Gucci Mane Is Free

About 30 minutes ago, troubled rapper Gucci Mane walked out of the Fulton County Jail a free man. Gucci, real name Radric Taylor, was arrested last November by his parole officer for violating his probation a second time.

Gucci held a press conference outside the jail where he read a prepared statement to a swarm of media, bloggers and photographers who jockeyed for his attention.

During his stint in jail, Gucci kept busy by writing lyrics and recording his latest mixtape, The BurrrPrint 2HD, over the phone with the assistance of his producer, DJ Holiday.

Gucci also started up a new label, 1017 Brick Squad, and fired his longtime manager Debra Antney, who is rapper Waka Flocka‘s mom

Photo by @PictureMane

• militaryspouse1

Wow..I was just looking at the 2009 Hip Hop Awards where Mike Epps was cracking on him because he had a curfew,lol. But I hope he stays out this time

• H-Townmama

I never understood the hype surrounding him…I just cant get into his music. :shrug:

• Acemaster

Maybe he will do right. Good Morning Sandra Rose Family.

• Acemaster

How do I get a display picture. plz help

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

I know V-103’s Nina Brown is happy. I think this is her man. :-)

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Sandra writes, “Gucci also started up a new label, 1017 Brick Squad, and fired his longtime manager Debra Antney, who is rapper Waka Flocka’s mom.”
    ______________________________________

She better up her management skills so she can maintain or keep her clients. That gansta ish does not work once you reach a certain level.

For one, I would recommend that she start using Management Contracts for her Artists so that she can have some legal recourse when they decide to fire her as a manager. If she was responsible for them obtaining any employment during her representation, then she should be compensated for it.

Courts are not in the business of drafting contracts (that is the contractual parties’ responsibility) – they interpret them. Therefore, you must have a contract for them to interpret. Selah.

• Ebony

Burrr :coffee:

• Nika405

:hump: I can smell the Issey right now! GUCCI!

• BeautifulBliss

Great, now his music will be everywhere.
    I hope some of his “hype” has died down.
    His music is some of the most ignorant to me.
    I hate the way he sounds, like his tongue is too big for his mouth and he can’t breathe.

but anyway..Good Morning! =]

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Ms.Everything

I’m so happy I don’t know what I would’ve done had he stayed in there another day. Now we can say burr all day in fresh free air and not worry about azz rapers and officers interrupting our conjucal visits!! :coffee: j/k I don’t really care I just hope this time he doesn’t eff up and go back. Enough young black men are living life behind bars or living life on their way

• FloridaChick813

@ Nika – I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE ISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUCCI!!!!!

• allwrightyden

Good morning SR fam! :coffee: (NO COMMENT on Gucci)

• flsun99

Is he really that important to hold a press conference? :shocked:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Mornin to everyone except Flo

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Oh did I say that out loud! Mornin Flo!

• FloridaChick813

:shotsfired:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

attorneymom says:

I know V-103’s Nina Brown is happy. I think this is her man.

*****************************************************

Well, if he is she’s been cheating on him. :coffee:

• Nightshift

attorneymom says:

I know V-103’s Nina Brown is happy. I think this is her man.

*****************************************************

Well, if he is she’s been cheating on him.

_____________________________________

I don’t (I hope) she meant literally her man. Nina LOVES herself some Gucci. Her and Wanda both. Wanda was forever trying take him a Snuggie down there. :lol:

• Ms.kaylamomma

Good mornting all :coffee:

Sandra, where you been? :waiting: Seems like you’ve downgraded your server or something. It seems to take a longer time to log in. No, its not my computer cause other people are saying the same thing! :think:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

You hear that Short Stack/Nika! He’s cheatin on you!!!!!!!

• Ms.kaylamomma

FloRida gets a separate good morning :nana: @ Brownsuga :lol:

• FloridaChick813

Im with MKM — Its almost aggitating trying to get to SR now. And my work day dont flow the same without SR :nono:

• Soulstar81

Good morning everyone!

• Nika405

@ Brown-shoot I’m cheating on him too, he’s just my undercover lover, my main boo really holds it down during the day and on Friday/Saturday….Gucci is just my after the club Saturday booty call! He has to leave after we :hump: and he has to take his paperbag with him lol!
    Burrr

• MandaPanda0408

GUCCIIIIIIIIIII!!!! LUV HIS MUSIC!!!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

well damn gucci is free burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: @ Nika

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Nika you might need to double bag just in case one comes off!

• BeautifulBliss

Glad to know it’s not just me having problems with this site.
    I got the server has timed out message many times yesterday.

• Daisy

Yes the site moves slow at times :mad: so far so good this am

@sandra look at you trying to drop the dime abt Nina having a boo :wink:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

he looks a HOT mess!

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

attorneymom says:

I know V-103’s Nina Brown is happy. I think this is her man.

*****************************************************

Well, if he is she’s been cheating on him.

*****************************************************

Did I start some mess this morning? Blank stare.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

I thought Nina had another boo, not Gucci. Seemed like that’s some inside joke that they always have going on. Her real boo is decent looking, unlike this atrocious looking specimen here. :shrugs:

• lacountrygirl

God forgive me but the first thing that came to mind when I saw this was “He can read.” I know…I’m dead wrong.

• lacountrygirl

attorneymom says:

______________________________________

—————————-

DOES IT LOOK LIKE WAKA FLOCKA’S MOM IS INTERESTED IN DRAFTING UP CONTRACTS OR EVEN ENTERTAINING THE IDEA??? Did you see any part of her video???

• Candi Apple

lacountrygirl says:

____________________________________________________________________

LMFAO :rofl: :rofl:

• sbabyface29

How the heck do I upload my pic??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• winenroses

The only thing surprising about the Gucci Mane story is that he can READ! Damn…who’d have thought??

• winenroses

Sorry LACountyGirl, I typed my statement before I read yours. LOL

• Candi Apple

The thing about reading is “Its fundamental”.

• winenroses

True, Candi Apple reading may be fundamental, but they’re still a whole

lotta people who can’t do it.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

@lacountrygirl LMAO

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Waka is fine (minus the tatts), but he speaks like he just got off the plantation.

• pinksghetti

Gucci Mane is getting better looking. Now I don’t feel bad about dreaming that he asked me for my phone number :) Maybe I’m psychic because in the dream he was better looking too.