Model: “Kanye West Cheated On Pregnant Kim With Me”

Kanye West and Leyla Ghobadi

Now we know why music producer Kanye West spends so much time in NY instead of LA with his pregnant bestie Kim Kardashian. A Canadian model has stepped forward with claims that she slept with the frisky producer while Kim Kardashian was pregnant.

Leyla Ghobadi, 24, described her sexual trysts with West in this week’s Star magazine. She said West told her he was only with Kardashian to build his fan base.

That’s the same reason Chris Brown briefly went back to Rihanna after he plead guilty to assaulting her in 2009.

Kanye West and Leyla Ghobadi

West met Ghobadi in July 2012, when he spotted the scantily dressed model dancing to his hit song “Mercy” in the front row at Revel’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City. Coincidentally, Kim was also there in the VIP box.

After the song ended, West allegedly sent one of his entourage to whisper in Ghobadi’s ear that he wanted her to join him at AC’s HQ Nightclub later for cocktails.

“He invited me back to his hotel room, but I refused, as I felt it was too rushed,” Ghobadi told the magazine.

Star magazine says a video supports the model’s claim, showing West whispering to a stagehand immediately after the song ended.

Ghobadi claims she had sex with West after the father-to-be gave her and her friends free passes to his concert the following night. She said he invited them backstage, Star reports.

“He told me . . . he wanted to ‘hook up,’ but I was concerned that he was seeing Kim Kardashian,” she told Star. “He told me that [the relationship] was for publicity and nothing serious.”

“We began to make out for a while — and next thing I knew, we were both naked and having sex,” she told Star.

“This is going to destroy the Kardashian family,” Ghobadi told Star. “It’s bad. It’s really bad. It’s just embarrassing. But if I were Kim and about to have a baby, I would want to know.”

She told Star they had another tryst that October in New York — while the pregnant Kardashian was in Miami.

But according to Star magazine, Ghobadi ended her rendezvous with West after she was sure that West knocked up Kim Kardashian.

“I would never do that to someone,” Ghobadi told The Star.

A similar incident destroyed Ashton Kutcher’s marriage to actress Demi Moore, when his loose lipped jump off sold her story about her sexual romp with Ashton to the tabloids.

• Kelly Rowland Says Domestic Abuse Made Her a Better Woman
  • Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert
  • Black Twitter’s Top Meanest “Ask Draya” Tweets
  • Daniel Gibson Shuts Down Rumors That He’s Leaving Keyshia Cole

129 Responses to “Model: “Kanye West Cheated On Pregnant Kim With Me””

Betamax82 says:

:facepalm:

(in my Stewie voice) Ohhh nooo whaaaat? :coffee:

Ty says:

Why do most of his jumpoffs look like Kim :facepalm:

He casted Scott in his new video, Scott’s swag is on point. He dresses better than Kourtney :coffee:

Morning Roses & Thorns :wave:

Kanye has a TYPE thats for sure :eyeroll:

Betamax82 says:

Oh the thirst :tea:

How you get em is how you will loose em :tea:

:heart: Scott. I think Kourtney treats him like an unwanted step child though

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Okay so I did just read that she said he wanted to have sex with her the first night but felt it was too rushed….but but but THEN slept with him the FOOOLLLOWING NIGHT….(Dr. Evil voice) riiiiiiigggghttt.

capricorn83 says:

Excerpts from his recent NYT interview…

On his girlfriend Kim Kardashian: “Any woman that you’re in love with or that loves you is going to command a certain amount of, you know,energy. It’s actually easier to focus, in some ways….I’m the type of rock star that likes to have a girlfriend, you know? I’m the type of soul that likes to be in love and likes to be able to focus. And that inspires me.”

On the backlashhe received after appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”and had Kim throw out her while closet: “That was from a place of love. It’s hard when people read things in a lot of different ways. You know, the amount of backlash I got from it is when I decided to not be on the show anymore. And it’s not that Ihave an issue with the show; I just have an issue with the amount of backlash that I get. Because I just see like, an amazing person that I’m in love with that I want to help.”

On his impending fatherhood: “One of the things was just to be protective, that I would do anything to protect my child or my child’s mother. As simple as that….I just don’t want to talk to America about my family. Like, this is my baby. This isn’t America’s baby.”

On his beef with the Grammys: “I don’t know if this is statistically right,but I’m assuming I have the most Grammys of anyone my age, but I haven’t won one against a white person. But the thing is, I don’t care about the Grammys; I just would like for the statistics to be more accurate.”

On how his life struggles (like his mother dying in 2007) have affected his music: “Creative output, you know, is just pain. I’m going to be cliché for a minute and say that great art comes from pain. But alsoI’d say a bigger statement than that is: Great art comes from great artists. There’s a bunch of people that are hurt that still couldn’t have made the album that was super-polarizing and redefined the sound of radio.”

On knowing he was going to be a star: “I knew when I wrote the line “light-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson” [from the song “Slow Jamz"] Iwas going to be a big star. At the time, they used to have the Virgin music [stores], and I would go there and just go up the escalator and say to myself,“I’m soaking in these last moments of anonymity.” I knew Iwas going to make it this far; I knew that this was going to happen

flsun99 says:

B!tches just don’t know how to keep their mouths shut! What is she getting out of this? A little publicity too? Ugggghh (in my CheMack voice). This annoys me to no end. So what she f*cked Kanye for some back stage passes for her and friends….what does that say about her character!? Now she wants to be Mother Theresa and do the right thing by telling Kim she f*cked her man? And now she is remorseful! She needs to sit down real quick!!
      ***I have PMS BTW***

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…

Ty says:

Ok so why not tell Sahara, why tell the world :shrug:

Anna says:

But if I were Kim and about to have a baby, I would want to know.”
      ~~~~~~~~~
      She couldn’t just tell Kim?

Wow Kanye smashed a groupie? Unbelievable indeed.

bklyngirl says:

Just setting things in order so no one is surprised to hear that Kayne & Kim are no longer together.

Morning all!!!

Anna says:

Get out of my head @ Ty.

Ty says:

The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran says:

Scott. I think Kourtney treats him like an unwanted step child though

After that strap on scene that I ran across last week on the Kardashians chile…….

capricorn83 says:

So you slept with Kanye knowing he was with Kim but now you telling it because it’s the right thing to do??? Girl, you just wanted these 3 minutes of fame. Have SEVERAL… :TEA:

Anna says:

Wow Kanye smashed a groupie? Unbelievable indeed.

~~~~~~~~~
      So is he not gay?

That NYT excerpt is silly. Kim’s child is America’s child. Who did he think he was getting involved with? I see a lot of litigation between these two in the near future.

Anna says:

Wow Kanye smashed a groupie? Unbelievable indeed.

~~~~~~~~~
      So is he not gay?
      ——————-
      He is gay-ish…

goat76 says:

Trashcan gonna fcuk around and take half or more of his money, and The Pants. Keep it up Kanye.

Smonae says:

This thirsty hoe just wants a check & a lil fame :coffee:

Gay men fugg groupies all the time :tea:

goat76 says:

:tea: that’s the plan anyways

Ty says:

The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran says:

Scott. I think Kourtney treats him like an unwanted step child though

whats this strap-on scene you speak of?

Anna says:

Anna says:

Wow Kanye smashed a groupie? Unbelievable indeed.

~~~~~~~~~
      So is he not gay?
      ——————-
      He is gay-ish…

~~~~~~~
      Ok.

—————
      Please understand it. Ye is going to hold the record on the amount of child support awarded to a baby-momma in a single month. I can hear it now
      “Your honor since having Ye’s baby, I haven’t been able to focus on my career and have lost X amount in yearly revenue. I decided to become a stay at home mom and now I deserve to be kept…

iAmChan says:

Chick just wants a lil bit of the spotlight.

Funny how Kanye only smiles in pics with Jay Z, well at least it seems that way.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…

:yes:

VDot says:

“and next thing I knew, we were both naked and having sex”
      ********************************

Happens to the best of us :coffee:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:

:tea: that’s the plan anyways
      ——————
      Yup :coffee: She want to try to get him to marry him first so she can reeeaaally cash in.

Smonae says:

This thirsty hoe just wants a check & a lil fame

everybody need to make a living :lol: some go to college and some fukk simple rich black men professionally (IT PAYS WELL).

I aint mad at her :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…
      ======================
      yup…back in the day hoes stayed in their place…got taken care of and nothing was spoken about it…if she got knocked up, dude would come every other holiday…now the internet and reality tv shows have given them a come up for fame and shine

VDot says:

“Okay so I did just read that she said he wanted to have sex with her the first night but felt it was too rushed….but but but THEN slept with him the FOOOLLLOWING NIGHT”

****************************************

Concert tickets = panty dropping

Kanye :shrug: :lol:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…
      ————
      I need to give the AF my two weeks notice… :tea:

:facepalm:

robin says:

So she ended the relationship when she found out Kim was actually pregnant. If memory serves me correct didn’t Kanye announce that Kim was pregnant at the exact concert in Atlantic City where they supposedly hooked up? Something isn’t adding up. Wonder how much she got paid for this story. Awaiting Kanye rant in 5.4.3.2.1

VDot says:

“and next thing I knew, we were both naked and having sex”
      ********************************

Happens to the best of us :coffee:

————————–
      It is a phenomenon called Sex Blackout. :lol: Sex blackouts are soo common :rofl: To be having casual conversation, get horny and POW blackout….and the next thing you know… :hump:

I wonder if this girl has a baby voice too…

VDot says:

“Trashcan gonna fcuk around and take half or more of his money, and The Pants.”

******************************************

eh…As long as he doesn’t marry her, he may get away with just child support.

:whistle: We want Pre-Nup

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      goat76 says:
      that’s the plan anyways
      ——————
      Yup She want to try to get him to marry him first so she can reeeaaally cash in.

In this case she don’t even need a marriage, dude already in over his head :tea: see the difference is this fool has publicly impregnated this attention seeking slore :no: That Karma is something else Kanya !!!!!!! Shyt gonna bite his azz big time. He has no one to blame but himself :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Free tickets, that not much better than a Fried Fish sandwich on White Bread. Easy Slore…. :tea:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh

It has better benefits then YOUR 9 to 5, and if You’re really good you MAY GET a ring in the process… SEE ADRIAN BOSH

Ty says:

The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran says:

Ty says:

The Reverend Priestess Pickachu Tran says:

Scott. I think Kourtney treats him like an unwanted step child though

whats this strap-on scene you speak of?

I was flipping through the channels last weekend and I saw Kourtney chasing Scott around the house with a purple strap on (yes she had it on) :shrug: One of the roses says she was trying to teach him a lesson :coffee:

Smonae says:

Najia u soo rt, these basic hoes out of control :no:

And why tell the world who u done phucked, I just dont get it :shrugs:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…
      ————
      I need to give the AF my two weeks notice… :tea:

——————–
      Stop by my office on the way to HR for mine too then… :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @Jenie – We used the hot word of the day at the same time. SLORE

Fried Fish sandwich on White Bread.
      ————–
      :eek:

I want this…

VDot says:

@ WUT – YES!!! That’s exactly what happens.

*Before the night begins* – “I hope this ninja knows, we are NOT having secks tonight”

*Three drinks and a :blunt: in* – “Well maybe I’ll just let him stick the tip in”

*After tip* Fugg it. :lick: :hump: :lick: :jack:

In that order :ashamed:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – We used the hot word of the day at the same time. SLORE

:hahaha: :fistbump:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      goat76 says:
      that’s the plan anyways
      ——————

————————————–
      True..very true!

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…
      ————
      I need to give the AF my two weeks notice…

——————–
      Stop by my office on the way to HR for mine too then…
      ———-
      Let’s start a partnership. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Scott and Mason are my favorite Kardashian’s LMAOOOOOO :lol:

VDot says:

@ WUT – YES!!! That’s exactly what happens.

*Three drinks and a in* – “Well maybe I’ll just let him stick the tip in”

*After tip* Fugg it.

In that order
      ———-

I’m so ready to go home and fry this chicken hunty :eggs: Hungry as hell over here :sad:

VDot says:

@ WUT – YES!!! That’s exactly what happens.

*After tip* Fugg it. :lick: :hump: :lick: :jack:

In that order :ashamed:
      ———————-
      Shiid It has happened like this for me:

Walk in his house like ” I hope this ninja know we are noooo… :kiss: :lick: :hump:

:kona: <—-walk of shame with the "Next thing I know" story

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Dub – Scott s always dressed to the nine. Sharpiest White boy on the outside covers of GQ :yes:

Cocoabana says:

eh, I don’t believe it.

PumpkinsMama says:

Harlem Shaker :lick:

OTB :hug:

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnay :happy:

@ Chan I wouldn’t advise you to hit one of them “spesha” ppl :no:

Scott’s swag is on point. He dresses better than Kourtney

:thankyou: :heart: I love Scott’s funny ass!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m so ready to go home and fry this chicken hunty Hungry as hell over here
      ———-
      I’m about to go eat something really naughty… I think I’ll eat some checkers… I missed breakfast.. :wail:

Hell maybe even some messican food Lupita’s be the best spot in KW even though they’re pretty mediocre and greasy… :kona:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

So Home Wrecking Jumpoff is an actual profession now huh…
      ————
      I need to give the AF my two weeks notice…

——————–
      Stop by my office on the way to HR for mine too then…
      ———-
      Let’s start a partnership. :lol:
      ————————-
      HWJ,Inc. Has a good ring to it! :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Is that Just hooking and Wut :shocked: :yahoo:

So sad idk what to do with this random azz free day :wail:

Maybe I’ll get my feets did :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

I read that Kanye interview, and he was also talking about a designer who did not want to name, and how he and this man, are close and all that. :tea:

Just Looking says:

*After tip* Fugg it.

In that order
      Tyrone was like the tip already wet, let me just feel the inside. Fa the Shame of Jesus…. :yes:

Cause in my own fugged up mine I knew it was going down :hump:

Nakeya_j says:

:hi: Keya :tea: you don’t say ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      depending on when Kim gives burff…was she eem preggers in Oct? And if she was did SHE know she was preggars in Oct? Math not adding up right here entirely

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I’m so ready to go home and fry this chicken hunty Hungry as hell over here
      ———-

Bout to hit this high azz cafeteria downstairs and get a vegetable plate :yes:

Wut- when Mr Razz and I were in HS and we decided we were going to take a break from each other ( :hump: wise)..

Day one went by… we cool.. played XBox and what not… soon as his dad left to go to work

Mr Razz: “fugg this XBox, less go!”

And I went… :ashamed:

PumpkinsMama says:

Is that Just hooking and Wut :shocked: :yahoo:

So sad idk what to do with this random azz free day :wail:

Maybe I’ll get my feets did :thinking:
      ——————–
      :rofl: pretend you didn’t see that… I want you to keep the sweet image of me…

Just Looking says:

Summer Squash – :happy: How is you? What’s the chance we be off our night jobs, on the same day and have some free time in the day. (Slow night huh) :kiss:

Ugggghh (in my CheMack voice).

Girlllll :dead:

You are :heart: ‘d forever and a fukking day for that..

Can you top that? Infinity and one!

What about infinity times infinity?!?!?

BOOM *mind blown* :ghost:

Scott Dack-sack be casket SHARB. I love the Xmas cards with him in it. SHARB I say… :yes:

Anna says:

Nakeya_j says:

~~~~~~~
      The designer was named, I just forgot his name. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

*Tommy Lee voice* Dude she’s not even HOT!!

Come on bro :no:

goat76 says:

Kanye prolly care more about The Pants than his money.

I knew it was going down
      _______

I always know.. :grin:

VDot says:

Tyrone was like the tip already wet, let me just feel the inside.

**************************************************

:yes:

It’s one of the only games I play, that I know I’m going to lose. SMH

:lol: at WUT – Any story that has “Next thing I know” almost always ends with “we were fugging” or “we were :karate:

Gigi26 says:

Kanyetta is giving FACE in that first shot ya heard meh?! FACE!!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Wut what “sweet” image :tea: :rofl:

@ Just aint no damn kawinky dink, I knowed you be hidin in da bushes to see when Bren leave :yes: But gutl no im like what am I gonna do? So sad lol

San says:

I declare that I won’t waste a finger’s energy talking about this broad

Just Looking says:

The designer was named, I just forgot his name.
      Slightly passed out. (like Ray J at Whitney’s Funeral)

Ugggghh (in my CheMack voice).

Girlllll

You are ‘d forever and a fukking day for that..

Can you top that? Infinity and one!

What about infinity times infinity?!?!?

BOOM *mind blown*
      ———-
      When ever that commercial comes on I be like “well what about infinity to the infinate power?? :kona:

Gigi26 says:

And he kissing groupie bytches in the mouth?! Violation numero uno.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ V-Dot and Wut I prefer, “he kissed me, then my clothes fell off” :tea:

Just Looking says:

I always know…
      _________
      Okayyyyyyyyyy :winky:

Just Looking says:

*After tip* Fugg it.

In that order

Cause in my own fugged up mine I knew it was going down :hump:
      ——————–
      :rofl: Girl we all know. It just our mind and coochie having an argument. Our mind saying “No don’t pull the hoe-card!” Our coochie already have it out and is waving it in the air…

Miany says:

^^^^
      :whistle: Ask ask Paul McCartney the lawyers couldn’t stop the
      Slaughter slaughter of them pockets, had to tie her to a rocket
      Send her into outer space, I know he wish he could
      Cause he payin 20K a day, that b****is eating good

Just Looking says:

My favorite is when the black girl wanna change her bro to the puppy. And the lil white girl is lookn at her, like you is crazy as shiat, but I like your thought process.

(I be reading her mind)

Dont leave me.. I be thinking of “numbers” too :kona:

Our coochie already have it out and is waving it in the air…

Like your passport. :wave: Be like let me get my stamp!

My tarot cards READ that Kanye West is a bi sessual :coffee:

“he kissed me, then my clothes fell off”
      ________

SEWWWW romantical. :love:

VDot says:

Tyrone was like the tip already wet, let me just feel the inside.

**************************************************

:yes:

It’s one of the only games I play, that I know I’m going to lose. SMH

——————
      exactly.. and the Tip game is never won by women. Now I have had a man to promise to only :lick: and when I caught one….I dipped…

jazi65 says:

The one you cheat with, will turn around & cheat on you :tea:

**************************************************************

Fugging :dead:

@Miany – I choose you, for that quote alone :heart:

:kiss: to my BayBay

NaijaGal says:

================================
      I love them babies :lol: “how about infinity x infinity” :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Bitches be like I ain’t no hoe…I ain’t had sex in 8 days….wait does the tip county <====K Michelle's a damn fool
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Miany says:

^^^^
      :whistle: Ask ask Paul McCartney the lawyers couldn’t stop the
      Slaughter slaughter of them pockets, had to tie her to a rocket
      Send her into outer space, I know he wish he could
      Cause he payin 20K a day, that b****is eating good
      ————————–
      WOOOOAAAAAA! A Day? UMMM Bedazzle we needz to draw up our business plan!

PumpkinsMama says:

Wish I had a dirty “I ended up fugged story” :( DESERT ISLANNNNDDD :wail:

Hmmmmmm maybe I’ll go to the movies by my damn self, Lotta stuff out :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: Didn’t Sir Paul McCartney have to pay that one legged slore CRAZY $$$?!

She wasn’t hot either :tea: These dudes losing to ugly broads. For shame. A one legged one too. :rofl: the game done changed.

And he kissing groupie bytches in the mouth?! Violation numero uno.

:no: Was fuggin a nigga for ten years, Craig and I could count the num of times I kissed him in the mouth *Bey stank face* #nicenasty #specha

I rem. I liked a dude a whole lot..A WHOLE LOT..and he stayed after me about my lips and kissing, so I finally get psyched up to do it and :blink: his top lip smelled like ..spit? :nono:

MissHarlem says:

Slightly passed out. (like Ray J at Whitney’s Funeral

:rofl: I cant even read no mo after that

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Why this bish lying. She know the story was more like
      Kanye: aye white girl come to my room :danban:
      Model: lead the way :nun:

VDot says:

Now I have had a man to promise to only and when I caught one….I dipped…

********************************

Got one in my inbox offering that. He a good 5 :lick: in the game, with no plans of :hump:

“he kissed me, then my clothes fell off”

**************************************

Adding this to my story catalogue. LOL

(I be reading her mind)

:hahaha: :yes: Them chirren the bess.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Wut WORD! That’s used to be my M.O. back in the day. Glaze ya face and bounce :tea: There was this REAL unfortunate faced dud named Jermaine, but boy oh boy could he eat :hide:

Miany says:

@VDot :hug:
      @Wut and Bedazzled.. :lol: that’s Paul McCartney’s divorce settlement.. I think he was the highest on record… shiii truth be told I can make it on $1k a day. $365K fah being the right guys ex?? shiiiii I’d take it and run- fast!

Anna says:

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: Didn’t Sir Paul McCartney have to pay that one legged slore CRAZY $$$?!

She wasn’t hot either These dudes losing to ugly broads. For shame. A one legged one too. the game done changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Paul doesn’t believe in “prenup”.

:rofl: :rofl: I said it in her *sing-songy* voice too :rofl:

Bay bay :hump: Dont be telling them bout you. :karate:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Wut Used to be like thanks for the appetizer, keep ya steak :thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

so I finally get psyched up to do it and his top lip smelled like ..spit?
      —————————-
      :rofl: Maaaan if I can’t kiss you..no licky licky and sticky sticky…

MissHarlem says:

:hide: my innocent font eyes

NaijaGal says:

Didn’t Sir Paul McCartney have to pay that one legged slore CRAZY $$$?!
      =============================
      what Heather do to yall…ain’t her fault his spoiled ass kids didn’t like her…she was making her own money, true not to his level, but she weren’t some waitress on the comeup either

Miany says:

@Gigi.. yup.. he surely did pay her. Bet he wishes he believed in pre nups. $48 million and $70,000 a year in child support. lots of property, etc. They call it one of the most expensive celeb divorces and the marriage was only like 4 years.

VDot says:

Dont be telling them bout you.

******************************

:facepalm: I’s sorry – Yeezy taught me. I blame him.

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

VDot says:

so I finally get psyched up to do it and his top lip smelled like ..spit?

____________________________________________

:hurl:

Miany says:

@VDot :hug:
      ——————-
      chile I would be so happy! Hell he could come by and get some cooch too err now and then for 2k a day… :rofl:

goat76 says:

Y’all niggas are cold!!

RAE23 says:

VDot says:

Tyrone was like the tip already wet, let me just feel the inside.

**************************************************

It’s one of the only games I play, that I know I’m going to lose. SMH

——————
      exactly.. and the Tip game is never won by women. Now I have had a man to promise to only and when I caught one….I dipped…

<<<<<<<<<<

HE WAS MAD AS HE\_\_ TOO! :angry: We all know that's just a line to get the draws!!! :rofl: I did that to a guy on a couple of occassions and both were mad as a bear! One wouldn't speak to me for the longest!!! All I can say is step your game up without telling the lie that you just want to :lick: !!! HOW ABOUT THAT!!! DON'T GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE HOLDS YOU TO YOUR WORD :lick: !!!

heartland says:

So is he not gay?
      ——————-
      He is gay-ish…

==============

anw_rootbeer says:

_____________________________________
      DOUBT IT…besides it’s 2013, that was last year

Lady_Elle says:

Ok… so the part where Kim F*cked Kanye while he was with Amber is off the table???

Karma!!!

What goes around comes around.

The fact that she is pregnant does not change that!

Divinebrown says:

Just Looking says:

Slightly passed out. (like Ray J at Whitney’s Funeral)

_______________________________________

I could not breathe for 5 minutes after reading this. :hahaha:

I seriously lost all the air in my body trying to get that laughter out.