New Music: Rick Ross ft. Drake – Made Men

New music from Rick Ross featuring Drake titled “Made Men”. Drake is my favorite rapper out right now, but he doesn’t get a pass for spitting one of the lamest lines ever: “One of my baddest women ever I call her Rihanna/ but that’s because her name is Rihanna.”

Source: RR via Semtex

113 Responses to “New Music: Rick Ross ft. Drake – Made Men”

YSoSerious says:

Despite what you may have heard, Drake and Rihanna are not a couple. Rihanna’s New Year’s resolution is to leave dating teh ghey men in 2010. – Sandra Rose
    *************************************
    And to start dating teh ghey women instead? They say hope springs eternal Auntie. :coffee:

:rofl: It’s career suicide for any man to date Sandra’s precious Rihanna. The abbreviated list of men Rihanna’s flucked wit:

Chris Brown
    Matt Kemp
    The Lakers
    Rashard Lewis
    Drake

All of them Sandra makes sure to put on blast. LOL. I give her two years Sandra till she comes running into your arms. :yes:

Ace says:

Lol..nicca did you just say “The Lakers” as in the whole team!

:dead:

eastpointvet says:

drake killed that verse i tell ya

Libran Vulture says:

Fistopher is going to have a natural fit

lexdiamonz says:

rhianna must got that red snapper puss drake still spitting rhymes about it

:rofl: @ MAN

Drake and that whole lil orgy crew SUCKS Pun INTENDED :coffee:

Acemaster says:

Im not feeling this

lexdiamonz says:

chris brown will go in on drake in a twitter rant in 5,4,3,2……

Drake hasn’t had Rihanna :rofl: don’t believe that chit that nicca just wanna seem straight! Maybe he should put a part in his head :rofl:

Ace says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

————————————————————————–

I believe he has…have you seen The Rhi\Drake Video…the evidence is on his lips.. :nohomo:

Brownsugar1908 says:

Drake and Rihanna look cute together. And he is currently my fav rapper right now. The older I get, I’ve noticed I really don’t listen to rap as much but I bought both of his CDs and rock them all the time. But LL Cool J will always be my boo!

YSoSerious says:

Oh, and this song is unimpressive. Guess they couldn’t find anything to rhyme with “herp mouf”. :coffee:

@LEX
    “chris brown will go in on drake in a twitter rant in 5,4,3,2……”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    I think Drake would win that verbal sparring match.

Sorry Ace there is no way Im listening to you on this one Drake has been on my gaydar since I’ve seen him and saw his azz crying over Weezy not being there for his grammy moment or sumthing!

candibfly says:

are we post hopping again today *sags to the floor* i don’t have the skrength :crying:

YSoSerious says:

@Man

Agreed. But is Drake bitchazz enough to engage CB on Twitter like that?

Ace says:

For those who weren’t apart of my botched email…Auntie said i can post it here..
    (copy ad pasted)
    For the fam thats into witty raps..check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM6FJIEFzWs (2010)

It’s Skills he does a yearly Wrap up of the year events…and does it in a nice witty way…I have links to his 09,08,07 and 06 Wrap ups as well just let me know if you want them…

YsO its not meant to be billboard 100 material…so go eat a 3-piece Bird and Drum Fish dinner…

FABULOSALAKER says:

@candi me neither :wail:

Cocoabana says:

“I hate calling the women bi*ches but the bi*ches love it.” – Drizzy

lexdiamonz says:

@man

dont forget to add JayZ to that list i dont care what they say the “did” it…

so go eat a 3-piece Bird and Drum Fish dinner…

StillASassyOne says:

LMAO!

*still chuckling hard about Lindsay Lohan turning into the bish from “Fatal Attraction.”*

Bish is stalking a “Single White Female.”

LMAO! :rofl:

YSoSerious says:

(wonders what the hell a 3-piece Bird and Drum Fish dinner is and decides she doesn’t really want to know)

@Sass
    Y do I find so much humor in that as well I think it was Sam’s response “Im way pissed right now” :rofl:

@CHOCO
    “Drake hasn’t had Rihanna don’t believe that chit that nicca just wanna seem straight! Maybe he should put a part in his head ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Rihanna’s name actually translates to “Yes, I’ll suck your di©k.”
    That’s its LITERAL meaning. :yes:

Ace says:

*patiently waits for his bestie YsO to get it*

*twiddles his thumbs*

mirsmommy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chris Brown
    Matt Kemp
    The Lakers
    Rashard Lewis
    Drake

_________________________

:dead: @ The Lakers

StillASassyOne says:

Okay…so here we go…..HELLO!!!!!!!!

Yso, Laker (fabulosa bish!), Choco, AM, Ace, Therapist, Mean (you’re going to Hell for them comments yesterday), Candi (did you do the wax?), Man, Yvonne, Lex, Cocoa, BrownSugar, Eastpoint, Destinee, Libranvulture (still aint met you yet), Acemaster (Hmm? WTF? Who are YOU?! You Ace’s brother?)

And to the following who have not arrived yet but I’m sure will later on:

ChaCha, His, Kingston, Elove, Phrozen, Kwall, Genia…

Did I miss anybody?!

StillASassyOne says:

Okay…so here we go…..HELLO!!!!!!!!

And to the following who have not arrived yet but I’m sure will later on:

ChaCha, His, Kingston, Elove, Phrozen, Kwall, Genia…

Did I miss anybody?! and Mirs….

StillASassyOne says:

And to the following who have not arrived yet but I’m sure will later on:

ChaCha, His, Kingston, Elove, Phrozen, Kwall, Genia…

Did I miss anybody?! and Mirs….and Harlem…

** Doing this roll-call sh*t is hard. I ain’t finna do this no more….. **

StillASassyOne says:

@Choco

LOL! That bish is MAD, aint she?! :rofl:

She definitely didn’t plan on that sh*t, at all. :nono:

mirsmommy says:

Why did Charlamagne call Drake a “pretty albino girl” this morning????? :rofl:

Peachpussycat says:

I like the song. **shrugs**

Hey Y’all :waves:

Ace says:

@Sassy

roll call are a bish…i tried one yesterday…was difficult…

but you pulled it off nicely…

StillASassyOne says:

@Ace

Thanks! I tried!

Please also add Peach to the roll call list. :waves:

Sass ummm you did alot with the roll call Ms Thang :coffee:

Now the look on Sam’s face :rofl: bish saw a ghost :rofl:

Not a Rozay fan…..unless he got Drake on it. Drake is one of my fav rappers next to JayZ.

@Ace..got that email. I check Skills every year *VA STAND UP*

@SASSY

Sam put that “Tongue Pipe” on Lindsey. I know plenty of women that got stuck on that. :yes: I bet Lindsey goin be goin over there tom bout:
    “I’m outta sugar Sam so I was wondering if I could borrow some…”
    **wearing her ‘nighty’ in the middle of the day when she asks of course**

Why did Charlamagne call Drake a “pretty albino girl” this morning?????
    __________________________

:waves: @ Peach

mirsmommy says:

StillASassyOne says:

Okay…so here we go…..HELLO!!!!!!!!

And to the following who have not arrived yet but I’m sure will later on:

ChaCha, His, Kingston, Elove, Phrozen, Kwall, Genia…

Did I miss anybody?! and Mirs….
    _______________________________

:lol: I was just about to get you for forgettin me. :hug:

StillASassyOne says:

@Choco

I wish I could have been there to see Sam’s face when Michael was like: “oh- so you and Linds will be neighbors again! How neat!”

*kicking feet, rolling on floor laughing* :rofl:

That bish got a stalker that everybody in Hollywood knows about yet thinks is funny! Damn! That must REALLY suck!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@peach hey :kiss:
    @sassy :hug: **struts for u and drops it like its caliente** :danban:

candibfly says:

saso not yet :crying:

Cocoabana says:

Therapist is speaking my language today, I only eff with Rozay if Drake is on it. His verse on the extended version of Aston Martin Music was better than the whole song (minus Chrisette, of course.)

Morning Sass!

Peachpussycat says:

Hey Laker :kiss:

Hey Choco, Still!

Ace says:

Cocoabana says:

Morning Sass!
    ————————————————————————–

I kept trying to figure out why they cut Drakes Verse out of Aston Martin Music…he blessed the whole song.

@Sass
    Sam gonna :lick: Lindsay again that’s y Linds did that chit “I WONT BE IGNORED” Fatal Attraction/Glen Close :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

hello sass how are u

FABULOSALAKER says:

@CANDI SO LAST WEEK I GOT MY EYEBROWS WAX THAT SH!T HURT SOOOOO BAD I MEAN SOOOO BAD BISH GON TELL ME “DO IT HURT? I SOWY” IMAGINE THE CAT I WILL DIE :wail:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Good Morning! :hug:

Dymond says:

***walks in with my red-winged blackbird custom made feather jacket imported overnight from beebe, Arkansas***

Whasup all!! I made it thru the night…

:hug:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@peach hey babes how was the new year???

Ace says:

:whistle: There goes my Baby!! :hug:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@dymond what an entrance :claps:

MissHarlem says:

STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Awwww you didnt forget about a sista. I work and lurk but I’s here :woot:

Peachpussycat says:

:waves: @ Dimpz and Dymond

@Laker, my new year was good, shooting fireworks and shyt. Had a good ol’ time. What about yours?

StillASassyOne says:

@East
    I’m good! How are you?!

@Laker
    *smacks azz*

@Candi
    I had one last week that was sooooo painless. They used some kind of numbing spray and it did WONDERS.

@Choco
    I don’t know why I find this so funny, but I do. I’m sure its not funny to Sam, but just for Lindsay to move there of ALL places….just, pure hilarity! And yeah- they goin’ do the nasty again. :yes:

@Dimpz
    Morning!! :waves:

meanNsurly says:

Drake is my husband

Tink Tink says:

Good Morning Choco :bye:

Cocoabana says:

Ace says:
    ————————————————————————–

——

DUH, he was better than Ross LOL

Tink Tink says:

And everyone else except Sassy :rolleyes:

Whasup all!! I made it thru the night…
    __________________________
    :rofl: Bish you ruined my makeup

:hugs: @ Tink

StillASassyOne says:

@Mirs & Harlem

Of course- I couldn’t forget you two!! :hug:

@Sass
    I think we are both SUPERIORLY AMUSED by the IRONY of it ALL :rofl: I feel bad for laughing at them so much :rofl:

StillASassyOne says:

Okay, Let’s try this for the 4th time…

And to the following who have not arrived yet but I’m sure will later on:

ChaCha, His, Kingston, Elove, Phrozen, Kwall, Genia…

Did I miss anybody?! and Tink-Tink & Dymond (although we haven’t been formally intro’d yet, either.)

Dymond says:

Candi Rain..where are u??? I got 12 vases of tiger lillies in 12 cases for u to represent each month of the year. :wail:

Peachpussycat says:

Ms. Kitty Pop :bye: :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

MEAN how I knew that this post was gonna bring you out :hug:

SASO :hug: now this is how you make a bish feel welcomed

Dymond says:

Hello…SASO! I’m Dymond!! Lovely to meet u!!! :waves:

Anyone else I have not formally met, HELLO! GOOD MORNING!!

:waves:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@peach drank a lil watched tv feel sleep at 10:30 and woke up to this AAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAY then after the neighbors calm down went right back to sleep :cry: <<<old and boring
    @harlem :hug:
    @ace and man **peen punch**

MzDimplez1123 says:

Happy Belated New Year to everybody

meanNsurly says:

—————————————————————–
    fuggin :dead: @ whoever said this chit right here!!!!

Hey Peach and Harlem!!! :hug:

@Harlem: U know I gotta support my hubby!

candibfly says:

*dusts off my dymond and candi 4 eva tat on my right thigh* dymond!!!!!! :hug:

candibfly says:

*does a triple axle and lands on harlem’s shoulders* :wave:

Ace says:

So my baby just aint gona even speak to me huh…

ok.. :kona:

yvonne79 says:

Hey Sassy!! *cues Trey Songz “Red Lipstick”……

MissHarlem says:

LAKER *runs and heads straight to the chi chi’s* :kiss:

Hey DYMOND we havent been introduced but I got my eyes on you Ms. Thang :yes:

MEAN I know you gotta represent for your boo and I know good and damn well he better recognize who’s in control *dusts off my Ms. Kitty Pop loves Drake tshirt*

MzDimplez1123 says:

Good Morning Dahling! I’m catching Hell posting. My space bar is acting an ass!

MissHarlem says:

CANDIIIIIIIIIIIII hey girl *rubs ointment on the additional Harlem loves Candi tatt*

candibfly says:

yvonne! :woot: where have u been all my life?! :crying:

Hey DYMOND we havent been introduced but I got my eyes on you Ms. Thang
    Pimp Playa :wink: :lol:

Tink Tink says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: you fit in so well

@LAKER
    @ace and man **peen punch**

___________________________________________________________________________

peen PUNCHES ain’t the best way to welcome a nigga. :no:

candibfly says:

i want my boss to leave me alone. can i change my work number and not give it to her? :ashamed:

candibfly says:

man i know u better acknowledge my fine azz up in this b1tch! *flips over the copier machine and water cooler*

eastpointvet says:

@sass
    mad 2 be working after 2 weeks vacation just dont feel right lol

yvonne79 says:

@Candi: Seems this folks have been trying to work me for the last two weeks….THE NERVE…but it’s cool because I’m planning my great escape as we speak. I’m thinking about getting ghost for about two weeks or so.

MzDimplez1123 says:

I can’t fix it!

yvonne79 says:

*sorry for the typos, sneaking and typing and my nails need clippin*

leat says:

did u say Drake is your favorite rapper…i cant tell from your past comments on just about anything about him!!! LOL!!! I need to unzip my Ross download I forgot all about it. someone please tell me how to gravatar my profile…thanks in advance!

yvonne79 says:

:offtopic: I spend too much time on this site. You guys have me booty pinching everybody and peen punching jerks. And the messed up part about it, I announce it before I do it. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

CHOCO see there you go startin chit :nono: I am the official SR safety patrol just makin sure everyone in here is typing safe so I got my eyes on ms DYMOND thats all

FABULOSALAKER says:

@MAN I SEE….. :coffee:

mirsmommy says:

meanNsurly says:

Drake is my husband
    ___________________________

:rofl: I hate chu. :lol: How you bew???

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

:lol: @Dymond’s epidemic jacket

Ace says:

:hug: Dimpz..i’m going to lunch want anything?

I am the official SR safety patrol just makin sure everyone in here
    _______________________________
    HIS will show in 5 4 3 2 1 yeah ya might wanna clean that up :wink:

MissHarlem says:

Such instigators as the SR safety patrol it is my duty to make sure that there is no flirting with HIS which is why I have my eyes on DYMOND :rolleyes: some people

candibfly says:

i assure u that my bff harlem’s intentions were nothing but honorable

Candi ur a JERK too :rofl:

Dymond says:

Well, hello Ms. Harlem…I don’t mind you keeping ur eye on me at all
    :wink:

I got my eye on you too *staring lustfully*
    HIS has nothing to worry about…she aint here is she?

HIS has nothing to worry about…she aint here is she?
    ___________________________

MissHarlem says:

CANDI this is why we are bff you def got my back

DYMOND I dont believe she is here *licks lips*

CHOCO you aint chit

tintin1979 says:

my day goes well after reading these comments you guys post. I love y’all rude comment.

the lakers….BWAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I give her two years Sandra till she comes running into your arms.

Do you really think so? I’m not even thinking about Rihanna. :coffee:

Che says:

#1 – This foreign born, male, B list hip hop singer used to supplement his income by dancing at bachelor parties. Yes, bachelor, not bachelorette parties. Must have been interesting.

Drake