Tamika Fuller and Cai Bella Bridges

Rap mogul Chris “Ludacris” Bridges‘ baby mama Tamika Fuller fired her attorney, Randy Kessler, last month according to court records obtained by Sandrarose.com.

Fuller reportedly retained the services of attorney Lisa West. If that name sounds familiar to you, it’s because West famously lost Tameka Raymond‘s child custody case to Tameka’s ex-husband, R&B crooner Usher Raymond.

Fuller gave birth to Luda’s 2nd daughter, Cai Bella Bridges, in December. Even before the infant became public knowledge, Fuller and her attorney were squeezing the Grammy-winning rapper for exorbitant child support and attorney’s fees.

• Documentation Proving Tamika Fuller Demanded a Car from Ludacris
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller’s Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney’s Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Rumor Control: Ludacris was not ordered to pay his baby mama $15K per month

• CaliYoruba

Good Mornting :wave: Everyone!

Welp, that’s his problem. That’s what happens when you cheat :smh:

• SummerBaby

:tea:

• cutiepie32

These thirsty thottie Azz women needs to learn how to work and stop looking for a come up.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Morning everyone. Well….I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but he was not even claiming this kid at first. No one told him to have unprotected sex with someone other than who he claimed to be committed to. And it’s his kid so he should have to split the cost with the mother. And sad part is that this was not some random jump off. He knew this girl for a while. Smdh. Poor baby is all I can say.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Didn’t know Luda had a baby on his Dr. Fiance :kona: and whats wrong with putting up pics of her baby on her own page

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

But he got an issue showing Karma. I hate when a “man” try to take custody of a baby in order to get out of CS. Pay attention Euxodie, he may do the same to you.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

————–
      How is she looking for a come up!? Because she is making him pay child support? He should pay it. Parents need to split the bill.

• Unshakable

@Cali,

Ezackly……if you don’t want the hassle, reign in that tassle. Simple as that. Get a vasectomy and/or use protection or just be upfront with a woman. Better yet, have sex with women who can’t have any more or don’t want more kids. Be celibate.

I thought of all these wondafah ideas and Luda couldn’t come up with at least one? :blink: and :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I hate when a “man” try to take custody of a baby in order to get out of CS
      ——–
      Right. And how as a woman you are watching this happen and you think it’s cool!? Smdh.

Morning all

I would not have anyone who represented Meka

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

but why get Tameka Raymond attorney…..she is just straight up bad luck!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Didn’t know Luda had a baby on his Dr. Fiance
      ———
      Girl she dropped out of school. No Doctor for her. Sad.

• SummerBaby

——————
      :think: Why doesn’t he want her pic shown? He posts pics of his other daughter.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate when a “man” try to take custody of a baby in order to get out of CS
      ——–

———————————————————————–
      That works up north and not in GA. In GA even if you have custody it does not automatically mean child support ends because it is two separate court systems. So you often have to petition the court for a new hearing

• MrsL

:yawn:

14 SummerBaby says:

——————
      Why doesn’t he want her pic shown? He posts pics of his other daughter.

——————————————————————-
      Euxodine dont want to be reminded of his break baby

• StripperOnAMinkRug

It amazes me how these women give their kids the dads last name when the dad isn’t in the picture at all..

• CaliYoruba

That’s HER child, she can post as many pics of her baby as she wants..uh just like he does his other daughter.

Euphemism dropped out of Med School to keep up with him & be ‘about that life’ so no doctorates for her..well idk that lady maybe she failed out idk :shrug:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

cutiepie32 says:

I know, right? I guess E said fugg being a doctor when I can be a girlfriend.

smart move, Im sure her parents are proud :tea:

• SummerBaby

I was just looking at Eudoxie’s IG the other day. How old is she?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

“Fuller further annoyed Luda’s camp by posting photos of little Cai on her social media page — against the wishes of Cai’s father.”

GTFOH! Just like every other parent who loves to share photos of their children on their social media pages, she has a right to do the same thing – f*ck her father’s wishes.

The first time he gets caught up in a felony and his publicist and fixer decided that his image needed retooling, he would put that stupid a$$ed bottle of Conjour down that HE carried as a prop and have no problem parading his children around for photo ops in an effort to look like a family man to help his case.

You’re a celebrity and you want to do what, exactly by telling me that I can’t show my child’s face on MY social media page? You want to protect her because you’re a celebrity? Here’s an idea – don’t f*ck regular broads without condoms and make babies and you don’t have to reach down from your mansion on a hill and tell her that she can’t do REGULAR broad $hit like post pictures of her baby.

Next time, make a baby with the woman you live with – then these decisions are household decisions.

_________________________

:rofl: not sure which is worse

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Cai Bella
      =========
      :heart: her name

StripperOnAMinkRug says:

———————————————————————-
      Daddy consented to that and signed off on paperwork when he got his DNA test. There are only 10 states in the country that allows unmarried women to give babies a name that is not their own

• Unshakable

@Stripper,

Luda doesn’t see this baby? :think:

@User,

Does this mammie have a job or nah? :hug:

@MrsL,

Beaullifah gravi…….just beaullifah….did you go see the movie?

but can we talk about how adorbs her little dress and toesies are :love:

:happy:

she’s so lucky to have hair on her whole head. my daughter had a mohawk for bout the first year :crying: looking like cindy lou who

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Any attorney that represents women trying to extort men for money should be disbarred.

What an embarrassment. Dayum shame that the system is set up to provide for obvious hoes and trash like Tamika Fuller.
      :facepalm:

:cosign: Carrington.

if you play with a dog they will lick you in the face. goes for all three of the adults in this story.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I was upset when Lil Butter’s bio posted a picture of Lil Butter on FB :ashamed:

My issue was that the picture was taken at a park that we visited every weekend and bio didn’t have the GPS turned off on his camera, so the location was embedded in the photo. I knew if I brought it up to him- just to disable the GPS on his camera- he would’ve pitched a fit. I just had to let it go.

• sassyshe

Granted this Tamika chick did get her come up with this baby but then again she has been Luda’s long time hoe cause hes been banging her out for over 10 years. Luda was the dumb dumb for not knowing that you homie friend was looking for her opportunity to get pregnant especially since you went and got a girlfriend and wanted to be bout that couple life. He deserves everything he gets for being dumb.

• Time to Waste

Good morning Roses. :wave:

:no: This is bad.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Hopefully Luda wins custody. It’s highly likely that a woman with the “morals” of Fuller has a lot of chit in her past. :yes:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Luda a FOB, so I will tread lightly. If she was really after money, she would have IG’d the pregnancy test and said he was the daddy or went to LSA like true thots do.

• Vanna is the root of all evil

It’s really sad for this little girl. We as women have to be more concious of who we sleep with bc the child will suffer. I am a product of suffering bc my mom didn’t make the correct choices in men. All the signs were there, yet she ignored them all.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————————————————–
      A rich dumb dumb that runs up into the chick that is not your main raw deserves to be extorted

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

but can we talk about how adorbs her little dress and toesies are :love:
      =========
      Made my uterus flutter. I told Honey (IDGAF) Dip that if we were married, we would be trying for a baby right now.

• SummerBaby

——————-
      :cosign: I don’t think she’s trying to extort him or get over. Now Matthew Knowles baby mama supposed to be starting a kiddie lip gloss line :facepalm:

I was upset when Lil Butter’s bio posted a picture of Lil Butter on FB

ppl will front by any means necessary.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I was just looking at Eudoxie’s IG the other day. How old is she?
      ——-
      In her 30s. I out her at least 33

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————————————————————————
      If his case is heard in Fulton or Gwinnett County he has a 80% chance

• Unshakable

@Man,

Does the same hold true if the shoe is on the otha.foot and a man is tryna get a come up? :think:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I can’t with you today @Man :facepalm:

• Locapoca

She is a really cute baby *sigh thinks about procreating one day :thinking: Anyways, Luda needs to suck it up and pay his dues. Him and this girl go way back and I am sure she never thought he would act brand new like this. You wanted to go creeping around on Endocrine this is what you get. Put up and shut up. At least D Wade said he was still going to be the best father he can be break baby and all

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

Ciara baby got a log in :popcorn:

SummerBaby says:

——————-
      ————————————————————————
      Matthew and his hood rat hoes :facepalm: and then hes surprised they Bey and Solo be staying far away

• A.J.

_________
      She wasn’t a thirst thot-they knew each other at a young age. They were consenting adults!! Sure he had/has the college drop out Exoneria and chose to fukk the above (choice). Whether the lady works or not is the lady’s choice, the child needs to be cared for just like his other daughter. He has the means, I don’t see the problem :shrug:

User Friendly says:

Vanna is the root of all evil says:

Ciara baby got a log in

———————————————————————-
      :rofl: :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

ppl will front by any means necessary.
      =========
      Don’t get me started. It was only his second time seeing him and Lil Butter is 6 :facepalm: Had I brought it up to him, he would’ve started with the, “I’m his dad and I have just as many rights as you…yadda yadda yadda.” No reasoning with a fool.

• A.J.

Good Morning Sandra and Rose-gang!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

———————————————————————–
      __________________________

This is the stupidest chit ever.
      But when we “blame the victim” with anything else it’s wrong. Except for men being extorted. Then it’s all fine and dandy. :no: <<smh

Phuckin ridiculous. These hoes start losing these babies in court and you see they true colors (see D.Wade baby momma).

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

_________
      :preach:

“I’m his dad and I have just as many rights as you

unless you filed for full/sole custody then he is right.

thats why my ass used to stay down to the court house. a nigga wont catch me slipping :nono:

• SummerBaby

—————————-
      :cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@UNSHAKEABLE
      “Does the same hold true if the shoe is on the otha.foot and a man is tryna get a come up? ”

Yes it does. But are you goin to sit here and claim that men are trying to extort women with babies in the same magnitude as women do?
      :blink:

GTFOH. This legalized extortion is ridiculous. Waste of time and money for the entire country because some hoes can’t stand on their own two feet and support their decisions. :no: <<<smh

• Unshakable

@Man,

Do you believe Luda is a victim?

• Locapoca

^^^^^
      Which baby momma you speaking of? :waiting: Siovaughn WAS NOT a baby momma she was his WIFE and she had been with his azz since he was dusty broke and ashy. Dont do it! :nono:

• SummerBaby

No reasoning with a fool.
      ————-
      True indeed! My kids father calked me the other night talking about some stuff that happened in 1999. :mad:

• Time to Waste

I hope Luda is going for full custody. Save this baby from 18 years of being used as a tool and posturing.
      I’m sad for these kids. Yes BOTH of their parents made dumb or calculated choices but only the lids suffer.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————————————————–
      __________________________

This is the stupidest chit ever.
      But when we “blame the victim” with anything else it’s wrong. Except for men being extorted. Then it’s all fine and dandy. <<smh

————————————————————————
      How is he the victim; basic biology – you have sex without pregnant with a fertile chick and there is a possibility of getting her pregnant. The baby is half your responsibility so you are supposed to put your contribution to support the child whether or not you wanted the child to be around. If you wanted to have total control then again you should not be sleeping with chicks you dont want to deal with and have to pay towards for the next 18-24 years. If you are in a certain tax bracket then you know that what you have to cough up in child support is going to be 4x what the court orders deray. Again if you dont want to go through this strap up with your side chicks

• Locapoca

SummerBaby says:

No reasoning with a fool.
      ————-
      ^^^^^^
      :rofl: He was having a moment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

—————————-

Who typed this hate speech?
      :blink:

The lady’s choice to work or not?????? TF? So if they both chose not to work that would be ok too? :eek:

Man, GTFOH. Hoes in this country been indoctrined to think stealing someone’s money to support a child is “ok.” :facepalm:

No shame and no pride or nothing. SMH.

• A.J.

@Man, do you have any children?

• Time to Waste

*kids

• Time to Waste

*kids

User Friendly says:

“I’m his dad and I have just as many rights as you

unless you filed for full/sole custody then he is right.

———————————————————————-
      So not true it all depends on the state you live in

this man say he is going to get your attention whether you like it or not! :hahaha:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Ciara baby got a log in

_____

*unplug your keyboard* :rofl: :rofl:

:thinking: Man, you’re sounding more ignorant than usual today :yes:

• sassyshe

you have sex without pregnant
      ——————————————————————-
      that should be protection

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

all that would be true if he equal rights. He doesn’t. SHE ALONE DECIDED to have the baby. Basic logic (and American principles), YOUR DECISION = YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

If you drive your car you take a risk. If someone DECIDES to drink and drive and crash into you, THEY are responsible because they DECIDED to do that.

But women can’t be responsible for their decisions for some reason. You tell me why that is. :shrugs:

• Locapoca

YOUR DECISION = YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
      ^^^^^^
      = wear a condom or prepared to be amazed :yes:

I hope Luda is going for full custody.

why? if he didnt want the baby at all what is he going to do with full custody? Ciao Bella fugg around and come up missing like the Lindberg baby.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:newpost: Elgin Lumpkin

• A.J.

Dont do it! :nono:
      OK!! Let me see what else is popping on the web.

• SummerBaby

My parents weren’t married to each other, but they’re both married to other people now my mom raised my brother & I exactly how @Man explains by taking sole responsibility. If they helped that was great if not she was gonna do it anyway. :shrug:

A.J. says:

@Man, do you have any children?

addendum: did you ever make any kids? because you know a nig will try to get out on a technicality over the phrase “have children”

gots to be passific. :yes:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Man- you too smart to be so dumb

• A.J.

gots to be passific.
      :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

unless you filed for full/sole custody then he is right.
      ===========
      Now you know I have covered my bases. He was granted visitation that was set to begin AFTER a phase in period. He was supposed to call 3 times a week for 4 months then Lil Butter is supposed to go visit him right after Christmas. This dude has called twice and probably still expect Lil Butter to visit. :nono: It don’t work like that. I’m meeting with my lawyer in 2 weeks :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5hT5ntbVKw Afiya

Locapoca says:

YOUR DECISION = YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
      ^^^^^^
      = wear a condom or prepared to be amazed :yes:

:clap: totally agree. My husband wanted children, I didn’t :shrug: and he was there for them, didn’t need CS. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@Man,

Do you believe Luda is a victim?

:yes:
      Absolutely. This hoe Fuller used the law to extort him. Plain and simple. She knew good and well he didn’t want a baby and that she had more rights than him in this regard.

How is he not a victim from someone using a law which clearly favors her to extort him? :shrugs:

• Lady_Elle

___________________________________________________

@Carrington: :thankyou:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@SUMMER BABY
      “My parents weren’t married to each other, but they’re both married to other people now my mom raised my brother & I exactly how @Man explains by taking sole responsibility. If they helped that was great if not she was gonna do it anyway. ”

:claps:
      :preach:

… but why take sole responsibility for your sole decision (pretty logical there) when you can steal someone else’s money to support your decision? :shrugs:

Women that support this line of thinking are thieves to begin with more than likely. Prolly think people “owe” them something. :yes:

• Lady_Elle

:facepalm:

________________________________________________________
      @Man: Do you know her?

Why is she a hoe & trash? Besides getting pregnant and having a baby by her long time friend / lover… why are you making that statement?

It seems to me that if Luda did not want to impregnate her he would have made different choices.

• atownquarter07

I usually lurk and dont comment but @Man, your rationale of thinking sounds like someone who would be simple enough to get got by the system. Ludacris is suffering now because of his own poor choicecs. How can you say that he is a victim because this Fuller chick decided to have a baby?? She did not create this baby by herself. To blame her for deciding to go through with the pregnancy is backwards.. If he did not want to be in this predicament, he certainly could have made better choices to begin with, not AFTER the fact that his seed was already implanted in this lady’s womb. Do I think that this chick should quit her day job? Absolutely not. And Ludacris should not have to finance her lifestyle at all. But should he take financial responsibility for his offspring that are a result of his own actions? ABSOLUTELY!! I have no sympathy for Luda. He made his bed, so now he has to lie in it. Thats just the way it goes. He knew how much his semen was worth, he should have been more careful and took precaution. He is absolutely NOT a victim.

• MissArtist

She can post her baby on her social media if she wants to…