Swizz Keys Marries Alicia Just in Time: He Owes the IRS Millions

INFphoto.com has pics from music producer Swizz Keys’ champagne soaked bachelor party at Billionaire disco in Porto Cervo, Italy over the weekend. Friends say they have never seen the former Swizz Beatz so excited.

He has good reason to be.

Swizz Keys is far from a billionaire. Heck, he’s not even a millionaire — he’s just another broke producer who owes the IRS millions in back taxes.

Luckily for him, he just married a baller, Alicia Keys, who can easily cough up the dough to settle his bill with the IRS!

Superstar songbird Keys – who just married Beatz in Corsica before celebrities like Bono and Queen Latifah – is expecting their first child in November.Superstar songbird Keys – who just married Beatz in Corsica before celebrities like Bono and Queen Latifah – is expecting their first child in November.

RadarOnline.com has discovered that Beatz (real name Kasseem Dean) has run up a whopping 35 tax liens in the past seven years alone. Beatz, 33, racked up over $4 million in unpaid taxes in three different states between 2003 and 2010 and still owes around $2.4 million to the tax authorities. RadarOnline.com contacted the various authorities in each state Beatz has outstanding accounts with and they confirmed that the money is still owed.

Keys and Beatz have endured a stormy courtship after his previous ex-wife Mashonda Dean blasted the singer via Twitter for taking up with her husband while they were still married legally. Read More…

Word is, Swizz plans to permanently change his show biz name to Swizz Keys as a way of showing his enduring love.

71 Responses to “Swizz Keys Marries Alicia Just in Time: He Owes the IRS Millions”

buddapecan says:

ROFL @ “Swizz Keys “

ohpretty1 says:

He doesn’t need her for 2.4M. Come on now. And this wasthe word before she was pregnant.

yvonne79 says:

Are you serious?…Swizz Keys?…What real dude would change his last name to match his girl’s. Sounds like a bytch move to me if I ever saw one. :coffee:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT Sandrita…..Please Let Kaseem and Alicia DEAN be GREAT!! :rolleyes:

CivilEngineer says:

:yawn: hey folks

Smokie says:

Swizz Keys… Sandra… LMAO!

Ebony says:

Are Swizz and Kat Stacks related :shrug: they look like twins

kimip84 says:

LOL @ebony they do kinda look alike

His_Mommy623 says:

Hey Civil *waving*

and :rofl: @ Swizz Keys

its been what? 2 or 3 days since the wedding and I’m sick of these 2 already :coffee:

Kat says:

LOL @ Swizz Keys! Sandra you are a fool!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Sandy, you slay me!!!!

SWIZZ KEYS is gay and SWIZZ BEAKS is just damn funny!!

CivilEngineer says:

Hey His…whatcha know? :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Damn he must be laying the pipe cuz dude is not cute at all. She gone have a helluva time trying to push out a baby with a hook nose like that. That shyt could get caught up on something. I would suggest a C-section Akeys. :D

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:offtopic:
    Why the hell are Kenya Moore, Boris Kodjoe, and David Banner hosting at the Compound? What kind of trio is that? Did they really need to advertise that these characters would be there? Was Nelly and JD and nem busy this particular night? So many questions… :shrug:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Mashonda greedy azz spent their tax money on food. That nigga should sue her for that chit!

His_Mommy623 says:

@Sugar

swizz could use his sharp ass nose to make the c-section insicion. that way both parents can contribute to getting the lil bugger out..it will make it so much more special…ok lemme be nice.

@Civil lmao whatcha know! I know I’m gna punch this desert in the face! I refuse 2 keep melting!

Zephyr1979 says:

yvonne79 says:

______________________________________________________________________
    :cosign: Didn’t JayZ change his last name to Knowles-Carter or some ish like that? I don’t know which is worse. If I can tell a dude what to do, where to go, what to wear and basically just about anything, as if he is my child, then I have no respect for him cuz my personality is already strong, I need a man whose personality can beat mine :)

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

______________________________________________________________
    :dead:

pinksghetti says:

Let Swizz Beats and his nose be great!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

New gravi check testin one two, one two

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Civil that’s just for you!

Zephyr1979 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Sugar

________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: You two are too rude!! You both need the kona and some :prayer: :rofl: :rofl:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Brown, who the hell is that with the barney shirt on?

His_Mommy623 says:

BrownTown!

I read your email! I loved it!! ^5

I do NOT love that ill bodied person in yo gravi tho! lmao

mirsmommy says:

:lol: @ Brown’s gravi.

Counting down Mashonda increasing the child support on Gonzo. :lol:

I told yall Swizz prolly be using his beak as an extra peen on AKeys.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Sugar that was my professor in my last class!
    He had 2 pair of pants he wore the whole 8 weeks then he dwitched it up one day and wore shorts

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ HIS!! Yes that would be way better than just cutting the cord. He could really accomplish this. His nose is sharp enough to open cans so opening his woman’s gut won’t be a problem at all!!!

His_Mommy623 says:

@zephyr

I was just saying :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

His what email?

His_Mommy623 says:

yes @ Sugar

i see u understand me :lol:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Not ill-bodied?? LMAO

Hell no you didnt @ Brown! Why you do that big swole man like that? Is he eating a burger too?? Them shorts are terrible! Where is his penis? LOL

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

mirsmommy says:
    I told yall Swizz prolly be using his beak as an extra peen on AKeys.
    :dead:

imarie aka lalie says:

I hope she signed a prenup. Between his tax problems and alimony/child support payments he’s shelling out a lot of money.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Sugar guess who he’s married to???? As sson as he said he was married I knew instantly! A chick from the phillipines he met when he was in the military DECADES ago! I just had that feelin

Anna says:

AK has 12+ weeks to go before the baby arrives, she is already big.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@BROWN

Look like he takin a cell phone pic of you too! DAYUM, THAT NIGGA CAN’T BE TALKIN BOUT NOBODY!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Man he was drinkin somethin

His_Mommy623 says:

@Man, I thought he was eating..

@Brown what is 2 tons of fun doing in that pic?

His_Mommy623 says:

ok got my answer :thumbsup:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ Brown! Yeah that sounds about right. A pitiful looking man can always find a foreign wife in the military!! Its the American way.

ohpretty1 says:

If anyone has seen a pic of Akeys as a child, you’d know Swizz’s beak isn’t the only one to be concerned about. This will be interesting… :coffee:

fabulous city says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

DAYUM, THAT NIGGA CAN’T BE TALKIN BOUT NOBODY!

August 4, 2010 at 3:19 pm
    ——————————-
    Please explain… Thanks!

ricanlbc says:

*Reaching for a Plasic Bag to VOMIT in**

He will be LOYAL to NOONE!

Let’s all wager on how long this will last until he gets bored..shall we?

NO, I am not a HATER…look @ his Stats…he f**&d a grouie, made a baby…denied Paternity, cheated on Mashonda, got divorced, paid Mashonda $335k to settle Past Due CS…LOL Well AK paid it! All not in that order….
    BOTTOMLINE= THIS WONT LAST JUST LIKE C MILIAN & TEDDY RUXPIN. KARMAAAAAA

eastpointvet says:

those publishing checks he getting every 6 months is enough to pay im sure

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Oh Pretty 1…………… I told my sister that very same thing yesterday.

Choco says:

:rofl: I find so much humor in this I mean WOW Swiss is such a catch-three different children by three different women-one child he doesn’t acknowledge and had while married and somewhere in Alicia’s mind She is that SUPERWOMAN the irony of it all has me gasping for air I’m :rofl: so hard

Al-Ameera says:

:rofl: Good lord SR, do you ever stop cuttin up?

yvonne79 says:

@Brown: You have my sympathy for looking at that in your last class. Bless your heart. And bless his heart too. I can truly say after seeing this right HERE, there’s someone for everyone…..

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FABOULOUS CITY
    “DAYUM, THAT NIGGA CAN’T BE TALKIN BOUT NOBODY!
    ——————————-
    “Please explain… Thanks!”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I envisioned two people seeing each other and thinking
    “Dayum, I GOTTA take a picture of that!”

**both parties whip out cell phones and snap away**
    Brown poster her pic here for our amusement.
    Big Boy posted his picture on “Doughnuts Delight. com” (?) or where ever for his delight(?).

Moral of the story, I thought he was takin a picture of Brown while she took a picture of him.

Val says:

:rofl: :rofl:

[Extra icons removed by editor. Only two icons allowed per post]

attorneymom says:

There are the people I don’t mess with: The I, the R and the S.

attorneymom says:

His name should be Swiss Cheese cause he is going to need some cheddah to pay that bill.

attorneymom says:

The, should be three.

Shauny says:

His tax issues fall into where his priorities are. He has the money, yet spends it on expensive gifts for friends, big rocks for mistresses, tricking off for jumpoffs etc., instead of paying his taxes and child support :shrug:

A. Sleaze knows what she has gotten herself into. I’m convinced that he knows how to lay it down extremely well and that’s why she’s SO open. I wonder if they’ll file jointly, married filing separate or if Alicia will file HOH?

shaybytheway says:

Wikipedia is saying that their nuptials aren’t yet legal in the US. Anyone know if this is true?

birdofbeauty09 says:

:cosign: w/imarie, choco, and shauny.

@Shauny: If she was smart, she’ll fill married but filling seperately.

birdofbeauty09 says:

:cosign: w/imarie, choco, and shauny.

@Shauny: If she’s smart, she’ll file married but filling seperately.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ Man
    He called me to give me my grade, now I’m sick and shyt and extremely hoarse so after givin me my grade you think that would have been the end of the convo!

He asked if I had time to talk and i tell him all I needed was my grade and all heard was ” I really wanted to stay in touch” and I hung up

winenroses says:

birdofbeauty09 says:

Sorry for the double posts typing on the blackberry.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@WINENROSES
    “How, if he’s not even a millionaire as was reported above, does he owe 4 million dollars in back taxes? Taxes are usually a portion of the money you’ve made. If he owes 4 million dollars he was a millionaire at some point in time.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

A tax lien isn’t for what you owe, or even a portion. It can even exceed what they KNOW you owe.

Lol Sandra you’re a mess

@Shay yes that’s true. Most of the time when people get married overseas they have to come back and do a civil ceremony for it to be recognized here. Its a case of getting married legally before or after the actual ceremony. That’s what happened with Eddie Murphy and that chick. They did the ceremony came back and then when he decided however many weeks it was that it was over they hadn’t gotten the marriage legally performed in this country so he didn’t have to actually divorce her or come out of pocket.

Daisy says:

#teamAkeys :cheer: #thatisall

shaybytheway says:

@Ms.Everything

would that chick be Tracey Edmonds? Babyface’s ex?

shannon04 says:

@ attorneymom….quick question. Can these people that swizz beats owe sue alicia for the money? I mean that is his wife now right? ha ha ha….i kid i kid. But I really do want to know that answer.

pointhimout says:

lol. sandra done changed the man’s name. u r too funny. that debt was his debt before they married so i can’t see how they’d be able to come after ole crater face alicia. separate accounts and homes in her name only might help. they may find a work around on that too.

SnootyPooty1 says:

“Keys and Beatz have had to endure nasty comments from hiss ex-wife Mashonda Dean, who blasted the singer via Twitter. While Dean claims she was still married to Beatz when he started dating Keys, the truth is that their relationship was over and they were legally separated.”

I wish people would realize what radar online stated reference the above quote…
    TEAM KEYS :cheer:
    I followed all of that mess when it was happening and they were legally separated.. anyhoo TEAMS KEYS

SnootyPooty1 says:

Hey Daisy, and HIS

KaraZ says:

ohpretty1 says:

eastpointvet says:

those publishing checks he getting every 6 months is enough to pay im sure
    ————————-

If he had the money, why wouldn’t he pay the government of all people? Why would he wait until they put liens on him? Clearly his expenses far out shadow his income or he just likes to owe people (how poor minded of him) and there might be some truth to the assertion that he married Alicia in part for her money.

Sandra, you can’t owe millions in taxes without having earned millions. Swizzy ain’t hating for money in no kinda way, but he better stop messin with Uncle Sam before dude gets straight gangsta with him.

I meant he ain’t hurting for no money.