CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together

Last night around midnight, just as I was turning in for the evening, I received a text message from a very well-connected industry source. The text read simply: “It’s official. They’re back dating!”

“They who?” I replied — knowing full well who he meant.

“Rhi/Cb” he texted back. The ‘Rhi/Cb’ was Rihanna and Chris Brown. I was dumbfounded. I knew Brown was featured on the full length version of Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake” track off her current album. And I knew they had been seen partying at the same night spots in LA. But this industry source had assured me that the rumors of Rihanna and Chris Brown getting back together were untrue.

So why the sudden reversal of information?

My theory is this: Rihanna (or someone in her camp) read this Blind Item and started to buck at the realization that not only does she have to share Brown with his current long-suffering girlfriend, Karrueche Tran — but she’s also sharing him with Lil Wayne’s baby mama, Sarah ViVan too!

My industry source, who is connected with Rihanna’s record label, probably doesn’t want the information about Brown and Sarah to grow legs, since this would not be beneficial to the promotion and marketing of the “Birthday Cake” track.

In fact, the presence of Sarah in Brown’s life muddy’s up the waters considerably. Because Sarah is no light-weight jump off — she tends to get who she wants. And Sarah didn’t fly all the way from Atlanta to LA to NOT get her man.

My sources tells me that Sarah is tired of being known as just somebody’s baby mama. She wants to be claimed by a well-known star to make her legit in the public’s eye.

So we’re back to square one again: Rihanna, a fragile, malignant narcissist who is in desperate need of narcissistic supply, crawls back to not one, but two of her past sources of supply (Matt Kemp and Chris Brown).

It has been said that “You can abandon the narcissist – but the narcissist never abandons you.”

As for why Brown (another narcissist) would dump Karrueche, and replace her with Rihanna (or Sarah) — the answer is simple: The narcissist will quickly devalue one previously “adored” narcissistic supply, and replace her with someone he ranks higher.

It doesn’t take a psychiatrist to figure out that this story is not going to end well.

175 Responses to “CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together”

renegadesince1985 says:

Well….If they like it…I love it :coffee:

Happy Friday! :yahoo:

Sandra u need my pic up there because he’s with me also :coffee:

jazi65 says:

I’m gonna :pray: for you Rih Rih…nothing good will come from this.

CHARBEE says:

Well what do you say??????? This should not be a surprise to anyone.

MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!! :wave:

If this is true Kariugnaa made a damn fool of self :hahaha: :ha: kaaricech

thats what ya get for leeching :haha:

Sandra u need my pic up there because he’s with me also :coffee:
    —————————

lovezoe says:

Ii bet Chrid feet look good dating two nail techs and all. :coffee: if they like it, I love it. To be young, rich, and famous.

bnatural says:

I don’t believe that they are dating again….don’t believe it at all…. :nono:

Long Time Lurker - H.O.G. says:

Young, rich and nothing but time on their hands… :thinking: I bet they get in to some WILD shyt!

Morning! :coffee:

Hershey says:

:shrugs: All them bishes fighting for that pencil peen, shyt his fist probablt punch harder than his peen does :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

Good for them, hopefully they’ll keep their hands to themselves this time.

Cariblife says:

I don’t believe they are dating per se but they shoe looks like they fuggin.

Mat Kemp doesn’t look like he can lay good pipe, but Brown looks like he will beat it up *no pun intended* he also looks dirty too though.

KaraZ says:

That little girl shouldn’t have put out that “you have no boyfren” video… Rihanna wasn’t going to let that slide, she’s crazy and she’s West Indian. psssh

Yardgirl says:

bnatural says:

I don’t believe that they are dating again….don’t believe it at all….

***************************

I don’t believe it either :no: I will have to hear it directly from both of the them before I believe it :shrugs:

*probably

Cariblife says:

Morning all. How yall doin this loverly Friday morning??

BlackBeauti says:

I am not surprise Chris momma hates karrotcoochie and you can it by her tweets. She started following Rihanna and would tweet subliminals about karrotcoochie leeching off her son. I feel bad for the Korean sunami survivor.

Whats going to happen to Kakarot? I hope she saved some coins :coffee:

Hershey says:

@ Bnatural, I don’t believe it either. Until I see pictures of them together, together >< <like that this is nothing more than media hype. Someone sending texts in the middle of the night doesn't verify shyt. :coffee: Where's the pictures? Recording a track together is a business venture, miss me with these dayum rumors

BlackBeauti says:

Sandra in the words of my beloved dearly departed sister in Christ Ms Whitney Houston I need receipts. Until I see candids I ain’t buying it

ELove says:

:tape:

WHAT He SAID Though —-> @LTL

***********************

welp so much for loyalty to your source

That pencil looks perfect to me :coffee: Peen Expert! 101

BigCityGirl says:

Good Morning Folks! Happy Friday!

Sandra…I’m sure there will be more to this story. I’ll wait….LOL

Nicola says:

Low self-esteem and stupidity are a dangerous combination. I won’t be praying for her, clearly the dummy wants to meet her maker. RiRi will learn the hard way that your first love, isn’t better the second time around.

lovezoe says:

Ii bet Chrid feet look good dating two nail techs and all. if they like it, I love it. To be young, rich, and famous.
    ***************************************

lmao…..dead

kahmmillion says:

Poor Khupacabra, Chris made a fool out of her. Told her dumb azz to get Chris to pay for her to go to college. Silly broads these days.

kahmmillion says:

Why does Khupacabra look like she have mumps in the pic above?

therapist1911 says:

***********************
    welp so much for loyalty to your source

My loyalty is always to my sources. :coffee:

kahmmillion says:

What’s next for Khoo-Khoo Train?

BigCityGirl says:

Sandra…I’m sure there will be more to this story. I’ll wait….LOL

This soap opera is going to be interesting to watch. Indeed. :coffee:

Sandra Rose says: My loyalty is always to my sources. :coffee:
    ___________________________

kahmmillion says:

“Sarah is tired of being known as just somebody’s baby mama. She wants to be claimed by a well-known star to make her legit in the public’s eye.”

I guess these guys are going by something other than her looks, because Sarah is not the prettiest girl in the makeup kit. :no:

cheeks8683 says:

The only one that stands to lose in this is Chris…he better not so much as squeeze her too hard while giving her a hug…BTW I heard they were back together b4 he Sarah story broke…apparently they came hand and hand into her birthday celebration and guests had to sign waivers or weren’t allowed to take pics, somthing of that sort :coffee:

Northside Zeta says:

:thinking: I need to see pictures. Sandra’s source seems to tell a different story every other day.

vero says:

Morning fam :waves:

Kamikaze is about to make another video :coffee:

ELove says:

It’s OBVIOUS Ms. Sandra picked the ABSOLUTE Worst Pic of Rhi-Rhi for this Post “Rhi-Rhi & CB are LOVERS Again” BUT WHY did you pic the THAT PIC of Karrueche Though… I MEAN She LQQKS Like Eddie Murphy’s Ex-Tranny Lover w/ Blonde Hair :blink:

BUT I Could Be WRONG Though :coffee:

mizzdallas says:

I NOT surprised I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, anyways TGIF!!!! :yahoo:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That pencil looks perfect to me Peen Expert! 101
    _______________________________________

Jenie did you drop your books, and forget your lesson in Peen 101? That thing has length, NO girth, no weight, no width, he’ll fukk around and slice through your uterus ole scissor dyck havin azz, I bet his :sperm: is skinny as heyull too

GeminEyez says:

I dont believe they are “dating” or back together but I do believe they would choose to be friends if the folks werent so judgemental and quick to say mean things like “she wants to meet her maker and I wont pray for her”. smh

Jamillah says:

If they are back together then so be it. If he can keep from beating her ass, he may be the only man who can save her from herself.

***********************
    So u calling me a bish Hershey cause u know I’m fukkin Breezy also. HATERS :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

Koolaid better have a backup plan. No 401k for being a cum catcher.

Cocoabana says:

The only one that stands to lose in this is Chris
    :cosign:

vero says:

:dead: @hershey

iyonah says:

*****paging Daisy Mae****

iyonah says:

Oh… :hi: :waves: EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That pencil looks perfect to me Peen Expert! 101
    _______________________________________

________________________________
    bawahahahahahahh :rofl: :hahaha: Hershey you a fool !! :hahaha:

@ Nicola says:

___________________________

They probably agreed that he would beat her up ONLY with his peen this time and not his fists.

GeminEyez says:

lovezoe says:

Koolaid better have a backup plan. No 401k for being a cum catcher.

*****************

If Amber Rose can do it so can she…. Now she just has to figure out who she will sleep with next

Keith359 says:

“Blank Stare” Hope this isn’t true! When will women learn?????

kahmmillion says:

Kackroache always just looked so depressed when she was with CB. I bet she knew all along that she wasn’t the one he really wanted to be with.

NaijaGal says:

rene
    kara
    jazi
    charbee
    :waves: :hug:

ELove says:

So, So… So THE “Penile Penetration-Perspective EXPERTISE” from the Females HAS BEGUN Though :rofl: :rofl:

HAPPY FRIDAY Everybody !!! :coffee:

BlackBeauti says:

kahmmillion says:

Rhianna looks like a retarded base head in the pic above.

***********************
    So u calling me a bish Hershey cause u know I’m fukkin Breezy also. HATERS
    __________________________________________

Well, if you’re laying it low and spreading it wide for Breezy :whistle: :rofl: Sandra please add CD’s picture to the roster up there!!!

NaijaGal says:

mizzdallas – my fellow dallasite :waves:

Yardgirl says:

Hey Naija!! :hug:

ELove says:

@NaijaGal
    Morning BABY :kiss:

@Naija
    :hugs: Hey sweetie pie

:waves: NaijaGal

cheeks8683 says:

Hey Naija sista! You should look up the video s**t Nigerian parents say on youtube #classic

vero says:

:lol: @Naija, i read fellow ‘parasite’

Morning everyone again :waiting:

spongebobfan says:

gwt lil wayne baby mamma outta here, not buying that story
    but i do think cb and ri been chopping it down recently. kasuki is just blinded by love, money or scared to get slapped up if she asks questions :coffee:
    on another note, i cant WAIT for CAKE!! :party:

ELove says:

@kahmmillion (Comment #58)
    THAT was BY DESIGN… C-Breezy was ALWAYZ Her REAL-n-TRUE Competition for THAT SLICE Though :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@cheeks I watched both of them…Lawd if that wasn’t my life :hahaha: do you know how many times my ‘loving’ parents have asked God to smite me…gotta luv’em

PrytiBrownIs says:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeey yall….wassup……lmao at laying it low and spreadig it wide

mizzdallas says:

she can own her nail shop next to tiny they can become sister wives

kahmmillion says:

CB’s peen must be hitting these broads’ spinal columns for them to be acting like this.

NaijaGal
    :waves: I’m bout to leave work and go get my nails done :steer: :cya:

:waves: Pryti

*************************
    Who told you….ahem I mean where did u hear that from? :coffee:

mizzdallas says:

I wonder how come karrotcoochie not pregnant. Them Chinese are hella fertile. It’s not too late girl next time when you give him a mani and pedi a massage or wax his peen keep a poked condom close by. I baby by Chris will guarantee your very own nail shop she can own her nail shop next to tiny they can become sister wives
    ————–
    :dead: :ghost:

spongebobfan says:

If rihanna and CB get back together, we wont be able to make fun of kimshibrouche anymore :(

kahmmillion says:

Kribrashabrinda didn’t have her own life….that’s what probably turned CB off. :shrugs: I don’t think men like clingy women who are always up under them and don’t have their own lives. I mean, I know she wanted to be their to give him that Asian head on his breaks off the stage, but damn….let the man breath. That’s why he went back to Rhianna old cray azz.

iyonah says:

@mizzdalls –” baby by Chris will guarantee your very own nail shop
    she can own her nail shop next to tiny they can become sister wives”

:kona: Stat! Lol!

@

*************************
    Who told you….ahem I mean where did u hear that from?

_______________________________

:faint: :gossip: Um, it seems like you have some tea to spill…. You let me know.

PrytiBrownIs says:

mizzdallas says:

she can own her nail shop next to tiny they can become sister wives
    :dead: :ghost:

:waves: hey CD

MissHarlem says:

NaijaGal says:

@Choc D so you and Chris switch places yet

MissHarlem :kiss: hey beautiful

cheeks8683 says:

cheeks I watched both of them…Lawd if that wasn’t my life do you know how many times my ‘loving’ parents have asked God to smite me…gotta luv’em

_____________________________________________________

YES!!! That is my dad to a T…WEY!!!! always eatin rice and fufu self lol! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Kawasaki knew this was temporary gig, hope she enjoyed that trip to Dubai.

caligirl says:

:waves: Morning Fam – Really don’t think that poppyn babies out ya coochie is all that productive and takes away from otherwise disposal tricking income. A Louis Vuitton Speedy is much flyer than a Marc Jacobs baby bag (which can also be used for beach bag) :coffee: #Carryon

:offtopic:
    Nick Cannon says he could die if he doesn’t pump the brakes on his career … and the first step is quitting his gig on a NY morning radio show.

Cannon tweeted this morning, “The Doctors found blood clots in my lungs and said if I don’t slow down and stop working so hard then it’s a wrap!” Doctors also discovered an enlarged ventricle in Nick’s heart.

Due to the diagnosis, the 31-year-old announced he’ll be leaving his job as host of the “Rolling with Nick Cannon” show on 92.3 in NYC.

Cannon — who will continue his gig with ‘America’s Got Talent’ — released a statement saying, “Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to cut back on some of my professional commitments to allow my body to get the rest it needs to keep up with the demands of my multitasking schedule.”

He added, “Even Superman has to sleep.”

It’s not the first time Cannon has dealt with a medical scare — he was hospitalized last month for kidney failure.

In addition to his “AGT” duties, Cannon said he will also continue his syndicated weekend radio show.

Hershey says:

CD ole cougar fukking a cub azz, keep on, you have a bytch that’s got :karate: in her blood, hell half of her name is spelled with karate, you got a bytch from Barbados, who has Patron, gawnjah and other shyt in her blood, and then you have Atlantas’s own Gypsy puzzy who’s fighting to be more than Gypsy puzzy…keep on, if ann one of them heaux’s get loose on you, baybayyyyy that’s your azz Mr. postman, that’s your azz! :rofl:

kahmmillion says:

Krashcan is always going to be known as the “girl who got her man taken away by Rhianna.” Gotta sting!

lovezoe says:

So why did Nick choose that show to quit? Hope he gets better.

Hershey says:

@ Zoe his Dr’s told him to, he’s sick he had blod clots last week

bnatural says:

The only one that stands to lose in this is Chris
    ———————————————-

Am I the only who feels like Chris is going to be set up for the okie doke?

:shrugs:

caligirl says:

:waves: @ Miss Dalls, LoveZoe :kiss: , NaijaGal Baby girl, cheeks8683, Ms. Harlem Spongebob, Motter Jefferson, jeniefrumdabloc, chocolate diva…Who I miss :kiss:

PrytiBrownIs (ohhh you just ignore me yestrday, is your mama attending th services :waiting)

cheeks8683 says:

I knew it was over once RiRi got that blonde put in her hair…better yet when Yoko put that video up making fun of Ri…Ri was was bish please and I’ll take my man back while I’m at it…#nowspinonthat

Trucie says:

Lord, if it’s true, Rihanna has delivered a huge blow to me and her other fans who were going so hard for her after she broke it off with him. I take it on a personal level. I’ve been hearing about the Cake collabo and didn’t want to believe but it seems that more and more blogs are confirming that it’s going to happen. Can’t believe she would put herself back into that situation. This time around, if it breaks all of her ****ing teeth, I won’t feel bad. OMG just tragic. But you can’t tell young people anything these days. they think they know it all. Rihanna is going through drastic measures to prove that she’s forgiven him and to let us know it’s okay for we the fans to forgive him too. Well I won’t dammit. I will hold on to my dislike for the talented menace. I really hope none of this is true but if it is, she should pick out her best shoes, dress, and red lipstick along with the burial plot she would like to be placed in when he finishes her off. I can’t ****ing believe that broad.

NaijaGal says:

Caligirl :hug: :hug: :hug: hey dollface

lovezoe says:

@cali :heart:

Hershey- I was wondering why he chose THAT show. Not one of others. It seems AGR is more stressful.

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA & CALI :kiss: HAPPY FRIDAY LOVETTES

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY MOTHERFLUCKING FRIDAY :yahoo:

caligirl says:

Ya’ll are killing me slowwwwwwy…..What makes Rhi different? Cause she’s on public platform? Women go back to their abusers all the time. :coffee: I’ll beleive it when I see the two of them together.

The only one that stands to lose in this is Chris
    ———————————————-

Am I the only who feels like Chris is going to be set up for the okie doke?

_______________________________

Nope! But since Chris only got a 3rd grade education before he started singin’ and turning flips can’t nobody tell him nathan… :nono:

MissHarlem says:

CHEEKS :cosign: and to make fun of her on video like she was going to let that slide. Cues Salt n Pepa :whistle: I’ll take ya man

@Hershey

:nono: Dem hoes dont wanna bang. I’ll let my daughter handle Kungpowchicken and as far as Rhi-Rhi if she play her cards right I might let her licking the icing off :ashamed:

:hugs: Cali

vero says:

Ahem ….

Hershey says:

Zoe I think it’s the hours, he needs to sit still for a while and focus on Dem babies, he’s too busy

vero says:

I feel like i need to put up one my special gravis to be acknowledged this morning :coffee:

caligirl says:

Hey Vero :coffee:

@Hershey

___________________________________

There is so much wrong with you! :rofl: kungpowchicken??? :hahaha: and Riri and the icing…wait…she’ll probably be down for that one

caligirl says:

Just messing Vero :kiss: :danban1:

I Go There says:

Morning

cheeks8683 says:

All I keep thinking about is her Diane Sawyer interview when she was dressed in white talking about “How would I look to my fans if I went back to an abuser”….awww well :shrug:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@cali i didnt ignore you yesterday. i have been recovering from a wild weekend/week. Yes my mother received her invite and has purchased a new dress for the services tomorrow. She said she wants to sit right next to Bobby cuz she thinks the rest of New Edition is gonna come too.

caligirl says:

Hershey – :heart: Jerome in the house,check out the white shoes. OWWWWWWW

vero says:

:nono: cali
    you’re luck today’s friday and I’ll be off in 48 minutes :coffee:

FeFe says:

Oh No!!! What is Kibbles ‘N Bits gonna do now?? She always looks so lost as it is…

:waves: Vero

IGo :coffee:

lovezoe says:

@vero :waves:

vero says:

And next week is carnival week. I’ll be off.
    Back to work on Feb. 27th :coffee:

Hershey says:

@ Cali :danban: < really Jerome do his dance sliding over to Pam with that toothpick stuck in the corner of his lips :rofl:

vero says:

:rofl: you’re scared of the nasty gravis? :lol:

:waves: @Zoe, CD, Sir, and everybody else

Chocolate Diva says:

I honestly see Rhi-Rhi pulling a burning bed on Breezy if he fukks up again. She aint the same person she was three years ago and I think that chit is obvious to errbody. Prolly stab that fool up, start hysterically laughing and then bust out in a techno version of :whistle: “We Found Love”

caligirl says:

@Pryti – I figured you didn’t want to make my mama jealous, so how some why ya’ll get to go to all the funerals. My mother is going to be upset, but she will observe her moment of silence in her all WHITE funeral attire. She don’t do black….Crème or Beige only.

caligirl says:

MissHarlem says:

CD you sure is special but we lub you this way

caligirl says:

@VERO – PLEASE WIPE MY KISS FROM YOUR CHEEK, THANK YOU :MAD:

MissHarlem says:

Oh did I mention that your font goes in stealth once the gravi gets crazy :coffee:

Rod Boogie says:

Somebody PLEASE ban the N- Word. For the love of GOD…

MissHarlem says:
    CD you sure is special but we lub you this way
    *********************
    :biggrin:

@Vero
    ——> :kona:

@ Trucie

I mean this in the nicest way……

You really need to go out more and meet new people. You sound like a crazy stalker “I take it on a personal level” :wtf: Rhianna don’t give a damn if you have a roof over your head, if you have food to eat or if you are seeing your psychiatrist regularly and, to be honest, you really need to keep your next appointment. You stans kill me taking these people seriously who don’t give a flying flvck about any of you. Get a life sweetie…..

MSVALLDAY says:

vero says:

Morning fam

Kamikaze is about to make another video

_____________________________________________________________________

Vero that gravi :nono:

MrUnapologetic says:

Look, Chris it the fool in my opinion! Ain’t no damn way I’m going to let a woman beat my azz, have me put on probation and endure severe public scrutiny only to get back with her.

I wouldn’t say they are back together. We have all suspected for months now that they were bumping uglies with all the subliminal tweeting going on between Chris, Rih and K. Now they are being more brazen about it, like Chris’s people confirming to TMZ that he was at Rih’s birthday party handing out non disclosure agreements like candy.

As for Weezy Baby Mama #36, you are giving a common jump off way too much credit. She’s a single mama to a child with countless half siblings yet she gets what she wants? The sister wives don’t even accept her. IF Chris smashed is was just another jumpoff notch in her belt.

The bigger issue is that Rihanna is settling for being Chris’s jumpoff and K is settling for being treated on publicly like Diddy’s girls.

Hershey says:

Vero you and that greasy azz gravi is making me :hurl:

Mannie says:

Trucie says:

_____________________________

Why are you that invested? Not trying to be a smart a$$ an honest question…

_______________________________________

:rofl: U almost got me fired along with kahmillion’s statement above…
    :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

@khamill did you actually read past “I take it on a personal level” cause once I saw that I kept it moving

NaijaGal says:

Let me take it back I kept it moving after “Rhianna delivered a huge blow to me”

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Cali she wont let me see the obituary because she said I wasnt invited so it wasnt meant for my eyes.

PrytiBrownIs says:

Thank you mannie cuz i think we are ALL wondering the same thing

Keith359 says:

@ Chocolate Diva says: I honestly see Rhi-Rhi pulling a burning bed on Breezy if he fukks up again. She aint the same person she was three years ago and I think that chit is obvious to errbody. Prolly stab that fool up, start hysterically laughing and then bust out in a techno version of “We Found Love”

:handclap: :lol:

vero says:

:hug: & :heart: @You all :lol: Cali

cheeks8683 says:

All I know is this….Love is a heck-of-a drug but sometimes you gotta have a come-to-Jesus moment and ask him to calm your heart so that you can move on. One thing I know, your head and your heart speak a different language at times. #nojudgementhere #yougonnalearntoday

@ Mannie :rofl: you sound very concerned :rofl:

____________________________________________________________

How does your mother know the fam if you don’t mind me asking?

I Go There says:

Hey Vero

CD

LongLegged says:

I am happy for them…..b/c Miss “I know ERRY DAMN Thing” has now told us.

Mannie says:

PrytiBrownIs says:

Thank you mannie cuz i think we are ALL wondering the same thing

I mean i got REAL life problems and this chick is worried about to VERY young people living there lives how they see fit…

CB dumb as hell if he fuk with ol girl, she now has carte blanche to whoop his ass for ANY reason.

Chris-> :koolaid: :hug: :smack: :ha: :cuss: <- Chris
    :waves: <-police
    :shocked: :kona: <- Chris
    :steer: <-police
    :nana: <- Rhi
    :crying1: <- Chris "But SHE hit ME!!!"
    :violin: <- police

Mannie says:

@ Mannie you sound very concerned

I mean i just dont get it…why does it matter that much that they got back together? they were invloved in a fight 3 years ago at very young ages now after all is said and done if they fee like they wanna try again after growing up then HAVE AT IT!!!!!

Hershey says:

@ Sam Yell :dead: but :rofl: at your accurate display with the emoticons!!!!!

Mannie says:

@ Mannie you sound very concerned

_________________________

:cosign: from her comment, this post upset her weekend, and ruined her life, meanwhile in LA Riri and Chris are living la vida loco because they can

SummerSweetie says:

@ SamYell JacksEm

:hahaha: :rofl: I had to come out of lurk mode on this one. Too dang funnaay!!!!!

***now, back to work***

:dead: @Sam YOU IS A FOOL :hahaha:

bxjagal says:

well you cant help stupid people

PrytiBrownIs says:

____________________________________________________________

How does your mother know the fam if you don’t mind me asking?
    —————-
    I think you missed the earlier convo. My mother doesnt know ANYBODY but me n my daddy lol. She just thinks shes invited to all these public personas personal funerals and weddings and events. She got dressed up and watched Kate n William’s wedding like she was sitting right on the second pew. She prints her a program/obituary. Gets dressed and shes there (in the living room). lol

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:coffee: morning

Lady_L says:

I don’t believe it, and if it is true it’s not my business. It’s their life not mines.

I actually really wnat Chris to make it.

pyt4lyfe says:

I don’t think Chris and Rihanna are dating. I think they like playing mind games with the media. Poor little Karate, she looks like a damn fool following Chris around the world. She needs to ask him for a student loan, so she can go to school and get her own career.

Ty says:

Chris must have a hell of a mouth piece :lick: because he is teeny bopper in the other area :coffee:

Ty says:

Because Sarah is no light-weight jump off — she tends to get who she wants.
    These hoes need a _____/

Danielle says:

:dead: at yall calling Karrueche every K name but hers :lol:

Danielle says:

Reading Rihanna’s TL on twitter…
    She seems to be the one going after Chris. If they like it I love it!

I don’t think Chris and Rihanna are dating
    Neither do I…

:waves: SR back from the sick bed

Gets dressed and shes there (in the living room). lol
    :lol: Gotta Love it!

Trucie says:

@mannie

I guess cuz I’m a woman, and it hurt and angered me to see those pics.

Trucie says:

@mannie

and because I don’t see how she could go back to someone who could do that to her. The same goes for any woman who has been physically abused. it doesn’t make sense to be. hopefully I’ve answered your question.

KAREN says:

Chris would be a fool to get back together with Rihanna. His people better direct his attention somewhere positive with the quickness.

Lyssa02 says:

This story broke on Grammy weekend and apparently it was announced on some Red Carpet that they were back together. It was also said that he spent hours in her dressing room at the rehearsals.

What he did to her was TERRIBLE but it was also THREE years ago, who are we to say that we know for a fact he’ll hit her again??? She has to know why she would choose to go back and only them two know their situation.

If that is the case, I wish them the best and hope that no such incidences would occur again.

Crickett says:

I don’t think they are back together per se, recording an song don’t mean they smashing…yet. I know yall going to hate me for it, but she probably matured and realizes that she brought it on herself. Next time she fights a man she knows she’ll get hit back.

cocoa49 says:

What ever they do is their business and their life. Why people stay in other peoples business always baffled me. We think our comments will affect them in some way, but hate to tell you they could give 2 shyts about what and how we feel about their business. Get over it and tend to you own life.

DeevaC says:

while i agree what he did was horrible, one he should be forgiven. even if she never forgave him, who are we to pass judgement and punish him for the rest of his life. if he died tomorrow, a lot of people would be singing a different tune. I’ve always thought Rihanna should have taken responsibilty for her actions that night, granted she didn’t injure him to the extent that he did her she still shouldn’t have raised her hands to hit him to begin with. long before that night, i had heard she was the one who was violent.

as for Miranda Lambert, why is it that Rihanna caught flack for “man down” yet we didn’t hear two words about Miranda’s song about shooting a killing a man. i don’t usually pull the race card, but in my opinion if chris and rihanna were white there would be no backlash. tommy lee and pam anderson, eminem, charlie sheen, mel gibson, etc. someone needs to tell miranda domestic abuse is wrong whether it’s a man or woman on the receiving end of said abuse and her song was offensive to victims as she should have encouraged them to leave not kill.