted to be together? :blink:

Wasting time says:

But yesterday it was going to be over when the tour ends next month and now she gone wait until February 2015…. yeah OK
      So she waiting for the soundtrack for the first movie to come out and not for each since it is a trilogy :rofl:

#TheyWillNotLose

Unshakable says:

Well, whatever works for them. Auntie Sandrita, why do they leave such an acrid taste in your mouth? Serious question.

:think:

Beta says:

She didn’t ask to be brought into this world by a surrogate

:no:

I like the Rosie the Welder inspired pic! :yes:

Wasting time says:

I feel sorry for the innocent people to be affected by this divorce mess; the public because the media, both main and lame stream, is dragging these people including their innocent daughter and her hair; through the mud with no proof and for hits #FixItJesus

Folks stay with folks for food stamps SO ion see nothing wrong with her staying for whatever reason :rofl: :rofl:

We got folks without water in the D :eek:

@DTTS
      NaiJa shared a link, “Detroit Water Project that benefits Detroit residents who need help with their water bills.”

datsmdubya2u says:

This divorce will break more lonely woman fantasy hearts than the princess Diana prince Charles divorce :cry: whaddya mean it wasnt real in the first place :cry:

Matchsticks says:

ok, I hope the whole song sounds better than that snippet…

But, I’d like to say I’m really not interested in this movie…I liked the 1st book, but got halfway thru the 2nd book and said fck it…this version of “erotica” is so boring, repetitive, and immature it’s ridiculous…I imagine the movie will be a snooze-fest if they follow the book plots… :tea:

Wasting *Cher Moonstruck Slap*
      Snap Outta It! :eek:

These affluent folks got ways to not be bothered. Bey will be fine :trophy:

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

I don’t believe not nan bit of this..

ShadeQueen46 says:

I went to my grandma’s house yesterday & she was like “what’s going on with Beyonce & Jayz? I seen on the news that they were getting a divorce” I was like :huh: the way she was talking you woulda thought they were our family members.

ShadeQueen46 says:

“I feel sorry for the only innocent person to be affected by this divorce mess: little Blue Ivy. She didn’t ask to be brought into this world by a surrogate.” I JUST HOLLERED

:lol: I just now read the write up :kona:

@Luvn,

How is Naija doing? Tell her I said hello please. I so miss her font.

@SANDRA

So did Beyonce really fire Julius? Or whatever that oxen dude’s name was?

MrsL says:

I highly doubt it. IF they are divorcing and that’s an IF, I’d think they’d try to get through the tour and maybe a few more business ventures before they do. They are a brand and money talks! :tea:

Unshakable says: How is Naija doing? Tell her I said hello please. I so miss her font.
      ~~~~
      her Mouth is still slick :D

Wasting time says:

why do they leave such an acrid taste in your mouth? Serious question.
      ————————-
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sunshine617 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Their marriage contract will be up. Simple as that.
      Who in their right mind really thought they wanted to be together? :blink:

*****************************************************************

I did!! :hide: I’m still going to Stan for them until I hear it from the horses mouth!

lovezoe says:

Where is DemBabies? How is she and her twins?

:jack: <<<for the fallen lady roses… you are gone but not forgotten.

lovezoe says:

@SANDRA

So did Beyonce really fire Julius? Or whatever that oxen dude’s name was?
      ——-
      You know EXACTLY what that mans name is

datsmdubya2u says:

@dtts
      We got folks without water in the D :eek:
      ————

Dayum shame they cutting folks off for 100 dollars and that golf course owe 400,000 and they aint cut off

ShadeQueen46 says:

What does it mean when you keep having dreams about the same person? My ex boyfriend been in my dreams for the last 3 weeks & idk why cause that kneegrow HATES my guts.

@Luvn,

@Auntie Sandrita…..would you entertain the idea of an *open season* to allow our fallen roses back in the garden? :think:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Man…I saw him video and pictures that were posted today. I am beginning to think he is little Blue’s bodygaurd now.

Shady Lady

It means Watch Ya Byke! :rofl:

detroit-water-project . herokuapp. com/index. html #DetroitWater

@DTTS
      Take out the spaces
      I was matched. they’re only looking for half of the bills. I guess enough to keep the water on

ShadeQueen,

Are you coming upon what would have been anniversary? Were there any unresolved issues between you two that manifest themselves in the form of emotional or spiritual residual?

Unshakable says:That’s beaullifah! Tell her she bet not change and that she is missed in the rose garden.
      ~~~~~~
      I will

But why wait :shrugs:

ShadeQueen46 says:

@dtts its crazy cause we are in the same social circle but we haven’t crossed paths in 2 years

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((
      @Wasting dont brang your azz in here with facts and chit. :nono:

San ah make ya dance says: But why wait :shrugs:
      ~~~~~~
      makes sense,no? like cashing out of a moneymarket Acct. just one more day for more interest on it
      :tea:

—————-
      :rofl: I sure wish I had some right now!

SOTHERNGRL says:

princess Diana
      ************
      @Dats dont bring The Princess into this mess. :crying: :crying1:

—————
      :lol: Then, Imma ask then why ever?

San ah make ya dance says: : Then, Imma ask then why ever?
      ~~~~~
      Cause NEVER doesn’t keep the people going, DUH!

ShadeQueen46 says:

@unshakable no anniversary. We go waaaay back, our history started in middle school & its always breakup/don’t talk for a while/reconnect/get back together/repeat but shoot 2 years is a long time of not talking face to face we’ve had a conversation 1 time & that was a few weeks ago on social media. & we still kinda have an emotional connection. I can’t listen to Heather Headly – in my mind without getting in my feelings :no:

@San,

Don’t it seem like a food stamp connect is gettin harder and harder to find?

Ni ni says:

This divorce will break more lonely woman fantasy hearts than the princess Diana prince Charles divorce whaddya mean it wasnt real in the first place
      by datsmdubya2u :cosign:

Shade Queen
      Just be careful. Follow your feelings! If you know he can’t stand you—Stay Away! Folks are crazy and can be blaming you for they lives from some mess from 13 yrs ago :tea:
      Just pay attention more if you go out in that circle :stungun:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*****************
      @Shadequeen is he in good health.He might be about to manage to die and this is w way to prepare yourself. You said he hates your guts but you didnt say you hate his.So prepare.

San ah make ya dance says:

Cause NEVER doesn’t keep the people going, DUH!
      —————-
      I was bout to say explain Luvn, EXPLAIN :hahaha:

Unshakable and San
      They’ll be back round with them stamps this month :rofl:
      #4thisover :lol:

ShadeQueen,

My hunch (and take it with a caveat) is that there are some unresolved issues between you and he that are usurping some of your energy. Perhaps some issues that were not addressed that should have been, or issues that have been repressed by you for whatever reason.

Unshakable says: Don’t it seem like a food stamp connect is gettin harder and harder to find?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      YES! plus they want 60 for 40 :nono:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Unshake, :rofl: Now I know some people that actually WANT theirs :huh: They did a cut here tho and since I’m jelly, I was like hmmm mmmm :tea:

it seem like a food stamp connect is gettin harder and harder to find?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I will cosign this. But I was told by my own connect (who is actually a working woman but whose BD died and has ALOT of chiren) its b/c everyone got their stamp amount reduced. So the ones they were selling theirs…they actually now NEED.

When somebody call me now :cell: and be like you want em? I pure LEAVE WORK to go food shopping. Cause if you dont jump on em they be GIZZONE QUICK.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Next it will be when Blue graduate. The media still talking while The Carters still living. Just saw photos last night of The Carters, Ms Tina, Solange, Julez and Jay’s niece hanging out in Nola. That is Jay’s niece holding Blue’s hand on the right. Man, unless Julius got fired this morjing, he is still employed by the Carters, he was with them yesterday.

@DTTS,

You thank so, bew? I hope so. By the way, you know the candy lady and the project ice cream truck take food stamps too. The food stamp will soon be accepted globally, i believe.

It’s Unexplainable :whistle:

*in Bey’s Irreplaceable* for San :winky:

————–
      Exactly!

Silly Syl says:

little Blue Ivy. She didn’t ask to be brought into this world by a surrogate.——

:dead: The shade is too thick in here!

:lol: DTTS, email me. I need an address

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You aint neva Lied SMURFette, people are getting CRAZIER! A 50+ yr old man sliced his Ex’s 11 yr old daughter’s wrist, killed her. Tried to make it look like the child committed suicide .
      He was mad the lil girl convinced her mother to leave his ass :no:
      DAMN SHAME

Shady :mad:
      You got me all worked up. Telling you to be careful. I thought he despised you or some shatt :lol:

Carry On :wink:

Bootcampgirl says:

Annnddd there you have it :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

YES! plus they want 60 for 40
      *****************
      ION think so. Where @Harlem at because if you pay this I think this is the epitome of hustling bykewards.

Ok I’m byke worried since I read LuvLifes story there :thinking:
      —–
      Hmmm Please! Folks ain’t getting $500 now they just getting $465! :
      :tea:

Thoughts on a Food Stamp Store :waiting:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Unshake candy lady been taking stamps since I was a lil girl and they had the books.The 1′s could be spent without a book. But I did not know that about the ice cream man. Chit po chirren want ice cream too.

————
      Cosign, because I stick to the old school way. $1 for your $2 or kick rocks :tea:

:thumbsup:

@WhoDat,

Chile, i know you right. I ain’t eem mad atcha. Gotta get it how u live. By the way, you know some years back when i was in school, they told me i couldn’t get nary a stamp because i ain’t have no chirrens and i wasn’t working 20 hours per week. Mindyou i was in school full time and working in the federal work study program, but struggling to buy a package of ramen noodles. Mind you, Rataqua Chequan can give birf to a whole tribe of Israel and can buy flank steak. Yeah, ok gubbament.

I’m on the fence with FSs period. Children still hungry. They need better controls set in place so that the children can be fed quality food etc.

Bootcampgirl says:

:buttshake: :cosign:

My ex was a hustler. That cat and ALL the homies took food stamps. :yes: AND knew merchants and everything here locally that let you spend them like CASH. Now I am not sure how that works NOW. But back when there were PAPER stamps? Them bishes was used HERE like currency. Whatchall know about catching a CAB and paying cab fare in FOOD STAMPS?

Unshakable
      These FS got folks mind l fugged up IMB

But anywhoo :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

I also believe there should be a time limit, your 50th generation family should not have all been allowed to stay in the system… :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Unshake, they are still doing it that way in some states. Ga did me like that

SOTHERNGRL says: YES! plus they want 60 for 40
      *****************
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono:
      NOT EYE!

@SouthernGirl,

Honey, you ain’t neva lied. I memma one day all i had was a one dolla food stamp…..do you know he gave me two bomb bomb pops and a pack of now and laters? Chile I was NeNe rich that day, do you hear me? And i had just had my cornrows done too? The style with the beads and aluminum foil at the ends so they don’t fall off….i was flyer than EJ in a catsuit wiff pank lip gloss.

====================
      :cosign:

A paper food stamp was good as cash money back then :fistbump:

:hug: :shakebutt:

I :heart: BB Homemaker!!!

That’s quite the image to use for this story. :lolsign: :goodpost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yall got me thinking about OINB now :crying1: She was getting that money :hahaha:

$1 for your $2 or kick rocks
      ~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

I hear the 18 yr olds talmbout they can get their own FS case now :facepalm:

This is a huge issue :tea:

@Unshake my girls used to LOVE going over to the stamp connect house. That heffa used to have ALL THE SNACKS. ALL OF EM. Open up her pantry and they all :eek:

They be over there :pizza: Be mad when I come back to get em!

:yes: I will GEAUX.

B! :happy: whaddUP woman!

I was hearing a lot of :gossip: bout SRB demanding they leave So.Fla
      they say the groupies were mad disrespectful to her
      :tea:

Homemaker? :rofl:
      ________

:lol: No.. really that’s her name.. Gone!

And here you can’t get them IF a man lives in the home, so guess what :eek:

Gigi26 says:

Heather Headly
      ——————————-
      Man that chic had songs that would bring out the heavy chest sobs :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

Here, they have a program where people on welfare have to go through this work program, but there’s really no way to track whethe or not they are actually job seeking :facepalm: Don’t come for me but I think their should be a cap on how many stamps you get: 5 kids=so and so amount of stamps, 500=same amount of said stamps… :kona:

Wasting time says:

It’s Unexplainable :whistle:

*in Bey’s Irreplaceable* for San :winky:
      ————————–
      I love yew soooooooooooooooooo

paper food stamp was good as cash money back then
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The my 18th bday party/grad party was paid for in paper stamps. The entire party was CATERED using paper stamps. I aint talking about go get food from the grocery store and have a cookout. No. Catered. From a rest. Kid you NOT.

:hahaha: :rofl: This reminds me..of when I was fluffier [cause I STILL love me some snacks (I literally SLEEP with chit :ashamed: )] , my one guy friend would be like, “You gone come over? I got them 2015 snacks..” :hahaha: #bigD :facepalm:

It’s Rosie inspired to me :rofl: :rofl:

And I fugged it up up top and fonted Rosie the Welder :facepalm:
      It’s Rosie the Riveter. I should know better .kona:

Gigi26 says:

——————————————
      ANNNNND….

If you have babies year after year to cut yo shyt off cuz clearly there is a man around you who can also contribute to the welfare of them, that would constitute a 2 parent household :lol:

lovezoe says:

So how the connect work? You give them 40 fle 60?

And here you can’t get them IF a man lives in the home, so guess what :eek:
      ————-
      What kind of man? :huh: How they know? :eek:

@Who Dat,

But weren’t those some of the best days? Chile those were them Reading Rainbow days. I remma when. My candy lady used to also sell freeze cups for 10 cents. Sometimes i would just get the cold kool aid because it was that good. Even our taco lady took stamps. They were quite the viable asset in the projects of yester year.

And here you can’t get them IF a man lives in the home, so guess what :eek:
      _________

I refuse to do the food stamps chit. except this. :eek: Even if we didn’t feed nann nother hungry person your taxes nor mine would decrease. Its foolish the way ppl rally behind foodstamp cuts imo. :eyeroll:

And aint that just asss dumb as a door knob. :| if the daddy is homemaking, he cant eat? Yall cant eat if both parents outta work? :no: Foolish Americans.

FS Parties over here too Kdub! :rofl:

Even the fancy Smancy bakeries take FS :lol:

——————
      :crying1: IDK about that one

Wasting time says:

I hear the 18 yr olds talmbout they can get their own FS case now
      ——————————————
      I’ve heard a woman tell her daughter that.
      “I can’t wait until you can get your own check” Daughter was like 6 months pregnant and was like yeah but I won’t be on it for ever I’m going to school. Mother was like school never feed nobody :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

When I was in college, you could get FS.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Gigi, mtfckn :cosign:
      I’m tired of seeing these bishes dating a so called hustler living on government subsidies, getting foodstamps, driving around in the lastest whip, medicaid, and I have to get my black ass up everyday for pennies…

It’s Rosie inspired to me :rofl: :rofl:

And I fugged it up up top and fonted Rosie the Welder :facepalm:
      It’s Rosie the Riveter. I should know better .kona:

Right..thats the inspiration..

Why don’t you love me…my fave Beyoncé video. :)

Gigi26 says:

———————-
      :no: Lawd that’s felonious welfare fraud! :lol:

I do know a guhl who was damn near having seafood broils off the stamps too, fukkin bytch I can only get salmon when I got some cash leftover and her shyt filled to the brim with crab cakes n shyt :rollseyes:

5 kids=so and so amount of stamps
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chick who was my connect has 7 kids. She got almost $800 IN STAMPS. AND SHE WAS WORKING. $760 I do belee. Only reason I KNOW is cause she would let me get the card FIRST and it would have balance at the bottom. After I got my $100 it would STILL be $660 LEFT.

San ah make ya dance says:

I tried the FS thing and they got all in my BUSINESS. Asking me about money I FORGOT about :nono: I said it aint worth it, it aint worth it. Not tryna make the 2nd page in the paper :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

Can’t fully agree, my mama was one of those. Young and “dumb”, but Ni$$a we made it :nun:

:shakebutt: The “work program” here is bullshatt & just our money getting spent on that program :no:
      —–
      I want the children to eat :yes: and ion “get it” how these rules are in place. This is a huge issue :tea: This is damaging generations IMB

San ah make ya dance says: If you have babies year after year to cut yo shyt off cuz clearly there is a man around you who can also contribute to the welfare of them,
      ——————
      :crying1: IDK about that one
      ~~~~
      :think:
      I agree with this. U laying up having babies you caint support?

@ZoeLove,

What school you went to? Chile my school was like no ma’am, you will not get any gubbamental assistance.

B! :happy: whaddUP woman!

I was hearing a lot of :gossip: bout SRB demanding they leave So.Fla
      they say the groupies were mad disrespectful to her
      :tea:

Hey LuVie!!! :2dance: I am caught up at work!!! My tech is byke!!! :woohoo: I mean she has taken like four days “out” already but..she here. :lol: *scratches forehead* Ise tired boss. :hug: How are you??

I saw Vannah at that AAU thingy. *tight Gabby face* I am glad Lebron is so down to earth.. :eek: They make a lovely couple

:gossip: I can see how the groupies would think they have an in with him..besides the facK im shure he d!cking something down..its the fact that he is a man..a wealthy..ego driven, powerful one. I mean she can take the man outta Groupie land, but :shrug:

@Luvn see #116.

So how the connect work?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      USED to be HALF the amount. $50 cash for $100 worth of stamps. BUT now folks wanna get jiggy wit it and be tryna do $65-70 cash for $100 of stamps. I dont fuggs with them folks. ONLY if we ALL the way out of EVERYTHING. Like if I am like Old Mother Hubbard with not ish in my cupboard.

Gigi26 says:

——————————
      They know who the fukking investigate too. A hardworking sista like myself would have to fill out 10 page form n get DENIED. But the thot down the block fill out 2 pages and as soon as it says GED or no HS diploma its HERE YA GO, come back in a month for a check up. :rollseyes: Bytch.

Then she got the nerve to cut her eyes at me, hoe we can work together!! :lol:

How you doing :yes: We have to fully understand the reach of govt programs. Its not just “mom” you penalize. I support (not really but I will acquiesce to the tight wads :eyeroll: ) those measures that say if Mom doesn’t do xyz, mom doesn’t get the benfits..but kids can still be eligible. :yes:

——————
      IDK about that one
      ———
      :thinking: Interesting…
      IONO this kinda puts me in the mind of hmmmmmm to much interference but IONO

Then she got the nerve to cut her eyes at me, hoe we can work together!! :lol:
      ——————–

I’ve heard a woman tell her daughter that.

:facepalm:

My brother is a college kid..no kids..lives with my mom. He gets foodstamps cause he qualifies being a broke ass college kid. And yes he has work study too. :shrug:

Why everybody mad at the poor who qualify instead of the food prices? Or the employment wages? :| These just rhetorical questions..cause I aint doing this. :eek:

SN: :hug:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      SPEAKING OF GABBYJANE click on USER’S LINK :lol:

All the FS sellers of the world banded together and said 70% is the new going rate! :kona:

They turned me down in 2001. My at the time job was reduced to pt…so they let me go and wrote it up basically so I could still get unemployment. I was HAPPY AS FAWK. Like yeah boyyyyyyyy I am about to get us some STAMPS OUT THIS BISH. :yahoo:

Man went down there….why they said with Dub19 child support (Dub9 wont even BORN YET) and with my unemployment…I WAS OVER THE INCOME LIMIT :eek: HOW you make too much UNEMPLOYMENT though????

I aint NEVER go back. :no:

——————–
      :hahaha: I can see that one :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

DTTS: these active fallopian tube having bishes are abusing the system so we have to get to the root of the issue. You having a house full of kids like a damn gerbil factory then we need to know who these men are you constantly letting off in you that the system has to take care of. You have 3+ kids with no education/job (at least part time)? By baby no 5 you better have at least a PT gig or get cut the fukk off. Cuz WE SEE YOU. And ya ovaries too.

Unshakable says:

I still think they need to do a thorough review of peoe who are on gubbament assistance. Some are abusing it like how ej abuse his shoes.

San ah make ya dance says:

Mother was like school never feed nobody :facepalm:
      —————
      Who said this foolery?
      See this the kind of talk that will make ppl say :stop: You do have a LIMIT. This aint Forever Stamps, but Food Stamps :rules:

I’m not mad at the poor who qualify :nono:

Ion like when Maria or Monifa get all that money for food and don’t feed their kids :yes: #Beckytoo :kona:

They know who the fukking investigate too.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They were asking for check stubs last year to verify REDUCED lunch. I told Dub9 fugg school lunch. Here go some sandwich meat. We making lunches from now on. I aint going to gel for trying to keep lying on the form to get a measley $1.00 price reduction. :nono:

:think:
      I agree with this. U laying up having babies you caint support?
      _______

I think we have had this discussion before but :yes: they do and to you and me and ppl who have lived and know better we balk in disapproval.. :nono: BUT in reality, “love” will be the last free thing left. Ppl will ALWAYS make love babies.

Even when folks are telling you “sorry you do work BUT you made a mistake…with a man by not begging him to use a condom or running to hide in another room..AND you work for hobby lobby on minimum wage and cant afford to buy the birth control they wont cover..but your man works for the hobby lobby too and he gets the Viagra they cover :eek: and yall do it and :eek: oops, Sorry. Not sorry. Cant help. Move around. :eek:

Gigi26 says:

——————————–
      Trust i’m mad at this. Hell inflation is a major bytch! And the expensive food ain’t even organic, its expensive poison!!! But I digress :lol:

I ain’t mad at the poor per se, i’m mad at the ignorant bytch who comes from a generational ignorant family who frowns her nose up at me cuz i’m working for my shyt, but she lays on her back and is clearly getting waaay more benefits than me :yes: SO THERE! :rofl:

GG
      I agree, but when I think of the possible solutions I feel like I shouldn’t think like that :shrug:

————-
      Yea, you should be DOING something, but what about the ones that don’t have the proper people in their life to babysit. Man it’s tough :thinking: Im on the fence just a lil. Maybe one should have a max? Then a period of “waiting” then put back on for a period? IDK

Savannah says:

@Otb :hug:

Why everybody mad at the poor who qualify instead of the food prices?
      ~~~~
      NAWHHH B we mad AT THE gubbaMENT for not helping the “struggling” handworkers out erry now and then
      I aint NeVa Mad at the poor, my mummy was poor :yes: and so is my 20 yr old college son :)

SR
      We need a Straight WOOD post please! :eek:
      :thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

They were asking for check stubs last year to verify REDUCED lunch.
      —————————-
      Parents had this same issue with my brother. Got him some honey buns and told him to make it work! :rofl:

I aint NEVER go back. :no:

You better than me! :hahaha: I reapply ALL the time. :filesnails: One day, imam slip thru. They offered me some Medicaid cost of share in Jan. Why was the cost of share more than the full amount my employer pays for me? So basically give yall access to all my bizness so that I can pay yall what my employer pays.. :huh:

:lol: Gubbment. :no:

Why everybody mad at the poor who qualify instead of the food prices?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am not sure HOW poor you have to be in NC to get them. Real talk. My mama was a FAST FOOD MGR and she aint even qualify. Single mom with 3 kids. Maybe cs pushed her over income limit? Guess they figured she better steal from her job if we was hungry. IDK. :shrug: I DO know that we been buying stamps in the streets as a family since the 80′s. :yes:

—————
      Mannnnn, seem like Medicaid CLOSED down here :no: You gotta have a baby or be a baby to get that

Wasting time says:

Hey OTB :hi:

But he qualifies and I’m not mad at him and he won’t be on it for life and have his kids and grand kids on it for life either.
      It is sad. I have a few relatives who ain’t grow up like that but got put on and is happy as a pig in chit to be getting assistance :no: Got a family member mad now cause she knew she was getting more section 8 and gonna rent a house but now they count the living room as a bed room. She was :cuss: :mad: and ready to :karate:
      I laughed and was super petty cause I still showed her the house we looking at on Zillow :rofl:

:lol: Gubbment. :no:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      SEE THAT PART! this what “WE” Mad at! Chyte I stayed trying for STAMPS FOR yrs.
      and Medicaid and headstart and cost of child care. Alla that.
      I used to get shyte here and there in spurts.
      CHILE Cheese that is a job in itself.
      FCUKERS!

Gigi26 says:

My sister said Gabby Union on a no heat challenge till the wedding :rofl: :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

CHILE Cheese that is a job in itself.
      FCUKERS!
      ————-
      Aint it! :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think they was just WAITING on Dub19 to graduate. With two kids on the application they let me slide with the lies…then two became ONE in the school system. All of a sudden they was like hail NO. :no: Bish you gonna have to give us some receipts!

SO THERE! :rofl:

BOL!!!! :rofl:

Gigs! :chase: I know I know. If there is ANy consolation…even tho we may all know one or three of those basics, they are by far and large extreme examples and not the norm. Like not even 3% of fs stuff is fraud..maybe 5 in times of high corrutption. But the reality is, ppl are poor.

Them bitches might look like they doing a lot what with their stamps and govt rent and kitchen hair and chit but them bitches is broke, G! :no: If you did their budget/income against yours, you would never ever ever begrudge them petty hoes their “backbreaking” labor. :no: Never.

Savannah says:

@Otb :hug:

Savannah :hahaha: :rofl: When I say I cant Stann you..! :hahaha: Belee dat. :hug: How you doing boo?

—————
      :crying1:
      It be sad tho when one has a child and still don’t wanna work. I know one :no: I can’t believe it. Ok different story, for different time

Wasting time says:

I WAS OVER THE INCOME LIMIT :eek: HOW you make too much UNEMPLOYMENT though????
      ——————————-
      Happened to me too. I was pregnant with time jr. and on unemployment and on purpose. Boss believed in staying home with your child and I made too much on unemployment to get WIC! I was heated and confused and they don’t take nothing but your pay into account. I was like I have rent and chit they were like :shrugs: SO!

Unshakable says:

For the person who asked why be mad at the poor…..

I will speak for myself and say that I and people in my family have been and are still poor. However, that doesn’t mean i get to play the victim role. At some point in time, i have to pull myself up by my own boot straps and put on my big girl girla. What peeves me is the chick that will continually crank out teibe aftah tribe then complain she can’t take care of em, but keep making em. :blink:

But when i needed some ramen noodles and cereal while in school, i didn’t qualify. Some people don’t need to be on foox stamps because they are misusing the system. Are there macro level systemic issues? Yes, there are, but some of the issue is the recipient themselves. No shade cuz my peepa on em right nah. :hug:

:stop: they count the living room as a bedroom? :crying1: So they saying if the Mexicans can do it so can you? :|

:yes: I’m with you. And BOL!! @job in itself. :no: Let me tell you! I would rather go to work!

Savannah says:

:rofl: I luh u too boo!

OutsidetheBox says: So they saying if the Mexicans can do it so can you?

I had to go on maternity leave and get 60% of my salary just to qualify for WIC. Ex-husband was tryna get married BEFORE the baby was born. I was like dude I will marry you after this baby get off formula Ummmkay? We CANNOT afford FULL PRICE milk. And she had to have the cow allergy milk. Nutramigen. $25 per powder can. :crying1:

No shade cuz my peepa on em right nah. :hug:
      ________

:hug: Hey Shake. I know we straight…I was js..not so much here but routinely the argument against stamps is we know somebody who is abusing them. Yeah..it happens. Full stop. But in no way doe sthat small amount of fraud amount to ANYTHING that could change our bottom line.

SOTHERNGRL says:

******************
      @Unshake you was the absolute chit that day. I know couldnt nobody tell you chit.

Savannah says:

Be mad at big corporations who don’t pay taxes and getting free chit from the government all the time, hell in Detroit they ain’t even paying they damn water bill. No? Ok let’s be mad because poor people got more food than us. :rolleyes:

Unshakable says:

@OTB…Ever the critical thinker, you know i ain’t got mathin but love for you baybeh (in my baritone 5 heartbeats) voice.

I guess i get n2 my feelings when this discussion comes up because the gubbament encourages learned helplessness and faux victimization.

cocoa49 says: