Thanks to Def Jam's Kadife for sending us this exclusive new track by R&B prince Jarvis, featuring Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Lil Scrappy. "Wait 'Til You See Me" is off of Jarvis's upcoming mixtape, Heartache, hosted by DJ Scream & DJ Sense.

Heartache drops next month. Jarvis's new single "Make A Little Room" (which you heard first on Sandrarose.com) is currently playing on 22 stattions, and the BTS to the "Wait Till You See Me" single and music video featuring Lil Scrappy will be coming soon!

[audio:Jarvis-ft-Lil Scrappy_Wait-Till-You-See-Me.mp3]

Follow Jarvis on Twitter: @JarvisTheArtist
Follow Lil Scrappy on Twitter: @theRealLilScrappy

• New Music: Jarvis - "Make A Little Room"
  • Video Premiere: Jarvis – Make a Little Room
  • Celebs Out & About: Willow Smith, Justin Bieber, Akon, Jarvis, Chris Brown
  • PICS: Bow Wow Birthday Bash At Primal
  • Photos: Def Jam, Twitter.com

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:kona: :kona: :kona:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I see Jarvis got that 360 degree vision. Nigga eye lazier than a rich white woman.

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Man, MotherJeff....back downstairs I go...

• Hershey

Man, I just don't care™ says:

___________________________________________

:rofl: :stop: it's too early for this Man!

OAN, the song sucks monkey nu**

• sassyshe

Nothing special, I'll pass

• lady_cn

Man, I just don't care™ says:

_________________________________________

:dead:

• Ms.Fashion

Uhhh yeah, I will be waiting...... :coffee:

• cheeks8683

Good Morning all! :wave:

I don't think I've ever seen Lil Scrappy with his mouth closed...I guess his over-sized teeth make it hard for him to master that task :think:

I was upset that Mama Dee had on my dress last night (yellow top, colorful bottom). I purchased mine from a small boutique thinking nobody else would have it...Now I have to burn it....

• Ms.Fashion

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:rofl: :rofl:

• lady_cn

I listened to about 5 seconds of the song and immediately cut it off. No thanks. :coffee:

• Femme Fatale

Man, I just don't care™ says:

****************

:lol: His eye do look a lil depressed.

• waterlily_76

That bathroom pic though.....

• Femme Fatale

The song is alright. :shrug: Nothing I would spend my money on.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Jarvis keep one eye on his money for these hoes out here. I aint mad at him.

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

<<<Waiting on Live and Hip Hop post.
      :jack:

• Hershey

Karlie Redd needs to sue Scrappy for stealing her line, Gucci, Louis, Prada :coffee:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

Something positive...the Mp3 file is of a good bitrate. :coffee:

• dancerbee93

I spoke downstairs but I would like to say hello again.. :hi:

OAN Scrappy looks like he stinks :nonono: The strip club was a good place to find Steebie since he KNOWS Jose aint going back der no mo!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

BCinKS says:

Something positive…the Mp3 file is of a good bitrate.
      --------------

• luVn_liFe…

Scars and Erikas baby Emani is Soooo cute :love: thats all I got

• sassyshe

Okay Im off to complete my cases, Ill check back in when a more worthy post is in.

• princessdyan™

LMAO at this man taking his picture in front of his Grandmother's shower curtain!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

:lolsign:

• nybrn2

Waits patiently on love and hip hop post in dat order!!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

cant play it and from the looks of the comments i dont want to hear it... :wtf: is up with all these bathroom shots whether it be male or female??

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

BCinKS says:

Something positive…the Mp3 file is of a good bitrate.

Mother and that damn :ha: gravie

:lolsign: <<<<----- where this lil ninja come from , Auntie we have new emots! :woohoo:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

i was looking for that chit too! :lolsign:

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Bcinks...ION think we've met!

Razzle I was like where he come from :eek:

• Bibi

Morning yall

I'm more interested in that emote ...I aint see it...lemme see :lol:

• MsDivaRo

:hi: Bibi

• dancerbee93

princessdyan™ says:

LMAO at this man taking his picture in front of his Grandmother’s shower curtain!!!!!!!!!
      ***********************
      Right!!! I saw the same set at FAmily Dollar..It comes with a wastebasket a rug and seat cover for like $10!

• dancerbee93

:kona:

• Bibi

:waves: @Jenie Where is it though :lol:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Bibi says:

Morning yall

I’m more interested in that emote …I aint see it…lemme see
      -------------
      yea i think we all are i still dont see it on the link though so i just left clicked it and went to properties and looked up the name it's just ;lolsigh; escept with the correct punctuation

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

lolsign***

• MsDivaRo

Does Scrappy's mouth not close? Why he always making an O with his lips though?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

because he has veniers (i think thats how you spell it) his front teeth used to be jacked

• GAGIRL87

Ugggghhhh that pic of Scrappy looks a mess :no:

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: The headlines this morning in the Bryan College Station Eagle reads: College Station gunman was ‘disturbed’...why do we always find this out after the person has killed someone? I thank God that all of my family & friends in the BCS are ok and were not involved in any way and I pray for the family of the officer killed. This incident is just tragic...and didn't have to happen.

• GAGIRL87

MsDivaRo says:

Does Scrappy’s mouth not close? Why he always making an O with his lips though?

_______________________________________________________________________

:dead:

• MsDivaRo

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

------------------------
      He and K.Michelle gots the same teefus!!!! Veneers gone wrong #bighorseteeth

• VDot

:lolsign: test

• hell_on_heels

Ummmm, Auntie him look a little SWEET!!!!

• Miss Mainey