ESPY Awards: The Feminization of the Black Man

Drake at ESPY Awards

ESPN’s Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly (ESPY) Awards aired last night. And, as usual, ESPN chose to focus on the effeminate aspects of men in sports. ESPY Host Drake, left, and NBA players Paul George and Lance Stephenson are seen bonding onstage during The 2014 ESPYS at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday, July 16, in Los Angeles, California.
Photos: Michael Buckner/Getty Images

Espy Awards

Black Twitter frowned upon ESPN giving gay NFL player Michael Sam, left, the so-called “courage award”. Sam famously kissed his effeminate boyfriend on television during the NFL draft.

Outsports.com‘s headline noted the vitriolic tweets in reaction to Sam’s ‘courage’ award, “Twitter haters out in force after Michael Sam wins courage award.”

ESPN and Outsports.com chose not to give equal time to reports that HIV — the virus that causes AIDS — is “exploding” in the gay community to the point where the World Health Organization (WHO) is urging all gay men to take prophylactic anti-virus vaccines.

The gay-run, mainstream liberal media continues to bury its collective heads in the sand while promoting an unhealthy lifestyle to young black men.

Espy Awards

Espy Awards

Espy Awards

• NCAA Div 1 Player Announces He’s Gay
  • Reaction to the NFL’s 1st Gay Kiss
  • Oprah Network to Produce Reality Show Featuring Gay NFL Player
  • College Football Star and NFL Draft Prospect Announces He’s Gay
  • Photos: Kevin Winter and Michael Buckner for Getty Images

192 Responses to “ESPY Awards: The Feminization of the Black Man”

The whole show was hilarious. :yes:

That Blake vs Drake skit had me dyin tho.

Wasting time says:

That Blake vs Drake skit had me dyin tho.
      ——————-
      :cosign:
      I said twice already! Breezy in the skit too had me :rofl:

Chile I was sitting at the bar and dude sitting next to me was like :karate: what the fawk am I watching :rofl: you had to see it because you couldn’t hear the words or see them :hahaha: yeah its some real girly shyt going on :tea: for real

The production was comical, I thought I would Mind DRAKE but i didnt. His SIDE Piece song was hilarious, had the fellas cringing and Christina Millian looking stupid :lol:

BUT YES :facepalm: that GAY Agenda is fierce and aggresive :no:

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance:

He did a good job hosting though from what I can tell :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

:coffee: dudes talking up spots for more talented dudes. When you ever known a 7th round pic to get this much press. Blacks supposed to not get affirmative action, but…

Beta says:

Drake :bball: groupie ass

Drake and them damn capri pants :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Drae/Brian sanging “sidepiece” :rofl:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Damn the espys. The Pro-Russian separatist group in Ukraine has claimed responsibility for shooting down a Ukrainian transport plane around the same time this Malaysian plane lost contact.

Everytime I see Brian McKnight I think about that poosie song he made :facepalm: he will never be the same in my eyes

Wasting time says:

Isn’t Lance the dude that blow in LeBron ear?
      If so he feminized his damn self

Per Interfax: Pro-Russian militia leaders deny involvement. “We simply DO NOT have such air defense systems,” MANPADs reach only 4000m.

I was getting reriled up downstairs and y’all left :rofl:

on topic: um, okay, i didn’t watch so i’m serious when i say I don’t know what the courage award is :shrug: is it normally presented at the ESPYs? and for what sports-related accomplishment was he being lauded and celebrated? TIA

SunRiseBlossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Everytime I see Brian McKnight I think about that poosie song he made he will never be the same in my eyes
      ___________________________________________________________________
      :spank: Why you brought that back to my rememberance :hahaha:

I recorded it. Watch later. Looked funny :shrugs:

CHEDDUP! It’s about Courage Thing! Courage!!! :eek:

:sarcasm:
      ——
      V. & Co.
      :trophy: Y’all showed y’all’s asses with that Jeter Short Story :rofl:
      :applause:

Yo MsCurves :lol:
      What’s for lunch? :eek:

Miss Harlem! :yahoo: Ma’am i was looking for you the other day…
      :no: it was all type of backwards hustling going on earlier in these blogosphere streets/stories :rofl:

Bliss says:

Michael Sam and his boyfriend will help the race relations in sports :yes: I think it’s a good thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He luh his lil yt Wife-band.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

@Luvin I don’t believe them. It woukd be easy for Russia to provide them with the weaponry. Somebody effed up and now they are covering their :shakebutt:

I could never hate black men because I have a son :nono: Even if I didn’t to me that would be like hating myself. And yes giving up on a whole race to me is like you have contempt for it. Sadly the WHOLE of anything has never done one thing in unison to everyone so that’s dumb. TO ME :tea:

@DTTS: Oh you joning? TUH. I am about to put our picture up from when we went to the beach last week. I know you didn’t want people to see you in a two piece but you lost 150 pounds. SHOW OFF GIRL :cheer:

HARLEM!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

< – – This me and DTTS
      I am the tall one :tea:

:facepalm: so we are just gonna overlook the fact that the WNBA has been chock full of gay women since day one? oh, ok? :tea:

I could never hate black men because I have a son
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I could never hate them cause I dont want no pank raw meat lookin dack.

SunRiseBlossom says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ___________________________________________________________________
      :spank: Why you brought that back to my rememberance

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************
      @Jennie every since that song he has not been the same in my eyes. Stoopid azz song I was like dude you can sing you are better than this piece of chit song.

Bliss says:

Skylar and Drake make a cute couple :yes:

My lumps bumps and dimples are Sexy :nun:
      At least what you told me to get me to take the picture :wail:
      :chase:

~~~~~~~~~~
      iM GOING home! :casket:

SOTHERNGRL says:

***********************

Exactly :lol: I can’t even take him seriously :no:

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

by User Friendly

Yup only matters if it’s the menfolk.

Yo MsCurves :lol:
      What’s for lunch? :eek:
      Pinky and the Brain voice “What are you going to eat for lunch today Brain? Same thing I eat every day for lunch these next 10 day….. a green smoothie” :wails:
      I’mma send you a pic of it while I am outside at lunch. I know you LIVE for my pictures :hahaha:

i got that part DTTS! :chase:
      i just wanted to know what sports/athletic “act” he performed :waiting:

spongebobfan says:

forget michael sam… but Stu Scott had me in tears… he deserved both awards

I want me a soda pop :koolaid: thirsty as hell…. I too lazy to go get one though

Wasting time says:

I could never hate black men because I have a son
      ———
      :cosign:

lovezoe says:

User- how many WNba players have used thT as a basis for being drafted when they can’t play.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:lol: he was definitely having a moment with that mess. tryna give somebody worms with that old Take 6 dyck. :nono:

MsTake I can’t see pics :(
      Fix it!!!! :cuss: NOW :banned:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@Wasting, who dat lil cutie pie :love: in your gravi?

yOU DON’T RECOGNIZE THE BACK OF THE HEAD :lol:

“Wife-band”

word-smiffin gone awry :no: :rofl:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Michael Sam annoys the SHAT out of me :nono: and its not bc of him being gay hes just annoying af

lovezoe says:

:shrugs: the tickets to see the new york liberty are FREE. who the hell knows what they do or when they do it. :lol: do they even have drafts? :eek: I know they must but is it an event that ppl tune in to?

I could never hate them cause I dont want no pank raw meat lookin dack.
      and then there is that :ghost:

DTTS about to send you our picture :rofl: :cell:
      @is: That’s me and DTTS and black beach bike week. We rode outr dump truck down there :Steer:

Wasting time says:

who dat lil cutie pie :love: in your gravi?
      ————————–
      Miss Blue Ivy Carter

Thing A Sex Act! :woohoo:
      Most Valuable Playah! :woot:
      The Hardest Hittah! :dance:

Oh ooop too much emmmkayyyy :kona:

_____________________________

:no: i hate yall. :ghost:

Wasting time says:

:chase: Shuddup Jenie

spongebobfan says:Stu Scott had me in tears… he deserved both awards
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      HIs daughter :heart: Stu should Def got the Arthur Ash courage Award.
      Jimmy Kelly should have gotten the V award.

SunRiseBlossom says:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

__________________________________________________________
      Brian McKnight said singing all this love making music to enhance everyone else :hump: is for the birds…. HECK I NEED SOME POOSIE TOO :mad:

Blanche Devereaux says: Michael Sam annoys the SHAT out of me and its not bc of him being gay hes just annoying af
      ~~~~~~
      He was getting on my last nerve, when he kept fumbling his speech and saying OH Sorry, Oh let me start again :smack:

Bravo He’s courageous and will change the way Sexuality is view in sports

:rolleyes:
      He aint EVEN MAdE THE Team Yet either :tea:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DTTS and Taken – I’m so jealous of you two. When did ya’ll go on vacay?

Next time invite me.

Ya’ll pic is so cute. :yes:

Dats me on the right with the Lesser Belly :hahaha:

God bless them bodies in reAl life! :pray:

Just Looking says:

fights to breath and live another day

@Taken – Please remove, or I will be forced to neva eat a another eat another do NUT. NEVA

Matchsticks says:

I could never hate black men either, love them too much, but what that poster said was something that was an extremist take on making someone “want something they can’t have” per se, which in turn would make them want and cherish it even more…

In theory it’s an interesting discussion, but in reality it’s impossible…like do you halfway ignore a person that is half black? so many questions… :coffee:

Bravo He’s courageous and will change the way Sexuality is view in sports
      :rolleyes:
      He aint EVEN MAdE THE Team Yet either :tea:
      ………………………………………………

If this was another player that came out I would be more supportive because I really think you CAN be a man and like “manly” things and be gay and I think society should understand that not everybody is a feminine “Derek J” type but these fools that are the poster children are just annoying and hurting more than helping.

Bravo He’s courageous and will change the way Sexuality is view in sports
      :rolleyes:
      He aint EVEN MAdE THE Team Yet either :tea:
      _________________________
      BRUH!!! :cosign: I was in my house like :angry: But don’t you dare post anything you likely to lose your job, house, kids and throak. What was his courage???? He told everybody he like dack on the cheek like Hank. Ok ok he is more courageous than Hank :shrugs: But if you ask me he did it on purpose BEFORE the draft because if they didn’t pick him then he would have sued and people would have called the league homophobic. He winning and he ain’t DONE ISH :cuss: If he really cared he would have come to the league and BALLED! Then at the superbowl when he won MVP and they asked where do you want to go he should have been like I AM KNOW going to Disney Land I am going to PAYNUS LAND :eek: I LIKE BOI POOSAY. That is how you do it :claps:

UpgradedLurker says:

In news that matters… have you guys hear about the Malaysia plane that was shot down over Ukraine?? This is the kind of thing that sparks world wars.

yOU DON’T RECOGNIZE THE BACK OF THE HEAD

___________________________

chile i was moreso tickled at that lil bathing suit :hahaha:
      but i see @Wasting said it’s BIC :nun:
      lil girls rock! :love:

Matchsticks says:

Bravo He’s courageous and will change the way Sexuality is view in sports
      :rolleyes:
      He aint EVEN MAdE THE Team Yet either :tea:
      ………………………………………………

:yes: like Omar from The Wire…hard as steel, masculine even, but gay as all get out! :rofl:

COOKING
      Well it wasn’t actUally a Vacay per se :lol:
      We was sposed to be spa-ing and cleansing blah blah blah BUT MsTake broke Rules 1-7 ALL Food Related Offenses! :facepalm: So once we got chased by the other Heavies we just said fugg it and went to the Buffet :love:

I could never hate black men because I have a son
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I could never hate them cause I dont want no pank raw meat lookin dack.
      _____________________________________________________

:hahaha: chilllllllllll Ion want NO dyck that reminds me of my son or my daddy or any family member. :vomit:

its plenty of other “non-black” (as in not african american) men that are just as dark as us :yes: but everybody is black when the lights go out. feels exactly the same too :tea:

Just Looking says:

do you halfway ignore a person that is half black? so many questions… :coffee:

++++++++++++++++
      this made me cry with laughter…Tickled me so

Halfway ignore a half black. Wooohooo Tears :rofl:

You know wha? *pouts* Ya’ll have been real judgy about my pics lately. First Kaya. Just cause she a little manish and alcoholy in the face it was all :rules: take her down take her down… then I put up the man with the rotund :boobs: and it’s all :stop: Now I put up a picture of me and my fren and ya’ll going in on us. WE GOT THE RIGHT to wear 2 pieces just like anyone else. Isn’t this AMERUCA??????? Give me an hour or so and I’ll change it :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

That’s my issue with Sam. He wouldn’t even have been drafted if he didn’t say he was gay. Believe this. Name another 7th round pick. Name one that was invited to the Espys. He knew the likelihood of him getting drafted was slim, so he announced.

do you halfway ignore a person that is half black?

things that make you go hmmmm… :think: :thumbsup:

Well it wasn’t actUally a Vacay per se :lol:
      ___________________________
      We went to fat camp and was like turn down food for wha???? :pizza: :eggs: :popcorn:
      She gone try :gossip: to eat the food off the screen ya’ll. She told me she can smell it. It be calling her name.

MissHarlem says:

USER I answered you downstairs :lol: I AIN’T SPEAKING ABOUT YOU :chase: we good :fistbump: message not messenger is my issue.

Moving on what’s shakin in the garden?

Just Looking says:

Gotta laugh at this Rev Dennis Miller up top..

Really, as a minster he shouldn’t be spouting such hateful words. He probably been with all kids of lil boys….Those be the ones…

Bliss says:

Skylar and Drake make a cute couple
      ________________________________

:nono: Drake be done cheated on Skylar and she would have to chokeslam his feeble ass. dont put that on him like that :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

got that part DTTS!
      i just wanted to know what sports/athletic “act” he performed
      ************************
      I aint know that bootyhole bussin was now considered a sport. Good to know. Knowledge is power.

We need a new bykeround check (newbie packet) on yesterday’s hatefilled fonted :lol:

I AM KNOW going to Disney Land I am going to PAYNUS LAND

:chase:
      :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy Nancy – Play on Words. :love: it.

Like lets write a song… Ready

:whistle:

Half way this, Half Way that..Half This Half That

Everything is so funny to me today. :rofl:

^^^^^
      THERE IT GO!!! :rotfl: :thankyou:

Southern
      Duck Power :rofl:
      :gossip: Thing just asking because she wanna she how he do “offa the court” :hahaha:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I want me a soda pop thirsty as hell…. I too lazy to go get one though
      ****************
      @Jennie drank you some water that soda is not gonna quench your thirst. you still gonna be thirsty. Put some fruit in it to jazz it up if you wanna.

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Who fonted what Hate? I was working yesterday. Today, I just wanna eat and sleep.

We need sleeps pods at work. I would probably snore :sleep:

I think its more about what Sam is supposed to represent than it is about him as a player. I get that. I know Karamo from the Real World is somewhere like but what about meeeeee :crying:

he was very alpha male and gay at the same time. that shower scene with him and that porta reeka boy :phew:

He probably been with all kids of lil boys….Those be the ones…
      __________________________________

:sick: eddie :sick: long

*lays out a few Snick Snacks*
      :tea:

“Another Malaysian Plane Goes Down. Bundles Of Hair Floating In Ocean. Sharks Sporting Quick Weaves”

Funky Dineva is crazy!!! :wail:

_______

True dat! True dat!

lovezoe says:

I thought CMilli was the baby mama no one liked, what they gone do now she wit Wayne?

What I read….

Put some fruit in it to JIZZ it up if you wanna.

Just tickled today.

:kona:

Blanche Devereaux says:

:offtopic: On a serious note yall…

I haven’t been on because I have been dealing with Hyperemesis and pretty much have been in bed for almost a week. Has anybody ever dealt with this? I did with my first two kids but not to this extent and it is the MOST depressing thing I have ever gone though. Any tips and if not just pray for me frfr I need it :nun:

COOKING
      IONO who it was. I’m not on a pc right now

but everybody is black when the lights go out
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m still breautiful. Gravity has not gotten my tiddays or started to pull my donk downward as of yet.

I am still getting lights on action.

:nun:

Those :eek: TWEETS :lol:

Thing just asking because she wanna she how he do “offa the court”
      _______________________________

:stop: i already got my hands full with Mister (and “Kevin” :oops: )

Wasting time says:

:pray: for you Blanche!
      Never had if but I’ve heard it is no joke!

~~~~~~~~~
      Sorry to hear ur having a tough time Blanche :(

I am still getting lights on action.

:champ: you go girl!

Football stay on in my house…24/7

Can tell you most stats….

Micheal Sam was

SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Year
      First-team All-SEC
      Unanimous All-American

He got all those before pronouncing his :love: for the Dack… :shrug: in my eyes he was picked last because no team wanted to deal with media frenzy.

I have been dealing with Hyperemesis
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A former Rose that me and @Aroth talk to daily had this. Sadly she even had it a short while after having her last baby (Feb 2014). You hang in there!!!!! Prayers up for ya!

DANG. I cant IMAGINE.

Blanche :pray: outside of throwing up a lot with the girl and getting swole I didn’t have any issues. I would throw up in my trash can at work and be like :typing: One of my bosses knew the deal before I told everyone else and I would give her a look and then head to the parking lot. I would park near the trees everyday so I could open my door and hide behind it and :hurl: I couldn’t do that at this place tho :nono: Not in this classy parking deck. Luckily the boy was easy. Outside of the weight :facepalm:
      But I wish you the best > How people walk off when they supposed to be helping but they didn’t :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

On a serious note yall…
      +++++++++++++++++++++++
      @Blanche I have never dealt with anything like the but I will :pray: for you and Mel Bushman lil one.

Wasting time says:

Michael Sam actually lost out by coming out the closet. He was projected to go in the first round and possibly top 20 before he said I like dack. Once he said he liked dack it dropped him all the way down. He was killing it in his conference in defense.

:woohoo: 50 More business days! and 20 sumpthin to Put in my notice

:bounce:

you go girl!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: Only cause we aint got time to turn them off or it be broad daylight. Soon as the kids close the front door…we be :hump: I done told him they gonna forget something and come back in on us one day. We done at least started locking the room door. :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JustLooking getco mine out the gutter.

@Blanche Devereaux, so sorry to hear this. i got no advice, but i :pray: your spirits and your condition improve. :hug: :hug: :hug:

50 More business days! and 20 sumpthin to Put in my notice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Wait I think I missed this. Where is you going? Better job? Home?

HUGE congrats either way :yahoo:

and “Kevin”

:rofl: fewl ass

what is hypermesis? I hope you feel better soon, BD :hug:

:waves: @ Blanche – :hug: I’m sorry to hear of this. :pray:

What is physician saying. Will keep you lifted :hug:

Who Dat says:Wait I think I missed this. Where is you going? Better job? Home?

HUGE congrats either way :yahoo:
      :party:
      Im taking a sabbatical :danban1:

Ukrainian separatists and the government both deny shooting down passenger plane with 295 people

:tea: someone’s ass is GRASS!

lovezoe says:

JL- he sucked at the combine. Ran a 4.79 at the combine. Bigger has ran faster. I stand by opinion that he wouldn’t have gotten drafted if not for being gay.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Thank you everybody :love: this is insane. I had to tell my boss like the day after I took the test because I was already throwing up so much. I was crying so bad the other day he just sent me home. Thank GOD they are understanding here because my last pregnancy got me straight fired because I was in and out the hospital and this is WORSE.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvvie where you going you got a new gig. Yeah I’m being nosy as all get out.

I am still getting lights on action.
      Mister tooted me over on the sectional last weekend at high noon whilst the kids played in the office :eek: Taken2 kept coming in like :confused: :lol: WHATCHALL DOING??? He would close his robe and be like :chase: GIT … When he finished :oops: she ran in and was like :huh: YOU HURT MOMMY!!! :no: Then she ran over to me like you hurt mommy??? He hurt you?? I was like nah :tape: My son ran in with his toy golf club like :woohoo: :wails: yelling HURT! HURT! HURT!!
      Trina rap voice :whistle: I do you the living room while yo chirren at home…

We laughed till we cried. PARENTS OF THE YEAR :champ:

I was REALLY sick with Dub9. :hurl: With Dub19 I was 17yo. I always said having a baby at 17 aint have SHAT on giving birth at 27. Dub9 almost KILLED ME. And she was only 4 lbs and some change. Lil itty bitty something. Still is. I was just messed UP.

is hypermesis the medical term for “a setback”? :think:

lovezoe says:

Blanche- stay hydrated, eat small frequent meals, get rest.

I was crying so bad the other day he just sent me home.
      ~~~~~~

Blanche :hug:
      I hope that you feel better soon! :yes: :hug:

Father GOD please bless our friend and end her pains quickly. Amen :pray:

luVn_liFe… says:

Who Dat says:Wait I think I missed this. Where is you going? Better job? Home?
      HUGE congrats either way :yahoo:
      :party:
      Im taking a sabbatical :danban1:
      you won the lottery? Did you heifer. Don’t say it outloud. Just whisper it. :yes:

Sabbatical

<<<<<—– next to my gravie kinda hatin

But happy for you :hug: You go girl! Where you going? What you gonna do?

Im taking a sabbatical
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *AHEM* Clears throak…sings a classical line from a purple classical azz dude… :whistle:

Just take me with YEW…
      Dont care where we go…I dont care what we DEW…
      Oh, won’t you take me with you…
      Honey take me with you….

:2dance:

oh its morning sickness? yeah that shyt sucks balls!

I ate so many saltines and drank so much gingerale that I dont even eat/drink either one anymore. you just have to wait it out til the first trimester ends.

my body must have thought my kids were a virus because it was dam sure trying to evict their asses. :deadhorse: <—my body trying to fight of the illness of pregnancy. get out!

I feel so BAD for @Blanche. :hug: Its gonna be fine.

This is true. He is slow. That is his biggest knock. For someone his size in the NFL, he needs to be faster. He isn’t. That’s how it goes.

Have had a lot better athletes than him miss the cut for not being fast enough or strong enough too. He knew he was slow. He knew his chances weren’t great so it was a calculated to announce he was gay AHEAD of the draft.

……………………………………….

I was 17 with my first too, I was too busy tryna hide it that I don’t even remember half of it :lol: but it seems like with every baby it gets worse. I’m getting my tubes tied because of this one.

But thank you everybody again because everybody around me thinks I’m crazy like its “not that bad” or I’m being dramatic or something and just wanna lay up on the couch all day :cry:

:rofl: fewl ass
      __________________________

hush User! :rolleyes: (i still aint told Mister :no: )

……………………………………….

blanche! why you aint just say morning sickness? got me googling stuff thinking you got some new outbreak monkey disease :cuss:

you won the lottery? Did you heifer. Don’t say it outloud. Just whisper it.
      *LEANS IN UR EAR* NO! I wish, I would be gone NAH!!!

Im not doing much just need a break from this stressful shiat, these clients and vendors are making me ~ One of the Miserable Bitter ROSES people really THANK EYE AM.

+ what better time to be done for the last part of the year, WHO wants to be coming in here for that Shatt!

Just Looking says:

@User! Log off, Thanks in advance.

I’mma tell you, even thought you AINT gonna listen.

Excessive vomitting during pregancy.

Can be caused by several things to include STRESS.

Often happens during 1st trimester, but can occur during entire pregnancy.

Signed

Just Looking, CGC
      Just looking,

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      WEll Fcuk them NO empathy having summabishes, walk over and puke on ther floor
      like Suzanne Pissing in front of PIPERS cube on OITNB

User Friendly says:

………………………………………….

:rotfl: i’m sorry :lol:

___________________________

it IS that bad. morning sickness is horrible!

Just Looking says:

Ohhh Blanche – :hug: Do you have any one helping you? Family?

I was too busy tryna hide it that I don’t even remember half of it
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I had gestational diabetes with Dub19. Well both of em. But I couldnt EVER forget that pregnancy cause my mama and baby daddy STAYED :chase: trying to pry doughnuts and shat outta my hand. I was fat and greevy. Wasnt sick though. Dub19 daddy found me once in my CLOSET straight fawkin up a peach shake and some oreos :pizza: He was like YOU KNOW you aint posed to eat THAT. :mad:

:eek: << me in the closet with crumbs on my mouth.

VDot says:

Scrolling thru the comments and I hate yall. :hahaha:

This goes out to you Matchstick – “like do you halfway ignore a person that is half black?”

*Goes back to scrolling*

SOTHERNGRL says:

I am still getting lights on action.
      Mister tooted me over on the sectional last weekend at high noon whilst the kids played in the office Taken2 kept coming in like WHATCHALL DOING??? He would close his robe and be like GIT … When he finished she ran in and was like YOU HURT MOMMY!!! Then she ran over to me like you hurt mommy??? He hurt you?? I was like nah My son ran in with his toy golf club like yelling HURT! HURT! HURT!!
      Trina rap voice I do you the living room while yo chirren at home…
      We laughed till we cried. PARENTS OF THE YEAR
      ************************
      @MIstake damn I :love: your kids they are a hoot. I am crine real tears.

WEll Fcuk them NO empathy having summabishes, walk over and puke on ther floor
      ___________________________

:facepalm: so when you say the sabbatical starts cuz you might need to go sooner than later :rofl:

Gawd when I was Preggos w/my son “obsession” was the popular fragrance at the time.
      Just a faint whiff would have me barfing like I was going to throw the baby up outta me :vomit:

To this day,if I smell it now I start heaving

Morning sickness and the like during pregnancy is BAD!

Father GOD please bless our friend and end her pains quickly. Amen :pray:
      ____________________________

*touching and agreeing, in THAT name!*

VDot says:

but everybody is black when the lights go out

:no: :no: That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works :no:

yelling HURT! HURT! HURT!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Died right here :casket:

Yep. It’s (morning sickness) VERY BAD. I called it 24/7 sickness. FOH with the morning. That’s how I figured I was having a boy. Bc I wasn’t as sick and vomitting.

:eek: << me in the closet with crumbs on my mouth.
      ~~~~
      :rofl: LMAO!

SEE what Im saying USER :lol:

@User – You are a nut :yes: And I like that

Pregnancy is an illness

Petitions to have to added to
      Physicians Desk Reference
      Centers for Medicare

Serious Illness and Disability

SOTHERNGRL says:

is hypermesis the medical term for “a setback”?
      ********************
      Nawl you 1st have to give birth to have a setback.

VDot says:

Hyperemesis

I don’t have anything but a :hug: for you Golden Girl. Sorry to hear that :(

Just Looking says:
      Ohhh Blanche – :hug: Do you have any one helping you? Family?

……………………………………….

this is the kicker and I know people that lurk and I’m probably blowing my cover with this info :lol: My baby’s father lives with me and he helps but he’s one of those men that just really doesn’t get it no matter how much you try to explain it. My mother works WITH me but has NO IDEA and I really don’t wanna tell her because this will be the end result => :cuss: I’m grown, live on my own and all of that but my family is a mess and they stress me out so bad that it would just make it worse.

ANYBODY interested in Kerry Washington’s “Scandal Inspired Clothing Line?”

She’s launching it thru Express.

+++++++++++++++

Hate you, Mister Taken and Taken 1, 2 and 3 is there is one

When I read he tooted over you…I was like she was in the bathroom while he did a number 2 and why was she that close to toilet.

GUT and Belly laugh

I wont copy\paste ur comment BLANCHE . . . Your muvah doesn’t know ur w/Child :blink:

VDot says:

she ran in and was like :huh: YOU HURT MOMMY!!!

Fugging :dead: :dead: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I was 17 with my first too, I was too busy tryna hide it
      **********************
      So you mean you were walking around in the summer with a ski jacket on talmbout nawl I aint hot. Thats how they called theyself “hiding it” when I was in HS.

Blanche Devereaux says:

:eek: << me in the closet with crumbs on my mouth.
      …………………………………………………….

That was me with Mountain Dew and Frooties. It was bad. Real bad.

Listen Taken9 is with her grandma :cry: for a few weeks but if she was there her big eyed self would’ve been like :eek: and giggled. I wouldn’t dare of tried it with her there. She be knowing. She stay trying to get him some. Be like “daddy you want me to take them in the rook so you and mommy can have some private time?” I be like :wtf: she whoring me out. Then come in the room later like :grill: Soooooo what are we doing today for family time?? :hahaha:

flsun99 says:

User Friendly says:

*****************

I did the same thing, lol.

VDot says:

but everybody is black when the lights go out

That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works
      ____________________________________

:rofl: oh yes it do :sheep: we be two black sheep out this mug :hahaha:

“outbreak monkey disease”
      ___________________________

‘nother reason i’m fred of monkeys :nono: every time that movie come on, i be straring out my kitchen window like :eek: …just in case :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:

………..

No my parents are CRAY CRAY and as sick as I have been I don’t wanna have to deal with her reaction til I start feeling better.

Blanche ur grown and Married right?

VDot says:

I like Taken9 :yes: :thinking: Is she Mr. Taken’s favorite? Tell the truth :tea:

Dub in the closet :rofl:
      Blanche at work wearing a starter jacket on July cause she trying not to show :crying1:
      Mama be like what you got on?? Blanche like it’s throw byke Thursday month DUH :lame:
      (Insert picture of black girl with the DUH hand)

SOTHERNGRL says:

I was 17 with my first too, I was too busy tryna hide it
      **********************
      ……………………..

Middle of August I’m burning up talkin about I’m just anemic and cold :cold:

___________________________

Jesus :no:
      :crying1: :ghost:

VDot says:

:newpost: Malyasian plane that was :shotsfired:

Blanche,
      Tell your Mom. You’re gonna have to anyhow :shrug: Deal with her talk and get it over with… Maybe that’ll relieve done stress… Try to get rid of the stress that you can :hug:

luVn_liFe… says:

ANYBODY interested in Kerry Washington’s “Scandal Inspired Clothing Line?”

She’s launching it thru Express.

I havent seen an Express in forever but that should be cute. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Blanche ur grown and Married right?
      …………………………………..

Grown, not married (turned down the proposal) but my parents are the overbearing, everybody loves raymond, show up at your house and bug you like you are still 15 type of parents. Matter of fact, my WHOLE family is like that.

luVn_liFe… says:

Blanche ur grown and Married right?
      …………………………………..

Just Looking says:

@Blance – Hell there a zillion chics and they baby further living with them.

Who cares about blowing covers and sh i at.

it’s “married pregnant” women and they husband be like DUECES.

People gona talk regardless :shrug: I’ve shared mainy of personal items on this blog. Could gives a Owls Hoot.

Men don’t understand what women go through, and have a hard time with that. Do you have any girlfriends that could lend a hand…..

I like Taken9 Is she Mr. Taken’s favorite? Tell the truth
      ———–
      I think so :lol: We were talking about favorites the other day and if you have one. He said parents lie and everybody has one. He said Taken9 is so sweet and good hearted you can’t help but adore her and if anybody messes with her their are just evil. He said Taken2 is his nucca and his road dawg :rofl: said she don’t give a F. Then he said Taken1 loves me more so he don’t even count :ghost: said if he keep crying he gone change his name so they not they same anymore. Said he gone name him Sincere

I bean in Express shopping :nun:

@DTTS – You stay shopping. :nun: <<<—All of Dtts bags

Dub in the closet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      I asked him HOW you know I was in here?

BD: I been walking around CALLIN yo name for FIVE whole minutes. But you MUST didnt hear me over the crunching noise of the cookies I guess (he said it with utter disgust). I come in here and look around the KONA and ALL your stuff is OUTSIDE your closet ON your BED and your sister bed. To accomodate a 6 months pregnant YOU to be able to sit on the inside of it. It wasnt hard. :no:

Me: So what you TRYNA SAY? :shrug:

:scared: <–Kdub crunchamunchin in the closet!

That’s how I figured I was having a boy. Bc I wasn’t as sick and vomitting.
      _______________________________________

you said Taken2 was in there :buttshake: ‘turn down for what mommy?!’ :love:

….
      This situation has made me realize I have a lot of dead weight in my life because these heaux I’ve been calling a friend for years wont pick up the phone to check on me, bring me a meal or nothing…

I be like :wtf: she whoring me out.

____________________________