Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence

Ludacris

Rap mogul Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is going to battle with his baby mama, Tamika Fuller, who gave him an ultimatum — either buy her a luxury vehicle or she was spilling the TEA about their baby to the blogs.

In court documents filed by Luda — and obtained by gossip blog TMZ — he asked a judge back in September to slap a gag order on his former longtime friend because he is “a major celebrity of great notoriety.”

But word about their love child leaked months before she was born.. and now Luda is fighting back by revealing the extortion attempt.

Ludacris and Eudoxie

From HipHopEnquirer.com:

The rapper/actor requested that a judge issue a “Emergency Petition Under Seal For Injunctive Relief and Issue A Gag Order” to prevent Tamika Fuller from speaking with anyone from the media as he believed this would harm his image as he is a “high-profile celebrity with great notoriety” and whatever she says could impact his earning as it relates to this “personal matter” as it relates to her pregnancy.

Hindsight is 20/20 because not only was Ludacris trying to shut her down, he wanted a judge to prevent any media outlet including us of course from identify who he was thus the gag order would have been extended to the press at large.

Some of his fears might have been valid based on a letter we exclusively obtained from Fuller’s attorney Randall Kessler where Fuller demands that Ludacris buys her a car immediately and folk over $7,500.00 to her attorney as a retainer to negotiate for her to settle the matter. Apparently the rapper believed the letter read like a ransom note and was having nothing to do with it.

While Ludacris made a good argument on paper to the court, the judge didn’t think his celebrity was big enough to shut her up or keep us (the media) from reporting on his indiscretions.

• Ludacris and his Foundation are bringing Thanksgiving cheer to 250 metro Atlanta families
  • Celebrity Style: Eudoxie Wearing Giuseppe Zanotti
  • Source: ‘Shannon and Monica’s wedding was the best I’ve ever attended’
  • Trouble in Paradise for Ludacris and Eudoxie?

281 Responses to “Ludacris’ Baby Mama Demanded a Car and Cash for Her Silence”

A.J. says:

A whip tho? :no: aint thought of the child.

A.J. says:

Luda looks his real age in that second pic.

pointhimout says:

I’m coming out with a story too. Damn groupies stay coming on off nonsense. Let me reach out to my BD once and for all to let him know this thang is official.

Dearest Trey Songz,

No matter how many times we’ve tried, a baby just will not be conceived in this hot sexual chocolate union we having going on. All is forgiven and yes, I’ll take you back. Dinner at 8 tonight – Frank Ski’s???

Sincerely,

PHO

pointhimout says:

coming UP off nonsense****

Flawless says:

These Celebs should just wrap it up, how hard can it be? :shrugs: (no pun intended, lol)

libra80sbaby says:

Fugg Luda…he done fell off. These nigguhs gone learn to stop dippin in these puzzies with NO PROTECTION. I dont feel sorry for him had you wrapped your peen up, you wouldn’t have this issue. Nigguh you DESERVE this drama. So :stop: and :bye: Felisha

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SMDH. He’s a “a major celebrity of great notoriety” but only makes 25,000.00 a month? Man please. And It looks liek his gf is not going anywhere, so why the gag order. Stop hiding your babies and strap up. Clowns.

Not Frank Ski’s tho, :lol: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Eureka!

libra80sbaby says:

OAN “Being Mary Jane” come back on tonight!! :yahoo:

A.J. says:

SMDH. He’s a “a major celebrity of great notoriety” but only makes 25,000.00 a month? Man please. And It looks like his gf is not going anywhere, so why the gag order. Stop hiding your babies and strap up. Clowns.
      _________
      Right Nakeya.

Man look :tea: this ninja laid with her :shrugs: he with a gold digger now :shrugs:

Lord that gravi @ pointhimout I can’t :hahaha:

libra80sbaby says:

All of this :yes:

A.J. says:

Man look :tea: this ninja laid with her :shrugs: he with a gold digger now
      Pay her; you laid with her. It’s simple as that. Keep her, Euxodie and your baby happy.

pointhimout says:

$25g’s a month is good money, but I suppose being a rap mogul, we were expecting more. It’s not his fault someone left off a zero. Didn’t Trina put out some raunchy song about the rappers who have big ones? Luda was one of them and ever since that song, I’ve always wondered. I’m not attracted to him at all and I’m not a size queen, but I wondered.

Caramel Rain says:

Yall know Luda bringing in more than 25,000 a month right? He just trying to pay the lowest amount of child support. He gets more than that in royalties frm those Fast and Furious movies..

Caramel Rain says:

I’m all for men taking care of their kids, but um.. yea. this is a bit much. Child support is support, not an income supplement for your lifestyle. :rollseyes:

Fugg is wrong with folks, so this ninja wanted to keep his baby a secret … a hush baby :tea: Lost all respect for this dude :no:

A.J. says:

AJ I saw a video the other day dude was ticking <<< yes ticking… ragtopping sliding :danban: child just a mess in his Holy Ghost dance…. that shyt is a distraction :nono: you can't even get ya praise for a fool clowning up in there
      I can't do it. I dislike being hollered at also:my pet peeve. No one is perfect, don't yell at me chit. I dislike men and women thinking it's a place to meet up and date.com Tired of these balloon size church hats finna take flight. The list is endless….

Luda still got that liquor ? :tea:

bnatural says:

_________
      Right Nakeya.
      —————-

Do we really care about Luda having a baby with a groupie though? :shrug: He’s ashamed of the side baby huh?

D-Wade is a different story…we do care….

Luda still got that liquor
      Has anyone tasted it? I don’t support rappers liquor.

AJ my list is long too chile :tea: and I can’t stand that first lady and first family mess …. These folks worshipping their pastor and family ridiculous :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Do we really care about Luda having a baby with a groupie though? He’s ashamed of the side baby huh?

D-Wade is a different story…we do care….
      ——–
      Before I answer that is Luda a FOTB? If so yes, we sure do care. :kona:

A.J. says:

I can’t stand that first lady and first family mess ….
      Right! When I was a child I asked this question often; what does first mean? First to eat in the fried chicken line? First to exit the crowded parking lot? What’s first about the preaching family?

To no available from my folks which is why I don’t pay them no mind as an adult. Go head on i’ll find my own answers.

Luda still got that liquor
      Has anyone tasted it? I don’t support rappers liquor
      ********
      :lol: Why dont you support rappers liquor? you havent had Nicki Minaj’s Mixx Moscato LOL.. me either tho :tea:

and yes he still has the liquor and just bought a 4.3 million dollar mansion in LA. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

D-Wade is a different story…we do care….
      ——–
      Before I answer that is Luda a FOTB? If so yes, we sure do care.
      **************
      :lol: yes he is Keya.

spiceykay says:

Good morning everyone

To all the Auburn fans, who hurt you?

A.J. says:

I can’t stand that first lady and first family mess ….

Doing the absolute most at these churches :tea: First these …… I think TD Jakes started that bullshyt … Charlatan !!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Has anyone tasted it? I don’t support rappers liquor
      ——-
      Not even Ciroc? But wait, is Diddy a rapper?

Caramel Rain says:

Ciroc is good but I get the WORSE headache the next day. I dont think he’s a rapper any longer :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Before I answer that is Luda a FOTB? If so yes, we sure do care.
      **************
      yes he is Keya.
      ——–
      Then let me leave him alone, seeing as he is not worth my log in.

A.J. says:

:lol: Why dont you support rappers liquor?
      Because they are given ludacris deals (pun intended) and free chit all the day long and I don’t support that.

Give me someone who started literally with nothing and made it into something. :yes: I can get with that.

lovezoe says:

I knew she was gone start spilling the tea. He knew she was messy, yet still smash unprotected. I hope he take cRe of child though.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya I like the red Berry Ciroc. And yeah, I did not think he was either. So he does not count. lol.

anw_rootbeer says:

He got what he wanted. He been knowing her for sometime… so they say, he knew what was up!

lovezoe says:

I don’t if he still a FOB since we getting all these posts. First she said men have babies everyday. Now we getting posts about him.

A.J. says:

Why dont you support rappers liquor?

Give me someone who started literally with nothing and made it into something. I can get with that.

**************
      hmmm. That makes sense. never thought of it that way. I dig it :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

“and I can’t stand that first lady and first family mess”

Amen lights! I just sit there with a blank stare ’cause “first lady” is NOT in my Bible…

<—- *Zora side-eye* to today's church foolishness

A.J. says:

I’ve tasted Ciroc at parties and don’t see the big deal. It’s not premium to me.

I’m not a vodka drinker any longer but in the past I’ve liked Belvedere, Kettle One and Grey Goose.

Caramel Rain says:

Hip-Hop star Ludacris is starting to get some U.S. distribution for his Cognac, which launched in France last year. Clubs and high end liquor stores in Miami, Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC are now carrying Conjure, a venture the performer did with Cognac house Birkedal Hartmann.

Conjure is made from a blend of Cognacs from two to 50 years old. At $34 a bottle, though, I’m thinking that there is a lot more two-year old than 50. The nose on this Cognac has a pronounced apple fragrance. Slightly smoky, warm, but a tad sharper than more expensive Cognacs, owing, I’m guessing to the content of younger spirits.

Sweeter than older, more upscale Cognacs, the flavor profile is undoubtedly to appeal to women, especially African-American women. African Americans comprise anywhere between 60%-80% of the total American Cognac market. In 2007-2008 America imported 51.7 million bottles so even if 60% of that was consumed by African Americans

Morning All,

I thought Diddy was just the spokesperson for Ciroc. He actually is behind the making of it? It’s a pretty smooth vodka, I drink it sometimes. Michael Ballard the owner of Full Throttle Saloon has his own brand of Moonshine and his business partner Jessie James (lead singer of the rock Jackly) has his own brand of whiskey. Ion drink moonshine (kilt me first and last time I did) or whiskey. I’m way :offtopic:

******************
      My Gew gets down with Kettle, ion care for it much.

Who remember this: “Who drank my cognac?” :rofl:

AJ what do you drink then? Cognac? Tequilla? You are high maintanence.. :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Good morning. . Off topic.. I have all respect for Jamesis but that interview last night had me on the floor cryin..

Leo, I love Whisky. Makers Mark and Jack Daniels :thumbsup:

I said yall scrong…if you scrong..then we scrong

*********************
      I said yall good, they said if you good, I said we good then :huh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*************
      I havent tried the REd Berry yet. I do like the peach and coconut.. Very smooth. Diddy is well.. IDK.. He jsut around :lol:

I said yall scrong…if you scrong..then we scrong

*******************************
      Yeah that’s what he said, but I tried to make it not as bad #helpful

I drink boones

Leo, I love Whisky. Makers Mark and Jack Daniels

*******************
      I tasted Jim Beam once……

When I use to drink Vodka, I would drink Grey Goose… I fuggs with only 1800 now though :tea: only and a good red wine

lovezoe says:

Who remember this: “Who drank my cognac?”
      ***********
      who said this?

I drink boones

*******************
      Do Boones go good with pasta salad

Str8tUpMenace says:

:no: <—-SMH

If these dumb azz ninjaz ain't learned these groupie games by now, then they deserve everything they get. Same goes for these stupid azz chicks tryin to get a "come up."

A.J. says:

AJ what do you drink then? Cognac? Tequilla? You are high maintanence..
      I am very low maintenance Caramel. I almost take offense to being called high maintenance. :rofl: I enjoy white wines now. My favorite is Gewürztraminer Robertson Winery South Africa. It’s inexpensive. Sutter Home has a good one I buy from Krogers!

Hard liquor is for the birds. I’m good and grown and want to be in full control of my actions whether good or bad.

R Williams, if you dont gone somewhere talm bout some Boones Farm. :lol:

lovezoe says:

I couldn’t tell you the last time I had liquor. I dranks me some good ole wine and I’m good. I like the more sparkly type wines. The Moscato and Rosè

IsThisThingOn... says:

:eek: Who let rwilliams back in here? Let me tell you, when I read some of the posts last night after i left work, when that fool fonted that she was ‘checking for an Otis’ I HOLLERED!!! :hahaha: :hahaha: :phew: :no:

Leo, I love Whisky. Makers Mark and Jack Daniels

*******************
      I tasted Jim Beam once……

oh

lovezoe says:

If you got a Trader Joes they got some good 3 dollar wines.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Gabby’s on Kelly and Michael showing off her ring :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

When I use to drink Vodka, I would drink Grey Goose… I fuggs with only 1800 now though only and a good red wine

*************************
      I had found a good red wine, it was a South Australian Grenache called B*itch. They no longer make it….it was a nice one and light, you could sip it without food. I’d pour me a big Cougar Town glass…vacation in a bottle.

Last night he attended the red carpet for Ride Along here in Atlanta and he brought along Eudoxie as if everything was ok, I will have pics in a minute to share! :tea:

Gabrielle Union is on Kelly and she is gorgeous :nun: Red is her color !!

Gabby’s on Kelly and Michael showing off her ring :coffee:
      —————
      :coffee: indeed. Who watching her show? I’m watching Chicago Fire

My palette prefers arbor and boones and my beer of choice milwaukees best

Str8tUpMenace says:

libra80sbaby says:

Fugg Luda…he done fell off. These nigguhs gone learn to stop dippin in these puzzies with NO PROTECTION. I dont feel sorry for him had you wrapped your peen up, you wouldn’t have this issue. Nigguh you DESERVE this drama. So and Felisha
      _______

We are >>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<

I should've read the comments first. :lol:

************************
      ssshhhhiiii…..wine will have you acting a fool too. I done seen it :tea:

talkingwithtami says:

Bring us the teas Tami :tea:

A.J. says:

If you got a Trader Joes they got some good 3 dollar wines.
      _________
      That’ll leave you with a Love’s Hangover the next morning.

rwilliams4782 says:

I hate negros that drink moscato with everything. .its a dessert wine. .bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol

IsThisThingOn... says:

…how did he propose

Gabby: him and the boys planned it as a family… he was like, you wanna do your makeup… i’m dressed to go to a construction site… we’re touring the house… the kids say they wanna do a presentation…. i turn around the boys are holding signs ‘nikki will you marry us’ …they do this all the time and i turn to d and he’s down on his knee and he’s like will you marry us… and i said oh my God, of course… (kelly and michael pretend to be tearful)

A.J. says:

AJ what do you drink then? Cognac? Tequilla? You are high maintanence..
      I am very low maintenance Caramel. I almost take offense to being called high maintenance. I enjoy white wines now. My favorite is Gewürztraminer Robertson Winery South Africa. It’s inexpensive. Sutter Home has a good one I buy from Krogers!

*********************
      I :dead: ! Hard liquor is for the birds. :lol:

I need to look up that South African wine.. :thinking: I may check it out.. What’s inexpensive to YOU is probably a tank of gas to me :tea: #ikidkid

My palette prefers arbor and boones and my beer of choice milwaukees best

******************
      :huh: is this :sarcasm: you playin!

************************
      ssshhhhiiii…..wine will have you acting a fool too. I done seen it

Chile that sneak up liquor is the worse … Chardonnay :phew:

Morning :wave: Roses . .

Is that a HUBlot on luda’s ARM ?
      If it mattered enough for him to go to court and try and GET A gag order he shoulda just got her the car.
      I mean that watch is a purrty Penny.

Just Looking says:

Good Morning All! She should have asked for new ride every 14 months.

That big ole dummy Execmea dropped out of medical school for what?

Maybe her and Gabrielle can stop a charity.

Pressed&Thristy dummies. :tea:

Let a bish pop with a baby on hip, MISTA can kiss his balls GOODBYE :bye: :nun:

******************
      I was saying that for years then a yt man wrote an article about how rap music has “basterized” (his words) Moscato and then all of a sudden it became the truth.

*************************

I like dry wines, nothing light :lol:

LadieLeo says:

That big ole dummy Execmea dropped out of medical school for what?

****************
      they say she was just pre-med :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Will you marry us? Who is us? All your hoez and chirren?

Str8tUpMenace says:

Anybody have Fay’s email?? :sad:

LadieLeo says:

I like dry wines, nothing light

****************
      it was pretty dry, you know most reds go best with food but this one wasn’t so heavy that you had to eat a meal. I drink at night and ion wanna be eating a steak you know. Mostly I drink pino grigio.

Caramel Rain says:

I hate Moscato. It’s not enough alcohol content for me. I like Chardonnay and Reisling. I love :love: Reising. I like Pinot also. But Reisling is my fave. My fave is Cold Creek Riesling. It’s about 20.00 but its good.

Chile its like there is a elephant in the room with this interview… especially when they started talking about her engagement :rofl:

******************

***********
      yep. Waka Flaka Flame got yall dranking that.. I cant w/the moscato.

IsThisThingOn... says:

omg… they’re showing a clip if maryjane confronting her lover after finding out she wasn’t the only woman in his life

art imitating life or life imitating art? (in the scene though she told him to ‘step aside’ – so maybe not) :think:

:ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

yep. Waka Flaka Flame got yall dranking that.. I cant w/the moscato.
      ————-
      I like the barefoot moscato.I like sweet wines really. lol @ Waka

Str8tUpMenace says:

Anybody have Fay’s email??

:cell:

rwilliams4782 says:

No drake got the hoez drinking moscato.. I dont drink.. I got it at the house cuz bytches like it

lovezoe says:

Gabby people probably set ground rules about what questions could be asked. No one is going to ask her that question, maybe Wendy will if she go yo there.

My palette prefers arbor and boones and my beer of choice milwaukees best

January 7, 2014 at 9:39 am
      **********
      hoooooooooooooodddddddddd!

says:

Menace! :hug: sup bew?

Hey Jen! :kiss: :winky:

art imitating life or life imitating art?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Geneva sitting her azz on the side of the bed :crying1: rocking that kid one of Muddy Waters “womens” dropped off at their house.

IsThisThingOn... says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jenie, i can’t! and no shade to Gabby because she has to live with whatever she can stomach so more power to her…

rwilliams4782 says:

After cristal said thet didnt want niccas drinkin their ish they moved on to ace of spades

A.J. says:

Is that a HUBlot on luda’s ARM ?
      ________
      He got that free of charge. Remember?

rwilliams4782 says:

Niccas so petty in the club they will tie sparklers on some damn Totts champagne

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

yep. Waka Flaka Flame got yall dranking that.. I cant w/the moscato.
      ————-
      I like the barefoot moscato.I like sweet wines really. lol @ Waka

*********
      barefoot is good.

Str8tUpMenace says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Anybody have Fay’s email??

:cell:

K. Thank u. :)

says:

& GM Errbody! :hi:

lemme go read what the hubbub is about.. :tea:

LadieLeo says:

The only drink I ever drank cause them rappers told me too was Thug Passion and I was so young back then I ain’t know no better. Hell I ain’t even like Hen or Alize. I did like that Goose though so when Ying Yang came out with the song I was like :koolaid: Lawd I just be aging myself!

What about a trust fund for the baby? What about a college fund for the baby? What about a pony for the baby? What about an LV diaper bag for the baby? What about shared custody for the baby? WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?! :blink:

Wasn’t even thinking of the poor child. :no:

*********
      really?

The Pearl! says:

Leo, I love Whisky. Makers Mark and Jack Daniels :thumbsup:
      ____
      Yes, Lawd, @Caramel, Makers Mark is the shyt…Woodford Reserve is nice, too!

:hi: @Libra (from downstairs)

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?! :rofl: !!!!!!

rwilliams4782 says:

A lil birdie told me that Miami Heats front office made him propose.

Got some Henny chilling on iiiiice. Verrryyy spppeeccciallll :whistle:

Good morning loves!

Good morning Sandra!

Happy Tuesday!

rwilliams4782 says:

Nahhh caramel… I smoke loud but I dont drink. .lol…

A.J. says:

:cosign: Dry wine drinker here!! Love a good Reisling, Pinot Gris (any Pinot really) and my Gewürztraminer.

bnatural says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

:ghost:
      —–

I hope Gabby knows that folks will have jokes for days on twitter…the timing of this “break” baby couldn’t have been worse for her…with that being said, I will be tuned in tonight for the show. I enjoyed the pilot episode and have been patiently waiting for the season to start…

Twitter will be so entertaining during this show :lol:

The Pearl! says:

Leo, I love Whisky. Makers Mark and Jack Daniels
      ____
      Yes, Lawd, @Caramel, Makers Mark is the shyt…Woodford Reserve is nice, too!

@Libra (from downstairs)

******************
      :waves: Hey Pearly Pearl! I’m have to try Woodford

BAREFOOT WINE IS CHEAPLY MADE WINE!!! :cuss: ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS ARE NASTY TO ME!!! :hurl:

Str8tUpMenace says:

™ says:

Menace! :hug: sup bew?

Heyyyy Baby Cakes!!! :hug:
      *whispers* Who is you???? :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

My gma makes her own wine..Muscadine wine..

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?!
      ________
      On earth. :hahaha: Someone bought me some Barfoot for Christmas. It’s sitting right in the cellar waiting to be re-gifted.

(any Pinot really)
      ********************
      i had a pinot noir once…. :nono:

Diva says:

I guess that’s what happens when you have hoes in different area codes! :rofl:

says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

™ says:

Menace! :hug: sup bew?

Heyyyy Baby Cakes!!! :hug:
      *whispers* Who is you????

:rofl: zee one YEW been lookin fa! :grill:

u been iggin me cuz yeen know it was meh! :crying:

**********
      :yea:

Razzle Dazzle :yahoo:
      RWilliams :happy:
      Menace
      Fay Fay
      Ladyleo
      Luvn
      Lovezoe

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?!
      ——————————–
      That cheap azz Moscato……… :hurl: I know my Moscato…shid I got many a folk started on Moscato..they ain’t even know what it was :tea:

I dont like nothin dry

AJ- :hug: MAN! When I arrived to key west two years ago, they gave me the mini bottles of barefoot pink moscato… after two months of just sitting in the fridge… it ended up just sitting in the trash… :lol:

Had I known my neighbors then, I’d given it to them.

(any Pinot really)
      ********************
      i had a pinot noir once….
      ********
      :rofl: Leo, reminds me the the first time I had Cabernet Sauvgion (spelling). BARF.. :no:

lovezoe says:

I love local wine stores owned by Americans (we got ione here owned by Chinese folks who speak poor English) and they are very helpful with pairings and what you like. One in Vieginia Beach was my favorite. Gone stock up next time I go.

rwilliams4782 says:

My gma makes her own wine..Muscadine wine..

*************************
      It’s a winery here in Florida, St. Augustine to be exact thaey make their wines with muscadines. San Sebastian Wines, they are pretty good too. They have them up in Jax but I’m not sure how far their distribution is.

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell :lol: I like this Pinot Noir wine made by 667 <<< at least that's what the bottle say….. that wine has 14.5% alcohol :yes: Good stuff

Str8tUpMenace says:

™ says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

™ says:

Menace! sup bew?

Heyyyy Baby Cakes!!!
      *whispers* Who is you????

zee one YEW been lookin fa!

u been iggin me cuz yeen know it was meh!

:rofl: Well shat!!! :lol: Hey babes. Email me mirsmommy0806 @ :yahoo:

Diva says:

y’all talking wine and ain’t nobody :cell: me… fo shame on all of you :cuss:

The Master Beta :D says:

Roll out

AJ :waves: :twirl:

says:

:rofl: i be trying but i just CANT with Rwilliams!

AJizzile~ sup bud? :hi:

A.J. says:

shid I got many a folk started on Moscato..they ain’t even know what it was
      ________
      See what you ‘on did? :lol:

Diva- :happy: EXACTLY! MR. Razz drink it like grape juice though… :facepalm:

I be like damn eat it with fruit or some ish! SAVE ME SOME NICCA! :rofl:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell :lol:
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?!
      ——————————–
      That cheap azz Moscato……… I know my Moscato…shid I got many a folk started on Moscato..they ain’t even know what it was
      *******
      :stop: Lies.. you know that was Waka Flaka Flame. :tea:

LadieLeo says:

If someone gives you cheap wine just soak it in some fruit…that’ll make it healthy

Morning AJ!

Str8tUpMenace says:

Heyyyy A.J. bew!!! :hug:

:thankyou: @Jenie!!!!

(any Pinot really)
      ********************
      i had a pinot noir once….
      ********

I love that wine…. I can’t stand that sweet shyt…. hell just drink you a mixed drink if that’s the case… :shrugs:

trifling is as trifling does. lay down with dogs and get up with fleas. the science on how to make or how NOT to make a baby is not new. child support is not a new invention. a fair exchange is no robbery.

no sympathy here. gotta pay the piper :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Gabby doesnt care bc she is fuggin Sanaa Lathan which I sure would like to see in person

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Diva- :happy: EXACTLY! MR. Razz drink it like grape juice though… :facepalm:

I be like damn eat it with fruit or some ish! SAVE ME SOME NICCA
      ————————-
      I put white grapes in my Moscato and red grapes in my Roscato…chile I be dranking like I’m eating…. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

art imitating life or life imitating art?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is all this Desperadoes chic acts in. Angry Bitter Bysh. It’s on her SAG card. :tea:

There is no way that I would accept a ring from him, nor consider marrying him. I said a couple of months back….

I thought if he bent down to tie shoe, she would say yes, but instead he bent a trick over and she still said yes. CLASSLESS :nono:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?!
      ——————————–
      *******
      :stop: Lies.. you know that was Waka Flaka Flame. :tea:
      —————————-
      Caramel you don’t want this tuhday…. :lol: it was me I say!

******************************************
      I’m not much of a sweet drinker either…..I prefer tart but I’ll drink sweet every now and again. A sweet liquor drink but I don’t like sweet wines.

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa! :gossip:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      No ma’am not their Gewürztraminer. Sutter Home is old school smooth!

Diva I gotta try that. I will head over to the commisary after my work out today and get some green grapes. There’s no real wine choice here for obvious reasons. :lol: we got Walmart, Loe’s (a grocery store) and the commisary here on base.

bytches be takin pics of barefoot moscato lol
      ————-
      IF that aint the cheapest form of wine?!
      ——————————–
      *******
      Lies.. you know that was Waka Flaka Flame.
      —————————-
      Caramel you don’t want this tuhday…. it was me I say
      *************
      :rollseyes:

<<<< —Razz that gravie is the Devil :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

My fav wine is Cavit Pinot Grigio…it’s not that pricey either. What I don’t drink is any wine out a box :nono:

bnatural says:

————-

It’ll never happen…Ol’ messy Wendy would say something like “Have you babysat the new baby yet?” :lol:

****************
      Lawd knows she is a messy sissy :lol:

——-
      :kona:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa!
      ************
      Look, just because you and Mr. Diva be drunk in love on that ish, dont mean everybody do. Bet you buying the big gallon w/the handle on it too.. Dont it!? You aint got to lie CRAIG :wink:

Diva says:

:offtopic: Dennis Rodman is a fcuking MORON!

rwilliams4782 says:

BEY GOT THESE BYTCHES DRINKIN WATERMELON..ONLY THING I WANNA TRY IS THE SURFBOARD … DIDNT MEAN TO ALL CAPS

:hi: AJ, diva , MIRS, fay, jenie pearl, et aLL :wave: RAZZ, rjwilliams

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:
      What about a trust fund for the baby? What about a college fund for the baby? What about a pony for the baby? What about an LV diaper bag for the baby? What about shared custody for the baby? WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?! ~~~~~
      as long as the MammY is taking care of, the baby will be too,NO?

@RLwilliams
      Im sure all his sponsors made him propose, as well as spoke to GABBY about saying YES , chile

I am going to try and get MR. Razz into red wines since one glass a day is “heart healthy” :rofl:

says:

i like how u thank! :thumbsup: :goodpost:

#teamhealthy&buzzed

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa!
      ************
      ————————–
      atleast I got a Mr. :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont pay attention to Rodman he has hep c and herpes im sure his brain is somewhat affected. ..

1. Syrah
      2. Voulet
      3. Chateau Ste. Michelle 2009
      4. Malbec
      In that order….

Yes, at Making it Rain…If you :love: Resiling, Gewurztraminer will knock you off your feet :shakebutt:

lovezoe says:

Diva/ I saw that interview. Dude better than me, I woulda said get this crazy nigga off my screen.

tintin1979 says:

now if tamika got that luxury vehicle who would have paid the insurance?

Caramel Rain says:

Leo, My cousin had Franzia Wine in a Box at her wedding reception.. chile.. :no: :rofl: straight hood. They also had totes full of Miller light. R Williams would feel right at home :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

@Luvie-I guess… But still the things being asked for? You would think they’d be in the best interest of the baby… but again, I guess. :lol:

Diva says:

Dennis Rodman is a fcuking MORON!

***********************
      They clowned him this morning on Yolanda Adams….How you getting clowned on a gospel morning show. I was :rofl:

tintin1979 says:

is that a low budget music video, what are these stills of?

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

—————————
      y’all will thank Diva later!!!

:wave: hey Luvn

lovezoe says:

Me and Mr got different wine tastes. He brought some back from Spain we saving until our 10th.

Oh what’s watermelon?

rwilliams4782 says:

Wendy williams cant talk…how many her husband got. .He was on that sex tape bangin out a broad.. girl go smoke several rocks

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I wonder what they say about a whole bottle :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

Leo, My cousin had Franzia Wine in a Box at her wedding reception.. chile.. straight hood. They also had totes full of Miller light. R Williams would feel right at home

*********************
      Nah she said Miluwakee Best…I think that’s right up there or down there with PBR.

We need to stop supporting these hoes with their foolishness. Allowing these hoes to be “professional baby makers.” SMH.

You let these hoes stand by THEIR DECISION to have a baby on they own two feet all this stupid azz chit would stop dead in it’s tracks.

I hope Luda ain’t give this hoe no car. :facepalm:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“messy sissy” Lawd…

:hahaha: :rofl:

7.00 bottle of wine = GreaT Sangria

Cheap Wine, Champagne or Sparking water and some fruit

ORanges, Grapes a little apple and couple of cloves. :danban:

says:

heyyyy Luvn! :hug: how goes it?

<<<< —Razz that gravie is the Devil
      ———————

#nohandsselfiebish!

A.J. says:

That’s what I said Luvn, but her ass wanna ride and retainer fee. Everything won’t be free heaux. Even heaux gotta work sometime, damn!!

——————————
      With his dayum ashy lipped azz…..and those damn ex-players with this clown :smack:

atleast I got a Mr.
      **************************
      Well dayum :tea:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa!
      ************
      ————————–
      atleast I got a Mr.
      ***************
      :tea: so you say. Man dont count :tea: he dont claim YOU. :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey

says:

that @JustMarried just too damn classy i tell ya! :love:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says: I guess… But still the things being asked for? You would think they’d be in the best interest of the baby… but again, I guess.
      ~~~~~~~
      The harder she flosses and balls, the easier to get paid by the next stupido that comes along. :shrug:

She aint bit much worried about the baby being supported, all else fails she’ll get $1589 a month

Just Looking thanks. I will give it a try :yahoo:

Dennis Rodman is a fcuking MORON!

***********************
      ___________________________

Chiiiid. Dennis Rodman love that attention. This chit ain’t doin nothin but givin him what he want.

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa!
      ************
      ————————–
      atleast I got a Mr.
      ***************
      :tea: so you say. Man dont count :tea: he dont claim YOU. :tea:
      —————————–
      I have a real man at home not a imaginary husband *marinate on that*

Bottled Red Wine lasts for 2-3 Years
      Boxed wine last for one 1 Year
      Fine Wine lasts for Decades in a wine cellar (conditions must be good, otherwise; you will have a great bottle of vinegar on your hands.

What did Denis do?

@AJ-exactly. I could say if she simply requested the retainer fee and what not, but that AND a coor? yeah. NO. :lol:

@Jenie- Well you get a good 7 1/2 glasses out of one bottle :lol:

*********************

**************
      oh yea. my bad R Williams. my bad

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Dennis Rodman is a fcuking MORON!

***********************
      ___________________________

————————–
      Well that nucca sure look like a dayum fool all over the country.

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey”

…a used one.

Diva says:

@Caramel I is playing with ya…I know you is married to a fine azz tall man with big feet :wink:

Hell I think Shutter Home is Cheap as hell
      ———————————
      shole is…..Sutter Homes

********
      with the worst headache over a 7.00 bottle of wine.
      ——————————————
      You know you be buying that sutter home heffa!
      ************
      ————————–
      atleast I got a Mr.
      ***************
      so you say. Man dont count he dont claim YOU.
      —————————–
      I have a real man at home not a imaginary husband *marinate on that*

******************
      I was just playing with you. We aint finna disrespect my husband now. Game over.

Hey Fay my Baby :kiss: :hug: :happy:

:popcorn: <-nasty ass jalopeno popcorn they are making :rofl:

@DIVA
      “Dennis Rodman is a fcuking MORON!

***********************
      ___________________________

————————–
      Well that nucca sure look like a dayum fool all over the country.

________________________

:blink:

…and he was reveered before this?
      That nigga gives zero phucks. He back in the spotlight… he goin milk this cow till it die and then cook it.

LadieLeo says:

Well that nucca sure look like a dayum fool all over the country.

*********************
      And gone mess round and get his citizenship revoked….you can’t be over there playin nice with that crazy a$$ lil Korean. Hell he killed his uncle and then let the dogs eat em.

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey”

…a used one.
      wit high miles too!!

**********
      :rofl: chile I was finna take my shoes and earrangs off. :lol: :hug:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

I wonder what they say about a whole bottle
      *******
      seek help

Dennis gonna die in 4 months anyway so let him live for now

lovezoe says:

It’s those dudes over in Korea who gets the biggest side-eye. No way I’m going over there. You think Kim Un care bout Rodman. He will lock him up with Kenneth Bae too.

i see this about to get good :popcorn:

when is real husband gravi day? :thinking:

GAGIRL87 says:

I like Eudoxie she’s gorgeous an seems to have a sweet spirit :coffee:

Most celebs are like most normal folks except their dirty laundry is aired out for all to judge an see…

So on that note I DON’T GIVE A FUGG :/

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey”

…a used one.
      wit high miles too!!

*************
      and faded paint

**********
      :rofl: chile I was finna take my shoes and earrangs off. :lol: :hug:
      —————————-
      If you feeling froggy….leap Diva ain’t never SCARED!!!! I’m bout that life iffin you ain’t know :tea:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

I wonder what they say about a whole bottle
      *******
      seek help

*******************
      seek help…….drinking the bottle?

WTF did denis do? :blink: I know he went to go coach in N. korea, but I am behind y’all by two hours now :lol:

Aj that mf would have 264894 miles on it with a salvage title

@LOVE ZOE
      “Man, your delivery is wrong. It takes two to tango. I’m not asking for a car, but you will pay CS. Her and that Aja chick going in knowing they gone be single moms. WHY? Why want that for your child.”

:huh:

These hoes knew good and well these niggas ain’t want no child. THEY DECIDED to have the child. Their SOLE DECISION. That should be their SOLE RESPONSIBLITY. Pure and simple.

Forcing something on someone only builds resentment. These hoes is shameful. :facepalm:

<<<<Wine Connoisseur

@Jenie- Well you get a good 7 1/2 glasses out of one bottle :lol:
      It's a magnum or covering the bottom of the glass. :rofl:

But you can get about 4 to 6 glasses….

Orange Blossom says:

i see this about to get good :popcorn:

when is real husband gravi day? :thinking:
      —————————–
      Don’t be encouraging her to catfish somebody husband chile. :tea:

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey”

…a used one.
      wit high miles too!!

*************
      and faded paint

***********************
      dayum might as well throw in bad brakes, a cracked windshield and no headlight

:thumpsup:

A.J. says:

:rofl: we finna make the heaux ride Marta!! Chit gon break down before leaving the lot.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

——————
      that nucca wigging the fugg out on National TV…mumbling and cussing and not making sense.

:waves: @ Diva – Don’t you like my hubby’s pic? :nun:

****
      This! I dont get it. A child support is nothing with the parent being there physically. But that’s just me.

Aj that mf would have 264894 miles on it with a salvage title
      Sandy Storm flood title. HA

:waves: @ Diva – Don’t you like my hubby’s pic? :nun:
      ———————
      that nucca is really hairy :hahaha:

Dennis gonna die in 4 months anyway so let him live for now
      For REAL? Seriously?

GAGIRL87 says:

I know you is married to a fine azz tall man with big feet
      ____________________________________________________________

Hey Diva boo :rofl:

Dennis gonna die in 4 months anyway so let him live for now

****************************
      Lawd, is you speaking :dead: on people nah……that’s kinda low right there. Let me stay in your good graces, it’s power in the tongue I mean type wait :huh:

lovezoe says:

MAN- Because it’s the woman’s responsibility y to be on BC, right. We know men like it raw, we should simple protect ourselves, right? :coffee:

BREAKING NEWS…… I JUST GOT AN EMAIL ABOUT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I wouldve bought that bish a honda odyssey”

…a used one.
      wit high miles too!!

*************
      and faded paint
      ———–
      and a loooooooooooooooooooooooong ass scratch on the side :rofl:

Dennis gonna die in 4 months anyway so let him live for now
      ****************************

Chile :no:

@Gagirl :kiss: hey babessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :woohoo:

LadieLeo says:

He knew that broad had 2 other kids so he knew she wasn’t sterile….hell that’s more his fault then hers. He had more to lose or maybe not…folk drop babies all round the place like they cheap and raise themselves. Money is nice but time and presence is real nice too.

lovezoe says:

Kim Jun Un or however you spell his name don’t care about some washed up, wedding dress wearing, sideshow minstrel act. He will throw his tail right in jail with Kenneth Bae. He on CNN cooning talking about well you don’t know what he did to get locked up, REALLY? My skinfolk aint my kinfolk.

rwilliams4782 says:

@ladieleo who would miss him? He is a deadbeat std having idiot.. That hep C kickin his azz thats why his skin looks like that

if u nut in a chick then you want a baby. where did luda think the nut was gonna go? :rofl:

but for all we know this story about askng for a car probably isnt even true and has been put out just to make the bm look bad or at least worse than luda. Exzema’s friends probably submitted this. :tea:

A.J. says:

Forcing something on someone only builds resentment.
      It goes both ways though. She got phucked and was probably promised the moon and starrahs. Got a chicken dinner and some Conjure:RESENTMENT.

She playing her hand; let her be.

Dennis gonna die in 4 months anyway so let him live for now
      ————————
      :shocked:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LOVE ZOE

Forcing something on someone only builds resentment. These hoes is shameful.
      ***********
      @ Man, I actually agree with on this. AT the end of the day, this kid will never have the same life as the ones he lives with. In real life its like this. You get to come over every other weekend and see him, but you’re not there for Dad to take you to school, pick you up, come home to everyday. He’s not there on Christmas morning to see you open your presents. He’s not there helping you bathe and feed the baby everyday or load him in the car or watch him whiel you take a bath.

We put all the pressure on me to wrap it up, we gotta take some responsibility and stop letting n!ggas skeet up in you without a commitmennt. All you get is a check once a month. Not worth it to me.

<<<<Wine Connoisseur

@Jenie- Well you get a good 7 1/2 glasses out of one bottle
      It's a magnum or covering the bottom of the glass.

But you can get about 4 to 6 glasses….
      ———-
      Maybe I'm just buying the big bollaz :lol:

lovezoe says:

Orange- Did you see her start that wishlist with BOTH their names with only one item, this story may not be that farfetched

BREAKING NEWS…… I JUST GOT AN EMAIL ABOUT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

*******************
      cookie sales start at the beginning of the year, right when folk start saying they gonna eat right. I’m so glad my child is no longer a girl scout. Had me hustling cookies in a lil skirt out my trunk in the parking lot of Applebee’s wait what…. :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell he the one that said he was dying..maybe he said that so his child support would be lowered

@LOVE ZOE
      “MAN- Because it’s the woman’s responsibility y to be on BC, right. We know men like it raw, we should simple protect ourselves, right?”

Just be responsible for your DECISION. These niggas ain’t got guns to these hoes heads making have babies. They DECIDING to… and then bytch when a nigga don’t wanna be responsible for HER SOLE DECISION.

So next they STEAL a nigga money under the guise of it being for the kid and expect a nigga to be happy??? :blink:

This kind of ignant azz thinking needs to be eradicated. Need to tell these hoes THEY DECIDE, AND THEY ALONE, when to have a baby and who for. Quit bytching after the fact. Nigga can’t make them have no baby.

________
      She playing her hand tho!

lovezoe says:

They was selling GS cookies here in the fall.

_____________________________________

:nono: she was just helping luda do what the good lawd intended for him to do. she should be celebrated and rewarded with as many cars and child support checks as she likes. :yes:

Orange Blossom says:

i see this about to get good

when is real husband gravi day?
      —————————–
      Don’t be encouraging her to catfish somebody husband chile
      ****************
      Jealous? :tea:

***************************
      I’m thinking his momma nem

rwilliams4782 says:

I only order thin mints… im classy lol

Orange Blossom says:

i see this about to get good

when is real husband gravi day?
      —————————–
      Don’t be encouraging her to catfish somebody husband chile
      ****************
      Jealous? :tea:
      ——————–
      Of? *pops gum*

SO I went to try the jalepeno popcorn and it dont taste like nothing…but plain popcorn and an occasional pepper.. so I added jalepeno juice and peppers to give it flavuh! :lol:

Diva leave me alone :rofl:

@A.J.
      “Forcing something on someone only builds resentment.

She playing her hand; let her be.

Yup, she prolly was. But she still DECIDED to give birth. Don’t get mad when a nigga don’t support YOUR SOLE DECISION.

Now if these niggas begged you to have the baby and blah blah blah, that’s on them. But we know good and well that chit ain’t the case. They phuck, she pregnant, he don’t want the baby and she do, she have it anyway and then try to guilt him into supporting HER SOLE DECISION. :shrugs:

My sympathy is at less than zero for these hoes. :coffee:

Diva leave me alone :rofl:
      ————————————-
      You know I lubbs you!!!!! :rofl:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

********
      the best popcorn is the scoutmaster popcorn the boyscouts be selling

lovezoe says:

Man, PLEASE tell me you don’t even believe what you fonting. So if a dude go in RAW, HE is also taking responsibility for HIS actions. Don’t want a baby with a random, groupie, etc. WRAP IT UP. I done with this cuz I am bout to make myself lose my cool.

My sympathy is at less than zero for these hoes. :coffee:
      ————————–
      You tuff on dem hoes! :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

My sympathy is at less than zero for these hoes
      ***********
      And after the baby comes, she’s alone taking care of it. YOu get a check every month but have to explain to baby why daddy aint here and dont come around.He gonna keep living his life while you stuck raising a kid by yourself. Last thing we need is more fatherless children in our society. Both parties are responsible though. jacked up all the way around.

The jalepeno popcorn was freshly made. So… I think I will stick to hot popcorn and not popcorn that been sitting in a tin for weeks possibly months :lol:

Diva leave me alone
      ————————————-
      You know I lubbs you!!!!!
      **********
      Diva :hug: I know :tea: I will upload a pic though. I guess since you begging me :rollseys:

:rollseyes:

All of this is coming from Luda. The girl hasn’t said anything. I’m not feeling Luda on this. He’s a [Comment edited for profanity] smearing the mother of his child because of his own actions. Why don’t you sit him down and tell him how normal is actions are since he’s acting like he’s ashamed of the natural thing he has done.

@A.J.
      “Forcing something on someone only builds resentment.

She playing her hand; let her be.

My sympathy is at less than zero for these hoes.
      I think he wants the baby just not what comes along with it like having to pay for things that will be for her benefit as well (homes, cars, on hand cash). That’s the way it goes. He the one finna lose as heaux stay winning!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

This beyotch is about to get arrested for extortion. SMH

1 Pingbacks

[…] to court documents obtained by Hiphopenquirer.com, the woman, Tamika Fuller, demanded that Ludacris buy her a luxury vehicle— and pay her attorney’s retainer fee — or she was spilling the TEA about their […]