Tanya Mitchell Graham, Chris Ludacris Bridges Lisa West

The lawyer for rap mogul Ludacris's baby mama just filed a motion for a new trial, according to my courthouse source.

Attorney Lisa West, right, who represented Fuller (pictured below), filed the motion for a new trial at the Fulton County Courthouse Thursday evening.

Tamika Fuller

In a contentious child custody case in January, rap mogul Chris “Ludacris” Bridges was awarded primary physical custody of his and Tamika Fuller's 13-month-old daughter Cai Bella Bridges. Attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham, top left, represented Ludacris.

If you recall, West is the attorney who rapped lyrics to one of Luda's songs in open court.

West represented local entrepreneur Tameka Raymond in her child custody case against her ex-husband Usher Raymond. Usher was awarded primary physical custody of their 2 sons. Tameka was granted joint custody.

• Ludacris’ Baby Mama Fires Her Attorney; Hires Tameka Raymond’s Attorney
  • SR Exclusive: Tamika Fuller's Letter to Ludacris Demanding He Pay Her Attorney's Retainer Fee
  • Ludacris' Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence
  • Rumor Control: Ludacris was not ordered to pay his baby mama $15K per month
  • Video and photos by Dennis Byron/Hiphopenquirer.com

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

:tea:

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Golden rule? Those who have the gold make the rules :shrug: ?

• WhoDat

From downstairs:

Colts linebacker Erik Walden was treated and released after he was allegedly slashed with a knife by an ex-girlfriend, according to a report.

WXIA-TV in Atlanta reported that Walden called 911 after he had to wrestle his gun away from Erica Palmer, who was also armed with a baseball bat, with which she struck his companion in the arm and then ran away.
      The Braselton Police report said Palmer reappeared as Walden was attempting to take the injured woman to the hospital and then allegedly slashed Walden’s arm with a knife and ran again.

Police tracked Palmer’s cellphone to a hotel, where she was arrested and being held without bail on two counts of aggravated assault, family violence aggravated assault, theft by taking and first-degree burglary.

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Good morning, Rose Garden :hug:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ummmmm

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Get a new lawyer.

• Str8tUpMenace

I hope it works out, but she needs to fire that attorney.

Good morning :waves:

• MissHarlem

DUB :hug: hey hun and I agree from last night the old crew was the chit :fistbump:

Happy Friday Roses :nun:

• WhoDat

My dearest Erica Palmer:

Bish you is my she-ro. :nun: You is BOUT IT. Not that I condone this type behavior. I dont. :stop: But disarming folks, breaking limbs, and slashing shows you are compassionate. Cause sounds like.... you COULDA killed somebody. You chose different ma. YOU CHOSE something else. :chase:

If you need money on your books have someone contact Sandra...and bish I got u. :pc:

YSIC,
      Who Dat

• MissHarlem

MIRS :shakebutt: hey boo

• Str8tUpMenace

WhoDat says:

From downstairs:

:no: <---SMH. When dealing with Community Peen goes wrong. :shrugs: Or when dealing with a psycho broad goes wrong. :shrugs:

That can't be life

• Str8tUpMenace

WhoDat says:

My dearest Erica Palmer:
      Bish you is my she-ro. :nun: You is BOUT IT. Not that I condone this type behavior. I dont. :stop: But disarming folks, breaking limbs, and slashing shows you are compassionate. Cause sounds like…. you COULDA killed somebody. You chose different ma. YOU CHOSE something else. :chase:
      YSIC,
      Who Dat
      ____________________________

:dead: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

From downstairs..

I don’t drink these brands because they give me headaches ….. I try to find a good brand that usually will 14.75% alcohol :eek: <<<<< :yes: In loo, came across some a brand call Fat Bastard <<< I know :lol: but a very good wine though :smile: …… My favorite is 337 of 667, red wines (Cabernet and Pinot Noir wines) the company is Noble VINES …. excellent wines chile. I also met a guy that actually brews his own wines…. white guy … chile if you can find someone that brews their own wines …. lawd :phew: the taste is awesome…. I truly love wines… so each sip that I take, I should be able to taste the grapes, fruits etc from that wine. It should leave a distinct taste :yes: chile ….. I'm also in a wine club …. I pay a monthly fee, but ya can't beat it….. sometimes we have get togethers (fellowshipping) and they provide so many wines all you can drink. from different wineries around the world….. we get free bottles sometimes too ….. I truly love wines :love:
      ___
      Your in a wine club???? Oh my sounds like heaven.... And Fat bastard? Never heard of it.. I love wine also. So yummy. I might need you to send me a bottle of that stuff dude makes, I know it's awesome.

• Str8tUpMenace

Harlem!!!!!!! :hug:

• WhoDat

Old crew was just here to have fun during work hours @Harlem. :yes: "Can I Kick It" just went off. Made me think of OTB (come byke yo) and DTTS.

• Str8tUpMenace

WhoDat says:

Old crew was just here to have fun during work hours @Harlem. :yes: “Can I Kick It” just went off. Made me think of OTB (come byke yo) and DTTS.
      ________________________

:blink: Wait, what happened????? What post???

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Tamika Fuller if you are reading this GET A NEW ATTORNEY. ASAP. That needs to be step 1 for you.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Dub a you see she left her kids in the car. She bout that thug life. Other girl need to cut her toes with him. Pun intended

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Jennie- know you was talking bout watching Empire on Netflix. Well, Hulu has gained exclusive rights.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I told hubby Erica look AT LEAST 40, and that is not a compliment.

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Ok, why did football player dude have a gun in the first place :huh: Something isn't adding up. Erica is innocent until proven guilty IMO :tea:

• MissHarlem

Case of the sads that I missed atcq moment on the blog.

• WhoDat

@Mirs I am feeling Erica. Erica could be me. Word the hell up. It aint tho. I'm not quite as mad as Erica. Erica is not here for it tho. If she hurts, other folks will fuggin hurt too. If Erica ain't got no priors, she gonna get some intense probation, some fines and restitution (he gonna pay it. Watch) and a court ordered psych eval. That other bish gonna get reminded of Erica every time it rains and her arm gets to thumping. Hopefully he gets MRSA in his cut. Very least he has a scar.

• MissHarlem

I miss JMO she was my lil e sis and only I can talk chit to her. I miss her.....sads

• WhoDat

You ain't miss nothing @Mirs. Tambout how stuff was back in the blog olden days :rofl:
      I love Atcq too @Harlem.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

I would too. That aint her lil cousin thats her dam baby :rules: fawk u mean!!!

Anyways yall tell me if this is stank or putting on heirs or what--
      Fren of mine asked me for party ideas. I told her bout a place. She said she looked into it loved it but her moms said it was too pricey. She decided to have something in th house. So I want to use the place this year. Does that look like Im saying well I can afford it but u cant?

Imo--house parties are more expensive in every way. Time, money, food, cooking, cleaning, decorations, toilet tissue.....

• WhoDat

Erica rolled up to the scene with some kids on the car? :eek: Let me find Erica online and put her something in the damn mail. See she ain't got no bail yet. :pc:

• iWasteTime

Not at all UF.
      I've done it before.
      Our situations were different :shrug:

• San ah make ya dance

:yawn:

• listen2me

@WhoDat I too will not pass judgement on Erica. I know someone :sideeye: that could be in jail for trying to run their boyfriend over on a motorcycle. Temporary insanity exists and MFers gonna learn to stop playing. We married now though :rofl:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Imo–house parties are more expensive in every way. Time, money, food, cooking, cleaning, decorations, toilet tissue…..

_________________________

Time, cooking, and cleaning are the main reasons I prefer to have parties at a venue :yes:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

lovezoe says:

_____

I told jennie she wouldn't have seen it anyways til 2020.. Netflix is soooo slow with the updates. I wonder why? And I hope Orange is the new black is coming back soon.

Sandy where in the heck is my picture??? :mad:

• San ah make ya dance

-------------
      You funny :lol:

• Chelle514

Morning everyone! Ya'll got me rolling at my desk, I can always depend on ya'll to make me smile. I saw that on the news this morning about old girl going off on her Baby's Daddy she's just a
      SCORNED BABY MOMMA. Ya'll have a BLESSED DAY/WEEKEND :-)

• Chelle514

I'm still trying to figure out how to put my picture up :-(

• Str8tUpMenace

WhoDat says:

@Mirs I am feeling Erica. Erica could be me. Word the hell up. It aint tho. I’m not quite as mad as Erica. Erica is not here for it tho. If she hurts, other folks will fuggin hurt too. If Erica ain’t got no priors, she gonna get some intense probation, some fines and restitution (he gonna pay it. Watch) and a court ordered psych eval. That other bish gonna get reminded of Erica every time it rains and her arm gets to thumping. Hopefully he gets MRSA in his cut. Very least he has a scar.
      _______________________________

:ghost: I'm mad that she took chit that far. Her azz was this close to ended up on a Snapped marathon. :lol: But chile.....Been there and tried to Barry Bonds a fool before. Thank God I missed tho. :no:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

Yeah ion got no picture no more. Does that mean yawl can’t see me? Have I been banished out the garden of roses??? :crying1:
      -------
      :gossip: Hair Love banned ya'll
      I am see bloated :wails: and I got a pimple for the first time in forever. These Roses done gave me they symptoms. I don't want to be in a menses gang with ya'll no mooooore

• Str8tUpMenace

listen2me says:

:dead: So we done all did some crazy chit, huh? :rofl: Maybe I'm just passing judgement on her cuz I ain't never get caught or reported. :lol:

The chick was like :shank: kids lets go :steer: daddy on that FS

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

listen2me says:

_________________________________

:thinks: So your husband married his crazy too? :eek:

I married mine 3 weeks after I got my stitches out. :shrug:

• listen2me

@User. I wouldn't think so. You showed the place to her. So obviously you like the place. It's not like she showed it to you and you took her idea. But "that's your friend" you know how she is :rofl:

• San ah make ya dance

:phew: I dont play with domestic violence :no: You gots to go, we cant be together NO MORE :lol:

• MissHarlem

USER if you don't book that place I will meet you at banana republic outlet on 125th and kickbox you. Book it!!

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

So dude is the father of her children? Oh yeah, there is more to this story. He had the mother of his children arrested? Someone start a GoFundMe for Erica Palmer.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:

Dis Erica Palmer bytch!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Giving birth allow her to KILL him? :eek:
      GTFOH!

AND she attacked another completely innocent chick????
      :facepalm:

• iWasteTime

I don’t want to be in a menses gang with ya’ll no mooooore
      ------------------------
      :hug:
      Phuck Flo ole funky azz :cuss:

• WhoDat

@Listen. I beat my ex-fiancé up with a boot and a lamp in 2002. Wore his ass OUT. Police came they hauled us both away. He tried to be like nah we alright. :stop: We good. We got it. They was like...but sir...you are fawkd up sir. You bleeding. Your shirt ripped. You have a lump rising. And he was around off and on til mid 2014.

I feel Erica. She looks ROUGH in her mugshot. One of her home girls seen that nigga out with that other bish probably. And called Erica. Erica was in the house waiting on them. She Brenda Richie'd they ass. :box:

• MissHarlem

CHELLE I don't mess with that I had the same gravi since Bush was "president" :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Ugh.

I'm in a bad mood. Went to the doc yesterday and apparently I'm an inch SHORTER. :facepalm:

How the phuck that happened? I think I can sue them but I been doin some research and apparently you can get shorter over time. :think:

Ima still sue they azzes tho. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

WAYMINUT!

All yall hoes is violent and crazy in here? :eek:

BRUH! :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

:ghost:

• iWasteTime

Giving birth allow her to KILL him? :eek:
      GTFOH!
      ----------------------
      She ain't kill him or even try.
      She sliced his arm ... tuh
      If she wanted him dead; he would be dead :tea:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Giving birth allow her to KILL him? :eek:
      GTFOH!
      AND she attacked another completely innocent chick????
      :facepalm:

If she wanted to kill him he'd have more than a slash on his arm. There's more to this story. She didn't just pop up crazy out of nowhere and for no reason. As for the other chick she's ok too. She got hit with a bat...BUT DID SHE DIE? :no: :tea:

• San ah make ya dance

-----------------
      Yep once you get 40+ you start reverting :eek: :rofl: Like I know the age Ha :tea:

• iWasteTime

Ugh.
      I’m in a bad mood. Went to the doc yesterday and apparently I’m an inch SHORTER. :facepalm:
      How the phuck that happened?
      ---------
      :wail:

:hug:

• WhoDat

My ex he took his azz whooping like a G. He aint call police. The neighbors did. When he seen I was gonna be arrested... he was like fawk that I am going too then. Fugg it. Officer I hit her. He didnt. He was trying to dodge that long azz lamp I was swinging and grabbed my arm.

:thinks: So your husband married his crazy too? :eek:
      I married mine 3 weeks after I got my stitches out. :shrug:
      -__________
      :rofl: All I ever did was uppercut mine so ...
      @SAN I always hear Kanye's voice with no moooore
      I love saying that :hahaha:

• listen2me

:dead: So we done all did some crazy chit, huh? :rofl: Maybe I’m just passing judgement on her cuz I ain’t never get caught or reported. :lol:

by Str8tUpMenace on Mar 20, 2015 at 10:01 am
      _________

:yes: it's okay. It happens to the best of us!

• listen2me

I married mine 3 weeks after I got my stitches out. :shrug:

:dead:

Mine married his crazy, too. :love: Crazy knows crazy, yall. :yes:

:rofl: yall some nuts.

Harlem u should come thru. Its in july :yes:

• Str8tUpMenace

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Ugh.
      Ima still sue they azzes tho. :coffee:
      ________________________________

Awwwwe :hug:

*buys you a black Bjorn carrier* You'll be aight. :lol:

• MissHarlem

:newpost:

• whitty hutton

Had he beat her to a pulp he'd be called a monster. Obviously he had moved on. She needed Jesus n thurrpy, not a bat/knife/gun. I was involved in a dv situation and in the moment felt justified in my actions. In hindsight, I'm thankful he didn't kill my ass or vice versa over dumb shyt.

• listen2me

AND she attacked another completely innocent chick????
      :facepalm:
      That bish ain't innocent. I know her azz was mouthing off :yes:
      (Said as if I was there)

• WhoDat

My husband married me as well. I had got up in his azz before too. By that time I had learned how to beat men in private. :rofl: Aint nobody got time to be playing. Chit.

Erica I got you honey. I see you in Hall County gel.

• whitty hutton

**lollipop kid** :hahaha:

• Yardgirl

Chelle514 says:

I’m still trying to figure out how to put my picture up

*****************
      Under the section "Leave A Comment" click on the word "Gravatar" and follow those instrucions to upload a pix.

• listen2me

My ex he took his azz whooping like a G. He aint call police. The neighbors did. When he seen I was gonna be arrested… he was like fawk that I am going too then. Fugg it. Officer I hit her. He didnt. He was trying to dodge that long azz lamp I was swinging and grabbed my arm.

by WhoDat on Mar 20, 2015 at 10:11 am
      _________
      :rofl: At the swinging lamp.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

WhoDat says:

________________________________

My back of my head somehow met up with one of them ol' school thick ass juice glasses when I couldn't explain fast enough why a past situation left a note on the door of the crib that I was sharing with my new situation. In a new city. 2 hours away. I promise I ain't do nothing though. :rofl:

In the ER trying to come up with an excuse. Nurse looking at me like :huh:

We was young and stupid. Only time shyt ever got physical.