Source: Ciara is still blacklisted within the music industry

Do you recall back in 2008 when I told you that fading R&B singer Ciara was being blacklisted in the industry?

Well, nothing has changed much in two years; Ciara’s career is still on pause. And now comes word that Ciara’s vocals are being scratched from an Usher track off his upcoming EP. The reason, Ciara’s stank attitude — what else?

Singer-songwriter Nire AllDaihas has dampened the hopes of Ciara fans everywhere by implying it’s highly unlikely they will ever hear Usher’s new single ‘Hot Toddy’ with the singers vocals on it.

She claims that Ciara “murked it” on the song, and cited music “industry politics” as the reason why the song may never get released. “To those who are asking about the Ciara version, sadly it will probably never be released” she explains with much regret “I happened to be in the lab the weeks they were mixing the song”.
This is confirmation that the R&B songstress DID contribute to the song and her version was set to appear on Usher’s EP ‘Versus’. The tracklisting cited both Ciara and rapper Jay-Z as having features on the track. However, it was later confirmed that Ciara would no longer be appearing on the cut, disappointing fans in the process. Those who were hoping the song would appear in a remix could very well be in for a rude awakening. You read it here first!  Read More…

41 Responses to “Source: Ciara is still blacklisted within the music industry”

lexdiamonz says:

aunt sandy please let ciara be great !!!! stop black-balling her!!!

iciaantica says:

That sucks for CiCi but if she truly has this “stank” attitude we keep hearing of she deserves to be black listed!

cheeks8683 says:

I always thought she was a better dancer rather than a singer…I think she should look at joining the cast of so you think u can dance as a guest judge perhaps…Maybe a stint on dancing with the stars. Or….just get a reality show like everybody else. She needs a steady paycheck coming in to afford her 50k a month spending habit on shoes :shrug:

Morning fam!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

nothin to see here folks

yvonne79 says:

Ahhhh, she looks really pretty in this picture.

Tink Tink says:

:yawn:

Lady_L says:

She should just stick to dancing anyway, oh and also being stuck up Kim Kardashian’s ass…:yawn:

Daisy says:

She looks like a maniquin (sp) in this pic

Get em CiCi

M3z says:

In this photo she looks like a wax figure at Madame Tussauds Museum… #imjussayin

lakercrazy says:

sandra that is an uuuuuggggllly pic of MR.ciara

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Just ain’t fugged the right industry person yet. She open them legs, they goin open dem wallets. :yes:

I give her two years and she’ll be pregnant by some rich dude.

QueenSJ says:

I used to be a Ciara fan. Her work ethic used to be hardcore, but now it seems she’s more interested in this Hollywood ish w/ her fake ass valley girl accent :rolleyes: than actually putting out bangers.

Krysi J says:

Such a talent…. such a waste :yawn:

And now that the DREAM has put himself in a complicated light, im sure his involvement with this album won’t help much either…just bad karma coming from every angle….what are these people reeping….sheesh, they must’ve done some real underhanded type stuff to be dealt these cards.

BK2ATLMAN says:

See just because she is pseudo cute, depending on the time of day,makeup, outfit, lighting, etc. And she can barely sing, you can’t have a funky attitude unless you giving up the goodies… But I still like that last video ride or whatever it was called.. :dance:

Choco says:

Ciara looks like a wax figure in that pic-and I’ve read about her stank attitude maybe it’s true!

lacountrygirl says:

Ciara’s wig looks like she snatched it fresh off the rack from Obama’s Beauty Supply showroom floor. Le Sigh…

cocoa49 says:

all that makeup makes her look like a wax face. too many people have spoke about here nasty attitude. this is what happens when people keep telling you how pretty you are, it goes to your head and your attitude starts to stanks.

Anna says:

Lady_L says:

~~~~~~~
    Speaking of Kim K, did you see the clip of their next show? She is yelling on the phone and asking the person on the other end why did you text those whores back? As fake and forced as it seemed(she can’t act)she was asked(E Entertainment)if she was talking to Reggie and she says I don’t want to answer(or something like that), then she was asked if she was talking to Austin and she said, “No it wasn’t Austin”.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@BK2ATLMAN
    “See just because she is pseudo cute, depending on the time of day,makeup, outfit, lighting, etc. And she can barely sing, you can’t have a funky attitude unless you giving up the goodies… But I still like that last video ride or whatever it was called.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:claps:

I echo this entire statement! The video for “Ride” is an instant classic that should be modeled by future female artists. :yes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Yall goin stop talkin bout Kim K. in here. Trying to soil her name.

:warning:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Ciara is really a pretty person so she really doesn’t need all that make up

militaryspouse1 says:

She looks like plastic on that pic. That Tionna chick went in on her on Twitter a few weeks back. She said she ran into Ciara and she had a diva/stank/uppity attitude

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Anna did you see her tongue down her body guard’s throat, then down Matt’s throat

chase says:

So not a fan of CiCi, but I can’t picture her having a bad attitude but I may be wrong…. I hope she gets it together for her wallets sake she can’t be running w/ the likes of Kim and LaLa w/ no dough…

Anna says:

cocoa49 says:

~~~~~~~~~
    LOL, my husband tells me that he purposely doesn’t tell me how pretty I am because he doesn’t want it to go to my head or for me to get a stank attitude. I have a sis and we look very much alike, and she has a stank attitude. When my kids were younger I didn’t like when ppl said how pretty/cute they were, I wanted them to comment on how smart they were. :lol:

Anna says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    GROSS. No I missed it :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

wait Anna I dont mean one right after the other, it was 2 different clips

PERFECTO says:

Should have known when Curtis(50 cents) made the statement that she was going be bigger that beyonce that it was going to be the total opposite.

Anna says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

wait Anna I dont mean one right after the other, it was 2 different clips
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: You know you had my imagination going for a minute. Is this all for publicity?

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

I barely recognized Ciara. She looks very pretty in this picture. Im loving the highlights in the hair. I think though however she should focus on choreography or modeling, she is made for either one.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Anna they were just showin what was gonna be comin up on the show

Anna says:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Anna they were just showin what was gonna be comin up on the show

~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t see all of the previews then.

He’s not implying Ciara “murked it” in a good way is he? She can’t sing.

pointhimout says:

how could ciara ever get on a song with janet or usher to begin with? she had one hit cd and suddenly she rolling with the likes of them? she went hollywood and aint been the same since. did i read 50k a month on shoes? that’s a phuckin lie. like she’s even earning 600k a year to start, let alone earning enough to spend on shoes like that. come on now.

tunanny says:

sandra how can she be blacklisted when 50 cent is her man.

Ms. Thickness says:

GOOD AFTERNOON SR FAM,

I THINK THIS IS THE WAX FIGURE OF CIARA

Krysi J says:

Oh yea and another thing…I think Ciara probably fukked up when she did Jazzy crazy in the A, usually it seems to be a association thing…a lot of people were associated or had worked with Jazzy and maybe they witnessed how shytty Ciara can be…dey probably stopped fukking wit her too, and spread the word of course.

Val says:

*in my florida evans voice* DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Val says:

Krysi J says:

_____________________________________________________________________

what she do to jazzy? :popcorn:

Val says:

I was thinking that kelly rowland was blacklisted.. poor chile been in the studio since.. forever, and I havent heard not one of her songs on the radio, post DC :shrugs:

Divinebrown says:

my freakin gravi wont work damn it!!!