In Case You Missed It: Catfish, The TV Show, Episode 12

Catfish Aaliyah and Alicia

Last night’s episode of MTV’s “Catfish, The TV Show” featured a young, vulnerable lesbian caught in a narcissist’s net of lies and deception. Aaliyah, a homeless woman who works for a non-profit organization, meets Alicia online and quickly falls for her alluring and seductive pixels.

Because Aaliyah is at a low point in her life, she is very vulnerable and easily manipulated by the narcissistic Alicia. Despite having no place of her own, Aaliyah buys Alicia an iPhone and sends her $600 upon request. But Alicia dismisses Aaliyah’s pleas to meet her in person — despite the fact that they live 70 blocks apart in the same city.

Alicia’s narcissism is evident when the two women finally meet with the help of the clueless producers of the show, Nev and Max, who are under the sad impression that two people can fall in love over the phone.

Narcissists can be brutally honest when their covers are blown. So Alicia tells Aaliyah that she is not a lesbian, and if she wanted to meet her it would have happened already.

“If I wanted to meet you — we stay in the same city — I would’ve made that happen,” she tells the heartbroken Aaliyah.

Aaliyah, still in deep denial, reminds Alicia that she sent her money and a phone. “You embarrassed me,” says Aaliyah.

“You embarrassed yourself by doing all of this,” Alicia laughs.

Alicia: You wanted this, so you got it
Nev: What did you want?
Alicia: I got what I wanted.
Aaliyah: And what was that?
Alicia: Whatever you gave me.
Aaliyah: What about your job?
Alicia: You was my job.

Later, Alicia tells Max and Nev that she doesn’t know what’s wrong with her, or why she uses people.

IT’s easy to see that Alicia is a narcissist who uses others for her own personal gains. Alicia is incapable of loving others or having empathy for others. She says so herself: “I don’t care about anybody’s feelings but mine.”

Aaliyah could have avoided the heartache if she understood that Love is not spoken, it is expressed through actions. You never have to buy Love, it is priceless.

If Aaliyah doesn’t change, she will go through life meeting other Alicia’s who will continue to use her. They will see her coming because her desperation and neediness will shine like a beacon in the night.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Video courtesy of Yardie

294 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Catfish, The TV Show, Episode 12”

The Master Beta :D says:

Dang I did have to watch when I get home

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

About to watch :lol:

anw_rootbeer says:

I haven’t watched, but will start. I love fake reality!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well I thought I was :oops: it doesn’t play
    DVR it next go round

cougar lover says:

cold bloodid!

LivinItUp says:

:yawn: This Catfish mess is getting out of hand… gone end up getting somebody dealt with in those streets…smh.. :deadhorse:

:kona:

deedeegirl says:

Ugh, I cannot with this stuff, LOL!

Great show last night. :goodpost: Aunt Tea :thankyou:

Great write up.

Miany says:

^^ anybody sucker me outta 600 and an iphone I am :box: and it aint the money it’s the principle

They fat as hell I know that much. And Alicia is lying. That bitch gay as all inside Disney. :yes:

Zoe B. says:

Going to watch now

Smonae says:

I still havent caught up with this show, OTB loving that gravi :love:
    And Sandy thinks Jay not interested WhatEverrrrr :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:popcorn: Can wait until I decide to eat lunch so I can watch this fcukery… Folks ain’t gonna stop with this Catfish mess til someone fugg around and get got :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany by the looks of the picture that would’ve been a heavy weight fight :box:

Which reminds me I have to work Sat for the sissy who got fired —-all of us ate picking up the slack until the end of the month when the new person starts—-
    I am going to miss the Mayweather fight :wails:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for a homeless chick who sends over a $1000 in cash and gifts to a woman she has never met? I’m assuming she’s homeless because she is financially irresponsible. If she’s smart she’ll press charges against that con artist and get her money back.

And Sandy thinks Jay not interested WhatEverrrrr

If you build it they will come.™ :hahaha:

Sandra know whats up. Just like OTB12 (the boy one) “he love some Bey. Always plotting on Jay Z.”<–actual rhyme he spit in a freestryle about himself. :hahaha: :heart:

ChanAintShyt says:

Oh my…couldn’t have been any of the hood chicks I know from around the way. They would have beat that $600 and iPhone out of her RIGHT THEN.

^^ I want ALL my women to know that :love:

Smonae says:

DTTS :yahoo:

cougar lover says:

“meets Alicia online and quickly falls for her alluring and seductive pixels.” :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Catfish is dumb

*from downstairs*
    CHAN I agree to an extent. You as the parent lay down the foundation that your child/ren has a good head on their shoulders. What is sooo real but people dont like to think. Once that child has left your womb its not your life to dictate. Your child has a life that they have to live. Humans only get one life not many just bc its your sperm/egg. The best you can do is do your job. Generations before us said the same thing about the games when it was simply knock out and atari. Remember when scary movies such as the blob was the talk?

Shuga Honey says:

aww thats really sad. :wail:

so sad, that imma get me some Krispy Kremes on my lunch break to make me feel better. :pizza:

that same convo probably took place btw Usher and Tameka Raymond (which is who Alicia looks like)

Smonae says:

————————-

Priceless :heart:

I’m assuming she’s homeless because she is financially irresponsible

:no: Her mom owned a house, working woman. Then she was diagnosed with MS. Aaliyah is ACTUALLY still a child in high school.

Her mom has to pay for her to go to school cause she has ADD. She couldnt afford the school and the house payments so they got foreclosed on..so she could send her to school.

Her only bad deed in my opinion, is disrespecting her mother’s sacrifice. But a human will be a human in matters of love. I dont fault her that. And I think she said on the show 600 total thru western union, thats including buying the iphone. But she paid bills too. :no:

Miany says:

@MisTaken.. sorry to hear you’re working..thanks for letting me know what I’LL be doing this sat night. #HadNoIdea it was a fight night.

“meets Alicia online and quickly falls for her alluring and seductive pixels.”

________

They would have beat that $600 and iPhone out of her RIGHT THEN.

Nev told her to give the phone back but Aaliyah didnt want it. She really is a sweet girl if thats her. Not just for the phone thing, but she said she gonna pray for her..all kinds of things we wouldnt have thunk. :no:

But she didnt wanna be her friend thats for sure. And Alicia was tryna be friends again. :gay: Like i said.

Esq, I was just telling you for just in case :hug: because you should remain calm :yes: and not worry :hug: if it comes down to it. #themedswillnotletyoubeinANYpain :blunt: <–feeling like this :lol:

Sandra know whats up. Just like OTB12 (the boy one)
    *****************************

I didn’t know there were two OTB12s. They both sound so spicey. I think they are my favs.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————————-
    :crying1: for the day my baby starts to date. He already flirts with women all the time. They be like you got a charmer on your hands and he be all like :winky: with those big eyes. He is so disrespectful to me :lol:

*chortles*

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“meets Alicia online and quickly falls for her alluring and seductive pixels.”
    ________

Sandra slays me with these types of lines.

@ Harlem, I feel you and I think we are on the same page. Dats why i fux with you the long way.

#HadNoIdea it was a fight night.
    ________

You been missing all the moaning and groaning I been doing. :crying1:

The CC seats sold out. 15k. Then they added more for a total of 25k at $100 a seat. Those almost gone too. :crying1:

FML. Fukk the dude who keep egging at me in my text bout his fight itinerary. :thorwscell: *picks it back up cause i be needing his help* :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

This show sucks. Fake as all hell. These folks stupid as chit. With Skype and webcams and chit, how is this even still happening. :facepalm:

13 Cowboys who played between 2000 and ’11 told SI that they participated in some form of academic misconduct, and 16 others were named by teammates as also having had schoolwork done for them. Players said that they routinely had their coursework completed by tutors or university staff members, that they were provided with answers to exams before taking them, and that they received passing grades despite doing little or no work

~
    I wonder how lonG this InvestigatioN will take . . 3YRS+;daCanes still under investigation

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Miany. I long for the work weeks of M-F past :cry:

——–
    :hailnaw: I would have poured lighter fluid on dat wench and threw the match beside her and blew. You don’t do people like that :no: And I’m the nice one

Diva says:

Watching Arsenio Hall…. Chile I don’t know. Is is just me or does his finger look like it has gotten longer and so has his big long peanut head :rofl:

ChanAintShyt says:

I’m gonna start approaching upset, teary eyed women like: Lay dowwwwwwnn and tell me what’s on your mind…..what exactly did he do….TO MAKE YOU CRYEEEIII (said with emphasis) this time.

Four players and two former assistants told SI that they had teammates who they believed were functionally illiterate even after attending the school for multiple years. That is an especially disheartening revelation given Oklahoma State’s history. In 1989, Dexter Manley, then an NFL defensive end, disclosed that he had not been able to read above a second-grade level for most of his life, although he had played four seasons for the Cowboys.

:facepalm:

Smonae says:

Cant wait for this fight :yahoo: I wante Mayweather to finish his career on top just to irk the sh*t out of Delahoya bish azz. He act like this his fight.

Mainy :hugs:

ChanAintShyt says:

What did Mayweather say so harsh to Oscar to make him go back to that white girl?

Shuga Honey says:

libra80sbaby says:

70 blocks away, she could have walked to the girl house. hell they coulda met halfway at block 35. lawd knows they both need the exercise.

3halos says:

Never seen this show… but it sounds so ridiculous I’m baffled that people are actually this stupid and that there’s an audience for this show. #mentaldisease

________

:lol: They are VERY spicey. :heart: I had to go to the school for the girl and ran into the art teacher while i was standing with the boy. She says, “oh youre OTB12s mom he is soooo wonderful! Great job! I just love him! And then like a lightbulb went off and she was like oh :eek: youre OTB12s mom too. She is.. challenging but her attitude has improved greatly. Art is just not her thing BUT IT IS HIS and oh he is just so wonderful!!”

:ashamed: <–the art teacher. I told her no biggie. I know mine and she spot on. :hahaha:

The girl will be 13 end of Oct. #Irishtwins #ghettotwins

I’m assuming she’s homeless because she is financially irresponsible

*********************************
    I don’t believe no parts of that story, but it sounds like good TV none the less.

for the day my baby starts to date. He already flirts with women all the time. They be like you got a charmer on your hands and he be all like with those big eyes. He is so disrespectful to me

Dont worry. By that time, you’ll be like yall like this smelly ass boy :lol:

He came home and told me girls asked him out on the first day. :hahaha: I was lol’ing so hard. I was like they do not know the boy I know. :hahaha:

Made me think of myself and how i was soooooo head over heels for my BF in 6th grade. And he was white. :no: Lawd I was in lurve!!! I imagine he was just as nasty as my son. Boy if only we knew then :lol:

@ OTB, u was busy that year huh? lol. #HipsDontLie

Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant was named second-team academic All-Big 12, a salute to players who best combine athletic and scholastic achievement. There is no disputing Bryant’s on-field accomplishments as a sophomore — he was second in the nation with 19 receiving touchdowns — but several teammates and two former assistant coaches scoffed at the notion that he would be honored for his academics. “You didn’t have no choice but to laugh at it,” says Victor Johnson, a Cowboys safety from 2008 to ’10.

According to Johnson and one of the former assistant coaches, it was well known that Bryant would not go to class unless shepherded, often by a football staff member, and that tutors did a majority of his coursework. “He just wasn’t supposed to be there. There’s no way he could do the college work,” said the former assistant coach. “Once he got there, he was connected with the people that would help him.” Calvin Mickens, a cornerback from 2005 to ’07, says he also saw tutors do coursework for Bryant.

This is Believable :no:

:lol: It was very good. They did a good job faking it if its not real. She was using a friends computer to skype with Nev and Max. Super in denial about the girl having a bf. :no: She said she been homeless about six months. :shrug:

homeless woman who works for a non-profit organization
    ———
    :huh: This don’t even sound right

@ OTB, u was busy that year huh? lol. #HipsDontLie

:chase: :rofl:

I believe it @luVie. :yes: Dez dumb as fukk. :yes:

Smonae says:

—————————
    Who knows :shrugs: but Money did say on that showtime special “F*ck Delahoya, I beat his azz then & I’ll beat him again” :hahaha:

I guess thats why they hate em so

This don’t even sound right
    _________

I just re-read Aunt Tea’s write up. :thinking: Did I imagine them saying she was a senior in high school and this is her part time job?

MissHarlem says:

CHAN we are on the same page. I fcks with you too. Where my shirt is :lol: I want a pink hoodie though

The non-profit is supposedly a place that helps other teens find affordable food to eat.

libra80sbaby says:

Shuga Honey says:

libra80sbaby says:
    —————————
    :lol: I dont see how she homeless but can buy somebody an iphone and give them $600…bish you HOMELESS!! and apparently CLUELESS too

and that there’s an audience for this show. #mentaldisease

You know what you say some foul s.hit. and Im starting to think its on purpose. :yes: Good job. I’ll continue to be spot on off base about you.

Dez dumb as fukk
    ~
    EYE no :crying1: . BUT He’s FINE ass HaYle. lawd Jeebuzz!

Oscar’s In REHAB :rolleyes:

I just re-read Aunt Tea’s write up. Did I imagine them saying she was a senior in high school and this is her part time job
    ———–
    :huh: Say what nah? :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    Now someone who knows college football correct me if I am wrong, but if the damn ASSISTANT COACH knew this was going on, then so did the coach. So you mean to tell me they knew this mess, and let him play anyway?! And now wanna tell people they knew? I hope they all get in some type of shyt for this here. smdh. If they can’t do the course work, then they can’t play. Period. Shoot even my 6 year old’s Pop Warner football team tells the kids, if your behavior and grades at school, are not right you can not play. Period. A damn shame.

:eyeroll: Whats wrong with ppl? In the history of Beavis and Butthead and Teletubbies and any damn thing on scifi or lifetime what is it with ppl talking chit cause someone watches whatever the fukk they want on the aptly named Boobtube. :eyeroll:

Fukkoutta here. I watched the 700club when we aint have no cable. Living now. :tea:

Victoria says:

That Aaliyah girl looked all of 35. I’m supposed to believe she’s 17-18? A lie!

#Irishtwins #ghettotwins

———–
    :hahaha: I’m one of those

Thought I was the only one who noticed that :tea:
    Hey Yall :waves:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

—————————————–

No pain is the name of the game I want :yes:

This show is a trip. I’m with Sandra tho, everyone on this show is gay or in the closet or something. :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

Fukkoutta here. I watched the 700club when we aint have no cable. Living now.

throwed skolars

———————————————–

I. HOLLERED. Good Day Ma’am :rofl:

Say what nah?
    _________

Exactly. :lol: In the show she says she is a sr. At the time of filming she had been homeless for 6mths, going from friend to friend.

The update said she is going to college soon or something but she said that she works at the non profit too. And I figured it was her job like any other high schooler would have. Nev and Max was acting like she is the most naive one they ever met. :lol: I think she was.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq, I was just telling you for just in case because you should remain calm and not worry if it comes down to it. #themedswillnotletyoubeinANYpain <–feeling like this

—————————————–

No pain is the name of the game I want
    ——-
    Bomb I tried very hard to not have the meds….yeah that did not last long. And then I ended up have a c-section. *thanks God again* And the next kid (if any) I have will be c-section as well. You feel nothing at all!

@VICTORIA
    “That Aaliyah girl looked all of 35. I’m supposed to believe she’s 17-18? A lie!”

They musta had some TERRIBLE people apply for this role for them to cast a grandmother as a teenager. :lol:

BUT He’s FINE ass HaYle. lawd Jeebuzz!

You know MrsT (#researchdept) said them retards be having big ole thangs. Lil darryl said and UOENO. :crying1:

Bootcampgirl says:

The hispanic dude(dont come for me) I think was the most naive, he was sending gifts/money even after lard ass told him that wasn’t her…

I thought it was a gay ppl show. :lol: Like a gay bar. :lol:

:crying1: :rofl:

Aaliyah is ACTUALLY still a child in high school.

———-
    Her mama need to cut off her internet access

I’m one of those

:love:

:phew: You turned out great. #swellswithhope

I thought it was a gay ppl show. Like a gay bar.

:rofl: I think it is!

Next week some dude falls in love with a lesbian! :shrugs:

boistop says:

Afternoon All

The Pearl! says:

Diva says:

*****

^^^^ ALL of this, Diva! :hi: Smonae, Taken, Bomb, and EVERYBODY! Harlem, I’m sorry this day is shytty for you.

GAGIRL87 says:

“You embarrassed yourself by doing all of this,” Alicia laughs.
    ______________________________________________________________________

Hello all :waves:

That episode was crazy I felt for the Aaliyah but her stuck on stupid and parked on dumb was too much someone should have released the emergency break a lot sooner for her.

Hey BCG :wave: I was on the FlaKida adopt website looking for us you some chirren!! They got some 3yos!!! :hahaha:

You turned out great. #swellswithhope

————-
    :lol: :hug:

@KeKe
    Yeah that’s the way it should be,GRADES first,FOOTBAll second.
    NINO BROWN rant:
    It’s BIG BUSINESS, this thing is BIGGer than ME :eek:

all they care about is ther ranking’a and chyte,They DONT curr bout DEZ cant read past a second grade level :crying1:
    they Just care he can play like a PRO at a ColleGe Level :(

I gotta catch up. I never seen anything past clips. :lol: And reading here.

Hey y’all,

San and I are working on a masterplan for the #WhoHurtYou shirts/hoodies…now before we go too deep into this, how many of y’all are gonna buy one? I’d hate to be stuck with a buncha the same shirts in different colors n sizes I can’t eem wear.

GAGIRL87 says:

If your homeless you don’t need to be sending NOBODY know money or a daymn iphone :coffee:

They did a good job faking it if its not real.

I believe this show was real. The narcissist had all the characteristics down pat.

Miany says:

@OTB… yeah.. I didn’t see you complaining bout the fight sorry :hug: but I did see you talkin bout yo #IrishTwins.. Nephew turns 9 (feb.) Niece turns 8 (jan.)
    Just yesterday the kids were talking.
    My brother: She’s the smallest in the house
    Neice: Yeah, cuz I’m the youngest!
    Nephew: I used to think you were older than me cuz you bday comes first :oops:
    Me: :lol: tryna hold it in…

Her mama need to cut off her internet access

She only talked to the girl thru phone. I tell you it was a trip. :hahaha: Thats how she got her to buy the phone!! Told her you wanna be able to talk to me right Bay :crying1:

Bish was like :steer: :cell:

She dont have no computer. :lol:

Hey y’all,

——-
    :thankyou:

GAGIRL87 says:

how many of y’all are gonna buy one?
    _________________________________________________________

Me make some cute colors tho

@Chan Me. :yes:

SnootyPooty says:

@Man….. OMG :dead: :casket: Im screaming that is way too much that girl did at least appear to be in her late 20’s

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    —————————————–
    No pain is the name of the game I want
    ——-

—————————————-

:thinking: Really??? I heard the actually c-section is fine but the actual healing that gets you… I'm not opposed to having a c-section if it happens so be it but I'm just electing not to schedule one and let these babies determine when they are ready to arrive

them retards be having big ole thangs
    :bite: U DONT SAY :huh:
    STOP PlaYiNG!!! guuuhl

:wave: SNOOTY/GaGa :kiss: Pearl
    BOIStoP :hi:

She only talked to the girl thru phone. I tell you it was a trip. Thats how she got her to buy the phone!! Told her you wanna be able to talk to me right Bay
    ———-
    :rofl: didnt know that… GOOD ONE!

Keya I’m to lazy to re-write but you get what I meant right :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Man I was floored with this episode, couldn’t have been me, I would’ve kicked that bytch in her pouch :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Aaliyah: What about your job?
    Alicia: You was my job.
    ______________________________________________________________________

Girllll that was shameful :rofl:

Come on in. We analyzing it now. Me and you the only ones who going with real.

Everyone (Alicia’s peepa) Nev called knew who he was too. :yes: They was like “YEAH!!i know catfish” :hahaha:

:eek: <–me wide awake, well after bedtiime.

Really??? I heard the actually c-section is fine but the actual healing that gets you… I’m not opposed to having a c-section if it happens so be it but I’m just electing not to schedule one and let these babies determine when they are ready to arrive

————
    I ain’t one to :gossip: But seem like they have that stomach weight longer :|

Anything for you baby @ GA

CHAN\SAN
    ya’ll gonna do lady Tee’s or tanks?? ION wear reg.Tshirts

:wave: Snoots :kiss: Hey Beaut.

Any one with two brain cells knows that colleges don’t give two chits if any of their athletes are educate or have any life skills besides what they can do on the court/field.

Chit, people as a whole don’t care who can read and who can’t so why would the universities? :shrugs:

Luvn :kiss: hey boo

We all know that. She did too, to an extent, but you have to see her denial for yourself to understand our baffled nature! :lol:

She kept saying over and over what about us and the girl was like :stop:

SnootyPooty says:

@OTB yeah if this show is fake those emotions looked real.

CHAN\SAN
    ya’ll gonna do lady Tee’s or tanks?? ION wear reg.Tshirts
    ————
    Girl me neither, not even to bed

Miany says:

Am I part of this problem If I did athletes homework/ projects through high school, college and even now that I’m a graduate I take full online classes for mofos….. FUGG that NCAA, ESPN, SChools-everybody get there’s off the athletes. I take what lil coins I can get :tea:

No lie.. i feel sad for some of these boys who banked it all on sports and now struggle to transition.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    Ok, so when they tell you not to lift anything that is heavier than your baby, it’s true. I could not even get ice out of the ice tray without feeling it all in my stomach. And you can’t poop for a while. But then again, it’s different for everyone. Every now and then the spot they cut for the c-section is itchy, but it is not at all a bad scar, and over all not bad. IMO of course.

Bootcampgirl says:

There are alot of kids on that website :wail: alot of older one’s also… :facepalm: why did I go there

GAGIRL87 says:

ya’ll gonna do lady Tee’s or tanks??
    _________________________________________________________

:cosign:

I used to think you were older than me cuz you bday comes first

:rofl: from the moth of babes.

My son just salty cause my daughter is only what 11 months older, but like 4 inches taller. SO SALTY. :rofl: He say till her bday, she cant tell him what to do.

———–
    Girl not me. Someone or their own common sense should make them think about it.

*********************

Chile boo. Don’t pay those folks no mind. Obviously they like to try to get a rise out of folk. If I cared what people thought I wouldn’t watch A Differant World over and over and over. I got pissed yesterday because the episode where Dwayne kissed Whitley while decorating for Walter and Jaleesa’s wedding fell off the DVR. I was cussing the whole time. Now I gotta wait for this part to come around again. Hubby thinks I’m a lunatic. Think I care?

San ah make ya dance says:CHAN\SAN ya’ll gonna do lady Tee’s or tanks?? ION wear reg.Tshirts
    ————
    Girl me neither, not even to bed
    ~
    :no: me EiTher,so ya’ll are doing women T’s or TaNKs?

_________

I agree with this :yes:

After tho!!! Coughing and sneezing was like death. :eek: Laughing. :no: I was HURT. And I do well with pain.

Gigi26 says:

And Alicia’s ole lard ass lived in a trap house, talmbout “Use the pink bathroom in the front” Ummm hmm

Chan has to answer that. I wouldnt mind both, but I’m in MI so tanks didnt even cross my mind :(

:hug: Smonae, Gagirl

@CHAN/SAN… yup, sign me up I think I’ll grab a t-shirt.. vneck tho cuz my boobs look retarded trapped under t-sirt fabric

ChanAintShyt says:

So y’ll want lady t’s n tanks….and hoodies?

———–
    Girl not me. Someone or their own common sense should make them think about it.

_________

Me either. A lot of folk would make good on the oppurtunity to get a free/bogus college “education.”

The fact that they can’t adapt is their own fault. Chit, got a lot of folk struggling due to circumstances BEYOND their control. These clowns chose their situations. :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San NOPE! lol Some do hold that weight longer, but I was in a size 2 by the time my kid was about 6 months…too bad I’m back in a 6 now. sigh.

Bootcampgirl says:

<—needs a hoodie, it's about to be winter on the EC, I don't live in sunny FL like some of these folks :rolleyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

She kept saying over and over what about us and the girl was like
    _____________________________________________________________________

OTB I saw that bobble head bish I wanted to come through the t.v. and comb them tracks :hide: am I wrong that I was laughing at her the whole time during their meet & greet? :ashamed: Like this bish chumping you off on live t.v. and you steady hollering what about us??? nawl son :blink:

*DISCLAIMER*

I didn’t see the episode from the beginning I only caught the end lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Chan I want a hoodie!!

I’m in MI so tanks didnt even cross my mind
    `
    ~
    Ehhh, SOUTH Fl baby,at Xmas we be jumoing in the POOl,last xmas was a Scorcher!

Gigs I was MOST offended by their sizes. :ashamed: They was both pouched up!!! Aint nary a kid in sight!!! Fukk you if you got a big ass belly and never birthed!!!!

vneck tho cuz my boobs look retarded trapped under t-sirt fabric
    ———–
    :( :lol:

Miany :buttshakes: :hug:

She was like, “yeah, this the way out.” **shove to the back**

———
    You dont count then, you was lil to begin with! :lol: and a 6 aint nothing :no: I was that in early highschool

GAGIRL87 says:

Fukk you if you got a big ass belly and never birthed!!!!
    ___________________________________________________________________

EMERGAWD :gossip: I knows a few people like dat #foshame

libra80sbaby says:

———————————————–
    I. HOLLERED. Good Day Ma’am :rofl:
    ——————————-
    :hugs: Bomb and Dem :pacifier: :pacifier:

My brother. :tea: Is a player. I wont list his school. :tea: He makes his little pocket money CAUSE THEY DONT PAY THESE DAMN BOYS (and they could like workstudy them or something) doing his teammates stuff.

We need a new post :sad: cause I can’t play the video :crying1:

Detroit To Finally Tear Down Brewster-Douglass Projects, America’s First Black Housing Development

BrownskinQT says:

Chan I want a tank and a v-neck shirt

Gigi26 says:

Like ole girl was sleeping on someone’s couch probably on a FLIP PHONE and sending money to shawty who lived down the block with a Versace chain, vegetarian leather sweater and Jordans on.

Aaliyah’s life isn’t about shyt and she got the damn nerve to tell that teletubby bytch “You ain’t about nothing, you ain’t got no job” Uhhh well, hate to break it to you we-tardo, she has a house! :no:

All you who live in the South :shank:

Keya a 6 babes :hug:

I’m a 11/12 :crying:

:rofl: LMAOOOO @MRS BIRD!! You know just how to shake me outta a font funk. :hug: How is Mr. Bird? And DaughterBird?? :heart:

Fukk you if you got a big ass belly and never birthed!!!!

————

New footage has surfaced appearing to show the moment George Zimmerman “smashed” an iPad that may contain proof he punched his father-in-law during an alleged altercation last week.
    After the incident, Shellie turned the iPad over to cops — and they’re confident they can recover any footage that was stored in the device, but acknowledge it was pretty badly damaged.
    ~
    lake Mary police chief wants to charge PORGY with something. He said he feels sorry for Porgy’s neighbor’

@gig… I :cosign: everything you said

:rofl: :chase: How are you NOT from the souf!!??? :rofl:

——–
    :yes: Then be :crying1: <—-no sympathy

Gigi26 says:

She was like, “yeah, this the way out.” **shove to the back**
    —————————————–
    :ghost: SON I CRIED when she DID THAT! Ole Baby Dee from Friday 2 lookin bytch did shove her out the trap house! :rofl:

BrownskinQT says:

_______________________________

My stomanch went right back down also, but I know after my c-section I was i npain for a good minute. Thnk God I had dissovable stitches. I’m still a size two

luVn_liFe… says:
    I’m in MI so tanks didnt even cross my mind
    `~
    Ehhh, SOUTH Fl baby,at Xmas we be jumoing in the POOl,last xmas was a Scorcher!
    ^^ ur evil :rofl:
    I went to the beach Sunday, posted a pic…caption: “They said Labor Day marks the end of Summer….NOT where IIIII LIVE” :lol:
    Cousins up North commenting like…’whateva :rolleyes:

San ah make ya dance says:

All you who live in the South

:sad:

needs a hoodie, it’s about to be winter on the EC, I don’t live in sunny FL like some of these folks

:hahaha: I posted a pic eating a popscicle on the drive home folks was all :eyeroll:

Fukk you if you got a big ass belly and never birthed!!!!
    who SAID THAT??? :hahaha:
    Your soul is required in Hell!

:chase:

@GawgaGirl :hahaha: Yassss that was a good part. I wish you couldve seen the drive over there. Nev and Max steady telling her, “look she got a bf. She is not who you think she is.” And she was like :hide: <— in denial.

“They said Labor Day marks the end of Summer….NOT where IIIII LIVE

I posted a pic eating a popscicle on the drive home :lol:

:yes:

@SAN
    “All you size 0-9″

:blink:
    Dayum what size are you?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    I am very very very hateful about your size two. :hug: My momma is a size 2, after three kids. I’m very very very hateful of all that too. lol Oh girl they gave me the good pain meds. I was super happy! lol lol . Oh and yes anything other than dissovable stiches is bad.

ChanAintShyt says:

hot as hell down here….102 outside.

Bootcampgirl says:

<—is supposed to be going to FL to go to Disney, I just have to muster the desire to chill with alllll the fam for 10 days

She was like, “yeah, this the way out.” **shove to the back**

:rofl: When Max told her, look i think you a dyke she was like BYE :kona: <— running in the house.

She was like take this chit offa me (the mic) i was in the bed sniveling and dying laughing. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Aaliyah should’ve known, Baby Dee (Alicia)lips is blacker than her face she should’ve never gave that bytch a dime :no:

98 HI 105

Dayum what size are you?
    ————-
    <— pic. A good size. The right size for me :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SAN
    “All you size 0-9?
    :blink:
    Dayum what size are you?

:waiting:

– The Management

Jenie :hug: *runs in slow mo for a hug* #nohomo

Miany says:

@San/ Ga you see she complaining bout size 6???.. Keya still only *touches thumb to index finger* big :lol:
    :hug: Keya
    @OTB I FEEL him! me~~~~> :cheers: <~~~your bro
    @Man/San… I know. It's their own doing but I'm a sucker. Like too empathetic so yeah. I can feel sorry for just about EVERYONE except a pedophile or someone receiving an azz whoopin they earned

Libra!!! :hugs:

@OTB
    “Did yall see “Fat Fake Lesbian” literally PUSH “Fat REAL Lesbian” out the door at the end????

She was like, “yeah, this the way out.” **shove to the back**

When Max told her, look i think you a dyke she was like BYE <— running in the house.

Yup! He was like
    "Oh, you was playin her for money…. but you kept talkin to her after you got the phone and everything."

Her: :eek:
    Her: :think:
    Her: :mad: BYE! MY GAY AZZ IS THROUGH WITH THIS CONVO!

A good size. The right size for me
    ALRIGHT NAhh! :thankyou:

Jenie :hug: *runs in slow mo for a hug* #nohomo
    :happy: :kiss:

I am a size 12 but im 5’9

Gigi26 says:

I betchu Alicia smoke the black down to the damn mouthpiece :yes: One black a day keeps the clinic away, you know the bytch ain’t got no health insurance :hahaha:

I’m still a size two
    _________

:eyeroll: That and that lovely gravi. Too much. :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

*RUNS IN WITHOUT READING COMMENTS*

BUT DID YALL SEE THE SIGN ON TIONA SMALLS BACK DOOR THAT SAID PLEASE USE THE PINK BATHROOM IN THE BACK, THANK YOU.

———-
    :ghost:

Your soul is required in Hell!

:shrug:

:nono: I can barely do the Florida heat. Chit. Devil get behind me. :hahaha:

BrownskinQT says:

I am very very very hateful about your size two. My momma is a size 2, after three kids. I’m very very very hateful of all that too. lol Oh girl they gave me the good pain meds. I was super happy! lol lol . Oh and yes anything other than dissovable stiches is bad.

You’re a nice size in your pic,they gave me some good pain meds too but I was too afraid take them anymore after one time. My baby used to cry so low

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @SAN
    “All you size 0-9?
    :blink:
    Dayum what size are you?

:waiting:
    – The Management

————————————–

:huh: I still fit into my size 6 clothes now at 8.5months pregnant!!! (except shyt with zippers but I digress) I bought 1 pair of maternity pants but I’ve still been wearing all my dresses

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Miany Now you go from a 2 to a 6 and then still have to look at your own momma in a damn 2 and then see how you feel!!! lmao. No, I am glad I’m a cute 6. I feel like I finally have some thickness. hahahaha. No but I do feel like I could lose about 5 pounds. :oops:

SnootyPooty says:

Alicia’s thighs can start a forest fire with all that rubbing. She was just a bad nasty person.

gypsyeyes says:

I am a size 12 but im 5’9
    ________________________________

I’m 6’0 but I aint a size 12 well maybe if I tucked my stomach in my Levi’s

I am a size 12 but im 5’9

:fistbump: to my 5’9 sisters :yahoo:

Gigi26 says:

@Gypsy: :rofl: I’m telling you that’s the local traphouse!! You see the backdoor was damn near broke!

^^ do it girl, do it!!!

Shuga Honey says:

San ah make ya dance says:

All you size 0-9

:lol: i sawwy. my grandmother always says nobody should be double digits less then in menopause. i know ppl are built different but you know how old ppl are.

said after my mother had me (at 19) she would only buy her up to a size 8 coat and if she was any bigger she would have to freeze. :lol: granny dont play.

ChanAintShyt says:

That’s a prime size Snooty, but I digress. @ Man, u betta scoop her!

@SAN
    “Dayum what size are you?
    ————-
    <— pic. A good size. The right size for me

And what size is that???

And how old is that pic?

Seems like it's been up since I first signed on to SR about a month after she started this blog so that makes that pic, what 12 years old? :think:

I'm a dude, I have no reference or understanding of female "sizes."

Chit, sounds like anything over a 9 is humongous.

Is FL humid or dry heat :waiting: around Turkey Day

*does the stankest face ever* Good luck, Suh. :no: Ten days?
    I’ll come down and hit the town with you if you need a break. :2dance:

LMAOOOO @MRS BIRD!! You know just how to shake me outta a font funk. How is Mr. Bird? And DaughterBird??
    *******************

Everyone in the Bird house is great and the Bird up in Jerz is doing well too. We just found out that my little nephew/cousin who dropped out of Rutgers because they weren’t giving him any time on the field got through his appeal and is on his way to Northwestern. Family is really excited right now.

I’m 6’0 but I aint a size 12 well maybe if I tucked my stomach in my Levi’s

———
    :rofl: :crying1:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dont worry. By that time, you’ll be like yall like this smelly ass boy
    —/——–
    Not my love muffin. Yea right :hahaha: I can already tell he is going to be running through females :stop: respectfully tho
    My husband dresses him in Polo everything and sprays Gucci/Dolce cologne on him :rolleyes:

BrownskinQT says:

That and that lovely gravi. Too much.

Ahhhh shucks :oops:

Gigi26 says:

@Snooty: Alica shaped like one of them lego people :yes: That or a melting stick of butter

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Brownskin I could only take the meds at night, because I was scared to fall asleep with the baby. But he was still loud as all get out at night. In the hospital though, he was sleeping so hard, I was scared after I fed him, that I had too many meds in my system. :no:

JMO says:

gypsyeyes says:

I am a size 12 but im 5’9
    ________________________________

I’m 6’0 but I aint a size 12 well maybe if I tucked my stomach in my Levi’s
    _____________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

ChanAintShyt says:

@ gypsyeyes you 6’0? Why you on here posting with us and not somewhere shooting freethrows/layups.

And what size is that???

And how old is that pic?

Seems like it’s been up since I first signed on to SR about a month after she started this blog so that makes that pic, what 12 years old?

I’m a dude, I have no reference or understanding of female “sizes.”

Chit, sounds like anything over a 9 is humongous.

————
    Ha! You tried it. Keep wondering because you are???

Baby Dee (Alicia)

:wail: :wail: So you saying she got them snacks that aint even come out yet???????????????????? :crying1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am a size 12 but im 5’9
    :fistbump: to my 5’9 sisters :yahoo:

——————————————

Fugg all ya’ll tall bishes

Signed,

The under 5’5 club :tea:

Her:
    Her:
    Her: BYE! MY GAY AZZ IS THROUGH WITH THIS CONVO!

:rofl: :rofl: Like bitch what you gayyyyyyyy :homo:

*RUNS IN WITHOUT READING COMMENTS*

:rofl: :rofl:

Is FL humid or dry heat around Turkey Day
    DRY
    LoVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when October hits,Humidity gone and its 79 :bounce:

JMO says:

__________________________________________________________________

#Skinnygirlproblems :yes:

I was TOO excited when I finally put on weight :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: She got the snacks, the lunchables, shiiid bytch got the liqs before the store get em :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    ^^ I feel you.. trust me. My mamma done dropped 4 and is a lil smaller than I am and she no longer fluctuates either… Mine still fluctuating…

Bootcampgirl says:

I’ll come down and hit the town with you if you need a break
    That would be great. I am staying at the house where all the liquor is served but, I will be eating everyday where they cook at…#holyfolk

Shuga Honey says:

Man so silly

and who called that girl Tionna Smalls :rofl:

Its comfy @BCG. Around 75highs. :heart:

$22.9 Million: Amount sold in food and beverage at US Open this year, a new record

BrownskinQT says:

The under 5’5 club

I’m 4’11 Hey Bomb!!! :waves:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Keya a 6 babes :hug:

I’m a 11/12 :crying:
    ———————
    My last dress I bought a couple weeks ago was a 8/10. But I haven’t always been that size. I changed my eating habits and work out.. Im top heavy so my arms are still chunky lol.

Like I mentioned yesterday and the men made it clear, it is not the size as much as it is confidence. So I was a bad chick when I was DEEEP in the double digits feel me? Kept a nigga thurstay for my juices OKAY. So yall lets stop clowning the sexy fluffies okay… tis all… :tea:

JMO says:

__________________________________

@SANDRA

I thought you was goin make “Bootcampgirl” change her “topless” gravie.
    :waiting:

SnootyPooty says:

@Jenie… LOL the air is different up here lol jk…. So many people can sit on the curb and swing their legs and unfortunately cant get on any rides at six flags or Disney land. Im just playing to all of the shorties

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

And what size is that???

And how old is that pic?

I’m a dude, I have no reference or understanding of female “sizes.”

Chit, sounds like anything over a 9 is humongous.
    ****************************

Chill out Man. You’re swimming in dangerous waters.

JMO says:

BrownskinQT says:

The under 5’5 club

I’m 4’11 Hey Bomb!!! :waves:
    __________________________

:eek:

I was TOO excited when I finally put on weight
    No lie, that’s part of the reason I got on the Depo. I was a 0/1/2 until about early 30’s and then size 11/12 :facepalm: I like it and so does everyone else (men)… :shrugs: I could stand to go back to a size 10 though…

Okay then WUT.

SnootyPooty says:

@Luvn.. we should pair up and become vendor at the U.S open next year

and is on his way to Northwestern. Family is really excited right now.

:woot: That’ll do it!!! Glad to read it. Make sure you update us on his onfield happenings. We recently saw some talent in our fam get snatched up, him and his dad, given a house, enrolled in private school. :tea: He’s still in high schol tho. BBall star. To God be the glory.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am a size 12 but im 5’9
    ———————
    :hug: I’m 5’10 and love heels… :wail: I can’t find many men over 6’4″…Techy was that tall so in my 6inch heels we were face to face and when I touched my ankles in them..neber mind… :kona:

JMO says:

______________________________________________

How did you put on weight? You run track right? #Ilurk :ashamed:

I think it took me a while to gain weight because I ran track and played other sports.

@WUT
    “So I was a bad chick when I was DEEEP in the double digits feel me? Kept a nigga thurstay for my juices OKAY. ”

:eek:

Gigi26 says:

Man eff yall I jumped to a size 27 and I said no way not meh :lol: Ever since I started making green smoothies my weight has dropped and i’m fitting in my shyt comfortably now :yes: Won’t he do it?!

@MAN

You know DAMN WELL I aint been on here that long, you funny tho :lol:

SnootyPooty says:we should pair up and become vendor at the U.S open next year~
    RIGHT! damn 22MIl

ChanAintShyt says:

My GA peach is a thick yella!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

#Irishtwins #ghettotwins
    ——–
    I got a pair… Almost :lol:

And I ain’t say them speshuls got big dacks :lol: Wait did I :thinking: I think I did say they prolly got that hammer and be strong :dead:
    But I ain’t research it :chase:
    DTTS did it…
    :gossip: she was Girl 6 and 13 in Case Study Retards Hammer Time

…#holyfolk

:hahaha: Oh I know this family type. :lol: Yeah you gotta separate the two.

Bootcampgirl says:

I thought you was goin make “Bootcampgirl” change her “topless” gravie.
    :blink: snitches get stitches…I’ve been trying this thing for a month my computer is having issues…

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

——————–
    How tall are you Mr.? :waiting:

BrownskinQT says:

The under 5’5 club
    I’m 4’11 Hey Bomb!!! :waves:

———————————-

5’3 3/4 :buttshake:

GIGI
    27 aint BAD,i think my Fav White Jeans are 28s or maybe 26 :think:

JMO says:

The area by Northwestern is pretty cool

@BIRD
    “Chill out Man. You’re swimming in dangerous waters.”

I’m saying, I don’t have an idea of feamle “sizes.”

Let’s do it like this.

Precious is a size _______

Aaliyah was a size _______
    :waiting:

Man eff yall I jumped to a size 27 and I said no way not meh Ever since I started making green smoothies my weight has dropped and i’m fitting in my shyt comfortably now
    ————
    Say what nah? :eek: You must be talking about jeans

ChanAintShyt says:

Damn, we got some chicks that would go hard in the paint.

gypsyeyes says:

No basketball @Chan. I was a runner and more of a background kinda girl. I didn’t know that I was pretty or fine. Awkward even. So I wrote sports for the HS newspaper and the sports photographer and was the football manager.

The Pearl! says:

luVn_liFe… says:

them retards be having big ole thangs
    U DONT SAY
    STOP PlaYiNG!!! guuuhl

**********

We were just talking about one of those here at my job…this boy be walkin around like “you know you want me” and anybody with some sense is like, “get that thing away from me!” (He’s functional, but him has a sloped head and I told these chicks, “look at his head — it ain’t a normal shape” but these hoes was lookin at the wrong head — nassy bishes!)

LuVie come cry with me Argentina. :eek:

Money gonna make $1.15 milli a minute this wknd. You :crying1: wif me yet?

How about $19K per second? :wail:

27 aint BAD,i think my Fav White Jeans are 28s or maybe 26

————-
    Sure aint :no:

Say what nah? You must be talking about jeans~
    :rofl: :rofl:

____________________________________________________________________

@ WUT :hug:

I love my size tho I’m bottom heavy hips & a$$

who clowning boo :huh:

Miany says:

Why yt in the office be fuggin wiff my ears I just heard one say something pronounces 2pack…and then I heard the other say he’s had that song from sir mix-a-lot stuck in his head :facepalm:

@SAN
    “You know DAMN WELL I aint been on here that long, you funny tho ”

Just put up a new azz shot is what I’m saying.

Whewww I’m getting sleepy :yawn:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

——————–
    How tall are you Mr.?

Let’s not make this about me, lmao. No matter how tall I am, I’ll still be looking up to you!

So, uhh…..what were we talking about again?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WUT

:eek:
    ———————-

Make sure you update us on his onfield happenings. We recently saw some talent in our fam get snatched up, him and his dad, given a house, enrolled in private school. He’s still in high schol tho. BBall star. To God be the glory.
    ********************

I think I read that he has to sit the first season out, but has 2 years of eligibility after that. I’m really confused about that because he already did 2 years at Rutgers and unlike those guys yall were talking about, he a brain so I don’t know what he had to do to stay in school for 3 more years. Anywho, if Northwestern lets the baby play I’ll be bragging. Miles Shuler. Remember dat.

So yall lets stop clowning the sexy fluffies okay… tis all
    ________

I was def.one. :tea: My BD get on my nerve hating on my new size. Tombout you used ot be so fine (his wife is fat, bigger than i was). :eyeroll: But its something for everybody, cause them boys in the yard be like, you fine now. :tea: Dont lose anotha pound. (still gonna do it) :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

My GA peach is a thick yella!
    ____________________________________________________

Chan :hug: :rofl:

:casket:
    gone Nah PEARL!

@OTB DONT do THAT!
    the thought of it makes me wanna curl up in a ball and cry 19K a sec :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BIRD
    “Chill out Man. You’re swimming in dangerous waters.”
    I’m saying, I don’t have an idea of feamle “sizes.”
    Let’s do it like this.
    Precious is a size 34 W
    Aaliyah was a size 2 Petite #Helpful :tea:

gypsyeyes says:

Didn’t know your own worth. I graduated high school with a chick that plays/played for the WNBA named Michelle Snow. She was like 6 feet when we were in middle school, lol. Now she be dunkin n shyt.

Won’t he do it?!

:wave: I gave them sodas up, replaced them with spiked water and baybay :nun:

_____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: yt people say the darndest things

Just put up a new azz shot is what I’m saying.

————-
    Wouldnt want you :hunching: the screen is all I’m saying. Like I said you are??

I use the to play Ball :bball:

Miany says:

I’m 5’10 and love heels… I can’t find many men over 6’4?…Techy was that tall so in my 6inch heels we were face to face and when I touched my ankles in them..neber mind…
    ^^ I’m 5’7 bad habi is 5’8. in the beginning, I used to HATE wearing heels out with him…Nowadays… We go out, I wear heels and he likes it.. say he don’t curr if I’m a lil taller than him in public cuz he know how it go down at home :tea:

Dont lose anotha pound. (still gonna do it)
    ————
    Say that tho

@WUT
    “What’s funny man? Its true… I have never had a problem getting a man… I can catch a dyck quicker than I can a bus… Back then and now.. hmmmph… I see plenty of thick girls round here biiiggger than with some sexy men soo again the laugh is what?

_________________________

Settle down. I ain’t doubting you. Why would I be surprised at puzzy attracting dyck? :shrugs:

If you got a puzzy and you can’t get no dyck, you should kill yo self cause all it takes is having a puzzy to have dyck offered to you free of charge 24/7.

SnootyPooty says:

JMO… I have been the same size for the last 10 years or so. I am not big actually because of my height my husband says I wear it well. Depending on the designer I can wear either a 10 or 12. Some people on here was on my facebook page. Not bragging tho I run too keep my body firm and my six pack. I have high blood pressure so cardio like running is good for my heart. I have a big butt so thats where all of my weight is. LOL I was a pescatarian for 17 years so when I was diagnosed with High blood pressure I was pissed however its hereditary so.

gypsyeyes says:

Please…it’s about confidence.I have never had a problem acquiring a man. I aint talking about someone that only took me to Applebee’s and then his apt either. If you don’t feel beautiful how can you expect anyone else to think that you are beautiful!

*Disclaimer*

I am in no way, shape, or form clowning on or even referring to the digits that go along with any of you ladies waist, or bust size. The only size that matters is dat ass doe.

i sure will. :yes:

:thinking: Thats a total of five years yeah..that about right I think. They redshirt or transfer, they get that other year…? @Man

@JENIE
    “I’m saying, I don’t have an idea of feamle “sizes.”
    Let’s do it like this.

Aaliyah was a size 2 Petite
    _________

Petite? She was like 5’7. Def a 2 tho. :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________________________

:rofl: somebody get him please!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@WUT

_________________________

———————–
    THIS IS TRUE! But women are beating themselves up over what men say about them in general. When a man say a woman of average curvy size is fat..women begin to compare themselves. If I knew back in my 20’s what I know now…shyyyd!!!! If there are women of all different sizes and shapes there are men who like all different sizes and shapes. Take my friend who dated Goo Goo. He like thick girls, but he has dated skinny tall dark lightskinned, short hair long hair…all of it. He said it is the confidence that turns him on.. so :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BIRD
    “Chill out Man. You’re swimming in dangerous waters.”

I’m saying, I don’t have an idea of feamle “sizes.”

Let’s do it like this.

Precious is a size 30

Aaliyah was a size 0
    *****************

You can’t look at those Hollywoo types. They extreme and they look way bigger on TV than they really are.

Size 0 – Childlike

Size 6 – Skinny woman

Size 8 – A “normal” sized woman

Size 10 – Some curves

Size 12 – Curvaceous

Size 14 – Thicka than a Snicka

Size 16 – Obese, but the figure still has definition

Size 18 – Go to the gym quick!

SnootyPooty says:

WUT… I think confidence goes a long way not just confidence somewhat smart as well.

SnootyPooty says:

@Bird… :dead: who removed the 30w from precious weight?

Sincerity7 says:

Alicia was super bogus. I wanted to pluck her fake eyelashes out one by one. I hope Aaliyah finds somebody that will treat her well. She seems super cool.