Lil Wayne Banned from Tonight’s OKC vs Spurs Game

The Internet is buzzing over rapper Lil Wayne’s abrupt announcement that he is banned from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City tonight where the Thunder will take on the San Antonio Spurs in game 3 of the Western conference NBA finals.

Wayne, 29, is a fixure at NBA games, especially at the New Orleans Saints and the Miami Heat home games (Weezy is from Nola and lives in Miami).

But Wayne won’t be in attendance tonight at the OKC game.

Moments ago Wayne tweeted this:

Wayne’s tweet sparked rampant speculation on Twitter.com. But ccording to sports blogger, Jill, rapper Trina is the reason.

It seems Wayne professed his love for Trina on stage at one of his concerts recently. We’re not sure if Trina — who parlayed her stripper skills into an unsuccessful rap career — ever responded to Wayne.

But the Thunder’s guard James Harden (Trina’s boyfriend) isn’t taking any chances.

By banning Wayne from the arena, Harden can fully concentrate on the game at hand rather than worrying about a known predator who impregnates women seemingly by osmosis.

Harden has good reasons to fear. Weezy, real name Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., has knocked up at least 4 women (that we know of).

• Lil Wayne: “Drake is not my competition, I’m the guy’s boss”
  • Morning Java: TEA Served Steaming Hot
  • Medical Minute: Cutting and Self-Harming Behavior
  • fanMAIL: Lil Wayne is still sipping that syrup
  • Photos: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images North America, Twitter.com

218 Responses to “Lil Wayne Banned from Tonight’s OKC vs Spurs Game”

EB says:

Trina’s butt :eek:

@ EB: Her butt is obviously enhanced with industrial strength caulk.

Awww…poor him…(Rihanna voice) NeauxOneQurrrr :crying: :violin:

Her bootay is getting out of control she a damn crumb away from being a fattazz !!!!!!!!!! :coffee: Looks like a storms a brewing in GA, bout to sign off for the night!!!!! Goodnight ladies EB , Auntie :bye: love u guys!!

Carrington says:

Yeah, I gotta say that Trina a$$ looks painfully unnatural.

zurishay says:

Naw Sandy, Trina is about one of the ONLY natural butts out there. That is fact.

Tainted_Love says:

He’s such a bandwagon fan, him and his daddy! I don’t get Trina’s hype… She’s too chunky looking and has such a lazy face!

FuturedocDonte says:

We’ll be able to focus on the game and not them big FURRY ASS sneakers sitting courtside :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

The picture above is hilarious Drake is looking at Wayne like…”why the hell do you have on headphones at a bball game, better yet why are they not plugged into anything “

gbellab says:

Okc doesn’t care who Lil Wayne is. u don’t have a ticket, u can’t get it. I too am sick of always seeing him sitting courtside @ big games, like who’s your team? What are you doing here?

DownBottom says:

:dead: @ worrying about a known predator who impregnates women seemingly by osmosis

:dead: @ Trina — who parlayed her stripper skills into an unsuccessful rap career —

AND :ghost: @ Her butt is obviously enhanced with industrial strength caulk

:rofl: Gee, I like this blog!!! :lol:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Trina’s azz does look unnatural, and I really wish she would use foundation that matches her skin tone

SuthernBelle4 says:

Auntie Sandie, you and your commentary never cease to amaze me :rofl:
      On the topic of Trina, I am pretty sure that’s her real booty, only problem is when Trina’s booty gets big everything else gets big with it. Trina one of them girls that has to stay in the gym constantly or just say no to greasy foods. I should know, I’m one of those girls :crying:

TPtotalpackage says:

I am totally baffled by this. We are banning people from arena’s over Trina?? Seriously. Why is Stephen Jackson allowed to suit up? Do people not remember when she was smashing him too because I sure do!

Daisy says:

Since when does Trina have a fake azz???

So she is dating a player and they had Wezzy F baby please say the baby banned from the game? IF that is the real tea then Trina’s man is bish made.

I only like the NBA games when they are on TNT so I can laugh at Charles and Kenny :lol:

ELove says:

worrying about a known predator who impregnates women seemingly by osmosis. :lol:

I’m pretty sure Trina’s Booty is REAL Though but Heeyyyy ANYTHING is POSSIBLE with These Characters Today… Homo-Thug Rappers, Blonde Ambition WIG-Wearing Black Singers, Lip-Syncing Performers and FAKE Booty-Juice Skrippers Everywhere Nowadayz Though :coffee:

69 says:

It seems Wayne professed his love for Trina on stage at one of his concerts recently. We’re not sure if Trina — who parlayed her pussy into a lifestyle of luxury — ever responded to Wayne.
      ______________________________________________________
      I fixed that statement for you :coffee:

@ EB: Her butt is obviously enhanced with industrial strength caulk.
      _________________________________________________
      Now Sandra, you know damn well that Trina ass been sitting right since 98. When she said that she has an ass so big like the sun, she wasn’t lying. Just type in the the phrase “Trina’s ass” on Google if you think I’m lying (as if you don’t already know her ass is all natural.) :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@daisy

_______________________________

:cosign:

Ni ni says:

Wayne is that old? I sooo wish he matures into a man, but that doesnt seem possible at this point. Anyhoo, I think thats trinas butt, like someone said she has the tendency to spread out. is this the same guy name tatted on her neck?

Nhere says:

That doesn’t appear to be wide and flat to you???

Ms. Everything says:

According to TMZ he wasn’t banned they just didn’t have a seat for hom :rolleyes: but whoever gave that statement to them sounded ignorant as hell :shrugs:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

69 says:

_________________________________________________
      ——————————-
      I got azz so big like the sun, Hope you got a mile for a dik I wanna run. Smack in my face shove it down my throat, nigga where ya blunt, I can make this pussy smoke
      I know how to **** I know how to ride
      I can spin around and keep the **** still inside
      :whistle:

Ms. Everything says:

Ni ni 29 ain’t old :coffee:

Sandra, Trina’s ass is as real as mine. She just getting wider

Whoop whoop. :heart: Trin Bean.

Ni ni says:

its not I just thought he was a few yrs younger

Nhere says:

That doesn’t appear to be wide and flat to you???

It’s wide and flat and as fake as Kim Kardashian’s.

Ms. Everything says:

:lol: @Ni ni I was like damn she thinks 29 is old??? Yeah he doesn’t act his age at all

Ms. YaYa says:

I keep scrolling up to look at Trina’s butt every time I read a comment :hahaha: I can’t help it!

Cha Cha says:

:whistle: Pul over that ass too fat woot woot..smh people find any little thing..Her azz sittin right! Coming from someone with donk..its hard enough toting this big ol thang…why would you want a fake one, its like a gift and a curse! Men love it, Belts and jeans hate it :cry:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

who parlayed her stripper skills into an unsuccessful rap career
      ******************************************
      :tea:

NaijaGal says:

I really like Trina…she seems like such a sweet heart…anybody who believes this story I got some ass enhancing super glue to sell you…Trina has always had ass and thighs

Roc says:

Hmmm…this just sounds like the nucca don’t have a ticket. I doubt very seriously that the team gonna lose out on one of those $1000 tickets cuz her new man getting in his feelings about the EX man.

Morning all!!! :waves:

NaijaGal says:

Roc :yahoo: hey sugah, where you been :hug:

BoogieNites says:

Morning :hi: !!

@Tainted_Love — not the lazy face tho, haaaaaa :rofl:

btw, this story (i.e., the harden connection) makes little to no sense

:boobs: morning everyone Naija, Roc, Mz_C,

Roc says:

Naija I been working hard. I’m off today because I have family coming to town. Every year they have a barbecue for people fron Upstate NY in Charlotte. It’s tomorrow.

BoogieNites says:

it’s FLYday, jenie :yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!

NaijaGal says:

jenie :hug:

ROC – oooooh BBQ yummmy…yay for you having time to play with us today

Boogie :hi:

What the heyull is a lazy face :hahaha:

LittleBigMouth says:

:thinking: I’m a little taken aback by Trina’s man being worried about losing her to the hobbit. What rose colored glasses is he peering through?

BoogieNites says:

question: is whosdatingwho . com a reliable/ reputable site, u think ?? cuz i jus searched trina and :blink:

BoogieNites says:

:hi: naijagal — yestaday, u had me dyin yo! :yes: can i get some of whateva u was havn ??!

Tainted_Love says:

:waves: Morning Family!!! TGIF. :party:

************* :yahoo: TGIF . . Good morning Roses*************

did everyone forget that Trina and Lil Wayne used to Date?”

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All!

TGIF!

I watched the game. It looked sold out. Fool probably didn’t have a ticket. I’m sure he doesn’t care about either of these teams. He just wants to be in the mix. Siddown boy. Oh and in Trina’s stripper days she was much smaller. That is her butt tho. Only area she doesnt gain weight in is her boobs. :boobs:

NaijaGal says:

Tainted :hug:

Boogie – whatever do you mean *bats eyelashes*

Roc says:

@Littlebigmouth…did you just call that man a Hobbit :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

Tainted_Love says:

___________________________________

:dead:

Trendsetter says:

Trina butt isn’t fake…..she been had a$$ for days….

Trendsetter says:

Ok this is what was said on the news….

He has to buy a ticket like everyone else…the game was sold out…

I don’t think James Harden has that much power to ban someone from a game…

bnatural says:

Lil Wayne didn’t have a ticket or he wanted to sit on the front row…something like that…

:haha: for him thinking he could just walk in there and no one would notice.

missdani537 says:

Auntie don’t forget back when Trina and Wayne were together she did get pregnant but then had a miscarriage and that’s when their relationship sort of “dissolved”. But sorry James if you have to go these extremes maybe your heaux is everyone’s heaux? lol

dabunique says:

Auntie my girl Trina’s ass is sooo real, jus cuz other hoes have fake ones doesn’t mean hers is fake

Ok her butt isn’t fake, but regardless she looks fat as hell and it look like it stank in that top pic! :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Welcome to Goodburgers, home of the GoodBurger’s! May I take your order?

BoogieNites says:

now now jenie !! #57

AWESOME says:

Supposedly he was offered tickets but they were behind the bench, not courtside like he wanted/demanded. He also wanted security (for his new boots because he just put Whipfinity on them and wanted to show em off).

gypsyeyes says:

Did this fewl just use Whipfinity in a sentence?

Mannie says:

Morning people :hi:

Mannie says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hater!!!!

Mannie says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hater!!!!

Oh mannie :hug: you know that tush will stank when sweating :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

Morning All!!! :waves:

^^^^^^^^
      @Sandrarose please go and apply for the Huffington Post immediately!!! :lol:

KDub says:

How da hail you gwanna say a girl who had an ode to azz written for her (Pull ova…that azz is TOOOOOOOOOOOO FAT) got fake cake?

Katrina got enough azz for all of us. That azz is real. If a lady legs match that wagon the shat real. Cause TRUST it take some big ole legs to tote that ish around. Trina got tree trunk legs.

BYE.

Ms. Fashion morning :waves:

Trina got tree trunk legs.

BYE.

:rofl: :hahaha:

KDub says:

Ok her butt isn’t fake, but regardless she looks fat as hell
      —————————————-
      :no: that is just that South Florida cooking.

That is just that “red beans and rice didn’t miss huh….” look.

Her not fat…she just gotta get size (scrolls up) 12…okay 14 jeans to capture it all.

*Don’t ask how I know :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What the heyull is a lazy face

Similiar to Dwayne Wade’s eye before he got it fixed. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

Hey @Jenie Bew!!! :waves:

gypsyeyes says:

How in the Fugg this heffa come and say some shyt like that and say BYE!!!!

And where is everyone?

:kneel:

I hate being logged into the phone cue at work. I should log into the spanish one for fun and yell PUUTTTAAAASSS!!!! a la Lakes!

BoogieNites says:

so we jus gon talk bout azz azz azz azz allllll monrning ??!
      :buttshake: << SR, can we get some pple of color emoticons ?!? pls and TY.

BoogieNites says:

*morning .. sue me.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

TRINA BEEN HAVING AZZ… :shakebutt: SHAIT ATLEAST HER DONT LOOK LIKE THE CAT WOMAN AFTERBIRTH *COUGH* LIL KIM..OH BUENOS DIAS AND HAPPY FREKY FRIDAY PUUTAS! :boobs:

GAGIRL87 says:

:shrugs: Tryna find my baby a summer camp that’s NOT $1000 for two months :coffee:

Where do you live?

gypsyeyes says:

I mean what city in GA do you live @GAGirl?

Eazy says:

Good Morning All :waves:
      Those pants Trina has on :nono:

Ms.Fashion says:

Tryna find my baby a summer camp that’s NOT $1000 for two months

Hey!!! :hug:

Whewww chile!!! I was blessed that my son’s private school does a summer camp for their students $380/month plus morning and after care.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m in Henry and at my daughter school its 80 a week, they are bussin heads with childcare :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

GOOD MORNING FOLKS!!! :waves:

I ran across this and it was so sweet…selfless

While any normal 9-year-old boy would clutch tightly to any free Disney trip, Brendan Haas has decided to break the mold. The boy donated a Disneyworld trip to the family of a fallen soldier.

Brendan earned the prize by devising a trading contest on Facebook called “Soldier for a Soldier” with the hopes of trading up from a toy soldier to a Disney trip. Through an impressive series of trades, Brendan managed to accumulate over $900 in Disney gift cards, allowing him to get Disney tickets, airfare, as well as a stay at a Disney hotel.

On Memorial Day, Brendan randomly picked the name of 2-year-old Liberty Hope Steele, daughter of Lt. Timothy Steele who was killed last year in Afghanistan.

“I think it would make them a lot happier,” Brandon said, as he showed up to the Steele family to surprise them with the trip.

“Little people can do a lot of things if they put their mind to it,” Brendan’s dad, Eric Haas proudly said.

Carrington says:

Sandra Mae,

I’m starting to think you wait til mid-morning to post so it will triple your pageviews since people will come back 3 times to see if you’ve posted anything yet.

You ain’t foolin’ me.

Trina hoodrat azz never looked so good!
      Now I see why all these NBA niggas be on her!

gypsyeyes says:

My kids went to the Harland Boys and Girls club in the West End and I paid $35 dollars for the 2 of them for the summer. They supplied them tshirts and meals. The went from the time they got out of school until the week before they went back to school. I dropped them off at 7 and picked them up at 8. They went there for 4 yrs. I’m sure that they can’t be that expensive because they are sponsored by the Falcons. Judy Raines is the Director.

gypsyeyes says:

I mean what city in GA do you live @GAGirl?

______________________________________________________________

Macon not too far from the A, every where I call is like $150 a week or more plus weekly deposits :no:

**looks at top pic**

“Man, you flucked Rihanna too?? Dayum!”~Drake

Phrozen1der says:

@Roc Where Upstate you from?? :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BOOT AWWWWWWWWWW THATS SOO SWEET :love:

So all ass doesnt stink when it sweats?? #newone! :lol:

Carrington says:

Dam… daycare is that expensive? I’m in the wrong business.

Ms.Fashion says:

Tryna find my baby a summer camp that’s NOT $1000 for two months

Hey!!!

__________________________________________________________________

Yes you are :yes:

@Ga Macon doesnt have a YMCA? Boys&Girls Club? Girls Place? They usually average around $45/week..

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

YEP THE SUMMER TIME DAYCARE WILL KILL A BISH :wail: I GOT A 5 AND 2 YR OLD! :pacifier:

Bibi says:

Morning people :waves:

Whats crackin?? :tea:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:yahoo: Good morning…

Trina NEVER gets it right. Her new boobies either haven’t settled or they set them too high. Her lacefront always looks like a lacefront (and synthetic at that), she never has on anything that spurns the question “Where you get the from?” in a good way… and she’s a sack chaser. You know she kicks her own aiss for being the only one who couldn’t carry a Weezy baby to term..Yeah she bad (and that’s questionable) but she aint trill… That’s a dumb heaux if you ask me, Weezy couldn’t do nothing but introduce me to Baby or Slim…

And somebody find out how old she REALLY is.. I aint buying 32 with monopoly money.

I use to club something ratchet in Macon during my Fort Valley days.. :ashamed: :heart: Macon, Warner Robbins, Peach Country County.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie daycare rates are outrageous something needs to be done :mad:

Nikke! :hug: :lol: IDK I thought she was like 19-21 when Nann came out..I was about 16. :shrug:

BoogieNites says:

page me when a :newpost: is up !! preesh.

Eazy says:

Weezy couldn’t do nothing but introduce me to Baby or Slim…
      __________________________________
      Say that! That man would never be able to brag…where the full size men :coffee:

:waves: @GAgirl @Jenie @Naija How r u ladies? :tea:

Nikke if you ask me another major loss foor her was Missy E! :lol: :hahaha:

Ms.Fashion says:

Heyy @Bibi!!! :waves:

Mannnnn @Nikke just went off on Trina!!! :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Oh well Macon is not in Atlanta so I typed all that shiat for nothing??? Hummph!

:hi: BiBi, DB, Everyone. TGIF.

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: Ya’ll go HOOOOAAARRDD son!!

_______________________________________________________________

Girl the Boys & Clubs in Macon is RACTHETTTTTT & it’s conveniently located in the HOOD. And what makes it so bad is the chit is free. My baby ain’t ready for some of the mini thugs over there :no:

Eazy says:

:hi: Down!

Bibi says:

:waves: @MS. Fashion, Gypsy, Otb, Downbottom,

Iheart says:

IT’S FRIDAY BISHES :yahoo: :danban: :danban1: :shakebutt:

:lol: Gyp. I enjoyed it.. :lol: I used to eat bomb wings in the West End at a jamaican spot..and some kind of peas and rice..chick maybe? I wish I knew. That shat was delish.

%35 cant be beat with a stick!

gypsyeyes says:

So a skinny/small azz don’t stink when it gets sweaty?

Bibi says:

:waves: @Phro

______________________________________________________________

:no:

DownBottom says:

:waves: @Bibi, @Phro @MsFashion :rofl: @ “mini-thugs”

:lol: @Ga. I hear ya girl. Country kids :no: :lol:

Hey @Phro! ****licks the nape of your neck slowly****

Darn it! :hi: @Iheart..that gravi :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@OTB how did my part about that get left out??? She definitely blew it with that one. Trina chasing the the wrong dayum sacks ballplayers and rappers but no owners and publishers and label heads… … I had that in there right before the bad/trill comment… LO>

My momma said aint nothing wrong with being a heaux but if you a dumb/broke/free one you might want to find something else to do.

Carrington says:

See, that’s why you have so much sheyit with people leaving their kids at home… oftentimes it’s not that they WANT to be bad parents, but sheeeeyit, if you’re only making $12 an hour, you can’t AFFORD to put them up in daycare and if you don’t have help, you’re effed.

That’s why I don’t understand why people think the democrats are looking out for them. They do to a degree, but it’s definitely at a cost.

That’s why I’m independent… damn the dems and the repubs.

The system is designed to KEEP black folk a permanent underclass. They give you housing that’s subsidized to $40 per month, food stamps and health care. It’s all fine and good til you try to better yourself. *Side Eye* When a susta decides she wants more for her and her children, and tries to get a job making $8 an hour, your rent goes from $40 to $350, food stamps go from $350 to $75… where is the incentive to TRY to do better? That’s why people end up trapped in the system.

I think the government should try to subsidize child care for WORKING people… not the ones who AIN’T doin’ $hit but watchin the paternity results on Maury all day anyway. What sense does that make?

Wowsers…I just heard some of the most wonderful news this morning…got me floating….

Good morning everyone! :yahoo:

gypsyeyes says:

So a skinny/small azz don’t stink when it gets sweaty?

Not mine :coffee: I cant speak for no one else ! That shat look nasty and it look like it stank !

:yes: @Gyp you read it right here on SR :lol: Taken with the usual grain of salt/sugar/swing of likka, of course :lol:

Morning @Fe :hug: .. Care to share?

Iheart says:

Hey DB :rollseyes: I aint forgot bout whatchu said bout my Bobby neeva

Downbottom :happy: GaGirl :hug:

:happy: @Feeeeeeeeeeeee

@NikkeMinxx says:

FeefSter! Do tell.. *whispers* we having a baby?

Hey Down :waves:

@ i :heart: :hug:

Phrozen1der says:

@DB @Bibi :hugs:

@Gypsy Gon now..I like that freaka shait… :lol:

Bibi says:

:waves: @FEFE

Did u save a bunch of money by switching to geico?? :waiting:

<—really loves J. Cole's: Nobody's Perfect..who put me up on that? :hug:

:lol: @Iheart, :whistle: THe boy is mineeee

:hugs: @OTB

Let’s just say that someone I care for deeply just told me some really good news! Sometimes you just need to HEAR certain words that make you SO happy! :)

@ Jenie :kiss:

Eazy says:

Tell us Fefe :cheer:

I had that in there right before the bad/trill comment

:hahaha: Somebody aint guiding Trine right!

Phrozen1der says:

@Carrington #Agreed :yes:

:hugs: @DownBotton, Bibi, Phrozen, Iheart, gypsey, jenie (ur ass stinks when it’s sweaty too!), GAGIRL, Nikke, et al…

Bibi says:

—really loves J. Cole’s: Nobody’s Perfect

:cosign:

125

Carrington says:

That’s why I’m independent… damn the dems and the repubs.

_________________________________________________________________

:preach: :love:

oh and how could I forget my Eazy! :2dance:

Awesome @Fe :yahoo:

@ Fefe hey hun :hi:

Iheart says:

OTB cub :hugs: how you and the children of the corn be :lol:

@Nikke

:rofl: naw girl…no cookies in the oven…

Oh and J.Cole’s ‘Nobody’s Perfect’ has been on repeat for me for months now! :lol:

(ur ass stinks when it’s sweaty too!),

:hahaha: Only a female well tell you that in intimate situations..men are too overcome with joy :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:zzz: I ESSTRA SHEEPY TUUDAY! I NEED SOME PILLOWS

Well I couldnt get no assistance with my child, and I will be damned if I had another. Shats way to expensive :nono:

:rofl: :buttshake: I know yall aint talkin bout some stank booty in here :hurl:

Bibi says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I ESSTRA SHEEPY TUUDAY! I NEED SOME PILLOWS

:cosign:

Ms.Fashion says:

@Carrington

:yes:

I am with you. I am neither dem or rep. System is not designed to help.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE DID U GET MORE FLOWERS? :cheer: WHO HAVING A BAYBAY?? DAYCARE TOO ESSPENSIVE PLEEEASE DOOOONT DO IT-DRAK VOICE :cuss:

Eazy says:

:thinking: would the lady in BiBi avi be considered thick or fat?

@OTB

I just had to let her know! Jenie is my girl…but the truth is the TRUTH! We all need a shower daily, so SOMETHING on the body is stank and sweaty after the last 24 hours! :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Wayne and Trina are both pathetic individuals…

Trina is that bytch that swears to the holy father that she is IT because she got labels. Lame patty caked ass. Let that bish have a baby and that shyt will be as wide as the everglades :yes: And dude she fukkin on OKC ain’t NOTHING to brag about. Nigga look like he is the product of incest.

Wayne, they banned your ass because you will have the arena smelling of piss and funky monkey box. STFU and go back to your hole.

Ms.Fashion says:

meant nor. @KDUB don’t come for me!! I caught it. :lol:

The govt does sub. for working people..and those looking to work. Often those legitmate folks get mixed in with folks who aint looking to do chit and there is some suffering in the system for all involved..

I agree with you @Carrington that an increase in income can sometimes cause an inital hardship but I assure you (you exaggerated :lol: ) and that an increase in personal income is ALWAYS better!

Ms.Fashion says:

:waves: @DownBottom!!

Mother Jefferson says:

:rofl: :buttshake: I know yall aint talkin bout some stank booty in here :hurl:

:yes: a bigger booty has more creases and crevasses than a small booty :coffee: ya have to use more soap too.

Blackswan says:

I like Trina. :buttshake: :whistle: Look back at it…..look back at it

@Lakes

:lol: no more flowers, no bambino, just really GREAT news from someone special! :)

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

________________________________________________________________

I have to slightly disagree with this, its nobody fault but your own, they dont force anything on you, you voluntary do it a free will, its in the fine print :coffee: if u read research, and really study how the GOV works and how it affects you for not reading and understanding what you are doing.

@iHeart they, we are good! Ready for summer. Schools out next week. And my littlest one will be in gifted next yr!

@Gigi

:dead: girl you been going HARD all week!

DownBottom says:

@EAzy, IDK…but generally fat is considered if you have belly-fat…and thick(which has been soooo misused) is when you have a defined waist but heavier thighs, legs…etc…but IDK ppl use em interchangeably :shrug:

Ms.Fashion says:

FEFEEE!!! :hug:

:waves: @Mother J, Ms.Fashion, Creamy

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FEFE :cheer: UUUH LAAAA LAAAA!! CONGRATS.. AND SAY NO TO THE BAMBINOS.. **SHOWS U MY DAYCARE ESTIMATE FOR ONE WEEK** MMMHHHMM THAT SHAIT SAY 260 FOR TWO KIDS.. MMMHHMM :wail:

FeFe Feminine says:

@OTB

I agree but a bigger booty will be smelling sweating and stank within 4 hours, its more friction going on :shrug: Truth!

@Fe sometimes it takes me awhile.. :lol: Im still listening to Urban Mystic :ashamed: ..popped him out after months and put in the CD I made from yalls recommends!

Mustve been you or Eazy who suggested it.

DownBottom says:

@Jenie, :lol: You are killing me softly…why would a bigger booty have more creases? ROFL

@NikkeMinxx says:

@MsFashion.. I want to like Trina, and I tried… Really, I did. She just basic as hail though..

@The Moms.. yall dayum near selling aiss to pay for daycare.. (No disrespect intended) Fa real though? What happened to all the summer/day/camps situations? Seems we never had break because we were up for some activity or the other that had us more tired than school. I think you could check at the colleges, no sports camp or anything put on by the students who are studying for such degrees?

gypsyeyes says:

I love nobody’s perfect! If Trina know like I do she best be trying to get back on Missy’s good side cause I see her coming back out. Her face and hair be beat!
      And did ya see the vid and she sitting there in all that pink? Get it MISSY!!!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:waves: morning Everyoness Everyonesss :yahoo: Its friday babbbyyyyy

@Eazy It depends…who is that lady frist :lol:

Bibi says:

@Eazy

What u mean “the lady”?? :waiting:

I’m beautiful… :tea:

:dead: @Gigi…you go hard in the paint huh? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Fe :hug:

@Jenie, Trina need to purchase some Monistat for all that friction :coffee:

@jenie

Ummmm, ok…whatever you say babes!

*whispers* body odor comes from personal hygiene and hormones, not size… :hugs:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:lol: WELL DAM! WERE ALL THE MENZ AT?

Gigi26 says:

Fefe: I go hard in the paint!! :lol:

Nikke I used to like Trina back in her Pull ova days with Trick Daddy :yes: They were a two for 1 deal, but after he fell off I said welp, Trina yous gotsa go too. But nooo this bish wanna come out with a song about red bottoms and wanna shuffle her box to the NBA. When I see her on Lala’s show i’m like bish stop!!!

GiGi hey bewski you are a mess :lol: :hug:

its more friction going on

I implore you, please Stop :rofl: :rofl: So thinner booties are…LOOSER? :huh: :rofl:

Mother Jefferson says:

Fe :hug:

@Jenie, Trina need to purchase some Monistat for all that friction :coffee:

:hahaha: Friction !!!!!!!

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: Anybody remember BET ComicView? I was watching DC Curry’s GrandStand on YouTube and that man is a fool!

Cremay :yahoo:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Anybody remember BET ComicView
      :yes: I USED TO STAY UP TO WATCH THAT SH!T :lol:

DownBottom says:

@OTB, they are killing me, I’ve always wanted a more “toned” bigger bottom…SMH, ooh wee!! :lol:

Her face and hair be beat!

:yes: sssss! When I saw it I was yelled Welcome back Missy!! I hope she drops something!

@NikkeMinxx says:

_________________________________________________________________

Man I MISS comicview especially the older ones!!!

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

State/Federal grants are being cut so they have to pay out of pocket now. When there’s a recession situation, the first on the chopping block: Social Services in the form of any type of voucher :yes:

Ace says:

FeFe Feminine says:

:hugs: @OTB

————————————————————————–

Words that Could make you so Happy

1. “I’ll Watch the Kids”
      2. “They decided not to come this weekend”
      3. “I clean that up”
      4. “I got you (insert valuable)..”
      5. “I paid that already…”
      6. “Put the kids to bed early tonight..”
      7. “Take my car…”
      8. “Take my Credit card…”
      9. “You mom is takin the kids this weekend.
      10. “I (insert 4 letter word here) you”

gypsyeyes says:

Now yall know I aint scared to say that I’m full figured but I’ll be damned if my shiat smells after 4 hours. I smell like skrawberries all day erryday. If you are clean you are clean fat or skinny. I never lost my curves with my weight gain and I’m very healthy. Women that call themselves thick and really are fat are in denial. A thick girl you can see her waist but a fat girl has to put on a belt to make a waist!

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Gigi On.The.Flo. #193 That about sums it up…. All Trina’s best work has her saying the least…

:whistle: I can make that aiss roll like some 24s

My theory :Slide a peice of paper between the clean crack, of a lil booty chick, and big booty chick. Make them move for 30 mins, I bet it would be a hole in the big booty chick paper way quicker than the lil booty :coffee: Theoretically speaking

DC Curry

He is hilarious! Love his comedic style. Very engaged, Pryor like!

@Ace

It may just be ONE of those on the list! :D

Gigi26 says:

:GAGIRL :lol: :wink:

Ms.Fashion says:

When I tell you this is the truth all day errrrday!!! :lol:

Social Services in the form of any type of voucher

:yes: I agree…Which is why its important to vote to the left on social issues if you actually care about fellow ppl in that broad sense..

Phrozen1der says:

@FEFE :hugs:

I dont think Trick fell off..I think his career came to a successful end for a non-commercial rapper…Trick could still sell out a venue in Florida for sure.

His work prior to Trina and the commercial era, that more gritty, raw, Slip n Slide chit is what keeps him played here.

DownBottom says:

@Jenieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, :stop: I can’t breeeveee….why for 30mins though? Hell, that paper will be gone for BOTH asses… :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

<—Tempted to become a gangsta rapper and then sellout and go pop the minute I'm offered an endorsement deal or a role in the remake of The Women of Brewster Place.. :coffee:

Atypical says:

#shrugs Trina’s always had a big azz this is nothing new….Id much rather have to use more body wash than have no azz… #ijs #thatswhyumad