White House expects John Boehner to file for Impeachment

President Obama

U.S. Representative John Bohner is expected to try and impeach President Barack Obama for abuse of power and criminal acts against the Constitution of the United States.

Dan Pfeiffer, a senior aide to Obama, told reporters that he expects a lawsuit to be filed by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio).

Pfeiffer said that “coming executive actions surrounding immigration reform” would only stoke the fires of impeachment.

Pfeiffer got the jump on Boehner by informing the media of Boehner’s intentions.

“I think that Speaker Boehner, by going down this path of this lawsuit, has opened the door to Republicans possibly considering impeachment at some point in the future.”

In a statement to the Huffington Post today, Boehner’s office reacted with acrimony to Pfeiffer’s “political games”:

We have a humanitarian crisis at our border, and the White House is making matters worse with inattention and mixed signals. It is telling, and sad, that a senior White House official is focused on political games, rather than helping these kids and securing the border.

Impeachment is a 2 stage process. The first step involves a hearing to rule on the criminal charges. The 2nd step involves removal from office which requires a majority vote. The last president to be impeached was Bill Clinton in 1998. But the Senate did not have enough votes to remove Clinton from office.

If Obama’s Impeachment is successful, he would be the first biracial/mixed president to be impeached in presidential history.

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • President Obama Cries During Press Conference On Benghazi
  • Obama May Be Impeached for Military Strikes Against Libya
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

126 Responses to “White House expects John Boehner to file for Impeachment”

Beta says:

FOH :tea:

:facepalm:

They hate Obama’s black azz.

The last president to be impeached was Bill Clinton in 1989.

FACT CHECK!
      :rules:

Beta says:

The last president to be impeached was Bill Clinton in 1989

I was a child then but I thought he didn’t get into office until 92 or 93 :huh:

:bye: BONEHEAD, GTFOH!!

Afiya says:

Clinton WAS NOT impeached…that was NIXON!!!

1989

BoogieNites says:

The last president to be impeached was Bill Clinton in 1989.. :hahaha: Auntea, please get ur life !! and thanku :obama:

So this day officially BLOWS :eek:

____________________________
      :facepalm:

GWU says:

Republicans love wasting tax payer’s money while doing no actual work. Would have made great slave masters.

Afiya says:

They tried to impeach Clinton cause he got his jawn sucked, but because THEY were in line as well…well… :shrug:

pointhimout says:

please. can you imagine going to your job and trying to oust your ceo?

Hershey says:

________________________________

Well yeah since he is the first biracial President :facepalm: Auntie there are flights er’day, all day that go back across the pond. Did him and Beyonce personally hurtchu? :tea:

Wasting time says:

Clinton was half impeached in 1998. He was impeached by the house.

I want to impeach Bohner for wasting my tax dollars with this dumb chit. This isn’t a answer for the border issue; what is Bohner’s solution to said issue. Let them try it; they thought there was a march on Washington before… tuh

Bye V :wails: We trying to make a dollar out of .15 on these posts and you ain’t helping by leaving

BoogieNites says:

Boehner got 1 too many fux to give bout our prez.. imeeeean, damn :rolleyes:

I’m beginning to think so Hershey…geez :smh: THE HATE IS REAL :smh:

I want to impeach Bohner for wasting my tax dollars with this dumb chit.
      HELLO SOMEBODY :claps: FOH

Beta says:

Would have made great slave masters

Afiya says:

Chile, BONEHEAD so damn drunk, he don’t even know what year it is…he ain’t even sure a black president is in office… :smh:

lakiesha76 says:

Just good ole boys bull**** instead dealing with real issues.

where the RWS Roses ? what y’all think? :popcorn:

Y’all chased them away yestiday Wasting! :yes:

:stop: Hole up Afiya :cuss:
      I did not …..well… maybe :kona:

Sandra said we only gonna get Obama and gay posts til we get some act right :wail:

:typing: Time of e death 2:37 pm EST in this post
      Cause of death: abandonment

sassyshe says:

Really on what grounds cause if Bush got away with killing thousands due to Katrina, millions due to Saddam Hussien lynching for a war that he had nothing to do with but was your daddy’s old beef, sending the country into a depression because you squandered the funds away on a pointless war…then i think Obama gonna be okay

@UF: Fren it’s so obvious now :no: Lemme do this one task I said I was going to do to look good for the afternoon. I will occasionally refresh.

Actually, I heard on the news that NONE of BONER’S constituents are for this
      :tea:

:blink: BOOGIE?

OpinionHated says:

What a waste of tax payer dollars – his name fits him to a T – he can say “Bonner” all he wants we now its pronounced “BONER” and he is a BONEHEAD!!!! they so prejudice in Congress…. why doesn’t he just come out and say what he really means – we want to lynch this uppity nigguh

@Luvie cause at this point its like for what :shrugs: He already got relected so you lost. TWICE. Even if he leaves early it still won’t make a difference .Suck that ish up and do better next time. Wit cho pumpkin faced skin looking self.

:think:
      I just looked in my checking Account :-( I was hoping the balance would magically be greater

Sassy, you do know that Bush and Obama wear different color suits right? :tea:

BUT IT STILL WON’T WORK!!! :nono:

@opinion so you saying Bonner should eat a hunnad dacks? :popcorn:

NONE of BONER’S constituents are for this
      —————————————–
      Cause they are smart. That party already has issues.
      Too Old
      Elitist
      Out of touch
      Out dated views
      Too Conservative

They are scrambling for a viable candidate to run against Hillary. Doing this even starting the process will alienate their younger party members and the country from their antiquated views!

Wit cho pumpkin faced skin looking self.
      :ghost:

Sun_Tooth says:

So his actions during the government shutdown crisis, wasn’t an impeachable offense. I mean if passing a bill that gives the speaker the sole authority to bring bills to a vote, so that no one could bring it to the floor wasn’t an abuse of power. Then I’m at a lost.

Wasting time says:That party already has issues.
      Too Old
      Elitist
      Out of touch
      Out dated views
      Too Conservative

~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:
      They have bigger fish to fry :tea:

LuVn, my checking acct called me and said “BITCH, FEED ME…FEED ME NOW”!! :mad:

*deposits funds* :shrug: :kona:

You see Pres. is sounding his ALARM!

Afiya says: my checking acct called me and said “BITCH, FEED ME…FEED ME NOW”!!
      ~~~~~~~
      I look at my accounts several times a day, and always hope it’s dif when I do

———————
      Word! Just say it already.
      I keep saying the president should say the opposite of what he wants done and Bohner and them will get it done.
      He should get on TV yelling “Build a 50 foot electric fence with a moot on the other side, with alligators, and after the moot; red noses”
      Then they’ll pass something more humane.

They ALMOST had Chris Christie…but his fat azz fukked that up :lol:

I look at mine too…and it DO BE DIFFERENT… says “BITCH, STOP SPENDING”!!! :cry:

Yardgirl says:

GWU says:

AND THIS

NONE of BONER’S constituents are for this
      —————————————–
      Cause they are smart. That party already has issues.
      Too Old
      Elitist
      Out of touch
      Out dated views
      Too Conservative

**************************

FOH with this nonsense!! :tea: <— ganja tea to calm my nerves

Afiya says:

REPUBLICANS are a party of NO, NO, NO, from the time he got into office and they made sure they stuck with that shyt…but that mess gonna keep right on backfiring on they dumb azzes. :haha:

Sun_Tooth says:

them going at pres obama just affirms that being an educated, intelligent, ambitious, and street smart black man with a magnetic personality and charm is a yt mans kryptonite.

ALWAYS HAVE BEEN OneTooth!!! :yes:

:cheers:

OneTooth!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that’s Oprahs deddy’s mistress name

aRoTh says:

:warning:

As of TODAY July 25, 2014, you have EXACTLY 5 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

libra80sbaby says:

Bye Ashy Republican :bye:

Sun_Tooth says:

afiyah

since i aint none of that, yt folk don’t even notice me. until they think im about to rob them lol

aRoTh says: As of TODAY July 25, 2014, you have EXACTLY 5 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
      ~~~~~~~
      here you go! BUTTTTT I aint gotta buy but for only two :woohoo:

YEP, BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!! :yes: :lol:

SHEDDUP ARoth…ain’t NOBODY READY for dat :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:think:

……..

Me too…cable aint getting paid TODAY…

————————
      Word!
      Are you a Man cause I’m starting to fall :love: with your font

Blanche Devereaux says:

:warning:
      As of TODAY July 25, 2014, you have EXACTLY 5 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

……..

These kids are getting clothes and shoes. Havent touched those dang toys since January :cuss: . What child would rather play with a free toy from McDonald’s than a REAL drumset? :rollseyes:

Afiya says:

Blanche, I be :bite: <– like this when I pass my payment date for cable. Be sitting up late at time watching a good movie :popcorn: then all of a sudden :huh: :cell: <– right quick.

COX CABLE don't play here, 2am you shyt shut DOWN! :crying1:

Lil Scrappy & Momma Dee Pop Off at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, Accuse Host of Favoring White Kids

and there is a video to go with it :facepalm:

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

im a man, but i have a sensitive side, and sometimes i cryyyyyyy :crying:

Blanche Devereaux says:

COX CABLE don't play here, 2am you shyt shut DOWN! :crying1:

……

Look, I'm already 10 days past due. I'm about to go get the kids a vhs from the pawn shop and break out the box of Disney movies because they want to much for cable around here and I only have one choice in my neighborhood. I been tryna barely use my wifi and tv so maybe I fly under the radar :lol:

Afiya says:

UF, you see that hot mess :lol:

BUT, they did put that chile on…last show…had to sit thru 3 shows fo she got on.

Cried Racism while a little black boy was sitting on stage :haha: DUMMIES :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

*VCR

———–
      Mine! :no: annoying he getting clothes and a bike !

I saw that UF.
      The person taking the vieo co signed it and they don’t know Scrap from Mr. T. Said all 4 shows they ain’t pic but one black kid

im a man, but i have a sensitive side, and sometimes i cryyyyyyy :crying:
      ——————-
      :kiss:
      We can cry together boo!
      You a Sag aren’t ya?!

Afiya says:

Call and get an extention Blanche. I know the feeling doe :cry: My bill due today $277.16 :crying1:

Sun_Tooth says: im a man, but i have a sensitive side, and sometimes i cryyyyyyy :crying:
      `~~~~~
      LOL

UserF awhile back Scrappy threw his baby girl a birthday party at a kid friendly salon, he said the salon\people were racist

Afiya says:

Call and get an extention Blanche. I know the feeling doe My bill due today $277.16
      __________________________________

:shocked: how many tv’s you got?!?! thats too dam much for one month!!! call them and tell them you hve to cancel service bc you cant afford it and they will lower it and give you one of those new customer intro prices.

We can cry together boo!
      You a Sag aren’t ya?!
      ________________________

watch out dare now, OneTooth! (she been w/Jeter, and i aint one to gossip :gossip: but,um, they say he a ‘gift giver’ :eek: :tea: )

:warning: :cool: <<<pank eye

________________________________

thats interesting. maybe they were classist, not racist. maybe they saw the show when he hit that pinky girl. :shrugs:

Afiya says:

I’ve already done that…but my mess is bundled and I got everythang on this mess. :no:

lol

Brando Murphy, who once claimed to be Eddie Murphy’s son, has changed his story and dropped his $50 million lawsuit.

Brando tells us he was hoodwinked into filing his $50 million defamation lawsuit, in which he claimed Eddie was threatening to destroy him with lies and even physical violence.

It’s easy to understand why Eddie was pissed … Brando changed his last name to Murphy, performed with Richard Pryor’s son in the “Sons of Comedy” tour, and showed up at the coffee shop Eddie frequented, often screaming, “My father won’t talk to me.”

It sounds like someone scared the crap out of Brando … and we’re guessing it’s Eddie’s pit bull lawyer Marty Singer. So Brando dropped the case, telling us, “It was never my intention to offend Mr. Murphy.”

libra80sbaby says:

Cable higher than a giraffe puscee…chit dont make naan bit of sense. But I HAVE to have it :snort:

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

okay, but we not gone be eating no ice cream with this crying tho.

It sounds like someone scared the crap out of Brando …
      ___________________________

:think: didn’t Eddie’s tranny manage to die?

:cheers: Libra we >.< here :yes:

Blanche Devereaux says:

My bill due today $277.16 :crying1:

…..

you must have ALL the channels…I’mma call them though because I’m gonna be bored to tears with no TV and I have watched every movie we own.

:cuss: Come on Nancy !!!
      Trying to get chose over here :no:

______________________________________

you must have a lot of cable boxes and a dvr that you pay for. I have a bundle too and pay 99 a month because everytime a commercial for new customers comes on I call and tell them I want that too. I dont pay for dvr but I have it. they will give it to you for free if you ask. I believe in the power of asking. :yes:

Sun
      Nah but we can blow one :smoke:

Sun_Tooth says:

pank eye :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

I need one of those bull horns to fck some ppl up :yes:

Afiya says:

:smack: @ Detective, WHY YOU putting that chile bidnizz out like that…that’s like saying she a her when she really a him. JUST TALK TOO DAMN MUCH!! :rolleyes:

:hahaha: OneTooth might want the pank eye :shrug:

San
      I had a long o department meeting earlier.
      Glad you had fun though! Def was worth my little $$
      That email I gave was real too.. :lol:

Ray J was at a bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel when he got rowdy, brushed up against a woman’s ass and was ordered to leave. Police told TMZ at the time it was NOT a sexual battery because the contact was “incidental” — not intentional. Apparently the D.A. begs to differ.

Ray J left the bar and then went nuts in an alcohol-fueled rampage. He was arrested, kicked out the window of a cop car and spit on an officer. Ray J told TMZ … he kicked out the window because he was claustrophobic.

somebody in jail gonna be singing they hit it first :lol: :listen:

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

throw in some mutual lettuce giving, and we can make this thing work

I need one of those bull horns to fck some ppl up
      ____________________________

who you gone get San? :hahaha:

:crying:
      I hate yall !!

Can we get a run out the room like RED from Friday gravie ?!?

Afiya says:

I done had my mess for almost 20 years, I done got more free shyt, that’s why I’m paying out the whyzoo now :smack: They like…this bitch thank she slick :cry: BUT my son and husband order extra shyt :smh:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Wasting, worth mine too :thumbsup: and my shirt (I almost bought 2) blame it on the alcohol :ashamed: What email? I been sleep, let me go back

JUST TALK TOO DAMN MUCH!!

whut i did Fiya?! there is a whole blog book dedicated to “AlmostMrsJeter” :shrug:

Wasting time says:

throw in some mutual lettuce giving
      ————————-
      :hahaha: :lol:
      I just :love: how you font!

AWW SNAP!! OneTooth wants some 360 :winky: HEY NOW…GO GO GO!! :suck:

im a man, but i have a sensitive side, and sometimes i cryyyyyyy

Sun_Tooth says:

how do you get this pank eye? from accidentally rubbing your eye with the finger that was in there. or by losing your footing and as you fall, your eye brushes up against the orifice?

San ah make ya dance says:

who you gone get San?
      —————–
      :hahaha: starting with some fam, hate to love em :rolleyes: then work :yes:

BUT my son and husband order extra shyt

:think: ohhhhhhhhhh. yeah you shyt outtta luck then. :lol:

Wasting time says:

I got a BowDown Hat so I know that’s right and I may or may not have stole some yt girl light up ears :shrugs:

don’t go back:
      MrsAlmostJeter at toke dot com

San ah make ya dance says:

Who ordering shut from cable? :cuss: make em pay!

From too much ‘lettuce’ OneTooth! :hahaha:

BUT my son and husband order extra shyt
      ————–
      I got a code and only I got the code :rofl:
      Tell Mr to watch his p0rn off tumblr like I do :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: you amy or may not. Got it, I will hit u in a sec with mine :yes:

starting with some fam, hate to love em then work

:phew: I thought you were gonna blast me for when I be getting all on my emotionals and defending the gays. :rofl:

I just got upstairs back to my desk and started replying to an email that had been kn my box since like 12 pm and my boss was like you need to get outta here and go home!! I was like I know I am just going to finish this one thing :grin: He swear I am the hardest working person in America. And I am :eek: But imagine all the things I could do if I really applied myself :rofl: I could rule the world Craig. THE WORLD :blink:
      :nite:

San ah make ya dance says:

:eek: I wants that hat Wasting! I didn’t see that :wail:

how do you get this pank eye?
      ___________________________

well i’m not the expert on how one can contract pank eye, but i belee there was a welcome package goin round and one of the questions related to ‘salad tossin’ which seems to go hand-in-hand with the condition known as pank eye :cool: :shrug: some of you blog vets correct me where i’m wrong… :newbie:

San ah make ya dance says:

why I started to say on here :rofl: Imma get you on talking bout my God :chase: :lol:

Wasting time says:

It was 30 darn dollars and a snap back. Same yt girl had one. I bought that though; but I was waiting for to slip like she did with the head band :lol:

why I started to say on here Imma get you on talking bout my God

:lol: ion be talking about God tho

religion? :yes: God? :no:

alright yall, my phone finished charging. Im out :peace:

San ah make ya dance says:

I didn’t think of that with their drunk dancing behinds :lol: prolly could’ve got a lot of ppl

@BLANCHE/Afyah
      Get an apple TV or the Gbox

You download shows to the apple tv

or the gbox streams tons of stuff
      :thumbsup:

San ah make ya dance says:

ion be talking about God tho

religion? God?

alright yall, my phone finished charging. Im out
      ————–
      you right :yes: Imma still chase you tho! :bye: come back nah

Stephen A Smith spoke on RayRice suspension and domestic violence.
      Now the masses are mad.

Smith said dont provoke muahfawkers :shrug:

Sun_Tooth says:

dental dams from here on out then. can’t be missing no work cuz i got tongue happy the night before.

San ah make ya dance says:

Check ya email

@UF, chile, I gets they money EVERY month :yes:

SunRiseBlossom says:

: mad: Lawd…..I see we still on :obama: post and gay people post :crying:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.