Barack Obama Compares Himself To God

Barack Obama proved convincingly that he is a narcissist when, in a call with rabbis to discuss health care reform, he compared himself (and his party’s push for health care reform) to God, saying, “We are God’s partners in matters of life and death.”

Barack quoted from from the Rosh Hashanah prayer that says that in the holiday period, it is decided “who shall live and who shall die.”

A Politico.com reader pointed out that Obama weighed heavily health care reform with religious meaning.

In an online discussion with religious voters and pastors, Obama reiterated his assertion that his bill would not create “death panels” that would euthanize old people — despite the fact that a public option would inevitably lead to rationed care. “That is just an extraordinary lie,” Obama said.

6 Responses to “Barack Obama Compares Himself To God”

Daisy says:

Sandra did you hear your/our Pastor Cynthia L Hale on Tom Joyner pushing Healthcare Reform?

Divinebrown says:

I always say that I am doing “GOD’s work” on the job. And I just so happen to work in the medical field.

I think you are setting a record with this one. This is the furthest I’ve seen you stretch Sandra.

However, I’m sure you will continue.

Honestly, I think you are sexually attracted to Obama and that’s why you obsess over him. It’s okay to like BOYS, Sandy. But, if you want him to notice you, write something good. He’ll come around. :rofl:

PAHairston says:

Divinebrown, preach it my sister, tell her like it tis!!! This is why black folks can’t get ahead and stay ahead, we too freaking negative! Obama inherited a mess and he’s dealing with it as best he can. I admire his courage and strength ’cause when you’re up against most of white Americans and black folks like you know who, he needs God by his side, er day, er hr, er minute. I’m just saying. Peace.

rhiannon says:

Sorry Sandra no comparison here at all, and I’ve been with you lately on your Obama posts. I think we all feel like we are working with God when we do what we ‘tend to think’ is His agenda.

The Divine Ms. K says:

Where is the proof that a public option would lead to death panels? I mean honestly – folks buying into this and other crazy rumors that have been debunked NUMEROUS times is why healthcare will remain in the same sorry state that it’s in.

You don’t like the plan? Fine – work TOGETHER and come up with something better. I swear Republicans want Obama to fail no matter the cost to the country just so they can say “I told you so”. Grown folks screaming and hollering and carrying guns to town hall meetins – I mean, REALLY.

Doc Jam says:

I am the consummate narcissist then.