2 boys kiss

The Gay Agenda took the next step toward ‘normalizing’ homosexuality by scripting a gay kiss between two 13-year-old boys on a show called ‘The Fosters’. The reaction on Twitter.com was instantaneous and nearly crashed Twitter.com servers. But it was just another normal day in the neighborhood for one of the show’s writers, Peter Paige.

“If people want to judge it I think maybe they should watch and see how carefully, delicately and chastely it was handled,” co-creator Peter Paige told TheWrap.com.

Paige dismissed the negative reactions, saying everyone remembers experiencing their first kiss.

“Everyone has a first kiss and you remember it. How old were you?” Ninety percent of people who have an answer come back and say, “I was 12, 13 and 14 years old,” and I say, “Exactly. It was time to see this, time to put this up for the world.”

Critics argue that homosexuals who can’t reproduce are “recruiting” children through pop culture sound and imagery, social media, and schools.

Paige admitted that “the kiss” was intended for season 1, but ABC asked him to “slow down” the progress of the relationship between the then 12-year-old boys, and to shelve the kiss until season 2, when the boys would be 13.

“I’m glad we took more time to invest in the friendship of these two guys,” said openly gay co-creator Bradley Bredeweg. “It allowed for this moment to feel as earned as possible.”

Paige added “It took two full seasons to build up to this one very simple, but very important moment.”

• In Case You Missed It: How To Get Away With Murder Series Premiere
  • Jesse Williams and Queen Latifah Discuss Shonda Rhimes and That NY Times Article
  • Did Kerry Washington and Ex-NFL Player Fake Their Marriage?
  • Unbeweavable! – Viola Davis Covers the LA Times

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Supposed to be paying attention to this conference call, but I’m sitting here watching Scandal. 10 minutes in and I need a drink. ALREADY!!!

• Phrozen1der

:blink: TF?!

@LTL You’ll need a drink and a hug by the time its done…

• SugarFoot

WTH :no: Not on Friday Morning Sandrita :kona:

@ Lurker I havent watched it yet shhhhhh :tape:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I don’t want to see 13 year olds kissing regardless of sexual orientation :nono:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

don’t want to see 13 year olds kissing regardless of sexual orientation :nono:
      —-
      FACTS!! Kids can’t even watch Disney half the time.

• iWasteTime

Welp I’ve been seeing “first kiss” scenes for years, From Rudy on the Cosby show to Manny on Modern Family.
      :shrug:

• http://www.baskingglory.com Milanisti

Good mernin roses :waves: Happy Friday, TGIF, have a good weekend and alladat

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

GOOD MORNING YALL! HAPPY FRIIIDAY!! :yahoo:

This funky azz weather in GEORGIA 😡 two days ago 73…today snowing.. WHAT THE :cuss: !!!

• FuturedocDonte

black Twitter wasn’t aware of this. I was on until 1am :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I’m surprised they didn’t use 2 little black boys for what is being called “the youngest gay kiss in TV history.”

This shyt is ridiculous for real :facepalm:

• aRoTh

:facepalm:

They tryin it! :nono:

lovezoe says:

don’t want to see 13 year olds kissing regardless of sexual orientation :nono:
      —-
      FACTS!! Kids can’t even watch Disney half the time.

Disney is blocked on my TV except for certain shows :no: shyt is getting out of hand … and then they wonder why these kids on that fawk shyt :nono:

• aRoTh

Sandra says:

I’m surprised they didn’t use 2 little black boys
      __________________________

:cosign:

• FuturedocDonte

—-
      Manny got his first kiss 😮

• FuturedocDonte

The problem with TV is nothing is off limits now. Everyone is trying to have a “critically acclaimed” show. :no:

BTW – iont like that new show that came on after scandal yesterday :coffee:

• Jessie

The gay agenda is all over TV and movies. I thank God that I don’t have any young children that I have to explain this to.

Long Time Lurker says:

My thoughts on scandal (Repost)
      Ok I just finished watching scandal :tea: um… looka here …. I watch tv shows for an outlet from the fawk shyt happening in real life…. I don’t think this topics Shonda is tackling is :thinking: umm…. it feels a bit insensitive but I get she seems to be bringing awareness…. but at the same time on the last episode… I felt some type of way with the terrorist plot…. I thought it was too soon :shrugs: This Isis stuff isn’t new new … but it is a current situation technically ….. Now this episode at the end was a damn tear jerker for me 😥 but there again … should this show put such things in the plot… right during the thick of real life racial issues…. it’s almost like stirring the pot ya know…. Ion know but I’m feeling some type of way with the writers with scandal…. these subjects are a little to fresh … people are somewhat still in shock (histeria) over this police mess and ISIS stuff…. I think this show is doing the most … End rant :coffee:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:

MisUnderstood… I said the same thing with the terrorist plot too :tea: to it felt insensitive…. somewhat a plot for shock value…. :thinking: well I guess that’s what the show is for anyways… but to bring up these topics… :thinking: I feel lack of empathy :shrugs: Ion know but scandal just may be seeing the end…. :tea: welp at least I have a gang of other shows I watch 😆

• iWasteTime

Manny got his first kiss 😮
      ——————-
      :yes:
      The episode where Joe was born.
      It was Manny’s Bday.
      They through him a surprise party so the whole family saw it 😆

• iWasteTime

They threw* him a surprise party so the whole family saw it 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Mad that I just sat here and watched Scandal at WORK!! This is going to be a long ass day dealing with all these sprites. Think I might need to take an early lunch to :smoke: and clear my mind.

And Courtney Vance may have just earned himself an Emmy to go along with all those Tony’s he’s got.

Great show. :yes:

• iWasteTime

————————
      So I should wait?
      I do have a clip in the car though

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

iWasteTime says:

Manny got his first kiss 😮
      ——————-
      :yes:
      The episode where Joe was born.
      It was Manny’s Bday.
      They through him a surprise party so the whole family saw it 😆

That was a funny ass episode. Manny is a 60 year Casanova trapped in a kid’s body.

:newpost:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I didn’t feel like going to the gym this morning. It was like 2 degrees at 4:25 when my alarm went off, after all the snow I knew there would be ice…everything in me was saying :nono: I decide to do an Insanity workout instead so I did Max Interval Circuit. :phew: it kicked my azz. I couldn’t talk after a while but in my head I was :cuss: Shaun T’s azz out. Shaun T being gay makes this kind of on topic, he probably kissed his first boy at 13 :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

iWasteTime says:

————————
      So I should wait?
      I do have a clip in the car though

Probably. I went ahead and watched, cause I been hearing spoilers all morning. From the radio, to this chick in my department who came in wearing all black like it was her kid in the show.

May have to pull her to the side in a little while. You know, to make sure she ain’t got no shot gun in her possession.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

I don’t want to see 13 year olds kissing regardless of sexual orientation
      **********************

Yup. Not to mention not all gay boys first kiss is with a boy. A lot of them try to like girls at that time in life or later in high school. They’re just doing too much.

• pointhimout

everybody, even gay, have their first kids 10-13, everybody. Do I believe gay lifestyle is on every network or cable channel, yes. But this scene had nothing to do with an agenda. Y’all know at 12-13, you start getting curious and into boys, girls, etc. I personally think it was blown up and this is why so many kids be in their rooms,doors closed, not talking to their parents.

The parents think they’re protecting them, but at some point, ur gonna have to actually talk to ur kids about the world we live in. Yes, I block PG-13 or “worse” shows on my cable when my nieces and nephews spend the night. So I’m not saying let them watch everything and then we talk about it. All this to say, the kiss made sense. Now will I want to see that every week, no. Cuz in the real world, kids this age into the same sex are sneaking (sex period) and it should be portrayed as such on tv sporadically. But lets stop trying to banish what is reality.