Celebrity stylist Tameka Foster-Raymond's legal team filed a motion for a new trial today in Fulton County court, according to my confidential source who obtained the court documents.

The court documents contain pretty damaging evidence that may (or may not) prove corruption at the state judicial level. Foster's legal team has uncovered evidence that shows Usher Raymond's attorney John Mayoue did more than just help Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane Lane raise funds for her campaign re-election.

Last week, Foster-Raymond lost primary custody of her two sons, ages 4 and 3, to her ex-husband, Usher Raymond. Foster-Raymond is seeking a new trial on the grounds that Usher's legal team may have had an unfair advantage over hers.

The motion filed by Foster-Raymond today officially stays the judge's order. Which means Tameka retains primary custody of the children until the motion is allowed or dismissed.

According to the court documents, there is clear evidence that Judge Lane has presided over more of John Mayoue's high profile cases then any other judge in the time period that she has been a family court judge.

Additionally, Georgia state court rules governing judges require that cases are evenly distributed among the three sitting family court judges. But based on statistical numbers, Judge Lane has presided over an unusually high percentage of Mayoue's cases.

Could this all be a mere coincidence?

This post was updated.

• Tameka Raymond calls Usher's girlfriend 'barren'
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher's stalker will harm her kids
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • BREAKING: Does Usher have the victory in the bag?
  • Photos: John E. Davidson/Getty Images North America

• LuvMySailor

Nope. He raises money for him and she helps him win cases, which builds his record up and lines his pocket as well.

Good for Tameka :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

• Xena68

I knew he was gone have the upper hand in this situation anyways sad two adults can't get along for the sake of their children

• MZ_CARAM3L74

• dancerbee93

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I'm out have a good evening everyone.....except @Yall, I hope you slip on a banana peel and get a splinter in your finger.

• bohemiandream

Tameka will lose again. Judges very seldom over turn a ruling.

• Ty

Additionally, Georgia state court rules governing judges require that cases are evenly distributed among the three sitting family court judges. But based on statistical numbers, Judge Lane has presided over an unusually high percentage of Mayoue’s cases.

Could this all be a mere coincidence?

• Aryanna

I still feel like the decision was fair. Tameka seems unfit.. im not talking about financially either.

For some reasonI feel like she is using them kids as pawns.

• dancerbee93

:hugs: Honey!!! :bye:

• MsDivaRo

@Dancer...I gots something for you downstairs..you left before I could give it to you :yes:

• dancerbee93

Aryanna says:

For some reasonI feel like she is using them kids as pawns.

----------------
      I luh when you font cuz i luh your gravi :wink:

• ohpretty1

Could this all be a mere coincidence?
      ------------------------------------
      It could or couldn't be. I would have to see numbers (of cases handled by those 3 judges).

This is never going to end...

• Ty

:preach:

• dancerbee93

MsDivaRo says:

@Dancer…I gots something for you downstairs..you left before I could give it to you

------------------
      Yay me :steer: downstairs

• Trendsetter

He will still get custody of the kids...you don't even have your other kids, but you want custody of the younger two...no boo come again...

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

and the saga continues :coffee:

• Aryanna

dancerbee93 says:

Aryanna says:

For some reasonI feel like she is using them kids as pawns.

—————-
      I luh when you font cuz i luh your gravi

_____

Thanks :) Sanaa is so pretty and humble to me. Need more chicks like her.

• brownsuggababe76

and the saga continues... :tea:

• brownsuggababe76

:hahaha: same thing i said

@ Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says: and the saga continues

• dancerbee93

@msdiva yum yum yum hun :cheers:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:smack: Usher should've listened to his mama. Maybe he'll let her arrange his next marriage. :coffee:

• Ms.Fashion

Chile I can give two fawks right now. Got my own issues. Seems like this will be in court forever. :coffee:

NO shade Auntie Sandy.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Sandra always uses THEE WORST pics of Tameka she can find. SHEESH! :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Almost flipped my laptop over

1. Tamkea needs to find a TOP NOTCH family therepist and work things out with ex husband Usher.

2. Then incorporate a solid schedule of what and how she hands time ALONE WITH THEM BABIES,

3. GIVE THIS SITUATION A REST FOR 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR.

WHO IS ADVISING HER? ONCE A JUDGE MAKES A RULING, YOU YOU NEED TO COME TO COURT WITH A PLAN, NOT A CASE AGAINST ANOTHER JUDGE. THEY DON'T RULE AGAINST EACH OTHER. IT'S A UNWRITTEN RULE.

Jose Merry Christmas that's Tatted, I was all kinds of confused. She looks great :yes:

• Tertra114

She's gettin on my DAMN nerves, LET IT REST! you had children with the man now let him take care of them, sh*t with all she's been thru this summer (rest in peace to her son) i personally don't belive she NEEDS primary custody, and we have never seen Usher anything then loving with those boys, so the fuck she trippin fo? :blink: THIS is what happens when to decide to have kids but then can't stay together :rolleyes:

• Ms.Fashion

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs. :lol:

• Songstress

Tertra114 says:

She’s gettin on my DAMN nerves, LET IT REST! you had children with the man now let him take care of them, sh*t with all she’s been thru this summer (rest in peace to her son) i personally don’t belive she NEEDS primary custody, and we have never seen Usher anything then loving with those boys, so the **** she trippin fo? THIS is what happens when to decide to have kids but then can’t stay together

----------------------------------------------

I AGREE!!!

• MsDivaRo

Ms.Fashion says:

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I saw that ma....you fly with that shait too!!!!! :dance:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:clap: @ Tetra

• Lady_L

Tertra114 says:

• dancerbee93

Ms.Fashion says:

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs.

----------------
      I told yall you giving life back to the prince of hip hop :hahaha:

• Lady_L

Tameka don't want loose them child support checks!

• dancerbee93

Lady_L says:

Tertra114 says:

THIS is what happens when to decide to have kids but then can’t stay together

------------------------
      And this goes back to my font earlier this morning...Everything and everybody doesnt belong in your mouth around your mouth or coo coo...Watch who you laying with boo boo **throws mic down**

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Lady...Good point. She would get half or less if they share or he gets primary custody right?

• MsDivaRo

dancerbee93 says:

Ms.Fashion says:

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs.

—————-
      I told yall you giving life back to the prince of hip hop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We on want him to put dem paws on us.....you feel me?

• dancerbee93

We on want him to put dem paws on us…..you feel me?
      ----------------------------

• missmiami

:applause: always felt like she was kinda misunderstood. Idk felt bad for her when her son died

• MsDivaRo

dancerbee93 says:

Lady_L says:

Tertra114 says:

THIS is what happens when to decide to have kids but then can’t stay together

————————
      And this goes back to my font earlier this morning…Everything and everybody doesnt belong in your mouth around your mouth or coo coo…Watch who you laying with boo boo **throws mic down**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This needs to be PSA for STD's! :applause:

• dancerbee93

nite all..... :steer: to a lime a rita

• Aryanna

What mother would drag her kids through all of this.. I know them kids are confused... smh... In Tameka's mind it aint about her losing her kids.. its about her losing to Usher. Pride & Money..a damn shame.

• MsDivaRo

dancerbee93 says:

nite all….. to a lime a rita

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nite bew...brang me one of those in the mornting!!! I ain't tried those yet. :bye:

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

I know that I haven't been on in a while but I was talking to yall bishes downstairs.

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

@Aryanna I was telling that to someone on FB who was talking about they felt sorry for Tameka.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Hey Gyp! :hug:

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

Money or not it takes a lot in the state of GA to prove that a mother is unfit money or not.

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

Hey Dimpz!

• Ms. Everything

:cosign: @MissMiami

She never had any of these problems SHARING custody with Ryan so I don't know why people are so quick to jump down her throat and make it seem like she's the one in the wrong here. What mother would sit back and accept the taking of her custodial rights because her ex has more money, status and was crooked enough to hire a lawyer with connections to the judge? If all of this is true, that means that she didn't get justice because justice was sold to the highest bidder. And no telling how many other good parents were caught up in the same mess. Usher is on the road, alot, and in the studio so basically those boys are about to be raised by his girl, his mama and whatever nanny he manages to keep for more than a few months at a time. That isn't a childhood and no mother worth her salt would sit back and say oh, that's okay. Fvck that

• Ms.Fashion

MsDivaRo says:

dancerbee93 says:

Ms.Fashion says:

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs.

—————-
      I told yall you giving life back to the prince of hip hop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We on want him to put dem paws on us…..you feel me?

They bet not steal my lyrics either!!! You know them bishes look like they steal!!! :rofl:

• Ms.Fashion

MsDivaRo says:

Ms.Fashion says:

@DivaRO

I left a freestyle for you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I saw that ma….you fly with that shait too!!!!!

Girl I be trying!!! :hahaha:

Bet I get a deal before Rasheeda!!! :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The motion filed by Tameka Raymond today officially stays the judge's order. Which means Tameka retains primary custody of the children.

• yallcrazy

:shotsfired: HONEY

:bye: :hater: (because I know you're lurking)
      Have a good night Heffa <---unlimited SR-approved Emo HallPass *expires in 5 seconds

This comment violated Sandrarose.com rules: only 2 smileys allowed per comment. Any further violations of this type will result in a 24-hour time out and/or banishment.

• yallcrazy

I meant :duel:

AND 1 more thing.....

OOPS, I forgot to claim #hacked

• MsDivaRo

gypsyeyes says:

I know that I haven’t been on in a while but I was talking to yall bishes downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hi: Gypsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

• yallcrazy

It wasn't me & I thought you were gone. Whatchu doing here? j/k :ashamed:

:whistle: I apologize (anita baker)

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Good nite Sandrarose and all!!!!!

• yallcrazy

:nite: MsDiva

• Aryanna

gypsyeyes says:

Exactly.. I dont understand why people want to keep saying she lost be/c of Usher's money. Look at Halle Berry.. she is fighting to take her child to Paris..and its not an easy battle for her. Regardless if Usher will be on the road or not... having his nanny watch after them for a lil while or his girl..The issue is Tameka's crazy axx watching them.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Why do ppl keep saying Usher's girl is going to be watching them or raising them? Has this woman ever even said she wants to be responsible for his children? Maybe his mom is planning to help with them which I see no problem with.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7je-DEQgPJk&feature=related ELove

Ms Everything
      Sooo MANY Tameka Bashers have been Had Their MINDS MADE UP that She doesn't DESERVE THE RIGHT To Rear HER KIDS (That She BIRTHED...) as The Primary Parent... And THAT Usher is the BEST OPTION for THEIR 2 SONS Though :|

BTW I'm NOT ONE OF THOSE Individuals :coffee:

• pointhimout

and to think none of us knew anything about that ace in a hole until we read the blog. I doubt tameka even had a clue herself. you assume the judge and attys know each, not KNOW each other. and for her to sit on this major case. i would use it also if I were her, as would Usher if the shoe were on the other foot. Should be interesting.

• Daisy

I am sadden by most of these comments. He took her to court for SOLE custody and I do not blame her for fighting. From my understanding she has joint custody of her kids with Ryan.

God Bless Tameka and I hope you get your kids back.

I pray nobody ever tries to take your kids away from any of ya'll.

• Daisy

Oh yeah Usher is bitch made

• Ms. Everything

:cosign: @Daisy and Elove

His money comes into play for the simple fact that he had the money to hire the kind of attorney's who had a judge in their pocket. Because of his celebrity status he's the automatic favorite in this court battle and has been throughout their entire relationship. Because of his position and his sex symbol ( :hurl: cause I don't see what they see) status, women (and a lot of men) were already against this woman cause she wasn't "good enough" for Ms. Usher Raymond the IV (or whatever). Is there any actual evidence that she's crazy like everybody says? :no: I know there's supposed to be police reports on her thefts (I've never seen these but I've heard there's proof on that) but that doesn't mean she can't raise her kids and it doesn't mean she hasn't turned over a new leaf. Supposedly she has a bad attitude to strangers in public... well so do a lot of yall who don't have cameras and people selling stories to blogs for a buck about you. None of that means this woman is incapable of raising her children. Matter of fact, she's successfully raised one to adulthood, co parented with another 2, and nothing has happened to those boys on her watch. Any of the children for that matter. And her ex husband has NEVER once spoken one word against her or her parenting skills. So again, why shouldn't this woman have custody of her babies??

• LuvMySailor

@Daisy and Elove

His money comes into play for the simple fact that he had the money to hire the kind of attorney’s who had a judge in their pocket. Because of his celebrity status he’s the automatic favorite in this court battle and has been throughout their entire relationship. Because of his position and his sex symbol ( cause I don’t see what they see) status, women (and a lot of men) were already against this woman cause she wasn’t “good enough” for Ms. Usher Raymond the IV (or whatever). Is there any actual evidence that she’s crazy like everybody says? I know there’s supposed to be police reports on her thefts (I’ve never seen these but I’ve heard there’s proof on that) but that doesn’t mean she can’t raise her kids and it doesn’t mean she hasn’t turned over a new leaf. Supposedly she has a bad attitude to strangers in public… well so do a lot of yall who don’t have cameras and people selling stories to blogs for a buck about you. None of that means this woman is incapable of raising her children. Matter of fact, she’s successfully raised one to adulthood, co parented with another 2, and nothing has happened to those boys on her watch. Any of the children for that matter. And her ex husband has NEVER once spoken one word against her or her parenting skills. So again, why shouldn’t this woman have custody of her babies??

----------------------------------------------
      :clap:
      The other Atlanta blogger AtLien was at the trial and she hated Tameka Raymond but even she says the court never presented anything that made Tameka to be a bad parent.
      Tameka DOES have JOINT CUSTODY of her children with her ex husband, but Usher stans seem to forget that.
      Usher started this but for some reason people attacked Tameka as if she started this custody battle. SHe is doing what any mother would: FIGHT for her kids

• Ms. Everything

@Luv agreed. The hatred toward this woman is disgusting and the fact that people who've been known to hate her over the years are looking at this case and saying something ain't right yet people who've never met her and aren't privy to the facts of the case are saying she deserves it is even more sickening. Crazy thing about all of it though... I honestly think in the beginning Usher's mama was behind all the initial blog stories and attacks on Tameka and that once they split he picked up the reigns. Just my opinion of course but I've never seen a woman bashed in the media for barely any cause like this one

• charleybrown

I'm glad Usher got custody. I really do feel men get the short end of the stick when it comes to child support and these custody battles. I'm trying to understand how they share custody but he has to pay child support. If he had them half the time and she has them the other half shouldnt that be even?? And for those that use the excuse that he won't raise them cause he has his musical obligations, why is it ok for women entertainers (Madonna, Toni braxton, etc) to do the same thing and it's ok? Who cares if he has a nanny. Tameka has one and I'm trying to figure out why she needs one in the first place. But anywho, them boys will ultimately need to be with their father cause Tameka damn sure can't teach them how to be a man.

• Ms. Everything

Charley, he has to pay child support so that the boys will have the same benefits when they are with their mother, if he retains custody. Most of the time in normal relationships, this doesn't matter all that much, however in cases like this where the income difference is so great you get the richer parent paying child support.

And secondly, I have a major issue with any entertainer (male or female) who puts their career before their child because I know what it feels like to grow up with a parent who's career comes first and I also know how it feels to know that your parent sacrificed their career for you but won't let you forget it. That being said, yes female entertainers do it all the time HOWEVER a big chunk of those same female entertainers plan their tour schedules, album releases around their childs schedule but even then alot of children of celebrities don't turn out as they could because they are constantly traveling, around other people and being influenced in all different ways. That is stressful for children which is why they'd be better off with some stability in their life, like their mother.

and 3. No a woman can't teach a boy to specifically be a man, but that doesn't mean all women should give their sons to the father for raising either. I may not know the day to day of being a man because I'm missing a penis but that doesn't mean my son will not grow up to be intelligent, respectful, strong, independant, carry himself well and know how to walk, talk, act, think and be a man either.

Clearly, you are one of those men who feels they got the short end of the stick, I'm sorry for that but don't let your personal experience color your perspective on every custody battle either

• capricorn83

:deadhorse:

oh, and #teamUsher #teamKIDS :coffee:

• likeCaesar

The decision will be upheld. He will obtain custody of the children once again.

Sidenote: For some reason she seems pre-occupied with twitter and this idea that Usher's gf wants her kids in order to portray the idea of a happy family. I get a real bitter feeling from her.

• DapisDaShizz

If she was a stylist for Usher then of course she would give custody to the non traveling stable parent. That is what a good parent does, think of their kids first.

In the divorce decree Usher (who was present to sign his own name) couldn't have thought she was unfit because he agreed to joint custody. He raised no objections to this then so now all of a sudden he thinks she is unfit, crazy and unstable. That is just common sense to me.

So what she had a nanny, if I had stupid money I would too. So what she was depressed because her FRIEND slept with her man, any woman who thinks she has met the one would be too. So what she got mad and acted a fool and tried to knock said friend's head off, I actually would have accomplished it and been in jail because of it. So what she goes off on people, most of the naysayers on here do the exact same thing as soon as somebody says BOO to them.

No mother who gets up in the morning to take the kids to school, fixes dinner, goes to doctor's appointments, cares for her kids well or sick deserves to be drug through court because you "don't like her." Neither should another mom judge the other because we all have off days, weeks or maybe even months when we do stuff that if seen by others we would be asking the dad if we can see our child this weekend.

• Go-Go Girlie

Trendsetter says:

He will still get custody of the kids…you don’t even have your other kids, but you want custody of the younger two…no boo come again…
      -----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why y'all keep insisting that she didnt' have her other kids like she never saw them--she and her ex husband shared joint custody of their two boys and they live in the same city, so they spend a lot of time with bothy kids. Her other son is 20 years old.

Usher is a dick

• http://amarieadhis.wordpress.com/ Annemarie

I hate it that it's women being so judgmental on Tameka. She can't win out here! If she didn't fight for her kids, people would still have something to say. I'm #teamTameka I don't care what anyone says. That woman loves her children and she shouldn't have to defend herself for fighting for them. She's not tried to cut Usher out of the parenting like so many evil women out here do. She just wants to be in their lives and there's nothing to show that her being in their lives is harming them in any way. Usher sucks for this one...

• GAGIRL87