T.I. On Larry King Live (Full)

Rapper T.I.’s appearance on CNN’s Larry King Live last night shed new light on a man who, in his brief 29 years on earth, has accomplished and experienced more than grown men twice his age.

T.I. thoughtfully explained his recent stint in a federal prison for possessing firepower that even the police don’t use. T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., talked about the death of his childhood friend, Philant Johnson, being the force behind the paranoia that increasingly drove him to collect a stash of illegal weapons.

And he mused about the love of his life, his fiancee Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, who he plans to marry next month.

But most impressive was T.I.’s interaction with King. Though decades apart in age, T.I. easily elevated himself to King’s level rather than force King to come down to his.

T.I. left an indelible impression on the minds of millions of people who tune into Larry King Live every night, who may not have realized that a thug gangsta rapper can be an intelligent one too.

The following is a glossary of all the big words used by T.I. in his guest appearance on Larry King Live last night.

Glossary of T.I’s Big Words

Acronym – Words formed from the initial letters of other words
Abbreviation – to shorten a word, phrase or text
Evolve – to develop gradually from a simple to a more complex form
Paranoia – unreasonably or excessively anxious (scared)
Jaded – tired, bored or lacking enthusiasm after accomplishing a lot
Fend – to look after and provide for oneself
Consideration – careful thought
Phenomenal – a remarkable person, thing or event

More Big Words and videos after the break!

Advantage – the opportunity to gain something
Potential – showing the capacity to become something

Unconventional – not based on what is considered normal or socially acceptable
Instinctively – a natural way of thinking in response to a certain stimuli
Influence – the capacity to make a difference in someone’s life

Speculate – to form a theory or a preconceived thought or opinion based on a subject
Meticulous – showing great attention to detail
Disadvantage – an unfavorable circumstance

175 Responses to “T.I. On Larry King Live (Full)”

meanNsurly says:

:cheer1: TEAM T.I. :cheer1::

gypsyeyes says:

FloridaChick813 says:

Love me some T.I. but these are not big words! These are words used every single day, by average people.

gypsyeyes says:

We are >>>Here<<<

HeY GYpSey!!!! :D

pointhimout says:

ohhhh Sandra. I sigh.

FloridaChick813 says:

Sandra, are you being sarcastic?? :think:

pyt305 says:

that’s what you consider big words? Anyways, T.I. always does good interviews in contrast to his ‘fiancee’….he looked very clean and presentable as usual.

Buddafly says:

My 8 year old uses these words…….

NEXT!

pyt305 says:

I’m stil lmaoooooooo @ these BIG words. Maybe there big words for tiny o_O

BeautifulBliss says:

He does present himself and speak MUCH better than his “fiance”
    I love him!

Buddafly says:

Maybe T.I can help his fiance and her friends by teaching them.

Actually she just needs a speach class. If she stop filling that upper lip of her’s she might sound better.

Shoot, Batman n robin books have bigger words.

msnicole says:

ROTFL @ these “big words”. You can’t be serious. A person half his age should have this vocabulary and beyond.

BeautifulBliss says:

pyt305 says:

I’m stil lmaoooooooo @ these BIG words. Maybe there big words for tiny o_O

—–
    Bingo!! LOL

Buddafly says:

*speech

pyt305 says:

I’m stil lmaoooooooo @ these BIG words. Maybe there big words for tiny o_O

Hey Buddafly :hug:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Big Words? O………K……… Those words can be found in any 4th grader’s spelling book.

Buddafly says:

Hey Flo! How are you? :hug:

Happy Friday everyone!

@Sandra, love the look of the site today. Are you feeling well these past couple of days?

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Flo. Happy Friday.

yvonne79 says:

Happy Early Birthday to East! :cheer:

speaknoevil says:

haaaa…too funny!

Quitta says:

Yes. This was a good interview. I like T.I. good dude.

Good morning all!!

Happy B-day East!

@ Flo, Hey Chica!!!!

Ahh…if you’re over the age of 13 and don’t know what the words:

Consideration
    Abbreviation
    Acronym
    Paranoia
    And all the words Sandra listed

KILL YO SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: No seriously?? Big words??

@meanNsurely

Do you remember AP English with Ms. Harding…. :blink:

Daisy says:

ITS THE KANG HOMIE :heart:

Such a charmer and cutie pie :hump:

I hope Takers comes out at some point this summer the release date keeps getting changed

FloridaChick813 says:

@ buddafly – im good, h3ll its FRIDAY!!!!!! and you??

QUUIITTTAAAAA MAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE — WHERE IN THEE H3LL HAVE YOU BEEN :waiting:

meanNsurly says:

T.I. did well on LK! His veneers were blindingly white tho…..

EssenceofU says:

My boo T.I. looked nice and spoke well! Loved how he answered all of King’s questions all cool, calm and collected, no stammering!

VIBABY says:

:cheer: Let TI and Tiny be great!

yvonne79 says:

I :heart: his smile. Beautiful teeth!!!

Quitta says:

@ Flo. I know, I know. :ashamed: Just moved. Been trying to clear things up in the place. I hate clutter. >:(

Daisy says:

Wendy Williams has her real teeth but she said her dentist told her that when getting veeners you should NOT get them whiter than the white of your eye otherwise they dont look as natural and scream FAKE

meanNsurly says:

Rene!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY…..Yes do I ever remember AP English and Mrs. Harding. We always acted up in that dayum class!

yvonne79 says:

I :heart: his smile. Beautiful teeth!!!

He paid enough for them, they better be beautiful!!!

Love T.I.P :hump:

rjk8 says:

Sell out – I use to tell it like it was about the hoodrats, baby momma’s and studio gangsters. But now, I kiss the entertainment industry’s arse. It started when that big block head nyggah took me and my friend out to a WONDERFUL lobster lunch and paid for the valet. I have now become a sellout. If you want something promoted, come to me. I’m your girl. Dam my readers! I’m now a product of hollyhood. :love:

Quitta says:

@ Flo. I know, I know. Just moved. Been trying to clear things up in the place. I hate clutter. >:(

Did you and your guy friend move in together(I thought I read that before)?? Im dreding my move in July. H3ll Im still on the look out for a new place, I have no idea where I wanna move to :shrug:

TruGemini says:

I’m gonna send my own self to the :kona: since I’m so damn embarassed at Sandra for calling these juvinile words “big” words. I HOPE she was being sarcastic.

TI, to me, always sounds like he’s trying too hard to sound intelligent…kinda phoney sometimes.

:claps:

**CONGRATS TO TI**

I know you practiced long and hard to learn these words, use the properly and hardest of all for you, pronounce them properly.

Kudos!

DownSouthZeta says:

I see you got jokes Sandra like those bubble gum wrappers.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

KAAAAWWEEETTTTTAAAAAAAA!

QUITTA QUITTA BO BITTA BANANA FANA MO MANA FE FI MO MITTA……..QUITTA!

Buddafly says:

@ Flo, Same here just waiting till 5 n I’m out.

brucebaner1 says:

Wow…….we are in a sad state as a people when a representative of our culture talks on TV and he’s praised for speaking correctly. If this was Eminem would anybody say he spoke so well? He’s a 29 year old grown man with children should we be expecting him to stammer and use slang?

Ms. Thickness says:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE…@SANDRA…MAAM COULD YOU PLEASE TELL WHERE ARE THE BIG WORDS THAT HE USED IN HIS INTERVIEW…I’M LOST CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT BIGS WORDS THAT THEY SAW OR HEARD THAT I MISSED.

whatdoesitmatter says:

Are you kidding me with the big words? My children use those.

allwrightyden says:

What does that say about you Sandra, if you think those are big words? :blink:

FloridaChick813 says:

HAPPY FRIDAY MAN-DINGO !!!!! :lol: I kid, I kid..

@BRUCE BANNER (HULK LOL)
    “If this was Eminem would anybody say he spoke so well? He’s a 29 year old grown man with children should we be expecting him to stammer and use slang?”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

1. Yes
    2. No

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**Yall know cot-dayum well yall don’t use these words…**

Daisy says:

@Man :rofl:

Quitta says:

@ Flo, yeah we did. I’m soo excited. Things are great. I’m in lala land honey. :love: LMAO!!

*side-eye* @ Man

Just because they are not used does not make them BIG.

Cinderella says:

Since T.I. knows how to use “big words”, why didn’t he homeschool Tiny when he was on house arrest?

highlyfavored says:

Umm yea I think that was sarcasm. Who would actually take note to all the “big” words uses In an interview???? Pretty obvious to me

Quitta says:

@ Brown, :cheer: I luvs when you do that. Heeeeeyyyyyyy Brown Sugggaa!!! Happy Friday!!

ggouch says:

BlankStare on the Glossary list….

Ms. Truth? May I please get a “TINY” recapp to “Toya” of “T.I.” publicly confirming wedding

flsun99 says:

I didn’t see the interview last night and can’t see it now. I DID however listen to it on V-103 this morning on my way to work. I was VERY impressed with Clifford.

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Quitta – Im happy for you mama!!!! I’m sure you guys will have a busy weekend :hump:

:rofl: @ Cinderella (#52) :rofl:

Quitta says:

Flo – Im dreding my move in July. H3ll Im still on the look out for a new place, I have no idea where I wanna move to

Oh baby girl. I know what you mean, it’s so much work. Are you and a friend moving in together? Are you planning to move to a different city than the one you’re in (Florida)?

brucebaner1 says:

@Man, I just don’t care – my last name is Green so I thought it was appropriate ;-)

I’ve NEVER heard a black person say, Eminem just talks so well.

**Yall know cot-dayum well yall don’t use these words…** – I honestly don’t think I’ve ever said the word Acronym……….lol

nydiva4u says:

Wow! If those are “big” words , my thirteen year old must be 20 years ahead of her time! She uses those words all the time. Most people are coached on what to say in interviews. Not taking away from his intelligence, but to say those words are big is just absurd. :coffee:

I still like TI…but I prefer the crazy…coked up dancing, Puzzy Pumper #1/Dope Boyz in the Trap TI :shrugs: I guess he wouldn’t be able to get that mass appeal if he was still rappin crazy like that.

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @ the vocab lesson. I might watch the clip after work…

Krysi J says:

Sandra you just tried the HELL outta TIP!!

Big words??!!! :rofl:

Tiny gon kick yo azz!

Quitta says:

@ Flo – Girl. He can’t keep up with me. He’s ten years older than I am. He is so tired all the time with work and school so I understand. But come on now. :waiting: A girl got needs. LOL.

Heeeeyyyy Krysi!!

brucebaner1 says:

Off topic……I’m I the only person that thinks TI lost his mind for dating Tiny? Every time I see her I wonder what the hell was he thinking……

________________________

The guy and I havent decided if we’re moving together or not :shrug: And no ma’am, im staying in Tampa, I just want a bigger apartment. I want a 3rd bedroom so I can put a treadmill in that bad boy and a stripper pole.. Owwww.. LOL

ggouch says:

allwrightyden says: What does that say about you Sandra, if you think those are big words?

whatdoesitmatter says: Are you kidding me with the big words? My children use those.

gypsyeyes says: OK Sandy. I’m a big TI fan but are these big words? NO. They are words commonly used and being that he is a lyricist I expect him to be able to use certain words and form an intelligent sentence.

TruGemini says: I’m gonna send my own self to the since I’m so damn embarassed at Sandra for calling these juvinile words “big” words. I HOPE she was being sarcastic.

renegadesince1985 says: Ahh…if you’re over the age of 13 and don’t know what the words:Consideration Abbreviation Acronym Paranoia And all the words Sandra listed KILL YO SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: 5 out of 6 posters have confirmed that your attempt to dragg T.I. for simply speaking like a grown man and not like a coked out idiot (SEE SNOOP-Dog) was WASTEFUL.. :rofl:

Quitta says:

@ Flo – Girl. He can’t keep up with me. He’s ten years older than I am. He is so tired all the time with work and school so I understand. But come on now. A girl got needs. LOL.

and your how old??? And a girl def. got needs, so imma need him to get it together!!!

mirsmommy says:

Sandra, did you really say that these average words that are used on a daily basis by regular folk are big words????? :shrugs:

You missed me with that. :shrugs:

Morning Fam

Quitta says:

Flo. LOL! Girl Stop. LOL. When I read that. I said Owwww. Then I see you said the thing. LOL. Girlll you are tooo much. hahaha. I love it!

Oh I’m meant to say thank you by the way for being happy for me suga. Thank you. :hug:

OMG!!
    Now you know it’s been a while since I’ve been here. I love Sandra. I cracking the f*ck up. She got a kona smiley. LMAO!!!!! OMG I’m late.

Krysi J says:

Sandra you just tried the HELL outta TIP!!

Big words??!!!

Tiny gon kick yo azz!

:rofl: You know Sandra been feeling a lil salty since TI said she couldnt come to the wedding.. been taking stabs at him every since.. :rofl:

@ Flo – I’m 27.

meanNsurly says:

______________________________________________________________________

Tiny is a Ride and Die Bish! She the type of chick that if you have a flat tire on 285 during morning traffic, you can call her and she will come to u, change the tire and then she will give you gas money just for the hell of it. Thats hard to find nowadays. She may be ugly, have a funny made body, and uneducated but that bish will have your back!!

mzvirgo78 says:

SANDRA FAYE ROSE How DARE you insult Clifford’s intelligence by asserting that his choice of diction in this interview are considered “Big Words”! Shame on you! :nono:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

ggouch says:

__________________________________________________________________________

Please.don’t.do.this.to.my.bladder.today. :rofl: :rofl:

I switched between The First 48 and this interview and I caught him right when TI had a huge smile on his face and I swear I tingled in my lady parts. **faints** :kiss:

Good morning all

Ebony says:

Here’s some big words TI didn’t use:

Mrs. Tiny Harris
    Wife
    Holy matrimony

CivilEngineer says:

:offtopic: Lebron should find a new team!

Nina says:

These are not big words to the average educated individual…but my only guess is Sandra is saying the “average” rapper wouldn’t use these words :shrug:

VIBABY says:

@Bruce NO. My hubby says, “wtf” every single time he catches a glimpse of her on tv.

The term acronym is used to describe any abbreviation formed from the initial letters in each word.

For example: The term Shut the Fu@k Up can be represented by the abbreviation STFU

SweetP1984 says:

He did better than most black inarticulate entertainers like Jay-Z, Lil Boosie, Beyonce, Tiny… etc etc.

Anna says:

renegadesince1985 says:

~~~~~~~

mzvirgo78 says:

@ Nina …I think she is being sarcastic. It doesn’t matter how you slice it …its an INSULT. Lol! And SURELY he is intelligent enough to realize it. At least I hope so! Lol

LilMissRed says:

:heart: T.I.

Anna says:

CivilEngineer says:

Lebron should find a new team!

~~~~~~~~
    Why?

@ Quitta – Well I see we are as one with the stripper pole then.. LOL… :danban:

And you KNOW Sandra is crazy as a bed bug. That damn :kona: smiley kills me when I see it.

So that means he’s almost 40. I can see why he’s tired. He’s “been there, done that.” LOL

@CIVIL
    “Lebron should find a new team!”

That team won the most games out of anyone this season and have five other people that have either been All-Stars or All-Defensive Team

All-Stars:
    Mo Williams
    Antwawn Jamison
    Shaq
    Ilgaukas

All-Defensive:
    Varejo

LeBron is my dawg and he a good player but he choked on this one. He has had valid excuses in the past but this time they had the superior team and lost.

Ooh God, that sounds like me :rolleyes:

renegadesince1985 says:

________________________

Well, I guess she TOOOLLLDDDD You @ Man

Awesome Renegade!! LOL!

dcwife1622 says:

@ Civil….

I hope he comes to Chicago! Derrick Rose needs some help. We can get back to the days of winning…

CivilEngineer says:

Lebron should find a new team!

I was tryin to figure out why everybody was trippin and fallin all over each other last night. I dont watch basketball often, does that normally happen??

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————————————–

Anna says:

Lebron’s last two games were off. Is another baby on the way?

Ebony says:

GO CELTICS :cheer:

meanNsurly says:

:rofl: Ain’t nuttin wrong wit dat……just don’t give ‘em gas money…..we r in a Recession! LOL

mzvirgo78 says:

Go Civil! :cheer:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————————————–

I LOVE IT!!!

@CIVIL
    “I challenge anyone in here to use “Acronym” and “Abbreviation” in the same sentence correctly…”
    —————————————–

“Acronyms are commonly used as memorization tools such as mnemonics, in which words are abbreviated to letters which then form one central word.”

You think you’re smart don’t you….

meanNsurly says:

:lolol:

CivilEngineer says:

Lebron definitely didn’t play his best BUT he has no supporting cast and it shows in the playoffs. The last two games looked exactly like the eastern conference finals last year aside from new colors. Might be time for a trade! :shrug:

**bows**

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

VIBABY says:

@Civil You’re so sexy and edumacated :lolol:

@Renegade You owe me $1.99. Please and thank you…….

Quitta says:

Oh but when a game is won. Then they’ll be riding Lebron’s nuts. The cavaliers weren’t nothing until Lebron got there. He should remain there IMO. Where else is he gonna go, Miami? Lakers? Nah.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CIVIL
    —————————————–

You think you’re smart don’t you….

**butting in** My e-hubby is quite smart…do you see his name? “CivilEngineer”

@civil :kiss: Did you get your final grades yet?

iscream says:

Here’s a word for you Asinine… that’s what I think of that list of BIG words. :|

@ civil :heart: good looking and smart.

I wonder if TI had Tiny look those words up for him before the show…. :coffee:

@CIVIL
    “Lebron definitely didn’t play his best BUT he has no supporting cast and it shows in the playoffs. The last two games looked exactly like the eastern conference finals last year aside from new colors. Might be time for a trade! ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Come on dawg! This dude has All-Stars everywhere! The whole team was built around him. The talent wasn’t the problem.

I think LeBron did lose faith and confidence that they could win because he realized something everyone else knew all along, Mike Brown is an idiot.

gypsyeyes says:

Wow Civil. You just heightened your sexually by 100%. Lubs it!!!

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Civil…I’m marketing you as “Brains and Brawn”…you have been working out right?

@Flo, Brown, Man and everyone else ***Good Morning***

@Sandra you need to go to the :kona: for the #bigwords comment…sheesh

Buddafly says:

:offtopic:

Did anyone hear about these little Girls Doing Their Single Ladies Dance Routine?

renegadesince1985 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CIVIL
    —————————————–

You think you’re smart don’t you….

**butting in** My e-hubby is quite smart…do you see his name? “CivilEngineer”

@civil Did you get your final grades yet?

I thought you two got a divorce, LOL.

danjas says:

i think sandra was joking when she said glossary of big words. or were you sandra??

i really enjoyed the interview lastnight. i was already a fan but the interview gave me a whole new respect for T.I.

brucebaner1 says:

Lebron to Phoenix baby!!!! And (Man) you are right Mike Brown is an idiot…

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@mstruth…I listened to V103 this morning also…yes :yes: TIP stated that Tiny is the *Love of His Life* and he already considers himself married to her…but he will make it official very soon!!! :cheer:

HEY CHB!!!

I see you trying to get Civil out there…

Speaking of, where is Ebony and that dam.n pricing sheet????

attorneymom says:

That Larry King interview was a waste of time, but Clifford held his own. He should have asked Larry about his situation with his current wife.

Albeit short, Clifford has done his time. Can we move on? Blank stare.

MissGauzzz says:

:blink: i don’t me no harm but i was not impressed by this interview! this keebler tried to put TI’s azz out there and the more he “explains” what jumped off the more clownish he appears/sounds! he did his time and i don’t think he needs to tell these keeblers shi.t. :coffee:

:lol: Thanks ladies!

@Renegade…no I’ll know them by next Tuesday. A little nervous, since my Fluids final was ELEVEN PAGES! :mad:

@Man…maybe I just want him to move on. They were pretty much done after halftime last night.

@Corp…you know it. Going to the gym after work! :yes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@HULK **I’m going to officially call you “Hulk” because that’s my SECOND favorite comic book character (Darkseid is Number 1)

“Lebron to Phoenix baby!!!! And (Man) you are right Mike Brown is an idiot…”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I literally would move to Phoenix if that happened. The Suns have been my favorite team since the late 80’s!

**I’m rooting for Kobe in the series tho because he is my favorite player and he litterally had two MVPs stolen from him and given to Steve Nash…**

Candi Apple says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CIVIL
    —————————————–

You think you’re smart don’t you….

_______________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Damn u need tissue…… Always the bad ones

@CIVIL
    “maybe I just want him to move on. They were pretty much done after halftime last night.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

List of teams I would like to see LeBron play for in order:

1. Phoenix Suns (biased: favorite team)
    2. Lakers (biased: Kobe is my favorite player…they would win every year)
    3. Orlando (perfect fit, they would win every year)
    4. Miami (not as good a fit, they would win most of time)

5. Chicago (decent fit, they would win more than Cleveland)
    6. Denver (Carmello could fill that “Scottie Pippen” role)

iscream says:

<— is well spoken. @ sweetp1984 pull up an interview before you sling baseless insults. :|

@ Rene comment 82

& Ebony I love your list of big words. :lol:

Candi Apple says:

Did Clifford keep drinking water because he was nervous or because his teeth kept getting dry? :grin:

He challanged Larry King and felt smart doing it. So much to say so little time to say it.

Ain’t gon’ be no weddin’

Krysi J says:

Hey QuittTTTTa, Hey fam…HAPPY FRIDAY!!

*scrolls up to read more comments*

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Flo…I was wondering the same thing….

@Renegade…If you and Civil are still married I’m going to need you to hide it from his fanbase…please and Thank YOU :lolol:

Choco says:

Happy Friday FOLKS…
    T I has officially turned me on!

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
    I think he should remain also. He put the Cavs back on the map. He could have gone anywhere but he chose “home”. He shouldn’t leave because he hasn’t won a ring yet. There are many players who have been in the game longer than he has who will never be at his level. If he wants a ring he should get married. :lol:

Daisy says:

I saw the single ladies dance Budda. Their dancin was on POINT but was ay to grown along w/their outfits

@rene :rofl:

@civil go head on and rep for the EDUCATED BLACK MAN!

I can’t wait to see if Leborn stays or goes :popcorn:

Candi Apple says:

Man educated to check his price list. :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl:

:yes: @ Anna

@ Daisy, How U Doin? LOL. Is that sexy azz Idris Elba (your avatar)?

KK76 says:

Did they do any advertising for this interview? I had no clue. I probably would’ve still watched First 48 though.

Hey y’all!! Happy Friday! :hug:

Krysi J says:

renegadesince1985 says:

——————————————————————–

:rofl: GET HIZ AZZ RENE!

tuche’

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

KRYSSAAYYYYY!

I took the liberty of writing Lisa another letter

Krysi J says:

*touche’*

sorry I’m a lil slow in french yall :ashamed:

KK76 says:

Why is my comment awaiting moderation? :shrug:

Krysi J says:

what it do BROWN!! :grin:

Hey Daisy!!

I forgot about Wade…that’s who should run away! Maybe he and Lebron should come to the Hornets :lol:

Cinderella says:

@ Civil, If Lebron and D-Wade went to the Hornets, where does that leave CP3?

@CIVIL
    “I forgot about Wade…that’s who should run away! Maybe he and Lebron should come to the Hornets”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

OH yeah, WADE is one that has the worst teammates in history. It would kick azz if CP3, Wade and LeBron was on the same team.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

weetP1984 says:

————————————–
    iscream says:

YOU BETTER LET THEM KNOW ABOUT "MY" BOO! JAY-Z IS VERY ARTICULATE.

Daisy says:

@quitta yes that’s my baby boo Idris in my pic :heart:

I like D Wade who said he was a bad teamate that actually played with him :coffee:

Candi Apple says:

Again?

Camel’s milk does not curdle. :coffee:

CivilEngineer says:

@Cinderella…they’d just have to play Wade as a shooting guard and CP3 can stay in the point position. I think Lebron’s a forward.

It’s just a dream…the Hornets could never afford all 3 :(

CivilEngineer says:

@Daisy…I think Man was saying Wade is surrounded by bad teammates

Val says:

:welcome: back T.I!

AprilRain says:

Sandi are you being serious about the big words?? I think you owe us all an explanation…IMO… The interview was great! After watching it, I remembered why I really like this guy aside from his music. He is a very honest person, and has a smile that could light up a room! Glad he has retired the gangster life, but his swag is still on point! It’s very infortunate that he ended up with Tiny though….. He could have done alot better…Sorry Tiny Stans…or (stan) lol…

@APRIL RAIN

…Dat nicca says good morning…

Daisy says:

@Civil thanks I guess I read that wrong oops :D

AprilRain says:

@Man- Tell “that nicca” that Imma have to tell Krysi!!! Lol, crazy fool, it’s to damn early!!!

Al-Ameera says:

Uhhh Sandra, boo boo, are you trying to be funny on the low? I’m just sayin

@APRIL RAIN
    “Tell “that nicca” that Imma have to tell Krysi!!! Lol, crazy fool, it’s to damn early!!!”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :shocked: ???

You ain’t got to do all that!

Just sayin “Good Mornin.” LOL.

spelmangirl says:

Sandra, are you throwing shade to TIP because you were not invited to the wedding? Clearly those were not “big words”.

@ Man,

Imma need you to keep him in your… clears throat… in his place..

qtipthecat says:

I know I’m late but I am on Cali time. I’m glad Sandra gave me the definitions for all those big words.

Candi Apple says:

I read on another site that T.I.P (not an Acronym) shut down the Tiny & Toya show. He is no longer agrees that she should be allowed to forge a career in TV land. Its not a good look for his family. Toya being Lady Like and all she will continue on alone

brucebaner1 says:

Man, I just don’t care – Phoenix is my favorite team!!!!! – I would move there too!!!!! Lets start a Lebron to Phoenix campaign….Forget Bron to the Knicks, Lets get him to Phoenix!

misslee21 says:

Good interview TI

tmfrankl says:

TI is a VERY intelligent man. Hopefully, he has truly learned from his lessons. Damn, this was a great interview. As a publicist, I’d be proud as hell of him because he killed it.

brucebaner1 says:

This is off topic but I’m looking at Obama talk on TV and his waves are spinning. This can only mean one thing; Obama wears a du-rag!!!!!!! :party:

pinksghetti says:

I was very impressed with TI, he seems intelligent even before I heard him on Larry King because of the way he carries himself. He may not have made all the right choices in life but just like he said his environment played a large part in his choices. Hopefully he is no longer around that type of environment. That’s a scary shame that someone’s jealousy of not getting in the VIP section cost TI’s best friend his life. Some just let evil take them over, smh.

Anna says:

brucebaner1 says:

~~~~~
    Don’t know woman want greasy pillow cases. :lol:

MzKaren83 says:

I loved the interview but his new teeth are very distracting I couldn’t stop looking at hem lol

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

brucebaner1 says:

_________________________________________

Mental picture of a United States President wearing a du-rag to bed…mmmm :hump: sexy

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@April :rofl: stans or (stan)…I’m quite certain there are more than just myself…some are just afraid to admit it.

Jamillah says:

Some people just don’t get it. It’s a warzone out here for young black men. I don’t condone breaking the law, but I understand T.I.’s need to defend himself and cover his back. You don’t always have to go out looking for trouble, trouble will find you. And there are plenty of white citizens who are armed to the tee in this country. They are stockpiling weapons as if they are expecting their doors to be kicked in at any moment. Ammunition was out of stock all over the country when Barack Obama took office. People are crazy and you can only fight crazy with crazy. I don’t condone breaking the law, but I understand.

Necelove says:

I liked the interview. Yall leave Tiny alone. She just being her.

Necelove says:

I liked the interview. Yall leave Tiny alone. She just being her.

STLVixen says:

No matter how many “intelligent” words he uses, he still sounds country as hell. Thanks for the video, though, because I missed it due to watching the Lisa Raye show.

SweetP1984 says:

No, Obama is articulate. Jay-Z is just somebody that tries too hard.

Ashley says:

Sandra…these are not big words.

brucebaner1 says:

CorporateHoodB-tch – LOL…..Perv….

Sheena215 says:

These are not big words, these words are very common. You act like he was using words like pontificating, qualitatively or circumspective. Please i understand you like TI and Tiny I do too well… TI anyway but dang stop sweating them fools and if his grammer so great he need to be schooling his woman.

aniyvwiya says:

Are you accusing TI of being bombastic?
    He’s always used “big” words.