Katie Holmes was a young actress with stars in her eyes when she met dashingly handsome actor Tom Cruise. Shortly after Holmes and Cruise started dating, Holmes joined Cruise’s controversial religious cult, the Church of Scientology.

But Holmes, then 26, had no idea how obsessively controlling Cruise would become. Cruise’s oppressive control over every aspect of Katie’s life reportedly led to their breakup.

According to gossip website TMZ.com, Holmes, 33, is not likely to challenge Cruise’s iron-clad pre-nuptial agreement.

“She’s not about the money. She’s not that girl. She loves to work,” a source tells TMZ. The source added, “She makes plenty on her own.”

TMZ reports that Holmes probably won’t walk away with $15-$20 million as was rumored. But she will seek child custody for the couple’s 6-year-old daughter, Suri.

• Why You’re Not Married Yet: Three-time divorcée helps desperate women find Mr. Right
  • Suri Cruise goes from pacifiers to penis shaped candy?
  • Tom Cruise has nothing but love for Oprah
  • Tom Cruise’s son Connor to hit the big screen

• MZ_CARAM3L74

you can tell she wasn’t happy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Didn’t she come in with peanuts? :shrug: I don’t blame her. He’s a little too intense….

• fancy_ness

good for her!

• BoogieNites

i wish he was jerry maguire.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

SH!T SHE GOT A BEUTIFUL DAUGHTER AND A LESSON LEARND IM SURE SHE CAN MAKE HER OWN MONEY AND HE WILL SUPPORT SURY SO I DONT SEE THE PROBLEMO :coffee:

• lovezoe

The Scientologist too much for me. He gone fight for that baby. Didn’t his ex-wife just give custody to him. I would give him everything to be rid of him. Just let me for my child.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

the look on her face screams “IM NOT HAPPY.. FAWK”

• lovezoe

bnatural- While she not making Tom Cruise money, she not nowhere near broke either.

Everyone is not a gold digger :tea:

It would shock me if Tommy boy was :gay: Nope :tea:

It would not shock me if Tommy boy was :gay: Nope :tea:

• lovezoe

I hate how the media is making it seem Katie Holmes is wrong to file divorced. They keep saying oh Tom was “blindsided.” He couldn’t have been.

• NaijaGal

If they had a genuine relationship then this is what happens when some women overlook foundations, i.e. religion

Okay I am back from LURNCH…what I miss? :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

Sandra, did you know all 3 of Tom’s wives divorced him at the age of 33?

• Natasha38

*in my good Jenny voice* Run KATIE Run…

She will be okay… she is more than likely walking away with more than what she came with.

• MsDivaRo

Are we having TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AGAIN?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@jenie (Comment #10) :rofl: :rofl:

IF Kate (Ummm Katie…) keep speaking “PUBLICLY” Ill of Scientology :nono:

Well, Let’s just SAY “Missing Person’s Report of Katie Holmes” in 5, 4, 3… :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      exactly! religion is one of those fundamental dealmakers/breakers :yes:

• West Coast Chick

bnatural says:

Didn’t she come in with peanuts? I don’t blame her. He’s a little too intense….

yeah, she came with peanuts…that is if you call 25 million “peanuts” :lol:

Of course they will make Tom look perfect :coffee: he is one of the elite if you know what I mean

• Natasha38

:waves: Awesome, I like your gravi :ashamed:

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

While married to Tom she has always appeared unhappy and lifeless. I guess they didn’t expect her to become deprogrammed and leave…oh well…good for her and Suri.

ELove says:

@jenie (Comment #10) :rofl: :rofl:

:shrug: He don’t seem like a :buttshake: pirate to you :lol:

• lovezoe

Strange she said she dreamed of marrying him when she was younger. To be a fly on the wall.

• GAGIRL87

*bangs head on desk* I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored at least I’m off for the 4th tommorow :yawn:

• FuturedocDonte

:popcorn: @jenie tom can hang it up. That church of scientology got him looking like he be :chase: her through the house

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

@Natasha38 (Comment #22) just became ONE of My Favorite SR Ladies Though (YUP…) :D

AWWSOME :hug:
      ELOOOOVAH! :kiss:

• NaijaGal

BOOGIE :yes: and kids (if he wants and you don’t or vice versa), credit should be too :lol:

Jenie l- that seems to be the word on the street about Tom being a butt pirate

• KDub

Fugg my comment go? I said is this where Suri’s REAL daddy is gonna spill the beans????

• KDub

ELOVE :love:

KDub- report to the :kona: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

Eva :hug: I saw that lion in your avi and wanted it to be real but, alas it was photoshopped. Still cool though.

DAM THESE MOFUKN HOT FRIES ARE GUUD!! **SUKS FANGAS***

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

AWSOME U WOULD WANT THIS BIG OLE BLACK MEOW TO BE FO REALZ :no: I CRY LIKE A MOFUKA!! I HATE CATS!

• luVn_liFe…

:waiting:

• Natasha38

:hi: ELove :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

Whattup Natasha :welcome:

• KDub

WHAT??? @LoveZ?????

Unless the Scientologists done got his azz…NOW is the time for Chris Klein (the REA-H pappy of that baby) to speak DA FUGG UP!!!!

I think Tom need a blood tess.

:offtopic:

LOUISVILLE, KY July 3 2012 – A bag of marijuana fell out of a woman’s wig as she was being booked into Louisville Metro Corrections on Friday, according to her police report.

Andrea M. Moore, 20, of Louisville was arrested Friday morning at Cane Run Road and New Lynnview Road and charged with having expired tags and no insurance.

Police said as she was entering the jail, Moore was asked if she had any drugs in her possession. She replied that she did not. While being searched, police said Moore was asked to remove her wig and that when she did, a small baggie of marijuana fell out of the wig. Moore told police she forgot it was there.

Moore now faces additional charges of marijuana possession and promoting contraband.
      jacked from Private Officer News

• FuturedocDonte

:yahoo: two more hours. At 5 oclock these ninjas gon be lookin at the back of my head

• Bibi

oh :tea:

Katie looks old for 33!

• BoogieNites

naij, credit’s #1 on my list yo. no time for that shyt ** lemme add hhld responsibility to that list as well. if they werent shacking, many are shocked :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

two more hours. At 5 oclock these ninjas gon be lookin at the back of my head
      ———————————————————————
      Who you gonna be givin brain to? :rofl:

#IkidIkid ala Yall

KY :rofl: WAS A DIME OR DUB?? :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

:hahaha: :dead:

FuturedocDonte says:

two more hours. At 5 oclock these ninjas gon be lookin at the back of my head

————-
      1 more hour for me and I am going to chunk up the deuces!

• KyCakes

@Lakes…that dumb bish…like you don’t know they search EVRA THANG when you go to the clink…. :no:

#EachOneTeachOne

• BoogieNites

ky, why am i wondering what the wig looked like ?

CAN SOMEBODY **THAT CAN COOK** GIVE ME A SIMPLE TATOR SALAD RECEPY? :waiting:

• KyCakes

@Boogie you and me both, ma

#SadTimesAtRidgemontHigh

laker, a nic :tea:

lovezoe says:

Jenie l- that seems to be the word on the street about Tom being a butt pirate

This I don’t doubt at all :tea: that fool look :gay:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KY I AINT NEVUR BEEN TO JAIL **KNOCKS ON WOOD** ERRTIME I GET ESSTOP I PLAY THE DUM LOST ROLE AND BAM! “OK MISS IM GOING TO GIVE U A WARNING..” :bling:

• KDub

Katie looks old for 33!
      ———————————————-
      She had to sign that billion year commitment contract them Scientologists have to sign… and it sucked her soul out once the ink dried.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOG MAN NOT EVEN A MOFUKN DIME.. SHAIT IS SAD.. CAN THEY CHARGE U IF U ONLY HAVE A LIKE A BLUNT LEFT?

good for her :coffee:

that’s how u KNOW she been traumatized. when a chic leaves a wealthy dude & don’t eem want his chedda?? :blink: she all like Tina Turner wit it. ion want NATHAN! but my name :steer: <—Katie & Suri

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CAN SOMEBODY **THAT CAN COOK** GIVE ME A SIMPLE TATOR SALAD RECEPY?

^^^^^^^^^^
      red potato salad recipe, pickitup. ding. :hahaha:

• lovezoe

How you forget weed stuck up in yo wig?!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KDUB THEY SUCK THE YOUNG HAPPY OUT THIS BISH.. WITH A STRAW! HER LOOKS SO DRY AND DEHYDRATED!

• FuturedocDonte

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CAN SOMEBODY **THAT CAN COOK** GIVE ME A SIMPLE TATOR SALAD RECEPY?
      :thinking:

———————————————————————-
      If you want a simple tator salad recipe than u want to go to walmart and purchase that store brought… There is no such thing as a simple tator salad recipe :no:

• lovezoe

I believe if a person is married and divorcee more than twice, it’s their fault. I bet he get married again. Watch.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@FUTURE I THOUGHT WE HAD AMOR FOR EACHOTHER HERE.. STORE FUKN BOUGHT TATOR SALAD :hurl: HELL TO DA FUKN NO!! SHAIT IS NAWSTI!

• KDub

CAN SOMEBODY **THAT CAN COOK** GIVE ME A SIMPLE TATOR SALAD RECEPY?
      ——————————————————
      I can BURN…but ahhh MamaDub been in cha-ge of the ‘tater salad since 1966 (year my oldest sis was born)

We are so so FUGG’D something happen to her (God forbid)

:cool: <—Katie in the Scientology witness protection program

• scorpio

Could always tell that he was stifiling the hell out of her. She looked absolutely miserable!

—————
      that expression she has on her face says it all.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KDUB DAM!! I JUST DONT NEED ANOTHER YEAR OF THE COLORFUL TATOR SALADS SHAIT IS NAWSTI AND I DONT EAT IT!! AND I LOOOOOOOOVE TATOR SALAD!!

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

good for her

that’s how u KNOW she been traumatized. when a chic leaves a wealthy dude & don’t eem want his chedda?? she all like Tina Turner wit it. ion want NATHAN! but my name <—Katie & Suri
      ————————————————————-
      Yo, you can leave, but the name, the name stays home….the name got my Daddy's blood on it, nukka

Still :dead: Ike called her a nukka

• FuturedocDonte

So with that Billion Year commitment them scientologists sign… What happens when “the billion years” are up :thinking:

• lovezoe

Fay- :cosign: Dude made 75 milly just last year ALONE! She like, nah I’m good I just want child support.

lovezoe says:

How you forget weed stuck up in yo wig?!

:rofl: :hahaha:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Yo, you can leave, but the name, the name stays home….the name got my Daddy’s blood on it, nukka
      HE DID NOT FUKN TELL HER THAT SHAIT!! :rofl: DID HE?? :ghost: IT GOT MY DADDDY STRUGGLE IN IT MOFUKA!!

• MsDivaRo

My mama makes some good tator salad. I like to lick the spoon after she stirs it up.

lovezoe says:

How you forget weed stuck up in yo wig?!

:rofl: wait. do WHET nah??

• FuturedocDonte

KyCakes says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

good for her

————————————————————-

——————————–
      I am :dead: in here. :hahaha: These folks looking at me wondering what I'm doing

MSDIVA OK.. I WANT TO LICK TOO!! I WANT SOME TATTOR SALAD NOW!! :cuss:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

^^^^^^^
      :hahaha: it’s decriminalized here. a citation/ ticket for the nic carriers.

• lovezoe

I can cook, but I leave the potato salad to my grandma.

KyCakes says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

good for her

————————————————————-

Still :dead: Ike called her a nukka

That's my movie was watching that the other day :hahaha: nah Ion need no doctor where da elevator at :rofl: Love that movie

• MsDivaRo

Hey Fayla, to answer your question from down stairs, yes that is me in my gravi!

• marquez269

__________________________________________

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOG GIRL WERE U LIVE.. FUKN TEXAS DONT PLAY GIVE U 25435135 YEARS FOR A MOFUKN DUBIE!! BASTIDS!! :blunt: IM GOING BAACK BAACK TO CALI CALI :smoke:

i prefer maccaroni salad, actually. :newbie: <<– really says :i'mblackdoe:

• FuturedocDonte

MsDivaRo says:

——————————
      I like the way that sounds… :kona: <— going to take a cold shower

lovezoe says:

I can cook, but I leave the potato salad to my grandma.

Me don’t eat nothing creamy looking (white) :hurl: :nono:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZoeZoe :crying: i am in LOVE with Elle’s music :crying: us gotta wait allll they way till 8/7/12 :(

least we finally got a release date tho :yahoo:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

potato salad to my grandma.
      SO NO TATOR SALAD :wail:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

JENI :huh: :blink: NO TATOR SALAD I LUVS THAT SHAIT!! AND MACARONI SALAD.. CHICKEN SALAD.. TUNA SALAD.. IM HUNGRYYYYYY!! :eatme:

These Fluckers not letting us leave early :mad: Bastids! :cuss:

• MsDivaRo

@Fayla, and I meant to say thanks and you are sweet! :)

@Boogie…welcome…I am new too!

philadelphia city limits. we gotta black DA :grill:

• lovezoe

FayFay- I KNOW! They have started playing her on the radio. Her curls are to die for!!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:hurl: I hate the way it looks around folks mouth when their eating eating it :crying: I start to gag :crying:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOGIE WE GOT A RED NECK! :wail: FAWKN BUSH LIVE HERE IDK WHY IT AINT LEGAL!!

<—makes some BOMB tata salad :yes:

i aint cooking jack tomorrow tho. momdukes on duty :yahoo:

she make MY tata salad taste like Walmart's :(

MsDiva i just knewed it was yew u pretty gyal!

• BoogieNites

:ha: @Boogie…welcome…I am new too!

i’m not newnew per se (jus got my gravi game together a couple days ago tho), but thanks neway :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

JEN :lol: OH IM TOO BUSY STUFFN MY TACO WHOLE TO EVEN NOTICE ANYBODY ELSE :ashamed:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

JENI NO TATOR SALAD I LUVS THAT SHAIT!! AND MACARONI SALAD.. CHICKEN SALAD.. TUNA SALAD.. IM HUNGRYYYYYY!!
      <—doesn't like any of dem salads either but, what I do know is that I'm loving this bbq…

Boogie you new :thinking: You sure :welcome: :welcome: to you too MsDiva :hi:

makes some BOMB tata salad
      :waiting: YEP GO ON!! :rules: <<WRITING THIS SHAIT DOWN!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

These Fluckers not letting us leave early Bastids!
      ————–
      :shank: :shotsfired:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

These Fluckers not letting us leave early :mad: Bastids! :cuss:

:shotsfired: us neither! i say we commit arson :yes:

Zoezoe :ashamed: i was tryna see if that was all hers :kona:

YW MsDiva :)

BOOT OH SOME PULLED PORK WITH HONEY BBQ WOULD BE NIIICE :yes: #FATBISHDAYDREAM

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I bet you eat sour cream on your tacos :hurl: :crying:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I THINK I MIGHT PLAY THAT “DAM FORGOT TO CLOCK OUT..” SHAIT :think: IDK IF I CAN MAKE IT TO FUKN 5! IM HUNGRY AND READY TO ESSTART THE :party:

Fay Fay why they doing this :crying: MsDiva damn right :karate:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

i can’t drink like i used to :crying: :wtf: yo?!?!?!?!

• BoogieNites

oh. and i cant see gravis @ work anymore. if i did, i’d be dishing yall compliments too, i’m sure :biggrin:

• MsDivaRo

Hey Jenie ( in Forest Gump’s voice)
      Fayla yews pretty too! do the pretty gurl rock

JENN DEPENDS WHAT KIND OF TACO.. AND I LUVS SOUR CREAM AND CHESEE :grin:

• lovezoe

Fay- I think they had an interview with Curly Nikki.

Also.write down that recipe ma’am!!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Jenie :shrug: girl i promise i aint eem doin no real work. which is no diff than any other day but STILL dammit! it’s the principal of the matter :cuss:

• KyCakes

@Lakes you can always come to CO…we got a shop on damn near evra corner and the Doctors will give you a card for anxiety & depression….

If I didn’t work for Uncle Samuel, I would’ve had one….

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I DID THIS :blink: WHEN I TRIED A COWORKERS TATOR SALAD THIS BISH PUT FUKN NUTS IN IT “OH IT GIVES IT A NICE CRUNCH DONT U THINK?” :hurl: WTF?

• KDub

————————————————
      And see? That IS some good tater salad too. But we had some once MamaDub was in the hospilah for overnight outpatient surg…and SHE came home and was like “dontchall ever in LIFE buy this here shat if I am still here on the erff” :nono: Called us all kinds of lazy and sorry and shat cause aint nobody call the hospilah and have HER talk somebody through it!

Lady…aint nobody got time for DAT.

BoogieNites says:

————-
      Boogie, I finally got my gravi to show up where I could see it. I struggle with that gravatar for awhile and it was working my nerves fa real! Now I can see it…and you are purrty too!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KY CAKES :pigslfly: :steer: HEEEERE I COME!! IM SOOO FUKN DEPRESS IM SURE I CAN GET ONE OF THEM GREEN CARDS!! :yahoo:

• BoogieNites

i been on sr.com since it was a .net, so “new” is a relative term to me :shrug:

• Bibi

Who inviting me to they cookout??? :tea:

KyCakes says:

If I didn’t work for Uncle Samuel, I would’ve had one….
      CO you say :pc: <—booking one way plane ticket cause I ain't never comin back…

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:rofl: I know right been working on Homework all day, haven’t worked yet :lol: Flucka!!! Need to let us go or suntin !! Dang :mad:

• Bibi

BoogieNites says:

i been on sr.com since it was a .net, so “new” is a relative term to me

So so so u fancy now?? :thinking:

:danban: <—pretty girl rock bc MsDiva SAID i can! :yahoo:

thx suga!

Zoe for real?? imma have to look it up. like i REALLY want her album to be successful but i :pray: to God she keeps a level head & doesnt become commercialized. i like her far to much to see that happen *fingers crossed*

now that recipe u tambout ma'am my tata salad??

• KyCakes

Jenie :waiting: You coulda spoke and chit…..

BOOT MAKE THAT TWO TICKETS!! :pc: I GOT THE SNACK READY!! :woohoo:

• MsDivaRo

@Lakes, I is in the LONE STAR state too!

KyCakes says:

Jenie :waiting: You coulda spoke and chit…..

Awww shat my bad :happy: Ky Ky :yahoo: :hug:

• KyCakes

@BootCamp if you go to Westword dot com, you’ll see all of our dispensary ads….more ads for dispensaries than stories in the weekly rag… :lol:

MSDIVA FO REALZ WERE?

@Jenie :love: You’re forgiven :hug:

• BoogieNites

awww shux msdiva, thx.. i will say this, u figured that gravi mess out in record time compared to me. i had given up. until yall came into town ! had to get bk to my fighting weight :nino: :hahaha:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

<—pretty girl rock bc MsDiva SAID i can!
      ———-
      Dats right! go on girl……. :shakebutt:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

<< I NEEDS TO CHANGE MY GRAVI THIS MEOOW IS SCARING ME ERRTIME I POST I PEEK THRU MY CHUNKY FANGAS!! :pc:

:huh: is the blog tripping again :thinking: this page is loading slow

• KyCakes

@Lakes @Bootcamp we have a bakery down here that makes brownies, cakes, lollipops…any type of confection your little heart could desire…all with the magical green sticky icky :love:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BOOT MAKE THAT TWO TICKETS!! I GOT THE SNACK READY!!
      Back in my hey day, my favorites were an ice cold Snicker’s bar and Cool Ranch Dorito’s, and I still have flashbacks when I see them in the store :crying: Man, I miss my IDGAF days…

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

AWW LOOKS AT ALL THE PURRTY SR CHICAS :love: PURRTY PUTAS!! LET ME PUT MY CHUNKY FACE OUT THERE HOLD THEM UP! :pc:

Headed with Lakes to change my gravie too :pc:

@Lakes…Home of those SA Spurs

shuddup bibi :kiss:

• lovezoe

Fay/ yeah stay just like she is. And yes, I want that tata salad recipe

• lady_cn

What we talkin about? Tata salad? My daddy make some fye tata salad.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

KY U KEEP SWEET TALKING ME LIKE THAT BISH AND IM GOING TO BE AT UR DOOR STEP IN 2.5 SECONDS!! :kiss: **DAYDREAMS ABOUT STIKY EEEEEKY BROWNIES** YEEEY YEEEEEEEAH!

KyCakes says:

——————
      :wtf:
      @Lakes, we can go half on an apartment, are you able to leave in the hour or so….

• Secret

:offtopic:

Why do people go off and waste their money on stupid stuff when they cannot pay their rent the next day? Then expect others to help them and when they dont they get upset. :/

Bibi says:

BoogieNites says:

i been on sr.com since it was a .net, so “new” is a relative term to me

So so so u fancy now?? :thinking:

Boogie u a ole head by-proxy then :yes:

<—-LOVES MamaDUB :love:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

is the blog tripping again this page is loading slow

——–
      It shole IS!

:rofl: @Lakes…C’mon then, Ma

• BoogieNites

:argue: macaroni be gettn the shaft for that damn spud :argue:

:woohoo: My supervisor just said I can leave Fay Fay :nana:

KY BISH I WOUDL ESSMOKE UR AZZ AWWF :blunt: #UAINTREADY #SNOOPISMYTIO

• KDub

all with the magical green sticky icky
      ——————————————
      I got the munchies all fuggin ready.

• Bibi

@Boogie :lol: ok Imma stop before u check me boo! :rofl: :hugs:

• Bootcampgirl

Anybody ever lived/visited Arkansas? My mother is moving there next week and I was wondering how it was there…

• LaceFace

@MsDiva

very pretty pic

:kiss: fay

i have 6in of natural hair….. :yahoo: now i have to think of protective styling.

• BoogieNites

:ha: proxy ! fayfay’s the bestest.

• LaceFace

oh and i didnt cry like no punk when the stylist cut my hair :lol:

KDub says:

all with the magical green sticky icky
      ——————————————
      I got the munchies all fuggin ready
      I read her comment a few times…that description sounded heavenly…

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

IS IT JUST ME OR A BOWL OF CEREAL IS THE BEST MUNCHIES FOOD? CUZ I WILL TRY TO MAKE A SAMMY OUT SOME MOFUKN FROSTED FLAKES OR CINNAMON TOAT CRUNCH!! :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

Lucky Charms is my favorite. I can eat a whole box in one sitting..#JM

• LaceFace

^^^^^^^^^

:heart: :lol: and :dead:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT OH GIVE ME SOME FUKN CAPTAIN CRUNCH AND TURN AWAY ITS FINNA GET UGLY!! :yahoo:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LACE I KNOW :ashamed: BISH BE ESSTRA GREEDY!

• missmiami

:mad: i hate comingin at the end of the comments but it was obvious that there were problems because her physical appearancestarted declining throuhout the marriage

• goat76

Cocoa Pebbles, 2 treats in 1.

• BoogieNites

i’m out this bish. i’ll be bak lata doe. gotta see all u bootiful wenches’ gravis. :rofl:

• Eazy

What ya’ll talking about :popcorn:

• Bootcampgirl

Lakes, them hard azz thangs hurt the roof of my mouth :no:

:peace:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

GOAT I LIKES THE CHOCOLATE PEBBELS!! WHAT FUKN CEREAL DONT I LIKE :wail: IM FAT!!
      EAZY :blunt: AND CEREAL FOOD..

• goat76

I fcuks with Captain Crunch berries and the Peanut butter.

• MsDivaRo

:waves: @Laceface…thank you…you and your hair are GAWJUS. I miss the natural some times.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT BISH U GOTS TO LET THEM GET A LITTLE MOIST!! :lol: BUT MOST OF THE TIMES I CANT WAIT.. :kona: OK IM LETTING MY FAT BISH COMPLEATLY OUT TUUUDAY!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Zoe imma try my best: (it’s a million ways to do it tho)

i prefer the smaller tatas for cutting purposes. & i cut my tats BEFORE i boils em. can’t eem tell u how many i use, just about enough to fill a cooking pot about 1/2 way full. i boil my tatas & eggs in the pot at the same damn time. put some salt in the pot of course. only boil until the tatas become semi-soft NOT mushy, else u gone have MASED tata salad.

drain the tatas, add Hellman’s mayo (i have no eye deer how much, but less is more, too murch & it’s gone be nasty so add a lil at a time iffin u need to)
      also add mustard to color. too murch will kill it :dead:
      u need SWEET relish. dill relish ill nasty in tata salad (IMO)

grate/cut them eggs up (use about 4) over the salad, and stir stir stir. taste it. see what’s missing. if u fancy u can use celery seed for extra flava.
      SOME folks add suga but all u need is a lil relish juice to sweeten if u like urs sweeter. .

put in the fridge (or leave it out like my homie who only eats WARM tata salad :hurl: )

and WA-LA (my mom add’s sliced tomatoes on hers to garnish & it’s DEELISH AND purrty)

BoogieNites says:

:bye: Boogie…Laters

• Bibi

So no invites huh I thought we were cool :no:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**COPY AND PASTE FAYL POST** :pc: THANKS JUUUU!

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

oh and ONION, finely chopped (just a lil)

• MsDivaRo

We talking about cereal….I :heart: Frost Flakes…My great uncle called them Post Oakies! :dead:

• goat76

LOL@Laker

Honey Smacks/Sugar Smacks have to be the worst cereal ever. My mom love that crap, but that don’t surprise me cause she love the black jelly beans :hurl:

meant Frosty

the black jelly beans
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HATE THOSE :hurl: ME AND U ARE BFFS NOW LE GO OVERDOSE ON SOME CAPTAIN CRUNCH :2dance:

• goat76

@MSDivaRO
      My country a$$ cousin call every cereal “Corn Flakes”. Really?!?!

• MsDivaRo

Dem black jelly beans are the DEBIL!

goat76 says:

LOL@Laker

————-
      Oh shat, Sugar Smacks was my favorite. Them black jelly beans :no:
      I don’t see how that is even a flavor and why people tear them thangs up… :hurl:

goat76 says:

@MSDivaRO
      My country a$$ cousin call every cereal “Corn Flakes”. Really?!?!

:casket:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I HATE HOT TAMALES TOO!! :hurl: **HIDES MESSICAN CARD SINCE I ALREADY LOST MY BLACK CARD**

• MsDivaRo

@Lakes….those are my candies right there dem and Mike & Ike. Yes Lawd!

<—-Loves Hot Tamales hates JuJu Fruits or whatever they called

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

MSDIVA MY FAVORITE CANDY IS ESSTARBURST AND SOUR GUMMY WORMS **MOUTH WATERS** AND FAVORITE CHOCOLATE IS RECCES CUP AND SNICKER :danban: <<DIABETIC ATTACK

• MsDivaRo

My MIL can eat up some black licorice like she eating twizzlers. :nono:
      :hurl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT IS THAT U IN THE GRAVI? WICH ONE.. THE ONE ON THE LEFT LOOKS LIKE I CAN REST HALF MY BAWWDY ON ALL THAT AZZZ!! :shakebutt:

:cosign:
      On ANY sour candy…

• goat76

@Laker Friends 4 ever!!! I like the idea of trying to OD on CC. I got to warn you first tho. If you don’t OD on the cereal, I’m sure you won’t escape all the gas I will produce from the milk.

yw Lakes! :hug:

sorry for the typo’s

GOAT :rofl: JUST MAKE SURE WE OUTSIDE OR U GIVE ME A MOFUKN :warning: :rofl:

• Bootcampgirl

That is me…looking like a giant next to my sis who decides not to wear heels…

• MsDivaRo

@Lakes, my fav is sour patch kids! I can tear those up! all this cereal and candy talk is making me feen for some sugar right about now. Thank God I 15 minutes left :)

yw Lakes!

sorry for the typo’s

^^ REALLY I CANT ESSPELL FOR SHAIT I THOUGHT U DID GUUD :ashamed: AND THANKS I CANT DO NO MORE YT SALADS I JUST CANT!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT OH SNAP BABY GOT BACK!! **MAKES UR BOOTY JIGGLE** I WISH I HAD A BIG BUUTAY! :cry:

Bootcampgirl…you are a sexy mami! go on girl

• Bootcampgirl

@Lakes, thanks, now I just need to work on that front :ashamed:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT & MSDIVA OOOH I GOT SOME FELLOW SOUR CANDY LUUUVASS!! SOUR NEON WORMS ARE MY FAV BUT SOUR PATCH KIDS DO THE TRICK TOO! :cheer:

BOOT LETS TRADE I GOT FRONT :boobs: GRAB THE LEFT ONE ITS A NIP BIGGER :rofl:

• goat76

Reecy cup/pieces and twix I will kill for. Now that snickers icecream bar is the life.

I WISH I HAD A BIG BUUTAY
      ————–
      Me too…but I gots me some big :tittays: :yes:

MsDivaRo says:

Bootcampgirl…you are a sexy mami! go on girl
      Thanks :hug: you are very photogenic, that is one thing I’m not….

• Bootcampgirl

OMG, those sour Jolly Ranchers…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

———–
      I’ll fight my 10 year old son over the sour patch and he knows it. :yes:

:rofl: @Goat’s Lactose intolerance

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

GOAT U KNOW FOR COMMENT #209 U MR.LAKERS NOW!! :love: I LUVS THAT GAWD DAM ICE CREAM BAR!! AND TWIX IS THE SHAIT COLD :cheer:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BOOT HAVE U TRIED THE CHEWY JOLLY RANCHERS. **SWOONS** GUUD!

Bootcampgirl says:

MsDivaRo says:

Bootcampgirl…you are a sexy mami! go on girl
      Thanks you are very photogenic, that is one thing I’m not….

________
      Thanks girl…..Bish loves posing for a pic too :)

:buttshake: <—big bootay

#aintmyfault

#igetitfrommymama

fay- :heart:

• Bootcampgirl

No, but now I see that I have to because someone wants to introduce me to new shat that I didn’t even know existed… :rolleyes:

• goat76

@KY…..I wear lacoste sometimes, mostly POLO tho….lol

Seriously, I haven’t always been lactose intolerant…when you hit them 30’s everythang change.

:buttshake:

**GOES AROUND THE ROOM PINCHING BUUTAYS ALA MAN** :grin:

• Bootcampgirl

@Goat, that is true. When I was younger I could drink milk like it wasn’t nothin’, now I will be sick to my stomach with the bubble guts…

:newpost: IS UP

• MsDivaRo

Goat, yes yes…shid I done hit 40 plus and there are alot of foods I just can’t tolerate any more like I use too, icream being one…damm damn damn

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I BE DAM!! IF IM EVUUR LACTOSE INTOLERANT WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO EAT I ADD SOUR CREAM CHEESE TOO ERRTHANG!

• yallcrazy

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:cool: <—Katie in the Scientology witness protection program

———-

• sassyshe

Katie needs to learn from Nicole, eventually Tom will get Suri, he got the first two

• Anna

I am not going to read all the comments. I was waiting for some “White” PPl news. Thanks Sandra. If I repeat, it just means, we cheat on Sandra/or we just all think alike :lol:
      sassyshe, My theory is that Tom had a affair, while married to Nicole, and Conner is Tom’s bio child, that they adopted. Suri looks like both Tom & Katie, but more like Katie. Tom wanted a woman he could control, make him look good, give him a child. Tom is what Sandra says is a narsisist(sp). Tom turned 50. All of Tom’s(ex/soon to be wifes were 33 when divorce papers were filed. My home town girl Katie filed for divorce in New York(in privacy). While Tom also filed for divorce in California, for publicity. I think Katie stopped her career for her husband, and to give him a Science kid like Kelly Pretson did w/John Travolta. Katie only looked happy for the first 2 yrs. Katie has never looked better, than she does now. Tom is like John T. Think about it. Kelly stays w/John. I saw ickkkkkkky kisses between John and Kelly recently on tv, to prove us wrong. Am I that stupid???